Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 7:44 PM
Jan 2017
I absolutely love how Akane doesn't even try to give some sort of "sad" motivation or tries to excuse her actions, she is not trying to justify herself at all, she owns her shit "I'm a narcissist, probably also some kind of psychopath, I want to hurt you and I fucking will, okay?". She is my favourite character in the manga and the anime, she is the only one that never lies to herself and stays true to her nature, my second fav is Hanabi because of how she evolves and the way she thinks, the way she is fully aware of herself and what she is doing.

I loved this episode and hope they continue to do such a great job with the rest of the anime! Also, lol, those feeling bad for Kanai... Don't worry too much about him.
Feb 2, 2017 7:46 PM
Jan 2017

Oh yeah, manga readers
[/quote]

[/quote]

sadly ma boi i dont think what ure thinking is in line with what the phrase actually means[/quote]

Lol, I read the manga, I was replying to the spoiler. That's how it goes in the manga.
Feb 2, 2017 7:47 PM
Jan 2017
ririchiyomika said:
VoN1508 said:

sadly ma boi i dont think what ure thinking is in line with what the phrase actually means

Lol, I read the manga, I was replying to the spoiler. That's how it goes in the manga.
Feb 2, 2017 7:52 PM

Sep 2016
Omfg, I knew what type of person she was but still this episode really made me shocked, That bitch D:
Feb 2, 2017 7:57 PM

Sep 2015
Dam Im rooting for Ecchan, I dont know why.
Feb 2, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
This eps is savage AF
Feb 2, 2017 8:17 PM

Jun 2013
This show is doing some weird things to me. I can't really explain how I feel right now, lol.

I like how just about everyone is seriously fucked up/damaged. Maybe I'm reading too much into what he said, but it looks like "brother-san" might have some latent feelings for his dead mom?
-Trippwire-Feb 2, 2017 8:31 PM
Feb 2, 2017 8:28 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014

Got to skip the yuri scene since it's not good for my health

Oh well, seems the cute teacher is the main antagonist here, this show is a complete opposite of Masamune-kun lol

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 2, 2017 8:52 PM

Sep 2014
I don't even know if I have anything to write down after this ep.

It's like the show is more about her now. Mugi wasn't even in it. The relationship that she pretty much killed by sleeping with her friend....didn't see that coming. As for the music room and who Akane really was, didn't see that one as well.

What really threw me off was how Akane suggested she was just like her. And what does she do after Akane makes that assumption? Sleeps with her best friend to use her. Scum to the max. This gets more and more deeper and messed up with each ep.

I wonder how Mugi is going to deal with all this. I'm sure Akane is going to use him to damage her even more. Dear god I hope Mugi snaps out of it soon.
Feb 2, 2017 9:04 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was weird, it's not like i didn't liked it, those bed scenes were great but...it's still weird, i think what she is doing isn't god for her neither for Ecchan, i can understand Ecchan, she loves her and this moment was for her a big opportunity... But Hanabi... what are you doing? You're digging your own grave :/
I'm still rooting for Hanabi x Mugi, i really like her but this episode...i don't know, it's weird.
I really hope she stops doing that...
Akane won the b*** awards of this season, congrats! But seriously, what a b*** she is, f*** hell...she knew that she would go to that music classroom...She knew that Mugi had feelings for her and she never liked "Onii-chan", she was just using him.She is a total b***, she is just randomly f*** with guys. Oh god...i hate her xD
I hope she will get what she deserves.
Mugi hasn't made an appearance in this episode, this episode was more focused on Hanabi comprehension of the situation and her feelings.
Hope things change in the next episode!!! I hope after Mugi's discovery (that Akane is a b***), he will start falling for Hanabi <3
#TeamMugiHanabi
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
Erika___ said:
What a bitch..............

Oh my god, please stop these two... You're digging your own grave, Ecchan </3

Goodness, what have you done to my Hanabi-chan! She's fucking lost it!

OMG Please stop with those prints, they are hurting my eyes :(
But seriously, the director did a good job but it's still sad :/ Hanabi STOP!
I really hope she ends up with Mugi! plssssssss
#TeamHanabiMugi
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2017 9:19 PM

Aug 2013
Fappa said:
Yep Akane-sensei is by far my favorite character in this show and I just got reminded again why. I hope the directing keeps being that good when she's in the focus.

I now dub thee, Masochist- kun
Feb 2, 2017 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
damn Ecchan i was backing you up before but you an't much better than everyone else i mean Akane takes the cake for biggest bitch, but shes just getting some in at whatever chance she can get hence taking advantage of hanabi this episode

also am i reading to much into sensei being attractive to akane due to his passed away mother not sure if they'll dig into that but it slightly struck me as odd
Feb 2, 2017 9:36 PM

Oct 2013
Toadesstern said:
T3hSource said:
What do you mean? She's the best character so far. She has the best basis: I am narcissist seeking attention because it "feels good". So far, that's the best, most honest motivation we've had so far! How are Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan better?

because Hanabi, Mugi and Ecchan are confused teenagers that don't even know what they are themselves, rather than one specific character to the extreme.
Sure there are some psycho's out there but most (real) people I meet aren't characters I'd dare to describe in such a simplistic way but instead a mix of a lot things.

She is the equivalent to men who consider themselves "players." The female equivalent does exist, nor should it that be that unbelievable (though women of this type are oft more rudely labeled). We also have to remember that the scenes in which she appears villain-like are from Hanabi's perspective. For all extensive purposes, she is a villain to Hanabi. So when the show takes Hanabi's perspective on events we see it that way.

There is no need for the show to have to explain her background, maybe or maybe not she has a reason why she has grown up like that, but it shouldn't really matter unless it will impact the story in the future. Good shows often get bogged down and miss the point of the story trying to explain the rationale for every little thing. People are different and act in different ways. What makes it exciting is how they interact with each other.

On another note, overall, episode 4 was less exciting than the last three but still good. I am thoroughly enjoying this show. Can't wait for next week already!
Feb 2, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2016
It's looks like it's getting more complicated. I'll just echo what everyone has been saying: Akane is a bitch. I'm so excited to see how this will play out.
Feb 2, 2017 10:05 PM
Sep 2015
It was good until halfway there but then, oh, it ruined the anime. And I feel bad for Mugi.
Feb 2, 2017 10:45 PM

Oct 2013
komasan said:
I feel like there's too much exposition in this show... It's nice to see things from each character's perspective but I would rather we be shown more than told. Other than that it was an ok episode, nothing too unexpected. I wonder how this story will progress and be able to wrap up in 12 episodes. :/
komasan said:
I feel like there's too much exposition in this show... It's nice to see things from each character's perspective but I would rather we be shown more than told. Other than that it was an ok episode, nothing too unexpected. I wonder how this story will progress and be able to wrap up in 12 episodes. :/

>complains about there being too much exposition
>Shinsekai Yori in favorites

LMFAOOOOOOO THE IRONY
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.
Feb 2, 2017 10:58 PM

Oct 2013
Watching this hurts. It really really hurts. Because I can see myself in them. Easily one of my favorite anime just because of that. That and the amazing OST and art style and voice actor performances also help. Also
Protip: watching this while drunk is 10 times worse.... Or better.... Dunno yet.
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.
Feb 2, 2017 11:16 PM
Jan 2015
So Hanabi is going to be sleeping around with Ecchan and Mugi now? Kinky. On a serious note, this serious is very depressing, but amazingly intriguing at the same time and I'm getting addicted. Almost tempted to start the manga, because waiting a week between episodes is so difficult for a show like this.

Anyways, this series is definitely my favorite so far this season.
My Queens

Feb 2, 2017 11:26 PM
Jun 2016
so bitch student just got fight witch bitch sensei...
i think they're both same,,,just the point of view that make one of them look better

1 person,,,cant get her love yet release it with 2 person

1 person,,,have a weird fetish but common as a girl..being wanted and desired by men
yet, she like more people to jump in despair

but if this bitch sensei didnt mingle with hanabi crush
this complex story would never become like this

so KILL this bitch sensei first!!!! :v

*crazy thought
Feb 2, 2017 11:36 PM

Sep 2015
Wow, I'm not sure how to describe this episode. There was just so much manipulation and taking advantage of happening.

"This bitch." This line summed up the episode. My goodness.
Feb 2, 2017 11:39 PM
Mar 2016
As someone said already, characters and digging their own graves. What really makes this show depressing is that someone is going to be hurt in the end.

Its called scums wish; one scum will probably not get their wish
Feb 2, 2017 11:43 PM

Aug 2011
I love bitch sensei. She so cute. Omg!!
Feb 2, 2017 11:48 PM
Apr 2015
I'm loving this show so far. I knew by that ending from last week's episode that we were going to find out how much of a bitch Akane is and oh boy... I gotta admit, I don't like Hanabi and Ecchan being all lewd together. It's like she's being distanced from Narumi, especially now that he's confessed to Akane. Dunno, I guess I want her to fight and end up with him in the end, although I think this will be a very emotional and sad anime.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Feb 3, 2017 12:05 AM

Jan 2009
There is one thing I'm slightly puzzled about: Why is Ecchan's taking this much flak?

To be honest, I actually liked her reaction. She came out, so Hanabi understands Ecchan's desires - and, she was willing to give in to them, because she genuinely cares about her. Remember Hanabi's shocked reaction when Ecchan remarked that Hanabi "was weak to things that feel good"? No, she had sex with Ecchan because she was Ecchan, not because skillful kissing and fingering is feeling good. Even though she can't reciprocrate Ecchan's romantic feelings for Hanabi.

Would it have been better for Ecchan to pretend "oh, I'm just a friend, no hidden feelings here, no no" and returned to status quo ante, locked in her frustrating state of hidden desire? I say no. It wouldn't have helped herself, and it wouldn't have helped Hanabi either (who, as she admitted, "filled her void with Ecchan" - the void wouldn't have been better for either of the two). They wouldn't have returned to being friends - it would rather have placed a lie between them. As long as Hanabi doesn't start to mislead Ecchan by stoking her romantic hopes without basis, and Ecchan respects Hanabi enough to only take what Hanabi is willing to give without pressure, I see nothing wrong in what they do.

This episode also shows that the "inner voice" is genuine from the perspective of the character, but she is not always "correct". Because Hanabi's self-flagellation over acting just the same as Akane is _wrong_. It wasn't anything like that. To a large degree, Hanabi gave herself to Ecchan as a token of love, even though it wasn't romantic love. Akane doesn't care about the men who desire and seek her one bit. And - tragically - Hanabi is drawing a fateful conclusion from it: "If I'm no match for [Akane] now, then I'll change".

I'll admit it, I feel a strong empathy towards Hanabi. I genuinely like the girl - her spunkiness, her intelligence, her honesty and self-awareness, her resilience in the face of adversity, so I respect that she shows determination to overcome her mortal enemy Akane. But, look at her face at 20:09. How is she going to do that? Is this a healthy development?

And just to mention it: We have yet another hauntingly beautiful new OST piece starting at 15:38. I'll definitely want the OST when it comes out.
Feb 3, 2017 12:08 AM

Mar 2016
Wow. What an episode this was. AOTS right here for me :D

I knew I should have seen this coming based on the title of this anime but I honestly did not expect Akane to turn out the way she did. Everything I ever thought about her just went out the window haha. She was all kinds of fucked up :O Such a sadist. I love how much I hate her xD I feel really sad for Kanai-sensi tho. Seems to be the only good guy in this show and he's just being used. That really sucks T_T
That yuri scene tho. Best part of the episode xD That was awesome haha. I ship Ecchan x Hanabi so much but I know how much of a disaster this relationship will turn out to be :'(
That ending scene with Hanabi in the rain was really sad. And that conversation with Hanabi and Akane in the end. Oh boy, I'm gonna hate Akane even more so than I do now. I just know it :|
Really excited for next week. WHY DOES EVERY EPISODE FEEL LIKE 5 MINS XD

Feb 3, 2017 12:27 AM

Jan 2015
Whoops, now everyone in this anime is "scum-confirmed" alright. Well, at least there's still some "show" between Ecchan and Hanabi. What a relief.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 3, 2017 12:37 AM

Dec 2009
Hinata said:
Dam Im rooting for Ecchan, I dont know why.
Sanae (Ecchan) is the purest heart there. She loves Hanabi to bits and is ever so gentle with her, always doing the right thing.

Hanabi wants to be good like Ecchan, but that bitchis darkening her heart very quickly...

I wonder what Sanae will do if/when she finds out what this bitch is doing, because Mugi would be distraught and confused, and Sanae loves Hanabi so deeply that she wants to protect her. Seeing Ecchan snap would be beautiful (in it's own dark way).

This anime is getting better every episode. First anime i've ever rated a 9/10 before completion, and it is on a fast track to a 10/10 if it keeps going at this rate.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 3, 2017 12:47 AM

Oct 2013
This blew me out of the fucking water. I'm blown away at the levels to which this anime goes straight into the deep end with it's characters being complete assholes. School Days is Teletubbies compared to this shit. The last couple episodes of School Days are pretty fucked up, and this show dumps on it BY THE FOURTH EPISODE.

Honestly, I can't really fathom how this show ends up. By the end of episode three we got that evil grin from Akane, so we knew she was gonna be pretty bad, but did anybody (who didn't read the manga of course) think she would be this much of a psychopath? With all that's happened with past and probably future episodes, it gets increasingly more interesting to see how Hanabi turns out by the end. My money's gonna be on mental hospital.

I can't think of a show that gets me this excited and this immersed so quickly. Everytime something happens i start flipping my shit because I get constantly surprised at how insane everything is. I guess I watch too many shoujo romances.
TokyoSanchezFeb 3, 2017 12:52 AM
Feb 3, 2017 12:51 AM

Sep 2016
damn akane bae i knew something was up but i didnt figure it to be like this jeez
Facta Non Verba
Feb 3, 2017 12:58 AM

Sep 2011

Man, I sure do love people who can't read. Just in case you missed it

"THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE."
Feb 3, 2017 1:13 AM

Jun 2013
sensei is a bitch i knew it
Feb 3, 2017 1:34 AM

Jul 2016
I love how their character were being fleshed out. Shifting of scenes for every character to present their inner thoughts. Can't wait to see more episodes.

Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
I don't get the "lick her lips" action for the teacher at the end. I mean, we understood she's bad. What's the point bringing this stupid cliché on top of it? Totally unnecessary.

Indeed, that part could be omitted, though I think that part gave more impact on how she represented herself as a woman who loves being desired by man. Truly sadistic scum.
Feb 3, 2017 2:25 AM

Apr 2016
Mentar said:

Try to rewatch the key scenes from this perspective. She is no slut driven by lust, who wants to posess popular men for herself. She is a sadist, who loves taking away men from other girls, in order to see them hurt.

I understood long ago that she is not interested in sex per se. It's just the kind of "I do evil things because I'm evil" character is not so interesting and real for me. It's more "kid-anime". It's a one in a million chance to find someone like this.
The sadist-psycho? Yeah, no. Too exceptional. Too much. Too crazy.

Most of the other characters are real even though they do choices that hurt others and themselves. I've seen or heard plenty like them around me but we rarely see them in anime. That's why I like the concept of this show. On the other hand Akane, she is typically the "anime villain". We've seen thousand of them even though here she use sex and seduction as weapon, no super evil laser or magical wand.

Just make a comparison with Ecchan : Ecchan is in love, but forced herself into Hanabi. Doing that she might damage the one she loves. She damage herself even more. Her head say "maybe it's wrong", her body say "it's good", her heart say "I love her". There are different forces at work in her case. It's great.
With Akane it's more like : "wow! Hanabi is popular, then I'll crush her!" (then lick her lips and evil laugh "Ha Ha Ha!"). That's just weak ... so far. Maybe it'll go deeper later.
Ysad_ZiwezhanFeb 3, 2017 2:58 AM
Feb 3, 2017 3:22 AM

Dec 2015
Where the "villain" is a sadistic attention seeker teacher using sex...
Did I forgot something?Oh, of course she is a stranger to several social concepts. Sounds like a psychopath (I should check the definition).

On the other hand, the other main adult is some simplistic "country" nice guy getting a crush like he was the hero of some highschooler romance then calling it fated love.

The "disgusting" teenagers have at least the hormonal and adolescence excuses. On this theme, where do people see the girls "growing closer" or their "relationship growing up"? I fail to see how mutual sexual exploitation is making people closer (unless it was meant in a literal distance meaning).
Feb 3, 2017 3:24 AM

Sep 2013
Finally the facade Akane hides beind is revealed to the viewers and Hanabi. Akane and all the love triangles makes for a really great drama/romance. Now they're all on a collision course that will inevitably leave everyone in despair, unless you're Akane.

This is probably the most depressing episode I've seen in maybe 2-3 years. Everyone is so beautifully broken. Akane is legitimately a puppeteer and everyone's strings is wrapped around her finger. Because of Akane's selfish desires, Hanabi has become the 1st piece of her domino set that will knock everyone else down. Just the thought of Bitch-Sensei watching over every piece that will fall because of her excites me.

4/5- I really enjoy the drama that occurred this episode. The revelation of Akane's desire to fulfill her joy of exploiting people. Hanabi's self-destruction this episode is great. Her thoughts and pain is well written to the point where all I can think about is wanting to help her and nurture her.

And that's a great thing for a viewer like myself to feel.

Now, has anyone ever heard of the song called "Maneater" by Hall and Oats? That song would be the PERFECT character song for Akane.
TehSnawnFeb 3, 2017 3:28 AM

Feb 3, 2017 3:24 AM

Oct 2013
another heavy episode. the soundtrack makes it even better!! 5/5
Feb 3, 2017 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
Ysad_Ziwezhan: Then feel happy for living a sheltered life. They do exist. I've come across 2 Akane types myself (as spectator, not actor myself).

And I completely disagree with your Ecchan assessment. Pretending to go back to being friends and pretending not to have romantic hopes would not have helped Hanabi in the least AND hurt Ecchan on top. The only credible alternative would be to sever all ties to Hanabi and start anew, which would have been a veritable catastrophe for Hanabi, who'd then feel completely deserted. And as long as there is hope for Ecchan to win over Hanabi, pursuing her openly is the right thing to do.

Finally, Akane does not crush Hanabi because she is popular, just the opposite. Akane said that in her opinion, Hanabi should be "on her side of the game". If anything, she actually has Akane's respect for this.

Akane crushes people because she gets a kick from doing so. Being more desired than someone else, and then seeing the vanquished girl suffer, THIS is what she wants.
Feb 3, 2017 3:35 AM

Sep 2013
5/5- Akane is the master puppeteer and has everyone wrapped around her finger. Meanwhile, Hanabi is beginning her self-destruction sequence knowing full well where this will lead to. The drama in this show is fantastic.

And this is the perfect theme song for Akane:

Feb 3, 2017 3:46 AM

Jun 2016
Somehowww... I felt depression.... and empty.. cause it's so Heartttbreaking already...
Try to filled up something but it didn't actually manage to appear my happiness since it's just got wasted and here we are... Seeing a bitch in a clothing still acting all so casual... kinda ticks me off... using a dirty tricks onto someone to feel them a lot of pain and regret... </3!! A deserving slap in the face could be better...

And again... The Life Cycle of this relationship is just growing who knows what will happen if she follow the wrong path lead her to much messy zone

Ecchan is more than just your friend but a realistic lesbo...with more than an ideal relationship... relying onto someone other than herself is so relieving... Mugino hmm IDK about that?

Seems like :
Totally Cunning as Irina yet Sly as Haruno...

Furthermore A good Fitting music... suits to this one

HikiNEET021Feb 3, 2017 3:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2017 3:46 AM

May 2012
Well, Akane was my least favourite character. And now she is basically the best. I love the series so far, i wonder if Hanabi will become more like her later on.
Feb 3, 2017 3:58 AM
Nov 2016
Poor Kanai-sensei got dragged into some nasty stuff. He seems the only normal guy so far, though he might have a twisted side we don't know about yet. Akane is probably the best scum so far lol.
Feb 3, 2017 4:03 AM

Jun 2015
Good episode 9/10, My heart felt like it was gonna stop.

This anime is so great, winter is so good.
I love this anime so fucking much.
Winter was my favorite season last year, but this winter -> Last winter.

The ending somehow reminds me of the ending of Erased.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 3, 2017 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
Oooohhhhh the female teacher gets to narrate this episode, and after explaining herself and giving her perspective, I don't feel any better about her at all. In fact, I hate her MORE now and I quite enjoy watching her too. Also got the male teacher's view on things, and he's just a normal dude in love. And best friend shows up again, and they do things, and stuff gets intense and they uhhh, they basically did it, girls only version. Its only episode 4. This episode was made even better by the coffee I was drinking. This is good anime drama. Seriously, I haven't felt this into an anime in a long time, or... at all really. The week long wait is hurting me at this point.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 3, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2012
This episode was rather weak.
I am amazed how many idiots are taken in by the forced edgyness of the situation.
A lot of potential was wasted to force some yuri-fanservice and overuse of monologe suppossed to establish a charakter.

I still have hope for this one so i'll keep watching, though.

Love how all the pathetic virgins here shill for the bitch. It's almost comical.

Good soundtrack though. With the art the only consistent quality of this anime.
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Feb 3, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2015
Meh. Minagawa's character is too cartoony and she's making it a bit hard for me to take this series seriously. Her motivation and reasoning to do these things is too weak. I think they are trying a bit too hard to be edgy as well. I hope this doesn't become too ridiculous for its own good. The direction is interesting though so I'm still enjoying it.
BliuTigerFeb 3, 2017 5:12 AM
Feb 3, 2017 5:07 AM
Oct 2016
Akane finally reveal her true self! Still wonder how the continuation of the confession though.

BUT DUUUUDE! WHAT A PRETTY LEWD EPISODE!

The relationship between Ebato and Hanabi is a bit awkward now though. Not that I hate yuri, I kinda like them actually.
Feb 3, 2017 5:45 AM

Dec 2014
Takamura-sama said:
Good episode 9/10, My heart felt like it was gonna stop.

This anime is so great, winter is so good.
I love this anime so fucking much.
Winter was my favorite season last year, but this winter -> Last winter.

The ending somehow reminds me of the ending of Erased.

It's the same singer so that makes sense. :)
Feb 3, 2017 5:56 AM

May 2012
This anime brings up a lot of debate about judging others in such a black and white manner for me. 8.5/10

We all have strong feelings about akane-sensei, shes intelligent and manipulatively skillful enough to trick all the characters she wants to keep under her spell while eliciting the responses she wants from hanabi. Kudoos to her. Very hard to do without getting caught out- i hope they make it interesting if she is going to get busted in future episodes. That said, i hate her. She lacks human decency as shown in this ep and it makes me sick.

Hanabi is become more and more interesting each ep. i pray that she struggles internally, going back-and-forth between being moral or extracting revenge and become like akane. i also hope she decides she doesn't want any man who doesn't love her in the end.

Mugi character is a little weak atm. acting pretty typically- not that you can blame the guy. I pity him the most.

Ecchan!! Sooooooo, argh. i dont even particularly like her. she feels like a very convenient character...

bro-sensei is such an naive adult, falling for a girl that resembles his mother to fill the void that the mother left in his heart. People are saying ecchan in pure, psh this guy takes the cake.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2016
Akane is the definition of Kuzu
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

433 by unbigou »»
Mar 24, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

» I want to watch it but I don't want to watch it.

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 13, 2023

48 by Zarutaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.