Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 9, 2016 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
Reeceiam said:
I'd say the most likely candidates for this would be all of the anime in my favourites.

Once you've "forgotten" a little about a 10/10 anime, you rewatch it. That's it.
Mar 9, 2016 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
No. I do rewatches, but annually? That's too much.

Mar 9, 2016 1:09 PM

Nov 2014
i'm gonna keep watching evangelion every december like I did this year and last year
IFFEH IUU BEHLIEBE EIT
NUHRUTOE NUHRUTOE
BEHLIEBE EIT BEHLIEBE EIT-IT-IT-IT-IT
HEURE AIE AHME WIETH MAI NEEINJUH KLAHN
NEEINJUH KLAHN
HEURE WEHH STAHNDD
NUHRUTOE AIEHME OUNE MAI WEYE
NUHRUTOE AIELLE BEEHE OUHKEYE
GETUH REHDEY TUH FHITE OUNE SAITE
GOUHUT MUHE BHESHT FREENDZ BAH MUHE SAIHDE
SAZOOKAYEH HEHZE RELYEH KEWHLE
SAHKOOHRAH DUH BEWTIHFUHLE.
Mar 9, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2014
omfgplzstop said:
black1blade said:

Bi annually might be slightly overkill, just slightly ;). I still haven't watched kara no kyoukai this year but I've seen it 4 times in just over a year since I first saw it so maybe a break is good. I watched GL last year and I'm watching it again this year.
Watch like 50 super robots if you want to really appreciate it though lol.

Yeah I have the feeling that I need more super robots in my life

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Mar 9, 2016 7:43 PM

May 2012
Last year when my daughter was living with me between college and graduate school we rewatched Cross Game as a "rite of spring." I don't know if I'll do so again on my own this year; right now I'm half way through rewatching Hyouge Mono.
Mar 9, 2016 7:47 PM

Apr 2013
Certain monogatari arcs, in particular nekomono kuro and tsubasa tiger because Hanekawa's story reminds me a bit of my life and the way she was able to move forward is inspirational. I occasionally rematch Hitagi end too just cause Kaiki is awesome.
Also Madoka, since the movies are so convenient. Each time I rewatch it I appreciate the series more.
Mar 9, 2016 8:17 PM

Aug 2015
Record of Lodoss War or Slayers usually
Mar 9, 2016 11:19 PM

Apr 2015
I've watched Hunter X Hunter annually since 2001. Well, not a full rewatch from beginning to end, but certain arcs. Sometimes its the Hunter Exam, Yorknew or Greed Island (recently added Chimera Ant and Election Arcs to that rotating list). With the advent of the 2011, I mix and match the episodes of the two versions just to see how weird/enjoyable it might be.
Mar 9, 2016 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
I probably rewatched Code Geass the most.
Mar 9, 2016 11:30 PM

Jan 2016
Gabagool said:
I rewatch movies and shows all the time!

Clannad
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Monogatari Series
FLCL
Toradora
Spirited Away
Garden of Words
etc.

More frequent than annually but I always make sure I watch them without too much time going by. I love them and always want them around me lol

This my bro! I will stand by your taste to the end!
Mar 10, 2016 12:03 AM

Dec 2012
No, there isn't really anything I make a point of rewatching. If I rewatch something it's due to boredom, and I just pick something I'm in the mood for off my shelves at random.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 10, 2016 12:22 AM

Aug 2015
i have yet reached an anime where i want to watch more than twice.
My hot seat: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582823
watch me be a huge noob: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vav-Cb1biI

megaminx+pyraminx :)
Mar 10, 2016 8:19 AM

Nov 2015
@BlackCell

haha let us stand than! Clearly you have fine tastes.
Mar 10, 2016 9:55 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I obviously rewatch staff, but annually? no, prefer to watch new things instead.
Mar 10, 2016 10:08 AM
Jan 2016
Cory in the house and maybe a bitbof thats so raven
Mar 10, 2016 11:40 AM

Nov 2015
i annually rewatching angel beats, death note, Clannad, toradora, shakugan no shana and another :)
MY ANIME LIST

Mar 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2015
I typically just re-watch an anime when I feel like it but there are anime that I re-watch at least once a year because they are favorites of my wife and I enjoy watching anime with her.

We normally re-watch One Piece, Blood+ and Inuyasha at least once a year. Natsume Yuujinchou will now be added to that list as we both rather enjoy it. We also frequently re-watch a lot of Ghibli films.
Mar 10, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
The only one i watch every year or 3-4 times per year it's Highschool of the dead , i like the surviver theme and zombie tho , the characters are kinda interesting but their story wasn't developed enough , and the end it's wtf , but i still like it.
Mar 10, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
I rewatch a large majority of the shows I've seen every now and then but I'd say the shows I've rewatched the most frequently are Psycho-Pass, Code Geass, and Nisekoi

drahan said:
Cory in the house and maybe a bitbof thats so raven

Thats so ravens OP is OP of the year
Mar 10, 2016 2:39 PM

May 2012
k813zra said:
I typically just re-watch an anime when I feel like it but there are anime that I re-watch at least once a year because they are favorites of my wife and I enjoy watching anime with her.

We normally re-watch One Piece, Blood+ and Inuyasha at least once a year. Natsume Yuujinchou will now be added to that list as we both rather enjoy it. We also frequently re-watch a lot of Ghibli films.

You sound like great candidates for Seirei no Moribito. If you can watch Hulu, they have both subs and dubs: http://www.hulu.com/moribito-guardian-of-the-spirit
Mar 10, 2016 3:51 PM

Dec 2013
I rewatch NGE and Turn A Gundam yearly.
Mar 10, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2014
When I don't have the connection to watch the newest anime, I rewatch anything that is on my HDD.
That is around 142 GB of anime,
consists of anime from recent seasons (I always rewatch a series I managed to finish watching during its airing season at least once, to make sure I get a full view of it) and lots of famous anime from the past.
Under this kind of mind set, as long as my HDD is intact, I won't ever run out of anime to watch (except on few rare times when I have >1 week holiday, that's a very rare occurrence.)

Are there a certain title I watch frequently, huh?
Hmm... daily: K-On!, Gekkan Shoujo, Hataraku Maou-sama!, and recently KonoSuba. I have this bad habit of watching something while I fall asleep, and comedy does well doing that. I can just listen to it and enjoy it, and before I know it I fall asleep with a smile on my face. :)
Also:
Haruhi, Code Geass, Steins;Gate... yeah, you name those big names. Those massively-hyped series.
Revvie-chanMar 10, 2016 4:07 PM
Mar 10, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2008
I have probably re watched at least 25% of the anime on my list a few times. However, I do not re-watch things annually but I do every few years. Usually my favorites like the old Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Slayers, oofuri etc.
SevenMar 10, 2016 5:33 PM
Mar 10, 2016 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
I don't really have anime that I want to fit in EVERY year perse.

I do want to watch Kanon 2006 if it snows. But it doesn't snow every year. :P

I rewatched Aria 2 times so far, seen it first in the summer of 2014. Planning on rewatching it again this summer.

But yeah I basically start rewatching stuff when I'm out of stuff to watch and too disapointed in crappy things I've seen/dropped.
Mar 10, 2016 5:20 PM

Aug 2015
SeijiSensei said:
k813zra said:

You sound like great candidates for Seirei no Moribito. If you can watch Hulu, they have both subs and dubs: http://www.hulu.com/moribito-guardian-of-the-spirit

Thanks for the suggestion, it has been on my PTW for some time now. As I have just finished what I was watching I'll give it a go.
Mar 10, 2016 5:26 PM

Aug 2014
I regularly re-watch some animes, not like a yearly thing but when there is not much to watch or I feel like re-visiting a show. Its usually slice of life shows or comedy shows that I tend to re-watch. Think my top 5 animes I've re-watch are Angel Beats, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Eve no Jikan, Joshiraku and Seitokai Yakuindomo. Must of seen them all 5+ times each.
Mar 11, 2016 12:59 AM

Jul 2012
I've rewatched Cross Game every Summer since it finished airing.

Rewatched bakemonogatari, NGE and Tatami Galaxy multiple times as well but definitely not a consistent yearly occasion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by Caciulacdlac »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 8 hours ago

14 by Bandulf »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 10 hours ago

13 by xthewarwithinx »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 55 minutes ago

11 by bevarnow »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

10 by Daviljoe193 »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.