Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2016 3:08 PM

Apr 2015
Also I had the feeling that being a Kabaneri has to have a heavy drawback to it but...

Oh well having to drink blood might cause some more or less interesting problems. Let's see where this is going.
FappaApr 28, 2016 3:19 PM
Apr 28, 2016 3:08 PM

Mar 2015
I wonder if the mystery behind the origin of the Kabaneri is hidden in a basement...
Apr 28, 2016 3:16 PM

Apr 2008
Felr51 said:
I wonder if the mystery behind the origin of the Kabaneri is hidden in a basement...

Not funny and has no relevance to the episode =_=
Apr 28, 2016 3:17 PM

Jan 2008
If this whole "You're a Kabane!/I'm not Kabane!" thing doesn't get resolved by the end of next episode, I'm considering dropping this because it's starting to get seriously annoying. While the OP already spoiled a bit that the main cast survives long enough to get some cool-looking new weapons, it's still jarring to see the cliffhangers nonetheless...but I suppose that's the kind of cliche'd show this is.

I wonder if Kabaneri can drink the blood of Kabane as well as humans? Hopefully they can at least treat bitten people with the neck-compression thing in the future. Perhaps that starting point will lead to a cure eventually. Also, sucks for the mother. Was hoping something could have been done for her and her baby.
Apr 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Apr 2013

Oh... my... lord. I didn't think that it was possible for Mumei to even further grab control of "Best Girl". I was dead wrong. She never stops being awesome at any point.

We get some much needed background on the Kabeneri and what some of their limitations are (vampires, bro?). Also, the flashback to Ikoma's past with his sister dying was well done. Of course, Mumei's past is going to be beyond epic for sure. Can't wait for its reveal.

Anyway, it looks like the shit is going to hit the fan next episode. I anticipate an all-out-slaughter after things were more CCC this episode.
Apr 28, 2016 3:22 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The backstory scene was so well done, best part of the episode.

Otherwise, i'm a little worried about Ikoma's behaviour this episode, the princess was actually cool though.

+ Ayame
° Mumei
- Ikoma

Kabaneri need blood to survive, that can get troublesome if there are no Kabane around (ironic, isn't it?)
Apr 28, 2016 3:35 PM

Feb 2015
Man, this is fantastic, but so many of the characters are total assholes.
Apr 28, 2016 3:35 PM

Nov 2014
well, that was freaking stretched out. pretty much nothing happened in this episode, save for the last 2 minutes or so. Ikoma is seriously getting on my nerves. best part was when Mumei gave him a good beating, he deserved it. I like Mumei.

I got really disappointed when Ayame flushed out for Imoma... ugh. I just really hope this series moves on from people pointing their guns at our MCs. stop being so dumb.
Apr 28, 2016 3:37 PM

Jul 2015
-so in his dream we get to see how he got bitten by a kabane as a kid ?
-did he lose his stone at the end ?
-does mumei feel bad at the end ? yes right ?

-good episodes. like this anime more and more.
-lets hope he actually bites this girl. would make the show more interesting

4/5
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Apr 28, 2016 3:37 PM

Sep 2010
Tiemuuu said:
well, that was freaking stretched out. pretty much nothing happened in this episode, save for the last 2 minutes or so. Ikoma is seriously getting on my nerves. best part was when Mumei gave him a good beating, he deserved it. I like Mumei.

I got really disappointed when Ayame flushed out for Imoma... ugh. I just really hope this series moves on from people pointing their guns at our MCs. stop being so dumb.

We're talking feudal Japan here, so put any reason out the window. We just got a pregnant mother that just turned into a Kabane so I would safely assume that everyone is gonna be 10x more paranoid and irrational here on out then blame the MCs since they're "Kabane."
Apr 28, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2013
This was a decent episode, not much action but it was still entertaining to watch. I hope they resolved "the half kababeri are evil!" stigma really fast. Dragging out that drama would start to hurt this series imo. So hopefully it gets resolved in the next episode. 4/5
Apr 28, 2016 3:40 PM
Feb 2016
Cometh the legend of the 3rd episode, let us rejoice and sing so that if shall forever be remembered. Long live Japan, long live the creators of this magnificent anime, and long live the Kabaneri.

Greate ep - oh Ikoma what are you doing to Ayame-sama?

It was slow but I can accept it I hope the next episode redeems this one :)
Apr 28, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2014
NOO! A BLOODY CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT IS SO MEEEAAN!! IT'S NOT OKAY ( ఠ_ఠ )
Apr 28, 2016 3:55 PM
Feb 2014
Ugh... Mumei annoys me... I mean, she's got no sense of PR. Half the issues in this episode would've been far more easily resolved or avoided if she had a better sense of when to open or shut her mouth.

Oh, I sense a Kabane on the train. Lemme break my promise to stay in the rear carriage while giving no explanation and inciting even more fear in the people who've just witnessed the destruction of their homes. Hell, completely diss Ayame when she's the only one who's calm enough to ask.

Oh, people here fear me and want to get rid of me. Sure, lemme just provoke them even further by challenging them and make it 10 times harder for Ayame (basically the only reason why Ikoma and Mumei are still allowed on the train) to convince the people of the Kabaneri's trustworthiness.

Oh, yes, Kabaneri need blood. Just one of those quirks we have. Nothing to worry about. Sure, announce it out loud to the public in front of women and children. In fact, FORGET to tell that to Ikoma and let him figure it out himself. Not like he'll get hungry when he's accidentally be left alone with anyone important like say, Ayame!

Like wtf, have some common sense, man (or woman, or kabaneri wtv)

Honestly, can't blame the people when Mumeu's not even trying to be nice.
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Apr 28, 2016 3:59 PM

Dec 2015
That cliffhanger though...
She'll be fine, but it would create more problems of he was caught going in for the bite. And the fact that they need blood to survive also won't help their case. Hopefully by the end of next episode, they are seen as allies by everyone, otherwise I'm hoping people die.

Apr 28, 2016 4:00 PM

May 2012
dankzel said:
Oh... my... lord. I didn't think that it was possible for Mumei to even further grab control of "Best Girl". I was dead wrong. She never stops being awesome at any point.

I know right! She is def the best girl.

So are they zombies or vampires? Or ghouls you know like from Hellsing?

Decent episode. I like the character development and the back story to Ikoma past. Thought it was wired though, because they always made it seem like she attacked him, but we see that he killed her.

Mumei is still the best character imo. She does need to learn to watch her mouth some times, but I guess that would go against her I don't give a fuck personality.

The ending was weird to me. Not the whole "We need blood" thing (which was weird) but the whole saying the woman was pregnant. I mean they freak out when Mumei need blood, but then Kajika like wait don't do it. Why? Cause you know her and about her baby? Just found that odd. Also thought Mumei not telling Ikoma about the needing blood thing odd as well. I mean if you want him to be your shield don't you think he might need to know that? I guess it was for plot purpose.

Anyway can't wait till next week.
AntearionApr 28, 2016 4:08 PM
Apr 28, 2016 4:11 PM

Apr 2013
This was a weaker episode than the previous ones tbh. There was no need to spend so much time on the ostracising of the main duo and it was generally very uneventful other than the last few minutes. I was hoping they'd add a twist to Ikoma's backstory, but it just ended up being the typical cliche backstory of the mc lacking power to protect the people he cared about.
On the positive side, I dig the vampire spin and there were a few soundtracks (especially the ones during the funeral and the flashback) that were real nice.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Apr 28, 2016 4:11 PM

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Felr51 said:

Not funny and has no relevance to the episode =_=

HA! Not going to lie that was funny to me.
Apr 28, 2016 4:12 PM

Jun 2014
So Kabaneris require blood......I wonder if they can still eat normal food or if they're like vampires and can survive solely off of blood.

Honestly, Mumei probably shouldn't have mentioned the blood thing in front of all those people. They were already suspicious of her, and that just made things worse. It also would have helped if she kinda gave Ikoma a heads up about needing to consume blood before something like the end of this episode happened.

Well Ikoma's backstory went exactly as I expected it to, and he even delivered that all too familiar line "I want to destroy all the Tit- er, I mean, Kabane." I did feel bad about what happened to that pregnant lady though, sucks that she couldn't have at least had the child before dying. It also would have been interesting to see if the baby would have come out infected since the mother was infected while pregnant.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 28, 2016 4:13 PM
Sep 2015
Q: How many clichés can a series cram in just one episode?
Wit Studio's response: Not enough!
The time it takes to become a Kabane is still inconsistent for plot reasons. Dumb samurai is dumb and to make things worse every time they ask an explanation from the Kabaneri, Mumei answers "You wouldn't understand" damn it Mumei, this is the reason we can't have nice things! MC's sad past is sad, though Mumei is right, nothing uncommon, good guy MC swore a vow to kill all the evil creatures effectively erasing all doubts and xenophobia from dumb human's little brains. Highlights of this episode were Ikoma getting owned by Mumei, the train personnel dialogue and the pregnant woman.
Apr 28, 2016 4:18 PM

Nov 2014
The Mumei kicks the shit (and backstory) out of Ikoma episode.

I was going to say that Kurusu and the rest of the "Kabaneri are our enemy!" people need to relax, but then Ikoma had to go all zombie on Ayame at the end. Ugh...

4/5
Apr 28, 2016 4:20 PM

Oct 2013
Oh I have a question. Why did the pregnant lady take so long to become a kababeri? Was it because she was pregnant and this sonewhow slow down the process?

Because I remember in the first episode that guy got infected like instantly, but it seems the process is slow for different individual because they showed people walking in lines stripping naked to see if they're becoming a kabaneri, but if the process happens so fast there should be no need for that. Inconsistency?

Not too bother by it, just a little gripe that I have, maybe it will be explain later down.
Apr 28, 2016 4:26 PM
Feb 2015
DrBlock42 said:
Episode 3 came out and I have to say, I'm still not disappointed. This already has to be the best Witt-Show (And the only good one - but that's not the point).

The soundtrack for this epsiode was really good - especially the dramatic track at the end - and the animation aswell. The close-ups of faces just look so beautiful. Presentation: 10/10, hands-down!

And I really liked the foreigner - I'm not sure, but the voice actor sounds like he's not actually japanese. It added a bit of credibility to the show to implement people of another origin than Japan.

But I think the flashback about his past was a bit too in-your-face. I pretty sure most people already piced one and one together - no need for showing and explaining it in such detail.

The cliffhanger at the end... I'm not quite sure what happend:
Was he so hungry that the Kabane-part of him took control or did the fixture he bolted into his body loosen?

And I have one probleme with this epsiode: How got the mother infected? Ikomas infection spread in like 30 seconds. The last contact the mother could have had with a Kabane was almost a day ago (I assume - at least multiple houres)

But didnt Ikoma manage to run all over town and return to his sister before she was fully turned? So maybe it's slower for women or and children?...Also I think with Ikoma there was a lot of time skips because it probably took him a while to put all the stuff on....another theory is that she coulve thought to slow it like Ikoma did, it could also depend on bite location or the fact that the disease had to spread to two people technically so that could've slowed it too maybe?
8byteApr 28, 2016 4:44 PM
Apr 28, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2013
keragamming said:
Oh I have a question. Why did the pregnant lady take so long to become a kababeri? Was it because she was pregnant and this sonewhow slow down the process?

Because I remember in the first episode that guy got infected like instantly, but it seems the process is slow for different individual because they showed people walking in lines stripping naked to see if they're becoming a kabaneri, but if the process happens so fast there should be no need for that. Inconsistency?

Not too bother by it, just a little gripe that I have, maybe it will be explain later down.
It's never been said directly, but considering they quarantine people who are suspected to be bitten for three days before being freed, it makes sense the time the virus takes to take hold varies from individual to individual.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Apr 28, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
keragamming said:

I don't think she got infected by a bite. Maybe she got some Kabane blood or whatever in her body somehow while escaping.
Apr 28, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2012
ayuro16 said:
DrBlock42 said:
Episode 3 came out and I have to say, I'm still not disappointed. This already has to be the best Witt-Show (And the only good one - but that's not the point).

The soundtrack for this epsiode was really good - especially the dramatic track at the end - and the animation aswell. The close-ups of faces just look so beautiful. Presentation: 10/10, hands-down!

And I really liked the foreigner - I'm not sure, but the voice actor sounds like he's not actually japanese. It added a bit of credibility to the show to implement people of another origin than Japan.

But I think the flashback about his past was a bit too in-your-face. I pretty sure most people already piced one and one together - no need for showing and explaining it in such detail.

The cliffhanger at the end... I'm not quite sure what happend:
Was he so hungry that the Kabane-part of him took control or did the fixture he bolted into his body loosen?

And I have one probleme with this epsiode: How got the mother infected? Ikomas infection spread in like 30 seconds. The last contact the mother could have had with a Kabane was almost a day ago (I assume - at least multiple houres)

But didnt Ikoma manage to run all over town and return to his sister before she was fully turned? So maybe it's slower for women or and children?... Another theory is that she coulve thought to slow it like Ikoma did, it could also depend on bite location or the fact that the disease had to spread to two people technically so that could've slowed it too maybe?

This seems reasonable. A minor injury and a split between two organisms will slow it down.

The reason why other people (and Ikoma) turned to kabane much faster is probably due to kabane biting the neck. The infection would hit almost instantly the brain though the big veins.
Apr 28, 2016 4:58 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Damn this episode was intense

Another fundamental difference between this and AoT has arisen with the reveal that Kabaneri need to drink blood to survive which is a nice handicap for them

Mumei was fucking perfect in this episode from beginning to end and continues to shit on the people that thinks that she's even remotely like Mikasa and Ayame and the cute girl that takes cares of the kids are starting to grow on me me a lot

Samurai cunt surprised me when he deflected Mumei's shot at him which was pretty cool lol but he's still a cunt xD Ikoma talking about his past and the situation with his sister was sad but I liked the reiteration of his resolve in this one

But what was really sad was the thing with the pregnant lady....That entire situation was depressing and I felt so bad for her and her baby, and the look in Mumei's face and the reaction of the babysitter girl was quite depressing

Overall, this show continues to be badass and from what I hear, episode 4 is going to be crazy.....I'm curious to see how this situation with Ayame and Ikoma is gonna play out as well as to learn more about this new stronghold that they're going to.....

I'm curious to see more about how they're the leaders in studies relating to the Kabane.....Also, fuck all these idiotic and ungrateful people on this train
Apr 28, 2016 5:04 PM
Feb 2015
zellami said:
ayuro16 said:

But didnt Ikoma manage to run all over town and return to his sister before she was fully turned? So maybe it's slower for women or and children?... Another theory is that she coulve thought to slow it like Ikoma did, it could also depend on bite location or the fact that the disease had to spread to two people technically so that could've slowed it too maybe?

This seems reasonable. A minor injury and a split between two organisms will slow it down.

The reason why other people (and Ikoma) turned to kabane much faster is probably due to kabane biting the neck. The infection would hit almost instantly the brain though the big veins.

We have no idea where she was bit at but since no one has seen her bite mark yet we can easily assume it isn't on the neck or hand or foot, my guess would be the leg, no one would question it if a pregnant woman walked abnormally, but if she couldn't use her arms people may have noticed before now....or maybe no one noticed it all the attention was on the two Kabaneri...anyone see her sitting or holding things strangely?
Apr 28, 2016 5:05 PM

May 2009
tavenitas said:
Me and my friends always making fun him that he is M. Night Shyamalan of the anime industry. Also the director, Tetsurou Araki = Zack Snyder

Araki at least will ad some jokes. Snyder can only do same serious and dark tone in all his recent shits.
Apr 28, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2014
With the way Mumei is becoming popular she is gonna reach Ryuuko/Satsuki level of popularity, so far she has been handled well, it showed she isnt only smug by making those kids laugh(which was adorable).

That clifhanger though, it looked like Ikoma is about to rape Ayame.

Apr 28, 2016 5:06 PM
Apr 2015
Damnnnnnnnn, Mumei didn't think twice about killing the pregnant kabane lady! She's stone cold and i love it!
Also, Ikoma becoming all zombified from lack of blood and attacking the noble???Shame that we have to wait another week for the next episode :(
Apr 28, 2016 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
Damn this episode was intense

Another fundamental difference between this and AoT has arisen with the reveal that Kabaneri need to drink blood to survive which is a nice handicap for them

Mumei was fucking perfect in this episode from beginning to end and continues to shit on the people that thinks that she's even remotely like Mikasa and Ayame and the cute girl that takes cares of the kids are starting to grow on me me a lot

Samurai cunt surprised me when he deflected Mumei's shot at him which was pretty cool lol but he's still a cunt xD Ikoma talking about his past and the situation with his sister was sad but I liked the reiteration of his resolve in this one

But what was really sad was the thing with the pregnant lady....That entire situation was depressing and I felt so bad for her and her baby, and the look in Mumei's face and the reaction of the babysitter girl was quite depressing

Overall, this show continues to be badass and from what I hear, episode 4 is going to be crazy.....I'm curious to see how this situation with Ayame and Ikoma is gonna play out as well as to learn more about this new stronghold that they're going to.....

I'm curious to see more about how they're the leaders in studies relating to the Kabane.....Also, fuck all these idiotic and ungrateful people on this train

That part u mention, it makes KnK comparable to Tokyo Ghoul.

Ghouls need to eat humans to survive, while Zombies/Kabanes need blood.

The show feels a combination of SNK and Tokyo Ghoul.

Apr 28, 2016 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
LordPerucho said:
That clifhanger though, it looked like Ikoma is about to rape Ayame.

Rape? ROFL! Just a bit of blood, friend. :D

Okay episode I guess. Still watching this for Mumei.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2016 5:18 PM

Jan 2016
And so starts the zombie vampires anime!
Apr 28, 2016 5:19 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.
Lol Mumei kicking Ikoma in the balls. She sure is a tough trainer. Ikoma is getting a beating from her.
Hate how some of the people want them off the Koutetsujou after they freaking saved their lives.
Ikoma having to kill his sister after she turned. That must of been tough.
Seems like Kabaneri need blood to survive. Mumei going straight for the kill after Shino turned.
Ikoma going to bite Ayame in the end.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 28, 2016 5:25 PM

Jan 2016
Ikoma! No means no!
Apr 28, 2016 5:31 PM

Jul 2014
Another great episode..I really dug Ikoma's flashback story..sad stuff although clishee it didn't bother me.

Mumei remains best girls in my eyes..the cold blooded kill on that woman was prolly why I like her so much.

Other than that..at least now we know that Kabane(ri) crave blood and not human flesh (I thought they were smarter&faster zombies in the first two episodes).

That cliffhanger was quite something. I don't think Ayame is in any danger even after Ikoma jumped on her (the bodyguard or someone else will probably intervene). That and I don't see her dying anytime soon.
Apr 28, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 2007
Darkholow said:
That and I don't see her dying anytime soon.

All the more reason she needs to become a donor. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 28, 2016 5:37 PM

Apr 2015
shanimebib said:

All the more reason she needs to become a donor. :D

Yeah she also needs to handle dat Steam bow :P
Apr 28, 2016 5:40 PM

Dec 2012
ayuro16 said:
zellami said:

We have no idea where she was bit at but since no one has seen her bite mark yet we can easily assume it isn't on the neck or hand or foot, my guess would be the leg, no one would question it if a pregnant woman walked abnormally, but if she couldn't use her arms people may have noticed before now....or maybe no one noticed it all the attention was on the two Kabaneri...anyone see her sitting or holding things strangely?

Agree. She was careful to sit and tightly wrap the clothes around herself. On the other hand, it seems she hoped she could make it, so either the wound was smaller or she wished to somehow save the child as long as she could.

If you remember, the kabane attacked the leaving train in the previous episode. In case Shino-san (the lady's name) boarded the train uninfected, she might have gotten injured after that :L
Apr 28, 2016 5:54 PM

Jul 2014
great episode. really like how you will need for blood to compensate for the, uh, power(?) for being a kabaneri.

oh.. ikoma and ayame gonna git gud :">
Apr 28, 2016 5:58 PM

Jan 2015
Really great follow up episode, setting the stage for future conflicts. Characters are also surprisingly more enjoyable than I thought they would be.
Fappa said:
Ikoma...please no "My purpose in life is to kill all Kabane" line.

Don't do this to me man.

Well this faux pas aside enjoyable episode as always. Nothing mind blowing but also miles away from being bad.

At least his use of the line and the subsequent backstory is better executed than most series that have the same trope.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 28, 2016 5:59 PM

Sep 2013
So much stuff happened this episode lol :O
Apr 28, 2016 6:00 PM
Feb 2015
zellami said:
ayuro16 said:

Agree. She was careful to sit and tightly wrap the clothes around herself. On the other hand, it seems she hoped she could make it, so either the wound was smaller or she wished to somehow save the child as long as she could.

If you remember, the kabane attacked the leaving train in the previous episode. In case Shino-san (the lady's name) boarded the train uninfected, she might have gotten injured after that :L

You're right,she might've been there at the time and gotten bitten even of only slightly (I dont think they checked for any injured bc they was so focused on Ikoma)and you only see her walk after she's transformed. A pregnant woman sitting all the time is not abnormal, plus she managed to knit and hold her scarf thingy with both arms so I'm definitely gonna say leg or maybe even the side area, it's possible she was attacked right before by one that they assumed was already downed if she wasnt bit on the train bc theres no way a pregnant woman can run away from a kabane...this is definitely gonna create some more distrust amongst the survivors of this. Now they're gonna be exposed to the fact that any one of them could turn at any given time, or maybe blame it on the kabaneri (they should just do an inspection)...if Ikoma bites that woman (I'm not good with remembering names) the blame will be easily shifted. On the other hand, now that the woman is dead, the Kabaneri have some blood to drink (if its still drinkable that is...)
Apr 28, 2016 6:00 PM

Nov 2014
Pretty awesome episode. Seems like they can't control their hunger too much. Mumei was cute and terrifying in this episode.

Hi there
Apr 28, 2016 6:04 PM
Nov 2011
Ikoma was bitten on his arm, not his neck. It also spread throughout his entire body instantly, not up to the head. His entire body got those red lines spread around right away.

There's no reasoning behind it, and there doesn't really need to be, just chalk it up to a mother's willpower. It's equivalent to Ace's mother in one piece holding back his birth for months. If this continues though, and completely random fuckers hold back the infection for no real reason at all, then that's just BS.

As for mumei not telling Ikoma, she clearly just thinks its no big deal to drink blood for whatever reason.

What's annoying are these mob characters that apparently cannot think for themselves at all. The kabaneri are standing there acting normally, talking normally, then they are told "You're just like the kabane!!!111". The fuck?

Just pointless, forced conflict, really shitty execution. They can be scared of them, sure, but to THAT extent, when they're acting like humans, and the kabane are brain dead zombies? Come the fuck on lmao.
Apr 28, 2016 6:06 PM
Jul 2014
Jarjaxle said:

9 episodes left....this is unfortunately going to be 12 episodes series.

Mind posting the link to where you got this information? It would really suck if that were the case.
Apr 28, 2016 6:17 PM
Apr 2016
The dialogue was awful and the conflict felt forced. Very disappointing.
Apr 28, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2013
I love how Mumei is independent and ferocious, but still has a gentle and charming side. Ikoma needs some training if he wants to be more than just a meat shield!

That cliffhanger though...
Apr 28, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2016
Once again a very solid episode to go on.
It's ending really gave me dang chills to wonder about the next episode and the impact of this right after finally making the resists back off.

Wich is an other thing i want to mention. These people are fucking terrible. I mean I know there is a monster making epidemic going around. But when someone is clearly human and sound of mind than you don't just kill them. That's just terrible. mainly when they have shown so much to prove already that they aren't mindless monsters.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

790 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.