New
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2016 12:05 PM

Oct 2012
I feel like they're going to destroy the series
BUT WHO CARES RIGHT, IT'S A NEW SEASON FOR CODE GEASS. I'M INNNNN
Nov 27, 2016 12:07 PM

Nov 2016
This is a great day to be alive. NIPPON BANZAI!
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Nov 27, 2016 12:07 PM

Jul 2015
Posting in legendary bread
Nov 27, 2016 12:13 PM

Nov 2011
i cant wait to see my girl cc
Hate Keeps me warm
Nov 27, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2010
what!!! this is so damn awesome!

All Hail Lelouch !
Nov 27, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2011
Very surprising news, specially with the way the series ended. I'm really interesting in seeing what Sunrise will come up with.

Seriously though, so many Anime getting sequels. Spice and Wolf when?
Nov 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Oct 2015
Cool stuff. Wonder how Lelouch will "come back to life".

"If you don’t believe in yourself, no one will do it for you."
Nov 27, 2016 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Imo this was a dumb move. Odds are this will not come close to how good the original was. This third part was never intended to be a part of the original story so that already makes it less fluid. Too much risk in the title becoming a "it was good until..." series.

Pretty biased coming a huge CG fan but I can honestly say I would rather not have this season then have it. The way R2 ended was perfect. There is theory involved in some parts which imo is a good thing (not every single ounce of information is spoon fed) and it ended full circle with Zero's Requiem. Why touch that? Why look several years into the future to, what I assume, create a new drama in the universe? It is very unlikely it will reach the heights of the struggle seen in R1 and R2 so why create a potentially inferior addition and tack it onto an ending that by and large resonated with the majority of the fan base. Idk but I fear this will not escape the critical eye and has a massive hurdle to jump to non-sheep CG fans.

Lot of this will depend on the crew involved in production but even then how will 10 years of evolution of the industry affect this piece...
IZEROIINov 27, 2016 12:35 PM
Nov 27, 2016 12:32 PM
Feb 2013
+1 on Spice and Wolf when
Nov 27, 2016 12:34 PM
Jul 2016
Code Geass is getting a third season... Somebody pinch me!

This is either going to be the best thing since fried rice or the greatest travesty since Michael Bay got his hands on Transformers. I'm rather optimistic as, personally, I'll be satisfied if it's even half as good as the first two (and they don't break up my Lelouch x C.C. ship.)

Seeing this absolutely made my day. I'm probably going to be a grinning, insufferably happy mess for the rest of the week.

<<Fanboy Mode Engaged!>>

All hail Lelouch!
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Nov 27, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2016
Finished r2 a half hour after they announced this. I was pretty sure Lelouch gained immortality but this just confirms it! I'm really looking forward to see which of the cast comes back and how they plan on continuing it.

I'll always be done for more Spinzaku

As well as Lelouch x Kallen ship which is OBVIOUSLY going to happen (maybe (never giving up on it))
!!ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!
omnicrescendoNov 27, 2016 1:00 PM
The inner mechinations of my mind are an enigma
Nov 27, 2016 12:42 PM

Nov 2013
I wonder if this will somehow be worse than the second season.
Nov 27, 2016 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
Oh, I didn't need that at all. This might be the most unnecessary sequel since Diebuster. Well, we also had that FLCL announcement.

What's next, Katanagatari?

We need so much sequels and we are still getting the ones we don't need at all. I hope some of this old show sequels trend get us some actually needed sequels (Suzumiya, Jintai, Spice and Wolf). Full Metal Panic! was already announced so there's still hope.
Nov 27, 2016 1:22 PM

Jan 2013
Meh news. Mixed feelings about this whole shit
Nov 27, 2016 1:22 PM

Oct 2012
at least should be easy job to make this better than the previous seasons
Nov 27, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2016
Wow, that´s awesome news! This could be epic good or epic bad, but I absolutely have my hopes up. If a third season is made 10 years after it premiered, I believe some serious thought has been put in to it.
Nov 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Feb 2012
I'm a little worried because the movies were shit but with Lelouch being the MC again I have hope it will be amazing. So fucking hyped for this.

j0x said:
episode 1 title should be The Cart Driver

LOL that would be hilarious.
Nov 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2012
le douche and chode gayass is back

anime is saved

Nov 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2012
I have always been a CG fan, but this might be a epic bad sequel. Fingers crossed.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 27, 2016 1:32 PM

Jul 2007
benjawanksta said:
Oh, I didn't need that at all. This might be the most unnecessary sequel since Diebuster. Well, we also had that FLCL announcement.

This announcement is literally this:

Although with these writers it will most likely be this:
Nov 27, 2016 1:39 PM

Jun 2015
Hell yeah, not only a series but also 3 movies to add to my plan not to watch list.
Nov 27, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Oh, no. Not excited at all. I am curious, but it did not need another installment, R2 ended in a good way and I prefer Lelouch being dead, especially because of what he had Suzaku do in the end.
I feel like the whole series might be ruined by this.
Nov 27, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
KingGilgamesh_ said:
Gotta milk dat cash cow

Made my day!

It made sense to make people believe ... He didn't have to really do it to make people believe. That's one more plot twist, I guess.
Ysad_ZiwezhanNov 29, 2016 6:20 PM
Nov 27, 2016 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
I am honestly surprised but at the same time, it seems like Sunrise is going to milk this series at the slight amount.

Despite how R2 was inferior to the first season personally (I mean the convenience was fucking high and such, more characters that got shoved in that got barely any character development, which seems underwhelming), the ending itself was well fitting and made the entire second season worth watching in the end, hell back when I watched it this is probably the first anime that I legitimately cried at an conclusion. It was very fitting and well closed up.

So, seeing this news was rather weird but at the same time, I want to be hyped about it, but I don't know if I should. Heck, maybe the ending itself might be ruined because of this if they do a pretty half-assed middle finger to the viewers for reasons, and people might get the reason why I'm saying this.
Nov 27, 2016 1:50 PM
Jul 2016
Why do people think lelouch is dead ? He was driving that cart with cc on the top remember he got full geass in the end like his father and cc which made him freaking immortal.
Nov 27, 2016 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
Great.
They decided to shit all over a perfect R2 ending in order to make money.
RIP Code Geass.

Apparently nothing is holy for Sunrise. They must be really desperate for money.

Well, they make shit ton of money for Love Live + They make Gintama so that makes a shit ton of money too (though Gintama is great imo which is a difference), and such such ya know with Gundam as a franchise.

Though if they're just putting another main protagonist or something then I'm fine though if they pull like I said in a previous comment, something that will half-ass or more likely giving the middle finger to the fans after so many years of its series, and this was actually one of the first few shows that made me cry, and I was fucking 12 when I watched this (if you take away the Go Nagai franchise of course since since those are very fucking old, so Code Geass was pretty much the first few mecha franchises that I watched that had something different than the usual stuff that I saw back then so)
Nov 27, 2016 1:56 PM

Oct 2008
game8910 said:
simo000 said:
FUCK. THIS.

There's a 99.9% chance it will be inferior to the original (and therefore a large stinky shit on the original's legacy). The only chance it has is if Goro Taniguchi is fully back on board.

He announced it personally at the event.

omg thank you for telling me this. i feel a little better
Nov 27, 2016 1:57 PM

Feb 2014
I still can't believe it!! I think I"m dreaming!!
Nov 27, 2016 1:58 PM

Jul 2007
Straighti said:
Why do people think lelouch is dead ? He was driving that cart with cc on the top remember he got full geass in the end like his father and cc which made him freaking immortal.

Because none of that is ever indicated in the show?
Because none of that ever happened?

Because writers have been very clear that what happened happened?
https://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=38473
Nov 27, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
Straighti said:

Because none of that is ever indicated in the show?
Because none of that ever happened?

Because writers have been very clear that what happened happened?
https://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=38473

I never actually believed in that theory to begin with personally, but I guess it's just to leave into interpretation in how people would see it as? But then again... I dunno.
Nov 27, 2016 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
It was expected that Lelouch is alive all this time. As we speak, he is already plotting a evil plan.

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Nov 27, 2016 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
The previous shows were mediocre so I'll pass on this.
Nov 27, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2014
I didn't think it was possible for me to get this excited and skeptical at the same time...I hope to God that they don't fuck this up.
Nov 27, 2016 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
Oh for fucks sake, leave this franchise alone already. Akito and R2 already showed we can expect nothing from it anymore. Just let it die...
Akito was shit to begin with, though.

Kazuki Akane worked on that series with no involvement from Okouchi or Taniguchi.
Nov 27, 2016 2:36 PM

Apr 2014
congratulation on bringing lelouch alive and ruining one of the best anime ending ...
i feel sad and a bit confused ...there are so many animes waiting for sequel but no body care about them ... some animes didnt really need 2 or 3 season and they made it pffff

code geass ending was good enough and fit it , regardless of believing in lelouch death or not. i mean you can believe he is dead and simultancy respect him and think how great and brave he was, especially his last words to suzako made him great . also, you can think he is also alive and immortal and enjoy the ending

and now are they really going to change this and make a clear ending and not open ending? are they going to ruin all the of sentiment of the fans that they gained during the last scenes and ending? i myself dont like it .

for me lelouch is always alive , why? bc of his thoughts . i dont want a sequel that may ruin lelouch character, i dont likesome ending like naruto or harry potter :/
Nov 27, 2016 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
Tyrel said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Oh for fucks sake, leave this franchise alone already. Akito and R2 already showed we can expect nothing from it anymore. Just let it die...
Akito was shit to begin with, though.

Kazuki Akane worked on that series with no involvement from Okouchi or Taniguchi.

I kinda thought otherwise for Akito, I enjoyed it until maybe the last movie, quite mixed with that honestly.
Nov 27, 2016 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
roz04 said:
congratulation on bringing lelouch alive and ruining one of the best anime ending ...
i feel sad and a bit confused ...there are so many animes waiting for sequel but no body care about them ... some animes didnt really need 2 or 3 season and they made it pffff

code geass ending was good enough and fit it , regardless of believing in lelouch death or not. i mean you can believe he is dead and simultancy respect him and think how great and brave he was, especially his last words to suzako made him great . also, you can think he is also alive and immortal and enjoy the ending

and now are they really going to change this and make a clear ending and not open ending? are they going to ruin all the of sentiment of the fans that they gained during the last scenes and ending? i myself dont like it .

for me lelouch is always alive , why? bc of his thoughts . i dont want a sequel that may ruin lelouch character, i dont likesome ending like naruto or harry potter :/

I am more scared of the fact if they're going to bring Lelouch back (as far as I could say) how to explain this further into it. Maybe it can be explained but I'm more scared if they bring him back and the how. Because that's not really the problem. I think I am more scared of the fact that they will bring bullshit explanations or something, you know? In that sense.
Nov 27, 2016 2:54 PM

Feb 2016
Oh no.. another season? :/
The anime had a good ending as it is and now they want to bring it back again?
Worried they're going to change my perspective on the anime all together..

Not sure if I'll watch this.

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Nov 27, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2016
Wow, so this answers if he was still alive or not. I have been reading a lot of arguments but I guess this takes the cake. Extremely happy that we got a new anime for this. More content is always good but I did not like Akito. CC and lelouch for eternity XD
Nov 27, 2016 3:08 PM

Jun 2012
I cant wait, been praying for this the last few years.
Nov 27, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
I don't even care if it "ruins the original ending" wtf I just wanna see my son Lelouch again.
And for everyone complaining; you could just like.....not watch it you know.....simple as that.
Nov 27, 2016 3:54 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Man, even if the haters claims are justifiable, I don't care one bit. More CG is good in my book. Lelouch is the homie and I can always use more Pizza Hut and C.C. material.
Nov 27, 2016 3:57 PM

Jun 2016
woah this came outta nowhere! so confirmation Lelouch is still alive?
Nov 27, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2014
was never expecting this o.o
Nov 27, 2016 4:58 PM

Jul 2014
GerGea said:
I'm a huge fan of Code Geass, its my favorite anime.
I know the hype is powerfull but please stop rating animes that haven't been aired.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34437/Code_Geass__Fukkatsu_no_Lelouch/stats
Tell that to the upcoming SAO movie.
Nov 27, 2016 5:06 PM

Dec 2015
jfc I thought this was a hoax. It's real? Really? They're really gonna make a season 3 when the ending of season 2 was perfect?

I hope it's good, but I'm not excepting anything out of this.
Anime sucks.
Nov 27, 2016 5:12 PM
Sep 2015
Holy Shit. Lelouch is BACK!! 100% Hype...
All Hail Lelouch vi Britannia
Still waiting for Half-Life 3...
Nov 27, 2016 5:21 PM
Jul 2014
I'll just leave it here for when I'm right and coming back to prove myself:
Lelouch was indeed dead with his soul/conciousness in the C world, they make/get a new body for him to come back. Maybe a clone, maybe someone with something like an inverse Marianne geass or something along those lines, but the main point is he's dead and C.C. was talking to him from the C world.
Nov 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Oct 2012
Lelouch! This time it's Lelouch!! Not Akito, but ルルーシュ! xD

I hope it won't be "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
"Signature removed"
Nov 27, 2016 5:44 PM

Jan 2014
JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
27 minutes ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
9 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.