Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 6, 2015 8:33 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raw is out! Let the massacre begins!
Oct 6, 2015 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, some of these titans really have a lot of arm strength.
Expecting a high body count for this war.
Oct 6, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
Saw the raws, shit is about to get real crazy from 0-100 real fast. Also I knew it, the Beast Titan had an army of titans with him.
Salamander2170Oct 6, 2015 10:36 PM
Oct 7, 2015 12:22 PM

Mar 2014
So hyped. I'm liking the progression, everything happened so fast thankfully it didn't drag anything.

Surprised that Reiner survived that. Looks like you'll have to decapitate or stab the heart to fully kill a shifter
Oct 7, 2015 4:02 PM

Oct 2013
Reiner outfit looks pretty modern. I don't remeber seeing anyone wearing a top like that, with those pockets.
Oct 7, 2015 7:09 PM

Mar 2015
The manga is really going downhill. The pacing is so off with everything going so hyper-paced just to presumably get to the fights quicker and spend more time on them. Isayama has sold out for a while now, even admitting to changing the ending.
Oct 7, 2015 7:35 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingIdiot said:
The manga is really going downhill. The pacing is so off with everything going so hyper-paced just to presumably get to the fights quicker and spend more time on them. Isayama has sold out for a while now, even admitting to changing the ending.

I'm confuse here, are you complaining that the pacing is getting too fast or too slow? Which is it? So Isayama sold out because he wants to spend more time on fights? Did I get that right?

keragammingOct 7, 2015 7:42 PM
Oct 7, 2015 7:43 PM

Mar 2015
keragamming said:
I'm confuse here, are you complaining that the pacing is getting too fast or too slow? Which is it?

Alternating between too fast and too slow, probably in a way designed not to change the overall length. The anime got it perfect.
Oct 7, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2014
FloatingIdiot said:

The fights in this manga have always been quick and don't last long.
The pacing is fine here because it has to cover more than usual.
If it is any assurance, the manga has already finished the writing process. We've known that the ending was changed for years now.

FloatingIdiot said:
keragamming said:
I'm confuse here, are you complaining that the pacing is getting too fast or too slow? Which is it?

Alternating between too fast and too slow, probably in a way designed not to change the overall length. The anime got it perfect.

The anime has far worse pacing than the manga. You're lying here.
Oct 7, 2015 7:52 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingIdiot said:
keragamming said:

Ok.... Sorry to hear your disappointment. But this chapter was almost perfect for me. :)
keragammingOct 7, 2015 7:57 PM
Oct 7, 2015 8:02 PM

Mar 2015
sullynathan said:
FloatingIdiot said:

It's a subjective opinion. The anime is one of the 6 TV series I gave 10/10 to because I loved how the pacing worked, keeping me excited and on the edge of my seat at all times.

And I actually think the second season was even better for the first half (I liked the characterization more), and it was getting very exciting until the anticlimactic ending of the roast turkey titan and the secret police dying off screen.

Then the absurd timeskip that decided to say "to hell with worldbuilding".

Now it seems to be all "let's forget about the journey and give typical sounen melodrama and fight hype". It's just not the edgy thriller that it once was.
Oct 7, 2015 8:18 PM

Mar 2015
keragamming said:
FloatingIdiot said:

Ok.... Sorry to hear your disappointment. But this chapter was almost perfect for me. :)

To be honest I was mostly just dumping more of my frustration at the previous chapters. This seems like one of the better ones in a while but the salt still stings a bit. I need a translation though :(
Oct 7, 2015 9:01 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingIdiot said:
keragamming said:

To be honest I was mostly just dumping more of my frustration at the previous chapters. This seems like one of the better ones in a while but the salt still stings a bit. I need a translation though :(

Well, just look at the uprising arc as a arc that you just didn't enjoy and hope that this current arc will re candle your love for the series. The uprising arc seems like one of those arc that you will either liked or disliked.

To be honest. I feel more people will enjoy the uprising arc in the anime version more. Second half of season 2 ep 14-25. Adopting from chapter 51-70. That's 19 chapters into 11 episodes, the pacing should be better, since they will adopt 2/1.5 chapters per episode. I think overall people will be more immerse when the uprising arc starts in the anime.

Its not one of my favorite arc in the series, but it was still fairly enjoyable nonetheless, and I thought the closure for the uprising arc has the best closure so far in a arc. Just hope they animate both chapter 69 and 70 in the final episode, that would be perfect.

We will get translation in the next 20hrs. But you can read this summary. yusenki.tumblr.com/post/130665046023/snk-ch-74-summary
Oct 8, 2015 10:47 AM

Jan 2012
Can't wait for the trap,i wonder who is going to die this time ^^

Oct 8, 2015 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
FloatingIdiot said:
sullynathan said:

It's a subjective opinion. The anime is one of the 6 TV series I gave 10/10 to because I loved how the pacing worked, keeping me excited and on the edge of my seat at all times.

And I actually think the second season was even better for the first half (I liked the characterization more), and it was getting very exciting until the anticlimactic ending of the roast turkey titan and the secret police dying off screen.

Now it seems to be all "let's forget about the journey and give typical sounen melodrama and fight hype". It's just not the edgy thriller that it once was.

This is weird. One of the complaints people have been having is very little action and not enough hype and that still isn't happening now and yet you're complaining that they're going too much into fights?
Oct 8, 2015 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
sullynathan said:
FloatingIdiot said:

This is weird. One of the complaints people have been having is very little action and not enough hype and that still isn't happening now and yet you're complaining that they're going too much into fights?

Yea, I also found that to be contradicting. But its really no point arguing about the uprising arc anymore. Its pretty well known that this arc has less action and thriller feel like previous arcs. But I think the uprising arc gave snk a lot more depth to the series overall.

I think everyone should be looking forward to what this current arc will have in store for us, and from looking at this month chapter, it seems some exciting stuff is about to happen.
Oct 8, 2015 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
Different people having different opinions is contradicting?
Oct 8, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingIdiot said:

Its not about different opinion. If you read my post, I already have accepted that some will like and some will dislike the uprising arc. Why I said what you said was contradicting was this.

"Now it seems to be all "let's forget about the journey and give typical
sounen melodrama and fight hype". It's just not the edgy thriller that it
once was."

Fight hype? We didn't get anything like that in the last arc, it was mostly dialogue heavy. Also the last arc was anything but typical shounen stuff. Typical shounen are full of fights, the uprising arc was mostly dialogue heavy which focus on the politics aspects of snk and also about of the origin about the titans and the reiss family. Then you said.

"its just not the edgy thriller that it once was"

Huh? Isn't the hype fights and the melodrama considers as being edgy? I still am not sure what it is that you dislike about the last arc. Is it because it lack the titan fights and you didn't like the political heavy dialogue?

Because what you describe that you don't like about the current snk is the complete opposite of what we have gotten in the uprising arc.

That's why sullynathan found your comment to be odd. Most people complain about the lack of action in the uprising arc. Maybe you didn't word it properly.
Oct 8, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2013
well interesting.

*EDIT*
New TV Season declared?

...Start is very Good....But Me wonders why This Smell as Trap? *Please Note My Sarcasm*
Well...They freaking know that That Reiner and Bertolt have made trap...and Armin just Got responsibility of small time Scout Troops....

That is..or more like This is Birth and Growth of the Future Recon Corps Commander after Erwin and Hange?

...Wait....Oh, right it was Left arm that got eaten...but what is that Thing in Erwin's Right Arm's Elbow
...DAMN!!!! ARMIN IS REALLY SMART!!!
[size=200]FREAKING SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................IT BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

....WHAT DA F***!!?!?!? REINER DID NOT DIE ON THAT!!!?!?! WHAT THE HELL THESE CHANGERS ARE MADE OFF!?!?!?!....O_____O....Ah.....SO They Brought hell Lot of Friends eh? ...RECON CORPS ARE F**KED!!!

Oh...Final Battle eh...

JarjaxleOct 11, 2015 2:38 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 8, 2015 3:21 PM

Mar 2015
keragamming said:
FloatingIdiot said:

Its not about different opinion. If you read my post, I already have accepted that some will like and some will dislike the uprising arc. Why I said what you said was contradicting was this.

once was."

Fight hype? We didn't get anything like that in the last arc, it was mostly dialogue heavy. Also the last arc was anything but typical shounen stuff. Typical shounen are full of fights, the uprising arc was mostly dialogue heavy which focus on the politics aspects of snk and also about of the origin about the titans and the reiss family. Then you said.

Huh? Isn't the hype fights and the melodrama considers as being edgy? I still am not sure what it is that you dislike about the last arc. Is it because it lack the titan fights and you didn't like the political heavy dialogue?

Because what you describe that you don't like about the current snk is the complete opposite of what we have gotten in the uprising arc.

That's why sullynathan found your comment to be odd. Most people complain about the lack of action in the uprising arc. Maybe you didn't word it properly.

The problem with the dialogue for me is that it was half-baked. If you're going to bring the politics of the world into the story (which I think should be done), then actually give us a feel into what is going on rather than just breezing through it with that timeskip.

And why was it half-baked? I think the main reason for it is they (because it's not Isayama alone at this point) didn't want to deprive their casual fans of the titan showdowns that they all seem to crave, and in doing so dealt a major blow to worldbuilding.
Oct 8, 2015 3:53 PM

Oct 2013
FloatingIdiot said:
keragamming said:

once was."

The problem with the dialogue for me is that it was half-baked. If you're going to bring the politics of the world into the story (which I think should be done), then actually give us a feel into what is going on rather than just breezing through it with that timeskip.

And why was it half-baked? I think the main reason for it is they (because it's not Isayama alone at this point) didn't want to deprive their casual fans of the titan showdowns that they all seem to crave, and in doing so dealt a major blow to worldbuilding.

I'm neutral on this. I don't mind any route Isayama take, would it be time skip and giving us a a summary of what happen, like he did in chapter 70. Or your route going the long and slow way.

And yes, you're probably right, he might had fast forward things because he knows the casual fans are not that interested in the politics aspect of the series. Since fans from Japan has been tweeting to the editor that they are getting bored of the series. With the editor of snk replying with just be a bit more patient to his followers. So there is no doubt Isayama knows that some fans are not really enjoying the series at the moment.

So your speculation maybe correct, but if that is the case can you even blame him for doing that? I also heard the magi author also ended a long flash back arc earlier than she wanted to because of her fans loosing interest in the series.

One thing a writer doesn't want to hear is that his fans are getting bored of his series. It hurts more when his or her own fans are loosing interest in the series than when someone is critizing the series. Though I don't know if its the majority is complaining, but seeing that the manga sales for snk in Japan are stable like last year sales, then I guess that may not be the case.

Honestly though, I think you're over reacting to all this. Snk world building is already great as it is, he gave us a summary of what happen in those 2 month, so I don't know why you're being this hard on the author. And I think even though the author knows that the politics aspect is also a major part of the series. He does know that what brought a lot of fans to the series wasn't the politics aspect. So maybe it's better to not dwell on this aspect for too long in the series. And reminder that the uprising arc is the longest arc in the series, we have been in this arc for two years now. I think we have dwell long enough on it. IMO.
keragammingOct 8, 2015 4:05 PM
Oct 8, 2015 5:58 PM
Dec 2014
The death flags are rising... Chapter 75 will be epic.

Oct 8, 2015 6:11 PM

Mar 2015
@keragamming, I guess this could somewhat be remedied with an additional release to fill in the gap, which would be covered in OVAs in between the 2nd and 3rd season.

Maybe I don't necessarily blame him for doing it, but the manga is now flawed to me and suffers as a result.

The process you described is exactly what is usually described as "selling out" so I don't even think you disagree with me except for my choice of a negatively charged word to describe what was happening.

And even in this new arc there is a lot of "fast forward", like how quickly they got into Shinganshina. But I'm not so worried about that because it can easily be fixed in anime.
Oct 8, 2015 6:24 PM

Mar 2014
Does my boy Erwin have the serum with him?

FloatingIdiot said:
keragamming said:

once was."

but the political part wasn't breezed through, it was focused on for a good amount of chapters.
Oct 8, 2015 6:31 PM

Jan 2009
Armored Titan vs Titan Eren part 2

and that Ape Titan again shows up

lets see who will die in the next chapters but with flashbacks again i bet

and also i notice that Erwin may have the Titan injection/serum when he said they also have a secret weapon, i wonder who will use it and become a Titan
Oct 8, 2015 6:32 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Oh boy, that was so epic. Best SnK arc incoming! So Reiner was hiding inside the walls, Armin was right (Armin's awesome at strategies!). Levi failed to kill Reiner and because of that, now they have to deal with the Armored Titan, with the addition of the Beast Titan and other normal titans.

5/5
Oct 8, 2015 6:35 PM

Mar 2015
sullynathan said:
but the political part wasn't breezed through, it was focused on for a good amount of chapters.

...and then dropped like it was hot.
Oct 8, 2015 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Crazy.
Oct 8, 2015 8:42 PM

Nov 2011
It was awesome the way Levi just go and fuck up Reiner the moment he sees him, too bad he wasn't able to finish him off.

Erwin gonna die soon and Armin will take charge afterward.

Oct 8, 2015 9:08 PM

Aug 2012
The epicness begins
Oct 8, 2015 9:37 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Excellent. This is getting nasty. All men must die and some will do it here.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 8, 2015 10:05 PM

Jul 2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited hahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
Here we go let the battle begin for the fate of mankind. Armin becoming more of a commander. Also anyone noticed the bandage thing wrapped around Reiner on page 27 and his glowing eyes on page 31. The Ackermans sure hate Reiner lol, Levi's reaction was fast to attack him. Only the Ackermans seem to have there hoods off by the end of the chapter too.
Oct 8, 2015 10:47 PM

Sep 2013
@floatingIdiot the political part was covered up nicely. It showed there is a lot to snk then just Titans... But it's a good thing that it finished since any more chapters spent in it would feel needlessly dragged. Also the 3 month time skip was well thought since the new government would obviously need at least that time to recover and gets on its feet... Not to mention preparing for the mission to re-capture the wall (If this was a regular shounen they would be out the next day) so I don't think there was a lot of interesting things going on in that period.

Am I the one who wants Reiner and Bertolt to wipe the floor with them?
Oct 9, 2015 12:02 AM

Feb 2011
GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS GREATNESS
Oct 9, 2015 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
RinFTW said:
@floatingIdiot the political part was covered up nicely. It showed there is a lot to snk then just Titans... But it's a good thing that it finished since any more chapters spent in it would feel needlessly dragged. Also the 3 month time skip was well thought since the new government would obviously need at least that time to recover and gets on its feet... Not to mention preparing for the mission to re-capture the wall (If this was a regular shounen they would be out the next day) so I don't think there was a lot of interesting things going on in that period.

To me, a large portion of the allure of the story was trying to figure out why the world operated as it did within the walls. In the end there were still many questions left unanswered, and defeating the corruption within the walls was (in my opinion) such a crucial event that the victory should be documented in great detail, rather than basically just saying "it happened".

The magnitude of this undocumented victory was really every bit as important as solving the problems outside of the walls, yet it appears to have been glossed over due to there not being any theatrical titan fights.

I will refuse to say that this is an excusable development until the questions become answered in one way or another. What actually happened during that time period? And it assigns a sort of black morality to the "elites" which is a huge and very disappointing departure from the earlier story where we could see how everyone had their own motives even if we were supposed to hate them.
Oct 9, 2015 12:41 AM

Jul 2012
Those titans came out of no where. I'm guessing that the monkey titan turned more humans into titans?

I'm really glad Isayama didn't kill off Armin so soon after giving him so many death flags. This battle is gonna be pretty epic. I hope no one likable dies though :X
Oct 9, 2015 12:45 AM

Jan 2009
Ando- said:
Those titans came out of no where. I'm guessing that the monkey titan turned more humans into titans?

yep and also there is a chance that the Ape/Monkey Titan has the same power as Titan Eren and that is to command other Titans, but this is just my guess at the moment
Oct 9, 2015 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
This is massacre.
Oct 9, 2015 1:31 AM

Aug 2012
That was epic. I've become so excited since I read it.
Oct 9, 2015 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
Armin.. the next commander

Wew monkey titan shows up again

Can't wait for the battles of armored titan vs eren and humans vs titans... hell yeahh
Oct 9, 2015 3:00 AM
Jul 2015
Read through the first page, and I agree with Floatingidiot. I like AoT for the amazing plot, storyline and the feeling of realism/hopelessness that the series gives out. I'd hate to see this go brainless shounen with plain action every other episode, and in all reality, the reason some people cringe about this show not giving out brainless action every other episode (In the episodes that don't have much of long drawn fight scenes, or are dialogue heavy.), is because this series is released as Shounen and the typical Shounen audience pretty much only comes here expecting action, as expected from a shounen series. AoT is definitely something for more mature audiences and one of the best thing about this series is the fact that it focuses on more indepth plot, characters and more indepth pretty much everything rather than just action every other episode merely for the sake of pleasing the audience. Regardless, to pint out, it's not that I don't enjoy the action in this. I really enjoy the action in AoT due to how realistic the fights here are, and as long as the amazing indepth plot isn't ignored. The fights in AoT are exactly how fights would go about in real life, explosive and bloody. Everything is within realistic limits (No one blows up a planet here, and no one destroys entire villages by snapping a finger.), and the style of fighting is always something realistically applicable. Annie using Muay thai (If not mistaken), Eren and reiner using real punches and grapples, etc, and yet done so intricately it just adds better to the overall feel imo. I really enjoy the fights here as long as they add depth the series, and the amazing plot isn't ignored and is still keeping us on our toes. And yes, I also look forward to the fight scenes everytime I can predict one, though that is to say I also don't mind it when the fighting is kept light in places deemed appropriate according to the situation. I do realise that this is a shounen series, but in all reality I don't see it as one. In all reality, I also don't understand why this series if considered shounen when it is so plot heavy and isn't something most 15 year olds would understand (No offense, but that's what I assume is the usual age range of the shounen audience.). It's only natural we get conflicting views due to this, that while the series is aimed at the shounen audience, older people watch it too, and a lot of them. These are the people who appreciate the plot more, and are usualy the people who are past the stage where they crave mindless action.

As for the political arc, am sure those who like thriller fictions, would immensely emjoy this, while those who came here for the typical shounen would find the lack of 'titan slicing' to be somewhat boring. It is something very subjective and whether a person enjoys the uprising arc or not, is solely upto the type of person the viewer is. As mentioned by Kerragaming, you either like it or hate it. There's no helping that. I for one really enjoyed the uprising arc tho. The uprising arc was by far, the most important arc of any to have come by so far, and I could never guess what was going to happen next here (Eren conveniently finding the 'armor bottle' lying around was plain dumb though.), and it always kept me on my toes.

Anyway, onto the current chapter. I can see some amazing combat and mindgames ensuing. This going to be a Light Yagami vs Lelouch style of battle between Erwin and Beasty coming up :3. Armin was plain amazing here! Glad too see his character given the one opportunity he needed to pull of something amazing. Monkey made an appearance and was there all along :o. Gives me a feeling Ymir is being held prisoner back at the homeland as she isn't present with them. Am really excited to see the way this turns out lol, and Eren using the hardening ability against Reiner is something I am really looking forward to.
Oct 9, 2015 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
I'm surprised so many people disliked the political arc. I thought it was great. The only issues for me were the Historia/Eren stuff. After the reveal she doesn't have to like him anymore, but it really annoyed me when she kept giving him the angry face. I thought they could've done that part better.
Oct 9, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2015
garydai said:
I'm surprised so many people disliked the political arc. I thought it was great. The only issues for me were the Historia/Eren stuff. After the reveal she doesn't have to like him anymore, but it really annoyed me when she kept giving him the angry face. I thought they could've done that part better.

The politics part of it were good. My gripe was the rushed ending and then the timeskip which cuts out a good deal of what I would consider the climax. We get all these politics and then never see how they are resolved. The lack of detailed resolution is the problem here.
Oct 9, 2015 5:33 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, what a chapter! :)

As for me, I liked all arcs, especially the political topics and movements were really interesting. Too bad that it is boring for many fans and IF the manga has to be changed into more mindless slashing/killing because of this.
I think something similar happened to Levi's OVA

Back to the manga:
I liked how Armin analysed everything and at some point I was afraid he will break under the pressure, but it did not happen (yet :D). I was sure he is going to take Erwin's position in the future. Well, if he lives long enough, of course.

So now Mikasa does not have to have much regrets about not killing Reiner before, because probably she would not be able to finish him off either. At least, after seeing Levi's failure I think so. Though, hopefully it weakened Reiner's energy for the long run.

I do not know what kind of new equipment they have, but fighting against 3 intelligent titans (especially the Ape's presence is frightening) + all those mindless ones in control of them...well, I wonder how mankind will be victorious this time. Sure, they will be and also lose many members.

I would be happy to see some of those old wall-titans becoming free and join the fight. :D

Anyways, now SnK is my favourite ongoing manga, but I think I will stop reading it. To wait 1 month per chapter feels damn long, so I might just wait 1-2 years or when it ends and read as the whole. (I hope I can do it. :D)
asx-niciOct 9, 2015 5:36 AM
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Oct 9, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2014
I'll be mad if Reiner dies... anyway great chapter. As long as Annie is fine in her crystal and Reiner stays alive everything is going well, everyone else could just die.
Oct 9, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2014
I knew they were hiding inside the walls, it's the only place they have. They can't hide in the village, nor outside the walls, and they probably know that the walls were made from titans. Anyway, cheers for Armin! But I can't seem him replacing Erwin in the near future because Erwin had already assigned Hange as his successor, and Armin's too young, you know.

And I'm confused by the amount of people who are still asking where Ymir is, because she's obviously with Reiner and Bertolt (chap 50.1 extra) that's why there were three cups in the first place, you could say it's the beast titan but that's not possible since the beast titan was outside the walls and the cups were found inside.

Preparing myself to say goodbye to some characters. Oh no.
Oct 9, 2015 7:29 AM

Oct 2010
Oh wow great stuff. Armin going from requesting people a favor to really ordering them and acting like one of the best weapons they had, really. Erwin's right.

And dude, that Levi diving straight into killing Reiner off like that, as expected. That ruthlessness. This canon Levi is really a sight to behold.
Oct 9, 2015 7:34 AM

Feb 2013
Armin was awesome this episode, I really love his development.

Oct 9, 2015 7:45 AM
Oct 2015
If Armin wasn't so smart then that trap would have worked perfectly! I just have a bad feeling that one of the main characters are going to die. I swear if Levi goes down then I'm done
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.