Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2015 5:26 AM

Oct 2011
@Sugoi

Uta's one of the clowns. Clowns were responsible for Rize's and Kaneki's accident. Read last chapter of TG, find the scene from Arcanix's avatar.
Dec 6, 2015 6:20 AM

Aug 2014
Z4k said:

Ishida delivers yet again.

I would had prefered a kiss but this is also good.

zheopotato said:
Kaneki x Eto is strong in this chapter. I feel as if I'm slowly drifting away from being a Kaneki x Touka shipper lol.

I jumped ship a long time ago.
Dec 6, 2015 6:26 AM

Apr 2014
Kryptiq said:
Z4k said:
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/5de78735f1348323ad85ca9e01264c47.png[img]

What about now?

Dec 6, 2015 6:36 AM
Oct 2012
"""""Sasaki was trained by Arima, and I believe that Arima is genius strategist. He's human with incredible reflexes, but it always felt like his true power was making unbelievable quick decisions, observing an enemy, finding their weak points and seeking openings... But Sasaki was a good guy, he was that kind of person who dislike hurting others, even enemies. But now it's no more truth, so it's probably the first time when Arima's training triggered fully.""""""""

Sasaki ripped off Kanae head with a kick, tore off the Takizawa ear with his mouth, he never seemed to worry about fighting ghouls (cutting them easily). I agree that he is kind, and he does not kill needlessly, but he was never someone who cares more about the safety of the enemy than to own. and I agree that he is now more ruthless.
Dec 6, 2015 6:41 AM

Aug 2014
Z4k said:
Kryptiq said:

What about now?

Even better <3
Dec 6, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
Wow.. this chapter! I'm sure Eto is still alive but still she was torn into two. Kaneki was always someone to be feared but now he's on a whole different level.

Can't believe I'm saying this but that eye licking scene arousing. Even Ishida ships Kanek x Eto :)

I'm curious to how Kaneki is going to play things out from here. If he becomes the enemy of CCG it will be tough for him to save Hinami.
Dec 6, 2015 7:53 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty crazy there, I don't think Eto is dead but I wonder if she lost "on purpose". Well whatever it is Ui is sure going to have a problem with Kaneki now that he has eaten some of the "Owl Kakuja"
RedChromeDec 6, 2015 8:02 AM
Dec 6, 2015 8:21 AM
Aug 2014
callmefanton said:

I spotted a mistake. On page 16-17, it appears that it is Kaneki's LEFT hand that was cut off, when it should be his right hand. Ishida, are you drunk or what?

I think that Kaneki is facing us. If that is the case, then there is no mistake. The reason as to why I think that it is his left hand and he is facing towards us is because of how his arm is positioned. That is not how a right arm would look if Kaneki was facing away from us and towards Eto.
Dec 6, 2015 8:51 AM

Mar 2013
After eating this shit he will be her child - just like she said.
Dec 6, 2015 9:14 AM

Oct 2014
She's able to transform into a mouth dragon... I'm pretty sure she can regenerate legs.. Kanelingus...... Can't wait to get the raw volume of these last coupe chaps.. Nice im sure he's about to go hella crazy tho... If we look into our obsessed TG fan notes we'll remember the psychological effects on those(kaneki) who canabalize on the Kakuja/countless bodies of ghouls. I can only imagine how insane these next chaps are going to be now that he's eating on the Queen bee... Fucking crazy
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 6, 2015 9:38 AM

Oct 2013
Can someone tell me at what point her legs were chopped off?
Dec 6, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
FrozenRemains said:

Ehm, in the same page you see her cut...
Dec 6, 2015 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
Arcanix said:
FrozenRemains said:

Ehm, in the same page you see her cut...

Theres a lot of pages that shes getting cut.
I take it you're sarcasticaly impying page 13?
Anyway my point is that wtf happens on page 11
Dec 6, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
Ehm, he stabbed her with his kagune?...
Dec 6, 2015 9:53 AM

Oct 2013
Arcanix said:

Yeah no fucking shit,i can see that.
Notice how this kagune isnt even attached to his body.Thats what im asking.
Dec 6, 2015 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
Okay... and? i suppose it is attached and it wasn't all drawn.
Dec 6, 2015 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
FrozenRemains said:
Arcanix said:

I don't know what scans you're reading but it's attached to his body.
Dec 6, 2015 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
Mangastream ones.

It gives the impression that he can detach his kagune and use it,which could create plot holes.Ill just blame it on lazy drawing and call it a day then.
Dec 6, 2015 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
Z4k said:
FrozenRemains said:

I think that he's confused that he doesn't see 8 tentacles and you see just 2 that spread into how many there are... or whatever. Dunno, don't care.
Dec 6, 2015 10:18 AM

Mar 2014
zheopotato said:
Kaneki x Eto is strong in this chapter. I feel as if I'm slowly drifting away from being a Kaneki x Touka shipper lol.

Come on mate, I dislike Eto and even I think Kaneki x Eto is better.
Dec 6, 2015 10:19 AM

May 2012
Holy shit! After this chapter I don't think nobody will be able to fuck with him. I mean look at who he his. He can remember everything. He has been trained by Arima and now has ate Eto's kagune. Its over for everyone now.
Dec 6, 2015 10:22 AM

Sep 2013
Arcanix said:
why is that retarded bleach fanboy talking about Kaneki defeating Eto.

I never said that XD
Reading comprehension is important, not that a tk fanboy who thinks that the shirazu/noro debacle is good writing would understand anyways XD

Arcanix said:
I don't know what to say. What is this bullshit? Kaneki is like a copy of Ichigo.

Please stop trolling, but if you really want criticism.

"Nothing happened this chapter except eto/kaneki climbing some buildings and some eto craziness, slow and barely nothing happened."

But I won't go that far, cause that's a bleach hater level critic (even thou tokyo ghoul has the same pacing and doesn't get the hate cause of the 2 faced hypocrite fanboys).
Dec 6, 2015 10:22 AM

Oct 2013
danae_97 said:
zheopotato said:

Come on mate, I dislike Eto and even I think Kaneki x Eto is better.

Why not both
Dec 6, 2015 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
@ichii
Your low q baits are not even funny anymore, now you're just milking it.
Dec 6, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:
Arcanix said:
why is that retarded bleach fanboy talking about Kaneki defeating Eto.

I never said that XD
Reading comprehension is important, not that a tk fanboy who thinks that the shirazu/noro debacle is good writing would understand anyways XD

Arcanix said:
I don't know what to say. What is this bullshit? Kaneki is like a copy of Ichigo.

"Nothing happened this chapter except eto/kaneki climbing some buildings and some eto craziness, slow and barely nothing happened."

But I won't go that far, cause that's a bleach hater level critic (even thou tokyo ghoul has the same pacing and doesn't get the hate cause of the 2 faced hypocrite fanboys).

I told you before, i feel like you're confusing me with someone else.
Dec 6, 2015 10:26 AM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Z4k said:

I think that he's confused that he doesn't see 8 tentacles and you see just 2 that spread into how many there are... or whatever. Dunno, don't care.

Ehh it's pretty similar to this scene in chapter 7

ichii_1 said:

Dec 6, 2015 10:32 AM

Oct 2013

The difference is the colouring of the kagune,in the one you linked they're all about the same size and exact same colour.

Page 11 im talking about could possibly include a new ability (or plot hole),which is why i found it weird, since the kagune that hit Eto is enormous compared to the one on his lower back AND the colour is nowhere close.
Dec 6, 2015 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Z4k said:
Kryptiq said:

What about now?

Step up your game senpai.
Dec 6, 2015 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
each chapter just keeps getting more and more overwhelming
Dec 6, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2014
Ophis said:
Z4k said:

What about now?

Step up your game senpai.
>tfw no yandere waifu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2015 11:22 AM

Sep 2013
Arcanix said:
ichii_1 said:

I told you before, i feel like you're confusing me with someone else.

Nah, you're the resident tk fanboy who overlooks bad writing.
Dec 6, 2015 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:

Nah, you're the resident tk fanboy who overlooks bad writing.

Ehm... okay... lol.
Dec 6, 2015 11:28 AM
Dec 2013
KANEKIII YOU BOSS ASS MOTHERFUCKER
Abdel_Killa17
Dec 6, 2015 11:33 AM

Oct 2014
Kaneki let her lick his fourth eye then kicked the bitch out like Pam. Next level savagery
anikanekiDec 6, 2015 11:36 AM
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Dec 6, 2015 11:53 AM
Dec 2015
bromains said:
since RE began we've seen kagunes

Evolve - Nishikis kagune is gigantic and even looks like a snake

So you didn't saw Kaneki's kagune evolving on first manga?

Double type Kagune - Nutcracker having 2 kagune of seperate types was a first

How about Hinami's double kagune?

Detachable kagune - people hiding their kagune in walls to attack or even making their kagune into a wall

Detachable kagunes are new to TG:re. But probably it's something rare.

I've always wondered if kanekis kagune would eventually reach the level of Etos, back when he was eating lots of ghouls his kagune even would make a mask like object on his face if you remember, he would go really crazy at those times and you could only see 1 eye but it made me think of a much much lower level version of etos like stage 1 towards her monster kagune.

Just 1 eye? Look at Kaneki kagune's mask again.

if eto did die tho which id say is like 1% chance lol, id think the story would either go more into the mysteries of the CCG and the mysteries of the organization that the manager used to work for that said he had to kill his lover. i dont remember their name =X

Eto isn't dead.
The organization name is "V".
Dec 6, 2015 12:00 PM

Aug 2014
Who-hoa. Takatsuki just lets it and says she's fond of Kaneki, since they're (obviously) extremely similar. I wonder if she'll write another book soon. I'm pretty confident that, aside from Arima, Kaneki is by far the best at dodging. I cannot wait for him to have another spar with Shachi... and likely get destroyed for the 3rd time.

Ui better not make any moves he'll regret. I would totally love it if Akira is on some roof and she just snipes Kaneki back to being Haise again with an RC suppressant bullet to his head. After all, this is the motherly love Kaneki's used to.

Kvothe, my fellow Eto fan and shipper, I hope you had as much fun reading this chapter as I did.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 6, 2015 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
Maledict said:
Who-hoa. Takatsuki just lets it and says she's fond of Kaneki, since they're (obviously) extremely similar. I wonder if she'll write another book soon. I'm pretty confident that, aside from Arima, Kaneki is by far the best at dodging. I cannot wait for him to have another spar with Shachi... and likely get destroyed for the 3rd time.

Ui better not make any moves he'll regret. I would totally love it if Akira is on some roof and she just snipes Kaneki back to being Haise again with an RC suppressant bullet to his head. After all, this is the motherly love Kaneki's used to.

Kvothe, my fellow Eto fan and shipper, I hope you had as much fun reading this chapter as I did.

You can't possibly believe Shachi is still stronger than him, can you? The whole reason he was stronger than him was because he trained his body, and who was just training on dodging over the last few years with a certain somebody? I'm pretty sure Shachi would get torn a new one right now.
Dec 6, 2015 12:05 PM

Aug 2014
If noro could make it after being cut in half then definitely eto has a chance of survival? well, given that she eats something/one??? but yes, no way she is gone.

also!! kaneki eating what eto left behind!!! ccg is in for a surprise. and getting what they are due
Dec 6, 2015 12:33 PM

Aug 2014
Ophis said:
You can't possibly believe Shachi is still stronger than him, can you? The whole reason he was stronger than him was because he trained his body, and who was just training on dodging over the last few years with a certain somebody? I'm pretty sure Shachi would get torn a new one right now.

Assuming Shachi was just standing around for the 3 years that passed, you'd have a point. Then there's this. Arima's training is pretty intense, that much is true, but Shachi had a lifetime of experience and training with various combat styles and techniques by the looks of that scan. He's still more refined than Kaneki.

I was also talking about a strict hand-to-hand fight. If they were to go all out, Kaneki would probably win due to his kakuja.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 6, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2015
Kryptiq said:
Z4k said:

zheopotato said:

I jumped ship a long time ago.

They SHOULD have kissed.

Dec 6, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
Imagine Matsuri, or even better Kaneki (although I don't see him going back to CCG, if he is give this nigga Special Class) suggesting that Shirazu should be made into a quinque.
That would be absolutely savage.
Dec 6, 2015 1:25 PM
Nov 2012
TSaiko tsubarashi kaneki is fullback the best two bakimono monster the second king
Kaneki eating eto kakuja wooow
One eye king they went to made one that can be is eto or kaneki for that doctor have interse in kaneki

Ishida sui dont tall me that arima will comeback beat kaneki and haisi will return. i went kaneki to stay
devildantedzDec 11, 2015 3:33 AM
Dec 6, 2015 1:32 PM

Nov 2014
Maledict said:

The underlying fear of Eto actually being dead ruined it for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2015 1:43 PM

Apr 2013
As soon as Kaneki is back he's already wrecking a SSS-rated Ghoul, Eto mostlikely didn't go all out though.
Wonder how much power Kaneki will obtain after cannibalizing Eto's Kakuja
Damn Badass Chapter.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 6, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
Man this smoke is so thick, i can't see anything around me.
Dec 6, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
People actually believe Eto is dead lol. I wouldn't call that a fight as well. They were just playing catching and "flirting" with each other.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 6, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2014
Haha, gonna be completely honest, I never thought something like this will happen in this manga, only hope she isn't dead.
Dec 6, 2015 2:37 PM

Dec 2011
If this manga was obscure before, it's even darker now.
Dec 6, 2015 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
muneyoshi said:
If this manga was obscure before, it's even darker now.

Some would say that it is at the Pokemon's level.
Dec 6, 2015 3:00 PM
Oct 2012
Kvothe51 said:
Maledict said:

The underlying fear of Eto actually being dead ruined it for me.

relax, Eto is good, and her next book should be a romance with a tragic end.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.