Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2010 1:37 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Beautiful poster for the chapter 100 with all the ghosts !
And Awakened Clare don't do some scratch to human Priscilla.
It's normal, she is badass.
I want more Raki !
And don't be astonished by the 2/5, it's just a interview in television for Nagi. :)
Feb 2, 2010 2:31 PM

Nov 2007
Hm..wonder why Clare can't fully awaken.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 2, 2010 2:32 PM

Mar 2008
One month for this piece of SHIT. No thanks.
Feb 2, 2010 2:38 PM

Oct 2008
damn it another month of waiting ... xd and it started to be really interesting ;] i presume that pricilla will find scent of raki so she will leave clare alive ;]
Feb 2, 2010 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
I waited a month for this! and this is all they show?!
Feb 2, 2010 3:11 PM

May 2009
Hronic said:
i presume that pricilla will find scent of raki so she will leave clare alive ;]

A possibility, however, Clare dying right now is out of the question. Maybe Helen will just pull the weakened Clare with her extended arm out of the battle, but how they are supposed to escape from Pricilla is beyond me :D

The chapter was, again, too short, it did build up some tension, but those cliffhangers annoy me. I really want to know why Clare couldn't awaken.

damn it another month of waiting

Uhm... I just noticed... the last page says "Continue in April's Issue"... D:
Feb 2, 2010 3:13 PM

Feb 2008
ARGH!!! I need more! WTF happened inthe end?!
LaurentiusFeb 2, 2010 3:20 PM
Feb 2, 2010 3:47 PM

Sep 2007
Hahahaha !
Some dislike the fact Priscilla is so strong ? :p

April issue coming out in March ...
So it's normal no ?
The one we saw it's March Issue coming out in February.
It's always like that. ^^
NayahFeb 3, 2010 4:53 AM
Feb 2, 2010 4:09 PM

Apr 2009
why are there two identical topics lol

site was being iffy for me earlier so maybe thats why...
Feb 2, 2010 5:09 PM

Jul 2008
what does she mean she shouldn't be able to transform?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 2, 2010 6:54 PM

Aug 2008
Again freaking too short for a whole month of waiting... seriously. I bet she couldn't transform was because of Rafaela and Clare sharing their consciousness that time. And Rafaela some how stopped her from within.
spineslayerFeb 2, 2010 8:08 PM
Feb 2, 2010 7:13 PM

Jun 2008
raki=lucky? ^^
Feb 2, 2010 7:36 PM
Jul 2009
I was expecting more pages since last month was so short. :|

Anyway, I'd like to know what the hell happened in the last few pages? They were very confusing. Someone mind explaining what happened? O_o
Feb 2, 2010 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
sick742 said:
raki=lucky? ^^

yeah I had to stop for a sec there lol. it makes sense that you could translate it that way...

Juliotaku said:
I was expecting more pages since last month was so short. :|

Anyway, I'd like to know what the hell happened in the last few pages? They were very confusing. Someone mind explaining what happened? O_o

Well it was about 10 more pages than the previous chapter but it didn't FEEL like it because there was very little text to read so the chapter passed quickly.

Last few pages is basically Clare slashing up Pricilla with her half awakened form, then Clare reverts back to normal having taken some damage (failed transformation damaged her body?). That's what I thought happened anyway.

ShiroiRyu said:
Hahahaha !
Some dislike the fact Priscilla is so strong ? :p

That's cause its getting DBZ syndrome right now. Now there are less villains/complexity because Priscilla just came in and killed Beth/Alicia and Riful/Duff. She's SOOO absurdly strong that I don't even know what the manga can do from now on either than have clare do some really stupid powerup and win magically, or they will have to run away/priscilla let them go.
NayahFeb 3, 2010 4:53 AM
Feb 2, 2010 11:11 PM

Nov 2007
Oh man, Clare even awakened can't even touch Priscilla =/ so what is she going to do now @_@?
Feb 3, 2010 12:10 AM

Sep 2007
Bah ... No ... The problem of DBZ syndrome is always NEWS (AND NEWS don't forgot that) who are more and more strong but with Priscilla, we know her power from so many volumes agos. ;)
But yes : Clare did a reckless and stupid thing. ^^

You can say more this is a Bleach syndrome, i will understand. (Yes Aizen ...)
Feb 3, 2010 2:01 AM

Feb 2007
Both FMA and Claymore are slowing down the pace. Starting to get on my nerves (and I'm the one who usually gets annoyed at the '1 month wait for that'' posts). The problem isn't the number of pages, it's the pacing itself (99 and 100 could have easily fit into one chapter last month).

One thing people need to remember: Priscilla vs Clare doesn't mean Claymore is near its end. Lots of stuff still unresolved.
BlueYoshiFeb 3, 2010 2:05 AM
Feb 3, 2010 4:53 AM

Dec 2008
Once again Proscilla proves that she is a badass without equal. Stopping Clare with just her leg, catching with her bare hand a shot from Raciela (last time the things that Beth shot at her at least scratched her a little... guess that she can learn and adapt quite fast...) and scaring the living shit out of the two Claymores that went after Isley out of curiosity...
I wonder what happened to Clare at the end, something stopped her awakening, was it Rafaela? Or maybe something of Teresa reacted to Priscilla presence?
More importantly there is something wrong here - all this time I thought that Pris is after Raki scent but now I'm npt so sure any longer... Is it possible that she is after Teresa scent (or simply after the scent of young Clare)? In previous chapters she said that she is after "the smell of that man" could it be just a wrong interpretation during a translation? And as for the smell... Is it possible that she was so attached to Raki because of the remaining scent of Clare rather than anything else (in which case she actually never cared about Raki and was only going after Clare from the beginning)?
Well, at least Priscilla is far calmer than Clare and at least for now she still is not going for direct confrontation (so far she was only stopping Clare attacks and she even saved her from Raciela attack) so Clare chances of getting out of this mess are rather high (don't know about Helen though, attacking Pris was not a smart idea if you ask me), considering Clare state however the chances of alliance between the two are... slim at best.
KarharotFeb 11, 2010 1:54 PM
New profile design sucks.
Feb 3, 2010 4:54 AM

Feb 2008
Threads merged and modified a few post as they seem outta place a little after the merge.
Feb 3, 2010 5:38 AM

Jul 2009
Priscilla is a bit too strong imo..
Feb 3, 2010 7:33 AM
Jul 2009
nice cliffhanger there, and i was reading claymore for 2 years now, to wait a single chapter for 1 month? wtf

anyway, nice chapter.. even though i'm sick of seeing too powerful characters for the past few days maybe because of reading bleach (aizen), naruto (sasuke) and reborn (byakuran).. sigh

ok that's it, wake me up when the next chapter comes out
Feb 3, 2010 7:53 AM

Oct 2009
I've been waiting for something more interesting, since it's the 100 chapter//.
Feb 3, 2010 8:13 AM

Dec 2008
good-time said:
I've been waiting for something more interesting, since it's the 100 chapter//.

What can be more interesting than confrontation between Clare and Priscilla? :)
Feb 3, 2010 9:49 AM

Aug 2008
What a pathetic display by Clare. Even when Priscilla got her arm cut off I felt like nothing of consequence happened. I'll view this as purely a transitional chapter and judge it accordingly. I'm assuming we'll get more dialogue now that Clare has hopefully gotten her wits back.

Feb 3, 2010 10:24 AM

Dec 2008
DonKangolJones said:
What a pathetic display by Clare. Even when Priscilla got her arm cut off I felt like nothing of consequence happened.

So whta's new about that? Isley and Alicia&Beth also succeeded in cutting off Priscilla limbs and look what happened to them afterwards. Priscilla regenerative ability is simply insane so dealing "minor" wounds like that will never do any good. Maybe, just maybe cutting off her head will stop her but I'm not so sure even about that...
Feb 3, 2010 10:29 AM

Aug 2008
Karharot said:
DonKangolJones said:
What a pathetic display by Clare. Even when Priscilla got her arm cut off I felt like nothing of consequence happened.

So whta's new about that? Isley and Alicia&Beth also succeeded in cutting off Priscilla limbs and look what happened to them afterwards. Priscilla regenerative ability is simply insane so dealing "minor" wounds like that will never do any good. Maybe, just maybe cutting off her head will stop her but I'm not so sure even about that...

True. I'm just saying, an entire chapter of this from Clare is no different & even more disheartening. The only match I see for Priscilla is that demon spewing mountain off in the distance. And I may be wrong, but if they cut off her head she might get pissed. That may be her only weakness right now.
Feb 4, 2010 12:38 AM

Sep 2009
CursedTiamat said:
That's cause its getting DBZ syndrome right now. Now there are less villains/complexity because Priscilla just came in and killed Beth/Alicia and Riful/Duff. She's SOOO absurdly strong that I don't even know what the manga can do from now on either than have clare do some really stupid powerup and win magically, or they will have to run away/priscilla let them go.

Crimsonwill said:
Oh man, Clare even awakened can't even touch Priscilla =/ so what is she going to do now @_@?

Anyone noticed that same things are happening in Bleach right now?

Mod edit : Added spoiler tags. Please be considerate to other claymore readers that may not be up to date with bleach
NayahFeb 5, 2010 9:11 AM
Feb 4, 2010 1:41 AM

May 2009
Priscilla>God(s)? I just hope Clare doesn't get some hax powerup (like that emo Sasuke always gets) and wins this battle, hope it's at least explainable.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Feb 4, 2010 2:35 AM
Nov 2007
I liked this chapter and I'm glad that the author isn't rushing the story. This is a huge climax. It would be a total letdown for me if Clare was able to actually challenge Priscilla at this point. Although I've been disappointed by authors before, for now I have faith in the story's direction. And I felt that there was progress. I liked Clare's decision to awaken, and her subsequent inability to do so. The plot did move forward some.

Regarding why Claire can't transform, I think it goes back to her being unique amongst the Claymores and having Teresa (that is, another Claymore) inside of her.

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen in this fight. On the one hand, I'd like to see Clare have a revelation that lets her fight Priscilla a little more effectively... But I feel that the author has something more clever and dramatic in mind.
Feb 4, 2010 9:33 AM

Jun 2008
Not much happened except Clare trying to do something we all know is impossible.

Now we have to wait for an explanation on why Clare can't fully awakened and what exactly is the scent that attracts Priscilla.

We need more pages!!!!
Feb 4, 2010 11:33 AM

Apr 2009
the scent attracting priscilla is the scent of theresa's remains that are inside clare's body
Feb 4, 2010 12:46 PM

Dec 2008
CursedTiamat said:
the scent attracting priscilla is the scent of theresa's remains that are inside clare's body

I think so too but it can be Clare scent as well (Priscilla did meet her in the past althought she probably doesn't remember that).
What's funny is that the scent which Pris should be most familiar with is the one coming from Irene arm. Clare is just full of surprises XD
Feb 4, 2010 12:47 PM

Mar 2008
It was good...
I'm losing the YAY IT'S A NEW CLAYMORE CHAPTER feeling...
It doesn't look that epic anymore... It became a very hollow storyline...

Anyway, in 15 chapters Claire will have defeated Pris.
Feb 4, 2010 8:32 PM
May 2008
pretty colour page!

Hmm... so Priscilla is insanely powerful and even Clare's partial awakening did nothing.
Now what?

And it does seem ambiguous... Priscilla could be saying that Clare shouldn't be able to awaken because she's not like normal claymores (and she'd know this because she was following the 'weak' scent which I can only assume to be Teresa)? Who knows. We'll have to wait until the April issue? wow.
Feb 5, 2010 12:51 AM

Dec 2007
Well I don't think it was that bad, I actually like the way its going minus the fact we have to wait every month for new chapters. I am wondering why it is Clare couldn't awaken again hopefully we'll get an explanation in the next chapter even if it is a month off -_-.
Feb 7, 2010 8:03 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm reminds me of what they did for the ending of the anime...except Clare is utterly outmatched here.
Feb 10, 2010 4:01 PM

Oct 2009
I just hate these cliffhangers. After the previously good buildup in the chapters preceeding chapter 100, it ended so poorly.

Oh well, at least they got me waiting yet again for another month :-/

Feb 11, 2010 9:50 AM
Sep 2008
Yo....can someone XPLAIN something to me...........what happened to clare in the last 2 pages? Did she start bleeding all of a sudden or pricillia did something to her?

MY THEORY ON CLARE:
I think the company made clare specially...the fact that she is 1/4 youma,with teresa's "flesh". She is probably what they have been trying to achieve: THE PERFECT SOLDIER.......
Feb 11, 2010 9:53 AM
Sep 2008
CursedTiamat said:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.
Feb 11, 2010 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
samseison said:
Yo....can someone XPLAIN something to me...........what happened to clare in the last 2 pages? Did she start bleeding all of a sudden or pricillia did something to her?

To me it looked like Clare awakening was suddenly and forcefully rewersed without Priscilla doing anything and that was the cause either of Clare wounds or else simply returning her to fully human form caused already inflicted wounds to bleed.
samseison said:
I think the company made clare specially...the fact that she is 1/4 youma,with teresa's "flesh". She is probably what they have been trying to achieve: THE PERFECT SOLDIER.......

We already know what organisation was hoping to achieve (it was mentioned in chapter 41) but I doubt that Clare is what they were aiming for with their entire clayome project, its a fact that she is strong but it was achieved after years of gathering experience through combat and merging or closely interacting with many other Claymores (mainly Ilene, Galatea, Jean and Raphaela). Such long proces is inefficient when it comes to raising an army and on top of that it causes the warrior to develop her own will, sense of honor and strong self conciousness, something that is not desired in ideal puppet...
Feb 12, 2010 1:28 AM
Dec 2009
Ok...priscilla level is way too high. Even after awakening her limbs, clare can't do a thing to damage her..wtf
reminds me of aizen in bleach..insane strength..
Feb 12, 2010 1:29 AM
Dec 2009
samseison said:
CursedTiamat said:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

Must be it..!
Feb 12, 2010 2:16 AM

Dec 2008
v_p said:
Ok...priscilla level is way too high. Even after awakening her limbs, clare can't do a thing to damage her..wtf

Not exactly true - Clare DID cut Priscilla, the only problem is that Pris regenerated those wounds faster than Clare inflicted them...
Feb 17, 2010 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
Something about that last page is bothering me...

Priscilla says "Weren't...you not supposed to be able to awaken?"

Is that some kind of grammatical error or typo or something?

Because that would mean that Clare has indeed awoken when Priscilla had thought that Clare was "not supposed to be able" to do it (for some weird reason) AND that maybe her complete awakened form is simply a normal claymore's body since she has a claymore's organs in her instead of a youma's...

But of course it's probably just a typo/wrong translation. :\
Feb 22, 2010 3:30 PM
Dec 2008
priscilla is too strong

she owned riful,alicia&beth as if they were nothing
and i thought they were really,really, REALLY strong

she will probably own the rafaela and luciela thingy within seconds too
with all her power
Feb 23, 2010 12:39 AM

Apr 2009
it's pretty stupid

hopefully next chapter something clever/unexpected happens
Aug 17, 2010 8:23 AM

Jun 2009
It's good to not wait for the next =D

Even Clare at 10% or not totally awaken can't even damage Priscilla

Who will stand out for Priscilla GDMIT!!

Where's Raki omg
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 11, 2012 10:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
"My sole reason for living, has been to kill her"

Love that line. Clare is going all out
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 8, 2013 11:15 PM

Nov 2011
For the 100th chapter, this sure wasn't too exciting. But otherwise, pretty badass images of Priscilla.
Apr 25, 2013 3:32 PM

Dec 2010
Hahahaha, Lucky, this one totally killed me when I read it xD

Anyways, Priscilla is just unequaled. And Clare isn't supposed to be able to fully awaken? The last time I saw her being ugly was so long ago..

Karharot said:
More importantly there is something wrong here - all this time I thought that Pris is after Raki scent but now I'm npt so sure any longer... Is it possible that she is after Teresa scent (or simply after the scent of young Clare)? In previous chapters she said that she is after "the smell of that man" could it be just a wrong interpretation during a translation? And as for the smell... Is it possible that she was so attached to Raki because of the remaining scent of Clare rather than anything else (in which case she actually never cared about Raki and was only going after Clare from the beginning)?
My thoughts exactly =\

The anime ending seems hilarious to me after this chapter, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahha.
MeritasApr 25, 2013 3:50 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Question?

mrSmiles - Jul 4, 2009

9 by saketsahu »»
May 4, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 2 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

12 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Apr 29, 11:15 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 9 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 2, 2011

7 by Ogre666 »»
Apr 6, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

avrc - May 2, 2008

110 by psygol »»
Mar 28, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 1 Discussion

kansas778 - Sep 14, 2009

26 by _MackynCheese »»
Mar 20, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.