Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 9, 2016 10:25 PM

Nov 2012
oh wow, i think avilio was really about to attack nero with the knife. it's probably better he didn't though.
i wonder what's going to happen to corteo.
Sep 9, 2016 10:50 PM
Sep 2013
bananyaishope said:
YellaTurtle said:

12. 7.5 recap episode excluded. 3 more to go.
Why isn't the episode count updated yet? :/

Not sure, but if you check out the official website, you can count the number of episodes they have.
http://91days.family/story/episode09
Sep 10, 2016 12:38 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, I really thought Barbero was the fourth person and the one who sent the letter to Avilio but I guess I was wrong? I don't know but I really suspect him. I never would have thought that Ganzo is the one.

For some reason, I don't want either Nero or Avilio to die but I guess it will happen. I mean, after all this blood spilling and sacrifices, there's no way this will end on a happy note. However, it could happen that one of them will live. I also hope that it doesn't end with Corteo killing Avilio.

Someone mentioned that Barbero might be Avilio's father. Well, I think this is far-fetched as we all saw Lagusa dying in the first episode, right? I mean, there's no way any of Avilio's family survived that night. Unless Barbero is a relative since he somehow looks like Lagusa but this has yet to be revealed. If Barbero is related to Avilio, then he is working for the Vanetti family to have revenge as well?
Sep 10, 2016 1:39 AM

Oct 2008
So is the 4th man Del Toro? or Ganzo?
4/5.

Sep 10, 2016 4:05 AM

Dec 2015
When Corteo escaped I thought something seemed off and was suspect of the uncle. But then changed my mind after they kept showing the one guy who never speaks and was locked up for 5 years.
Sep 10, 2016 4:06 AM

Jun 2013
This seemed like such a pivotal episode, pretty shit how they let the quality dip on this one
Sep 10, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2014
That Bad Animation...
Sep 10, 2016 8:06 AM

Jun 2013
Poor Corteo and Nero became the Don? so sudden
Sep 10, 2016 8:12 AM

Dec 2015
The person with the most to gain, with Nero's father, Nero and Vanno out of the way, is Ganzo. No wonder he's the one who sent the letter.

Even though Corteo was beaten up so badly, he didn't rat out Avilio as a traitor. Loyal friend to the end.
Sep 10, 2016 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
During the episode I started getting a feel that the 4th person from the murder wrote the letter , and this turned out to be true in the end. Hoping that we will get the reasons for that in the next ep. Is it that Ganzo has something against Vanettis or because he just wants to kill "that kid who ran away" ( I highly doubt this ).

I so don't want Corteo to die.. He wasn't bad at all.. But in wars , innocent are the ones who suffer the most.. Would be really nice if Corteo is staying in Ganzo's place at the moment , which would turn out that Ganzo is indeed against Nero.

Also I find these series funny how in the beginning Angelo was the one supposed to kill Nero , but when all the others aim for this too , Angelo is the one who stands with him
Sep 10, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
It got pretty deep between Angelo and Nero at the end there. When Nero said he wasn't able to kill anyone during that job, I think Angelo might have started to have second thoughts at that point. That's why he said that Nero could kill him now, to steel himself for his revenge.

Damn, Ganzo was the fourth? It makes sense now, he probably let Corteo get away. I still wonder how he came to that conclusion though.
Sep 10, 2016 11:51 AM
Nov 2015
O.o notreallysurebutsureiguess

3/5
Sep 10, 2016 12:04 PM
Aug 2015
Is Angelo for real ? XD

he's dropping hints at Nero all the time like :
-i had a little brother i'll let you see him one day
-that kid you failed to kill 7 years ago you could kill him now è_é
Sep 10, 2016 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
Orionite_ said:
During the episode I started getting a feel that the 4th person from the murder wrote the letter , and this turned out to be true in the end. Hoping that we will get the reasons for that in the next ep. Is it that Ganzo has something against Vanettis or because he just wants to kill "that kid who ran away" ( I highly doubt this ).

I so don't want Corteo to die.. He wasn't bad at all.. But in wars , innocent are the ones who suffer the most.. Would be really nice if Corteo is staying in Ganzo's place at the moment , which would turn out that Ganzo is indeed against Nero.

Also I find these series funny how in the beginning Angelo was the one supposed to kill Nero , but when all the others aim for this too , Angelo is the one who stands with him

I think the reason for Ganzo to send the letter was to get someone to kill everyone in the way of him inheriting the position of Don. Being aware that Angelo would want revenge against the Vanetti members that killed his family, Angelo would be an easy target to go through with his plan. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that in the letter Ganzo made sure to say that it was only those 3 people who were involved and that he was just someone that knew about it. Angelo did not learn that there was a 4th person until Nero told him about it, so it's possible that Ganzo could be caught off guard thinking that Angelo doesn't suspect him of having been involved. It's also possible that he is cautious and that the reason that he is holding Corteo hostage is to use him as a bargaining chip to prevent Angelo from killing him before he kills Nero. It could even be the case that he could just be holding him hostage to secure that Angelo goes through with killing Nero since he might be softening up to him , but still doesn't expect Angelo to know about there being a 4th.

As for Angelo saving Nero in all those scenarios, it's probably a case of him wanting Nero to die only by his hand. Seeing as he found out this episode that Nero never actually killed anyone during the incident, it's also possible that Angelo eventually decides to spare Nero and just kills Ganzo instead.
Sep 10, 2016 12:49 PM

Jan 2014
And the fourth finally appeared!
It seems to me that Avilio won't take his revenge on Nero, he grew to intimate to him after all, and it turns out that Nero killed no one back there. It would be very interesting to see this through.
Sep 10, 2016 2:00 PM
Sep 2016
Ganzo being the one who sent the letter actually surprised me. Kuddos to the people who guessed right. I mean he looks like a unimportant supporting character.
I imagined the letter sender to be machiavelic and secretive, not loud and kind of stupid like Ganzo :/

What I dont get is how he found out where is Angelo after all these years. If it was so easy for him, how come the blond guy with the glasses (Nero's friend) who seems really knowlegable about things didnt find out yet.
I mean when you have someone so close to the don, the least you can do is search their background XD

Oh well, im still excited about this and i do hope Angelo gets to kill Nero's dad. That would be the true revenge.

Also RIP Corteo. He is certainly going to die. He got dragged into this and didnt even get Angelo's support :( Angelo is really a shinigami lol
Sep 10, 2016 5:10 PM
May 2015
Such an amazing episode, this anime is going better and better, i'm curious about Avilio, I really want to see if he will have the courage to kill Nero, even now that he know Nero didn't kill or shot nobody in that night.

Btw, does somebody knows how many eps it will be?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 5:42 PM

May 2016
OH MY WOW!! How many of you guessed the fourth person right? I knew it was him because he is the least expected one. Nero's Uncle. UGH! Now what will Angelo do? And why does Nero's Uncle wants him dead? He kept asking Corteo why he went against Nero and tried to kill him, but what he actually meant was "Why did you fail? Damn it." LOL!
But seriously the way Avilio said, Nero that he could kill the boy who escaped 7 years ago.. was brilliant. Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 10, 2016 5:53 PM

May 2016
aiguille said:
Ganzo being the one who sent the letter actually surprised me. Kuddos to the people who guessed right. I mean he looks like a unimportant supporting character.
I imagined the letter sender to be machiavelic and secretive, not loud and kind of stupid like Ganzo :/

What I dont get is how he found out where is Angelo after all these years. If it was so easy for him, how come the blond guy with the glasses (Nero's friend) who seems really knowlegable about things didnt find out yet.
I mean when you have someone so close to the don, the least you can do is search their background XD

Oh well, im still excited about this and i do hope Angelo gets to kill Nero's dad. That would be the true revenge.

Also RIP Corteo. He is certainly going to die. He got dragged into this and didnt even get Angelo's support :( Angelo is really a shinigami lol

I don't think Ganzo, Nero's Uncle is stupid. He is loud but I think he is clever because he did find Angelo and wrote the letter to him saying who the killers were. He did get lucky that Angelo killed many other people which I don't think Ganzo expected. Or maybe he did. We will come to know about that in the coming episodes, for sure. I can't wait to know the details. And yes, I did suspect Ganzo or Barbero to be the fourth person. But Barbero seemed like he wouldn't kill or even be near a killing, he is more of like an alcohol expert or intelligent in books kind of guy. Anyway, this episode was really interesting.
Hope you have a good day!
Sep 10, 2016 9:02 PM

Dec 2015
So the 4th member is finally revealed, perfect for the last phase of this series to start. Hopefully we'll start seeing the gun-scenes from the opening.

I'm really impressed with the pacing and storyline so far, such a suave, original series.

It was nice to see Avilio lose his cool back there, no-one's perfect. Will Nero and Corteo both make it out alive?
~
Sep 10, 2016 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
"It was me, Bond. The origin of all your pain" That was what I thought with their encounter LOL

Good to see progress with the main plot.
Sep 10, 2016 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
I know everyone else is saying it, but the animation was particularly rough in this episode, and I found it to be kind of distracting from the actual plot itself. But, that aside, there was some good plot buildup in this episode. Nero officially becoming the don was interesting, and his admission that he couldn't kill anyone on his first job also added something to the plot. Now, either Avilio won't kill Nero, or he will still kill him and it will be more dramatic and more heartbreaking (for those of us who enjoy Nero, anyway).

Ganzo seems somehow obvious now, but I literally did not even consider him beforehand, so props to the creators for that one. They've done a good job of making you think one thing just so that you won't guess the obvious.

Hopefully the animation isn't as bad next week, but I'm excited all the same!
Sep 11, 2016 12:19 AM

Jan 2013
Wait so Nero knew about this? Oh well...

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Sep 11, 2016 1:52 AM

Jul 2012
Love the atmosphere going on. And good development too.
Sep 11, 2016 6:19 AM
Sep 2016
Yuki_Kana said:
aiguille said:

I don't think Ganzo, Nero's Uncle is stupid. He is loud but I think he is clever because he did find Angelo and wrote the letter to him saying who the killers were. He did get lucky that Angelo killed many other people which I don't think Ganzo expected. Or maybe he did. We will come to know about that in the coming episodes, for sure. I can't wait to know the details. And yes, I did suspect Ganzo or Barbero to be the fourth person. But Barbero seemed like he wouldn't kill or even be near a killing, he is more of like an alcohol expert or intelligent in books kind of guy. Anyway, this episode was really interesting.
Hope you have a good day!

He did look stupid when he was first introduced. But obviously he isnt since he was able to plan the death of all of the Vanettis but himself by using Angelo.
He just didnt fit the mysterious character lol
Sep 11, 2016 7:19 AM

Jun 2009
I'm glad that Nero didn't kill anyone back then. It would be nice if he and Corteo survived. Also, Corteo's escape makes sense now. I was wondering where the hell did he get a gun from but it's probably the uncle who killed that guard and made sure Corteo escapes and then he probably sent someone to capture Corteo and here we are now.
I can't wait to see how this ends.
Sep 11, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2013
Clearly the studio ran out of money, as you can see in the animation quality. It's a shame, though. Even a sucker like me, who never notices this kind of stuff, could see it since the 1st minute.

BTW, unlike many people here (??) I really hope Nero dies. The way the Don speaked disgusted me. Hopefully Angelo kills Nero, Don and the uncle. Might as well die after so many killing, I don't give a fuck lol. He lives for vengence after all (apart from Corteo, the only person who makes him hold some humanity).
WintoviskySep 11, 2016 12:55 PM
Sep 11, 2016 1:02 PM

May 2015
This series has definitely ran out of budget. But it's nice that the plot's running smoothly. I forgot who that Ganzo guy even was, so him being the 4th man was definitely a surprise for me.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Sep 12, 2016 2:32 AM

Jun 2013
I'm not surprised Nero's the new don, I mean, who else is going to be don? Also, I knew it, that GUY was the traitor, someone as weak as Corteo wouldn't be able to shoot him and get past Nero's men that quickly without someone helping him.
臭い-
Sep 12, 2016 1:31 PM
Apr 2016
I swear this show is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 12, 2016 1:37 PM
Apr 2016
Wait, did Corteo escape or did Ganzo let him go? If Ganzo let him go, why would he do that?
Sep 12, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2015
Ooh, what a brutal cliffhanger. Not a lot happened but it succeeded in being suspenseful ands, well, still a good episode. The show still maintains its 9/10.
Sep 12, 2016 2:22 PM
Apr 2014
OHHHH It was in fact him. Didn't suspect anything when Corteo escaped (was wondering who'd help him escape in that situation...) but after Nero talked about him it was obvious. I just didn't expect the end in itself. But I guess it doesn't make a big difference if he kills Nero or the guy that holds Corteo captive

Seems like we are coming to an end soon :(
Sep 12, 2016 3:09 PM

Apr 2013
I wonder what Avilio would have done if he hadn't found out who wrote the letter. He seemed to realise it had been Ganso the moment Nero told him that his uncle was pushing for getting Avilio in the family, but if he hadn't noticed Nero would have probably been dead by now.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 14, 2016 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
Worst character models I've seen in this series. Very disillusioned
Sep 14, 2016 3:29 PM
Sep 2016
At the very least this episode only made me appreciate the anime even more. It's nice to see Avilio start caring for Corteo more rather than just ignoring him. Shows a whole new side of him.
Sep 15, 2016 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Hopefully they should show what happened to Corteo next episode.
Sep 15, 2016 1:50 PM
Aug 2016
Did anyone else cringe when everyone was kissing Nero's hand ,what if someone had herpes or something ...yuck.Well aside from that , the episode was great and I don't believe the animation was bad like others are saying ,to me as long as the closeup scenes are done well I can overlook the rest (Also I really love how they draw the eyes in this anime especially Avilio's, I always pause the video and stare at them *__*). Anyway I think next episode the vanatties will get more suspicious of Avilio , I feel like Barbero could dig deeper and snuff out Avilio's true identity But I hope I'm wrong.
Sep 15, 2016 5:30 PM

Oct 2011
Omg that ending. what a twist
Sep 15, 2016 6:14 PM

Mar 2009
I'm glad Angelo didn't kill Corteo to prove his loyalty to Nero and the family, or some such bullshit reason. He dragged Corteo into this. It would have been awful if he killed him. At this point, I wonder why it's taking Angelo so long to kill Nero. Just kill him already. There's no more need to prove your loyalty.

Did anyone catch Barbero(the guy with Nero's father) staring at Angelo? What was up with that? Does he recognize him from somewhere?
Sep 15, 2016 6:31 PM

Apr 2013
Hmph so the uncle it is. I thought so but wasn't that apparent. Problly he wants Nero dead so he can become the Don. Can't do it himself so brings a new pawn in the board to make things easier for him. I feel like Corteo...isn't among us anymore. Not that I care. He was insignificant and killed Fango!!!! I wonder if Angelo/Avillio will try killing Nero or that he'll forgive him. Also Flatter or w/e his name. May be late for that but could he be Avillio's brother? That would be so interesting yet despairful (Damn you Junko go away)
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 16, 2016 5:54 AM

Oct 2013
Wait so have we known that this State is the setting of the show this whole time?

LordrockmanSep 16, 2016 5:58 AM
Sep 16, 2016 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Was not expecting Ganzo to be the one who sent the letter lol
Is the anime ending soon?
Sep 16, 2016 8:13 AM

Aug 2012
danieltortoisee said:
Interesting twist that one of the key members of the Vanettis is the one who wrote Avilio the letter. I'm definitely curious to find out why he wrote it and just what he is aiming for in doing so. All in due time I suppose, as we've most likely got 3 or so episodes left yet.

That's pretty obvious, he want's to be the don, most likely thinking that his brother or nephew are incompetent.
You best be joking, nigger.
Sep 16, 2016 8:16 AM

Aug 2012
Tylermn93 said:
When Corteo escaped I thought something seemed off and was suspect of the uncle. But then changed my mind after they kept showing the one guy who never speaks and was locked up for 5 years.

I suspected Ganzo after Corteo escaped. It seemed too stupid for this kind of show for one man to go against an entire family, and when they showed Corteo in custody everything was confirmed.
You best be joking, nigger.
Sep 16, 2016 4:03 PM

Sep 2013
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 16, 2016 6:53 PM

Jul 2013
Damn that twist. Did not see it coming.
Sep 16, 2016 7:52 PM
Jun 2013
The art was so nearly hilarious. I'm ignorant of why drops like this happen. Is it a lack of man-power, time, money, or a combination?
Sep 18, 2016 1:28 PM

Apr 2014
Lovely twist.
I'm quite curious about Corteo surviving or not.
Sep 18, 2016 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
Damn not the uncle...
Noktice said:
Is Angelo for real ? XD

he's dropping hints at Nero all the time like :
-i had a little brother i'll let you see him one day
-that kid you failed to kill 7 years ago you could kill him now è_é

Lol for real. I mean it was cool at first but now it's like he's just asking to get caught...he's lucky that Nero is slow.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2016

449 by pontes13 »»
Apr 3, 4:31 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

183 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 14, 11:38 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

213 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 11, 12:53 AM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

210 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 5, 7:53 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2016

174 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 27, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.