Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2016 1:54 PM
Feb 2013
Good episode, but the series really should have been done in 13 episodes.
Well the job was done since I am pretty hyped for the next season, if only for the last episode who really feel like what utawarerumono should be. Still 5 overall thought.
Mar 26, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2007
nerfx said:

I get it that Haku and Oshutoru were good buddies but he could at least let everyone know he was alive or Kuon at least....why u do dis ;_;

He can't risk the info getting out. THe minute the knowledge of Oshutoru being dead is out, he loses any standing or any chance he has at unifying Yamato. Twins and Nekone know only because they were there.

ma2ha3 said:
wait , he lies to kuon, but show himself to the rest of his gangs? What is the purpose of this?

Only twins and Nekone know. And Nekone is in questionable state of mind.

Whyktor said:
Good episode, but the series really should have been done in 13 episodes.

There' s absolutely no way to in 13 episodes, build up a believable life for Haku, introduce Yamato, introduce haku's new family, get through the war with Uzuruusha, build up Haku and Oshutoru's friendship and develop Haku to the point he is in this episode
Mar 26, 2016 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Interesting ending

Mar 26, 2016 2:16 PM

Feb 2014
Fai said:

In this thread: Characterization and build up of contrast = Filler.

K.

Never change, MAL. Never ever change. Its all about explosions.

yea this is so true.

Anyway, I thought that series was really good! Had some nice character developement and story! I thought the first half of the series was enjoyable and the second half was even better. Though I don't agree with a lot of the complaints, people can have their opinions and thats alright.

Hopefully we'll be getting an adaptation of the next game sometime in the future!
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Mar 26, 2016 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Kuon and Oshutoru!

Haku is taking Oshutoru's place!
Mar 26, 2016 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Fai said:
nerfx said:

I get it that Haku and Oshutoru were good buddies but he could at least let everyone know he was alive or Kuon at least....why u do dis ;_;

He can't risk the info getting out. THe minute the knowledge of Oshutoru being dead is out, he loses any standing or any chance he has at unifying Yamato. Twins and Nekone know only because they were there.

Still, you'd think his friends could keep a secret, they are his "family" after all, Kuon even more...
Hell, he could've even done what Oshutoru did with his other persona "Ukon"
nerfxMar 26, 2016 2:30 PM
Mar 26, 2016 2:32 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The last couple of episodes for this series was great. Season 3 next year maybe?

4/5
Mar 26, 2016 2:33 PM
Jun 2015
I really like how they spent the early episodes to show the bonding between characters like the onsen episodes and the drinking episodes with Haku and Oshuturu. The biggest draw back is most of the princesses didn't have much development besides their dedicated introductory episode. I felt the only characters that were fleshed out where Kuon, Oshuturu and Haku. The show was very entertaining and has hilarious comic relief characters like Kokopo. Lets hope they adapt a season 3.
Mar 26, 2016 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
Well overall i give a 7/10, wasn't that good but wasn't that bad at all
Mar 26, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2015
Man, I shed a tear at Oshutoru's final moments. Good final episode, nice way to wrap it up. I hope to see the sequel animated some day. Loved this show. 9/10.

Mar 26, 2016 2:50 PM

Jul 2014
nerfx said:
Fai said:

Still, you'd think his friends could keep a secret, they are his "family" after all, Kuon even more...

I think Haku did not tell his friends the truth not because of the possibility of it leaking to the public but because if his friends knew that he was still alive he would become unable of "completely" becoming Oshutoru. if his friends knew that he had taken Oshutoru's place then they would treat him as Haku instead of Oshutoru
Mar 26, 2016 2:50 PM
Apr 2011
I was expecting this to happen, just alot earlier... The first episodes where fine to me, but I expected the end to happen 10/12 episodes before the actual end. I was fine with the slow slice of life episodes at first but they did start to wear on me.

As for the fujioshi stuff, I can't say it was funny, it was unexpected though. Fan service isn't a one way street... It would be just abit hypocritical to be fine with 'typical' fan service and then take issue when its targeting another persons preferences.

My biggest issue with this series was that I didn't feel nearly as attached to the characters as I should have after 25 episodes, bar Kuon.

Overall I enjoyed the show.

Hopefully we see a more serious start if we get a 3rd season.
Mar 26, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2007
NRVNQSR666 said:
nerfx said:

I think Haku did not tell his friends the truth not because of the possibility of it leaking to the public but because if his friends knew that he was still alive he would become unable of "completely" becoming Oshutoru. if his friends knew that he had taken Oshutoru's place then they would treat him as Haku instead of Oshutoru

AND would try to stop him from doing a lot of things.

Like the possibility of having a war against Tuskuru. It presents too many variables. And the moment his cover is blown, he loses it all.
Mar 26, 2016 3:12 PM

May 2013
What the hell Haku!? How can you do this to your friends,especially Kuon ;___;
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Mar 26, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
NRVNQSR666 said:

Like the possibility of having a war against Tuskuru. It presents too many variables. And the moment his cover is blown, he loses it all.

I think Haku just didn't really think things through. He thought only Oshutoru could unite and help the princess lead Yamato, and to become Oshutoru he thought he had no option besides discarding his real identity. But i think what Oshutoru really wanted was for Haku to remain himself and instead work with the help and affection of his close friends into uniting Yamato
NRVNQSR666Mar 26, 2016 3:34 PM
Mar 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Jul 2007
NRVNQSR666 said:
Fai said:

I think Haku just didn't really think things through. He thought only Oshutoru could unite and help the princess lead Yamato, and to become Oshutoru he had no option besides discarding his real identity. But i think what Oshutoru really wanted was for Haku to remain himself and instead work with the help and affection of his close friends into uniting Yamato

But again,from Haku's pov, there's no way to do that. Being Oshutoru is the only way to have enough influence to do that.
Mar 26, 2016 3:43 PM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
NRVNQSR666 said:

I think Haku just didn't really think things through. He thought only Oshutoru could unite and help the princess lead Yamato, and to become Oshutoru he thought he had no option besides discarding his real identity. But i think what Oshutoru really wanted was for Haku to remain himself and instead work with the help and affection of his close friends into uniting Yamato

But again,from Haku's pov, there's no way to do that. Being Oshutoru is the only way to have enough influence to do that.

Yes, but there was no need for him to discard his real identity. Now we have to wait to find out if he's going be Oshutoru to the end or not
NRVNQSR666Mar 26, 2016 4:26 PM
Mar 26, 2016 3:44 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, this episode was fantastic. Felt pretty sad at Oshutoru's death, but it was obvious it was going to happen looking at the previous episode. Looks like Haku cast away his identity and becomes Oshutoru in his place. I felt sad for his friends, especially Kuon, but I can understand why he has to keep it a secret.

Unlike many people, I think the first half was enjoyable and important to the story. I didnt enjoy this season as much as the original Uwarerumono but it was still great.

this episode 5/5
The season 8/10
Mar 26, 2016 4:06 PM
Dec 2013
so i suppose there'll be a season 3. this was an overall ok anime 7/10
Mar 26, 2016 4:19 PM

Sep 2014
Surprised no mention of Munechika, but I guess it was expected she wouldn't be dead~
Mar 26, 2016 4:20 PM

Sep 2015
It was a Good show over all. and For ppl who don't know there is a New game coming out idk when or what its about. but the title for is utawarerumono futari no shiraou. and in English is called Utawarerumono: The Two Hakuoros. and its the last game in the series. so there will properly be a season 3. around sometime next year is my bet.

Also I'm kind of upset that we didn't get to see Kuon go berserk.
Mar 26, 2016 4:21 PM

Aug 2013
drake892 said:

Well, first the third game will be released for PS4 on September 21 on this Year, so i don't expect a third season soon, actually i hope they release a english version of the third game :(
Mar 26, 2016 4:22 PM
Nov 2010
This episode was okay. It wrapped things up and left some other things open.

As for the anime, it was honestly more than I expected. It was pretty interesting from start to finish. Some of the character might not have been fleshed out much for a while. Overall, a good show and I'll probably watch a new season if it comes out in the following years.
Mar 26, 2016 4:25 PM
Dec 2013
Kyruga said:
drake892 said:

Well, first the third game will be released for PS4 on September 21 on this Year, so i don't expect a third season soon, actually i hope they release a english version of the third game :(
I hope they translate itsuwari no kamen sometime soon and port it to PC..I doubt this is where the game ends
Mar 26, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2007
drake892 said:
Kyruga said:

I hope they translate itsuwari no kamen sometime soon and port it to PC..I doubt this is where the game ends
The ending is exactly the same as the game.
Mar 26, 2016 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
Overall a 5/10 for me, I'm pretty bummed no season 3 was announced or I probably would have given this a 7 or 8.

This episode alone though was a solid 10/10, I feel like season 3 could be amazing if it stays on pace with how the 2nd half of this anime went.
Mar 26, 2016 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
What Vurai still alive What!!!

OMG can't wait for the third game. Must know what's happening next OMG OMG
Mar 26, 2016 5:07 PM

Oct 2010
Makes no sense to me.
MC was useless bum all the way. Power growth — may be. Personality — no.
Well, ok. He is to become a hero and save the day.
But why he has to become some right hand deceased general?
He is with legitimate princess. He is Emperor's brother. With "no tail" trait. With knowledge about old science. With anti-mask unit under command. Why pretend to be someone else out of the blue?
Feels like forced cut for sequel rather then interesting story twist.
Mar 26, 2016 5:08 PM
Jul 2010
Good anime so far, but I still have some problem with the way they have put Haku (in the anime) for the role of oshitoru.
During all the anime, we didn't really have great development concerning his abilities to lead or to make strategy in order to win battles.

The anime had good character development but we should also take into account that there were also a little bit too much of (good? bad?) fan-service. Those scenes could have been reduced in order to show the greatness of Haku so the ending would be more plausible. Because he is taking the role of Oshitoru, the f**king general. Someone with great strength and ingenuity.

So yeah, for those who will say that we like explosions... Well... that's true I like explosion :p. But that doesn't change the fact that we had a combat scene of 2 minutes (against Oshitoru) where we understood that he somewhat became more powerful without any training or previous combat. We have seen that he can make some strategy with the battle in Tsukuru but let's be honest, that didn't go pretty well and it was more or less Kuon's ability centered...

On the opposite, we had had many times things not really important as the Yaoi thing, the long ever lasting parties or the many onsen scenes. Those things could have been more or less reduced in time or some cut (we would not have lost characters development because we had others scenes that pretty much did the thing). I am not saying that the anime should have been rushed but Utawarerumono is an anime about political and war strategy where you are a protagonist that fights against opponents.

Fortunately, the VN has side scenes and other stuff like that and that's why you want to play it =D. But in an anime, you have to skip scenes or shorten it depending on the main frame of the story. And it's kind of hard to evaluate the right scenes to cut, the rights to keep and the rights to shorten.

And that's why I think, considering the ending that some have more or less expected, they should have showed more awesomeness of Haku from the VNs (RPG where you are Haku, there is obviously scenes of fighting or whatever that shows that he is capable to do the same or better than Oshitoru as a general and Leader).
Mar 26, 2016 5:31 PM

Apr 2015
5/10 first half (because it could've been done WAY better and wasted a lot of time), 7/10 second half (godlike Haku character development) = 6/10 overall. The ending left a really bad aftertaste for me. This episode wasted a lot of time and could've been utilized far better.

All of the people bumping and giving it higher scores just because of the ending kind of bug me. People's scores are far too influenced on the very end (of any anime for that matter) with the rest of the series forgotten. If the bulk of a series is perfect but has a bad ending, the scores suffer greatly. The opposite applies here for most people unfortunately.
Mar 26, 2016 5:33 PM

Mar 2008
Fuck you Haku! No seriously, fuck you for doing that to everyone especially Kuon.

Never the less it was a good anime. 8/10
Mar 26, 2016 5:42 PM

Sep 2014
AnimeFan500 said:

Did I miss anything or spoilerino? Thought the dude turned to star dust like Oshutoru.
Mar 26, 2016 5:45 PM

Jul 2009
I had a feeling from the moment I realized Oshutoru was probably dying at the end of episode 23 that Haku would end up replacing him. Perhaps I should have had the foresight from the moment Oshutoru's character was introduced. Man so bittersweet.

But honestly seems Utawarerumono really does need a season 3. Season 3 seems like it would have themes way more similar to the first anime. *sigh* sucks that now I have to wait for it (assuming it will eventually air). Also that Oboro entrance wasn't even special. I wanted to see Eruruu!

But props to this episode for the Kimi ga Tame and Nuedori insert. I love you Suara.
geptor said:
Makes no sense to me.
He is with legitimate princess. He is Emperor's brother. With "no tail" trait. With knowledge about old science. With anti-mask unit under command. Why pretend to be someone else out of the blue?

Yeah that's what bugs me. If he was introduced as being special by the emperor before he died he'd have his own influence and power. Sucks that now Haku doesnt exist and it's all about Oshutoru. But I can respect the idea that Oshutoru still get to play a part but still...

InugirlzMar 26, 2016 5:48 PM
Mar 26, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2016
They pretty much crapped on a great title (2/10) and btw I also was disturbed by dudes in the nude, I'll await to be trolled by a no lifer Fai. lol

Bring it bro! lol
Elementary my dear Watson, Elementary...
Mar 26, 2016 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Rest in piece oshutoru.

I really liked this show can't wait for season 3 whenever it happens.
Mar 26, 2016 6:50 PM

Aug 2009
Lmao people bumping their scores skyhigh, just cause of the ending. Yeah we're supposed to believe that the spineless and lazy Haku who barely shows any qualities of being a leader or strong traits and virtues and constantly needs protection and saving can convince people that he is Oshutoru, who was a natural leader, charismatic, dependable etc. Characters and change and all, but this is just going for a 180. The biggest deal breaker of all is that Oshutoru's eyebrows were on fleek and Haku's eyebrows are weak. There's no way he can catch up to his eyebrow game.

This show managed to meander a good 3/4th away on "buildup", which was little more than fanservice and nothing that has any impact on the plot happening. Had a terrible cast filled with cliches and stereotypes and the few interesting characters in the show (the generals) were not even focused on. We didn't get to see most of great cast of the first season and worst of all the OP powers and transformations and shit. What's the point of having armies and tactics when you have ridiculous OP god monsters?

Yeah this show was a mess, not that the first season was some masterpiece, but it at least delivered a compelling and believalbe narrative about a man with no name or history, taking charge and being a true leader and military general. Leading his nation to victory, making a name for himself and his people. Instead of this fool who just gets preferential treatment and is lucky and was in the right place at the right time. Someone who would rather just chill in a hotspring and relax instead of doing any real work. The only reason he does anything is because other people put the responsibility on him. If Oshutoru didn't give him the mask, he would never have been able to take up his name on his own. Hakuoru was a true hero, Haku is just doing what hes been told. 3/10

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 26, 2016 6:52 PM

Sep 2010
Fai said:
drake892 said:
The ending is exactly the same as the game.

Overall, as an anime viewer only (and loved s1 as well this s2), i agree with everything you said thus far...
I fail to see why so many people are being so harsh on such a good series with great story...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Mar 26, 2016 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
this last episode had the best moment of the anime. Oshutoru's death was so well done. I loved that they used one of the songs of utawarerumono 1. It was so beautiful and deep. This only show me that this anime had potencial but there was a lot of filler and boring episodes.
RIP oshutoru (one of the only characters that was really interesting).
Mar 26, 2016 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
Fai said:
And thus the unlucky man, drowned in the pits of despair, losing even his own name and identity to the circumstances and karma surrounding him

Oh man this was TOP NOTCH episode both stylistically and in terms of direction.

Haku's story is a tragic one. He started as man with no memories, noname and no identity and through luck and coincidence built his own family and life in Yamato. We saw him only want that normal life, not striving for anything out of ordinary, yet that normal life and even his own identity he built for himself are stripped of him now he is doomed to forever be the person he never was this greater than life general with thousands of soldiers lifes at stake. And nobody will even know his name. Because all of his deed and all of hardhsips will be attributed to a false face wearing a false mask, carrying out the will of Oshutoru and carrying out the will of his late brother. From now on he is Oshutoru. Haku is dead.

Kuon's realization of what supposedly happened to Haku is painful and so damn emotional for me. Especially themoment when she is looking at the fan and it sets in.

As Anju asked Kuon all the way back in episode 10 when Kuon told the second love story of man drowning in despair, "just how is this a love story?" - Kuon on only figured out how important haku was too late and with extent of destruction we saw her capable to do, you can bet she will put everything she has at stake to grind Yamato to dust now.

A lot of episode also brought back things that were used through the season - the pouring of sake on the grave, the scenes of Kuon meeting Oshutoru, the scenery of locations from first episode, serving as kind of book ends for this part of the story.

A lot of episode is framed as a silent kind of movie with only key moments having voices and music which makes those moments VERY strong. The visual representation of character emotions also is top notch.

Some of game scenes had to be cut but they had proper replacements within the show so that was no problem

This episode drew the lines between Yamato and Tuskuru - two factions led by masked white emperors(Haku Oro = White Emperor).Two countries entangled in the legacy of humanity. Now time to await for the third part of the story that concludes it all.

5/5 for the episode
8/10 for the show.

This so much. I'm mad hyped for Season 3 (I'm only assuming of course, but it makes sense to me that there would be one). And I have to give a ton of THANK YOUs to Aquaplus for giving me more Suara music. Suara is my Goddess. The symphonic version of "キミガタメ" (Kimi ga tame) used in this episode was freaking beautiful.The vocal version of Kimi ga tame was used in episode 26 of season 1, for those that don't remember. Very nice touch.

Overall, this episode was a fantastic ending, and beginning.
Mar 26, 2016 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
ma2ha3 said:
wait , he lies to kuon, but show himself to the rest of his gangs? What is the purpose of this?

Where did you see that? Only the Chains and Nekone (Best girl) know about him, from the episode I watched.

Kyruga said:
drake892 said:

Your logic doesn't make sense. Itsuwari no Kamen game came out September 24, 2015, and the anime aired October 3rd, 2015.

So if the new game is releasing September 21st 2016, they could follow the same pattern they did this time and start the anime a few weeks later. That's "soon" in my book, since it's this year.
KougeruMar 26, 2016 7:32 PM
Mar 26, 2016 7:31 PM

Feb 2012
I feel bad for Kuon. Haku is pretty strong-willed not to tell Kuon what he's doing. Martyr of him. There goes my ship! Bye!

I give this a 5/10 because there were so many fillers. The last episode was the best episode throughout the show.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 26, 2016 7:36 PM

Oct 2011
nerfx said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Did I miss anything or spoilerino? Thought the dude turned to star dust like Oshutoru.

Unless someone took his spot then...He was there during the credit scene riding the horse in the city
Mar 26, 2016 7:36 PM

Oct 2010
geptor said:
Makes no sense to me.

Chances are no one would believe him. He's physically younger than the Emperor and looks nothing like him, really. Though what's her face could back up his story. The people loved Oshutoru so being him would work for his goals. I'm sure it will be explained more in S3/the third game.

edit: Wait what? I must've missed the scene with Vurai. Can someone PM me a time frame of that, please?
Mar 26, 2016 9:18 PM
Oct 2015
So basically kuon is the daughter of who? And her real mother is?
Mar 26, 2016 9:31 PM

Jul 2014
AnimeFan500 said:
nerfx said:

Unless someone took his spot then...He was there during the credit scene riding the horse in the city

That was Mikazuchi, General of the Left
Mar 26, 2016 9:57 PM
Apr 2011
geptor said:
Makes no sense to me.

In wars, you need a leader, not just anybody with leadership qualities but someone everyone respects. Haku decided to save Yamato. However, even with the mask, nobody is going to listen to him. The only way is to "become" Oshutoru and lead the country to peace and prosperity. Pretty awesome series for me even with the excessive fillers(which was enjoyable slice of life). Hope to see the sequel soon.
Mar 26, 2016 10:16 PM

Jan 2008
I enjoyed this series much more than I did the first one. Sad that Oshutoru is dead but I like the idea of Haku carrying on his will even if it means discarding his identity. Only Nekone and the twins know of this which is understandable at this point as any leak of information could lead to unfavorable results.

People are sad that Haku and Kuon didn't end up together or that he didn't tell her about him being Oshutoru but I can understand why he did what he did. If he told her, his will might waver and he didn't want that. And about them getting together, this could happen in the new series but I personally prefer Nekone. Haku and Kuon might have a strong bond but I'm not sure if Haku has feelings for her. It's obvious she loves him, though.

I hope there will be a continuation soon.
Mar 26, 2016 10:27 PM
Jul 2014
This anime was incredible. We need to push a review that is actually not completely retarded to the one most helpful for this anime. They watch like 6 episodes and then give completely idiotic bad review that gets clicked helpful by the cancer that is the users of this site.
Mar 26, 2016 10:30 PM

Jul 2007
geptor said:
Makes no sense to me.

Except we clearly saw Haku progress into someone who risks his life and takes responsibility and we saw that he has a lot of brilliance and wisdom and potential to lead.

Because nobody would believe him on being the brother? Some guy who was cleaning the sewers claims to be the brother of the emperor. Seems legit.
And for princess, without Oshutoru's influence and power, they can just claim he kidnapped her or something.

AS Haku himself said few episodes back - Oshutoru is revered andd respected by people. Yamato's citizens were ready to rebel at mere thought of him being unjustly executed. Oshutoru is the only one who could garner support of the citizens and keep Yamato united. as Haku put it few episodes back "Oshutoru HAS to survive".
Mar 26, 2016 11:09 PM

Feb 2009
Dammit, I'm laughing so hard. Great ending to a overall decent show. Always feel a bit disappointed as a long fan of Utawarerumono and Leaf, but this episode make up for it. Can't wait for the Tuskuru arc. And c'mon, bring the game to the west already!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

106 by Grantlyn »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

97 by Lolicon »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

100 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

99 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:22 AM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

85 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.