Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2017 11:05 AM
Feb 2016
i like how they make choco man so cunning and thorough with his plan, nv expecting the enemy to be cunning as well. He used to be so forceful and manipulating to the point, at the end their making him an idiot by making him thinking his enemies would play by the books. Seriously the plot is going down the drain.
Feb 26, 2017 11:05 AM

May 2014
Shino and Akihiro were the couple that got me into this series.. To see Shino go is just.. UGH
Only nice thing were the scenes with Yamagi, but they spoiled his death so hard.

I swear if they kill Akihiro too..

Feb 26, 2017 11:06 AM

Jun 2009
Okay, so I've replied to a few people here now, but I guess I should make a proper comment to set out my thoughts for the episode :P

Lots of fighting; not too much to comment on here. Nice animation, if a bit busy sometimes.

Julieta very misguided. I hold to my belief that neither she nor Gaelio will survive the series.

Darn Dáinslaif team. Brutally efficient and underhanded. Rustal's analysis of the Gjallarhorn forces seems spot on.

Shino x Yamagi... Seems Okada just wants us to suffer. Lafter x Akihiro, then this? Who's next? Atra?

I suspect Julieta and/or Gaelio will die next episode, based on the title "For who's sake?", which suggests fighting on behalf of someone else; such as Mika or Julieta. If not next episode, then perhaps they will die the one after, along with Rustal. Iok may survive just to piss off fans lol.
Feb 26, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2013
RIP Shino. His death was for naught.

I feel sad he died like this.. that Tekkadan is involved and losing lives in this war. Orga is taking shortcuts to his goal and it resulted to this. Where's a Biscuit/Naze when you need one? I had high hopes for Orga's character development, but I think having a Biscuit/Naze stunted it, or maybe I hoped too high. He seems to go back to square one every time he loses guidance/support. He's probably trying to find that in McGillis now. Out of all people.. sigh.

I don't even know who to side with. They both have cons outweighing the pros. Burn that Dainslaif though gfdi. Let's just get this over with. Hopefully, Tekkadan can somehow make it out of this.. even if they end up in broken pieces.
Feb 26, 2017 11:17 AM

May 2015

Man, Ioq survived again... Rastall, I think was a lucky guy because he was near this bastard so by the power of Ioq surviving this conflict (if that hit the mark Ioq would have died) Rastall survived too. Now if he separates from him and Rastall die (he needs to die, he is no different than Jasley & McGillis [using underhand method]) then we will know for sure that Ioq is going to survive because the plot armor demand it. Dammit!

R.I.P. Shino :(
Feb 26, 2017 11:37 AM
Oct 2007
Oh my.. The last battle for the show had begun..

Tense and frustrating end. The voice actors were amazing. Animation quality and direction were also above average. Bael was very cool with the dual wield. I hope the fight choreography that involved both Bael and Barbardos would be awesome!

In simple, lots of Gundam feels in this episode!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 11:47 AM
Jan 2013
Everyone here is angry because Julieta just do whatever Rustal orders and doesnt think , but mika is the same just doing what Orga tells him, but he is ok because he is the mc ._.
Feb 26, 2017 11:50 AM

Nov 2011
Tragic end confirmed?

Either that or Mika's is probably going to be giving up the rest of his bodily function to go full mobile armor on Rustal's group along with some perfect play from Fareed, because Fareed's faction and Tekkadan don't look like they're going to win at the moment.
Feb 26, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2016
feels good to see mcgills plan getting ruined and ruined each episode lol. gjallanhorn official dont feel the need to support him and rustal just completely outsmart him lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 26, 2017 12:02 PM
Sep 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
Spontaneous gay ship just so they can kill off Shino. Nice.

It's been hinted at since episode 1 of IBO
Feb 26, 2017 12:07 PM

Apr 2013
I know some sort of interference would take place because it's still to early for Rustal to die, but damn this shit felt so forced.Mika first of all should have easily crushed Jullieta long ago. I don't even know how she is able to stay with him for so long without having the Alaya-Vijnana System even managing to escape from him to ruin the plan. It was sad to see shino go out like that regretting his failure.
Feb 26, 2017 12:23 PM
Oct 2007
I think the final fight or boss would still be Bael with 5 episodes left. Gundam vs Gundam for a Gundam show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 1:17 PM

Aug 2014
Noice said:
QuattroVaginas said:

It's been hinted at since episode 1 of IBO

You're probably right. Honestly never picked up on it; thought they were just playing up the family thing.
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 26, 2017 1:19 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
I can't understand the hate for Julieta for saving her mentor's life. Imagine if Mika did the same for Orga? No contentiousness whatsoever.

Rescuing a man who had one of his men sneak into his enemy's defenses and framing them of using an illegal weapon to give himself an excuse to use said illegal weapon.

The same man who hired a guy who started a war between Abrau and SAU for weeks.

xeco said:
Everyone here is angry because Julieta just do whatever Rustal orders and doesnt think , but mika is the same just doing what Orga tells him, but he is ok because he is the mc ._.

Didn't Mika disobeyed Orga when he was ordered not to fight the Hashmal?
Feb 26, 2017 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
QuattroVaginas said:
This is anything but spontaneous, this shit has been apparent since yamagi and shino's first interaction. Its always been a big part of yamagi's character that he had a unrequited crush on the ladies man shino.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 26, 2017 1:31 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:

Rescuing a man who had one of his men sneak into his enemy's defenses and framing them of using an illegal weapon to give himself an excuse to use said illegal weapon.

Yes, but the contention there is Rustal's person, not Julieta's actions regarding one she perceives the same way as Mika sees Orga. It's definitely a character flaw for Julieta to follow someone as morally compromised as Rustal, but the principle is identical.

Exblaster said:

In order to save Orga. "I'll go before you do." and all.
Feb 26, 2017 1:39 PM

Sep 2013
FUCK ME I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM DIE! ESPECIALLY NOT IN GODDAMN VAIN!
QuattroVaginas said:

Spontaneous? It was obvious like halfway through season 1.
Feb 26, 2017 1:46 PM

Jun 2016
At this rate, they all are going to die 1 by 1 for every episode left.
Feb 26, 2017 1:46 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
\

Yes, but the contention there is Rustal's person, not Julieta's actions regarding one she perceives the same way as Mika sees Orga. It's definitely a character flaw for Julieta to follow someone as morally compromised as Rustal, but the principle is identical..

Following a morally compromised man and doing anything for said morally compromised man (joining in an attack on the Turbines, who were framed, just to test her new mobile suit in combat)
Feb 26, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:

Following a morally compromised man and doing anything for said morally compromised man (joining in an attack on the Turbines, who were framed, just to test her new mobile suit in combat)

To be fair she doesn't know that Rustal's done anything wrong, or that the Turbines were framed, and testing a mobile suit is hardly an egregious act. Not like she even hindered Amida lol. She was swept aside like a child.
Feb 26, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2015
Why did Shino have to rage?? OMG he didnt have to die after missing the shot....
Feb 26, 2017 2:10 PM
Apr 2016
rioplats said:
Exblaster said:

Yes, but the contention there is Rustal's person, not Julieta's actions regarding one she perceives the same way as Mika sees Orga. It's definitely a character flaw for Julieta to follow someone as morally compromised as Rustal, but the principle is identical.

Exblaster said:

In order to save Orga. "I'll go before you do." and all.

Thanks to your attempts at dialogues with them I have uncovered the truth behind such simplicity, such narrowness and stupidity behind the masses' commentary - They are (not) thinking (at all) that the characters they see on the screen see the very same thing - the "whole picture" (while most are still seeing only "plot armours" and flashy battles). They are THAT undeveloped as viewers that thay go full-retard on a character that simply BY A LOGIC A MERE REALITY FACT does not know that his superiour is a scum, that all he is doing is for a crooked organization and that those space kids trying to kill him and the people he cherishes "ARE THE PROTAGONISTS".
Wow, thanks. Now I am ready to go from "hate on gray mass" to "pity on gray mass" phase.
Re:formed
Feb 26, 2017 2:12 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
To be fair she doesn't know that Rustal's done anything wrong, or that the Turbines were framed, and testing a mobile suit is hardly an egregious act. Not like she even hindered Amida lol. She was swept aside like a child.

Forgot to mention that she turned a blind eye along with the rest of the crew when the Naze fired a cease-fire signal.
Unless I missed something, when did the animes show or said that Juliet does not know about the Turbines being framed?
ExblasterFeb 26, 2017 2:15 PM
Feb 26, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2017
IdIok and Rustal live... Julietta need's to die... In pain... A lot of pain... Slow painfull death is what I am awaiting. And damn it pisses me off when Rustal calls them space rats, he almost perished there and yet is stupid enough to underestimate Tekkadan .
Feb 26, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:
rioplats said:

Forgot to mention that she turned a blind eye along with the rest of the crew when the Naze fired a cease-fire signal.
Unless I missed something, when did the animes or said that Juliet does not know about the Turbines?

From Wiki: "Later Naze, leader of the Turbines, sends out a flare and a request for cease-fire, to which Julieta questions if they should accept it or not. Iok refuses and instead asks if anyone saw the flare, his subordinates deny seeing it while Julieta casts her gaze to the side."
She's not amoral; just meek in character. Which is why she clings to Rustal in the first place.

"...as Julieta heads to the hangar, she monologues that she isn't here for the operation, nor does she care for it, rather, there is something else that she must do."
She's literally there to test out the Mobile Suit. I doubt she knows about the Turbines being framed by Iok; but I admit this is my postulation.
Feb 26, 2017 2:21 PM

Jun 2013
dammit Shino died
Feb 26, 2017 2:45 PM

Aug 2015
Damnit Mika... you had one job :(
AugustHEEHOFeb 26, 2017 2:55 PM
Feb 26, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2017
yuriski said:
I really like(d) this series, but I am not sure I can keep watching it.

It's become so stupidly corny. I mean, who among the audience actually thought this was going to work?
And they are not even trying to hide which character is going to die.

I miss when this show was about how Tekkadan could win through a mixture of cleverness, ruthlessness and skill.
Now it's just about how many people will die for stupid plans and ideals.

I don't know how many of this series you've watched but its been a "Gundam" thing for awhile.I'd call it a tradition to have blatant death flags at this point and honestly this show isn't even as bad about it as older shows,like Victory or Zeta.

I'm not calling you wrong btw,its just something I'm way use to at this point and guessing who is going to die when a potential flag comes (characters admitting they love each other,flash backs of someone's family back home etc)is a game I've cherished while watching these shows since Stardust Memory.

Tekkadan has held up very well in terms of causalities until recently and I think things are going to get more intense but I doubt it will approach "Causalities of War" levels.

Iok still alive though?Complete bullshit.When is this waste of oxygen going to die?Please don't tell me the writer has it planned for Rustal and McGillis to die so that this guy ends up gaining power and realizing he needs to turn the organization around.I don't want that bullshit.

Turn around or not its this guy's fault that Naze and Lafter are dead so I want him dead.

RIGHT
NOW

Finally got to see Bael in a action though...thank god.I'm going to have fun making some animated gifs from this episode I can tell.
Feb 26, 2017 3:08 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
She's not amoral; just meek in character. Which is why she clings to Rustal in the first place.

Don't see how being meek justifies in turning a blind eye on someone who is willing to surrender...

rioplats said:
She's literally there to test out the Mobile Suit. I doubt she knows about the Turbines being framed by Iok; but I admit this is my postulation.

Just as I thought, an assumption.
Feb 26, 2017 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:

Don't see how being meek justifies in turning a blind eye on someone who is willing to surrender...

As a character, it absolutely justifies it, not as a person. Not once have I praised her personality or role; only questioned why people want her dead because of such reasoning. It's localised bias and seems rather unwarranted for such a minor character.

Exblaster said:

You're just assuming too, let's not forget :P
Feb 26, 2017 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
silverwalls said:
i was just about to jump on the shino x yamagi ship why do dis

you're just now jumping on that train? It's been a thing since like the first half of season 1
Feb 26, 2017 3:48 PM

Jul 2009
*Sniffles* Sorry Yanagi. From the moment Shino brushed your hair aside to show your full face his death flag was raised and confirmed. No getting out of that.

But it honestly is sad that he missed. Like it was obviously he would miss and things wouldn't just end like that but damnit could it hurt to surprise us? Plus idIOK is in that ship. He needs to die.

This happened because Mika wasn't being badass enough! WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THAT CHICK. QUICK.
Feb 26, 2017 4:33 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
It's localised bias and seems rather unwarranted for such a minor character.

Julieta is a minor character?
"Minor characters generally serve a purpose as a plot device or as part of the setting, and once that purpose has been served, the reader generally does not expect to encounter them again, whereas the reader always expects to encounter major characters again until the resolution of conflict has been achieved."

When I think of minor character it would be that guy who appeared in like 4 episodes and died in the ship. Or that one kid in the very first episode that got killed in the first battle. Or the protestors in the Dort colony.

rioplats said:
Exblaster said:

You're just assuming too, let's not forget :P

On what? My so called "assumption" of me being skeptical of your claim, that didn't clearly stated in the show, that Juliet is unaware on the framing?
ExblasterFeb 26, 2017 4:38 PM
Feb 26, 2017 4:42 PM
Jan 2017
Such war, such brutality. This episode features acts of heroism and savagery from both sides and we get to see that everyone has their own cause to fight for. To me, this makes it difficult to choose whom to root for, as everyone in this show has their fair share of positive and negative traits. It was a good episode and I hope to see what's next.
Feb 26, 2017 4:48 PM
Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
QuattroVaginas said:
This is anything but spontaneous, this shit has been apparent since yamagi and shino's first interaction. Its always been a big part of yamagi's character that he had a unrequited crush on the ladies man shino.
Fuck and with this how many Named Tekkaden members have died ? in all of IBO ? since episode 1
Feb 26, 2017 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
lord23 said:
JizzyHitler said:
Fuck and with this how many Named Tekkaden members have died ? in all of IBO ? since episode 1
Dont know why you quoted me saying this, but not many actual tekkadan members have died from the start mainly cause the cast isnt that big. Just biscuit and shino though theres likley more to come.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 26, 2017 4:54 PM
Dec 2014
Plaguechan said:
Tekkadan has held up very well in terms of causalities until recently and I think things are going to get more intense but I doubt it will approach "Causalities of War" levels .
Not sure I agree with you, Tekkadan has lost a lot during towards the end of season 1 and at the start of season 2 both Biscuit and Aston come to mind

1 Mobile suit pilot

and 1 strategist

Shino Dying is just a another blow to there high command ( something that can't be replaced )
Feb 26, 2017 4:56 PM
Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
lord23 said:
Dont know why you quoted me saying this, but not many actual tekkadan members have died from the start mainly cause the cast isnt that big. Just biscuit and shino though theres likley more to come.
sorry just wanted to ask since I feel like they lost a lot more and shino feels like the 3 named character that died :(
Feb 26, 2017 5:01 PM

Sep 2011
lord23 said:
JizzyHitler said:
sorry just wanted to ask since I feel like they lost a lot more and shino feels like the 3 named character that died :(
Well if you want actually casualties not just tekkadan but also allies to them, the body count is higher. Fumitan, biscuit, aston, lafter, naze, amida, shino

There arent that many deaths though they have all been pretty important characters barring aston. I'm not expecting that much more death from the cast, I dont expect akihiro to live, mika I expect to die, atra is about 50/50 (if she dies mika lives), and in the smallest chance orga MIGHT die when McGillis inevitably becomes the main antagonist in the coming episodes.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 26, 2017 5:08 PM

Aug 2015
Honestly, I thought Shino was fairly one-dimensional, and not nearly as compelling as say, Akihiro. I think they did a phenomenal job with the circumstances leading up to his death though, and I did feel pretty sad when the dust cleared.

While the last interaction between Yamagi and Shino was as clear a death flag as any I've seen, I can appreciate the fact that their relationship has been built up over these last 2 seasons at least. Part of the reason why I felt so sad when Shino died and why I thought it worked so well was because of Yamagi. He's already an outlier among Tekkadan as it is, and it hurt when he realized that Shino never was even aware of his affections. Between the two, Shino had the easy part, sacrificing his life for the good of Tekkadan. Yamagi had to watch as his secret love went out to the slaughter, oblivious to his feelings and never to return. The imagery of the bandage that connected them was a nice touch.

Of course Shino didn't have it all that easy. I'm not sure if he would have been able to survive if he had chosen to retreat rather than charge in after that missed shot. If he could've retreated, I think that makes his death all the much sadder. Shino's basically been the definition calm, cool and collected this entire series and for him to basically go crazy after realizing he had failed was horrifying to watch. For the one-dimensional character that I believe he was, Shino's cry of unchecked anger, most likely a good dose of self-hate, and overwhelming desperation was truly an emotional thing to see.

I don't think it was the death that Shino deserved, but it was likely the one that had always awaited him.
Feb 26, 2017 5:19 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:

When I think of minor character it would be that guy who appeared in like 4 episodes and died in the ship. Or that one kid in the very first episode that got killed in the first battle. Or the protestors in the Dort colony.

Those count as background characters in my book. Minor characters are characters who do not play pivotal plot roles within their universe; major characters do. That's why Rustal is a major character and Julieta is not. Or is Ride a major character too? Is Hush?
Until Julieta does something to change that, or has more character development beyond "I serve master Rustal", she is a minor character as far as I'm concerned. As far as supporting characters go.

Exblaster said:

On what? My so called "assumption" of me being skeptical of your claim, that didn't clearly stated in the show, that Juliet is unaware on the framing?

The assumption of her backing Rustal under full disclosure of his actions. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
But I made a mistake in my original statement, where I didn't put "probably didn't know" and put "didn't know" instead. That's my bad, and I apologise. It makes the difference between an assertion and an opinion.
GrimanirFeb 26, 2017 5:53 PM
Feb 26, 2017 5:33 PM
Sep 2014
Hope you guys are ready for more pain

I don't see this series ending on a good note
Feb 26, 2017 5:36 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:
Those count as background characters in my book. Minor characters are characters who do not play pivotal plot roles within their universe; major characters do. That's why Rustal is a major character and Julieta is not. Or is Ride a major character too? Is Hush?
Until Julieta does something to change that, or has more character development beyond "I serve master Rustal", she is a minor character as far as I'm concerned.

There is a thing called Supporting characters
"A supporting character is a character in a narrative that is not focused on by the primary storyline, but appears or is mentioned in the story enough to be more than just a minor character or a cameo appearance. Sometimes, supporting characters may develop a complex back-story of their own, but this is usually in relation to the main character, rather than entirely independently."

rioplats said:
The assumption of her backing Rustal under full disclosure of his actions. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
But I made a mistake in my original statement, where I didn't put "probably didn't know" and put "didn't know" instead. That's my bad, and I apologise. It makes the difference between an assertion and an opinion.

I probably wasn't clear either. I don't think I stated or stated clearly that she back Rastel with or without knowledge.
Feb 26, 2017 5:37 PM

Mar 2014
Shino's death was pretty tragic. Sucks to suck.
How is Julietta even matching Barbatos in a 1v1? She should have died in their second encounter tbh. I hope she dies in the next episode.

Tekkadan is in a tough spot, but seeing Rustal attacking with underhanded tactics strenghtens the notion that he needs to die.

How the hell is Tekkadan going to turn this around? Looking forward to it.
Feb 26, 2017 5:46 PM

Dec 2011
If Julietta and ESPECIALLY IOK is alive in the end... then fck this series
Feb 26, 2017 5:49 PM

Jun 2009
Exblaster said:

There is a thing called Supporting characters
"A supporting character is a character in a narrative that is not focused on by the primary storyline, but appears or is mentioned in the story enough to be more than just a minor character or a cameo appearance. Sometimes, supporting characters may develop a complex back-story of their own, but this is usually in relation to the main character, rather than entirely independently."

Yeah I edited my comment after thinking about it. What I meant was that she is a mid level supporting character at best. Mind you, I said "such a minor character". I didn't mean it in the sense that she is a literal "minor character" in the classical manner.

Exblaster said:

I probably wasn't clear either. I don't think I stated or stated clearly that she back Rastel with or without knowledge.

Hmm, you're right. I'm in quite a few discussions atm elsewhere on this topic, so I must have been confused. Not sure why I replied that to you, sorry xD
Feb 26, 2017 5:56 PM
May 2013
rioplats said:

Yeah I edited my comment after thinking about it. What I meant was that she is a mid level supporting character at best. Mind you, I said "such a minor character". I didn't mean it in the sense that she is a literal "minor character" in the classical manner.

Okay fair enough

rioplats said:

Hmm, you're right. I'm in quite a few discussions atm elsewhere on this topic, so I must have been confused. Not sure why I replied that to you, sorry xD

It's fine, mistakes happened.
Feb 26, 2017 5:57 PM
Dec 2016
Thundergodz said:
what a load of bull-crap that mika can't destroy julliete in a split sec. He destroy mobile armor and julliete can't even do shit. What this stupid plot of making mika weaker than he usually is, if his against another gundam frame or freakish auto piloting ai that i understand but against a slow and normal human his going on par?!

You do realize that skill is not a stagnant thing, right? Julieta was training extra hard ever since her fight with Amida and this battle happened quite some time after that. Moreover, her suit is one of the cutting edge of Gjallarhorn technology, so if Julietta has vastly improved since her fight with Amida it's fully believable if she can get in the way of Mika. Julietta is a talented pilot who was able to go toe-to-toe with Mika/Lupus in a Reginlaze. She's just not as ferocious as Amida or Mika in full Berserk mode. Good training and excellent suit can certainly fill that gap even if it's not fully. Plus, she got major boost in motivation after what Rustal said to her.

Also, this show has long established that normal ace pilots can beat AV-users & Gundams: see how Amida beat the crap out of Akihiro, how Lafter in Hyakuri fought on par with with Mika/Barbie, how Ein was able to apprehend Shino when both piloted Grazes, how McGillis drove Mika/Barbie into a corner in a Schwalbe Graze in their first fight that forced Mika to retreat, how McGillis in a weak Graze Ritter killed Aston in a Rodi, how McGillis in a non-Gundam suit was taunting, playing and wrecking a Gundam frame (Kimaris) piloted by Gaelio, etc.

That said. I know that Mika could've stopped Julieta quicker if he goes full-on Berserk mode on her, but is it worth being fully crippled or even dying, I bet Mika was considering that at the time. We know that Mika is not the wisest character around, so it might be a miscalculation on his part. But that doesn't mean Julietta is a shitty pilot as she's always portrayed as talented (even more than Ein). It's just that Amida & Berserk-Mika are on another level compared to most pilots in this IBO-verse.

Thundergodz said:
Shitty episode, their most likely going to pull a dues ex machina at the end after everyone on tekkadan is fighting at almost half the strength for the last few ep.

I guess we'll see. It would only be a deus ex machina if the help that Tekkadan will get has no explanation that makes sense.
Feb 26, 2017 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
SHINO MISSED. Are you fucking kidding me man this has to be the biggest choke in gundam. You had one job Shino. How much longer do we have to wait to see Iok die the man's plot armor is insane. Action was good this episode and Bael looks amazing hoping to see more of it fight next episode. I didn't really care for the bromance this episode.

Edit: I rewatched the episode and saw Julietta made him miss
LiquidGoldFeb 28, 2017 3:02 PM
Feb 26, 2017 6:39 PM

Mar 2014
chocolate man doing nothing. man his character is poorly portrayed.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.