Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 11, 2016 3:35 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, it was good to see Hawlucha get one win, and get payback for Noivern at the same time.
That Metagross, was ridiculously fast. Can't believe Pikachu is carrying the team again, beating both Tyranitar and Metagross xD

Unfezant vs Talonflame, was actually more epic than what I initially thought it would be, and despite the end result of said battle.

Pikachu doing some damage with Quick Attack and Thunderbolt before the battle against Greninja. GOOD.

So Alain still has Bisharp and Charizard of course, and Ash has Pikachu, Goodra and Greninja left over.
Episode 38 PV comment:

Most disappointing thing to take from this battle so far is Noivern not being able to get a win. Really sucks :(
SandyBoiAug 11, 2016 11:16 PM
Aug 11, 2016 4:33 AM
Jun 2011
this was great first half of their battle i cant wait for the fire giant shuriken next week. i waited for this moment
Aug 11, 2016 5:37 AM

Oct 2010
Noivern had 4x disadvantage against Weavile so I didn't blame him for being taken out.
That metagross is how I feel in competitive after using agility.

Also.. dat James rooting for Pikachu.. fanservice on point

The preview of next week is hype

Aug 11, 2016 5:38 AM

Dec 2015
You know it's bullshit when a Pikachu beat two pseudo-legendaries, highly defensive ones at that. Well this doesn't even matter anyways since the anime always doesn't give a fk about game mechanics.
Yo, Hawlucha is a true bro. LOL Weavile, you don't fk with the Hawlucha. Since when did he learn Bulk up? Okay anime, I forgive you with the fk ups you did. That was good strat.
Aug 11, 2016 6:26 AM
Jun 2011
shiromii_ said:
You know it's bullshit when a Pikachu beat two pseudo-legendaries, highly defensive ones at that. Well this doesn't even matter anyways since the anime always doesn't give a fk about game mechanics.
Yo, Hawlucha is a true bro. LOL Weavile, you don't fk with the Hawlucha. Since when did he learn Bulk up? Okay anime, I forgive you with the fk ups you did. That was good strat.
well we know there were lot and i mean lot of time we remember that the anime ignore the game mechanics and not only in this region. also for me pickachu able to get strike on charizard was not bullshit
Aug 11, 2016 6:40 AM

Dec 2015
elior1 said:
shiromii_ said:
well we know there were lot and i mean lot of time we remember that the anime ignore the game mechanics and not only in this region. also for me pickachu able to get strike on charizard was not bullshit

Um, I didn't say that Pikachu hitting a Charizard was bs. Well, now that I think about it, forcing the anime to follow the game mechanics would horrible in some ways. That fight with Noivern and Weavile? Yep, that was the very definition of following the game mechanics. He was hit like, only 2 times, one of which is 4x super effective, and then fainted. Knowing how frail the pokemon is, it makes lot of sense. Now that would be boring af if that was the case for every match.
Render-Aug 11, 2016 7:48 AM
Aug 11, 2016 6:56 AM

Mar 2014
That Bisharp having Guillotine...what a scumbag move.
Aug 11, 2016 7:57 AM

May 2009
Goddamn that was intense! Next week, next week is the decisive moment!!
Aug 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Dec 2011
shiromii_ said:

I've never sent one out against a Metagross but Pikachu was always one of my counters for Tyranitar. That's an easy win
Aug 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Jul 2008
Seriously no one has upped the referee for standing in Tyranitar's Sandstorm and just not giving a frick XD That guy is amazing!

Anyway, this reall was an intense episode with some great battles and animation. I mean that show off show the birds gave us alone was just outstanding. Aerial battles when done right are just so exciting. Onbat not getting a win again was to be expected. Sure he has been shown multiple times as powerful but in the end he is still a youngster. Hawlucha tagging in though was a great moment continuity and character continuation, kuddo's to the writer staff.

Anyway, we are a 2 v 3 and for some reason Bisharp is still out. I seriously did not expect him to last so long.

shiromii_ said:

T-tar didnt even hit Pikachu that much while Pikachu laid the Smackdown on him. The Metagross battle is a bit harder to swallow but we can chalk that up to EXP and Ash hitting Metagross where it hurts. Metagross was still a Metang before the League started and the anime has shown us multiple times that direct Thunderbolt do more damage. Oh and this was not just a shock, he hold on quite a while whilst continuing bolting him. Doesnt matter if yer a Metagross at that point. Still I expected an Onbat V Metagross rematch...

But yeah, use only the broad lines of the game mechanics when discussing/comparing the anime. The games are quite rigid being turnbased and all. The Pokemon Anime would probably work better if you use Smash or Pokken as base.

elior1 said:
this was great first half of their battle i cant wait for the
next week. i waited for this moment

Dude would you mind not spoiling that and spoiler tagging that. Some of us dont read up on episode titles, scans or previews. Plus regardless, it is still rude to discuss the CONFIRMED topics of the next episode in a discussion forum of the episode before. Anyway, indeed hype is real dude.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Aug 11, 2016 9:08 AM

Dec 2013
My boy Pikachu slaying Pseudos like nothing lol Next week hypu!
Aug 11, 2016 9:24 AM
Jun 2011
Punkbeetle said:
Seriously no one has upped the referee for standing in Tyranitar's Sandstorm and just not giving a frick XD That guy is amazing!

Anyway, this reall was an intense episode with some great battles and animation. I mean that show off show the birds gave us alone was just outstanding. Aerial battles when done right are just so exciting. Onbat not getting a win again was to be expected. Sure he has been shown multiple times as powerful but in the end he is still a youngster. Hawlucha tagging in though was a great moment continuity and character continuation, kuddo's to the writer staff.

Anyway, we are a 2 v 3 and for some reason Bisharp is still out. I seriously did not expect him to last so long.

shiromii_ said:

T-tar didnt even hit Pikachu that much while Pikachu laid the Smackdown on him. The Metagross battle is a bit harder to swallow but we can chalk that up to EXP and Ash hitting Metagross where it hurts. Metagross was still a Metang before the League started and the anime has shown us multiple times that direct Thunderbolt do more damage. Oh and this was not just a shock, he hold on quite a while whilst continuing bolting him. Doesnt matter if yer a Metagross at that point. Still I expected an Onbat V Metagross rematch...

But yeah, use only the broad lines of the game mechanics when discussing/comparing the anime. The games are quite rigid being turnbased and all. The Pokemon Anime would probably work better if you use Smash or Pokken as base.

elior1 said:
this was great first half of their battle i cant wait for the
next week. i waited for this moment

Dude would you mind not spoiling that and spoiler tagging that. Some of us dont read up on episode titles, scans or previews. Plus regardless, it is still rude to discuss the CONFIRMED topics of the next episode in a discussion forum of the episode before. Anyway, indeed hype is real dude.
it was in the next episode preview actully but ok i understend your point
Aug 11, 2016 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
Hitashi said:
shiromii_ said:

I've never sent one out against a Metagross but Pikachu was always one of my counters for Tyranitar. That's an easy win
Really?! How?! Pls, share me your wisdom.
Some of the Tyranitars I faced with had EQ and others d-dance. Thought that Pikachu would have a hard time fighting it since it's frail and would easily faint with a stone edge.
Punkbeetle said:

T-tar didnt even hit Pikachu that much while Pikachu laid the Smackdown on him. The Metagross battle is a bit harder to swallow but we can chalk that up to EXP and Ash hitting Metagross where it hurts.

That's right. T-tar couldn't do anything, like wth are you even doing here. Every attack it did was dodged and deflected, wat. It shouldn't have let itself be bodied by Pikachu. At least use the sandstorm as an advantage, but no, that sandstorm pretty much did nothing, heck even the referee was unfazed like you said.
To be honest, the real problem here is that the writers obviously made the battle more one sided rather than making it a real battle. Writers did good with Greninja vs Sceptile, they're equally matched, wth happened? Well, there's that, or I'm just simply salty about the fact that it won against two pseudos.
Aug 11, 2016 11:30 AM

Jul 2008
Punkbeetle said:

T-tar didnt even hit Pikachu that much while Pikachu laid the Smackdown on him. The Metagross battle is a bit harder to swallow but we can chalk that up to EXP and Ash hitting Metagross where it hurts.

shiromii_ said:
That's right. T-tar couldn't do anything, like wth are you even doing here. Every attack it did was dodged and deflected, wat. It shouldn't have let itself be bodied by Pikachu. At least use the sandstorm as an advantage, but no, that sandstorm pretty much did nothing, heck even the referee was unfazed like you said.
To be honest, the real problem here is that the writers obviously made the battle more one sided rather than making it a real battle. Writers did good with Greninja vs Sceptile, they're equally matched, wth happened? Well, there's that, or I'm just simply salty about the fact that it won against two pseudos.

... really. This is not the game! In the anime you can actually deflect and dodge stuff. Yeah 600 bst is amazing but only BECAUSE YOU ARE FORCED TO TANK THOSE ATTACKS IN THE GAME. It is such a leap for you to think that heavy ass small armed dinosaurmon might lose by being outmanouver by a mouse famed for his speed and who got neutral long range attacks in his arsenal? Btw Electro ball gets stronger by the difference in speed, honestly T-Tar was one of the worst opponents to fight against Pikachu.
And Sandstorm ? That was negated brilliantly by quick thinking and inspiration, again something not entirely possible in the games because of restrictions.

Oh and to use your example this time. Sceptile and Gekkouga are the stars of their respective teams hence their power being somewhat equal, the fight needs to be exciting or else Gekkouga the star(Xy is his story) would fall flat. Pikachu though is arguably the biggest star of the show all round. So yeah, why should he lose to a T-Tar who made his debut today ? That's the downside of Alain sweeping through most trainers by just using Zard. All his other mons just cant compete whilst you actually think they should. Anyway and just because one is a Pseudo Pokemon doesnt automatically makes it strong and visa versa. This is not the first time we saw a T-Tar job nor saw a ''underpowered'' mon prevail.
PunkbeetleAug 11, 2016 11:45 AM
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Aug 11, 2016 11:38 AM

Sep 2014
Everything goes well for Ash,with Pikachu taking down two pseudo-legendaries.Next week,we'll have the conclusion.
Aug 11, 2016 11:47 AM
Jan 2011
My first thought when I saw Alan's pick against Noivern was 'oh shit taking advantage of that 4x weakness'. Yep as expected Noivern didn't last long.

Can't believe Pikachu withstood Metagross's assault being such a frail creature. Sometimes anime doesn't make sense, Pikachu could have easily dodged those long ranged attacks with his speed.

Really loved that aerial battle! Disappointed that it was a double knockout however...

I'm so hyped for next episode! God I don't remember liking pokemon this much since Johto.
Aug 11, 2016 11:58 AM

Dec 2015
Punkbeetle said:
Punkbeetle said:

shiromii_ said:

... really. This is not the game! In the anime you can actually deflect and dodge stuff. Yeah 600 bst is amazing but only BECAUSE YOU ARE FORCED TO TANK THOSE ATTACKS IN THE GAME. It is such a leap for you to think that heavy ass small armed dinosaurmon might lose by being outmanouver by a mouse famed for his speed who got neutral long range attacks in his arsenal? Btw Electro ball gets stronger by the difference in speed, honestly T-Tar was one of the worst opponents to fight against Pikachu.
And Sandstorm ? That was negated brilliantly by quick thinking and inspiration, again something not possible in the games because of restrictions.

Oh and to use your example this time. Sceptile and Gekkouga are the stars of their respective teams hence their power being somewhat equal, the fight needs to be exciting or else Gekkouga the star(Xy is his story) would fall flat. Pikachu though is arguably the biggest star of the show all round. So yeah, why should he lose to a T-Tar who made his debut today ? That's the downside of Alain sweeping through most trainers by just using Zard. All his other mons just cant compete whilst you actually think they should. Anyway and just because one is a Pseudo Pokemon doesnt automatically makes it strong and visa versa. This is not the first time we saw a T-Tar job nor saw a ''underpowered'' mon prevail.
Lol I thought you were agreeing with me with your previous comment, man what a huge misunderstanding XD. I see where you're going and I respect that. Comparing the anime with the game and bashing the writers for convenient battles was wrong of me. Well now that we've settled our differences, let's, idk, continue talking about the series as passionate fans?
Aug 11, 2016 12:02 PM

Jan 2016
THIS WAS F***** AMAZING!

Great Battle so far and next week will only get better, and finally Pikachu showed how strong he really is! That's the pikachu who beat a Latios!

The music choice is absolutely fantastic, new and old alike. Cant remember when i enjoyed Pokemon this much (must have been DP)
Aug 11, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2012
i never expect such a great battles from pokémon. We saw very good sword fight and great aerial combat. Just wow. I am very hyped next episode and next season as well.
Aug 11, 2016 12:20 PM

Dec 2011
Just watch the episode with subs and it was a really good first part final.
Pikachu was badass and the 2 flying pokemon fights was amazing.
Preview for next episode looks epic as hell.
Aug 11, 2016 12:28 PM

Jan 2015
I never liked Pikachu, but after this episode i can proudly say Pikachu is a boss. Winning against 2 overweight, oversized pokemon. And still going against Charizard.
That flying battle was insane. Brave bird vs Gold bird ends in a draw.
Hawlucha was insane this episode, withstanding so many attacks.
That Metagross speed tho. Is he supposed to be that fast, or is that Alan's special training?
Kinda disappointing that Onvern(my favorite after Gekkouga) lost so easily, i thought he is supposed to be his powerhouse.
Anyway 5/5 this episode, didn't disappoint, hyped for the next one.
Aug 11, 2016 12:44 PM

Jul 2008
@shiromii_ I never considered you not a fan XD I mean you watched the raw almost as soon as it aired. That's dedication mate =p

But I can see your point aswell though. Those Pseudo's got a rep to uphold, you want see to see them act threatening. Legendary mon are mostly banned from appearing in the anime as trainer mons so Pseudo's are the next best thing in line. If they just fall like that... it devalues the pressing/exciting feeling you get when Ash is up against one. I mean T-Tar was hyped! That's the weight they carry around. That being said... It's Pikachu in a League setting. Pikachu and Ash always shows off in the League.

Oh and, bad writing is still bad writing, never be afraid to call that out XD If everyone agrees then there isnt really much to discuss anyway o-o'' To passionate fans!

Hirugiku said:

That Metagross speed tho. Is he supposed to be that fast, or is that Alan's special training?
Kinda disappointing that Onvern(my favorite after Gekkouga) lost so easily, i thought he is supposed to be his powerhouse.

Think he used Agility.

PunkbeetleAug 11, 2016 12:48 PM
Aug 11, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2016
This was pretty well done. So, Bisharp's move is Guillotine? What a cheap move if in the anime also guarantees to KO xD

Pikachu has shone like the sun here, I mean... he was able to take down Regice and Latios, it should be expected to do the same with Pokemon like Tyranitar and Metagross. Actually, it's the second time Pikachu defeats a Metagross if you remember Tyson's battle (though that one had tiredness from previous battles).

Charizard vs Greninja will definitely be the climax of the match :D
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 11, 2016 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
Hirugiku said:

It's "God Bird", not "Gold Bird". The name is censored for a reason.
Talonflame should have won that battle, though.

I wonder what's up with Luchabull's Gear Second. He just used all of his four previous moves in this battle, so I doubt it's a new move, unless he just learned it in favor of Karate Chop. And if it's an ability, what can it be? Because none of his three possible abilities would make sense, and the closest one would be Mold Breaker.
Aug 11, 2016 2:32 PM
Jan 2016
This was great ^^.

Lesson of the episode: Don't mess with Pikachu or you will get the smack down!

I loved seeing Ash's experience soar as he was able to think on the spot in specific situations. Can't say that I'm the biggest fan of seeing Noivern knocked out that fast but you could tell the writers kind of had to do that the sake of putting Ash and Alan on equal footing.

On a side note, its cool that even Game Explain has been remarking on how XYZ is worth watching.
All aboard the Pokemon train!
SummerMamboAug 11, 2016 2:39 PM
Aug 11, 2016 2:59 PM

Mar 2011
I found really cute when Noivern got beaten up and Hawlucha fucking came out of his pokeball to see if he was ok and then decides to take his place and defeat Weavile, simply wonderful.
Pikachu came back as our belic yellow mouse, this is the Pikachu we needed, when he got on Metagross was like "IT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME I RIDE ONE LIKE YOU, B*TCH!!!". Also Alain's face in that moment, all he could say was to call out his pokemon, I think he underestimated Pikachu and only thought Greninja was worth to fight.
THE HYPE IS REAL!!
Aug 11, 2016 5:19 PM

Dec 2015
Punkbeetle said:
@shiromii_ I never considered you not a fan XD I mean you watched the raw almost as soon as it aired. That's dedication mate =p

But I can see your point aswell though. Those Pseudo's got a rep to uphold, you want see to see them act threatening. Legendary mon are mostly banned from appearing in the anime as trainer mons so Pseudo's are the next best thing in line. If they just fall like that... it devalues the pressing/exciting feeling you get when Ash is up against one. I mean T-Tar was hyped! That's the weight they carry around. That being said... It's Pikachu in a League setting. Pikachu and Ash always shows off in the League.

Oh and, bad writing is still bad writing, never be afraid to call that out XD If everyone agrees then there isnt really much to discuss anyway o-o'' To passionate fans!

Yeah, I was very salty about the fact that all of T-tar's attack didn't go through, ended up making a fuss about it. I couldn't have said it any better. Well, I'm glad to know we're cool now.
MajinAkuma said:
Hirugiku said:

It's "God Bird", not "Gold Bird". The name is censored for a reason.
Talonflame should have won that battle, though.

I wonder what's up with Luchabull's Gear Second. He just used all of his four previous moves in this battle, so I doubt it's a new move, unless he just learned it in favor of Karate Chop. And if it's an ability, what can it be? Because none of his three possible abilities would make sense, and the closest one would be Mold Breaker.

LMAO Gold Bird hahaha. You got me there.
What Hawlucha used was Bulk up, or so I thought. Brolucha actually becomes stronger when getting hit, used anime logic this time. So Karate Chop is still in its arsenal.
Aug 11, 2016 9:10 PM
Jan 2014
Lol, Pikachu at his prime! Taking down two pseudo-legendaries and carrying the team! Also, now Ash has Naruto and Luffy in his team! =P
ZooincleAug 11, 2016 9:23 PM
Aug 11, 2016 10:10 PM

Apr 2016
Hawlucha be like "Never talk to me or my son again". Awesome, he's been jobbing pretty bad since defeating Valerie.

Noivern better do something spectacular in the Team Flare arc though.
Got oppai?
Aug 12, 2016 7:58 AM

May 2009
Ivo-goji said:
Hawlucha be like "Never talk to me or my son again". Awesome, he's been jobbing pretty bad since defeating Valerie.

Noivern better do something spectacular in the Team Flare arc though.

It's just that Noivern lacks the fighting experience as it's still less then half a year old in actual age. And that is reflected well in the series.
Aug 12, 2016 9:42 AM

Jun 2013
Pikachu carrying like a boss
Aug 12, 2016 1:21 PM

Sep 2014
Came to watch this episode after watching some of the Indigo Plateu conference matches.. What an improvement in all these years.. :')

Metagross being one of my favorite pokemon , It was great to see this pokemon in battle so well , even though it got defeated in such hilarious way.

When seeing Charizard being called , I just imagined that 'final' battle between Charizard and Greninja would be going on , Greninja would win but be in a very weak state , and then Bisharp comes back as Ash forgot about him xd.

Pikachu ending is still pure gold :o
EtherealisAug 12, 2016 1:50 PM
Aug 13, 2016 12:00 AM

Dec 2011
Hoo. Can't wait for the conclusion.
I especially like the battle between Unfezant and Talonflame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 2:05 AM

Apr 2015
I think ash is gonna win the league for 2 reasons

1) He always lose to his rival and defeat them in the league
2) since there's no gyms in sun and moon, It gives him a good reason to win this league.
Aug 13, 2016 4:25 AM

May 2009
Fiji said:

I can watch this everyday.
Aug 13, 2016 7:03 AM

Apr 2015
wow... pikachu beats 2 Pseudo-Legendaries...
Noivern is too weak... he needs to train more...
also, the battle between Unfezan and Talonflame is the best...
can't wait for next episode...
Aug 13, 2016 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Shoryuuken said:
Fiji said:

I can watch this everyday.

That moment where Fiarrow just swags Unfezant out into following him was just perfect. Such animation details gives the individual Pokemon character. Small moments like that, Pikachu ''greeting'' Charizard and Hawlucha going Papa wolf on Weavile really deserves praise.
Aug 13, 2016 10:53 AM

Sep 2014
Also , I guess that extraordinary Greninja move we saw in the preview will be the Z-Move ?
Aug 13, 2016 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
Excellent episode as usual!

I'm really hoping to see a final match up between Mega Charizard and Ash Greninja that gets me on the edge of my seat~
I still get shivers from Ash Greninja Vs. Mega Sceptile~
Aug 13, 2016 3:55 PM

Mar 2014
michaelh19 said:

Noivern is too weak... he needs to train more...

He's not weak, he is unexperienced and has a massive disadvantage. But I agree with you with the training part.
Aug 13, 2016 3:57 PM

Mar 2014
Orionite_ said:
Also , I guess that extraordinary Greninja move we saw in the preview will be the Z-Move ?

I doubt that because
1) it doesn't look anything like Hydro Vortex.
2) neither Ash nor Greninja have a Z-Crystal.
Aug 14, 2016 4:58 AM

Feb 2012
WTF? When did Hawlucha learn Luffy's Gear 2nd LOL

I was a little disappointed that Alain's flying type was an Unfezant because personally I think it's once of the most lame flying type pokemon lol. Unfezant and Talonflame had a spectacular battle tho.

I know Ash Greninja is gonna be hype next episode and the "star" but DAMN has Pikachu been living up to being Ash's first pokemon this pokemon league. He has taken out 2 of Alain's pokemon and still going on to fight his Charizard. (We know he'll lose becuz we gotta see that Mega Charizard X vs Ash Greninja) I'm just extremely pleased with Pikachu's overall performance this league. Ash has been extremely smart this battle as well. Off the top of my head I really liked how he used Pikachu's Iron tail to clear the sandstorm and Noivern's supersonic to find the real one.
Aug 14, 2016 11:12 AM
Jul 2016
i think that maybe he will win...
but i still believe that ash will lose here, then defeat alan in the flare arc...

the only problem i have with this episode... double k.o...
realy?...
Aug 15, 2016 12:03 AM

Jun 2013
Savage Guillotine by Bisharp though.
Honestly, I'm still surprised One-hit KO moves even exist in canon universe.
Aug 15, 2016 7:05 AM

May 2009
KK_VANTAS said:
but i still believe that ash will lose here, then defeat alan in the flare arc...

realy?...

Unlikely that they'll fight again.
Aug 15, 2016 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
Shoryuuken said:
KK_VANTAS said:

realy?...

Unlikely that they'll fight again.

Yeah, I think Alain's going to be on Ash side. Even though he has been helping Lysandre, there's no way he continue helping him when he wants to destroy the world.
Aug 17, 2016 7:55 AM
Dec 2009
I can't wait for tomorrow to see the second half! Liked the action scenes in this battle. And although Pikachu vs that team might seem ridiculous with game mechanics he's one of the main characters of the show and I'm happy to see him shine :)
Aug 27, 2016 7:48 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pikachu showing its guts and strong determination to win. Beating 2 highly defensive and offensive Pokemon while also dealing damage to base Zard. So far so good, Ash has the advantage seeing as he still has fresh Goodra/Greninja ready to battle while Alain is down to 2 and his Weavile has already taken damage.

Unfezant vs Talanflame was epic. That final clash where they both land the 2 most powerful Flying attacks, insane.

Nov 12, 2016 7:31 PM
Mar 2015
This battle is getting seriously intense. Like the fact that Talonflame and Unfezant basically knocked each other out.

I hope the battles conclusion turns out as planned.
Nov 26, 2016 9:10 PM

Dec 2012
The final battle between Alan(Yuya) and Satoshi(Bakura) is here.

I see Satoshi kicking the ground like in the OP.

Satoshi starts off with his right hand man, Pikachu. Awesome counters by Pikachu against Bangiras to take the lead.

I told you guys in the last episodes thread that Satoshi should have switched out Onvern for Lizardon. Onvern has too many L's under its belt. That could have been an easy W for Satoshi.

I like how Luchabull came out to see Onvern. I love how Luchabull started getting hot and steamy and ended it with a Frying Press. ;)

Kirikizan dodging Luchabull's attack like its Neo in The Matrix and ended Luchabull in epic fashion.

Kenhallow vs Fiarrow was epic as fock. Nuff said. Loved how Satoshi and Alan said Hagane no Tsubasa at the same time. Too bad Scumbag Fiarrow's past sins couldn't make it get the victory, but a double KO will have to do.

Holy crap! I got scared and thought Metagross was going to beat Pikachu when its attacks kept connecting. Satoshi using the "Pikachu jump on Iwark" strategy on Metagross. Metagross shook him off, but Pikachu still ended it.

Kojiro was getting sentimental seeing Pikachu losing and got excited when he won. OG's got to stick together.

I love how Serena is glowing when she talks about Satoshi.

What? Alan is using Lizardon now?

I love how Pikachu attacked Lizardon with Denkousekka and followed it up with Jewmanbolto.

IKE! PIKACHU! SATOSHI!

What an awesome episode. Got a few Jewmanbolto's this episode as expected. Who will win the war and be crowned champion? Alan or Satoshi? The OG's want to see their childhood dreams come true. Satoshi has to win. Find out in the next action packed episode of Pocket Monsters XY&Z! Tsuzuku.

They played XYZ in the preview!
RobNov 26, 2016 11:07 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.