Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 19, 2016 7:47 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Korean raw has been released:

http://www.shencomics.com/archives/625397

Suzuka is going to die of an orgasm as this rate, lol.

That Danger Beast battle looks really cool. For the moment, looks better than in the anime. Also, the Emperor seems to activate the Supreme Teigu at the end. Wonder what will be.
Feb 19, 2016 7:50 AM

Apr 2013
Danger beast squad fight was pretty damn good and different from the anime. As for that Emperor Teigu... PLEASE NO ROBOT.

DON'T BE A FUCKING ROBOT. I SWEAR
Feb 19, 2016 8:26 AM

Oct 2014
Megazord coming next chapter

I hope he has a different design though, something like this.

Feb 19, 2016 8:48 AM

Jul 2013
I can't wait to see the Mecha to see everyone here salty and raging :)
Feb 19, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2016
I'm pretty sure the mechazord will appear next chapter.

This is turning good.

The ice cavalry tho, kinda disappointed.
Feb 19, 2016 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
Looks like the moment of truth has arrived. Pls don't be a giant mecha!
Feb 19, 2016 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Just noticed that Najenda is wearing Lubbock's goggles ;_;
Feb 20, 2016 11:12 PM
Sep 2015
The chapter seemed a bit rushed I guess the author really wants to get the story over with
Feb 27, 2016 4:15 PM

Dec 2013
The dialogue between Esdeath and Suzuka was hilarious!

Hyped for this final battle. Still praying it won't be a giant mecha.
Feb 27, 2016 4:36 PM

Jul 2013
Please Takahiro, don't let the Esdeath x Suzuka pairing die ;_;

The Danger Beast battle looks really cool. About those controlling Danger Beast Teigus (Esdeath said that the Empire also has one), if anyone is interesting, it has been foreshadowed since volume 5:

Btw, the Minister is so funnily evil (those expressions he makes when he thinks of how he killed the previous Emperor and his wife were hillarious) that I can't take him seriously. Those new targets of Night Raid looks like some good fodder (but Najenda said that they may possesses Teigus too... I wonder if any of them would have one).

Overall, I like the pace, much less rushed that the one of the anime (too bad we will never see the Danger Beast battle animated ever T_T). The Mecha will appear in the next chapter probably. I can't wait to see the salty people.
Feb 27, 2016 4:44 PM

Nov 2011
I hope they go with a different route next time. Inevitable fight between Akame and Esdeath eventually though.

Got a weird feeling about the Supreme Teigu already.
Feb 27, 2016 4:58 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Good luck, Tatsumi. And I must say that the Prime Minister is just becoming uglier every chapter. Like before he was bad but now he's just disgusting.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 27, 2016 5:57 PM

Feb 2016
The climax is approaching! :D I really want to see how they'll bring down Esdeath and let's not forget they'll have that 'supreme teigu' to deal with later on. That danger beast battle was pretty cool tho, had no idea they had teigu that could do that
Feb 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Jul 2014
Please don't let it be a Mecha. I swear to god I will fucking cry if it is.
[center][/center]
Feb 27, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2015
Alright, new chapter! Excellent! So what do we have this month....

Suzuka having a much bigger role than in the anime. And being a major fucking masochist.
.Final arc jibber jabber. All the plot threads are coming together. Looks like Tatsumi vs Esdeath may happen for a bit. And can I just say how fucking badass Tatsumi is now. Much respect. Its official, I like him slightly more than Wave now. ^_^ (Sporadically subject to change. =.=)
.Some new slightly higher ranking fodder for Akame and Leone to take out, that will mean absolutely nothing in the end. While also basically confirming that Akame will be the one to kill Esdeath, ala anime.
.Epic battle involving Esdeath's OP Teigu vs a fucking... Danger Beast charmer. O.o (Good job, Takahiro. Didn't think of that one. :o)
.And the minster revealing what happened to his little puppets parents. Interesting, to say the least.
.And I'm sorry, but that Mecha Teigu from the anime is incoming. I know nobody wants it, but its going to happen. -_-+

Alright, pretty decent chapter. Although... I hope Kurome's okay. There was like, no mention of her or Wave. My girl better be alright. -_-+... I am interested to see what could possibly attack those two now. I mean, what other threat is there? O.o A rogue Danger Beast or something, that's rather anticlimactic. :o

3/5. Can't wait for next month! ^_^
Feb 27, 2016 6:55 PM

Nov 2014
lol everyone already knows the supreme teigu is gonna be something ridiculous like in the anime no surprise there.

honestly i don't even know what najendas teigu is, considering her position in night raid and in the rebel army we have to assume susanoo couldn't be her only teigu, that would suggest she has none now and had none before his waking up probably saving it, especially considering shes the leader of a group of all teigu users. Also i wanna see the rebel armies leader because najenda is definitely not that person theres gotta be some powerhouse at the top of that.

anyway this has a feel of the manga ending with the rebel armies victory but tatsumi and esdeath both die in a battle against each other thats the kinda shit you know esdeath is gonna orgasm over.
Feb 27, 2016 7:17 PM

Oct 2014
Boss Lady Najenda used to use Pumpkin before Esdeath jacked her up.
Feb 27, 2016 9:18 PM
Sep 2014
Illyricus said:
Please Takahiro, don't let the Esdeath x Suzuka pairing die ;_;

The Danger Beast battle looks really cool. About those controlling Danger Beast Teigus (Esdeath said that the Empire also has one), if anyone is interesting, it has been foreshadowed since volume 5:

Wow, nice find. I don't even remember that scene. Looking at the older chapters also made me realize what a long way Takahiro's artwork has come.

Relinquished- said:

I am interested to see what could possibly attack those two now. I mean, what other threat is there? O.o

Honestly, it could literally be anything. Maybe some of the Wild Hunt members are actually still alive and are coming back to haunt them or something.
Feb 27, 2016 9:29 PM

Apr 2015
Relinquished- said:

I am interested to see what could possibly attack those two now. I mean, what other threat is there? O.o

^Honestly, it could literally be anything. Maybe some of the Wild Hunt members are actually still alive and are coming back to haunt them or something.

Awesome. Ghost exist in the Akame ga Kill universe... That actually sounds pretty cool though! XD

My theory is that its one of Stylish's escaped experiments or something. Or just some slightly more powerful than average Danger Beast. I'm actually quite curious. There is little to nothing else I can think of. O.o
Feb 27, 2016 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
Cool chapter... Danges beasts fight was totally awesome... Interesting to know the final targets, hope they put a fight before dying. I also can't wait to see more teigu users. Tatsumi looking even more badass than before. Now if the ultimate teigu is gonna be a fucking robot, then I hope it lookes different than in the anime
Feb 28, 2016 12:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The prime minister is so evil that he's actually strangely comedic.

I don't know why the rebels attack that city. Just keep a massive siege around it and wait a couple of years until every last crumb, seed and rat is eaten.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 28, 2016 12:46 AM

Sep 2014
Why can't I hold all these death flags?
That fucker really needs to die a horrible death.
Feb 28, 2016 1:50 AM

Nov 2008
Relinquished- said:

Suzuka having a much bigger role than in the anime. And being a major fucking masochist.
.Final arc jibber jabber. All the plot threads are coming together. Looks like Tatsumi vs Esdeath may happen for a bit. And can I just say how fucking badass Tatsumi is now. Much respect. Its official, I like him slightly more than Wave now. ^_^ (Sporadically subject to change. =.=)
.Some new slightly higher ranking fodder for Akame and Leone to take out, that will mean absolutely nothing in the end. While also basically confirming that Akame will be the one to kill Esdeath, ala anime.
.Epic battle involving Esdeath's OP Teigu vs a fucking... Danger Beast charmer. O.o (Good job, Takahiro. Didn't think of that one. :o)
.And the minster revealing what happened to his little puppets parents. Interesting, to say the least.
.And I'm sorry, but that Mecha Teigu from the anime is incoming. I know nobody wants it, but its going to happen. -_-+

Alright, pretty decent chapter. Although... I hope Kurome's okay. There was like, no mention of her or Wave. My girl better be alright. -_-+... I am interested to see what could possibly attack those two now. I mean, what other threat is there? O.o A rogue Danger Beast or something, that's rather anticlimactic. :o

How do you know about the giant mecha will appear in the manga?
Feb 28, 2016 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
Relinquished- said:
Relinquished- said:

^Honestly, it could literally be anything. Maybe some of the Wild Hunt members are actually still alive and are coming back to haunt them or something.

Awesome. Ghost exist in the Akame ga Kill universe... That actually sounds pretty cool though! XD

My theory is that its one of Stylish's escaped experiments or something. Or just some slightly more powerful than average Danger Beast. I'm actually quite curious. There is little to nothing else I can think of. O.o
Plot twist: Stylish is not actually dead and has returned to do an STYLISH attack on Wave and Kurome.

Farabeuf said:
I know that I wasn't the only one who thinks that.

bromains said:
honestly i don't even know what najendas teigu is, considering her position in night raid and in the rebel army we have to assume susanoo couldn't be her only teigu, that would suggest she has none now and had none before his waking up probably saving it, especially considering shes the leader of a group of all teigu users. Also i wanna see the rebel armies leader because najenda is definitely not that person theres gotta be some powerhouse at the top of that.
Najenda's Teigu before having Susanoo was Pumpkin, but she becomes unable to use it after the injuries she received in her battle against Esdeath. Currently, she didn't have any Teigu, she is just leadering the revolutionary army's troops.
Feb 28, 2016 3:49 AM

Jul 2012
Seems like the anime ending strikes back, i mean the giant gundam. Let's just hope that it wouldn't that bad =/
Feb 28, 2016 4:22 AM

Nov 2012
Relinquished- said:

What if Mine were healed at the same springs Wave and Kurome go, she can't forgive how Kurome killed Chelsea, battle ensues... Oh, right, Pumpkin was destroyed XD Wave could own her for sure anyway.

Anyhow, my waning interest in this series has been rekindled (the late translations don't help at all), the danger beast teigus were a much needed touch for a final climactic battle. The prime ministers' revelations... so not only was the previous emperor a nice guy, the PM won't hesitate to kill the current one given the right (or wrong XD) circumstances... dude, somebody please kill Honest already, with extreme prejudice!! Tatsumi vs Esdeath and Esdeath vs Akame coming soon apparently... I don't know why I feel Najenda will be the first to die in this battle, she looks like the easiest target for Esdeath (unless she got a new teigu?).
That conversation between Esdeath and Suzuka was kinda hilarious, it reminded me of Prison School's Andre and Meiko.
I just hope that the final teigu is NOT:
- a mecha/titan teigu (yeah pretty obvious)
- a stupid zombie resurrecting device a la Naruto, we already had enough with yatsufusa.

5/5
How about white fox adapts the true ending route eventually? :'C kinda what they did with steins;gate β and steins;gate 0.
kchorrex2012Feb 28, 2016 4:30 AM
Feb 28, 2016 5:43 AM

Dec 2011
I didn't expect Tatsumi to be launched at the front lines already.
I wish the author could have shown more of the Teigu users of the Imperial Army, even if they get foddered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2016 6:49 AM

Jan 2015
Don't be a gundam, don't be a gundam, don't be a gundam....
Really nice chapter, however I wonder what is going on with Kurome and Wave, gues we will find out at the least expected moment
Feb 28, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2015
HollowIchigo58 said:
Relinquished- said:

Oh I don't. I'm just pretty sure. 80-82%. =.= Actually, what else could this supreme/ultimate Teigu even be at this point? Maybe I just can't think of anything else it could be because I'm still scarred from the anime. :P
Feb 28, 2016 8:31 AM

Jul 2013
If the Supreme Teigu it's not a Mecha, I'm sure it will be a giant Danger Beast.
Feb 28, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2014
I fuсking hate that prime minister trash. Yeah, let's just force poison into a mother for no reason, or have someone cut out a baby from a pregnant woman's stomach for entertainment. Like what the hell? I hope his death is slow.

Hoping for a nice surprise, namely no giant robots. Tatsumi will probably survive either way, though.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 28, 2016 11:46 AM

Nov 2008
Relinquished- said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Oh I don't. I'm just pretty sure. 80-82%. =.= Actually, what else could this supreme/ultimate Teigu even be at this point? Maybe I just can't think of anything else it could be because I'm still scarred from the anime. :P
Indeed, that makes perfect sense.
Feb 28, 2016 6:12 PM

May 2015
Youkan & Honest... that is some f*cked up way to be entertained...

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, I hope that bastard get his soon...
Feb 28, 2016 7:03 PM

Sep 2013
Did none of you notice the myriad references of "of royal bloodline", "your father", and other phrases revolving around paternal heritage? Calling it right now, the Emperor will NOT be able to activate Shitokazer because he's not the previous Emperor's child.

Sadly, I definitely see Najenda's near-instant death in the next <3 chapters. She used up 2/3 of her life with Susanoo's Magatama Manifestations and at 28 years old, she's overdue for Death's visit. Fortunately, Tatsumi is right there to take over and raise the then lowered morale of the Revolutionary Army.
Feb 28, 2016 9:03 PM

Oct 2013
The prime minister is such a one dimensional villain, its not even funny. -_- anyways average chapter. 3/5.
Feb 29, 2016 2:46 AM

Aug 2014
Honest needs to die in the most gruesome way possible , like seriously what the fuck...
Feb 29, 2016 5:03 AM
Dec 2013
Although I wasn't a big fan of the route that the anime took, I do think Akame's trump card seems very plausible in her fight with Esdeath. I really hope that the supreme teigu isn't the mech, but I feel like it will be though unfortunately. At this point though, the manga is already quite different from the anime so I do put my hopes of a good ending in Takahiro.
Feb 29, 2016 6:31 AM

Apr 2008
SlyVengeance said:
Although I wasn't a big fan of the route that the anime took, I do think Akame's trump card seems very plausible in her fight with Esdeath. I really hope that the supreme teigu isn't the mech, but I feel like it will be though unfortunately. At this point though, the manga is already quite different from the anime so I do put my hopes of a good ending in Takahiro.

It's not plausible at all. At teh start of the series Akame said how she has to be super careful about doing maintenance on the blade since one nick to her finger and she'd be dead. ANd yet that trumpcard required her to DELIBERATELY CUT HERSELF.
Feb 29, 2016 7:08 AM

Dec 2014
The war finally started, Tatsumi on the frontlines as well.
This Prime Minister just sucks so bad. Is there a person who actually likes him?

Supreme Teigu next chapter,I actually don't mind it being a mecha :P
Feb 29, 2016 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
The Prime Minister just becomes more and more hateable, what a damn jerk. but the war has started! Pretty excited to see how it will differ from the anime.
Feb 29, 2016 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
Illyricus said:
Relinquished- said:

Plot twist: Stylish is not actually dead and has returned to do an STYLISH attack on Wave and Kurome.

Farabeuf said:
I know that I wasn't the only one who thinks that.

bromains said:
Najenda's Teigu before having Susanoo was Pumpkin, but she becomes unable to use it after the injuries she received in her battle against Esdeath. Currently, she didn't have any Teigu, she is just leadering the revolutionary army's troops.

i highly doubt that will be the case, i bet a teigu with her will be revealed during this final arc. she lost pumpkin before the series even started and even though you aren't supposed to be able to use 2 teigu at the same time might not apply to biological teigu like susanoo since they aren't directly connected to the users body (except for when he used his secret move that took her life force)
Feb 29, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2013
bromains said:
i highly doubt that will be the case, i bet a teigu with her will be revealed during this final arc. she lost pumpkin before the series even started and even though you aren't supposed to be able to use 2 teigu at the same time might not apply to biological teigu like susanoo since they aren't directly connected to the users body (except for when he used his secret move that took her life force)
So far, anything about her having another Teigu has been revealed. Akame said during Zank's arc that all the members of Night Raid except Najenda had Teigus, and if she would have posseses another Teigu, I'm sure she would have used it against Kurome's puppet in that cannyon or against Esdeath in Kyoroch, in a fight against a formidable oponent. And after losing Susanoo, any scene has implied her possesion of a new Teigu. If she reveals another one, that will look like an asspull.

Also, I don't know if she would be able to have another Teigu after her wounds. If I remember right, she stopped to use Pumpkin because the wounds she received of Esdeath weakened her very much. She was able to use Susanoo because he reacted to her, as she was similar to his previous owner.
Feb 29, 2016 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
Hoping the Supreme Teigu isn't the giant mecha, but it probably will be.....we'll see.

And holy crap the Prime Minister is seriously fucked up. What kind of horrible upbringing must one have in order to do shit like that with no remorse? Hopefully he'll die a slow slow slow death.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 29, 2016 10:13 PM
Jan 2015
I'm still wondering what were those things in chapter 67. Does anyone knows?
Feb 29, 2016 11:19 PM

Jul 2013
Just a friendly reminder that next chapter will be the chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 1, 2016 2:23 AM

Jan 2008
Moral of the chapter: yes, Honest is a terrible character, but not because he's done... things, more like because he is so painfully and one-dimensionally LOLSOEVUL it actually hurts my feelings.

Illyricus said:

Means Shikowhatever will be a lewd gundam this time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Mar 1, 2016 2:29 AM

Jul 2013
Junchi said:
Illyricus said:

Means Shikowhatever will be a lewd gundam this time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Trump Card of the Megazord will be the drill that will pierce the heavens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I want some Esdeath x Suzuka hot action next chapter, but I don't think that is going to happen :(
Mar 1, 2016 2:35 AM

Dec 2013
VJ87G said:
I'm still wondering what were those things in chapter 67. Does anyone knows?

I'm guessing you're referring to Wave and Kurome. I doubt we will be finding out anytime soon.
Mar 1, 2016 7:47 PM

Oct 2013
-Alduin's Dragon Army vs an Army of Kaijus
-Ice Centaurs "The Frost Cavalry"
-Tatsumi becoming Guts slowly
-Esdeath flying around the battlefield , launching so much ice that even a touhou player couldn't dodge all her attacks
-The Emperor is still the biggest bastard in existence
-The Megazord will awaken

THIS IS HOW FINAL BATTLES SHOULD BE LIKE!!!
Mar 2, 2016 10:10 AM

Oct 2014
lmao that chapter was hilarious
the interaction with esdeath was hilarious and the fucking ministers flashbacks xD

This was a decent build up, could have been better ans maybe got us hyped for the next chapter but was still good. Can't wait for the climax to begin.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.