Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 3, 2016 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, we got a double special this week.

Damn, this episode felt practically like a warzone. All types of shit going down while Crow tries to save the kids. So cool to see Shun Kurosaki in action again, I just wish his duels lasted longer. Oh well..

That cliffhanger though.
Stark700Apr 8, 2016 4:54 AM
Apr 3, 2016 1:59 AM
Jun 2011
wow look at kaito galaxy eyes this is what i call scary dragon
Apr 3, 2016 2:03 AM

Sep 2011
Mostly recapping but at least we also see some new flashbacks. At least we know why Kurosaki came to hunt down Reiji. :P

Otherwise than that Kaito looks so damn awesome! And seems like he has that soul-dueling thingie with him like he did in Zexal.

RIP Sawatari next week if he gets carded. Or maybe he won't if someone will interfere with their Duel.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Apr 3, 2016 2:24 AM

May 2013
Awww no Kaito whistling but his catchphrase nostalgia feels

But why recap episode? And ED for DSOD?
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 3, 2016 4:15 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Mostly recapping but at least we also see some new flashbacks. At least we know why Kurosaki came to hunt down Reiji. :P

Otherwise than that Kaito looks so damn awesome! And seems like he has that soul-dueling thingie with him like he did in Zexal.

RIP Sawatari next week if he gets carded. Or maybe he won't if someone will interfere with their Duel.

I highly doubt he will be carded. And Gongenzaka will also join the Duel. So it will be Kaito vs Sawatari & Gongenzaka.
Apr 3, 2016 4:27 AM
Apr 2013
Kaito's reaction is expected. Remembering his personality in the beginning of ZEXAL, I knew he will be suspicious and hostile towards Yuya and the others... Shun, you're a member of Resistance so hurry up come and stop them!

I have a mixed feelings about the new OP. I don't really mind with the song, but near the end of the OP video where Yuya happily having his Entertainment Duel doesn't really fit with the current atmosphere. Does this mean Yuya will have a chance to show his Entertainment Duel even in the middle of ruins like that?
Miya190Apr 3, 2016 4:59 AM
Apr 3, 2016 5:12 AM
Jun 2011
Frost190 said:
Kaito's reaction is expected. Remembering his personality in the beginning of ZEXAL, I knew he will be suspicious and hostile towards Yuya and the others... Shun, you're a member of Resistance so hurry up come and stop them!

I have a mixed feelings about the new OP. I don't really mind with the song, but near the end of the OP video where Yuya happily having his Entertainment Duel doesn't really fit with the current atmosphere. Does this mean Yuya will have a chance to show his Entertainment Duel even in the middle of ruins like that?
it will very hard to make entertaiment to pepoles in a land where almost no one survived and in ruins
Apr 3, 2016 5:35 AM
Dec 2011
The 2 episode special would have been nice if it weren't for all the recapping...

Still, nice to see Yuya more determined about showing everyone that duels should not be used out of hate.

The situation in Xyz is even worse than that of Commons in Synchro...

The Resistance got wiped out (save for Kurosaki and Kaito, if you don't count Yuto)
Also nice to see some Yuto and Kurosaki interactions during the war and how they found out about the dimensions and how to travel through them.

Well, Kaito doesn't look happy...

I wonder if Aster and Alexis are really from the Xyz Dimension, or are they spies from Academia like Dennis. If the latter is not the case, I expect Destiny HERO and Cyber Girl Xyz Monsters.

Next episode: Sawatari (and probably Gongenzaka and Yuya) vs Kaito... got a feeling Kaito will own Sawatari and Gong while Yuya gets saved by Kurosaki right as he is about to lose (remember Zexal when Yuma's first duel with Kaito got interrupted, so I think they will reference it somehow)
Apr 3, 2016 5:55 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
Frost190 said:

it will very hard to make entertaiment to pepoles in a land where almost no one survived and in ruins

Yup. I also agree with you. That's why I have mixed feelings about the OP.
Apr 3, 2016 9:30 AM

Mar 2012
Wah bleak. After happy go lucky conclusion thing become bleak again.

Frost190 said:
elior1 said:

Isn't
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 3, 2016 10:48 AM
Dec 2011
If Yusho really is in the Xyz Dimension that would be great... but I kinda always got the feeling that he was locked up in a Duel Academy dungeon by Leo, who is interrogating him about the pendant. My imagination.
Apr 3, 2016 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
Long time no see Galaxy Eyes. I am really excited. Can't wait to watch Kaito duels.
Apr 3, 2016 1:03 PM
Sep 2015
Even if it was mainly a recap, it was cool to see the interactions in the XYZ dimension and also the fact that there's still a ranking system for the Academia. Next episode with Kaito will definitely be interesting. Figures that if Kurosaki was able to card duelists, prior to Reiji tinkering with his duel disk, Kaito would be able to card those Academia soldiers as well. Also we got to see some new DSOD clips which looked pretty cool.
Apr 3, 2016 1:13 PM

May 2008
Tigardrenalin said:

I wonder if Aster and Alexis are really from the Xyz Dimension, or are they spies from Academia like Dennis. If the latter is not the case, I expect Destiny HERO and Cyber Girl Xyz Monsters.

Edo* And Asuka* pls learn the characters name...
Apr 3, 2016 1:19 PM
Jun 2011
Haou-Judai said:
Tigardrenalin said:

nothing bad using their english dub names
Apr 3, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2008
elior1 said:
Haou-Judai said:

nothing bad using their english dub names

It's a bad thing... people who use those name is like the dub.. Dub is a pieces of crap that make joke from this anime... real fans whatch the orginals and use the original names...

Also they are two different characters so if you say something abouth forexemple Aster you talk abouth the dub character... if you say Edo you talk abouth the original character.
Apr 3, 2016 2:18 PM
Aug 2014
Too bad this part 2 episode was a Recap. But I guess this is obligatory in any decently long series.

Comparing this show to Zexal, Heartland's destruction really sets a drastic juxtaposition. Everything is desolate, and there's almost no citizens left. It truly is a warzone. The fact that the mother was afraid of hte Duel Disk says a lot about the Xyz Dimension.

Also nice to see Kurosaki's reasoning to venture into the Standard dimension as well. Gives that small bit of backstory that fits everything together.

That ending as well was intense. Kaito is back, and his Galaxy Eyes got an upgrade (like how Jack's and Crow's monsters got upgrades). Looking forward to this new season. It will surely be epic.
Apr 3, 2016 5:37 PM
Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Wah bleak. After happy go lucky conclusion thing become bleak again.

Frost190 said:

Isn't

Actually what I know it's not in Xyz Dimension. But this:

At least that's what I heard from the source that I know, and the source is usually 98% correct about this.
Apr 4, 2016 8:15 AM
Dec 2011
Haou-Judai said:
Tigardrenalin said:

I know their japanese names, but people are more familiar with their english names than their original ones... so, it's actually not incorrect of me to call them by their english names, meaning you should not correct me
Apr 4, 2016 8:27 AM
Apr 2013
Tigardrenalin said:
Haou-Judai said:

I know their japanese names, but people are more familiar with their english names than their original ones... so, it's actually not incorrect of me to call them by their english names, meaning you should not correct me

There are also a lot people who are more familiar with the original Japanese name than the English names like myself and most likely Haou-Judai. Sometimes when seeing names that people are unfamiliar with, they correct it to the familiar ones. Perhaps that's why he wrote that. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, Haou-Judai!

Let's just each of us stick with the names that we like to use and not trying to correct it next time :D
Apr 4, 2016 8:33 AM

Mar 2012
Simple reason is because people(myself included) hate dub name.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 4, 2016 9:40 AM

May 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Simple reason is because people(myself included) hate dub name.

Yea something like that.

Frost190 said:
Tigardrenalin said:

There are also a lot people who are more familiar with the original Japanese name than the English names like myself and most likely Haou-Judai. Sometimes when seeing names that people are unfamiliar with, they correct it to the familiar ones. Perhaps that's why he wrote that. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, Haou-Judai!

Let's just each of us stick with the names that we like to use and not trying to correct it next time :D
Frost190 said:
Tigardrenalin said:

They are different characters for me...
Apr 4, 2016 7:14 PM
Apr 2013
Why did Kurosaki leave the 3 kids alone? He should have known better than to let them wander around on their own
Apr 6, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2015
Haou-Judai said:
It's a bad thing... people who use those name is like the dub.. Dub is a pieces of crap that make joke from this anime... real fans whatch the orginals and use the original names...

Aah, the No True Scotsman fallacy, huh? And poor English to boot! I use both and I know who is who based on either. Your way is not superior to the others using their dub name, so the snobbery can stop.

Also they are two different characters so if you say something abouth forexemple Aster you talk abouth the dub character... if you say Edo you talk abouth the original character.

There is no difference. It's the same cartoon, and that's exactly what it is... a CARTOON. It isn't real life, and making a big deal over whether to use a Japanese name or an English dubbed one is immature.
Apr 6, 2016 5:40 AM

May 2008
Bill_the_Cat said:
Haou-Judai said:

Aah, the No True Scotsman fallacy, huh? And poor English to boot! I use both and I know who is who based on either. Your way is not superior to the others using their dub name, so the snobbery can stop.

There is no difference. It's the same cartoon, and that's exactly what it is... a CARTOON. It isn't real life, and making a big deal over whether to use a Japanese name or an English dubbed one is immature.

Nope! They are different. They change so many thing in yugioh and not just the characters name. Gx-5d's have less episode in the dub version also most of the character have different back story and personality (In each series).

The dub is to childish.
Apr 6, 2016 5:47 AM

Jul 2015
Haou-Judai said:
Nope! They are different.

No they aren't. I have watched both the original and the dub for all of the series, and while the stories may be different, the characters are the same. In a similar way to Arc V's versions of Jack Atlas and Crow, and now Kaito.

They change so many thing in yugioh and not just the characters name. Gx-5d's have less episode in the dub version also most of the character have different back story and personality (In each series).

Doesn't mean they are different characters, just different versions of the character. Anyone who isn't a purist snob gets that.

The dub is to childish.
It's a cartoon. It's ALL childish.
Apr 6, 2016 5:56 AM

May 2008
Bill_the_Cat said:
Haou-Judai said:
Nope! They are different.

No they aren't. I have watched both the original and the dub for all of the series, and while the stories may be different, the characters are the same. In a similar way to Arc V's versions of Jack Atlas and Crow, and now Kaito.

They change so many thing in yugioh and not just the characters name. Gx-5d's have less episode in the dub version also most of the character have different back story and personality (In each series).

Doesn't mean they are different characters, just different versions of the character. Anyone who isn't a purist snob gets that.

The dub is to childish.
It's a cartoon. It's ALL childish.

Ohh. now i get it. You are just a asshole westboo.

Also yes anime is Japanese cartoon. But Cartoon not just for kids... and of course not all for kids.
More like:
Japanese versio target is age 12-2X
The dub is target 12 or less (Just watch how many stupid censoring they make bacause they want protect the 10 years old kids for blood and violence. And thats is stupid...)

Well don't want waste more time for you... go and watch your shitty kids version if you want.
Apr 6, 2016 2:04 PM
Dec 2011
How is Edo a different character from Aster? Just drop yourself from a bridge (tied to a boulder).

And you know, in some countries, the dub is more rememberable, because when they first showed Gx, the internet was mostly unavailable and no one could watch the original, all people had was dubbed... so, case closed.
Apr 7, 2016 4:16 AM

Dec 2012
Haou-Judai said:
Tigardrenalin said:

Please do not make a confussion
they are same character, same like Zuzu Boyle and Yuzu Hiragi despite their contrast name but both refer for same person.
I dont care if you hate dub version ( i hate them as well) but please don't make fuss over this trivial matter.
Apr 7, 2016 4:17 AM
Apr 2013
Synopsis for episode 102-104 is out. And apparently...(Those who don't like spoilers and such, don't open the spoiler tag):

Apr 7, 2016 7:26 AM

Jul 2015
Haou-Judai said:

Ohh. now i get it. You are just a asshole westboo.

It's AN, not A. And what the heck is a "westboo"? The dictionary doesn't list that as a word...

Also yes anime is Japanese cartoon.

Yes, it is.

But Cartoon not just for kids...

You sound like Tarzan. "Tarzan know where Tarzan go..."

and of course not all for kids.
More like:
Japanese versio target is age 12-2X
The dub is target 12 or less (Just watch how many stupid censoring they make bacause they want protect the 10 years old kids for blood and violence. And thats is stupid...)

No it isn't stupid. It's responsible.

Well don't want waste more time for you... go and watch your shitty kids version if you want.

I'd rather watch a kid's version than read your shitty grammar...
Apr 7, 2016 9:05 AM
Dec 2011
Frost190 said:
Synopsis for episode 102-104 is out. And apparently...(Those who don't like spoilers and such, don't open the spoiler tag):

Ok, then some mysteries may finally get resolved
1) How and why did Yushou disappear
2) Yushou's current location
3) How did he get that pendant
4) What exactly is that pendant and how does it create cards and a new summoning mechanic out of thin air

So, Aster/Edo could be from the Fusion Dimension, same as Alexis/Asuka. I'm also curious about how does Yuya get a hint about Yushou from Xyz Dimension's inhabitants... has Yushou also been to the Xyz Dimension as well at some point or does Aster/Edo leave some clues to the inhabitants and Yuya accidentally bring his dad up while one of the new characters remembers something about that... idk... But what I'm really glad about is: NO MORE EFING TOURNAMENTS!
Apr 7, 2016 4:52 PM
Apr 2013
Tigardrenalin said:
Frost190 said:

Ok, then some mysteries may finally get resolved
1) How and why did Yushou disappear
2) Yushou's current location
3) How did he get that pendant
4) What exactly is that pendant and how does it create cards and a new summoning mechanic out of thin air

So, Aster/Edo could be from the Fusion Dimension, same as Alexis/Asuka. I'm also curious about how does Yuya get a hint about Yushou from Xyz Dimension's inhabitants... has Yushou also been to the Xyz Dimension as well at some point or does Aster/Edo leave some clues to the inhabitants and Yuya accidentally bring his dad up while one of the new characters remembers something about that... idk... But what I'm really glad about is: NO MORE EFING TOURNAMENTS!

Holding a tournament in that destroyed city while enemies may appear in any moment? I highly doubt it. And about Edo, I also think so. In the OP, he seems wearing a very formal clothes that I don't think can be provided in the current state of Xyz Dimension, not to mention those three bad-looking characters who are near him in the OP...
Miya190Apr 7, 2016 6:19 PM
Apr 7, 2016 10:57 PM

May 2008
Tigardrenalin said:
How is Edo a different character from Aster? Just drop yourself from a bridge (tied to a boulder).

And you know, in some countries, the dub is more rememberable, because when they first showed Gx, the internet was mostly unavailable and no one could watch the original, all people had was dubbed... so, case closed.

Forexmple:

"In the dub, Aster's speech is riddled with slang such as "dude" and "rockin". However, he is also very arrogant. His original series counterpart replaces certain Japanese words with anglicisms, the most common being his substitutions of numbers for their English equivalents, and replacing "bochi" 「墓地」 with its English equivalent, "cemetery", and "kouka" 「効果」 with "effect". In addition, he yells "Come on!" when Summoning his monsters in the Japanese version. In the dub, he has a somewhat deep voice. "

Also Jaden use slang word, and stupid lame jokes... that not in the original series.

It's dosent matter have you see it first time... I bacame fan because i watch the hungaryan dub of the dm... but after i found out what did they make whit the original series i start hated it... (Hungary version is same as the shitty english version). Don't protect anything just because it nostalgic.

BTW anyone who respect the dub is not a real yugioh fan.
Apr 8, 2016 3:23 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, someone in this thread really needs to get off his high horse...

On-topic, the new OP seems a little too happy for a war-torn dimension. It'll take some getting used to.
ED was just plain meh to me.

I don't actually mind flashbacks to some of the earlier stuff (i.e. before episode 50), showing flashbacks to something that happened literally twenty minutes earlier... not so much.

I'm interested to see what happens with the older characters (besides Kaito, I never watched Zexal). From what I read, I'm assuming one of two things about Yuya vs Kaito will happen:

I'm probably very wrong, though. Oh well, wonder how Alexis will be involved, considering what Frost's spoiler says.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Apr 8, 2016 3:26 AM

Feb 2013
This was basically a recap with a few new scenes.
Kaito appeared, let's see how they will ruin his character too.
Apr 8, 2016 4:05 AM
Apr 2013
EHero09 said:

On-topic, the new OP seems a little too happy for a war-torn dimension. It'll take some getting used to.

I don't actually mind flashbacks to some of the earlier stuff (i.e. before episode 50), showing flashbacks to something that happened literally twenty minutes earlier... not so much.

I'm interested to see what happens with the older characters (besides Kaito, I never watched Zexal). From what I read, I'm assuming one of two things about Yuya vs Kaito will happen:

I'm probably very wrong, though. Oh well, wonder how Alexis will be involved, considering what Frost's spoiler says.

About Yuya vs Kaito, I prefer the second one rather than the first one. Knowing Kaito's personality, if the first one happen, it won't turn to a really good thing in later episodes... But then again, in Zexal, both anime and manga, it's never easy to gain Kaito's trust no matter how sincere you are.
Apr 8, 2016 5:39 AM
Dec 2011
EHero09 said:

Yeah, the previous spoilers stated that she appears with Kaito, but that is clearly not the case.

Frost190 said:
Holding a tournament in that destroyed city while enemies may appear in any moment? I highly doubt it.

Never said that I think there won't be any tournament. I said I'm glad there definitely won't be any tournaments, because it is self-explanatory, as you said about Heartland already.

Haou-Judai said:
Tigardrenalin said:

Forexmple:

"In the dub, Aster's speech is riddled with slang such as "dude" and "rockin". However, he is also very arrogant. His original series counterpart replaces certain Japanese words with anglicisms, the most common being his substitutions of numbers for their English equivalents, and replacing "bochi" 「墓地」 with its English equivalent, "cemetery", and "kouka" 「効果」 with "effect". In addition, he yells "Come on!" when Summoning his monsters in the Japanese version. In the dub, he has a somewhat deep voice. "

Also Jaden use slang word, and stupid lame jokes... that not in the original series.

It's dosent matter have you see it first time... I bacame fan because i watch the hungaryan dub of the dm... but after i found out what did they make whit the original series i start hated it... (Hungary version is same as the shitty english version). Don't protect anything just because it nostalgic.

BTW anyone who respect the dub is not a real yugioh fan.

Does it even matter anymore... you're just annoying -_-
WithdrawnApr 8, 2016 5:47 AM
Apr 8, 2016 7:12 AM
Apr 2013
Tigardrenalin said:

Frost190 said:
Holding a tournament in that destroyed city while enemies may appear in any moment? I highly doubt it.

Never said that I think there won't be any tournament. I said I'm glad there definitely won't be any tournaments, because it is self-explanatory, as you said about Heartland already.

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to say what I think, but I guess it came out wrong. Next time I'll say it more properly.
Apr 8, 2016 7:13 AM
Mar 2008
Ok, what the hell was the point of this? 2 Episode "Special" while one of the 2 is almost recap only. And then Arc V has gone back to the time when they made annoying OPs, what the hell happened here?
Yeah, new chapter and thats fine. But a recap to talk about what the hell happened not long ago?
No, just no.
Apr 8, 2016 8:23 AM
Apr 2013
MahadoKusanagi said:
Ok, what the hell was the point of this? 2 Episode "Special" while one of the 2 is almost recap only. And then Arc V has gone back to the time when they made annoying OPs, what the hell happened here?
Yeah, new chapter and thats fine. But a recap to talk about what the hell happened not long ago?
No, just no.

This recap is Yuya telling his experience in previous episodes, which is surprising... I'm surprised that Yuya have a time for a long-talk and even the Academia students are listening to him before they Duel.
Apr 8, 2016 8:32 AM
Mar 2008
Frost190 said:
MahadoKusanagi said:
No, just no.

This recap is Yuya telling his experience in previous episodes, which is surprising... I'm surprised that Yuya have a time for a long-talk and even the Academia students are listening to him before they Duel.

Which we already saw. Those were just random Academia duelists, if Yuuya did that in front of............Asuka or Kaito or something, then maybe i would understand. This because he would tell Asuka and Kaito what happened for them to understand the situation and maybe fight alongside Yuuya and co.
But the way they did here was too random and too useless at this point, therefore a single episode would be enough to finish Synchro Dimension and go to Academia.
Apr 8, 2016 8:44 AM
Apr 2013
MahadoKusanagi said:
Frost190 said:

Which we already saw. Those were just random Academia duelists, if Yuuya did that in front of............Asuka or Kaito or something, then maybe i would understand. This because he would tell Asuka and Kaito what happened for them to understand the situation and maybe fight alongside Yuuya and co.
But the way they did here was too random and too useless at this point, therefore a single episode would be enough to finish Synchro Dimension and go to Academia.

Yup. Agreed.

I think instead of a recap, they could've just show the Duel against those Academia students. They were just random students, so perhaps it won't be that fun to watch, but I think at least it's better than a recap. I hope something like this won't happen again in future episodes...
Apr 8, 2016 5:24 PM
Apr 2013
tedstah said:
Damnnnn I never watched Zexal, now I feel left out

New OP is meh but I like the ED

Then try watch Zexal now. I don't really like it, but you may have a different opinion. Speaking about the ED, I wonder how the video clip will be. The ED video clip hasn't been shown, right? Since instead it was used to promote the upcoming movie.
Apr 8, 2016 7:03 PM
Sep 2012
The 100th episode and everyone is separated from dimension, Reji, Reria, Sora, and that ninja guy are in the Synchro dimension, while Yuzu is probably in the Fusion dimension, while Yuya, Gong, Shini, and Shun are in the XyZ dimension.

Half of the episode is recap, they really wanted to stretch things out, when I saw those guys turned into cards, I thought that was Shun going back to his old ways, which by the way is patient is running thin, but it is Kiteo. We already Kiteo, they are not following around with this arc.
Apr 9, 2016 12:54 AM
Apr 2013
In previous thread (I forgot which one), I said not to hope too much about Yuto appearing in episode 101 since there's a possibility it's just him appearing in flashback of previous episodes... I take it back! Yuto's appearance won't be from a flashback of previous episodes or anything! So happy that he will appear again even though not physically XD
Apr 9, 2016 9:04 AM
Mar 2014
Haou-Judai said:
Tigardrenalin said:

Oh look, one of those guys. Get over yourself asswipe. I hate clipshows, so naturally, I wasn't too fond of the second half. Opening was nice. Also hoping they don't screw this up like they did with Synchro. Would be funny considering Zexal is hot garbage that shouldn't exist and 5Ds was, actually good.
S3_StudiosApr 9, 2016 9:14 AM
Here comes the change
Apr 9, 2016 10:07 AM

Jun 2011
Woohoo Heartland, how I missed you. You've seen better days but seeing you reminds me of Zexal and how much I miss it.

Also damn Kaito looks pissed.
Apr 9, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
Frost190 said:

I think that's kinda the point of Yuya's whole arc throughout the show so far- it's what they spent, like, half of this episode talking about.
Yuya's lived a life of peaceful, happy "Entertainment Dueling" all his life in Standard. Then Academia invaded, his friend Yuzu was captured, and through Yuto's memories, talks with Dennis, Sora and Shun, and his time in the Synchro dimension he's learned just how rare and precious his kind of childhood was. Now, he's determined to show that to the rest of the dimensions- to show them that Dueling doesn't have to be a fight for life and death. It's his way of fighting Academia, proving his morals through his words and duels rather than killing or carding everyone he fights.

And I mean, the OP's lyrics shows that too: "The only one who can surpass me (I think meaning his counterparts as well) is myself!"
"Hatred will not build our tomorrow... Smiles inspire people to be strong!"
"When you are struggling is the time to smile!... Let's start, showtime!"
naschyamamotoApr 9, 2016 10:26 AM
Apr 9, 2016 1:30 PM

Feb 2010
Help me, I don't want to drop Arc V after 100 episodes. What should I do?

@ double episode
What's the point if the second episode is basically just a recap?
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.