Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 3, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2012
You said:
I'm a straight person and don't really lioe LGBTQs but if I met someone like that, I don't really care about it as long as they're content with it and not influencing me to be like them too. I'll probably will still can be friends with them.

Ah, you are one of those kids. "I dont really like LGBT" -> has yuri avatar

You also display the projection-problem straight male virgins have quit often.

You think just because you see very female as potential sexual partner a friend that is gay will also view you as a potential sexual partner and this line of thought makes you uncomfortable.
I can reasure you. Most gays don't bother you at all when they know you are straight.

I hate pretty much both sides in this public debate.
The LGBT movement has too many attention-whoring bitches in it, especially under the lesbians.
The Anti-LGBT-right movement is mostly old senile man that are just filled with anger and hatred because their life is miserable.

I fancy men myself and i would never take part in one of these stupid parades.
The whole point in advocating for gay-marriage and theirlike is to show people that gays are just like them, except for what they do in their privat bedrooms. Dressing up in full BDSM leather gear like it is some sort of achievment to do so is defeating the purpose. So is the name "gay pride" in my opinion. Being gay is nothing to be proud of. It is just what you are. You can only be proud of sth you have achieved and you can neither achieve sexual orientation, race or nationality.
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Mar 3, 2016 5:43 AM

Aug 2013
I don't support it, but I'm not really opposed to it either. Is it possible to have a neutral stance, or is LGBTQ stuff a "you're either with us or against us" topic?
Mar 3, 2016 5:46 AM

Jun 2015
It doesn't really have anything to do with me so I am pretty neutral towards it.
:)
Mar 3, 2016 5:47 AM

Sep 2015
Temmie said:
I love the lgbt groups, some of them have some of the prettiest people just waiting for their chance to shine =)

LGBT discrimination has to stop and once parents don't kick their kids out for being gay, people don't swear a couple out for holding hands, coming out shouldn't be something that will risk their life, people don't mind using basic preferred pronouns and just be even a little bit supportive I think lgbt will be reaching its goal of acceptance

spoken like a true degenerated pansexual furry...

Mar 3, 2016 5:59 AM

Jan 2012
desseroni said:
It doesn't really have anything to do with me so I am pretty neutral towards it.

Spoken like a true retard.
I guess you also support internet surveillance since you "have nothing to hide", right?
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Mar 3, 2016 6:11 AM

Apr 2015
lady_freyja said:
You said:
There is a difference, since I'm also talking about how this conditions affects my country and it's already been debated for more than a week

So, what's the current situation in Indonesia?
And what is actually debated, exactly?

Well there's a local singer (male) who are being held by the police by the accusations of doing IYKWIM things with a younger guy. And now seemingly the LGBTQs supporters are doing some campaign to legalize them.

Moog said:
I don't support it, but I'm not really opposed to it either. Is it possible to have a neutral stance, or is LGBTQ stuff a "you're either with us or against us" topic?

no it isn't lol, I'm neutral too tbh

Aeonenleben said:
You said:
I'm a straight person and don't really lioe LGBTQs but if I met someone like that, I don't really care about it as long as they're content with it and not influencing me to be like them too. I'll probably will still can be friends with them.

Ah, you are one of those kids. "I dont really like LGBT" -> has yuri avatar

You also display the projection-problem straight male virgins have quit often.

You think just because you see very female as potential sexual partner a friend that is gay will also view you as a potential sexual partner and this line of thought makes you uncomfortable.
I can reasure you. Most gays don't bother you at all when they know you are straight.

I hate pretty much both sides in this public debate.
The LGBT movement has too many attention-whoring bitches in it, especially under the lesbians.
The Anti-LGBT-right movement is mostly old senile man that are just filled with anger and hatred because their life is miserable.

I fancy men myself and i would never take part in one of these stupid parades.
The whole point in advocating for gay-marriage and theirlike is to show people that gays are just like them, except for what they do in their privat bedrooms. Dressing up in full BDSM leather gear like it is some sort of achievment to do so is defeating the purpose. So is the name "gay pride" in my opinion. Being gay is nothing to be proud of. It is just what you are. You can only be proud of sth you have achieved and you can neither achieve sexual orientation, race or nationality.

Lol I still can differentiate RL and fictional arts, besides I'm not saying that I hate LGBTQs, I just don't really like it nor hate it. Pretty normal you can say.
YouMar 3, 2016 6:18 AM
Mar 3, 2016 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
I don't have a problem, everyone is free to fuck whoever they want (with consent of course).
The pride parades are a bit much. We get it you're gay, do you really need a parade for that?

^

100% agree. Do whatever the fuck you want, no one cares.

That being said, don't go flaunting like being gay makes you some special snowflake.

Obviously this is in regards to places like most western countries where being gay isn't a crime..
Mar 3, 2016 7:31 AM

Apr 2015
hoopla123 said:
Bobby2Hands said:
I don't have a problem, everyone is free to fuck whoever they want (with consent of course).
The pride parades are a bit much. We get it you're gay, do you really need a parade for that?

^

That being said, don't go flaunting like being gay makes you some special snowflake.

Obviously this is in regards to places like most western countries where being gay isn't a crime..

In this regards, I really hoped that poeple in our country has that mindset tho.
Mar 3, 2016 8:44 AM

Dec 2015
Inly said:
RedTie said:
Not one myself but my interactions with them would be normal, assuming they don't try to force their lifestyle on me.

*clears throat* hello apologies for interrupting but I was wondering if you could spare a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour Elton John?
This will literally never happen. Ever. Nobody is "forcing" gayness on you.

I am here for speaking about our lord, what do you have to say ?
Mar 3, 2016 9:03 AM

Apr 2014
To the people in this thread who complain about how you don't like "the movement," I have to ask, have any of you stepped away from the Internet and talked with any LGBT people in real life? Most of them seriously just act like normal. I've only met one LGBT person who is militant. The vast majority of them aren't like that at all.
Mar 3, 2016 9:05 AM
Jul 2015
>picture of two young girls kissing for avatar
>"I don't like LGBT"

Are you a native Japanese or what?
Mar 3, 2016 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
Ryagan said:
To the people in this thread who complain about how you don't like "the movement," I have to ask, have any of you stepped away from the Internet and talked with any LGBT people in real life? Most of them seriously just act like normal. I've only met one LGBT person who is militant. The vast majority of them aren't like that at all.

Not all LGBT people are horrible social justice tyrants, ever heard of Log Cabin Republicans.

Mar 3, 2016 9:07 AM

Apr 2015
Marnie said:
>picture of two young girls kissing for avatar
>"I don't like LGBT"

Are you a native Japanese or what?

I hope you read my above post that answered a guy who talks literally the same thing as you.
Mar 3, 2016 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
Hoppy said:
Ryagan said:

Not all LGBT people are horrible social justice tyrants, ever heard of Log Cabin Republicans.

I sure have. But even the vast majority of liberal LGBT people aren't social justice tyrants.
Mar 3, 2016 12:20 PM

Sep 2007
Mogu-sama said:
I'm a queer post op trans woman

Derp.

And I've done some gay shit, some really gay shit
You. I like you.

And if anyone has an issue with someone's sexual orientation or gender identity...

Mar 3, 2016 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
I don't really care, they can do whatever they want. I'm bi but I don't wanna associate myself with any movements or whatever lol.
Mar 3, 2016 12:52 PM

Jun 2015
I don't like the movement. I think it makes us gays look arrogant and somewhat full of ourselves in general.
Mar 3, 2016 12:54 PM

Jan 2016
wow LBGT hahaha its kind a popular right?

dont get me wrong, ain't againts those peoples or support them neither in any way,
and iam not radical muslim tho, but still iam a muslim

and you knows there are so many radical muslims out there if those issue is legalized they will be riots, demonstrations everywhere, maybe in worse case it will be murdering or terrorist's bombing again, i hate noisy
so if its not affected my life. its fine

i dont know about other nations react to LBGT Cases
Mar 3, 2016 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
I don't support it. I don't think that just because one has a certain attraction, they must act on it.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 3, 2016 6:57 PM

Dec 2015
Mogu-sama said:

Derp.

I love you.

You're pwetty!

Wait, I have a bf.

Okay bye now....

OT:
I support the LGBT, but I can't force other people to agree with me.

In the past I've dated other girls and dated a pre-op trans man, so it'd be dumb of me to not support them.

I'm with a cis male now and we plan to marry soon, but being in a straight relationship doesn't mean I forget about everyone else.

cumshotz said:
well considering i am one, no i have nothing against them.

there are certain problems with the attitudes you might find in the community and its political sphere, but overall i think pride parades and such are good and productive. people who think they're tasteless or imposing or w/e can piss up a rope.

I don't know about all pride parades since I've only been to two in the same city, but the ones in san francisco are the shiiieeetttt YAAASSS!

Demi_V said:
This will eventually become a hate thread with ppl referencing homosexuality as a lifestyle (I see one already) and transgender as a mental illness like all similar threads, and I'm not going to like it. I support the LGBT community, so that should explain my thoughts to your questions. Let them be free, and they should have the same rights as everyone else. So glad the governor of South Dakota denied that nominal transgender-bathroom bill. That was ridiculous.

I agree with you completely.

KonaKoffeeMar 3, 2016 7:25 PM
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 3, 2016 7:10 PM
Feb 2016
holysauron said:
Maybe a dumb question, but what does the Q in LGBTQ stand for?

It stands for questioning I would presume. Generally, this is a question you yourself can look up as well if you want to look for more reputable sources.

Mar 3, 2016 7:11 PM

Dec 2015
I am one. Though, i never did go to a pride parade. I am just too afraid to be excited by a Rob Halford and get myself violently rape. Plus, i personally dislike parades of all sort, so it is much all i have to say about it.
Mar 3, 2016 7:13 PM
Feb 2016
I don't have a problem with what they do. None of my business.

Mar 3, 2016 7:15 PM
Feb 2016
YaDiNotes said:
wow LBGT hahaha its kind a popular right?

dont get me wrong, ain't againts those peoples or support them neither in any way,
and iam not radical muslim tho, but still iam a muslim

and you knows there are so many radical muslims out there if those issue is legalized they will be riots, demonstrations everywhere, maybe in worse case it will be murdering or terrorist's bombing again, i hate noisy
so if its not affected my life. its fine

i dont know about other nations react to LBGT Cases

It really depends. Some nations like the US, Britain, South Africa, Sweden, have legalized it. Other nations don't allow it, but they allow trans people to get surgeries (Thailand, Iran). Nations like Saudi Arabia go to the extreme and kill people if they are LGBT. Of course, they kill people for plenty of different reasons as well.

Mar 3, 2016 7:35 PM

Dec 2015
cumshotz said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

I don't know about all pride parades since I've only been to two in the same city, but the ones in san francisco are the shiiieeetttt YAAASSS!
it's not so much how they vary to me. i was in manhatten the day new york legalized gay marriage, so i have a good idea of what they're like in general.

they're provovative, but that's the point. they're supposed to be protests against suppressing lgbtq people. heterosexuality is so ubiquitous in media, it's just one event in one day with some gayness. to me that's a good thing. ofc there will be nay-sayers that just see it as flaunting. they just need to put themselves in other people's shoes... and stop being prudes.

Exactly, this is similar to what I have said to other people as well. Honestly, I am not going to try and change their opinion, it's not my place. However, I don't see a reason to constantly complain about pride parades, or "gay" people in the media (and even anime -_-).

In san francisco nobody saw it as a big deal, and even the people who didn't support it knew better than to constantly complain about it (some had signs and microphones telling everyone they were going to hell, but you can guess how that went).
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 3, 2016 8:04 PM
Feb 2016
it's simple. different people have different values. since indonesia is the largest moslem country, it's understandable that the values there are highly influenced with moslem values. different country will react to this issue differently. us moslem just want to keep our values and protect our offspring from getting influenced.
Mar 3, 2016 8:36 PM

Feb 2016
SmoothJazzDavis said:
Inly said:

*clears throat* hello apologies for interrupting but I was wondering if you could spare a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour Elton John?
This will literally never happen. Ever. Nobody is "forcing" gayness on you.

I am here for speaking about our lord, what do you have to say ?

I-
I don't actually know. I've never got this far before.
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
is I wish this thread was a bad fucking dream

Wise words. Bring a tear to my eye every time.
Mar 3, 2016 8:42 PM

Jun 2012
hoopla123 said:
Bobby2Hands said:

^

Haha, we're like everybody else, guys, we swear!

Now we're going to shut down one of the busiest streets in Toronto for our parade where we masquerade for the sake of being just like everybody else. We're all equal! Now watch us act overly flamboyant as we prove that we're equal to the rest of you and are only different in our sexuality. Haha! Nothing strange here, people. We're just proving that we shouldn't be distinguished too much from the rest of you, but enough to warrant a parade where we act nothing like the rest of you and more like Santa Clause. Haha!

Seriously though. I have no problem with the LGBTQ community and I support them, but the notion of the parade is beyond me.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Mar 3, 2016 9:42 PM
Feb 2016
cumshotz said:
inairsa said:
it's simple. different people have different values. since indonesia is the largest moslem country, it's understandable that the values there are highly influenced with moslem values. different country will react to this issue differently. us moslem just want to keep our values and protect our offspring from getting influenced.
nah, fuck that. i want to recruit your kids to be part of the homosexual agenda.

of course i won't let that happen. i'll properly educate them. family education is the strongest barrier after all. i just say my opinion with hope of better understanding from both point of view, so please keep it cool.
Mar 3, 2016 9:44 PM

Apr 2013
CrappyGod-sama said:
hoopla123 said:

^

Now we're going to shut down one of the busiest streets in Toronto for our parade where we masquerade for the sake of being just like everybody else. We're all equal! Now watch us act overly flamboyant as we prove that we're equal to the rest of you and are only different in our sexuality. Haha! Nothing strange here, people. We're just proving that we shouldn't be distinguished too much from the rest of you, but enough to warrant a parade where we act nothing like the rest of you and more like Santa Clause. Haha!

Seriously though. I have no problem with the LGBTQ community and I support them, but the notion of the parade is beyond me.

Yeah...

This shit is just cringey..
Mar 3, 2016 9:45 PM
Feb 2016
It's alright I guess. I don't really care about it that much.
Mar 3, 2016 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
CrappyGod-sama said:

While I do agree to some extent that those parades actually work against them more than it does for them except for their own entertainment, I should point out parades like that are not limited to LGBT, at least in the Latin influenced world.
Mar 3, 2016 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
inairsa said:
cumshotz said:
nah, fuck that. i want to recruit your kids to be part of the homosexual agenda.

of course i won't let that happen. i'll properly educate them. family education is the strongest barrier after all. i just say my opinion with hope of better understanding from both point of view, so please keep it cool.
Wait . . . Influenced? You know, if sexuality was a choice, given that most of the "rough shit" is in the past in the US, I might have opted to be gay. Now you are saying "Why?!", and I know, I know, girls are hot . . . But what if you thought guys were hot? Am I being insensitive, I don't really care, It would be much simpler , although I live in a very liberal part of the US so I could imagine living in Texas might suck.

However, I hate to say it, but sexuality just isn't a choice, or else why the fuck would people in many of these Middle Eastern countries choose to be gay? I mean their are easier ways to kill yourself than opt to get beaten to death or thrown off of a roof, just saying.

If you want to protect your children from "not being gay" (at least in boys), I saw some strong correlational studies that showed that the more boys a mother had, the more likely the next boy would be gay . . . so . . . Maybe stop having kids if you have a son. Just saying. And I know, I know "correlation doesn't equal causation", but hey, if sexuality is a choice then what does it matter if correlation does equal causation right?

(And I am not bashing on you, just kind of thinking to myself here, also to anyone on the other side that is offended (i.e. far left). I really don't care)
------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: Don't really care about the LGBTQ committee, although OP your last sentence made me think of Nigel Thornberry discovering some ancient lost tribe known as the LGBTQ, guessing it was a language thing cause:
You said:
Whats your opinion about them and how will you reacts to them if you found them IRL?
Just sounds funny.

Anyways, as for gay pride and whatnot, if I could have voted No on Prop 8 I would have but couldn't vote . . . Does that count? Really have no interest in going to a gay pride parade, nor any parade for that matter, I simply don't like parades or events like that, wouldn't matter what it was for really. So I guess some SJW would probably call me homophobic because I don't physically support the LGBTQ community but again, I don't care. I have a friend whose name is Derek, he is gay. Notice how I didn't say a gay friend? Cause he is Derek. People are individuals, I will not be bullied into treating a group of people that have 1 trait in common as all being the same, sorry. But maybe I just don't understand people in the LGBTQ, although judging from those I know, I am guessing I am right in thinking that, my sexuality alone does not define me (or gender for that matter but honestly Transgender is a whole separate beast with some serious issues that can't be fixed no matter how much they are accepted by others, would definitely say that it would be a whole lot nicer to be trans 10-20 years from now once current cures are "perfected" and more research has been done with trans itself)
Pirating_NinjaMar 3, 2016 10:00 PM
Mar 3, 2016 10:28 PM
Feb 2016
Pirating_Ninja said:
inairsa said:

Wait . . . Influenced? You know, if sexuality was a choice, given that most of the "rough shit" is in the past in the US, I might have opted to be gay. Now you are saying "Why?!", and I know, I know, girls are hot . . . But what if you thought guys were hot? Am I being insensitive, I don't really care, It would be much simpler , although I live in a very liberal part of the US so I could imagine living in Texas might suck.

However, I hate to say it, but sexuality just isn't a choice, or else why the fuck would people in many of these Middle Eastern countries choose to be gay? I mean their are easier ways to kill yourself than opt to get beaten to death or thrown off of a roof, just saying.

If you want to protect your children from "not being gay" (at least in boys), I saw some strong correlational studies that showed that the more boys a mother had, the more likely the next boy would be gay . . . so . . . Maybe stop having kids if you have a son. Just saying. And I know, I know "correlation doesn't equal causation", but hey, if sexuality is a choice then what does it matter if correlation does equal causation right?

(And I am not bashing on you, just kind of thinking to myself here, also to anyone on the other side that is offended (i.e. far left). I really don't care)
------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: Don't really care about the LGBTQ committee, although OP your last sentence made me think of Nigel Thornberry discovering some ancient lost tribe known as the LGBTQ, guessing it was a language thing cause:
You said:
Whats your opinion about them and how will you reacts to them if you found them IRL?
Just sounds funny.

Anyways, as for gay pride and whatnot, if I could have voted No on Prop 8 I would have but couldn't vote . . . Does that count? Really have no interest in going to a gay pride parade, nor any parade for that matter, I simply don't like parades or events like that, wouldn't matter what it was for really. So I guess some SJW would probably call me homophobic because I don't physically support the LGBTQ community but again, I don't care. I have a friend whose name is Derek, he is gay. Notice how I didn't say a gay friend? Cause he is Derek. People are individuals, I will not be bullied into treating a group of people that have 1 trait in common as all being the same, sorry.

by "influence" i'm not only talking about sexual orientation but also behavior. in indonesia -- which is my country and the country of mal user that start this thread -- there's so much teenager that over-reacting to this issue, mostly primary school students. they upload photos like, kissing their best friend (same sex), and even indecent picture. it's not that they are gay, they IMITATE it because they see it.
so i just said my opinion, as an indonesian, who knows about situation in indonesia. sorry if there's people who got offended, i don't mean to offend anyone though.
and as someone who graduated from biology department, what i've learnt is that sexual orientation is not 100% innate, environment has big role. someone who is not homosexual can be homosexual later, and vice versa. someone who is homosexual can be normal again.
yes it's not "choice" for the people themselves, since people may not realize the effect of their environmenment on them. what the adults/parents can do is provide the "desired" environment.
Mar 3, 2016 10:55 PM

Sep 2014
RedRoseFring said:
I don't support it. I don't think that just because one has a certain attraction, they must act on it.

I'll act it on it as I please...what are you gonna do about it, tough boy?
Mar 3, 2016 11:05 PM

Mar 2015
Why do we keep adding letters? Isn't LGBT enough? What about the otherkin? I vote for LGBTQIO
Mar 3, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
Self-proclaimed gays in real life are generally nice and funny guys. They're a pretty common sight at cafes and night clubs in my place (where no one's bothering them) and they're just normal folks who love chatting and joking with each other. Some have married, some have adopted children, and many are succesful businessmen. Really, beside their sexuality, they're no different than the rest of us.

Now, self-proclaimed gays on in internet on the other hand.....
Mar 4, 2016 1:24 AM
Jul 2018
Kuro-Sama1 said:
holysauron said:
Maybe a dumb question, but what does the Q in LGBTQ stand for?

It stands for questioning I would presume. Generally, this is a question you yourself can look up as well if you want to look for more reputable sources.

"Questioning" or "Queer", both works.

TheN00dzWizard said:
Why do we keep adding letters? Isn't LGBT enough? What about the otherkin? I vote for LGBTQIO

In all seriousness, it seems that the "longest" acronym is LGBTQQIAAP.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Queer Questioning Intersex Asexual Allies Pansexual.

I also seen "LGBTH", with the "H" for "Heterosexual" (yes…)

But yes, it is somewhat ridiculous. Especially when you consider that "Queer" acts as an umbrella term for all others.
Mar 4, 2016 1:30 AM

Apr 2015
LGBT are just people trying too hard to be special.
WEABOO SCIENTIST
Mar 4, 2016 1:43 AM

Jan 2013
I support the LGBT+ because I'm apart of it, although I'm not as overzealous about it as everyone on Tumblr.
I'm just me.
I've only ever met a couple of people that are overly-flamboyant or whatever.
My sister is a lesbian, my cousin is a lesbian, my two best friends are bisexual, and quite a few of my other friends are gay, and I live in a pretty homophobic state in the US.
I've never really seen it as something out of place or anything, just another normal thing.
It's quite annoying that people want to make such a big deal out of it :-T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2016 5:31 AM
Feb 2016
Different doesn't mean wrong. I don't think it's okay to rank people by who they are attracted to. Why would I care who they sleep with as long as they act normally? Yes, I would vote for the legalization of gay marriages because love knows no social boundaries.

One of the areas I work with is surrogacy and this is something gay couples should also have access to, with no political or social judgement or restrictions. There're so many crazy things in the world like drugs, weapon, child abuse, etc. Given that, LGBT is just too innocent to worry about.
Mar 4, 2016 5:34 AM

Mar 2008
I would like an LGBLT sandwich, thanks.
Mar 4, 2016 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly what's the problem with people being different?
I'm a bi. I feel ok...
Mar 4, 2016 6:09 AM

Sep 2015
I don't think any differently of them to any other group of people. People are people.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 4, 2016 9:57 AM

Jan 2014
AnimeFreak-San said:
RedRoseFring said:

I'll act it on it as I please...what are you gonna do about it, tough boy?

Nothing.......except shake my head at the prevertedness.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 4, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2016
Mogu-sama said:

Derp.

like, you were a guy? girlie you look so fuckable! i like your nails, hair, and the overall of your body silhouette, you surely can fit in a dress :D
SakuraokaMar 4, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 4, 2016 12:22 PM

Sep 2012
"I'm fine with it just as long as they don't FORCE IT ON ME or anything"

^ words spoken by everybody who has never faced a single challenge in their entire life.
Mar 4, 2016 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
Red_Keys said:

^ words spoken by everybody who has never faced a single challenge in their entire life.

Plus, we are forcing what on them? Our very existence?
Mar 4, 2016 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
Well, I am one myself (bisexual), so... I don't see why I would be against the movement

Of course there are a few radical nutcases and people with shitty attitudes here and there in the community but then again the same goes for all movements, most of us are just normal folks who happen to have a sexual orientation that isn't heterosexuality

I applaud you
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 4, 2016 12:57 PM

Mar 2008
I don't care as long as they don't harm society. If men having sex with men (MSM) are spreading AIDS, then that's a problem. Something should be done about that within their community. So no, I don't care what you do but if you're hurting others then that needs to be fixed. Same problem I have with smokers, or any other group.

Wikipedia said:
The CDC reports that in 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections and that MSM who had a history of recreational drug injection accounted for an additional 3% of new infections. Among the approximately 784,701 people living with an HIV diagnosis, 396,810 (51%) were MSM. About 48% of MSM living with an HIV diagnosis were white, 30% were black, and 19% were Hispanic or Latino. Although the majority of MSM are white, non-whites accounted for 54% of new infections HIV related MSM infections in 2008.[7] A recent study estimated that for every 100,000 MSM, 692 will be diagnosed with HIV. This makes MSM 60 times more likely to contract the virus than other men and 54 times more likely than women.

Need more education etc. People should be aware to take care of themselves and others.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

25 by Rhaelynne »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

21 by _Nette_ »»
20 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
59 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.