Forum Settings
Forums

What are your thoughts on gay/lesbian people?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 19, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2013
xrockxz89 said:
Well look, the clit is not the g-spot >_> I realize that the clitoris is actually what stimulate sexual pleasure, you would even think it is the g spot, I mean damn maybe it really is more so, but that's not what people talk about when they refer to a g- spot.

Hmmm... so what do you mean by g spot?

Harlequin said:
@Sweet You took my comment the wrong way, I wasn't trying to compare homosexuality with paedophilia and rape nor do I think it's even comparable; I was merely pointing out the faulty logic in AzulBlue's argument. Using her logic, you could justify those things too because they are 'natural'.

The original argument was that "homosexuality is wrong because it violates the natural law", and she clearly proved that homosexuality is actually natural because it has been seen in all kinds of animals, from big mammals to worms. Nobody said that everything that it's present in nature is automatically good.

I don't know, what you did is a comparison imo.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Jun 19, 2016 1:17 PM

Jun 2016
xrockxz89 said:
Selenium_Thorium said:

Lol. I feel bad for you :) It takes a master's touch, my young grasshopper

I've made girls cum before asshole, just being humble about the whole g spot thing, also don't think it is much of anything

Hehehehehe :) You're really fun to tease.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jun 19, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
Selenium_Thorium said:
razortongue said:
the social fabric of our society.

What would that be? You just threw that in there, it doesn't make much sense. Did you just think that it sounded cool?

You're quoting the wrong guy. It was @Polyphemus who said it.
Take care of yourself

Jun 19, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
I'm bisexual so my opinion on this one is kinda biased. Ofc, I'm perfectly fine with the LGBT community. I don't really like discrimination of any kind.

lol okay i judge people but only based on their personality
Ledo-kunJun 19, 2016 1:28 PM
Jun 19, 2016 1:25 PM

May 2013
Selenium_Thorium said:
xrockxz89 said:

I've made girls cum before asshole, just being humble about the whole g spot thing, also don't think it is much of anything

Hehehehehe :) You're really fun to tease.

yeah, yeah... glad you're having fun 8P
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jun 19, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2013
Sweet said:
xrockxz89 said:
Well look, the clit is not the g-spot >_> I realize that the clitoris is actually what stimulate sexual pleasure, you would even think it is the g spot, I mean damn maybe it really is more so, but that's not what people talk about when they refer to a g- spot.

Hmmm... so what do you mean by g spot?

I was taking it as the notion of a spot that, when stimulated, induces orgasm. You'd think on women this was the clitoris. However, the term G-Spot actually refers to a spot about 3 cm inside the vagina, a little up of the main shaft, that when stimulated just right, will automatically induce orgasm.

So, I was referring to that. But then I was also saying that there's a good chance that it's kind of a lot of hype, which I might be wrong about. But I definitely think that the male g-spot is a lot of hype, it's not naturally erogenous in the same sense that the clit or even the vaginal walls are.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jun 19, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2008
Xaneski said:
I'm gay and I'm happy that I am

Dfhdgj

Why did you not say you're gay to be gay, damnit.

Selenium_Thorium said:
Nigami_Shin said:
i hope one day germany outlaws homosexuality and sends them all to canada

Yes, send them here. The more open-minded people in our country, the better

You do realize there are some close minded homosexuals right? Some really hate trans people, straight people, and even bisexuals.
Jun 19, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2013
xrockxz89 said:
I was taking it as the notion of a spot that, when stimulated, induces orgasm. You'd think on women this was the clitoris. However, the term G-Spot actually refers to a spot about 3 cm inside the vagina, a little up of the main shaft, that when stimulated just right, will automatically induce orgasm.

Jesus Christ. Do I really need to repeat myself, then?

So yeah, just because ONE QUARTER of the female population can experience orgasm by vaginal penetration, it means that the vagina is the actual "g spot" that induces orgasm.

Jun 19, 2016 1:33 PM

Jun 2016
traed said:
Xaneski said:
I'm gay and I'm happy that I am

Dfhdgj

Why did you not say you're gay to be gay, damnit.

Selenium_Thorium said:

Yes, send them here. The more open-minded people in our country, the better

You do realize there are some close minded homosexuals right? Some really hate trans people, straight people, and even bisexuals.

I'm well aware of that. Though you misunderstanding is expected, it's really hard to notice sarcasm in writing.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jun 19, 2016 1:38 PM

May 2013
Sweet said:
xrockxz89 said:

Maybe, I don't know what we're disagreeing about here O_o
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jun 19, 2016 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
xrockxz89 said:
Sweet said:

You're saying that what induces orgasm in women is vaginal intercourse, which is not completely true because 75% of woman need clitoral stimulation to experience orgasm.

Are you even reading my posts?

Jun 19, 2016 1:54 PM

Feb 2016
I'm a homosexual myself and I like some homosexuals and dislike some.
Jun 19, 2016 2:00 PM

May 2016
They are pretty chill people. The ones I've met in Chicago were friendly and cool to hang out with.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jun 19, 2016 2:19 PM

Mar 2015
As someone who is atheist and very open minded, I don't care about people who are gay/lesbian. Let them be whatever they want. Equality and Freedom right ?
dont't watch that anime if you are going to give it 1* and cry 10000 words in review about it.
Jun 19, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2013
Sweet said:
xrockxz89 said:

You're saying that what induces orgasm in women is vaginal intercourse, which is not completely true because 75% of woman need clitoral stimulation to experience orgasm.

Are you even reading my posts?

Yes and I agree, that's why I was saying you'd think the clit is the actual g spot, it's what gets the job done lol. If it sounded like I was saying this occurs during vaginal intercourse, that's probably because it's possible to stimulate the clit during said process. My point of all that, before we dovetailed in the discussion, was to conclude the difference between an erogenous zone and a mere sensitive spot.

I mean, whispering french in someone's ear can make them orgasm too, doesn't make the ear an erogenous zone.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jun 19, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2011
Their business not mine. Never really minded the idea of sharing the planet with them.
Jun 19, 2016 5:57 PM

Jul 2015
What's there to think about? People make their own choices and they obviously made theirs. Simple as that.

caught in the wonder
Jun 19, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2016
My thoughts on homosexual people? The same thoughts I have about people.

People are not defined by their sexuality, they are the junctions of all their choices, thoughts, environments, acquaintances. Hell, It's 2016 and I cannot comprehend how there is any other way to view sexuality as, it's an opinion and a choice.

Portugal's got a popular saying: "Gostos não se discutem" which roughly translated equates to. "Tastes are not open to discussion".
Jun 19, 2016 6:33 PM

Dec 2012
Danae said:
Polyphemus said:
There's a reason why the anus tears so easily, and spreads diseases so rapidly—it was not designed for sexual intercourse. There is a biological reason for our natural repulsion to the act of anal sex.

Furthermore, this sort of argument is an example of cultural degeneration. The idea that the primary function of sex ought to be pleasure has supplanted the primacy of procreation. This shows a serious dissonance with traditional cultural values, which are rapidly fading, and likely not for the better. There is a purpose for their existence, and abandoning them will not be an easy thing to reverse. When social structure breaks down, it is difficult to rebuild. And many people will suffer and lament their forefathers lack of care.

This is not degenaration but progression. Procreation is not a problem in fact, the earth is overpopulated. Deciding to have children is optional, we're in the 21st century. People have sex because they connect with each other emotionally and physically, or simply because they find the act pleasurable. There's nothing wrong with that. There's also nothing wrong with having a different sexual orientation. Everyone deserves to love and be loved, and no one has the right to dictate what's right or wrong with another's choices. The important thing is not striving to maintain traditional cultural values; those are conservative, and downright injust to certain groups. What we must do, foremost, is respect one another and treat them equally, abandoning all the falsehoods and prejudices. Humans are 99.9% identical. We are more alike than many think. We should embrace our differences instead of dictating and judging other people's lifestyles, as long as they don't affect anyone negatively.
This post made me extremely upset. Grrrrr.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 19, 2016 6:44 PM

Jan 2015
How could someone who's gay not think this is attractive?

DEVlLJun 19, 2016 6:48 PM
Jun 19, 2016 6:46 PM

Dec 2012
DEVlL said:
How could someone who's gay not think this is attractive?

I am heterosexual and completely disinterested. The tattoo alone is a deal-breaker.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 19, 2016 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
I don't think being gay is tied to how aesthetically pleasing one is but simply preferring the same sex. I can tell if I'm generally "cuter" than another guy or not. But I'm not interested in men.
Jun 19, 2016 7:03 PM

Jan 2013
xrockxz89 said:
Yes and I agree, that's why I was saying you'd think the clit is the actual g spot, it's what gets the job done lol. If it sounded like I was saying this occurs during vaginal intercourse, that's probably because it's possible to stimulate the clit during said process. My point of all that, before we dovetailed in the discussion, was to conclude the difference between an erogenous zone and a mere sensitive spot.

I mean, whispering french in someone's ear can make them orgasm too, doesn't make the ear an erogenous zone.

Ehh... ears are considered an erogenous zone, actually. Anyhow, we are going out of topic with this argument.

Jun 19, 2016 7:27 PM

Mar 2014
Whatever floats in their boat, I don't have anything against them.
Jun 19, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2015
seriously i don't get it when people say i hate gays,lesbians for no reason. like are they effecting you negatively somehow by just existing? it's really weird. i'm religious person but i don't give two fucks about gays and lesbians even though i know it's not allowed in religion. seriously give people freedom to express and be whoever they want. if you don't do that then you are no different from ISIS.
Jun 19, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2013
They don't affect me in anyway possible so I'm neutral. You like who you like that's none of my concern. If the person of an opposite sex makes you happy that's great. Don't see why people feel the need to continuously discriminate against them.
Jun 19, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2014

honestly though regardless of my sexuality, the most decent human thing I can do is try to understand and respect other people's sexualities. It's their lives, not mine, so I have no right to want to control it.
Jun 19, 2016 9:39 PM

May 2013
Sweet said:
xrockxz89 said:

Ehh... ears are considered an erogenous zone, actually. Anyhow, we are going out of topic with this argument.

well i mean anything feels good if you rub it

okay shutting up now
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jun 19, 2016 9:45 PM

Aug 2015
I think most people these days do not really make any distinction.

Live and let live is my way. I treat people how they treat me.

Most gay men that I know are reasonably affable people, easy to talk to, intelligent and thoughtful.

I must say, most but not all of the lesbo's I have met have been nasty whitches, to be honest. And it isn't me pre-judging them, it is their own actions. Sounds bad, but it is the truth for me so far. Open to being proved wrong IRL interactions in the future though.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Jun 19, 2016 10:26 PM

Feb 2016
I have no problem with lesbians, like any other boy.
Gays, don't try to get closer.
Jun 19, 2016 10:38 PM

Jun 2016
Lesbian = Ok, Gay = No K, Yuri = HELL FUCKING YEA!, Yaoi = ehh

I didn't realize it until I watched sakura trick, but Girl x Girl = REALLY REALLY HOT. Love Stage also got rid of a little bit of my hate towards yaoi. It was ok.

But YURI = Life.
Jun 20, 2016 12:44 AM

Feb 2015
Someone who wasn't worth my attention or even lift my interest. They do nothing wrongs, since its their taste and preference but I never agree that perspective is neutral.
Jun 20, 2016 12:46 AM

Sep 2012
I don't understand gay guys but I understand lesbians.

I'd wanna be gay too if I was a girl.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jun 20, 2016 12:48 AM

Mar 2016
traed said:
Dave8814 said:

Well, homosexualit is a mental retardation, which camefrom naturally. It means you are a death end of your race's evolution, and you don't deserve to reproduce yourself. It's a simply natural order. If you accept it, you can live your sick life with your sick lover. But you don't have the right to rise children, or expect the normals to celebrate you. It would be like celebrate a pedophile, a retarded, or a disabilities.Doesn't matter the plague, what you call liberalism, how hard try to fight against nature. Nature always win, and the humanity will learn this. One way, or an another.

Just when I thought I couldn't see you say dumber things you always pull through to surpass it. Maybe you should get an IQ test done by a psychologist.

You clearly don't understand what the word retardation means so stop using it until you actually understand English.

Someone being gay does not mean they are infertile.

Well, fucking a guy is hard way to make a child. And it's funny, if somebody thinks other ways, you must be primitive, or stupid :D You blame the religious and homophobes, cause they are "ignorant", etc, but you are exatly the same. Everyone has to accept gays or he got a "homophobe" or "bigot" stamp. The beautifull XXI. th century, when minorities and deviants dictate the rules.
Jun 20, 2016 12:55 AM

Aug 2015
love them especially how they act they're lovely people but can't say same thing about MURICA LGBT community.MURICA LGBT community is cancer.
ultravigoJun 20, 2016 1:02 AM
Jun 20, 2016 1:28 AM

Mar 2008
Dave8814 said:
Well, fucking a guy is hard way to make a child. And it's funny, if somebody thinks other ways, you must be primitive, or stupid :D You blame the religious and homophobes, cause they are "ignorant", etc, but you are exatly the same. Everyone has to accept gays or he got a "homophobe" or "bigot" stamp. The beautifull XXI. th century, when minorities and deviants dictate the rules.

Artificial insemination and surrogate parents exists. Also the homosexual population is not on a decline so it is quite clear they are not being wiped out through evolutionary processes. Because of how families branch out not every single person has to have children for their DNA to be passed on because many of the same traits would exist in close relatives so their role becomes support to these relatives rather than their own biological offspring.

It's not that you have a different opinion, it is that your opinion is based on false information and assumptions.
Jun 20, 2016 2:18 AM

Mar 2016
traed said:

Artificial insemination and surrogate parents exists. A

As I said war against nature and order. That's why we have so many retards. And if you would read some study, not just from the gaysupperter jews (not antisemitism, they are jews. They call themself jews.) You should read some Havelock Ellis, or Richard Freiherr von Krafft-Ebing . Both of them said homosexuality is normal in the ~5% in the population, but with liberal-gaypropaganda it can be increased. It's an oblique disposition, like bestiality. These all opposite with the nature, and normal sexual behaviours and mores.
Jun 20, 2016 2:35 AM

Mar 2008
Dave8814 said:
traed said:

Artificial insemination and surrogate parents exists. A

As I said war against nature and order. That's why we have so many retards. And if you would read some study, not just from the gaysupperter jews (not antisemitism, they are jews. They call themself jews.) You should read some Havelock Ellis, or Richard Freiherr von Krafft-Ebing . Both of them said homosexuality is normal in the ~5% in the population, but with liberal-gaypropaganda it can be increased. It's an oblique disposition, like bestiality. These all opposite with the nature, and normal sexual behaviours and mores.

Do you not realize you are telling me this through a completely man made artificial machine which is not found in nature?
Jun 20, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2016
traed said:
Dave8814 said:

Do you not realize you are telling me this through a completely man made artificial machine which is not found in nature?

So, what is found in the natural? Happy gays dancing in a rainbow or what?
Jun 20, 2016 5:37 AM

Apr 2011
I don't care about them as long as they don't start feeling offending about every single thing. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who feel offending by the fact that people assume boys love girls by default.
Jun 20, 2016 6:22 AM

Jan 2015
Seriously though, I don't care. They're people like all of us.
Jun 20, 2016 8:33 AM

Oct 2011
I usually avoid threads like this one, because I read many delusional comments. Man indeed have a g spot in their anus, unlike women. Also animals are the best example that homosexuality is not some "anomaly" and apparently needed for some reason.
I don't have anything agains gay people, their love life doesn't involve me in any aspect and for sure doesn't change my view of them as a persona.
Jun 20, 2016 12:16 PM
Aug 2015
They're the same as any human being. That's what I think.
Jun 20, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2016
MeganeLime said:
They're the same as any human being. That's what I think.

True, let them just be, they just love the same gender instead of the opposite gender.
Jun 20, 2016 1:37 PM
Jan 2015
don't really have an opinion , people can just live their lives however they want and I wont give a fuck
Jun 20, 2016 1:45 PM

May 2016
I don't have anything against them. I just think that they r a bit confused about who they r due to personal issues. The same is true for heterosexuals who have sex w/ a new person every week. Ive actually met some gay people that r pretty nice n aren't really any different than anyone else.
Jun 20, 2016 2:06 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I don't mind if someone is gay, openly gay, or even openly perversely gay, but I think it's annoying when people act like it's more of a lifestyle than a sexual orientation.

By this logic, me being straight is just as much of my own lifestyle that I should feel pride in and play a major role in my decision making process. But it's not, and if I treated it like it was then I'd get crucified as a homophobe or something, so whatever I guess.

Jun 20, 2016 3:01 PM

Jan 2016
Lisbon said:
I don't mind if someone is gay, openly gay, or even openly perversely gay, but I think it's annoying when people act like it's more of a lifestyle than a sexual orientation.

By this logic, me being straight is just as much of my own lifestyle that I should feel pride in and play a major role in my decision making process. But it's not, and if I treated it like it was then I'd get crucified as a homophobe or something, so whatever I guess.
I hate it when people say it's a lifestyle too, just like I hate the phrase "gay marriage" like, does someone also gay park their car or take a gay walk down a gay street on a gay morning.

In all seriousness though I'm a pansexual so ofc I support the LGBTQ+ community and actually I'm Christian-Syncretist and I can assure you you don't go to hell for loving someone. And if you believe god sends you to hell for loving someone then I guess it's your religious freedom but we certainly don't believe in the same god.
The Prince Is Awake, Your Sh*t Is Wrecked
Jun 20, 2016 4:57 PM

Jun 2016
I'm supportive of them. The real perversion is choosing tekkamaki over sakemaki and avomaki.
"First of all, I'm not "banned" from Best Buy - they just call the cops whenever I show up."
Jun 20, 2016 5:55 PM

May 2016
I have no opinion as long as gay people dont uncomfortably hit on you or flaunt their shit then no fucks given on my end gay people are cool as shit even if they can be overly sensitive at times...kinda like angry ex girlfriends
( . ) ( . ) Like Anime? Wan Get Drunk! Love Bewbs? CLICK THE PICTURE! ( . ) ( . )
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» WHO THE FUCK IS FUNDING ALL THOSE HERO WARS ADS YOU SEE ON LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE

vasipi4946 - 22 minutes ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - 3 hours ago

5 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

731 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - Yesterday

22 by kusairo »»
3 hours ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

38 by JKKH »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.