Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2015 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pfft, they just won't give up hunting Felia D:

Surprisingly again, I find the action to be pretty well done in this episode as some of the previous. The plot feels pretty repetitive though but I have to admit this episode had much more action than I had expected.

I didn't think it was a big surprise that Agent Honeybee was suspected to be Suzuko though.
I think her powers matured a bit near the end of the episode. Song release when
Nov 15, 2015 5:58 AM

Nov 2013
I don't care anymore
this is literally whatsgoingonidontunderstandatall/10 episode
Nov 15, 2015 6:08 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I can't care less about this plot as it's the same thing over and over again. Yeah animation quality and action direction is good, but this anime is literally going nowhere with its plot and character development. I wonder how the last episode will be... the same thing again?

2/5
Nov 15, 2015 6:41 AM

Jan 2012
For the record, I was the first to call that she was Honeybee last week, but yeah we all knew. :D So glad he got the drop on her like that too, damn traitor. That aside poor Felia's trippin'! I hope this show doesn't end with her "going away" or some other BS like that, it'd be so cliche...
Nov 15, 2015 6:41 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That part with Roman and the mushroom was hilarious

I gotta say that it was really interesting to see that the bar guy was a badass soldier and was friends with the antagonist guy.

Was surprised to see the whole Honeybee thing get settled so quickly but I doubt that this is the last we're gonna see of her and I'm betting that she will turn sides because she clearly loves the bar guy

Looks like the story is about to take the spotlight now so hopefully it'll be good
Nov 15, 2015 6:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
For the record, I was the first to call that she was Honeybee last week, but yeah we all knew. :D So glad he got the drop on her like that too, damn traitor. That aside poor Felia's trippin'! I hope this show doesn't end with her "going away" or some other BS like that, it'd be so cliche...
it better not end with her and Sogo together as a couple is what I'm hoping
Nov 15, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 2012
Tokoya said:
animefan8800 said:

That'd be better than her leaving/dying for some forced BS reason, that happens waaaay too often. But honestly I don't care which of them Sogo ends up with, if either...well hopefully one of them anyway.
Nov 15, 2015 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
I simply love the landscapes that this anime offers ! Very good episode !!
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Nov 15, 2015 7:16 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The last minutes were amazing.

I did not see Honeybee being her coming....who am i even kidding?
Nov 15, 2015 7:26 AM

Dec 2014
xkinn123 said:
I don't care anymore
Nov 15, 2015 7:51 AM

Jul 2014
I have no idea what's going on at this point really, but that ending really caught my attention. Maybe this could still be decent yet?
Nov 15, 2015 8:12 AM

Jul 2010
Felia was like a sylph at the end. Whatever that thing is at the end, it doesn't look all that welcoming.

The ending scenery was quite diverse.
Nov 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Oct 2014
Can this anime be saved ? - Is the question I want answer to.

1.2/5

What is the freaking point of carrying a pot of curry on your back lmao domon top kek 8/8
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Dec 2014
Agreeing with many that the formulaic nature of this series isn't really helping it. Again, it shows signs that its really only for beginners.

Still need to know who exactly is Felia and why the villains want here so damn badly. We are getting answers to minor questions but not to more major ones. For a series that isn't a mystery in the slightest this doesn't really help matters.

Also, what the fuck was with those last few minutes? What's the ring for? Hopefully we get an answer next week.
Nov 15, 2015 8:41 AM

Nov 2014
ok, i don't know what is going on anymore, it's not that confusing but i just don't care anymore about this characters

The music at the end was nice though.
Nov 15, 2015 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
you can never be Eureka Seven just be yourself
Nov 15, 2015 10:09 AM
Oct 2014
animefan8800 said:

Most of us in the last week discussion seemed to have figured out about Honeybee too.

I was kinda more surprise how I guess right from last week discussion about Hajime (that old man) and his connection to Gus after his past was revealed.

The guy in Gus's past in last episode was actually the same Hajime that takes care of Sougo! I guess its only natural that such a man would figure out Honeybee quickly!

I believe the anime let us on Honeybee's identity on purpose so we wouldn't figure or be focused on who Hajime really was (and not letting us expect that twist of Hajime's action towards Malvina/Honeybee)
Nov 15, 2015 10:14 AM

Mar 2014
This chapter was so cool, I like the enviroment, was really really nice. I hope that a bit more story can be released soon and... what happens with Felia? D:
Nov 15, 2015 10:16 AM
Oct 2014
animefan8800 said:
Tokoya said:

That'd be better than her leaving/dying for some forced BS reason, that happens waaaay too often. But honestly I don't care which of them Sogo ends up with, if either...well hopefully one of them anyway.

I agree with you. I don't mind/care what kind of ending they pull/decide, as long as they don't pull the Felia dying or leaving Sougo and gang. I've seen it too many times in anime/manga where they do that to those "chosen characters and his/her special role" like Felia.
bkim999Nov 15, 2015 10:19 AM
Nov 15, 2015 11:26 AM

Sep 2013
Alright episode, roman being caawesome, please don't die :'(
The action was okay, and felia just activated a ring maybe it's comet lucifer and she might blow up the moon or something?

LOL MOFO DON carrying curry up the mountain XD
Nov 15, 2015 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
Meh episode.
The dogs of the government still after Felia...poor her.
I like kid Felia more, that's just me.
Nov 15, 2015 12:16 PM

Oct 2015
I liked the episode, especially sample Felia tenderness, despite the change in your body. The action is improving, although it was rare to see Moura disadvantaged. That final strange halo around the mythical mountain. I do not know, I see that the series gets better and better.
PD: enough with making comic relief with Roman.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Nov 15, 2015 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
xkinn123 said:
I don't care anymore

^
This
+1
I'm starting to hate this show tbh
and i dislike the drama.
But at least, Honeybee got busted by that old man.
2/5

Axelucard_ said:
you can never be Eureka Seven just be yourself

+
XD

Iizbakaokay said:

What is the freaking point of carrying a pot of curry on your back lmao domon top kek 8/8

THAT IS THE MOST THING THAT I WANT TO KNOW FROM THIS EPISODE!!!
Can someone answer this question?
YizelTroNov 15, 2015 12:23 PM
Nov 15, 2015 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
Those guys sure never give up on hunting Felia!
Nov 15, 2015 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
At last! Cosmos no you ni <3

Stark700 said:
Song release when

It is released already.

http://vgmdb.net/album/54441
Nov 15, 2015 1:09 PM

Jul 2015
Nice action, they do a nice job keeping you entertained and making sure you check back every week. The story is coming together more and more, and now we just need to wait for the final few pieces to complete the puzzle.

Nov 15, 2015 1:24 PM

Jul 2015
It's like one episode does one thing and next ep I have to make sure I'm watching the same thing because nothing is making sense... the cool fights are nice eye candy though
Nov 15, 2015 1:24 PM

Apr 2015
> Gang having a good time
> Bad guys show up
> Gang gets their asses kicked, even Mecha Moura
> Gang saved by magic

Every. Single. Episode.

The details with do Mon and Gus being former comrades and the girl being the agent were the only good parts. I think there's a lot more to do Mon than meets the eye.
Nov 15, 2015 1:57 PM

Sep 2015
Thus far I have really been enjoing the series and but I don´t understand what the heck is going on.
Here is the story I get this far:
- Simon Sougo goes mining for some gems.
- finds red gem
- red gem isn´t a gem
- Kaon doesn´t want to marry the rich guy
- her and Protagonist fall down a big plot hole
- red gem reacts and suddenly is a girl
- military attacks main characters for ?reason?
- monster thingy is there and protects them
- monster thingy actually is cute
- Nia felia gets kidnapped for ?reason? by generic obsessive psycho + generic war veteran + crazy killer boy
- MC about to get killed, Felia uses her powers
- Felia get some "plot" *wink*
- military keeps chasing them for ?reason?
- also some backstory with old dude and generic war veteran fighting together in a war

I should really try to turn my brains off. I can´t wrap my head around all the old guys talking and watching things through their big ass telescope, yet I can´t stop watching.
After all this is a dumb-fun-action-comedy-?romance?-adventure-thingy and I love it for what it is.
Nov 15, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2014
This show is pretty much pokemon with mechas. Felia is Pikachu, those 3 bad dudes are team rocket trying to steal her, almost get away with it and then dont.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Nov 15, 2015 2:15 PM

May 2015
Decent episode. That insert song was pretty nice, and then shit got real there at the end. Action is still pretty good.

Rocksterrock said:
This show is pretty much pokemon with mechas. Felia is Pikachu, those 3 bad dudes are team rocket trying to steal her, almost get away with it and then dont.

I had the same thought when they appeared again and Felia and Sougo had to get away again. Lmfao.

Nov 15, 2015 2:30 PM

Sep 2015
GileonFletcher said:
> Gang having a good time
> Bad guys show up
> Gang gets their asses kicked, even Mecha Moura
> Gang saved by magic

Every. Single. Episode.

`Tis just like DBZ (just condense 20 Episodes into one
Nov 15, 2015 3:11 PM

Sep 2014
I started off watching this show and hating it, then I believe it was after the episode with the dancing foods I started thinking "This is okay," but now it's back to just not caring.
Nov 15, 2015 3:15 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Good episode. Comedy was fun, action is always good. the only real problem this show has is its lack of explanation. I understand story build up, but at this juncture, they really need to be giving us some more info.

Not exactly sure why people are upset, of course bad guys are going to keep showing up, they're chasing the group. And the group has to continue to run from them.

People are upset at the fact he brought his pot. Like, who gives a fuck? It more than likely has a point to it. It's probably not just for making food. When he took out his gun and revealed her as a secret agent, it was badass.
Nov 15, 2015 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
Acridine said:

lmao
Nov 15, 2015 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
Such intense yet so beautiful episode.
Nov 15, 2015 5:25 PM

Mar 2013
When Do Mon pulled the gun on Honeybee I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking "SUCK ON THAT BITCH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A DIRTY DIRTY LYING TRAITOR"
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 15, 2015 7:06 PM
Sep 2015
Todd_ said:
Good episode. Comedy was fun, action is always good. the only real problem this show has is its lack of explanation. I understand story build up, but at this juncture, they really need to be giving us some more info.

Not exactly sure why people are upset, of course bad guys are going to keep showing up, they're chasing the group. And the group has to continue to run from them.

People are upset at the fact he brought his pot. Like, who gives a fuck? It more than likely has a point to it. It's probably not just for making food. When he took out his gun and revealed her as a secret agent, it was badass.

Yeah I don't know why people are so upset and they said they don't know what is going on... is it because of the repetitiveness of the fight sequence too?i don't think they are watching the anime just bashing on it.

Yeah some of the major plot points wasn't explained
but as far as i'm concerned we don't need to know those mysteries yet because the series is doing well in story telling the present struggles of Felia and gang. also that occasional flash backs so we could know the connections between some characters and their personality
Nov 15, 2015 7:50 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
What? Felia is evolving?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 15, 2015 8:31 PM
Nov 2010
This is one of those shows where you just wait until the last episode to watch any more, skip to the last 1:30 to watch the entire conclusion and epilogue.

If you like it (doubtful), go back to see how everything unfolded. But if the ending is rushed, nonsensical, and lazily written (likely), then be glad you didn't waste more of your life on it.

This anime is approaching Guilty Crown levels of awfulness. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Guilty. Crown.
Nov 15, 2015 10:13 PM
Jun 2013
i fucking hate how weak Mouran is and it always leaves with a stupid cliffhanger.
Nov 16, 2015 12:36 AM

Mar 2009
what is even going on anymore.
Nov 16, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2015
Say...I think. I know why the show refuses to tell us why they want Felia.

Look at the title of the show. Comet Lucifer. Now you can say the title means a light bringer from a comet. Or the unfortunate other reason.

It is stated that Satin's real name is Lucifer...so...Devil's comet?

And then Everything starts to make sense.

Felia is a hell spawn made to look innocent.

The color red is usually associated with the devil, like her red eyes.

Maura May look like a caterpillar but what if the creature is actually a snake/basilisk? The few forms satin is associated with.

And the reason why The government wants to capture Felia is because she will bring destruction on the planet.

It's setting us up with a big twist!
"I -AM- ELECTRICITY." -Gunvolt
Nov 16, 2015 9:15 AM

Nov 2014
ArondightDestiny said:
Say...I think. I know why the show refuses to tell us why they want Felia.

Look at the title of the show. Comet Lucifer. Now you can say the title means a light bringer from a comet. Or the unfortunate other reason.

It is stated that Satin's real name is Lucifer...so...Devil's comet?

And then Everything starts to make sense.

Felia is a hell spawn made to look innocent.

The color red is usually associated with the devil, like her red eyes.

Maura May look like a caterpillar but what if the creature is actually a snake/basilisk? The few forms satin is associated with.

And the reason why The government wants to capture Felia is because she will bring destruction on the planet.

It's setting us up with a big twist!

if this actually happens im gonna laught really hard
Nov 16, 2015 10:29 AM

Aug 2015
The concept sounds pretty stupid but at least it would make the plot more interesting.
"I -AM- ELECTRICITY." -Gunvolt
Nov 16, 2015 4:23 PM
Feb 2014
This show more and more gives me a "Gurren Lagann" kind of vibe. Decent episode though
Nov 16, 2015 10:59 PM

Oct 2014
Noo whyyy did it have to end like that ;_;

Screw main cast, DoMonxAniance 4ever!
Nov 17, 2015 10:57 PM

Jun 2014
xkinn123 said:
I don't care anymore

This is pretty much how I feel. The show lost all the spirit it used to have =[
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 18, 2015 4:01 PM

May 2013
Damn the expose of agent Honeybee was damn good
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Nov 19, 2015 12:04 AM

Oct 2011
Felia NOOOOOOO
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

160 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.