Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 22, 2016 7:23 PM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
The last 3 episodes have been surprisingly good!
No way, I can't dislike a KyoAni show!

Nice plot twist, even if it was a bit predictable.

I'm not sure if you are serious or.....
This show is garbage. This studio seems incapable of delivering anything more then weak melodrama and even weaker fan-service. They took what could have been an awesome story and backdrop, mixed it with week old taco-bell, bent over in-front of a storyboard and let the shit spray forth. Seriously, fire the guy responsible for this mess.

On the other hand. I keep watching cause I am a sucker for pretty colors and the voice acting is pretty good. And Also for the hope that the actual plot gets revealed.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 22, 2016 11:20 PM

Jan 2015
Rebelhero said:
Xenocrisi said:
The last 3 episodes have been surprisingly good!
No way, I can't dislike a KyoAni show!

Nice plot twist, even if it was a bit predictable.

This show is garbage. This studio seems incapable of delivering anything more then weak melodrama and even weaker fan-service. They took what could have been an awesome story and backdrop, mixed it with week old taco-bell, bent over in-front of a storyboard and let the shit spray forth. Seriously, fire the guy responsible for this mess.

On the other hand. I keep watching cause I am a sucker for pretty colors and the voice acting is pretty good. And Also for the hope that the actual plot gets revealed.

I'm serious.
I love this show.
Mar 22, 2016 11:26 PM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
Rebelhero said:

I'm serious.
I love this show.

I actually ate my words on the very next episode. And narrowed it down to simply the previous 4 episodes as the route of my displeasure. I HATED the dream land and hot spring and the cat episode was just... odd.
I love the show. as long as I forget those moments exist...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 23, 2016 10:34 AM

Jul 2014
This episode really makes me question my sanity for coming back to this show, but oh well. I'm sure I can somehow get through the rest of this.
Mar 25, 2016 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
Daisuki said:
This was an 'okay' episode. I liked the animation though.
ihusmal1234 said:
Did anyone else just burst out laughing when Kurumi just popped that gun outta nowhere?
Yes! I almost thought the play suddenly became a complete mess. Did guns exist at the end of the Edo period?

Yes~ The Shinsengumi was a police-like force around the time the Western people tried to enter Japan and they brought weapons like guns with them n__n
Mar 25, 2016 5:58 PM

Sep 2010
Miyako-tan said:
Yes~ The Shinsengumi was a police-like force around the time the Western people tried to enter Japan and they brought weapons like guns with them n__n

Thank you for the reply! I also got a previous response from TheBigGuy earlier in the thread.
Daisuki said:
TheBigGuy said:

Yes. The earliest examples of what today is called a revolver were made in Germany in the late 16th century. And the famous Smith & Wesson was developed in the 1850s.

Thank you for the reply. It was extremely informative. =D

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 28, 2016 7:10 PM

Jun 2015
Definitely one of the better episodes.
Apr 5, 2016 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
The drama club member was actually a phantom? What a twist.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 27, 2016 6:06 AM

Oct 2009
Such an irrelevant episode
May 8, 2016 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
That was literally boring as balls. I could have watched paint dry instead.
Jun 6, 2016 4:13 PM

May 2012
Not the best episode, but well let's see what's next!
Jun 27, 2016 1:32 AM

Apr 2016
Not a bad episode.
It's was very entertaining to see Mia act & see Albrecht on stage helping Kurumi remember her lines was adorable! I'm also a big fan of the Edo era & I loved to see them act it out.
Nov 4, 2016 10:43 AM

Sep 2013
Edo Period Shinsengumi Drama with phantoms :)
They actually won :O
Dec 19, 2016 5:52 AM

Jul 2013
Oh good thing they didn't seal her. She's just a poor soul who only wants to act. Phantom lives matter bro.
Jun 2, 2017 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
Blonde Blue Angel girl returns.
So she is actually a Phantom.
lol at Shosuke.
LMAO at Kurumi pulling out the gun.
Albrecht kicking ass.
They won.

Nice action scenes. Ayumi had nice oppai. Definitely a Phantom I'd hit.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 20, 2017 5:36 PM
Jul 2016
Not much act-ion in this episode...
Sep 19, 2018 11:40 AM

Apr 2013
I don't get it.... why do they have to make such ridiculous episodes? If they would just hunt a few phantoms each episode and have some SoL moments I would enjoy this way more.
Oct 11, 2020 9:47 PM

Apr 2019
So.. umm.. where did Kurumi get that gun?
Aug 6, 2021 12:29 AM

Jun 2020
An acting episode this should be good while they're in the spotlight, Kurumi how cute she looks in that costume

Haruhiko is in trouble when he lost his balance and landed on Reina her lmao that was hilarious her strength is incredibly powerful, Their acting while voice acting was sure fun to watch and that phantom that changes the scenery makes a different atmosphere all in all

I'm glad they won the competition but they'll have to focus on this a bit longer than usual.
May 27, 2023 3:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh that wasn't a bad idea to mix phantom wishes with a stage play, especially during the shinsengumi era, of course they won the 1st prize with that but they're still used by the phantom to keep working at the theater xD
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the most attractive Musaigen no Phantom World character?

Shizuna - Apr 16

16 by shawnfoster »»
Apr 17, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Who do you think Haruhiko should end up with? ( 1 2 )

Matsurichan - Feb 14, 2016

73 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Nov 20, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

235 by esolcdneirf »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:10 PM

» How was it?

kurumidesu22 - Nov 2, 2023

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:41 AM

Poll: » Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2016

240 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.