Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2016 3:51 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan | Movie | Teaser
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan is a compilation movie of the first and second season of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and will also feature newly animated scenes. It is scheduled to premiere on November 19.

Armed Blue: Gunvolt | OVA | PV
Armed Blue: Gunvolt is an OVA adaptation of the action platform game developed by Inti Creates. The OVA will be directed by Yoshinori Odaka (Cross Fight B-Daman) and produced by LandQ studios, and is expected to be released in Winter 2016. The new video introduces the cast.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA | OVA | PV
The new Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka OVA is part of GA Bunko's 10th anniversary project. The episode will be bundled with the series' Blu-ray box and also be available as an individual BD and DVD, which will go on sale on December 7.

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Movie | Movie | Trailer
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Movie: Kakusei no Idenshi is a sequel movie of the Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince franchise, which will feature an original story. Keitarou Motonaga (Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu) will direct the movie, which is expected to premiere in Japanese theaters on November 4. The new trailer previews the theme song "Kienai Sora" by Natsumi Kon.

Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai | OVA | PV
Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai is an OVA adaptation of Isin Nisio's Zaregoto light novel series, which will be produced by studio Shaft. There will be eight episodes released as individual BDs and DVDs, which will go on sale between October 26, 2016 and May 24, 2017. The new video previews the OVA's opening theme "Cobalt World" by Sangatsu no Phantasia.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo | Movie | Teaser
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie will feature an original story written by the original creator Tsutomu Satou. The new video teases a new character and reveals that the movie will premiere in Summer 2017.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale | Movie | Trailer
Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale follows an original story written by Reki Kawahara that takes place after the Mother's Rosario arc. The trailer introduces new characters and reveals that the movie will premiere on February 18, 2017.

Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 4th Season | OVA | Teaser
Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki 4th Season is the fourth instalment in the Tenchi Muyou! OVA series, which will feature an original story. The first episode will be released as an individual BD, which will go on sale on November 30.

Youjo Senki | TV | PV
Youjo Senki is an upcoming TV anime adaptation that will be based on the military light novel by Carlo Zen. The video previews the anime's story.

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation | TV | PV
Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation is the third TV anime adaptation of Wataru Watanabe's manga. It will premiere in Winter 2017. The new video features Team Sohoku.

For additional previews, please see the Fall 2016 Preview thread.
Sakana-sanDec 24, 2016 2:05 PM
Oct 2, 2016 4:15 PM

Apr 2014
zaregoto! nuff said

anything else isnt interesting
Oct 2, 2016 4:26 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Aoi Yukki so good as Kunagisa! Yuki Kaji sounds pretty alright too, I guess.

Onii-sama: The Movie coming next summer. HYPE!!!

Oct 2, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
Damn that SAO and 'Youjo Senki' OST sounds great!
Oct 2, 2016 4:45 PM

Jun 2014
Hot spring episode for Danmachi, not surprising. Breastia will probably be exploited to the max to satisfy the Breastia-diehards.

Oh, an Assassination Classroom compilation movie.....I suppose I wouldn't mind getting my feels destroyed one more time.

Not sure what to expect from the Mahouka movie, there wasn't much to go off of, but the SAO movie looks kind of interesting.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 2, 2016 5:09 PM

Dec 2015
Of course the DanMachi OVA would be about hot springs xD can't wait for it.

Youjo Senki has my attention.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 2, 2016 7:07 PM

May 2012
The AssClass pv smacked some feels into me, can't wait to watch the Majestic Prince movie, and the SAO movie looks pretty good from the pv

Oct 2, 2016 7:38 PM

Nov 2011
Hyped for Zaregoto.

The Youjo Senki preview looks better than I had thought.
Oct 2, 2016 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Zaregoto pv actually looks just okay. Kunagisa VA is perfect tho.
Oct 2, 2016 11:51 PM

Jul 2013
Zaregoto totally looks like a Monogatari entry. Hyped to see how Shaft will adapt the best work of NisiOisiN. Yuki Kaji sounds okay in the PV, to my surprise.

So glad Onii-sama's movie won't be a recap like what will happen with the Overpleb movie. SAO's movie looks great visually. This will be an assured eyegasm.
Oct 3, 2016 1:37 AM

Jul 2015
Sao movie looks great
plz s3 after
Oct 3, 2016 3:24 AM

Apr 2013
All those videos region blocked...

OMG the text on the mahouka trailer. You're kidding, right. IS that supposed to make you interested? xD

Compared to it, the idea behind the SAO movie looks actually interesting. Not expecting anything, I mean it's Reki Kawahara. But that was intriguing.

So, instead of adapting one of the short story to develop what they skipped, they decided to make an anime original with the danmachi OVA, just for hestia fanservice.
*Sigh*, they really don't care about the story and character development, do they. They had the opportunity to correct the mistakes with the OVA, but nope. I'll give them that they know what the anime fans want, though. The novels fans though? I seriously doubt they wanted hestia fanservice as the OVA.

The zaregoto trailer, hmmmm, something really feels off with the novel's ambiance. While being from the same author, the novel do not have the same ambiance as monogatari, yet they made it feels seriously that way in the anime version (at least in the trailer). Well, we'll see. Aoi Yuuki in the mai ncast means that I'll be watching it, anyway.

The youjo senki trailer is cool. I still don't see how they're going to adapt that properly and they will probably heavily fail, but the ambiance in the trailer was spot on.

moodie said:
zaregoto! nuff said

Youjo senki is a far more interesting novel than zaregoto ImO, just saying x).
ZefyrisOct 3, 2016 3:50 AM
Oct 3, 2016 3:59 AM

Jan 2016
all awesome the ship is real on the Assasination classroom. OMG SO good Sao and Servant oav
Oct 3, 2016 5:54 AM

May 2012
So, many good shows. Armed Blue, Dungeon, Kubikiri Cycle, Youjo Senki, Mahouka film and SAO film all look like a must watch anime
Oct 3, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2014
Zefyris said:

OMG the text on the mahouka trailer. You're kidding, right. IS that supposed to make you interested? xD

Compared to it, the idea behind the SAO movie looks actually interesting. Not expecting anything, I mean it's Reki Kawahara. But that was intriguing.

So, instead of adapting one of the short story to develop what they skipped, they decided to make an anime original with the danmachi OVA, just for hestia fanservice.
*Sigh*, they really don't care about the story and character development, do they. They had the opportunity to correct the mistakes with the OVA, but nope. I'll give them that they know what the anime fans want, though. The novels fans though? I seriously doubt they wanted hestia fanservice as the OVA.

The zaregoto trailer, hmmmm, something really feels off with the novel's ambiance. While being from the same author, the novel do not have the same ambiance as monogatari, yet they made it feels seriously that way in the anime version (at least in the trailer). Well, we'll see. Aoi Yuuki in the mai ncast means that I'll be watching it, anyway.

The youjo senki trailer is cool. I still don't see how they're going to adapt that properly and they will probably heavily fail, but the ambiance in the trailer was spot on.

moodie said:
zaregoto! nuff said

Thats fine but i rather have a nisio series over another anime with similar premises to 300 other light novels. Ya execution blah blah blah but thats just how I see it.
Oct 3, 2016 7:17 AM

Apr 2013
moodie said:
Zefyris said:

Thats fine but i rather have a nisio series over another anime with similar premises to 300 other light novels. Ya execution blah blah blah but thats just how I see it.

BEcause nishio ishin's novels premise (and especially the first volume of zaregoto lol) are especially original and so there isn't tons of other novels with the same kind of premise ? x)
Oct 3, 2016 7:40 AM

Apr 2014
Zefyris said:
moodie said:

BEcause nishio ishin's novels premise (and especially the first volume of zaregoto lol) are especially original and so there isn't tons of other novels with the same kind of premise ? x)
Dont get me wrong im excited for both. But obviously as you can tell I prioritize shaft series above all else.

Hope both are good. But what am i most excited for? Zaregoto!
Oct 3, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2013
moodie said:
Zefyris said:

Dont get me wrong im excited for both. But obviously as you can tell I prioritize shaft series above all else.

Hope both are good. But what am i most excited for? Zaregoto!

Well that's fine x). The thing with zaregoto is that it's coming on an OVA format. While this should guarantee a better animation quality from the start (well, it should), this also means a far longer wait before the series is completely released. I'll probably wait before watching that one.
Oct 3, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2014
SAO movies looks good, I really want to see this. Hype

Please, adapt Alicization already, pff...
Oct 3, 2016 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty interested with a lot of the stuff that's brought up here in all honesty. Hmm... I can't think much from them of course at the moment xD

More topics from this board

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Mcxgamecaster_YT »»
43 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

19 by BirdyTheMighty »»
2 hours ago

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
6 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.