Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2016
Burger-Meister said:
Is it just me or did the bear girl's outfit remind me of Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi?

Anyways, considering that this is likely a training arc, I don't know how the series will conclude while in the middle of it. Still though, very cute episode.

ah right, that's what i was thinking of.

also ill just take the rest of that comment as my own

...old ladies in hot spring

Dec 13, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
Oh shit, Agaris ex-girlfriend appeared to make things awkward.
How are they gonna end this with only one episode left? They kept hyping us for Nationals.
Dec 13, 2016 11:47 AM

Dec 2016
Why did Hokuto call the girls by their panties in the hot spring scene?
lazingDec 13, 2016 11:59 AM

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Dec 13, 2016 2:18 PM

Jun 2015
DW_lazy said:

Because she always does.
Dec 13, 2016 2:26 PM

Dec 2012
One of the ost always reminds me Crash bash, this game was so cool. Good episode, but I hope there will be a second season because there is only one episode remaining :/
Dec 13, 2016 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
Nice episode, though it really feels like this should be 2 cours.
Dec 13, 2016 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
TrashDax said:
DW_lazy said:

Because she always does.

But they are all without cloths in the hot spring....
And that also beg the question, do the girls never change their panties types???

Those are the questions that keep me up at night...

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Dec 13, 2016 9:35 PM

Apr 2014
i seriously cant believe next ep is the last nothing makes it feel that way i was even thinking this was gonna carry over into the winter season .

anyway was a great ep but now the wait for the next ep and hope for a season 2 to happen
"one step at a time"
Dec 14, 2016 3:04 AM

Jun 2013
So there's this Kumami girl who probably has a similar relationship with Agari like Kiruka has with Mune. As in, she needs her dose of Agari otherwise she'll have withdrawal symptoms or something. And she's supposedly good at the game and went to a better team and doesn't want to play Agari for unknown reasons. And this is eating up at Agari. Agari wants to improve her smashes and make them as strong as Koyori's. This season will end with the "to be continued but we'll never continue it" ending by the looks of it. They'll have an upcoming tournament to play after this training camp.
Dec 14, 2016 10:56 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
am i the only one who nearly dies of a cuteness heart attack whenever girl whos mouth we never get to see, calls the girls by their panties? XD
Dec 14, 2016 12:18 PM

Jun 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
am i the only one who nearly dies of a cuteness heart attack whenever girl whos mouth we never get to see, calls the girls by their panties? XD

She reminds me of Wilson from Home Improvement, have I mentioned that yet?

Dec 14, 2016 1:23 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
TrashDax said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

She reminds me of Wilson from Home Improvement, have I mentioned that yet?

that's a super random throwback lol... 1/2 this site probably doesn't even know of that show
Dec 14, 2016 6:42 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
If Hokuto calls Hanabi by her name, does that mean she's without panties?
Hokuto being Hokuto.

That new girl seems pretty interesting. Vitamin Agari lol

Dec 14, 2016 8:59 PM

Nov 2011
Koyori's trigger word. "Smash" She got excited, so adorable!

The soundtrack for this anime is sooo good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 15, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

We're headed to training now, New character introduced as well.
Kumami, She does seem to have two different faces, One being all graceful and the other with her rowdy tone through the bear. There's a little history between her and Agari.

The training camp was pretty fun to watch, Agari's looking to improve her smash since it seems very mediocre for now.
The hot springs scene was the best. Hilarious how Hokuto calls everyone but Hanabi with their pantsu color.

LovelyHikari said:

XD This would be the biggest plot twist in the show. XD

The talk between the four of them at the end was really nice. :)

Finale next week, I suppose it'll just end right in the middle of the training arc with the "Let's win the nationals" kinda vibe. I hope there's a season 2 someday, This show deserves one.
Dec 16, 2016 6:36 PM

Oct 2008
This was a bit toned-down episode with a lot of Agari issues!
we have another new character but from a different school and a former takkyuu club member Tsukinowa Kumami voice by Ueda Reina!
LOL at the Munemune's Boobs Time Swing Check the "Sugoi" factor is decreasing from Munemune to Agari to Hanbi up until to Hokuto which is hilarious because the "bing!" sound saying like "ok no mune here!" lolz
4/5.

Dec 16, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2013
I really hope they make a 2nd season.

LovelyHikari said:
Hokuto being Hokuto.

OMG That would the plot twist of the plot twists xD Never thought about that actually ahahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 17, 2016 3:46 AM

Jul 2009
Kuma girl doesn't wanna play against Agari coz she likes her!
Dec 17, 2016 2:30 PM

Jul 2015
DRAMA And the fog this episode is thick. Oppai time was entertaining thanks to those two girls comparing the other four's sizes for the few seconds it lasted. Anyway, Agari has a problem, friends get involved, ping pong, episode ends. Good episode. I guess next episode will be the training camp end or something and we'll hopefully get a second season soon.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 17, 2016 4:33 PM

Sep 2008
Too bad the show is going to end without showing them going to Nationals. I know we're all hoping for a 2nd season and the whole story is set up for 24 episodes but I don't think this is a significant enough show to get a 2nd season. I'm not sure if even New Game! will get a 2nd season, they are just not that easy to come by. (Unless it's a KyoAni show LOL.)

Good episode though, very late introduction of another rival. The steam will probably be removed in the DVD. If they could do it for Strike Witches they can do it for this show LOL.

Will be sad to see this one end.
Dec 17, 2016 4:37 PM

Sep 2016
even most garbage football anime that i've ever seen, Days got second season lmao nothing is impossible
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 17, 2016 5:45 PM
Jul 2016
Judging by the preview for the next episode it certainly doesn't look like that'll be the last we'll see of this show.
Dec 18, 2016 3:38 PM

Nov 2016
It was a pretty good episode. I do believe that this new girl, Kumami, which we find out that she has some backstory with Agari was concerning cause of the fact that Kumami did not want to play with her as she decided to join another team. It was rather odd that Agari was having some trouble at the training camp. I know she was trying her best but having doubts pop up now and then can be a real dealbreaker if things are troubling her. That scene where Kumami saw Koyori gripping on Agari's shirt had me felt weird that she might have felt jealous there. I was surprised by that bear-like ornament on her hair that expresses her dark side and was able to talk. ^-^;

Anyway, I enjoyed the hot springs scene and everyone was able to relax after so much practice. It's a lot of work that these girls go through but they have to be at their ultimate best if they want to be able to get to Nationals. I think the talk that Koyori had with Agari was really helpful cause she really does care about her friend very much as well as Hokuto and Hanabi being there for support. So, it's only true that Agari needs to focus on her practice sessions and not be concerned too much about Kumami. I hope we get some character development on Koyori if there's was to be a second season which would be very interesting.

It's hard to believe this series will be ending with one final episode. I really have enjoyed it so much that I want to believe there could be a second season. There's a lot probably to cover since they've yet to get to Nationals. I would be surprised if another season did happen. Anyway, I can't believe I caught up so far in the show since I started watching it and it was very well worth it. I'm so looking forward to the final episode! :)
Dec 19, 2016 2:54 AM

Oct 2011
best drinking game;
watch Shakunetsu no Takkyuu... every time you hear a "doki-doki", you take a shot...
Dec 26, 2016 1:14 AM

Sep 2013
I'm kinda surprised they introduced a new rival right before the final episode.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 5, 2017 2:54 AM

Sep 2013
Not a fan of the new girl or the developments this episode. I hope these episodes don't detract from what could have been a good ending with episode 10.
Feb 22, 2017 7:12 PM

Aug 2013
Sudden new character introduction at this point ??
I hope this means there's a chance for a sequel hahaha. xD
Personally prefer more cgdct than these drama though.
Nov 28, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2012
A quite different episode, and well every anime needs their onsen episode I guess :p
May 1, 2020 2:46 AM

Oct 2007
Kumamin appears. It seems she's a rival of Agari before Koyori came to the school.

Hmm, why Kuma not want to play with Agari anymore. I hope this will be answered before the anime ends.
Dec 16, 2020 6:45 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was nice to see an onsen scene lol also that bear girl seems interesting, I hope that Agari will have the opportunity to take her revenge on her
Jun 28, 2021 4:07 AM

Feb 2020
It's time for a training camp. The girls need to get better if they want pass the district qualifiers and go to the Nationals.

"Munemune's Boobs Time."

That was hilarious.

Lol at Kumami's random ventriloquism. She's quite an interesting character. She seemed to be a little jealous of Koyori.

SerafosDec 3, 2023 11:15 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

86 by Deazu »»
Aug 13, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

67 by Deazu »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2016

116 by Deazu »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:14 PM

» This show is underrated

Friermiko - Jul 1, 2021

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:06 AM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

83 by TSTO »»
Jul 9, 2022 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.