Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2016 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
I liked this episode, it was neat to see all the various powers Yuu obtained and how his mental state progressed.

For the show overall - I'm basically going to parrot what others have said. I think this show had a lot of great ideas and I can understand how people really enjoyed it but to me the pacing and execution was not handled well at all.

For instance, I liked Nao and Yuu but I didn't really like them together. There weren't enough moments where I really cared and of course the time-leap didn't really help matters in terms of the character's own progression. I basically felt the same way as Nao when she reacted to Yuu's confession (even though I could see it coming).

It goes without saying the pacing of the last 3-4 episodes was really bad. Many additional characters were thrown in at the end, plot elements were added with very little explanation. If more time and care had given, this could have been done really well. Thinking about it, I understand the reason the school-life episodes were given emphasis and I don't think those should have been removed but they feel less important when major plot episodes are very rushed.

Overall it was a fun show but these issues held it back. 7/10
Jan 9, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2013
First of all i'm glad that i watched Charlotte, i read some reviews that this series has a sad ending, but i'm really glad that i watched it anyways, because the ending wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

I guess we can call this a Happy ending even though Yuu has lost his memories about his past, at least he got Nao as his girlfriend now finally the ship has sailed ♥

Nao's big brother recovered and peacefully listening to ZHIEND, that's a good thing. and the most important thing Yuu and the others can spend the rest of their lives together creating new memories together to covered up the lost memories of Yuu, there's saying "Let the past be the past".

Too bad there's no second season, i just want to see more character development especially between Yuu and Nao and how Yuu recovering his memories back, otherways i really enjoyed this series. Love it

Overall score 9/10
ToshiroChanJan 9, 2016 12:18 PM
Jan 15, 2016 9:46 PM

Sep 2015
lol Who dafuq thought of Usain Bolt to direct this episode?
I'm amazed with the amount of plotholes in only 20 minutes.
They could have made an entire season with all this fast-paced material!!...

But overall... I'm glad they wrapped up this anime. I won't say it was nicely done but.... We at least got some proper closure.

8/10 Definitely enjoyable and creative plot... I hope they make a S2 for all the cut out stuff we didn't watch aswell as all the stuff that didn't get to be explained to us properly...
Nice anime. I really mean it :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2016 4:45 PM
Jan 2016
Just why didn't yuu heal his eye I don't get it also you said that he don't want to use any of the powers again when he wanted to heal himself then stopped so why did he use the powers to fight only.I would love if there is a second season about how he regains his memories.also it is sad what happened to Misa and yussarin. I cried a lot in this anime and I didn't like the ending it could have been a better ending.this anime was rushed but it really reminded me of angel beats from the first episode and I liked the mix of comedy with all the emotional sad stuff anyway I enjoyed the story and if there wasn't lots of questions left like now the anime would have been not interesting but all these questions which are left is for us to make answers and try to twist the plot in our own imagination but seriously I still don't get why he did not heal his eye uffff.
Zahra-chanJan 18, 2016 5:01 PM
Jan 20, 2016 9:16 AM
Jun 2014
ToshiroChan said:
First of all i'm glad that i watched Charlotte, i read some reviews that this series has a sad ending, but i'm really glad that i watched it anyways, because the ending wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

I guess we can call this a Happy ending even though Yuu has lost his memories about his past, at least he got Nao as his girlfriend now finally the ship has sailed ♥

Nao's big brother recovered and peacefully listening to ZHIEND, that's a good thing. and the most important thing Yuu and the others can spend the rest of their lives together creating new memories together to covered up the lost memories of Yuu, there's saying "Let the past be the past".

Too bad there's no second season, i just want to see more character development especially between Yuu and Nao and how Yuu recovering his memories back, otherways i really enjoyed this series. Love it

Overall score 9/10

Sad ending? He lost most of his memories, true, but his feelings towards Nao remained, if i didn't misinterpret the ending. The relationship came out of nowhere, that's for sure. But i still wished for them to have such an end the entire series, just a shame they didn't build a bit on it before the final episode.
Jan 21, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2015
Stormen said:
ToshiroChan said:

Overall score 9/10

Sad ending? He lost most of his memories, true, but his feelings towards Nao remained, if i didn't misinterpret the ending. The relationship came out of nowhere, that's for sure. But i still wished for them to have such an end the entire series, just a shame they didn't build a bit on it before the final episode.

No, Yuu's feelings for Nao didn't remained. He even forgot her name and that he made the promise to her. He just remembered that he promised to steal every power in the world and return to somewhere, but he didn't even know where he should return. He didn't remembered that he should return to Nao. He forgot everything, every moment he had with Nao, and his feelings for her.
That's why I cried in the end. :'(
Jan 24, 2016 4:30 AM
Jun 2014
SoManyRainbows said:
Stormen said:

No, Yuu's feelings for Nao didn't remained. He even forgot her name and that he made the promise to her. He just remembered that he promised to steal every power in the world and return to somewhere, but he didn't even know where he should return. He didn't remembered that he should return to Nao. He forgot everything, every moment he had with Nao, and his feelings for her.
That's why I cried in the end. :'(

Now it's been a while since i saw the finale, but i think it's obvious that he kind of did, if a vague notion. He was reminded by that notebook and that notebook was present on the hospital bed as well. Anyway, the ending had a happy note with the goal of reminding him of his past with his friends by his side.
Jan 25, 2016 2:07 PM

Jul 2015
Cr7_vi_Britannia said:

SoManyRainbows how are you.
I miss the topics of Charlotte, mainly of the fanwank posted in the first episodes, where most of the arguments posted, were denied by anime.

I'm looking for, but it has a note that Maeda tells that Yuu no can more recover their memories, because the stolen skills also ended up occupying the area where the memories are stored. and if he had continued the steal the skills, the next stage would be the loss of rationality and motor skills, senses, because the regions of brain that controlling them would eventually occupied by the skills.

Hello Yuu_vi..-I mean, Cr7_vi. ^_^
Yep, that's true. I miss the forum too, so I visit here everyday lol.

About not recovering his memories, is true that the stolen abilities occupied the area of Yuu's memories and that if there were more abilities to steal he would eventually become insane, but these powers will disappear when he gets older right? Then, without the abilities, he would be able to recover his memories, no?
But where did Maeda say that?

Stormen said:
Now it's been a while since i saw the finale, but i think it's obvious that he kind of did, if a vague notion. He was reminded by that notebook and that notebook was present on the hospital bed as well. Anyway, the ending had a happy note with the goal of reminding him of his past with his friends by his side.

Yuu remembered about the notebook, that it was something precious to him, but he didn't know why. He didn't remember Nao, just the notebook. The powers weren't enough to make him forget about the notebook and that it was something precious to him.
But yeah, the ending was happy, but emotional. At least for me.
SoManyRainbowsJan 25, 2016 2:20 PM
Jan 25, 2016 2:31 PM
Jun 2014
I don't think it was that emotional tbh. They didn't set up the scene right. They should have had a scene with promise and the romance before he went out to gather the powers.
Jan 29, 2016 4:05 AM

Jul 2015
Stormen said:
I don't think it was that emotional tbh. They didn't set up the scene right. They should have had a scene with promise and the romance before he went out to gather the powers.

Yeah, I agree they should have developed the romance more, it would become even more emotional. But for me it was enough to make me feel the feels.

Cr7_vi_Britannia said:

one User posted on 2ch.net the link was of the http://gs.dengeki.com/, but unfortunately 2ch.net R.I.P.
If you want to help me look for the link http://gs.dengeki.com/

yes the skills will disappear when Yuu becomes older, the problem is that by occupying this space the memories were erased and lost, and the powers were rewritten on them, so it's an loss of memory irreversible.

I'm searching but it's really hard to find.

If that's the case, it will be interesting if they show it in the OVA.
Jan 29, 2016 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
Decent anime. It was as dramatic as other Key anime, but it was decent. Tomori was a real b**** though. I don't think they can really expand on the idea of the story though.
Jan 30, 2016 8:28 AM
Jun 2014
I bet they'll announce a vn in a while. I'd certainly be willing to read the story with decent pacing and a more conclusive ending. For me it was a bit of a "and then what?" ending.
Jan 31, 2016 9:02 AM
Jun 2014
inb4 1 onsen episode and 1 beach.
Feb 1, 2016 5:51 AM

Jul 2015
Cr7_vi_Britannia said:
SoManyRainbows said:

I'm searching but it's really hard to find.

If that's the case, it will be interesting if they show it in the OVA.

probably should have something related to this in the additional content of the Blu-ray.
would be nice if someone publish the additional content that comes in Blu-ray, always has interesting things that add the history and that have not been shown or mentioned in the episodes.
Lack bit for the release of the OVA

Yeah.
I'm very excited for the release of the OVA too, it's closer than never.

Stormen said:
inb4 1 onsen episode and 1 beach.

Maeda wouldn't do that. He doesn't have the habit to make beach or onsen episodes, I think.
If he do that, I'll change my score for the series to 3.

Maybe it won't be a beach episode, but a
SoManyRainbowsFeb 1, 2016 6:04 AM
Feb 1, 2016 10:21 AM

Jul 2015
Cr7_vi_Britannia said:
SoManyRainbows said:

Yeah.
I'm very excited for the release of the OVA too, it's closer than never.

Maeda wouldn't do that. He doesn't have the habit to make beach or onsen episodes, I think.
If he do that, I'll change my score for the series to 3.

Maybe it won't be a beach episode, but a

and also P. A. Works does not appeal to fancervice + yuribait as KyoAni

That's why I love P.A Works.
(Well, I just watched two series and I'm watching one, but anyways)
SoManyRainbowsFeb 1, 2016 10:28 AM
Feb 4, 2016 8:39 AM

Jun 2010
The episode was way too rushed and simple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2016 9:22 AM
Mar 2014
Whilst I found the time traveling BS, I very much enjoyed the show and it was great. Yusarin the best.
Feb 21, 2016 7:14 AM

Dec 2009
POOH THOUGH
I WILL NEVER FORGET POOH
T______________T
YOU SHOULDVE HEALED YOURSELF AND SAVED HIM BEFORE YOU WENT ALL CRAYCRAY YU T__T no rly heal that eye you wouldve saved yourself so much trouble.
xD Still really dissatisfied because not everyone was saved (see: POOH...) i mean you could go back to save your sister why couldnt you save pooh as well. +_+ Think about how your big bro almost broke without his best friend, Yu, do something for him. DO SOMETHING FOR HIM!!!

Ahem. Well that aside. The animation in this show was really magnificent and I enjoyed it to the very end. There were some things I felt were unnecessary.... I mean with the healing ability Yu could go back to the past and literally heal everyone who suffered back there (since the abilities stay with him even after he time leaps)... With all the powers he used in this very OP and dramatic last episode he couldve literally done everything to salvage the situation at the construction building thing. Just think of the ways he couldve made his life better before he went craycray and got all amnesiac T_T

But despite my raging I really loved this show XD It's a little lonely to know that I've watched the last episode! Now I won't get to see that adorable OP anymore!
Feb 22, 2016 8:07 AM

Jul 2015
Ritsu said:
But despite my raging I really loved this show XD It's a little lonely to know that I've watched the last episode! Now I won't get to see that adorable OP anymore!

We'll be able to see more in the Special episode that will launch in March!
Mar 11, 2016 9:58 PM

Jun 2012
It would have been more appropriately dramatic if they expanded the length of the series. I liked the concept for the last episode, but wow I'm sure nobody said it was slow-paced.
I was hoping for a cool antagonist, probably an ability-user with his/her own motives.

I won't forget, "We have been planning this for a long time" -> taken out by spontaneous collapse.

It was an entertaining series. I liked the humor for an episode or two, but then was recycled too much. Characters relationships seemed very loose or forced, among other issues regarding the characters.

Mar 26, 2016 6:30 AM
Jul 2012
This anime is horrible. Probably worst of the studio. Shame on them.
Poor character development, plotholes, bad pacing. Overall writing is bad, only visuals are pleasing, but they need to learn that it isn't that important since the audience watch it for the story.

visuals: 8/10
audio: 5/10 nothing memorable, but still decent.
writing: 4/10

final score: 5,5/10

Also, don't fool yourself about the special episode. They will probably go on a picnic in it or do something else that's irrelevant.
Toaster3dMar 26, 2016 6:39 AM
Mar 29, 2016 8:39 AM

Jul 2015
"How to squish entire season in one episode while leaving three fillers in 13 episode anime" - Jun Maeda

Mar 31, 2016 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
It was enjoyable, but definitely not on the level of like Clannad and Kanon.
Apr 2, 2016 2:51 AM

Apr 2013
Power of Courage, more like power of getting yourself killed easily.
Apr 10, 2016 5:11 AM

Sep 2008
Finally finished. Took me so many months to watch all the episodes.

There were some great moments and ideas in this show. Among a sea of filler and plotholes.
Apr 10, 2016 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
I finished this the other day and was reminded about it, so here I am writing this short post.

I really loved this series. Until this episode.
This episode tried to cram SO MUCH into 24 minutes. Enough content to fill an entire season.
So many plotholes. So many ideas that didn't get explored. So very rushed.

The beginning of Charlotte did not hook me. I didn't start enjoying it until episode 5 or so.
However, I loved the show so much from episode 5-12 that I was considering giving it a 9/10 and calling it Jun Maeda's next masterpiece. Plus, Tomori is so cute yet cold... a true kuudere haha
But this episode was so, so BAD that I just... damn, I can't give it any higher than a 7/10. If it weren't for this rushed, forced conclusion, then this series could have very well been a beautiful show.

It's a shame. Angel Beats all over again, but even worse.
Apr 14, 2016 5:20 AM

Nov 2014
Something screwy with myanmelist since my mobile device went to disgusting advertising sites... SHAME on you myanimelist for being hijaked by wankers.

Anyway this series SHOULD have been a 9/10 if only the first half wasn't so damn slow to become absolutely AMAZING.

The holywankers should watch this before they try to make something like Heroes EVER again.
Apr 14, 2016 5:31 AM

Jan 2016
~Fin~ it was really amazing watching this anime, emotional and exiting, my heart jumped many times for some reason, even tho i hear many people like the ending, i'm actually kind of really satisfied with the ending.The last 2-3 episodes was sad, struggling, powerful, With and Awesome English😂, lovely, funny in many ways, but in the end It was a "masterpiece" if you would say. Greatly like this anime, probably one of my favorites!~ Love for this anime ❤ :P ~

To me i would recommend this anime to anyone who likes Angle Beats, Clannad,Sword art Online, Emotional-Fantasy~powers anime. and maybe some more 😂
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 30, 2016 6:53 PM
Oct 2014
I would recommend this anime, not too many episode. It has a nice story line to it, I kinda wish there were more eps!
May 30, 2016 10:17 AM
Feb 2011
Can someone tell me song name which playing in 13 ep from 13:15 to 14:04? I'm sure it's zhiend, but I cant find this song.
Jun 1, 2016 3:40 AM

Apr 2011
That English XD

I'll give this series a rating of 8/10. I initially planned to give this 7, but the latter part of this episode changed my mind. It's a good series though there are plot holes which are inevitable

Jun 13, 2016 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
I didn't expect this series to be that bad.
I really enjoyed first half but it went steeply down after that.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Jun 16, 2016 12:19 AM

Apr 2012

Jun 16, 2016 3:46 AM

May 2016
WHAAAAAAAAT ILL DO WITH MY LAIF NAO!!!!
This anime was FANTASTIIIIIIIIICCCCC!

Even tho it reminded me a lot of Steins;Gate, specially the last episodes with the time traveling + life saving. What else to say, my eyes were filled with tears when i saw Nao crying, i hope they ended together like they promised. FK why i get upset when i finish an anime?? Maybe the end didn't filled me at as i was expecting.. I forgot to say that i got really upset when Yusa was reading Misa's letter. :C

The anime is really good to watch! I'll recommend it!
Jun 25, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2013
There were still missing parts in this anime like the woman who appeared at Ayu's funeral, but overall I give it 7/10
Jul 13, 2016 10:47 PM

Dec 2012
Yuu became a Stardust Crusader.

Those powers Yuu got were cool. He even became an Alchemist. He turned that gun into gold.

During Yuu's badass scenes he reminded me of a certain character who many pointed out since the start.

Shame Yuu didn't heal his eye. Hope he at least healed Shunsuke's eye's. He deserves it.

Yumi ship is dead.

I knew a shit ending was coming.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 14, 2016 6:48 PM

Jan 2014
13ep could be a whole season alone. But sometimes things turns out you don't want them to be. Well, that's unfortunate, you can't do anything if they are not willing to fund more...

I still like their idea to keep consistent all of the episodes except the last one. It was the better scenario of the worsts. All in all, smart move. I've seen soo much efforts Maeda trying to fit such complex story in that silly time span. It's depressing...

Everyone blaming Maeda even tho it's not his fault that it's got only 13 episodes. Blame a fucking production committee instead

I thought it was pretty good series overall. It could be a big thing instead, tho...
TapuTapuuJul 14, 2016 8:07 PM
Jul 16, 2016 7:37 AM

Dec 2010
Good ending to a nice development.

This anime was good for what it was, containing a nice story with nice characters(Tomori being my favoirte one).
Jul 17, 2016 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, I enjoyed this anime alot from the beginning. Glad I finally got to watch this (I always tend to be late to the party).

However.

This final episode, like many others mentioned before me, has quite some problems. They took so little time for the actual ending, with many questions popping up in my mind remaining unanswered.

What happened to Yu's powers after he got back? I assume they didn't just go poof? Could he not use the healing power he stole anyways to heal his brother's eyes and his own destroyed eye etc etc? I had hoped they could've at least explained that.
And I'm bothered how they went out of their way to rescue Ayumi but refrained from going back in time to rescue Pooh. I would've accepted it better if Yu said that it would mean he had to collect all powers all over again if he went back in time to save Pooh. Not some BS about bending rules of nature blabla or whatever he said in the episode. Like that mattered when he went to save Ayumi.

Yu's trip felt really fast. They could have filled a whole episode of that, showing more of how Yu changed with every power he stole, or show a bit more of the people he stole the power from. I don't know. It just felt too fast.

I also felt that the relationship between Yu and Tomori at the end felt a bit forced. They had bickered occassionally but I never really got a couple vibe with them.

Oh, and not to mention I usually dislike the "lose your memory as a sacrifice" concepts for anime endings.

These are just to name a few problems I'm bothered with.
Don't get me wrong, I really loved the anime as a whole, but the ending left quite some problems that I wish they handled better. As a whole, I can easily give this anime an 8 or even a 9...But having the ending as it is, it makes me wonder if I should drop it to 7. It left me quite a sour taste, to be honest. It makes me a little sad.
Jul 21, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2016
So this is what people call a total trainwreck...

So much wasted potential. Plot and pacing were so chaotic. They killed the best character and Nao couldn't save all this mess alone... Really bad. :(
Jul 22, 2016 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
Just watched the whole thing today.
I understand most people criticism and i understand why someone give it a low score as 5.5 or 6.5, but for me it was perfect. I woldn't really want a whole season of him going through all the coutnries stealing abilities...

Overall i loved every moment of the anime... i shed few tears down on teh final scene of the episode ^^ , was so happy to see them all together and .

I have indeed seen Clannad and the other big hits that they made and still ... i feel it is enough good and well put. ^^
Aug 3, 2016 9:18 AM
Jul 2016
Anna555 said:
I had quite a few problems with this episode:

1) Why didn't he use his healing ability to get rid of the excess powers? They're a disease, right? So get rid of all the powers you don't need. Keep necessary ones like flying, telekinesis, omni-lingual, finding ability, etc. Then you're good as gold. The fact that he can advance the process of gaining powers proves that they count as an illness and could likely be healed. Even if the healing ability COULDN'T do this, I find it hard to believe that out of all of the abilities in the world, there wasn't ONE person who was able to get rid of other powers. Not like the plundering/looting ability where the person loses the power and the user gains it, but simply the ability to stop the power altogether.

2) Why didn't he use the ability he had to wipe memories in order to
Also, his journey was really all over the place. He went to southern Italy, then he went to Russia, THEN he went to Sicily? That makes no sense whatsoever.

3) He didn't go back in time and stop the death of his brother's friend because he thought it would be selfish? I would understand if he didn't want to go back because it would mean that he would have to start from scratch, but seriously?

4) The power of courage? Are you kidding me right now?

5) How are they going to spread the vaccine to everyone? Are they going to put it in a rocket, blast it off and spread it everywhere? (yes, I took that from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs)

I very much enjoyed this series. I laughed and a cried, and I would give my enjoyment an 8/10. However, as for the overall quality of the show, I'm going to have to rate this series a 6/10. Very enjoyable, but a lot of questionable logic. They never even explained why they put Yusa on the student council. Her older sister can possess her, and her sister can use fire. How is that a helpful ability? Not to mention the cliches, like being the most powerful ability wielder in the world because of his power. The fact that he never told Nao how to heal her brother also kind of ticked me off.

I definitely don't regret watching the series, but I'm not going to favorite it or anything.

Wow you just described all my problems with the anime good job(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and the cliche love thing with nal
Aug 4, 2016 9:01 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
#3......Power of Time Travel.....it takes two eyes to use it and the nasty flash girl cut up one of his first thing.....so he can't ever use it again.....bad guys even commented on it.

I liked the series.....had a nice sappy ending which was fine. I thought that the last episode was a good clean up. Let's give it a 7/10 but a good one to recommend.
Aug 5, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 2016
Tchami said:
lol Who dafuq thought of Usain Bolt to direct this episode?
I'm amazed with the amount of plotholes in only 20 minutes.
They could have made an entire season with all this fast-paced material!!...

I fucking laughed ahah, but yeah they could develop the last episode in 13 new episodes, even though I'm glad I watched this show. The ending is a bit rushed, and how in the hell is this sad ? There is nothing sad right there... Lmao he just forgot a few memories but has all the time that he wants to create new ones now that the world is "safe"
Aug 8, 2016 4:17 PM

Aug 2016
I wish it didn't end the way it did. I wanted a little more, ya know?
~More then one waifu will ruin your lifu~
Aug 13, 2016 5:04 PM
Dec 2013
Bummer, it's Chaika and Stein's Gate all over again. Show was alright, shit went by so fast it felt rushed at times.
Aug 20, 2016 5:03 PM

May 2008
Holy crap! They really manage to fit that holy quest which could fill out another season with just one ep?! Didn't expected that. It felt rushed, sure... but everything made sense and it was a decent ending so gj on that! Could be much worse :P
Aug 25, 2016 12:55 PM
May 2013
I wonder if Maeda Jun watched this before making Charlotte, basically Yuu is a combination between the villain and the only guy who can stop him .
I wish this was longer , this could've been the next Naruto/Detective Conan .

I wish could watch this 2 year arc in the long version , I hope manga will be different .

It was great (better than Angel Beats!) , cliche but at least it's the kind of cliche I love .
Sep 8, 2016 11:47 PM

Oct 2015
the anime was great in the first half, but the standard dropped in the last half. The romance was tacky to tell the truth and in the end it was very boring because Yu never turned monster to make it interesting.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 1, 2016 11:37 PM
Jul 2016
They went way beyond my suspension of disbelief on this one.
Pages (18) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

37 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Apr 21, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

858 by Mads004 »»
Mar 29, 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.