Forum Settings
Forums

Burn the flag...go to Jail! (Thanks Trump.....Making the First Amendment Great Again!)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 29, 2016 3:20 PM

Sep 2007
America has a strange hardon for flags.
Nov 29, 2016 3:22 PM

Sep 2012
Narmy said:
sasalx said:
@Pirating_Ninja
"You have now said it is not okay to insult one's country? Just earlier you said it was okay to call a country bad, but not stupid as a country"

Ok ok.I see the problem.There is a difference between criticizing and insulting.Seems like you failed to see that.
You can say this country is bad because of this and that(or for a person too) but calling it stupid is an insult.

Since you misunderstand me other part of your post has the same answer.

@traed

Just expand the spoilers in your post.Since it is a loop you will find your answer there.

Neither criticizing or insulting a country is illegal, unless it's a place with no freedom of speech like North Korea.

Oh ok then I just tend to be respectful while talking with someone.Maybe that's just me.

I mean I don't think you need a law for that right?

For being respectful???If so that's sad.
Nov 29, 2016 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Wasabi said:
America has a strange hardon for flags.
Hell yeah we do - https://priceonomics.com/the-marketing-of-the-pledge-of-allegiance/
Nov 29, 2016 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
Maybe it's confirmation bias, I don't know but...

I'm starting to see the pendulum swing the other way ever since Trump won the election.

Before, it was the Far left and all their lunacy....now I'm starting to see the Far Right rear it's very ugly head again.

With the rise of the "alt-right" (AKA white nationalists) and fervent Trump Supporters willing to stand by his every nonsense....it certainly feels like it has swung.

I'll just continue to stay in the center calling out both extreme sides out for all their nonsense.
Nov 29, 2016 3:28 PM

Jun 2011
JustALEX said:
Maybe it's confirmation bias, I don't know but...

I'm starting to see the pendulum swing the other way ever since Trump won the election.

Before, it was the Far left and all their lunacy....now I'm starting to see the Far Right rear it's very ugly head again.

With the rise of the "alt-right" (AKA white nationalists) and fervent Trump Supporters willing to stand by his every nonsense....it certainly feels like it has swung.

I'll just continue to stay in the center calling out both extreme sides out for all their nonsense.

Nah, SJWs are still a problem, but the Trump cult are more emboldened since the election.
Nov 29, 2016 3:30 PM

Mar 2008
sasalx said:
@Pirating_Ninja
"You have now said it is not okay to insult one's country? Just earlier you said it was okay to call a country bad, but not stupid as a country"

Ok ok.I see the problem.There is a difference between criticizing and insulting.Seems like you failed to see that.
You can say this country is bad because of this and that(or for a person too) but calling it stupid is an insult.

Since you misunderstand me other part of your post has the same answer.

@traed

Just expand the spoilers in your post.Since it is a loop you will find your answer there.

That doesnt answer anything. You failed to explain ho burning a flag is imposing on someones right.
Nov 29, 2016 3:32 PM

Sep 2012
shotz_ said:
sasalx said:
@shotz_

Ah good good let the flame war begin.

No You nee....

No of course I will not say something like that.I will just pity you.
in other words "i just lost the argument and i'm butthurt."

Oh oh so insulting each other is a good way to talk about something.You are really full of surprises.

Yeaaa you are right.I lost so badly even I can't describe it words.Also I am so triggered too.

I hope this will satisfy your ego because there is nothing to talk with you.

I mean at least I can talk with @Pirating_Ninja as a two decent human being.Seems like it is not possible with you.

@traed

I thought I was clear but ok.Let me choice other words for that.

If you are buring flag of a country that means you do not respect the people in it.It's like saying:

Hey hey you should be ashamed of your country.I don't even acknowledge it is as a country.

Also I observed that people think I am defending that it should be a criminal activity and we must punish that person.
No no.I just think it should be a common sense like etiquettes.I think that is because the foundation of this topics first post.At the beginning I said my opinion is not about this topic at all.
sasalxNov 29, 2016 3:40 PM
Nov 29, 2016 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
JustALEX said:
With the rise of the "alt-right" (AKA white nationalists)

I prefer aut-right. It's more accurate.
Nov 29, 2016 3:38 PM

May 2014
Another shitstorm, another day. Same as always

Regardless, is this really an issue? Burning the flag is freedom of speech, and the reason they are doing it is because they refuse to stand for a country that will not stand for them.

It's all peaceful protest. Look. People with confederate flags, nazi flags, freedom of speech protects that. It's a double edge sword, but if someone legitimately wants to stop freedom of speech, should they not be going after the heart of racism? Should they not be trying to publicly shame people who idolize these dark parts of history? Flag burners are people trying to rid us of our past, and bring a future. The other side is those living in the past, trying to bring us back to that time.

Regardless, to be fair, the law is against the censorship of free speech. You can't censor parts of speech that goes against your agenda, if that is what the left was ridiculed for for years, then it's our turn to ridicule the other side- freedom of speech means our freedom to ridicule and be critical of others.
Nov 29, 2016 3:43 PM

Sep 2012
shotz_ said:
sasalx said:

Oh oh so insulting each other is a good way to talk about something.You are really full of surprises.

Yeaaa you are right.I lost so badly even I can't describe it words.Also I am so triggered too.

I hope this will satisfy your ego because there is nothing to talk with you.

I mean at least I can talk with @Pirating_Ninja as a two decent human being.Seems like it is not possible with you.
you should have read my profile in advance so you'd know i am a massive cunt. tbh though your anti-freedom of speech opinions are far worse than anything i've said here.

Oh ok then.Also I think I made a grammar mistake there.In the part "stupid is a insult" Can you make it "an"?Thanks.
Nov 29, 2016 3:54 PM

Dec 2012
traed said:
JustALEX said:
With the rise of the "alt-right" (AKA white nationalists)

I prefer Neo-nazi. They're self proclaimed racists.

Call them like it is, we can't afford to be politically correct.
Nov 29, 2016 4:12 PM

Mar 2008
sasalx said:

If you are buring flag of a country that means you do not respect the people in it.It's like saying:

Hey hey you should be ashamed of your country.I don't even acknowledge it is as a country.

Also I observed that people think I am defending that it should be a criminal activity and we must punish that person.
No no.I just think it should be a common sense like etiquettes.I think that is because the foundation of this topics first post.At the beginning I said my opinion is not about this topic at all.

No, it more often is saying you don't like the ruling power of government. Not liking the people is less common.

The only concern should be if the flag gives off toxic fumes.

Heddie said:
traed said:

I prefer Neo-nazi. They're self proclaimed racists.

Call them like it is, we can't afford to be politically correct.

Yeah but they're too PC to admit they are neo-nazis.
Nov 29, 2016 4:15 PM

Oct 2012
Alyssa said:

You can't censor parts of speech that goes against your agenda, if that is what the left was ridiculed for for years, then it's our turn to ridicule the other side- freedom of speech means our freedom to ridicule and be critical of others.

So its only hypocritical when the right does it, and completely a-ok when the left does it on a daily basis. Got it.

Also, I don't think Burning the flag is "Speech". Considering how many people are against it, It could arguably be considered "Fighting words". Which isn't protected by the First Ammendment. Yeah, i know the SCOTUS protected it at one point, but that doesn't mean an issue cant be brought up to the SCOTUS again.
FontSize72LOLNov 29, 2016 4:18 PM
Nov 29, 2016 4:36 PM
Feb 2014
MuriKKKa living up to its name go go hillary
Nov 29, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2012
clandestine said:

This board is biased as hell. There's almost no changing that, and if it's not that, it's very two sided with a vocal minority of what could be considered liberal to left users and a vocal majority of conservative users. It's politically polarized as hell, if you expect anything good to be derived from this polarized setting, you're a fool.

Although you accused me of derailing a topic that was already a train that'd unhooked from the tracks in the first place................................................................................................................

Lol again a paragraph by you about criticizing CE

I mean if u dislike CE why u still come here

Nico told u b4 , you are seeking attention here but that's stupid point

so why still post here ?

Nov 29, 2016 4:42 PM

Sep 2011
I wonder what the reaction is going to be if somebody was burning LGBT flag? If we are going to be neo-nazi, might as well go the whole way.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Nov 29, 2016 4:42 PM
Feb 2014
Syndromic said:
I wonder what the reaction is going to be if somebody was burning LGBT flag? If we are going to be neo-nazi, might as well go the whole way.

in canada or sweden that should be a death sentence
Nov 29, 2016 4:45 PM

May 2014
FontSize72LOL said:
Alyssa said:

You can't censor parts of speech that goes against your agenda, if that is what the left was ridiculed for for years, then it's our turn to ridicule the other side- freedom of speech means our freedom to ridicule and be critical of others.

So its only hypocritical when the right does it, and completely a-ok when the left does it on a daily basis. Got it.

Also, I don't think Burning the flag is "Speech". Considering how many people are against it, It could arguably be considered "Fighting words". Which isn't protected by the First Ammendment. Yeah, i know the SCOTUS protected it at one point, but that doesn't mean an issue cant be brought up to the SCOTUS again.

I do not promote the left doing it, but as a part of the left who is constantly ridiculed for things other people have done, I just sense a feeling of irony that people like DJT who have ridiculed a many people cannot stand being ridiculed, despite being what he does on a day to day basis. Perhaps I should have made that clear so my message could have been properly digested by any respondents. A fault of the left is now the fault of the right, and they need to be held accountable for it, too.

As in my post that I clearly defined, flags such as Nazi germany and the confederates are perfectly legal too. They have a rich backbone of intense racism and hate, but under the first amendment are legal. My previous post is to digest the entire thought, not to be picked apart as singular thoughts- the censorship of speech is wrong, but people can and should still be ridiculed for saying certain things. If you are patriotic enough to be against flag burning, then call them unpatriotic, be offended, that's alright. But stripping away someone's personal freedoms to protest? That's uncalled for.

In response to fighting words, I urge you to consult this page http://www.flagburning.org/
While it does not speak for me, I feel that it has some of the ideas that I have difficulty into forming into paragraphs myself.

I have enough belief in my country to not want to burn the flag myself, but if Trump or ANY president in the future regardless of who they are, take any extensive steps to harm the freedom of speech and democracy, and the rights of all man and woman whom were created equally, I feel that it would be an appropriate response to do.
Nov 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Sep 2011
SuperIdolNico said:

Has anybody actually tried it? I want someone in America to try it since in Canada or Sweden, it's obviously a hellhole. I do want to see how much fuss would the mainstream media kick up.

I will also bet Britain or Scotland would make a lot of fuss about it.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Nov 29, 2016 4:58 PM
Feb 2014
Rarusu_ said:
SuperIdolNico said:

Indeed, burning your nation's flag is a sign of progressive forward-thinking and tolerance, though.

The sad part is we have anti-American cucks ITT encouraging flag burning because "Drumpf said mean things!!" "MuriKKKa is a racist Christian white supremacist capitalist haven!!!"

And if they live in America and they believe this, I don't know what's stopping them from moving to Canada or Denmark where everything is free l0l
Nov 29, 2016 5:02 PM

Nov 2009
SuperIdolNico said:
Rarusu_ said:

Indeed, burning your nation's flag is a sign of progressive forward-thinking and tolerance, though.

The sad part is we have anti-American cucks ITT encouraging flag burning because "Drumpf said mean things!!" "MuriKKKa is a racist Christian white supremacist haven!!!"

And if they live in America and they believe this, I don't know what's stopping them from moving to Canada or Denmark where everything is free l0l
The strawman circle-jerk is pretty strong in this quote tower . . . "H-He might have said something that is anti-free speech, b-but those libtards are no better!!! They are the real problem!" (comparing president elects capability to pass real legislation to the crying power a few SJW's have . . . rofl)

Don't get me wrong. This whole thread is entertaining as heck, you have the apologists who have been so ardent in the first amendment not even mention it at all when it is Mr. Trump who does something naughty.
Nov 29, 2016 5:04 PM
Feb 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
SuperIdolNico said:

The sad part is we have anti-American cucks ITT encouraging flag burning because "Drumpf said mean things!!" "MuriKKKa is a racist Christian white supremacist haven!!!"

The strawman circle-jerk is pretty strong in this quote tower . . . "H-He might have said something that is anti-free speech, b-but those libtards are no better!!! They are the real problem!" (comparing president elects capability to pass real legislation to the crying power a few SJW's have . . . rofl)

Trump probably wasn't even serious when he said he'd outlaw flag burning.

Besides, you think Congress would let him do that? Even Trump himself in his right mind would know he was ridiculous. It's the media that kids itself every time Trump says "mean things."

Get used to it, our President-elect will be saying more and more "mean things" as they are the sole reason why he won (i.e. their collective butthurt intensifying with every "mean thing" he says as baity fodder for The Daily Show/Full Frontal/Last Week Tonight to alleviate that).
AqutanNov 29, 2016 5:08 PM
Nov 29, 2016 5:11 PM

May 2014
The problem with Trump saying these things isn't that he'll get those things done- I doubt he will, but the fact that people try to constantly defend him on the basis that he's the one who said it, or are generally okay with the extremist views that he's putting on the table.

Serious or not, how people handle what he says is the scariest part to me.

And also, yeah, republicans have the house, the senate, the presidency and soon the supreme court. Who cares what us big bad SJWS say, right now we need to be extremely critical of the man who's going to take office and the things he may try to actually accomplish- as there may be some unconstitutional actions taken about soon.
Nov 29, 2016 5:14 PM

Nov 2009
SuperIdolNico said:

Trump probably wasn't even serious when he said he'd outlaw flag burning.
No True Scotsman?

It's weird, whenever Trump says something stupid, your response is always "Trump probably wasn't even serious". You should be his publicist, seriously, deflecting criticism like a pro. Ironic though, so what if when SJWs say they want to ban hate speech, they "aren't being serious"? It's okay right? They are just a great group of people right? So tolerant in their ways, they just like to joke and say inflammatory things, that's all. It isn't the fault of people like Anita Sarkeesian that her followers take her seriously, she is not serious, just joking around, that's all it is.
Nov 29, 2016 5:20 PM

May 2011
Alyssa said:
The problem with Trump saying these things isn't that he'll get those things done- I doubt he will, but the fact that people try to constantly defend him on the basis that he's the one who said it, or are generally okay with the extremist views that he's putting on the table.

Serious or not, how people handle what he says is the scariest part to me.

And also, yeah, republicans have the house, the senate, the presidency and soon the supreme court. Who cares what us big bad SJWS say, right now we need to be extremely critical of the man who's going to take office and the things he may try to actually accomplish- as there may be some unconstitutional actions taken about soon.

This is how I feel.
Nov 29, 2016 5:29 PM

Apr 2012
who the fuck cares

burning the flag is just a symbolic gesture
just don't incite violence and all is well

Nov 29, 2016 5:48 PM

Nov 2013
The whole "but the other side" ingroup bias I'm seeing so often is pretty annoying.
It's so primitive.

I can see you

Nov 29, 2016 5:51 PM
Apr 2014
Is this bait just to get people to burn flags out of spite?
Nov 29, 2016 5:53 PM

Jun 2011
SuperIdolNico said:
The sad part is we have anti-American cucks ITT encouraging flag burning because "Drumpf said mean things!!" "MuriKKKa is a racist Christian white supremacist capitalist haven!!!"

When did this happen?
Nov 29, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
sasalx said:

Uh, no this is flawed logic. A flag does not make a country.

Plus, flag burning is more of a symbol of disdain for the current regime, ergo, this and that does not correlate.

What about certain religions that don't recognize flags? Do they have to go to jail as well?
Nov 29, 2016 8:03 PM

Nov 2012
I disagree strongly with him here, you should be allowed to express yourselves how you want. First Amendment and all that.

Nov 29, 2016 8:06 PM

Jun 2016
Why do Americans care so much about a piece cloth? This is a serious question.
Username is subject to change.
Nov 29, 2016 11:10 PM

Jan 2013
thelonelydalek said:

Because of "muh patriotism", "you filthy communists, move to Denmark where everything is free" & "all libtards to jail" mentality Trump fanbois have :/

I'd wager any balanced, normal adult human being has no problem with flag-burning too. They might find it odd, or un-patriotic, but also accept that it is not illegal.
CondemneDioNov 29, 2016 11:19 PM
Nov 29, 2016 11:17 PM

Jun 2011
thelonelydalek said:

Americans are pretty jingoistic.
Nov 29, 2016 11:25 PM

Sep 2012
BRB-kun said:
sasalx said:

Uh, no this is flawed logic. A flag does not make a country.

Plus, flag burning is more of a symbol of disdain for the current regime, ergo, this and that does not correlate.

What about certain religions that don't recognize flags? Do they have to go to jail as well?

As far as İ am aware there is no country that has no flags.

Actually burning a flag is a declaration of war but when you do that for your country your point seems valid.

Is there a religion like that?That's new to me.Can you give an example?

Also like İ said in my post that you quoted İ don't think you should go jail for that.That just should be a common sense imo.
sasalxNov 29, 2016 11:34 PM
Nov 29, 2016 11:31 PM

Aug 2015
@JustALEX So let me get this straight you guys are upset because your president is making burning flag illegal?Is there something wrong with it?I like to know before you and these idiots on MAL response will be only but but it's bad becasue trump said so and Muh freedom of speech....As far as i know in Brazil they also have same law.Chris Jericho a wwe superstar was fined for kicking a Brazil flag in a house show even though it is a scripted show.
Nov 29, 2016 11:34 PM

Apr 2012
The two things you don't want to fuck with in American politics

1. Guns
2. Destruction of flags

it's a good way of receiving death threats tho

what i hate the most are the people that promote amendment interpretations in their purest/absolute forms and are hypocritically against flag burning.

Allowing flag burning is a good litmus test of freedom of speech. I mean come on we even make it legal for religious nuts to picket a funeral with god hates fags signs. If anything i'm more furious about that.
zzzeallyNov 30, 2016 12:28 AM

Nov 30, 2016 12:21 AM
Oct 2016
This shit shows why I hate the human race.

Trump & his supporters (Not that anyone in the presidential race was good anyways!) can just fuck off. This shit's ridicule-fucking-lous.
Cerco un centro di gravita permanente. Che non mi faccia mai cambiare idea sulle cose sulla gente. Avrei bisogno di...
Nov 30, 2016 12:32 AM

Nov 2012
Better put up a trigger warning for Trump next time he's gonna see a burning flag.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Nov 30, 2016 1:03 AM
Nov 2012
FontSize72LOL said:
Man, the amount of salt from this one tweet is just great. Trump is a master baiter. He's forcing the MSM to discuss the issue, and I'll laugh if MSM tries to counter this by showing more flag burning, because all thats going to do is consolidate further support for Trump.

Not many decent people support flag burning. Its debatable if its actual protected speech, considering to many people its on par with other acts that are relegated to being "hate speech". I'm pretty sure if you burned a gay pride flag, or an Isreali flag, it wouldn't be treated the same way. Oh, and the SCOTUS ruling it to be an extension of free speech doesn't mean a new SCOTUS cant overturn it.
lol ge knows how to use the media indeed
Nov 30, 2016 1:07 AM
Nov 2012
JustALEX said:
Heddie said:
Well no shit people are getting concerned, this is the President-elect not some 4chan troll.

Anyways, this is probably a bait so radical protestors go out and burn US flags and Trump can call them out on being "unpatriotic".

Exactly.

This is the biggest problem with Trump Supporters....they still don't seem to realize this idiot is going to be in charge.

All they care about is the memes, getting their shits and giggles, and of course more memes.

For the President -elect to be saying things like this SHOULD concern you.

Because it shows his contempt and utter ignorance.
sry but this came to my mind reading yall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M
Nov 30, 2016 1:24 AM

Sep 2015
Oh no someone is burning a flag in an act of protest!!! Lynch them !!!

Seriously, the only reason i get for it being such a bad thing is 'It disrespects the work of the vets' like.. people actually respect their sacrifices? Or do they just use it to invalidate the struggles of others.

If you respect the people who fought for your country so much, what about discussing the other aspects of it all? The psychological damage and the stereotypes harming that discussion? The inhumanity of war and what is actually done to the people out there (Agent Orange springs to mind, my father knew a great man who was severely affected by it)? Perhaps even discussing the people they're to protect?

Nah, flags are just a symbol for you to jack off to. If you would rather be that inhumane as to prioritize the worth of a flag to the protest of those in actual terror for about 10457 valid reasons. Well. You do you I guess.
RyahNov 30, 2016 1:27 AM
「 The show wasn't bad, it was camp ♥ 」

Nov 30, 2016 3:26 AM

Mar 2016
JustALEX said:
You guys thought I was done with Trump? Nah....I'm in it for the long run and will be criticizing anything I deem worthy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-flag-burning-should-be-illegal-151650482.html

^Yet another buffoonish statement from our Retarded President....I'm not even the least surprised he has no idea that this issue has already been brought up to SCOTUS and they ruled it to be an extension of freedom of speech.

Remember how embarrassing it was during the Bush years whenever Bush Jr. said insanely stupid things?

Well....here we go again!

It's quite obvious he's joking.
You can't remove someone's citizenship for burning a flag. We all know that. Trump isn't an idiot.
If he was, like you morons thought, he couldn't have won this election. TRUST ME.

And no, the majority of America is not stupid. The only idiots are the pussies in the street protesting democracy when most of them didn't even vote.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2016 3:29 AM
Mar 2011
_Poochyena_ said:
JustALEX said:
You guys thought I was done with Trump? Nah....I'm in it for the long run and will be criticizing anything I deem worthy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-flag-burning-should-be-illegal-151650482.html

^Yet another buffoonish statement from our Retarded President....I'm not even the least surprised he has no idea that this issue has already been brought up to SCOTUS and they ruled it to be an extension of freedom of speech.

Remember how embarrassing it was during the Bush years whenever Bush Jr. said insanely stupid things?

Well....here we go again!

It's quite obvious he's joking.
You can't remove someone's citizenship for burning a flag. We all know that. Trump isn't an idiot.
If he was, like you morons thought, he couldn't have won this election. TRUST ME.

And no, the majority of America is not stupid. The only idiots are the pussies in the street protesting democracy when most of them didn't even vote.

side note

and id say this is trump won the populr vote and clition own the collage

trump did not win the majority of votes

that is black and white fact
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 30, 2016 5:24 AM

Jul 2015
I see people are dropping the mask and are willing to admit that their endless whining had nothing to do with higher principles like US' constitution, but their little feelings being hurt.

FontSize72LOL said:

Just because its called Freedom of Speech, doesn't mean its Freedom from consequences. There are things that Freedom of speech doesn't, and shouldn't cover.
People should be allowed to burn a flag, but it doesn't mean they should be able to do it without impunity. But go ahead and attempt to erect that strawman argument as shown in that nifty little picture of yours.

You mean people shouldn't be allowed to say everything and Hate Speech laws should be voted?
Lol this is too good *unbuttons his pants*

Fuchsia said:
Opposition in ideology, especially if made public, can be a dangerous thing.

You're right, Stalin-kun
DeathkoNov 30, 2016 5:28 AM
Nov 30, 2016 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
Clebardman said:
I see people are dropping the mask and are willing to admit that their endless whining had nothing to do with higher principles like US' constitution, but their little feelings being hurt.

FontSize72LOL said:

Just because its called Freedom of Speech, doesn't mean its Freedom from consequences. There are things that Freedom of speech doesn't, and shouldn't cover.
People should be allowed to burn a flag, but it doesn't mean they should be able to do it without impunity. But go ahead and attempt to erect that strawman argument as shown in that nifty little picture of yours.

You mean people shouldn't be allowed to say everything and Hate Speech laws should be voted?
Lol this is too good *unbuttons his pants*

Fuchsia said:
Opposition in ideology, especially if made public, can be a dangerous thing.

You're right, Stalin-kun

if you read the rest of my para you'd know i was talking about having a stance that's far from the norm e.g hating gays.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Nov 30, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2015
Even Hillary tried to ban the practice, but had no luck.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/29/trump-takes-heat-for-wanting-to-outlaw-flag-burning-but-clinton-wanted-same-in-2005.html

He's most likely testing the waters (Trump: "Shouldn't we make burning flags illegal?") or trolling with his own version of free speech, as always. The man obviously loves a good drama, and people are very happy to give him ENDLESS attention and (albeit divided) opinions.
Nov 30, 2016 11:48 AM
Jun 2015
CUCK DETECTED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nov 30, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
It is illegal here in Brazil, and I agree with it.
If you don't like your president, that's up to you, if you don't like your country, you can move out.
But I think you should still respect your country's symbol, many people died for it.
Nov 30, 2016 1:23 PM

Nov 2011
Thought the only problem was Left-wing SJWs? Now we have Right-Wing SJWs....

Getting butthurt over the burning of some piece of cloth makes think of some Radical Feminist getting butthurt because of Tracer's ass in Overwatch...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.