Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Nov 4, 2016 11:39 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 3:

"That was then. This is now, all that matters is that i'm not now" Subaru Quote.
Pretty good fight scenes, with epics moments, I must say that Elsa is pretty sexy, but is a lame that is a sadist....
anyway there is the mana which is the form of power in this world, and seems like Reinhald have Much power, cause Emilia says that he can get all mana around Emilia turn away from her if he uses his power.

Doesn't get why Emilia didn't tell her name at first, but instead a name of someone which she can't like (I think Satella is an important name, of someone important for she) for maybe social reasons.

4/5
ArakitoNov 5, 2016 12:21 PM
Jan 8, 2017 9:51 PM

Sep 2011
Okay, maybe I was wrong about Reinhard being a bad guy, but he is a complete badass. The fight was pretty amazing.
Jan 9, 2017 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
Lol wtf that was hilarious, I thought the cycle would start again and maybe it has and this time the wound was less shallow than the previous, I wonder when his dying affect will reset.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 12, 2017 5:04 PM

Apr 2013
I was wrong about the wipe, although we went pretty close. I guess I'll have to thank the deus ex machina-like knight passing by for that one, thanks to him the story can now progress.
Let's see. Why did he suddenly react to the thief girl? Did she has some kind of tattoo on her arm that I didn't notice or something like that? Is she some kind of super important child that went missing or something?
Jan 13, 2017 9:42 AM

Mar 2010
Zefyris said:
I was wrong about the wipe, although we went pretty close. I guess I'll have to thank the deus ex machina-like knight passing by for that one, thanks to him the story can now progress.
Let's see. Why did he suddenly react to the thief girl? Did she has some kind of tattoo on her arm that I didn't notice or something like that? Is she some kind of super important child that went missing or something?

Well, this an hint in that scene though it's not immediately obivious.
Jan 14, 2017 9:11 PM

Sep 2013
that mini "excalibur". luckily, he didn't destroy entire village with that.
Jan 28, 2017 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
Reindhert is so strong if he took the fight more seriously Elsa would be in custody or better, dead and Subaru wouldn't have to suffer another cut. But seriously did he just happen to be in the slums? What a coincidence and to think that he was off duty too. Also another thing why did he took Felt when she just stole the insignia? Wouldn't it make more sense if he took Emilia the owner?
Jan 29, 2017 1:18 AM

Jul 2014
PrimeX said:
Also another thing why did he took Felt when she just stole the insignia? Wouldn't it make more sense if he took Emilia the owner?
It will be explained later. Next episode gives a huge hint why he took Felt.
Feb 2, 2017 5:07 PM
Aug 2014
simo000 said:
Fai said:

Wut? He is a breath of fresh air

Smart, Genre-savvy, badass, self-confident, yet somewhat flawed. And what's best, does not allow others, be it other characters or main heroine, to push him around. 100% better than thousands of self inserts that shows have.

I don't see it. For one, his character design is as generic shounen protagonist as they come, so that's not a good start.
Not sure what you mean by smart - it took him a long time to piece together the time loop thing even though there was a lot of evidence. And that aside, he's just been stumbling his way through this world most of the time.
Genre-savvy - I don't see how this is a good thing. Being smug and essentially winking at and nudging all the otaku viewers is not a plus, it just immediately kills the immersion and makes me roll my eyes. Really, what is the purpose of that? To get a pass for the show literally being an RPG? Because it just draws more attention to that.
Confidence and self-assuredness and all that is certainly a plus, but he still seems like an inconsistent mess to me. Take this episode for example. He's constantly switching between taking the situation seriously and spouting useless banter (during some intense fight, no less) or breaking the 4th wall ("stay tuned, folks!" (I cringed hard at this by the way)). I'm not a fan of his voice actor either, he just reminds me of every other generic shounen protag - I guess this is a more personal gripe though.

I suppose compared to similar anime, Subaru has a lot of promise. But when I compare him to the protagonists from the great anime I've watched (Mushishi, Tatami Galaxy, Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, GTO, etc.) he's mostly annoying and forgettable.
I considered dropping this but with all the comments on this page about how good it gets from here on out, I'll stick with it - certain things about this show I do like. And it seems Subaru will receive a fair amount of development which will hopefully ground his character a bit more.

Thanks for typing all this out; saves me the trouble. I like the show more when the MC isn't talking/around, not sure if that's a good thing.
Mar 18, 2017 6:48 PM

Jan 2016
Oh, I'm really confused...why did he render Felt unconscious for having the pendant, but then return it to Emilia...? Anyway, I'm glad something finally went right. If Subaru dies again though, will he go back to his "first save point"? That would make his job really hard, now, wouldn't it?
Mar 19, 2017 3:48 AM

Jul 2014
primaltare said:
Oh, I'm really confused...why did he render Felt unconscious for having the pendant, but then return it to Emilia...? Anyway, I'm glad something finally went right. If Subaru dies again though, will he go back to his "first save point"? That would make his job really hard, now, wouldn't it?
Episode 4 gives a hint why he took Felt and some people where able to guess correctly the reason. Arc 3 will answer that question.
Mar 19, 2017 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
Lorezhno said:
simo000 said:

I don't see it. For one, his character design is as generic shounen protagonist as they come, so that's not a good start.
Not sure what you mean by smart - it took him a long time to piece together the time loop thing even though there was a lot of evidence. And that aside, he's just been stumbling his way through this world most of the time.
Genre-savvy - I don't see how this is a good thing. Being smug and essentially winking at and nudging all the otaku viewers is not a plus, it just immediately kills the immersion and makes me roll my eyes. Really, what is the purpose of that? To get a pass for the show literally being an RPG? Because it just draws more attention to that.
Confidence and self-assuredness and all that is certainly a plus, but he still seems like an inconsistent mess to me. Take this episode for example. He's constantly switching between taking the situation seriously and spouting useless banter (during some intense fight, no less) or breaking the 4th wall ("stay tuned, folks!" (I cringed hard at this by the way)). I'm not a fan of his voice actor either, he just reminds me of every other generic shounen protag - I guess this is a more personal gripe though.

I suppose compared to similar anime, Subaru has a lot of promise. But when I compare him to the protagonists from the great anime I've watched (Mushishi, Tatami Galaxy, Evangelion, Samurai Champloo, GTO, etc.) he's mostly annoying and forgettable.
I considered dropping this but with all the comments on this page about how good it gets from here on out, I'll stick with it - certain things about this show I do like. And it seems Subaru will receive a fair amount of development which will hopefully ground his character a bit more.

Thanks for typing all this out; saves me the trouble. I like the show more when the MC isn't talking/around, not sure if that's a good thing.

Lel. Subaru didn't break the fourth wall though, btw; it's just that he was happy to take on the role of a 'hero of a story', and decided to make a joke. But there was more to it... Like, he also did so to help cope with the fears of what happened there--to relieve them; y'know. And as a hero he thought himself to be, he thought he had to remain strong and not show weakness in front of the others there--especially Emilia that he's romantically interested on.

These posts are old so that guy must've realized more later in the story.
Apr 21, 2017 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
What an epic episode, the fightiing scenes were awesome.
For a second I thought Subura would really die, kinda silly it took that long for the wound to show up lol.

Also what the hell was up with the ending, I thought he was intrigued by the insignia but wouldnt he take Emilia then instead of Felt ... ?
Also guess I was wrong with the name of Emilia being Satella.

Reinhard is really strong, barely showed his real strength since I guess his actual sword makes him that much stronger.
Apr 21, 2017 11:51 PM

Jul 2016
PrOxAnto said:
Reinhard is really strong, barely showed his real strength since I guess his actual sword makes him that much stronger.

Yep. Reinhard is officially the strongest character in the series, by the author himself, to contrast with the often useless and powerless Subaru.
Jul 6, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2012
Elsa's fine self is back!
lol at Puck saying take his name to the grave.
lol Subaru telling Rom not to trigger that flag.
Elsa looks even more fine without the cape.
Holy shit at Elsa just dodging everything.
Holy shit! She broke free from the ice.
WTF! She just attached the ice to her feet.
Felt is 15.
Subaru is 17.
Dat spin.
Holy shit! Felt knife couldn't even stop Elsa from slicing Rom.
LMAO at Subaru calling himself awesome but that hurt his toe.
LMAO at Subaru saying No self-destructing, please.
Dat stomp.
Thank you Reinhard for letting me see Elsa's plump pussy...cat.
Elsa oppai just jiggling so beatifully.
Holy shit! Reinhard so OP he's changing the animation.
Elsa lives!
Dat oppai.
Dat booty.
Elsa left.
Her name is Emilia?
LMAO Subaru still got sliced. LMAO at him saying he should have seen it coming.
Reinhard looks shook grabbing Felt like that.
Reinhard is Jesus. Making Felt go to sleep with a wave of his hand.

Holy shit! What an amazing episode. The attraction I have for Elsa keeps getting stronger. Why does Else have to be evil? Damn it!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 9, 2017 9:16 PM

May 2013
I'M SO GLAD IT'S FINALLY OKAY ;A;

SUBARU, YOU'RE AWESOME <33333
AND OF COURSE, SO IS THE KNIGHT REINHARD *O*
Sep 1, 2017 11:01 AM

Apr 2016
Awesomeee

But I wonder why no one questioned how Subaru knew all about Puck and his mana and his 9/5 sched (etc) the last time he returned by death xD
Sep 6, 2017 3:33 PM
Oct 2016
You know it makes me wonder as I go along, how on earth is their going to be any character development between these characters let alone character interaction between people that Nasuki meets. Because if he keeps on dying, then I think we have a serious problem.
Sep 6, 2017 5:07 PM

Mar 2010
Kiraikotsu said:
Awesomeee

But I wonder why no one questioned how Subaru knew all about Puck and his mana and his 9/5 sched (etc) the last time he returned by death xD

Subaru only mentioned Puck's name and none of the other stuff. Emilia and Puck do discuss that bit, but happens in a short called Re:Zero Break Time (in the light novel and web novel it is done more directly tin the story).

DarkLewis99 said:
You know it makes me wonder as I go along, how on earth is their going to be any character development between these characters let alone character interaction between people that Nasuki meets. Because if he keeps on dying, then I think we have a serious problem.

Just continue to watch. It's not difficult at all when you see how the events play out.
Sep 7, 2017 6:27 AM
Oct 2016

DarkLewis99 said:

Just continue to watch. It's not difficult at all when you see how the events play out.[/quote]

Yeah I'm still probably going to finish it, I mean it's alright for now, just hope it gets better😊
Sep 9, 2017 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
So much pathos, all these annoying dialogues in toddler style "It's not even my last form" and "Here is my special move!". Can it be worse? Third episode only and MC is already in love with local "Goddess". Generic anime for generic people. Fast-food of anime.
Nov 11, 2017 11:33 AM

Jun 2016
Holy shit. That was a great episode. Frick.

When Old Man Rom was stabbed by Elsa, I fucking lost it and started screaming, like how fucking dare you hurt the adorable man? Jesus. Glad Emilia is there to heal him. :3 Yay, our old man is alive. We're fine. We're all okay. Haha.

Waaah. Freaking knew it; Reinhard is gonna be a significant character. So happy Felt stumbled upon him and asked him for help, and he obliged. Jeeeez.

Elsa is famously known as the Bowel Hunter. Alriiiiiight, but her ass got kicked by Reinhard. Haha. She ran away because she was defeated. Bye, bitch!

Emilia: Because I'm using my spiritual arts, he cannot fight at full strength.
Subaru: What do those have to do with each other?
E: If Reinhard were truly intent on fighting, all the mana in the atmosphere would turn away from me.

So, Reinhard have to absorb all the mana in the atmosphere to bring out his power, huh? Badass. Haha. He freaking blown up Old Man Rom's house. Jeez.

Subaru, stop with the Grease John Travolta pose. Haha. You dork!

Goddamn, I panicked when he started bleeding after finding out he got stabbed, I was like "Ohmygod. Noooo, he successfully saved those people and Emilia, so if he's gonna die, he has to re-do everything again". Glad it didn't happen and Emilia's there to heal him. Jesus Christ! And now she has to bring Subaru at her house. Waaah. Am I going to see everyone's best girl in this show, Rem? Hehe.

Now, Subaru knows Emilia's name and she's such a cutie when she smiled. D'awww. SUBARU x EMILIA! :3

Felt was arrested by Reinhard for stealing Emilia's insignia. I wonder what's the big deal with it. I hope Felt will be okay. Please don't hurt her, Reinhard.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 12, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2014
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Felt was arrested by Reinhard for stealing Emilia's insignia. I wonder what's the big deal with it. I hope Felt will be okay. Please don't hurt her, Reinhard.
It's not because of the stealing. Reinhard said that he will overlook it. But there is something else going on, that he can't ignore.
Jan 7, 2018 11:59 AM

Mar 2016
Well, I prefer Subaru to encounter Emilia like this. A brave guy for a first impression is better than a guy getting beaten up by some thugs! Also, I did not really expect Emilia to belong to a royal family?! (No wonder, that dress is top quality)

There are many awesome moments in this episode, I love the moments when Subaru just risk it and be brave!

Reinhard should just finish the Bowel-killer off, I sense great dangers and deeper events ahead of me...

Feb 1, 2018 4:04 AM

Jun 2016
I'm very late to the party with this show, but man do I enjoy it so far. Subaru is a fun main character, Reinhard is a badass, even though that ending has me a bit worried, and Emilia is cute. I also rather enjoyed Elsa as a villain. She was perfectly psychotic.
Mar 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Mar 2016
Woah woah woah such a good episode, I'm so interested in this story!
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Apr 3, 2018 2:55 PM

Oct 2011
This episode had me on the edge of my seat!! I was so relieved when Reinhard appeared. Even after the battle was finished.. it wasnt and that little jump got me. These first few episodes have been top quality so far.
Apr 4, 2018 12:29 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Loved episode, only thing that didnt make much sense was the delay on Subaru belly getting that cut.
May 14, 2018 4:35 AM

Jun 2013
the action this episode was ok. i'm honestly not very interested in any of the characters though.
Aug 11, 2018 3:30 PM

Dec 2017
Great episode. But I hate that Elza is still alive, I thought I don't have to endure her again and now that...
Awesome fight, though. Also I'm really curious now what's up with this pendant and why Reinhart arrested Felt just because of it even though Emilia said it's okay.
Aug 14, 2018 5:31 AM

Nov 2013
That fight scene was awesome and Elsa was sexy as always. I'm glad she survived; would've been a captivating villain gone too soon.

Reinhard was badass. That sword technique he did using the mana was sick.

Makes me wonder what caused Reinhard to decide to take Felt away. I'm interested to see what happens next.

Best episode so far; had me on the edge of my seat. 5/5

Sep 13, 2018 11:20 AM
Dec 2014
The action was pretty good. I am guessing that with this, Subaru reached the first save point. Still, though he lacks any high level combat ability, his ability is pretty hack, and if there is no limit to how many times he can restart a scenario, there is not too much tension when he is in mortal danger, especially given that it doesn't take too much to change "fate" in this universe.

Well, just for the action, I will consider this the best episode so far.
Sep 14, 2018 12:27 AM

Jul 2014
AxBattler said:
The action was pretty good. I am guessing that with this, Subaru reached the first save point. Still, though he lacks any high level combat ability, his ability is pretty hack, and if there is no limit to how many times he can restart a scenario, there is not too much tension when he is in mortal danger, especially given that it doesn't take too much to change "fate" in this universe.

Well, just for the action, I will consider this the best episode so far.
Well, he is not in mortal danger, but what if the save-point moves to new location and later he learns that in the meantime something bad happened to someone else? He won't be able to change that.
Sep 14, 2018 2:11 AM
Dec 2014
mozgow said:
Well, he is not in mortal danger, but what if the save-point moves to new location and later he learns that in the meantime something bad happened to someone else? He won't be able to change that.

However, anyone without that ability would also face the same issue. Seldom is someone so gifted that they can save everyone (you would need time travel in conjunction with other superhuman abilities). His ability, if without unrestricted, does allows him to take greater risk when protecting someone (much like what happened in this episodes) which is also quite handy.

Now to be fair, at this point neither Subaru nor I know if he has unlimited lives / restores so he might think twice before use himself as a shield each time. But as long as it works, not facing a permanent game over is a very big deal.

So far we know that his memory / knowledge remains pretty unaffected by the reload, which is also a pretty big deal, though I wonder if he retains his "XP" (ability gained).
Sep 14, 2018 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
AxBattler said:
However, anyone without that ability would also face the same issue. Seldom is someone so gifted that they can save everyone (you would need time travel in conjunction with other superhuman abilities). His ability, if without unrestricted, does allows him to take greater risk when protecting someone (much like what happened in this episodes) which is also quite handy.
Yes, anyone would also face the same issue, but he has an ability that, in theory, could fix that problem/situation.
He might take greater risk but why would he when a) being killed is painful and b) he might lose some favorable outcome (as he did lose his first meeting with Emilia)?

AxBattler said:
Now to be fair, at this point neither Subaru nor I know if he has unlimited lives / restores so he might think twice before use himself as a shield each time. But as long as it works, not facing a permanent game over is a very big deal.

So far we know that his memory / knowledge remains pretty unaffected by the reload, which is also a pretty big deal, though I wonder if he retains his "XP" (ability gained).
You should see the answers to these questions in later episodes.
Apr 19, 2019 7:53 PM

Jun 2015
i wonder if/when he dies in the future he'll restart back to the old man with the apple or he'll get a new checkpoint?
Apr 30, 2019 9:22 PM

Apr 2014
-Subaru has found a purpose in his new life :D He even protected a smile.

-That fight was pretty cool.

-Stomach bursts open after a very long delay. Mmk I guess.

-I'm still curious as to the relation between Reinhardt and Emilia. If he was directly subservient to her then he would have been much closer to her akin to a bodyguard, but he also just happened to be in the area, which was too convenient unless he had intended to be within reach. I had thought that perhaps he had informed Emilia and that was what enabled her to arrive earlier than the other times, but maybe that wasn't the case. Maybe he was just after Elsa?

-Felt became a suspect just by holding that insignia, and Reinhardt questioned her regarding her family name. Can it only be possessed by those with a particular bloodline perhaps? Although we do see Reinhardt hold it briefly as well so he either saw something in the manner that she held it or it did something while she did so... The screen zooms up close to the insignia as he gazes at it.

If that's a slight glow and not just its regular state, then it appears that in a very particular regard she may be in line to become a rightful champion of the people, or perhaps inherit something else that is equivalently grand or substantial.
ZeroDragonApr 30, 2019 9:28 PM
Jun 7, 2019 8:38 AM

Jul 2014
Subaru, the type of ni🅱🅱a who makes dramatic, self-indulgent speeches, and probably runs like Naruto in public.
D-ohnutsJun 7, 2019 8:47 AM
Aug 9, 2019 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
For a moment there I thought he had to start over again, glad Emilia could heal him. A lot of mysteries appearing in this show though. Why did Subaru respawn and why is Reinhard in panic mode now?
Sep 16, 2019 7:15 AM
Dec 2017
Re:zero Funny as fuck
Sep 21, 2019 10:13 PM

Jul 2013
The battle was way better than I expected. Subarus thinking the moment Elsa attacked Emilia was insane. Pack is really strong, even if it was unfortunate that he had to go because it was so late. I can't believe Elsa dodged Packs attack. There were so many moments I thought someone died.

Subara you have my respect. Even after all what happened before and the fact he died because of Elsa he was so brave and man up. When Emilia and Subaru were fighting Elsa I had such a bad feeling. To be honest I never expected to see Reinhard helping them. Good job Felt.

He overwhelmed Elsa without even using his own sword. How strong is this guy? I'm glad Emilia was able to heal Rom. I also thought Subaru was okay when he parried Elsas attack. When he began to bleed my first thought: "Here we go again".

Reinhards reaction was a little bit weird to me. At first he wanted to let Felt go and now he takes her with him. I don't really understand it but at least for now everyone is save.

Nov 17, 2019 8:49 AM

Aug 2018
The fight scene was good and I kinda like the magic system in this anime, and oh boy that bitch is on fire in every episode And Mc is dumb and stupid overall good episode
Mar 13, 2020 8:31 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Elsa can you just let it go
Apr 14, 2020 6:43 AM

Jun 2013
This is my first time watching this, after so long and I'm four episodes in but I had to leave a comment saying Jesus Christ, Reinhard is a fucking badass!

Also, Elsa was fucking terrifying. She didn't give up even till the end.
臭い-
May 30, 2020 9:56 PM

Apr 2020
I didn't like the first episode, but I gave it three episodes to see if it got better and now I think I'll stay for the whole thing. I'm quite intrigued about what will happen next and how the time loop will function into things.
Jun 15, 2020 8:24 AM

Oct 2015
Reinhard is really so strong, and he wasn't even using his sword.

For a moment I thought Subaru would ask something lewd, at least as a joke, but it's nice that he only wanted her name.

How did Subaru start bleeding so late? That doesn't look like a superficial wound at all.

Is Felt part of a prophecy? That sudden change of attitude of Reinhard after seeing that she only stole the insignia makes me very curious. Or maybe is more like Elsa collecting the insignias for someone dangerous.
Jun 15, 2020 10:29 AM

Jul 2014
Kareit said:
Reinhard is really so strong, and he wasn't even using his sword.
Anime-only watchers will not know how strong he really is until season 3 :)

Kareit said:
Is Felt part of a prophecy? That sudden change of attitude of Reinhard after seeing that she only stole the insignia makes me very curious. Or maybe is more like Elsa collecting the insignias for someone dangerous.
It will be explained in the second half of this season, but you can figure it out if you pay attention to what Emilia says in the next episode :)
Jul 8, 2020 2:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Pack and Satella had a great reflect. Unfortunately Elsa too strong for them after Pack got back to its soul form. They might be died, and Subaru might came back to check point again. However, nope. The whole time got confused already, so the world just changed too followed the different path Subaru led. Its Reinhard whom saved them in the last minutes. Thanks him, its took a while until Elsa surrender and run away. Subaru, once again, almost died in the fourth attempt. Lucky, it just a single scratch from Lisa that blew his stomach. Only to received some more shocked moment by Reinhard, the whole storyline got pretty thickening. What was that happening with that girl? Fortunately his goal was completed. To brought back that nadge and knowing Satella named. Okay. To hell with the cut. I just continue watching via my BD resources here. So, yeah, lets next again.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 22, 2020 7:29 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I love it when an anime is good from the very start!! Subaru vs. Elsa was pretty epic.

Also, you cannot convince me that Elsa is not female Hisoka.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2020 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
Rewatching this episode, I can't believe how...boring it is. For 10 minutes, the characters are just talking and fighting Elsa. And the fighting was boring; just characters jumping around, and talking. Then Reinhardt appears, and the next 10 minutes are just fighting. Yes, something about Felt is foreshadowed at, but that's it. This "arc" didn't need to be 3 goddamn episodes. I'll go into more detail in my critique of it in my blog post.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

32 by KuyaC »»
9 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.