Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And the cavalry battle has ended at last! Quite the finale and welcome back non-mountain Andre!. XD That ominous ending with Hana and Chiyo though...wonder how things'll play out from here.
Jan 28, 2017 5:57 PM
Jul 2011
Do you know what did Chiyo and Hana talk about it? I've seen the raw version and I can't understand japanese
Feb 6, 2017 10:53 PM

Apr 2016
The long-awaited waifu war is here at last. Choose your side my fellow brethren.
Feb 6, 2017 11:10 PM

Mar 2014
The first shoot started chapter 179, when Chiyo handed the headband to Hana, to give it to Kiyoshi, now it's official on
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/i8gQFxA
http://imgur.com/BGRxAsB
http://imgur.com/IA3qODm
http://imgur.com/H9dMskw
http://imgur.com/4eNmoZh
Notice in the last image Hana gives Chiyo a fake smile just like in the second image.
vampalchemistFeb 6, 2017 11:14 PM
Feb 6, 2017 11:26 PM

Sep 2016
finally love rivalry ! and i want to see more risa x andre
Feb 7, 2017 1:31 AM
Jul 2018
Finally it's back to normal, oh god this has been a long time.

Waifu wars next for Kiyoshibowl?
Feb 7, 2017 3:14 AM

Dec 2015
Fucking finally man, I had forgotten how it was before the milking arc started, what a breath of fresh air!!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 7, 2017 8:33 AM

Jun 2016
Thank GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally over, the cavalry battle arc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The war of Love is ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Hana-chan VS Chiyo-chan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, I'm in Hana-chan ship, all this developpement between her and kiyoshi can't be for nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 7, 2017 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
It's over.... it's finally over.... a 10 minutes long battle that spun over 1 year is way longer than any Dragon Ball Z arcs ever, probably.

Hana is going for that ship war. GO GO HANA!

Feb 7, 2017 11:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Thank god the retarded arc is finally over...

Well the prison's gone (forever?) so there ain't gonna be anymore imprisoning anytime soon, and the love war seems to be back on track. Hana seems to be up to no good on the matter but I'm really rooting for her regardless, partially because there's been way too much development between her and Kiyoshi in the past, and partially because Chiyo is way too boring
Feb 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
How the hell did Andre returned to the normality that easily after turning into fucking King Kong during the Cavalry Battle? Just Prison School things, I guess.
I'm so happy for Gakuto. He finally had some respect after all the things he suffered throught the series (althought I wouldn't be surprised if the author decides to humilliate him again).

Now we have a ship war? Interesting...
Feb 7, 2017 11:57 AM
Aug 2010
IT'S OVER!

Finally that awful arc is over, If the next arc is not interesting I'll just drop this.
Feb 7, 2017 1:57 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Normally I keep well away from shipping wars and I think Prison School is not the kind of manga that embraces that kind of story. Hell this mangaka will probably troll us all and have Kiyoshi end up in a monastery or the like. Now having said that.....

Phuck it...

Gooo Hanaaa!!! You've marked your territory, peed on him, kissed him, been peed on...now claim your man!!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 8, 2017 8:54 AM
Nov 2015
Finally, the shit arc is over. Now the thing we've all been waiting for, the shipping wars, is upon us. Such blessed times, it's just a shame that this arc destroyed any joy/hype/interest in the series I had.

Also Gakuto is getting his just rewards, nice.
Feb 8, 2017 9:14 AM

May 2015

The sun... it's back... the arc is over! Congrat... wait... Omg... a draw?! WTF?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the ramifications of some of the characters actions...

The prison is no more... but wait there is always detention. Dammit!

Even for comedy's sake, Kiyoshi doesn't deserve the hate at all, any of it. those bastards have no idea what and how he had to endure all this time.

Shingo & Joe were scumbag specially Shingo he have Anzuand like they said they reaped what they sow.

Takehito is now loved by every girl in school...? Considering the things he has done for the team and Kiyoshi way back in the beginning of this manga. I'm glad my main man is living the dream even if I think is going to be a short one (I hope not)...

Andou got to his normal size again...

Hana-dono is indeed scheming something with fake smile and everything. XD I like Hanna & Kiyoshi... but not at the cost of her being a manipulative b*tch. Ends don't always justify means!!

Chiyo if she truly likes Kiyoshi she needs to give her letters herself even if she agreed for Hana to be the intermediary between them... she needs to be more proactive if not she is not going anywhere with that relationship.

No appearance of the U.S.C. aside from Hana nor the S.C. Can’t wat to see the Underground Student Council bickering between the Student Council.
Feb 8, 2017 11:19 PM

Mar 2014
Where the fuck was Best Girl Mari?!
Feb 10, 2017 12:52 AM

Oct 2014

this/10

ziggy_Z said:
Where the fuck was Best Girl Mari?!
She had to fap after seeing her dads dong.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 10, 2017 6:15 PM

Oct 2015
Hana clearly doesn't want Chiyo talking to Kiyoshi, which I do like, but I'd like her more if she actually gave him the letter without sabotaging it. Rooting for Hana 100% but I want her to be honest. Scheme away, but be honest.

Anyway, finally the cavalry arc is over. Fuck that arc! Fuck it straight to hell! And with the draw that resulted in everything going back to how it was before and Mari's comment about men, I wonder what the point of this arc was. This was the most refreshing chapter in ages!

Gakuto and Andre got popular, which is well deserved for Gakuto. Those girls want to punch Andre in the gut like they did the first time he was released from prison. Speaking of prison, Kiyoshi looks so weird in his school uniform now. Like seriously, how many actual classes has this guy been to since he entered this school? He went from being the least perverted of the bunch to the most despised in all the school. Just brilliant!
Feb 11, 2017 3:55 AM

Apr 2011
OH MY GOD! I am so glad that it is over!
That arc was dragged out for WAY too long!
Hopefully it will get good again.
Feb 11, 2017 7:07 AM
Jul 2015
What is this feeling? It's been so long, so fucking long. I forgot how much I used to enjoy this manga. WE ARE FUCKING BACK TO BUSINESS. This is what I fell in love with, and I hope it continues. Some questionable thing happened like Mari hating men again, and everything just seamlessly going back to how it was before, but you know what I dont care, that smile from Hana at the end was all I needed, and I know this will become fucking spicy.
Feb 11, 2017 8:11 AM

Aug 2012
It's hard seeing hana become third-wheel between those two.

I hope the next arc focus more to HanaXKiyoshiXChiyoXMari???
Feb 11, 2017 3:49 PM

Aug 2012
Fuck Hana and Chiyo, time for Mari to come in and blow shit up just like her daddy.
Feb 15, 2017 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
FINALLY IT'S OVER!!!!

I thought that arc would NEVER end!

And the worst part was that it didn't even have a satisfying conclusion!

But at least the waifu war has finally begun!

SS HANA ALL THE WAY!
Feb 17, 2017 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
About time the arc came to an end. I'm wondering if they plan to rebuild that prison soon.

Hana's smile this chapter was gold.
Feb 19, 2017 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
Let the waifu wars begin!
Feb 19, 2017 2:28 PM

Jul 2013
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Feb 28, 2017 4:44 AM

Jul 2014
Thanks god this is over. Can't belive they took so long to end it. I removed one point of this manga score 'cause of this awfully long and pointless arch.

Hope to see hana in action again
hana ga saita yo
Apr 17, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2017
Have made it to this chapter now. That dreadful mushroom-smoking arc is finally over... thank fuck! Now I pray for more Hana action.
May 11, 2017 6:29 AM

Jun 2013
Seems I'm not the only one who rejoices this boring arc ended. Looking forward to the new arc. Whatever it is, 100% it will be a million times better than the Cavalry arc.
Dec 6, 2017 3:43 PM

Mar 2014
Good lord. This arc was boring and dumb. It was utter shit compared to the rest of the manga. So glad it's over. This chapter was a breath of fresh air. Literally
Mar 23, 2018 6:07 PM

Feb 2011
My god, I'm really in love with Her
SHIPPING HER AND KYOSHI TILL THE END
Apr 20, 2018 2:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Return to the "common" school days, but with differences!!! kekeke
Feb 16, 2019 5:32 PM

May 2016
It's been 2 whole years since I've last read this and it's finally time for me to finish it!

With the prison gone and the dreadful cavalry arc coming to a very sudden stop just when no one's expecting it to end anymore, all that's left for the boys is to survive their remaining time in the schoolyear with more than half of them being branded as iredeemanlble perverts.

I don't have a good feeling about Chiyo's letter...

Jun 9, 2021 11:37 PM
May 2021
so gakuto became a hero because his worship at pbr sama
andre back form titanization (lol)
shingo n joe get what they deserve
n kyoshi... poor poor kyoshi victim of kate n mari war ...
Aug 9, 2021 3:26 PM

Mar 2016
Gotta say, despite reading it physically after it's all out, I too am glad that arc is finally over.

Not that it wasn't good, but it was a *bit* long and some parts were a little forced for tension's sake. Maybe it might be better on a reread, but I can only imagine how long it must've felt while reading it live.

I do hope the Chairman's full journey (humorous, though most definitely the MOST stretched out part of the entire thing) winds up having more stakes in the actual story past him just wearing a pair of panties with a hole in them, to make Mari reaffirm that "men are garbage."

But this series always has things come back, so I'm not too worried there. It was still funny, but it did go on too long.

The battle, I had less of a problem with, but it moved ungodly slow; and some parts were also a bit long. I think at least 25% could've been cut out to really make it perfect. But not too bad.

But now I'm super excited to see the return of the school drama. THIS is what makes Prison School so good; not so much how over-the-top it can get. And the Shoulders War part got REALLY over-the-top.

This is the great shit, that entire first arc, the first part with Kiyoshi in prison with Mari and Meiko, and most of all, that entire epic bit with Hana and Kiyoshi before; we're already getting more of that with her and Chiyo, Shingo and Joe are reaping the punishments for their poor choices during the last arc (Anzu, Cake-san, etc); I want to keep seeing what happens.

But it seems like Gakuto and Andre are reaping the rewards instead, so I definitely want to see what happens with Mitsuko, Gakuto, and Joe. Mitsuko is probably my second favorite girl after Mari, and she has a lot on her plate to deal with too now, no doubt.
I like that Meiko is back, but is honestly more balanced than she was before; where I still see glimpses of the sweet and innocent girl he used to be; it's not wholly masked like before anymore.

Want to see what happens between all the councils now that it was a draw, with all of them, Risa, Kate, Mari, most of all, how they cope with the outcome and what becomes of that, especially now that the prison is destroyed, and I want to see more about the Chairman's past regarding said prison, and why he might've been jailed there to begin with, and how his long amnesic journey will impact the rest of the story.

We'll see, but finally, it seems it's all downhill (in a good way) from here, with everything going on with all the characters; THIS is the Prison School I love; real life (though absurd) character drama with epic, meticulously built up peaks, less so the over-the-top spectacle stuff.

To its credit, that is all still fun, but it gets to be a little much after too long.

I wonder how that all would've played in animation instead. Hmm.

And wow, Kiyoshi is finally without his wrist-brace; the shit that thing has seen, man. It's weird seeing him without it now.
CrimsonCWAug 9, 2021 3:29 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 5, 2022 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
My man Gackt finally got the reputation he deserves 😎

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Nov 30, 2023 4:22 PM

Aug 2018
"Which allowed both student councils to persist in their traditional roles"
Wait so all of this was for nothing ? Like literally ? All the Mari/Kate rivalry, Meiko's returning to her past self, Andre's payoff of which queen he'll chose, Kiyoshi coming to terms with Mari and Hana etc, all of that shit amounted to "anyway it's over lul".
This is insane, I actually really liked this gigantic arc because I was expecting some mindblowing payoff at the end for all the characters involved but we don't get anything, the situation is literally back to what it was after the boys were freed, exactly the same but Kiyoshi is the reject instead of Gakuto.
Prison's destruction is ultimately pointless considering if the regular student council were dissolved there would have been no point to put anyone in prison anymore and if Mari just take her revenge by putting Kate and her crew in prison it would just be a repeat of the second arc were the USC were put in prison. The prison served its purpose the moment Mari and others left it, now the only thing that would justify continuing the story would be to put the boys or just a few of them once again in prison but again, it would feel very forced.
My question is why didn't the manga already ended ? If the prison is destroyed then "PRISON SCHOOL" has no reason to keep going. And if the last 30 chapters will be boring ass romantic triangle bullshit I will be VERY dissapointed, Prison School romance was the WORST fucking part of it and the waifu warriors are mentally ill subhumans like for every romcom in existence. Prison School was carried by strong ecchi, insane comedic scenes and mostly BROMANCE moments, only sub 90IQ care about who the hell Kiyoshi will end up with.
Dec 16, 2023 10:49 AM
Oct 2022
Thank fuck that shoulder war arc is over. I like Hana's smug grin

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.