Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Nov 24, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2015
Man, this series has been going downhill ever since the first episode.
I feel as if the director is trying too hard with the fodders' deaths. I don't really care about them, nor do I need five minutes of each episode dedicated to showing how tragically they died.
Another thing - the story is a random mess. Seems like the writers were just making things up on the spot with each new episode.

So excited to see what other rubbish happens in the last few episodes, so maybe I can finally have the chance to give a series 1/10 in my list.
Dec 13, 2016 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
No! Yukina!

Why let a fine female like Horobi be an experiment you sick bastard? I'll kill you!

WTF! Shooting beams now!

Yeah, you thought you were badass, but Horobi got you sweating.

RIP Horobi.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 24, 2017 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
It was an intense episode but goddamn it was ridiculous as well. First of all how will killing the people help Biba achieve his goal of killing the shogun? Don't wanna sound like Ikoma but these people have nothing to do with his vendetta. Second. how come there're so many people that're so loyal to him they're willing to shoot innocent people on sight when they're going fucking extinct. Third, does he really think he can control the kabanes for him to be playing with them like that? Kinda hard to think that all these years people have been so afraid of these kabanes and all of a suddeen there comes a villain that can experiment on them and use them as he will. And lastly, where did he get the money or the resources to fund his army of al bhed, that cool af train, and all the cool gadgets that they have? Dude have been disowned and probably have 5yen on his name.

But still, despite Ikoma's annoying yells, someone made him stfu so this is all not that bad.
Apr 6, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2009
WTF happened to this show after episode 6?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2017 10:09 AM
Apr 2012
ezaya said:
WTF happened to this show after episode 6?

Preach. I came in expecting (and for the first 4-6 episodes, received) something along the lines of a low fantasy Train to Busan, or Snowpiercer meets Mad Max with more zombies and less stratification. A high octane, gory, relentlessly exciting ride. What I'm getting now instead is some tepid underdeveloped intrigue with characters who either don't get enough screen or don't use the time they do get very well.

Also, Mumei, jeez. No, not everything he told you was a lie. He's been talking like this forever. I won't say this massacre is quite the inevitable, logical conclusion of who your Biba is...but it's really not far from it. He told you to open the gate and you thought it was just to peacefully let the train in? After all the times he's preached his nonsense about how the strong live and weak die, end of story?
Aug 31, 2017 10:42 PM

May 2013
Yes, Mumei. Look at that pathetic brother of yours that you love and trusted =___= They killed one of the boys that got bit when there was still time to save him. Smh.

Ikoma was right .-. Should've listened to him

I hope Kurusu is alright :3
Nov 25, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2016
So, they setup the Kongokaku to be attacked by the Kabane for revenge for their ancestors' cowardice in the last ten years? Ohmygod. Biba is literally ruining this show for me. Fuck him! Fuck the Hunters. And that blue thing he injected to that gal is the reason why Black Cloud exists. Wow. What the fuck.

Go rot, Biba!

First episode of this show I gave a 2/5 because of fucking Biba.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 17, 2018 8:32 AM

Feb 2010
wow, Mumei... you fucked up big time.
Jan 19, 2019 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, this is a good example of "How to destroy your anime in one episode", Didn't like this one at all, also No-name should have her own entry on r/iamverysmart. I stopped caring about any of those characters anymore, what a shame. This show started off so very good.
May 10, 2019 2:39 AM

Sep 2013
Well Holy Damn Dang! That was pretty bad-ass. I can't wait to see Biba get his ass handed to him!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 2, 2020 7:56 AM

Sep 2016
This episode was confusing and I had no idea Biba would end up being a bad guy. I wish that they foreshadowed this more and I wish Biba had better motives for what he's doing currently.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 5, 2020 4:29 PM

Apr 2016
Bibi is a big loony putz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2020 9:12 AM

Dec 2018
"One needs fuel to accomplish anything." Hmm.... I wonder if one needs fuel to sleep.

Well, this is the most intense episode so far.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 26, 2020 3:00 PM

May 2016
Now I know why this show is considered to be bad or mediocre, this episode was horrible.
Jan 21, 2021 7:26 PM

Jul 2013
Yep this episode just confirmed how fucked up Biba really is. Without even knowing and because of her trust in him Mumei contributed a lot to this tragedy. All the innocent people had to die for nothing. Especially the 2 scenes where the 2 mothers lost their child was so cruel.

So it seems they're experimenting with the Kabane blood. Poor Horobi. The action was amazing when she transformed in a super Kabaneri. She seemed unstoppable to the point where Biba without any hesitation just killed her. This guy is such a coldhearted bastard who doesn't give a fuck about anything. Hundrets of people died? Who cares.....

That doesn't look good for Ikoma, Mumei and the rest. I hope Biba at some point gets what he deserved.

Jan 23, 2021 9:36 AM
Jan 2020
Yes everything your so-called brother told you was a complete lie, this show defo brought in a twist and I give that points. This villain is really strong. They are going to liberate the last fortress and its gonna be an interesting battle. This show does not hesitate to kill of children as well. I wanna know how primitive/advanced is this setting exactly.
May 12, 2021 11:56 PM
Oct 2019
what is this crap?

it was supposed to be a zombie killing train show. instead, that was just a psych-out. it's really just about some a-hole who has daddy issues and wants revenge because he feels that he's been wronged. let me tell you something, d-bag, if you're going around slaughtering innocent women and children, then you definitely were NOT wronged and your father was right to disown you (even if the shogun is a p.o.s. himself)

people that mindlessly, blindly, ignorantly follow someone else like a g.d. puppet PISS. ME. OFF. this show is pissing me off. not even sure i want to finish it
Jul 8, 2021 7:34 AM

Aug 2020
Now I understand the perception this show gets. From a story about killing and surviving a zombie invasion, to revengeful mass genocide. Definitely a big shift jump.

They could at least make a season 2 about the genocide and not cramp it into 12 episodes.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Dec 14, 2022 8:16 AM
Feb 2022
good..........................
May 23, 2023 12:41 PM

May 2020
This episode lacked any kind of logic or atleast that something which the mind of an average human can comprehend.

Was this supposed to be some kind of retribution? I mean they used this term once, though I'm not sure why. Because all I can see is killing just for the sake of killing. Also do we even know WHAT has motivated our super villain Biba to go this far? No, right? I'm sure they won't even try to explain, that's just how this show is.

Ignoring some stupid creature who got a reality check this episode, I'm pretty sure this isn't the last HORRIBLE episode that has come our way.
Aug 27, 2023 6:45 PM

Oct 2022
You are on the brink of extinction with the enemy on your door step, why would you go into some civil war? I could understand if it was about supplies for your group, but you do this for honor? This is beyond stupid. The dead have no need for glory and honor.

Nov 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Oct 2013
Oh shit, Biba is actually a psycho with a sick plan to shape the world according to his weird idea of "strong and weak".

RIP Horobi. I liked her. She felt mysterious.

Horobi becoming the heart of the kabane swarm has proven what I thought several episodes earlier: that the heart of the black smoke are actually people who used to be kabaneri in the past.

By the way, the scientist's minigun was badass, lol.
Nov 30, 2023 2:41 PM

Dec 2022
Never mind, Biba is just insanely evil. I was right to think he'd release the Kabane he had stored in the train. His priorities are warped beyond belief if he thinks just indiscriminately killing people like this is going to solve anything, or hold any relevance to his revenge. Even if he seen his mentality as being pragmatic, destroying another station and everyone in it just sets humanity back further against the Kabane.

Hopefully this will get Mumei to turn against him, but who knows.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 21, 2023 11:14 AM

Jun 2020
I dont understand Bibas plan at all. It doesn’t make sense like he wants to ruin the towns because 'weak gonna die strong people gonna live even without towns' but without towns you cant get food,medicine and other important thing for train. How you gonna survive without thing that you need to survive? Like what Bibas plan after revenge ? Are he just plan to die than its even less sense.

And I hope they not gonna just accept Mumei after what happened and that child died because of her stupidity. Oh yea he died because he was to weak I guess and I hated the part when the blond girl just stopped in front of Biba after being turned into Some kind of super strong zombie. So she just awakened after seeing Biba yea totally make sense bravo
Apr 1, 8:22 PM
Feb 2022
Only 3 more episodes.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

790 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.