Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 27, 2016 9:49 PM

Sep 2008

Yup, you are right, i had my games confused with another one

Lenka is merely a counterpart to the MC in the game but not directly related.
MC in the first game is not related o the MC in the second game.
Mar 28, 2016 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
The moment when I realize that my favorite partner has only few second air scene and only shown by shadow "I was looking forward for Shion's legs"... I cried... from cliffhanger with no hope to continue. The game is like a spoiler right now. urgghh hate this feeling.
Pyon2WarpKunMar 28, 2016 6:16 AM
Mar 28, 2016 7:07 AM
Jul 2015
Well, seems like we will have the other half of the game in the next season.

The episode was really good, I still don't get how he got kinda cured from his "cancer" but this finale was totally 8/10
Mar 28, 2016 8:20 AM
Jul 2012
samesdday said:
ehh..

the artstyle and atmosphere were pretty nice, the rest was cookiecutter.

add to that the six month break for four episodes that didn't make a difference and the result is mediocre

4.5/10

this right here, look at all the other shows, who do just as well, if not better, and FINISH ON TIME, no 2-3 week+ breaks between eps, if you cant handle the load, just save the hassle an release them as ovas, then everyone wouldnt expect as much, but when its supposed to be weekly releases, so many other places have it together with timely releases, i would assume, if not all, at least having half of the series done before the air date would be standard practice?
Mar 28, 2016 9:09 AM
Mar 2016
Guys, Lenka in japanese means "lotus flower", which is yellow, that's why his hair turned into that color (for me, at least).
Mar 28, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
Coming from someone who never played a single GE game in my life, I have to say that this was a pretty damn good introduction to the world of GE.

Also, having spoiled myself by reading parts of character history in the Wikia, I just want to say that the way they ended this show was really good. They gave enough hints about things that would occur in a potential sequel (at this moment I'm saying yes please!), but ended the show in a way that would actually make it okay if they never adapted anything further from this series. The final words before the end were a nice touch there.

Of course, since this anime has dragged me into their little universe, I would very much welcome a sequel. Gamers correct me if I'm wrong, but this season concluded about 1/3rd of the entire GE game right? Or was it GE2? I really don't know enough to know which storyline this was from. Wouldn't mind at all on being corrected/informed.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 28, 2016 9:29 AM

Aug 2012
xSkipi said:
Good way to end this season, I hope a sequel will come soon (a year? 2?) !
(super sayajin Lenka --> badass af)

This.
The guy who appears to be smoking that cigarette, im guessing that's Lindow.Yaay
Mar 28, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2011
Can't say I'm in love with the fact they made the elite ice queen a blubber pile of idiot D.I.D. I mean I understand she's had a lotta shit going on in the past the they pretty much mitigated it throughout the rest of the show. That shy girl shit was really out of place. She was made from a badass to borderline useless in like two episodes and from their it like watching a mook run around. I mean I know she isn't the MC but could they have found a better way to bring volume to the MCs character without turning a considerably powerful heroine into a total ditz? Maybe I just reading too much into it.

Lenka being shoved into the center of everything as the "leader" was cringe worthy as fuck. Kinda tired of the forced spotlighting some many MCs have been getting as of late. Becoming less and less believable with each series.
Mar 28, 2016 11:28 AM

Sep 2008
Hito420 said:
samesdday said:
ehh..

the artstyle and atmosphere were pretty nice, the rest was cookiecutter.

add to that the six month break for four episodes that didn't make a difference and the result is mediocre

4.5/10

this right here, look at all the other shows, who do just as well, if not better, and FINISH ON TIME, no 2-3 week+ breaks between eps, if you cant handle the load, just save the hassle an release them as ovas, then everyone wouldnt expect as much, but when its supposed to be weekly releases, so many other places have it together with timely releases, i would assume, if not all, at least having half of the series done before the air date would be standard practice?

I actually think it had more to do with how much rendering time it took. Beginning the season you have time to get stuff out but rendering the amount of colours they did which OTHER series do NOT do takes a lot of time and varies between scenes.

Who knows, they could have had the episodes done far in advance but rendering everything brought them past their deadlines.

L-Ryoshi said:
Coming from someone who never played a single GE game in my life, I have to say that this was a pretty damn good introduction to the world of GE.

Also, having spoiled myself by reading parts of character history in the Wikia, I just want to say that the way they ended this show was really good. They gave enough hints about things that would occur in a potential sequel (at this moment I'm saying yes please!), but ended the show in a way that would actually make it okay if they never adapted anything further from this series. The final words before the end were a nice touch there.

Of course, since this anime has dragged me into their little universe, I would very much welcome a sequel. Gamers correct me if I'm wrong, but this season concluded about 1/3rd of the entire GE game right? Or was it GE2? I really don't know enough to know which storyline this was from. Wouldn't mind at all on being corrected/informed.

It was about 1/3 to 1/2 of the entire GE game with 0 of GE2

QWERTYFish25 said:
Can't say I'm in love with the fact they made the elite ice queen a blubber pile of idiot D.I.D. I mean I understand she's had a lotta shit going on in the past the they pretty much mitigated it throughout the rest of the show. That shy girl shit was really out of place. She was made from a badass to borderline useless in like two episodes and from their it like watching a mook run around. I mean I know she isn't the MC but could they have found a better way to bring volume to the MCs character without turning a considerably powerful heroine into a total ditz? Maybe I just reading too much into it.

Lenka being shoved into the center of everything as the "leader" was cringe worthy as fuck. Kinda tired of the forced spotlighting some many MCs have been getting as of late. Becoming less and less believable with each series.

You mean Alisa? What you are assuming is that her ACTUAL personality was THAT of an Elite Ice Queen. When you should actually realize that is a product of mind manipulation and drugs. This is what let to her mental breakdown in the first place.
Mar 28, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2011
TheUnknownMerc said:

QWERTYFish25 said:

You mean Alisa? What you are assuming is that her ACTUAL personality was THAT of an Elite Ice Queen. When you should actually realize that is a product of mind manipulation and drugs. This is what let to her mental breakdown in the first place.
Ah, I see. So we were watch her deconstruction I guess it's understandable. It's prolly the break that fragmented her view of her. I mean even so it felt a tad sloppy in some way. I dunno how to explain it right now.
Mar 28, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 2014
Those last few episodes made up for so much.

This anime could've been amazing but it just plain sucked that we had to wait 2-3 weeks for new episodes.

Also, tell me Lindow isnt dead ;_;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2016 5:27 PM
Jan 2015
God Eater went from being to a 6/10 to a 8/10 with those last 4 episodes, which were 10/10 quality. Hell my score for it might go up when i rewatch it in its entirety.
My Queens

Mar 28, 2016 5:35 PM
Mar 28, 2016 5:42 PM

Mar 2016
The Final Episode was good and great .. I hope there will be a 2nd season ...
I think everything in this world is beautiful. The sky, birds, bugs, frogs, flowers, and even rocks. Because, if God created this world, could there really be anything dirty and ugly in it?
Mar 28, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2008
QWERTYFish25 said:
TheUnknownMerc said:

Ah, I see. So we were watch her deconstruction I guess it's understandable. It's prolly the break that fragmented her view of her. I mean even so it felt a tad sloppy in some way. I dunno how to explain it right now.

Yes, see she is based on the game which, she does the same shit, ELITE COLD ETC. But you realize this is merely a cover for what she perceives to be the STRONG IDEAL she needs to strive for. Due to the meds and the constant mind fuckery she is pretty messed up. It's the MC throughout the game that helps her understand what really matters. She starts to open up...not to the extent showed in the last 3-5 minutes of the last episode...which i thought was pretty lame (especially that entrance when she was late...cringe). But the rest of the series accurately describes 1) how messed up she is as a person, 2) How traumatized she is, and 3) how mentally unstable she is with the rest of the shit that happens.
Mar 28, 2016 9:32 PM

Jan 2011
TheUnknownMerc said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Yes, see she is based on the game which, she does the same shit, ELITE COLD ETC. But you realize this is merely a cover for what she perceives to be the STRONG IDEAL she needs to strive for. Due to the meds and the constant mind fuckery she is pretty messed up. It's the MC throughout the game that helps her understand what really matters. She starts to open up...not to the extent showed in the last 3-5 minutes of the last episode...which i thought was pretty lame (especially that entrance when she was late...cringe). But the rest of the series accurately describes 1) how messed up she is as a person, 2) How traumatized she is, and 3) how mentally unstable she is with the rest of the shit that happens.
Yea, short series and all I think it's a good work but meh executive meddling gets the best of them nowadays.
Mar 29, 2016 3:26 AM

Aug 2011
Well the series finally finish, think Lindow still alive and the Directors plans upon plans. Haaahh.
Mar 29, 2016 3:34 AM
Oct 2013
Someone please write a complete review. All written reviews ain't giving this anime justice. Most, if not all, didn't even watch more than half of the show.

The last 4 episodes are F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. Episode 10 is full of sentimentality and tenderness which including the last 3 episodes pretty much salvage the whole anime. I even cried on episode 10.

First few episodes I rated it 6, then 7 midway. When I reached episode 10, I changed it to 8. But then I've played the game for hundreds of hours and last the 3 episode did an amazing closure. I finally decided to give it a score of 9.

In a single thought - God Eater is like fine wine; It gets better with age.
Mar 29, 2016 8:25 AM
Mar 2016
FlareZero said:
Vianaru said:

if you don't mind a bit spoiler from game (inb4 sorry for bad english) :

Oh, that's some nice infe there, not bad :D

if you curious what she looks like, u can see the game's ending credit. It have a lot of Shio pictures. Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPTN3mN0nyQ
dun worry, it safe from spoiler :p
Mar 29, 2016 12:04 PM

Feb 2015
What a really great ending. especially with the action. Lenka's hais turned into gold same with his eyes, that is so freaking cool. i like how ufotable did the animation. as expected from ufotable.

I think the director's plan is so stupid. why not make a bigger ark ? like wtf are you trying to do here ? he even want to make the apocalypse to happen. they why not make a bigger ark , save humankind and then make the apocalypse happen after you got out from the orbit of earth ??? i just don't understand what he is trying to do. that is wrong to me and stupid too.

Lindow still alive tho. tbh, i saw that coming. like i always thought while i was watching this episode "What ? Lidow will appear out of nowhere ?" LOL he really appeared at the end. Ufotable didn't show his face tho, but they actually showed a new character, and i'm guessing it was a girl. and that leads to the second season but i doubt they will make it soon because ufotable stack up with many work this year XD probably 2017 or 2018, well, if they are not busy, then that's when God eater season 2 goes in XD. i'm looking foward to it.

Overall, it was a really great and enjoyable show. 9/10
Mar 29, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2014
I totally thought Alysia was late cause she was banging Lenka. whoops.

And Wow, pita is WAY OVER POWERED. I would have rage quit on that boss fight. also, did the only reason it disintegrate was so that they had a reason to keep having weapons break? So they can't make weapons out of the Pita parts?

Also, is LINDOW DEAD OR NOT?!

7.5/10 for the show, MASSIVE improvement in the second half. Nice character development.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 29, 2016 3:10 PM

Sep 2008
Tevens said:
What a really great ending. especially with the action. Lenka's hais turned into gold same with his eyes, that is so freaking cool. i like how ufotable did the animation. as expected from ufotable.

I think the director's plan is so stupid. why not make a bigger ark ? like wtf are you trying to do here ? he even want to make the apocalypse to happen. they why not make a bigger ark , save humankind and then make the apocalypse happen after you got out from the orbit of earth ??? i just don't understand what he is trying to do. that is wrong to me and stupid too.

Lindow still alive tho. tbh, i saw that coming. like i always thought while i was watching this episode "What ? Lidow will appear out of nowhere ?" LOL he really appeared at the end. Ufotable didn't show his face tho, but they actually showed a new character, and i'm guessing it was a girl. and that leads to the second season but i doubt they will make it soon because ufotable stack up with many work this year XD probably 2017 or 2018, well, if they are not busy, then that's when God eater season 2 goes in XD. i'm looking foward to it.

Overall, it was a really great and enjoyable show. 9/10

The directors plan isn't stupid it's just cruel. Have you ever seen a SPACE SHIP that can hold and launch holding 1000 people?

Please remember this is post event scenario, materials and things like FUEL is very scarce...do you know how much a conventional space ship must have to launch? Then add to that what they plan to do after. Do they plan to stay in space or go to the moon? is there a space station ALREADY up there? The ship must store 1000 people and enough food and supplies for the time of the apocalypse...it isn't as simple as build a bigger ship.

Rebelhero said:
I totally thought Alysia was late cause she was banging Lenka. whoops.

And Wow, pita is WAY OVER POWERED. I would have rage quit on that boss fight. also, did the only reason it disintegrate was so that they had a reason to keep having weapons break? So they can't make weapons out of the Pita parts?

Also, is LINDOW DEAD OR NOT?!

7.5/10 for the show, MASSIVE improvement in the second half. Nice character development.

Lindow is

The concept in the game is you get monster parts, like monster hunter, and you make better weapons to make it EASIER to kill them later. The series never did any of that so yeah it might be a bit confusing but what happened at the end with Pita is essentially how you play the game, fuck monsters up, take their parts, build better weapons with it to make it easier to fuck them up later.
Mar 29, 2016 3:37 PM

Jan 2016
And a few years later we get the 100 tv show on CW... lol
Onei
Mar 29, 2016 4:53 PM

Mar 2011
These last episodes were definitely a huge improvement over the starting episodes. Raised my score from 5/10 to 6/10. I thought for a second Lenka was going to die especially with that oracle erosion thing but nope, at least his golden eyes looks cool. I don't mind at all for a second season. I'm curious to know who the mysterious guy is and if Lindow is somewhat alive.
BlaizeMar 29, 2016 5:12 PM
Mar 29, 2016 5:19 PM

Jun 2015
It was worth to wait this long for the finale. Definitely worth.
Mar 29, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 2014
Simply amazing..
These last 4 episodes made such a huge comeback from the show. I always believed in it so I'm more than pleased. The last episode was beautiful and the animation was just perfect. I like that Lindow and specially Renka(he became my favorite) didn't die and what seemed to be an open ending, so I'll be praying that a S2 is announced later.

10/10
PlsmakeS2
KonoetanApr 5, 2016 9:41 PM
Mar 29, 2016 8:24 PM

Mar 2014
I know Lindow still alive because of God Eater 2 Rage Burst
doesnt make sense if the Lindow died in the anime but in the game he is alive

anyway 50/50 on Season 2 because the GE2 was announced to be released in the west for localization so its like saying " Buy the game to know the rest of the story "
Mar 30, 2016 12:38 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Good enough anime to want a season 2 for this.
Mar 30, 2016 9:22 PM

Jul 2014
Getting through this mess was a hard slog. Lenka is so thoroughly average as an MC it hurts.
Mar 31, 2016 9:02 PM

Apr 2013
I like how the most recent reviews for this series say the reviewers only watched 3-4 episodes so far.

Apr 2, 2016 2:16 AM

Dec 2015
Like the final Boss in a game (well duh) ;).

Great last episode. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Lenka, wow :o And that hair, dayum.

Miss Lindow already, there is still hope in my eyes...
Apr 2, 2016 4:51 AM

Apr 2014
Maybe a few weeks delay would have been nice, but a solid final 4 episodes nevertheless. A decent series in my opinion 7/10 (minus the delays)
Apr 3, 2016 2:23 AM
Apr 2014
Hmm that was worth the wait. Although this whole treachery thing was kinda unnecessary but at least the end pretty much confirms that Rindou is still alive.

Considering how much they kept things secretive at the end there they might actually want to do another season. I don't expect anything though and especially not soon. I mean they even had to pause this one halfway through due to money problems or something.
Apr 3, 2016 5:05 AM
Mar 2015
Nanashi said:
Hmm that was worth the wait. Although this whole treachery thing was kinda unnecessary but at least the end pretty much confirms that Rindou is still alive.

Considering how much they kept things secretive at the end there they might actually want to do another season. I don't expect anything though and especially not soon. I mean they even had to pause this one halfway through due to money problems or something.

It wasnt money problem. It was because the art-style was too difficult to make and it took a lot of time
Apr 3, 2016 5:27 AM
Apr 2014
Emirius said:
Nanashi said:

It wasnt money problem. It was because the art-style was too difficult to make and it took a lot of time

heard a lot of other stuff back then but its not like I really care. Point is there were problems which would occur, too, with another season.
Apr 3, 2016 11:58 PM

Jan 2014
Really nice battle against Pita. Lenka's eyes and hair turned gold. But at the end of the episode, some of the erosion was fading away? Only his eyes stayed gold. Does that mean he won't die? I'm pretty sure he'll keep fighting since he became captain and he'll have to use his God Arc. I seriously thought he was gonna die after he killed Pita.
Cxrl_12Apr 4, 2016 12:02 AM
Apr 4, 2016 3:51 AM

Apr 2012
I love how Lenka made a weapon out of the Pita's wing. nice shoutout to how you make weapons in the game.

SHIO YES
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Apr 4, 2016 2:03 PM
Mar 2014
Vianaru said:
RodrigoL said:

Do you know who is the shadow girl/boy??

if you don't mind a bit spoiler from game (inb4 sorry for bad english) :

thx no i don't mind spoiler cause i won't play the game but i hope for a second season
if you wanna give me more details i don't mind ahahahahah.
Apr 5, 2016 11:53 PM

Dec 2013
That was a badass episode! I hope that there is a second season of this. They really know how to make gripping fight scenes.

Lol could Shio appearing near the end be a teaser for possible second season? Hope so :3
Apr 6, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2012
He went super saiyan ;))

It was a pretty bad anime tbh, not what I expected from Ufo :(
Apr 7, 2016 12:48 PM
May 2013
Still better than SnK .
I expected Lenka to die while having that cool super saiyan pose and get a statue made for him based on that pose lol
I hope this gets a 2nd season , meanwhile maybe I'll resume playing the game.
Apr 10, 2016 1:33 PM

Jul 2014
My heart was crying when Lindow (supposedly) died... glad he's actually alive--- or I'm assuming so what with the scenes in the end showing the cigarette smoke and his God Arc running. His character is just so awesome to kill off~

As for Lenka, I'm also glad he didn't die either though tbh, I was more convinced that he was dead compared to Lindow. That end scene with Lindow's sister announcing the new captain actually surprised me. lol

But what I really loved from this series is actually the OSTs.... it really leveled up the entire show in my opinion.

I hope there'll be a 2nd season!! :)
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 12, 2016 12:29 AM
Jul 2014
LOL as someone who has played ALL(every last one) of the god eater games and ALL of the DLCs, like the Lenka Utsugi one in god eater resurrection, and read ALL the god eater mangas, some of the comments and hate bandwagoning (if that is even a word), is super cringy.

If you have not played any of the games do not be surprised that you do not have the background to ACTUALLY understand what is going on.

Nonetheless, I digress... Whether or not this is similar to method used, like the prologue animation done to 'hype up' god eater 1, and therefore, 'hype up' the new upcoming games, is still up for debate. But nevertheless, this anime was phenomenal, even though a lot of things like Lenka's Oracle cell erosion, his psuedo-dragonball z ssj state, and the ending of the series are NOT canon in any way, referencing god eater resurrections Lenka DLC, this anime was still on point, and a nice treat for those of us with an actual background in the god eater series. And hell to boot they even included tracks from the game, like the over in this episode.

I would give 9.5/10 to be picky about the non-canon elements, however, these non-canon elements actually added to the series appeal. Especially the fact that it was interesting to see a character who was not OP at the beginning, like everyone wanted. And contrary to some weird previous belief, from those who supposedly 'played' the god eater games, when you start out in the game you character is not this oowerfule being. Recall, in god eater 1 your first encounter with the vajra, on one of the side missions, just after your acceptance as a god eater, doesn't go quite well, and you end up having to avoid alerting it, while still completing your mission. Or you will get destroyed. But once more i dgress...

Therefore with all other previous statements I said considered, I give the series a 10/10.

I would love to see a season 2. It would definitely be interesting to see where UFO table takes it. Good job UFO.
CynicofSinopeApr 12, 2016 12:43 AM
If you have strong blood put into needle and inject into someone else and you will be able to control them.
Apr 14, 2016 9:23 AM

Apr 2016
Great finish of a great show. I am looking forward for one more season at least...
Apr 15, 2016 9:56 PM

Jul 2012
What an FLCL move at the end. Still anybody remember that GINORMOUS Aragami.

Gonna be a badass fight if there's a season 2.
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...
Apr 18, 2016 5:23 PM

Apr 2010
Would have the series a underboobs/10.
Apr 19, 2016 5:30 PM

Mar 2012
Did he really just go Super Saiyan lol.

So it seems they went for the "let's make it seem like he's dead to stay hidden" rather than killing him off. Well I liked Rindou so I thought that was pretty neat that he actually survived. As for the series overall, pretty bad but I've seen worse. This is the first time I consider an anime to be too "edgy."

The soundtrack wasn't really that good and the MC felt boring to me. Then there was Alisa who was pretty much there for the fanservice as you can tell by every positive comment related to her character. Also tried to hard to make the black vajra look like a dick. We get it, it's intelligent and loves to mess with people by making their lives a living hell but if you keep making it show a smug face one more time ima smack someone >_>

There's a few other things but I don't wanna make this post any longer, it was a bad show but doesn't really surprise me since it's based on a game. Not gonna bother with a S2 but wouldn't mind checking out the game sometime.

Oh yea, I loved the cast of VAs so that's something this anime really had going for it.
Apr 27, 2016 8:25 AM

Apr 2011
I thought Lenka turned into some gold oracle corroded statue when they did the massive pause of him standing. but nope, the way he turned back fuckiin reminded me of shinmai maou no testament. At least he gets to keep his golden eyes!!!

Marathoned the series, and the flashbacks were just dumped into one episode after the other I can feel how boring things got. The only flashback that didn't get that treatment was how everything happened in the past with Johannes, Paylor, and Aisha.

It's really lame that Johannes is going to damn the world because of his loss. He found the conviction to continue living, but for very twisted reason which Paylor is against and plans to find his own answer to the Aragami.

The fact that a leading scientific research organization practically controls the world really reminds me of a few other shows ;)

Lindow's not dead, but I think that was a giveaway because they only showed his arm in Dyaus Pita's mouth. Apparently every anime chara can live with one arm missing.
Apr 27, 2016 11:55 AM

Sep 2013
this really needs a second season
May 2, 2016 4:32 AM

Oct 2012
The series was decent.

I have ONE question though. Just ONE

WHERE THE HELL DID THE HUGEASS ARAGAMI BACK IN EPISODE 3 DISAPPEARED TO?!
JiharoMay 2, 2016 4:36 AM
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » God Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

636 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 5:53 PM

» Is this like the worst anime OST ever?

Kayle_x_Morgana - Apr 4, 2022

8 by RudeRedis »»
Mar 2, 7:39 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

255 by Suopi »»
Feb 21, 9:37 AM

» Is it good?

Bijou146 - Jan 18

15 by HenryLeo123 »»
Jan 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

143 by Nikmomo93 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.