Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2016 3:17 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Meiko chooses to fight the cherubs at last! Revive Meiko, and save Mari before Andre finishes taking her headband! Meanwhile Chairman and Mr. Imp forming a confusin' look for the bear, and lucky kid getting a face full of Honey! XD
Sep 6, 2016 11:28 PM

Apr 2016
SHE BACK!!!!!

GreatRequiemSep 7, 2016 12:29 AM
Sep 7, 2016 12:28 AM

Apr 2013
That thing with the Principal and the other dude...nah... I might have to drop this.
Sep 7, 2016 1:18 AM

Oct 2013
Me and the Devil Blues was better anyway
Sep 7, 2016 1:22 AM

Jul 2016
Yeah! She's back! Now we have a bright future guys! This arc will end! Maybe...
Sep 7, 2016 1:41 AM

Dec 2013
Finally our vice pres is back to hopefully end this arc. Time for Kate to go into prison
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 7, 2016 2:54 AM

Dec 2015
Ugh please tell me she's back and that this torture is finally over.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 7, 2016 3:12 AM

Jul 2013
Does the ending implies the old Meiko is returning? I hope so.
Poor Kiyoshi though, being punched by Mari when he had good intentions :(

The part wth the Chairman, well... at least they are safe for the moment.
Sep 7, 2016 5:25 AM

Jun 2016
is just me? or maybe Im wrong.
I've just noticed that too many scenes and lines that are repetitive.

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Sep 7, 2016 6:17 AM

Jun 2009
That angel died by snu snu.

Finally we can move along with this arc...
Sep 7, 2016 7:15 AM

Dec 2008
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Only took 170 chapters for her to come back!
CAN WE MOVE THE PLOT FORWARD NOW PLEASE?!
Sep 7, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2016
sarroush said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Only took 170 chapters for her to come back!
CAN WE MOVE THE PLOT FORWARD NOW PLEASE?!

Well about 120 chapters to be exact and Operation Revive Veep began only about 45 chapters ago.
Sep 7, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2015
It's seems likely for her to permanently return to her old self very soon, but still this arc and chapter was still slow and boring. Maybe once meiko fully returns, the manga will pick back up and get interesting/funny again.
Sep 7, 2016 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
...I miss the good ol' days with Hana, the plastic bottle and all the urination stuff.
Sep 7, 2016 11:15 AM

Dec 2013
HikkiHikki said:
...I miss the good ol' days with Hana, the plastic bottle and all the urination stuff.

Yeah a pity Hana is almost non-exsistence in this arc
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 7, 2016 1:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That panel with the Principal and the mob guy was just....I'm lost for words.

Hopefully Meiko is back and we get back to the story.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 7, 2016 4:34 PM

Jul 2013
Imagine the reactions when this arc finally finishes lmfao.
Sep 7, 2016 7:31 PM
Nov 2015
This manga is genius. In the beginning, Prison School was all about how the boys were tormented and tortured.

Now, it's us, the readers, getting tormented and tortured with this never ending arc.
Sep 7, 2016 7:44 PM

Sep 2008
Farabeuf said:
That panel with the Principal and the mob guy was just....I'm lost for words.

I can only think of three words: Oh God, why?

Sep 7, 2016 8:43 PM

Oct 2011
Poor Kiyoshi. But don't worry, I will never forget that you are this arc's true hero. Your sacrifices and all the physical and mental pain you had to endure weren't in vain!
Sep 7, 2016 9:49 PM

Mar 2015
Like really... Hana barely knows what to do as a character anymore. She became a gradually lost character in this arc.

Hopefully the VP really is back and not some cola moment of 3 seconds.

The face of regret...

Sep 8, 2016 1:50 PM

Oct 2015
I honestly don't care she's back outside of finally progressing the story out of the damn arc! If not for the Chairman I don't know how I would get through these chapters.
Sep 8, 2016 11:44 PM

Mar 2015
Meiko returning is anti-climatic.

2.8/5
Sep 10, 2016 12:48 AM

Dec 2009
Fucking hell, about damn time. End this arc already, please.
Sep 10, 2016 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
Those lyrics made me laugh a bit.

Gotta protect Mari's boobs right?
Sep 10, 2016 2:27 PM
Feb 2012
I knew it that by the end of the chapter the angels would get massacred.

THANK GOD she's finally back. Now we're looking at roughly 5 chapters give or take till this arc finishes... hopefully.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 10, 2016 6:11 PM

May 2013
So bears are scared of Furbys lol.
Sep 12, 2016 6:47 PM

Oct 2013
You know, for a while now -ever since the 1st arc was over where the anime finished actually- I've been trying to look at Mari as a more likeable person but overall, after all these chapters, after all the struggles, I realize, that she's still one salty, man-hating cunt, lol.

What's the prob with that in a manga like Prison School you ask? Well, now that she's one of the "good guys", Kyoshi's like, just there to take put up with her & take all her harassment without her receiving any payback from him or the other boys like it happened in the 1st arc. There was this massive feeling of satisfaction when Mari & her USC got what was coming to them, but now, ugh - dunno.

I'm sometimes rooting for Kate lol, if only because she's actually the only remaining one who can truly trigger Mari.
Sep 12, 2016 9:07 PM

Apr 2016
ManlyTear said:
You know, for a while now -ever since the 1st arc was over where the anime finished actually- I've been trying to look at Mari as a more likeable person but overall, after all these chapters, after all the struggles, I realize, that she's still one salty, man-hating cunt, lol.

What's the prob with that in a manga like Prison School you ask? Well, now that she's one of the "good guys", Kyoshi's like, just there to take put up with her & take all her harassment without her receiving any payback from him or the other boys like it happened in the 1st arc. There was this massive feeling of satisfaction when Mari & her USC got what was coming to them, but now, ugh - dunno.

I'm sometimes rooting for Kate lol, if only because she's actually the only remaining one who can truly trigger Mari.

I think we are too fixated on how she is treating Kiyoshi right now and not on how Hiramoto is planning to handling her character. I will admit that she was a kinda of a bitch in the first arc. She wasn't evil per say but simply misguded because of her man-hating views. But in the 2nd arc, she had changed drastically. She had shown regret towards her actions and was the first to readily accept her punishment. Not only that, but she was also slowly beginning to place more trust in boys, most notably towards Kiyoshi. With him, she was able to notice his good qualities: his willingness to save her when she was "poisoned," his kindness, and his hard work and sacrifices in bringing the prison escape tools to the restroom. Not to mention during the pre-Cavalry chapters we saw her willingly cooperate with the boys and there was this brief moment when she indirectly apologized to the boys by acknowledging that she was the cause of their misfortunes during their imprisonment and even promised to reward them after the battle by paying for the yakiniku party.

I'm guessing her harsh treatment of Kiyoshi these recent chapters is a consequence of this battle. Nothing is going right for them right now: they are losing, they were forced to dirty their methods (showing Kiyoshi's boner), Kiyoshi lost the will to fight, and Meiko is "dead." When you've become desperate and cornered like a rat, wouldn't you expect one's negative tendecies to manifest as a consequence? That's what I think is happening to Mari, and since her misandry hasn't been completely cured yet, that was the thing that manifested in the contest.

But if you think about it, the author isn't just gonna let 100+ chapters of character development go to waste. He will mostly likely have Mari make amends with Kiyoshi in the future (probably at some point during the remainder of this cavalry arc) and we'll have to wait until after the contest to see her repay the boys. I'm also guessing the author will reveal the cause of Mari's misandry in a future arc. Her misandry can't be cured overnight so I'm hoping Mari finally gets to the point when her character is resolved and she can completely place her trust in boys.
Sep 13, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
Jesus, FINALLY!

Ok...seriously, time to end this arc/thing and move on!
Sep 16, 2016 5:20 PM

Aug 2014
Thank god she's back.
Oct 28, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2015
VP?? Is this... the real VP????

RiukixD said:
Poor Kiyoshi. But don't worry, I will never forget that you are this arc's true hero. Your sacrifices and all the physical and mental pain you had to endure weren't in vain!
+1

DarklordVor said:
Like really... Hana barely knows what to do as a character anymore. She became a gradually lost character in this arc.
At the start of her imprisonment she was so defiant against A.S.C. but now she is just a pushover... WTF?!
Apr 20, 2018 1:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The boy was lucky!!!
Well, Meiko caught the angels!!!! kekeke
Jun 9, 2021 8:29 PM
May 2021
so vice president is back ? trully now really now??
fight again vs kate ? n bear n panties chairman dragging too much

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.