Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What's with the ingesting of other guys' blood and semen? :P

Not such a fan of this chapter or Niki. But the erotic apocalypse is an underexplored scenario imo.
Oct 27, 2016 11:57 PM

Dec 2015
Niki was the usual persecution target teenager we have in a lot of manga/animation but it made a correct story and lead Nagumo to confront his nature.

The intriguing news around the Chôjin ("super-human"? by the way, what does overfiend mean??), the fact it seems to have its own mind ("The girl is mine.") and kills anything he wants and reverts back to a rather idiotic highschool boy create a certain mystery. Especially now that Amano was confronted to the future he mold.
I am also ibterested in this "Suikaku-?". Is he a demon? He looks like some ancient japanese pictures.

More disgusting things to be found too, of course, mostly thanks to the bad guy of the day. About the sex scenes, they seem to be just randomly added for the sake of the genre.
Megumi, looks like nothing more than a lust object because of her lack of implication in the story and her look.

The synthesizer music was particularly bad this time (and I love 80s movies/animation music)

4/5
Rei_IIIOct 28, 2016 12:23 AM
Oct 28, 2016 5:49 AM

Apr 2012
I think Chojin roughly translates to "over-god" rather than "overfiend", he's supposedly the superior being above all others (not fully transformed from high-school kid yet though).

Suikakuju is from the demon realm working on behalf of its ruler to protect their interests, he does have an oldschool vibe.

Can't remember the sex scenes exactly but I think they all sort of move the story at least - the orgy humiliates Niki... others give people power, or are just for fun... Megumi is great :P I think she's just there as an example of how carnal and desire-driven the non-human worlds are (??!)
May 7, 2018 7:56 PM

Dec 2015
I wish there was more action with Megumi tbh...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 20, 2019 5:09 PM

Mar 2018
You don't see many anime where a dude chops off his cock, because people bullied him.
Jan 31, 2021 10:54 PM

Nov 2015
cnkbkjuh895 said:
You don't see many anime where a dude chops off his cock, because people bullied him.

best part tho, i love the psychological aspect on this

đź’˘

Mar 10, 2021 5:24 PM

Aug 2020
When it comes to H content this has to be my favourite episode out of all 3. The Megumi H scene with tentacles was hot af. The female orgy scene was going pretty well until that loser Niki ruined it by killing every hot babe in the room. He also ruined both Akemi H scenes and even his own harem sex scene, man fuck Niki!

Overall though the plot and the characters were much more interesting in this episode. If only most H scenes weren't so half assed this could have been an excelent episode, but unfortunately most H scenes were still pretty disappointing.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 19, 2021 11:51 PM

Apr 2019
This time travel in the end ruined the anime for me, I was enjoying it...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Episode 3 Discussion

Aveja - Apr 14, 2010

13 by Adriannitro »»
Jan 29, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Episode 1 Discussion

Blackouting - Feb 27, 2016

23 by Adriannitro »»
Jan 21, 11:08 PM

» Is this really a hentai?

wazzupdog - Apr 10, 2021

8 by removed-user »»
Sep 1, 2022 4:37 AM

» Can someone please tell me how much worse the uncensored urotsukidoji ChĹŤjin Densetsu UrotsukidĹŤji ova is compared to the theatrical western release?

EmperorDemonGava - Apr 9, 2012

8 by Blackouting »»
Apr 22, 2016 8:13 AM

» So is it safe to say Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji is the sickest most depraved anime ever?

EmperorDemonGava - Jul 6, 2012

9 by Aveja »»
Jan 15, 2016 3:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.