Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 10, 2015 1:55 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
O__O SEILAH!!??!?! MIRA...GOT SAILA'S FORM AS 1 OF HER SATAN SOUL'S!?!?!?!? HOW the Hell...!?!?! .....Sooo....FT Style is that rather than let your Enemies to die...you can just take their Bodies over?
...wonder what happened to her(Seilah's) Soul. I say....that well, if Mira ever face's Zeref with that Body.

Tough...Lol...Seilah's body acting as Mira...So Cute...and somewhat weird.

Whew...Max really knocked Warren to his senses...with a Nut Kick,,,and No any kind Nakama Talk...just Basic Fact...Our Home, Protect it.

BRANDISH...!! WOW...O__O NEXT FANSERVICE CHAPTER PLEASE!!! LOl...what the hell is Brandish Planning!!

JarjaxleOct 10, 2015 2:07 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 10, 2015 1:59 AM

Jun 2013
Cool to see Mirajane and her new power up. And Natsu showing more signs of maturity... Next chapter tho.. I can smell the hate.
Oct 10, 2015 2:08 AM

Aug 2010
Mira's part was nice.

Brandish best girl with that set up for nxt week ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All I care about now is since this was out today, Taizai's double chaps will be out. I AM HYPE
Oct 10, 2015 2:20 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Mirajane makes Seilah looks cute this chapter. And as for Lucy's battle, I'm ready for something lewd exciting hopefully.
Oct 10, 2015 2:27 AM

Dec 2013
Battle of naked? Really?
Oct 10, 2015 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
The same people who don't bitch whenever one of the guys lost their clothes are bitching about Lucy being forced to comply with Brandish's demands. God I hate the doublestandards in this fandom
Oct 10, 2015 2:29 AM

Nov 2014
Seilah cute O_O

That kick to warren's nuts made me shriek D:
Oct 10, 2015 2:34 AM

Apr 2008
Mika said:
Seilah cute O_O

Not the broom handle up Max's butt?
Oct 10, 2015 2:43 AM

Nov 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Mika said:
Seilah cute O_O

Not the broom handle up Max's butt?

That too. D:
Brutal.
At least it knocked warren back to his senses :3
Oct 10, 2015 2:45 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Mirajane <3

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Oct 10, 2015 2:56 AM

Aug 2012
Hiro be loving that fanservice. Also Mira's part was the most interesting this chapter.
Oct 10, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2013
Man what a great chapter!

Natsu/Happy, Mirajane Sayla and Brandish made the chapter.

I was waiting for Mira hype and then boom! Loving this alot since Sayla was awesome and her powers as well. Good to see Mira wrecking shit with it. This is why she's best girl. <3

That Lucky bastard. Being the pet of the naked goddes and Lucy's about to join the fun. Really curious if she will tell Lucy something about her mom or will Hiro gives us some nice lesbian scenes. haha

Warren got nut cracked. lol
Oct 10, 2015 3:33 AM

Aug 2008
WOW! Mirajane as Seilah. Battle of naked next week. I like where this is going.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 10, 2015 4:00 AM
Sep 2015
TWO GODS IN ONE BATHTUB. THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!
Oct 10, 2015 4:01 AM

Oct 2011
While I don't like to rely on mangapanda scan, all I can say already is that I liked the pacing of this chapter, it felt like nothing happened at all, yes we saw some new things but for me it was incredibly fast, felt like a Bleach 12pages chapter.

Now why I think that's a good thing is because if Hiro keep making this kind of pacing on the further chapters this arc is almost certain that will be way longer than Tartaros, sure it might be a little to early to predict that but I just can't help it, I really want this arc to be huge.

Now what really surprised me is the fact that next chapter we're going to have some fanservice scenes and I'm not annoyed by it in the least, normally I hate FT fanservice scenes, but I'm so hyped for this arc I don't even care about that, since we get to see why Brandish is so interested in Lucy.
-ZET-Oct 10, 2015 4:05 AM
Oct 10, 2015 4:03 AM

Apr 2008
-ZET- said:
While I don't like to rely on mangapanda scan, all I can say already is that I liked the pacing of this chapter, it felt like nothing happened at all, yes we saw some new things but for me it was incredibly fast, felt like a Bleach 12pages chapter.

Now why I think that's a good thing is because if Hiro keep making this kind of pacing on the further chapters this arc is almost certain that will be way longer than Tartaros, sure it might be a little to early to predict that but I just can't help it, I really want this arc to be huge.

Mangastream's is out
Oct 10, 2015 4:09 AM
Sep 2012
I am crying tears of joy, what a chapter, I can't believe it, Seilah's back sort of, kind of. Hiro does listen to this fans, the way it was explained in this chapter, was a complete asspull and makes no sense, but I don't care, it is obvious he originally planned to kill her off and leave you forgotten, but she was a fan favorite, so what a creative way to bring her back. Yay. I don't care about the rest of the chapter, it in the words of Marin it gets a pass.

So Natsu is having trouble because he is holding back, makes sense, and it a great way to get out of a plot hole, people can't say when Natsu beats one of the big bosses, people can't complain how can he win when he had trouble with this grunt. Well played Hiro, well played.

Mavis better think of a plan quick, I thought they were going to surrender, but not far from that being an option if things don't turn around.

Lucy I know this is a weird situation, but why is she trying to start a fight if she doesn't need to. Brandish is the sloth of this group, if she wants to give you a break, take advantage, first Natsu, now Lucy, this girl is giving you a break, take it. Brandish is unpredictable, but she is in a good mood, don't antagonize her. Anyway is going to be fan service galore. I don't know if we will be able to see in the anime uncensored. Can't wait.

Great chapter, my girl Seilah is back, and if Mira is going to fight one of those female Spreggan, even more reason to be excited, it be Mira, Seilah and one of the female villains, OMG I am losing it. Thank you for bring back Seilah.
Oct 10, 2015 4:21 AM

Feb 2012
That last part of the chapter is exactly why you can't get hyped over FT anymore man.

Fuckery at its finest.
Oct 10, 2015 4:31 AM

Oct 2011
Oh, didn't see that.
Well, that didn't changed much though, nothing new.
Also does anyone know why we got early chapter, anything going on or they simply released it early?
Oct 10, 2015 4:35 AM

Apr 2008
-ZET- said:
Oh, didn't see that.
Also does anyone know why we got early chapter, anything going on or they simply released it early?

All the series came out earlier
Oct 10, 2015 4:37 AM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
-ZET- said:
Oh, didn't see that.

All the series came out earlier

So you're saying...there is something going on...
Oh whatever I'm not complaining just curious.
Oct 10, 2015 4:40 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
The same people who don't bitch whenever one of the guys lost their clothes are bitching about Lucy being forced to comply with Brandish's demands. God I hate the doublestandards in this fandom

uhh what? The guys usually keep their pants only Lucy is forced to strip bare all the time one way or another, but that mean costume change so whatever

ohhhh so that's how takeover work , its like Pokemon , you damadge it then capture, so next we have baddman coming their way, hopefully they can hold him their

Bisca and her family are about to be surrounded, where is lauxus.... cuz I've noticed all the important member here are but him

Interesting situation here. The fodder solder are advanced enough the team risk tiring out to quickly. The lieutenants seem to have enough skill to be 1v1 with a near s class member
Which means Ezra is doomed for one thing. Since when does exhaustion matter to natsu? Never he usually keep going or god will send a fireball to charge him up
Oct 10, 2015 4:43 AM
Mar 2015
blfan said:
I am crying tears of joy, what a chapter, I can't believe it, Seilah's back sort of, kind of. Hiro does listen to this fans, the way it was explained in this chapter, was a complete asspull and makes no sense, but I don't care, it is obvious he originally planned to kill her off and leave you forgotten, but she was a fan favorite, so what a creative way to bring her back. Yay. I don't care about the rest of the chapter, it in the words of Marin it gets a pass.

So Natsu is having trouble because he is holding back, makes sense, and it a great way to get out of a plot hole, people can't say when Natsu beats one of the big bosses, people can't complain how can he win when he had trouble with this grunt. Well played Hiro, well played.

Mavis better think of a plan quick, I thought they were going to surrender, but not far from that being an option if things don't turn around.

Lucy I know this is a weird situation, but why is she trying to start a fight if she doesn't need to. Brandish is the sloth of this group, if she wants to give you a break, take advantage, first Natsu, now Lucy, this girl is giving you a break, take it. Brandish is unpredictable, but she is in a good mood, don't antagonize her. Anyway is going to be fan service galore. I don't know if we will be able to see in the anime uncensored. Can't wait.

Great chapter, my girl Seilah is back, and if Mira is going to fight one of those female Spreggan, even more reason to be excited, it be Mira, Seilah and one of the female villains, OMG I am losing it. Thank you for bring back Seilah.
. Why was Selah an asspull? Fairy tail members do not kill just KO so its reasonable offscreen moment
Oct 10, 2015 4:52 AM
Sep 2012
trump54 said:
blfan said:

. Why was Selah an asspull? Fairy tail members do not kill just KO so its reasonable offscreen moment

Yeah but it seemed Seilah killed herself.
Oct 10, 2015 4:53 AM

Oct 2011
trump54 said:
Interesting situation here. The fodder solder are advanced enough the team risk tiring out to quickly. The lieutenants seem to have enough skill to be 1v1 with a near s class member
Which means Ezra is doomed for one thing. Since when does exhaustion matter to natsu? Never he usually keep going or god will send a fireball to charge him up

It looks like each lieutenant is Lucy level or something so if each of them are that strong, how strong are the actual Spriggans, Erza is doomed for sure(or at least we hope so).
I like to think that Natsu matured a bit, to the point he realised the enemy this time is not that weak, plus he might know the huge number of them aswell.
Oct 10, 2015 5:18 AM

Nov 2010
Why am I getting the feeling Aquarius may show up!

That broom was seriously uncalled for. OUCH!!!

Oct 10, 2015 5:29 AM
Mar 2015
blfan said:
trump54 said:

Yeah but it seemed Seilah killed herself.

I double checked, she did say to kyouka that she was the last demon gate left, which would imply she died afer giving her energy
But I guess she didn't quite die yet... Mira to pity and absorbed her.... but weirder things have happed they were all drowned in toxic water but ended up fine no brain damdge
Oct 10, 2015 5:49 AM

Sep 2007
Mirajane as Seilah is the best part of this chapter.
Oct 10, 2015 5:49 AM

Apr 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Mirajane as Seilah is the best part of this chapter.

If only she didn't have that stupid front hair thing. That's the only downside
Oct 10, 2015 6:07 AM

Mar 2014
Still wondering why Brandish is even giving Lucy the time of day.
Oct 10, 2015 6:08 AM

Jan 2012
Great chapter for a Strauss fan such as myself! :D
Oct 10, 2015 6:13 AM

Apr 2008
TheGrandSage23 said:
Still wondering why Brandish is even giving Lucy the time of day.

Talking about the person who reduced an island to a footstand on a whim. keyword WHIM
Oct 10, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2015
fuck yeah, brandish x lucy
Oct 10, 2015 6:54 AM

Dec 2008
Omfg. I'm really happy. A chapter that actually left me excited. It's been a while. The whole Seilah/Mirajane thing was both hilarious and unexpected. I was wondering what had happened to her, so I'm really glad part of that was resolved. But I'm not entirely sure how Take Over works. So whether or not Seilah's still 'awake' or has a 'soul' and is still alive in Mirajane? *shrug* No idea. Mira did say she was dying so she saved her, but I have no idea what 'saved' means aside from stealing her body in this case.

Aside from that tidbit which hopefully will get resolved....I fucking love Brandish. 10/10 waifu, please don't die. I'm still reeling from Kyouka.
Oct 10, 2015 7:00 AM

Dec 2011
Hot baths sure are good at washing away tension.
Oct 10, 2015 7:00 AM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:
Omfg. I'm really happy. A chapter that actually left me excited. It's been a while. The whole Seilah/Mirajane thing was both hilarious and unexpected. I was wondering what had happened to her, so I'm really glad part of that was resolved. But I'm not entirely sure how Take Over works. So whether or not Seilah's still 'awake' or has a 'soul' and is still alive in Mirajane? *shrug* No idea. Mira did say she was dying so she saved her, but I have no idea what 'saved' means aside from stealing her body in this case.

Aside from that tidbit which hopefully will get resolved....I fucking love Brandish. 10/10 waifu, please don't die. I'm still reeling from Kyouka.

It´s within the name.
Take over, you basicly posses a creature and take it over.

Elfman did this on his demon form and she did it on her Satan soul.
So now this is a new takeover form which depending on the controll level can have free will or not.
Elfman was worried to use it during the Phantom Lord arc because he didn´t knew if I´d posses him instead.

Furthermore depending on how the Lucy Brandish stuff gets resolved this is a new low for Hiro it could be a surprising twist or a reason to drop this series because he reaches new heights to deliver fanservice.
Oct 10, 2015 7:01 AM
Oct 2013
hoopla123 said:
The literal definition of forced fanservice.

Preach it son.
Oct 10, 2015 7:11 AM

May 2012
Well then. I guess I don't mind that Seilah came outta nowhere since I liked her along with some of the other demons.

Also, a physical battle Lucy says

Oct 10, 2015 7:11 AM

Sep 2014
calling it this chick is a lesbian and she want to have sex with lucy in the shower~~
but on a more serious note did we really need that fanservice hiro? cant you do a chapter without it? i guess fanservice sell in japan huh! for those virgin otakus lol
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 10, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 2009
i smell some yuri hentai next chapter with Brandish and Lucy
Oct 10, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2014
Best girl Brandish being best girl.
"Hi!"
Oct 10, 2015 7:36 AM
Oct 2013
ios said:

Let´s be realistic.

What Hiro can do with this in a Shounen Magazine.

1.A twist of some sorts happen, Brandish is an ally or something else.

2. Lucy gets abudcted because that was Zerefs goal all along because we got to make Lucy important although she and her ability are boring as shit.

3. Talking in the bathtub, because no other location was suited making all forced as fuck fanservice filler just to relocate afterwards and have a proper fight with a random Lucy powerup.
Oct 10, 2015 7:58 AM
Jul 2015
My God! Im seriously losing hope for this manga I mean fanservice in the middle of war? For god sake we dont need lucy x brandish we need more war and I feel like mirajane took over seilah was an asspull they should have make just another new satan soul instead of seilah. Im losing hype for this arc.
Oct 10, 2015 7:58 AM

Oct 2011
To be honest I don't see any point in freaking out over the fan-service at this point, fan-service has been part of FT since forever, I really can't understand why even care about it at this point.

You guys should really just ignore the fact they are naked and focus on the plot.

For me this arc is the most serious that FT can get, so I'm judging pretty much every little bit of the plot here, this one will decide wether FT can be really good and have a real drama, or just the pathetic thing that we got in Tartaros and everyone is just making big things out of nothing.
Oct 10, 2015 8:08 AM
Jan 2014
After this chapter,I imagine that the wikia will still keep their stance on "seilah is still alive!".They say Jackal is alive as well. Those guys are boneheads with their updates. They think that somehow being the manga's wiki they are agents of Mashima or something of the sort.

Well,on to the positives of the chapter. I loved this chapter because well,take over. Mira just took over Sailah. That was awesome. Hopefully she took over kyouka as well. Brandish is too strong. If she can shrink anything near her,including people,and there is no way to dodge it,there is no way to fight her. I don't mind it here since mashima does not make Madaras or Aizens,but yeah,I am curious to see how she will be beaten.

Also,nah. Tartarus was the most serious arc up until now. It had quite the frenetic pace and it was full of comebacks between fairy tail and tartarus. It was also full of revelations wrapping up major points of the manga.This albareth arc still has to prove that it can be better,despite having major advantages,like E.N.D,Zeref and Acnologia.

On to the negatives of the chapter: One thing that bothers me is how long this blitzkrieg will probably take. The Makarov rescue on my opinion took too long. Also,a naked battle? When did Mashima get so obsessed with fanservice? I loved the fanservice in rave because it was usually between Haru and Ellie,and only them. I don't mind it here,but eh,the fact that it's always Lucy kinda annoys me.

If you pardon me,I would like to share my opinion on something and check the reactions:
When I was a kid,7-8 years,I loved to come back from school to read my favorite mangas. I joyfully did so for the entire span of naruto shippuden...but yeah...waiting a decade for a conclusion that ultimately did not live up to my expectations was rather disheartening. I have been dreading those long mangas like bleach and one piece as well. A manga taking 10 years or more to finish is too long. Rave had the right size: 4 years.
hello09Oct 10, 2015 8:14 AM
Oct 10, 2015 8:12 AM
Oct 2013
-ZET- said:
To be honest I don't see any point in freaking out over the fan-service at this point, fan-service has been part of FT since forever, I really can't understand why even care about it at this point.

You guys should really just ignore the fact they are naked and focus on the plot.

Oct 10, 2015 8:20 AM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
ios said:

Let&acute;s be realistic.

What Hiro can do with this in a Shounen Magazine.

1.A twist of some sorts happen, Brandish is an ally or something else.

2. Lucy gets abudcted because that was Zerefs goal all along because we got to make Lucy important although she and her ability are boring as shit.

3. Talking in the bathtub, because no other location was suited making all forced as fuck fanservice filler just to relocate afterwards and have a proper fight with a random Lucy powerup.

I pick number 3, they are just gonna talk. Brandeis cannot be bothered and just said it would be pointless to fight , however this is humiliating for Lucy lol strip down or I will destroy everything lol
Marin is here so her magic won't work
Oct 10, 2015 8:58 AM

Jul 2014
Zeref_Dragneel15 said:
Im losing hype for this arc.

This. I had high expectations for this arc as well.

Brandish's introduction was one of the greatest scenes I've seen in a long time, now it's slowly downgrading. I feel as if they're progressing so quick, because I mean Hiro could've made a whole arc about saving Makarov. But NOPE! Lets skip to the war.

Brandish is pretty much carrying the series for me. I hope her motives are clearly justified and logical, as she's the most interesting character in the entire arc thus far. She's unpredictable.
"Hi!"
Oct 10, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2015
This chapter was kind of meh ...
That stop and that the woman enter the lucy bath and invite her to come along?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.