Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2016 9:13 AM

Apr 2016
Hi,
I need help identifying a certain ost if that's possible in this topic.

Btw, spoilers, it's in the last episode of Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori/Hell Girl 2nd Season.

Oct 3, 2016 9:27 AM

May 2014
Is the background of this song an anime / vn character or just s simple art?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2016 9:42 AM

Sep 2011
Sparteh said:

Seems to be from MMORPG Ragnarok Onllne.
Oct 3, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2015
Sparteh said:

Danbooru says VN Primitive Link.
Oct 3, 2016 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
Raccoon_Citizen said:
Hi,

Btw, spoilers, it's in the last episode of Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori/Hell Girl 2nd Season.

:D a fellow ost fan. It's Aizome

Here's the Instrumental version since they don't have it on youtube and you can find the one with vocal on youtube. There's also a piano version if you're interested.

Download link for the instrumental.
MellowmancerOct 3, 2016 10:48 AM
Oct 3, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
Mellowmancer said:
Raccoon_Citizen said:
Hi,

Here's the Instrumental version since they don't have it on youtube and you can find the one with vocal on youtube. There's also a piano version if you're interested.

Thanks, but it's not Aizome. I'm talking about the one that starts when they start walking. I don't know if it's another version of Aizome or seperate.
Raccoon_CitizenOct 3, 2016 11:05 AM
Oct 3, 2016 1:39 PM

Aug 2015
who is this grill

and from what anime is this scene from? looks like a fire suddenly burst into the whole town
Oct 3, 2016 1:41 PM

Apr 2014
kvintanzil said:
who is this grill

and from what anime is this scene from? looks like a fire suddenly burst into the whole town

I know the girl is from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Oct 3, 2016 2:17 PM

Sep 2012
Raccoon_Citizen said:
Mellowmancer said:

Thanks, but it's not Aizome. I'm talking about the one that starts when they start walking. I don't know if it's another version of Aizome or seperate.

w-what, I was wrong?! Yea, idk what it is then. I went and listened to all the ost and didn't hear that particular part. Of course I just briefly listened to all of them but still.
Oct 3, 2016 2:44 PM

Apr 2016
Mellowmancer said:
Raccoon_Citizen said:

w-what, I was wrong?! Yea, idk what it is then. I went and listened to all the ost and didn't hear that particular part. Of course I just briefly listened to all of them but still.

Yep, same here. Didn't find it either.
I looked into the other versions of Aizome, but nothing like it.
Oct 3, 2016 3:38 PM
Nov 2015
1)

2)

Any ideas?
magilouOct 3, 2016 3:42 PM
Oct 3, 2016 3:39 PM
Oct 2016
hi guys whats up?
a few years back i have seen a light novel anime and i forgot the name of the anime and im trying to look for it ever since.
i can try to describe the first scene of the anime
it started when two highschoolers riding a bike on the main road when suddenly they see a bright light and they crash on the side of the road and out of curiosity the check out the light when they reach the light they see a red haired girl which is naked
if any1 knows whats the name of the anime i'll appreciate it cus im dying to watch this anime again
Oct 3, 2016 3:43 PM

Jan 2014
that makes me think of elfen lied but the scenery doesnt sound right so probably not
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Oct 3, 2016 3:48 PM

Sep 2016
japaniMay said:

Any ideas?

1. Hana (ME!ME!ME!)
2. https://myanimelist.net/character/100541/Tensai_Ikkyuu
NuitTombeeOct 3, 2016 3:52 PM
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Oct 3, 2016 3:51 PM
Nov 2015
NuitTombee said:
japaniMay said:

Any ideas?

1. Hana ( ME!ME!ME!)
2. Some detective girl who I can't remember the name of.

Right, I was wondering why I felt like I'd seen the first one before....that scarred me for life. Thanks :)
Oct 3, 2016 3:51 PM

Sep 2016
Edited in the second one too.
Oct 3, 2016 4:07 PM
Nov 2015
NuitTombee said:
Edited in the second one too.

Thank you~
Oct 3, 2016 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
Animu plz?

Oct 3, 2016 10:34 PM

Apr 2014

Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia
Oct 4, 2016 12:43 AM
Jan 2011
Light-blue-haired hair-up girl(/trap?) from a recent (year or so, probs an ecchi harem comedy) anime - kind of like a Female Senou Natsuru (Kampfer) crossed with Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom - Ansatsu Kyoushitsu)?

Much appreciated! :D

Edit: Light-blue-haired - see http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kampfer/images/b/bc/Natsuru's_finding_he_is_a_girl.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121219042749
but with no bust :)

EDIT EDIT: Found it! It was Nagisa Aizawa from My Monster Secret!

Specifically, I knew her from this image :) :
http://67.media.tumblr.com/7a0dfd70b0e915b064d4c7e6d4e88148/tumblr_nsinm1CLKD1rra1m0o2_500.jpg
DJohoe28Oct 4, 2016 2:49 AM
Oct 4, 2016 3:09 AM

Oct 2014
Oct 4, 2016 3:09 AM
Oct 4, 2016 4:39 AM

Oct 2014

Idk, but i want to know it too :D
Oct 4, 2016 6:25 AM

Apr 2016
I KNOW THIS IS LENGHTY, BUT FELLOW SENPAISSS PLS NOTICE ME!
This scene in a certain anime has been on my mind for quite some long time ,but I just can't figure which anime is it from.

So the MC went to this place on the bottom of the mountain (outskirt perhaps) and there is this little shop(the only shop there) that sells foods like dango etc. The shop owner is an old woman. The woman told the MC that in the mountain, there resides a god. And one should not follow the god or one will be "spirited away". While the MC was eating, he saw a boy with a white mask. And for a moment, the boy is gone. The MC then bought some food from this shop and went to the mountain. In the mountain, he was walking along a lot of torii. Then, a group of spirits followed from behind and he get out of their way. He sat at the side of the torii and whilst watching the spirits marched on, the boy with the mask appears. He sniffed the food the MC bought and the MC then gives it to the boy,which the boy then left. When the MC left the place, it is shown that the package of food the MC gave to the boy is now in front of one of the two inari fox god(the boy in the mask is the fox god).

-im not sure of the age and gender of the MC
-my memory is too vague ,so there are some inconsistencies I believe

Big thanks to whoever that will read and help me
"Nothing in this world is coincidence. Everything is hitsuzen."

Oct 4, 2016 1:03 PM
Oct 2016
Hello! If someone can help me identify... well, this will be lengthy. Last time I saw it was 15 years ago and it was dubbed in german. From what I remember, there were two girls who could make a symbiosis with an orbs - in a sense that they slightly change in physical appearance but also gain (you guessed it) powers.

One girl is a goody with white... "bikini/ lingerie", and the other one is a baddy with the red... you know... and she has some similar abilities to Carnage from Spider-man - she transforms her hands to blades for example and has some spiky tentacles.

Good part of the plot takes place on a submarine/ ship that later on transforms into a spaceship which then shoots huge laser beam down on earth (I'm not making this sh*t up). Captain of the ship (who looks femenine with long hair) is in some "connection" with the baddy girl and also almost bangs the goody girl.

His crew are all female with short skirts (you can see panties very regularly). Goody girl has a female sidekick with glasses. There is also some "I wanna be cool" dude with a revolver... and, that's for starters. If somebody has any idea I would be very appreciative.
Oct 4, 2016 1:04 PM
Dec 2011
https://i.pi.gy/WpxP.gif

anime or character name please?
Oct 4, 2016 1:05 PM
Oct 4, 2016 1:07 PM

Sep 2016
_YukiNoHana_ said:
This scene in a certain anime has been on my mind for quite some long time ,but I just can't figure which anime is it from.

So the MC went to this place on the bottom of the mountain (outskirt perhaps) and there is this little shop(the only shop there) that sells foods like dango etc. The shop owner is an old woman. The woman told the MC that in the mountain, there resides a god. And one should not follow the god or one will be "spirited away". While the MC was eating, he saw a boy with a white mask. And for a moment, the boy is gone. The MC then bought some food from this shop and went to the mountain. In the mountain, he was walking along a lot of torii. Then, a group of spirits followed from behind and he get out of their way. He sat at the side of the torii and whilst watching the spirits marched on, the boy with the mask appears. He sniffed the food the MC bought and the MC then gives it to the boy,which the boy then left. When the MC left the place, it is shown that the package of food the MC gave to the boy is now in front of one of the two inari fox god(the boy in the mask is the fox god).

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e?q=forest%20of%20fire
Maybe this one? Was the MC a child?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Oct 4, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Oct 4, 2016 2:20 PM

Jan 2016
_YukiNoHana_ said:

One of the season of Aria?

There is an episode about Alicia and Akari and it has exactly the same plot.
Oct 4, 2016 2:25 PM

Jul 2014
Johnnyd3rp said:
_YukiNoHana_ said:

I knew I saw this somewhere :-)
It's "Aria the Natural", episode 5.
Oct 4, 2016 3:41 PM
Nov 2015
Oct 4, 2016 3:43 PM
Oct 4, 2016 5:15 PM

Apr 2014
You should put that link in a spoiler tag with NSFW ontop of it, a lot of people don't want to see that.
Oct 4, 2016 6:08 PM

Sep 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
You should put that link in a spoiler tag with NSFW ontop of it, a lot of people don't want to see that.

It really is annoying when people ask others to spoiler things but go ahead and quote said thing without spoilering it themselves.

Never mind the fact that the image itself is pretty SFW despite the link hinting otherwise.
Oct 4, 2016 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
NuitTombee said:
Milk_is_Special said:

It really is annoying when people ask others to spoiler things but go ahead and quote said thing without spoilering it themselves.

Never mind the fact that the image itself is pretty SFW despite the link hinting otherwise.
I was just pointing something out. If you're pointing something out and change it yourself anyway, they never learn.
Oct 4, 2016 6:20 PM
Sep 2016
Hello guys, here I am again :-) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Oct 4, 2016 6:24 PM

Jan 2008
AoshiJP said:

E is probably Honoka from Negima.
G looks like Izumi from He Is My Master.
Oct 4, 2016 6:33 PM
Oct 4, 2016 6:37 PM

Apr 2016
Johnnyd3rp said:
_YukiNoHana_ said:

THATS IT! BIG THANKS FOR HELPING AND SPENDING TIME READING MY LONG POST

Oct 4, 2016 6:38 PM

Apr 2016
mozgow said:
Johnnyd3rp said:

I knew I saw this somewhere :-)
It's "Aria the Natural", episode 5.
episode 5 indeed.thanks!

Oct 4, 2016 6:42 PM

Apr 2016
RE1031 said:
_YukiNoHana_ said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e?q=forest%20of%20fire
Maybe this one? Was the MC a child?
rewatched it twice and nope. It is not hotarubi. It is aria the natural btw thanks for trying.

Oct 4, 2016 6:43 PM

Sep 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
NuitTombee said:

I was just pointing something out. If you're pointing something out and change it yourself anyway, they never learn.

Him spoilering it in his post won't affect your own... or vice versa. What you said makes no sense.
Oct 4, 2016 6:47 PM

Sep 2016
AoshiJP said:

F definitely makes me think of Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion).
Oct 4, 2016 6:47 PM
Sep 2016

After @Paul reply, I replaced a couple of images. Any help would be great!

Old version here:

Oct 4, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2016
_YukiNoHana_ said:
rewatched it twice and nope. It is not hotarubi. It is aria the natural btw thanks for trying.

Sorry hehe, glad you found it >;3
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Oct 4, 2016 7:31 PM
Sep 2016
NuitTombee said:
AoshiJP said:

F definitely makes me think of Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion).

Thanks @NuitTombee, you were correct!

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/20031
Oct 4, 2016 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
Where is this gif from, please?~

"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

26 by ColourWheel »»
10 seconds ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

122 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

246 by Vaturna »»
5 minutes ago

» If MAL didn't exist

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

31 by alexw1020 »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Yesterday

34 by Nemo_Niemand »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.