Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2015 2:50 PM

Aug 2015
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Seriously Jun Maeda took this out if his fucking ass, The terrorists are completely unrealistic they don't even have weapons, Shunsuke is the WORST leader ever He sacrified almost everyone location , Kumagami's life and Yuu's eye just to save that asshole's famliy.Yuu acted out of his character, everything came out of nowhere, Yuu could have time traveled to stop that guy and Kumagami making a plan to defeat the terrorists. Now He lost one eye, Kumagami died, The terrorists know their locations..... Everything just fucked up in less than 10 minutes.....
AcceltoineSep 13, 2015 10:17 AM
Sep 12, 2015 2:50 PM

Jul 2014
Damn... I don't really know what to say. To call this grim is one hell of an understatement. How this will get a happy ending now, with 2 episodes left and the time leap broken?

Other than that, why did they risk everything for that one guy's family? I know that they're human and all, and some kind people at that, but they really need to sort out their priorities.
Sep 12, 2015 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
I like the show and all, but this was really rushed and stupid.

Lets go with the terrorists first

Okay so they set this "plan" in motion before the hideout/school was built because why exactly? At the time they would have needed to do that there was nothing to be planning against. Unless they are saying they knew about the time leap ability and expected for the older brother to build a place for ability users that they would have to counter so they could blackmail a low level guy so they could kidnap some people in the distant future? WHAT?

They reveal they've had the driver guy as a spy the whole time, seemingly feeding them information but not really because they needed to kidnap and torture Kumagami to give them info they should already know. They supposedly had so much info they could notice "things changing due to time leap altering" but whatever.

Now they supposedly want Yuu out of all of this, but bring him to an abandoned factory and attack him right off the bat taking out one of his most powerful powers which I assume bad guys may want to use. No matter I guess since they continue attacking him until he collapses the whole place, end result a whole lot of nothing. This is like Team Rocket level stuff here.

How about that rescue plan?

Yuu goes in and takes control of the bad guys but doesn't just punt them off of that catwalk to their deaths? He doesn't take control of the ninja attacker either which would neutralize the threat permanently AND give him use of her powers. No attempt at negotiations by either party either.

This was just one big mess where Kumagami gets to die protecting Nao and that is pretty much it.
Sep 12, 2015 2:51 PM

Aug 2014
Well everyone got rekt. At least the show is slightly interesting now
🗿

I am easily entertained.

Sep 12, 2015 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
This was crazy episode. Poor Pooh!
Sep 12, 2015 2:53 PM

Jun 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Equitum said:

How is that relevant?

are you kidding.
The terrorist knew the weakness in the time leap were the eyes.
He obtained this information through the Kumagami.

No one said they shouldn't have known about the time leap eye weakness (which was never stated, by the way - we were only told that you couldn't be blind and use it). We were wondering what the terrorists planned on doing with Yuu in the first place. Stabbing out his eye gets rid of his time leap, true, but what were they going to do after that? He still has telekinesis, collapse, flying, and looting, he could easily overpower them. And he did.
Sep 12, 2015 2:54 PM

May 2009
Ringlord said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1421079

9 July -> 2 August -> 24 August

*0.0k -> 50.2k -> 13.9k Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist
*3.3k -> *6.3k -> *8.9k Overlord
*5.8k -> *7.0k -> *6.5k To Love Ru Darkness S2
*6.3k -> *5.7k -> *6.0k Prison School
*0.0k -> *5.1k -> *5.2k GATE
*4.1k -> *3.6k -> *5.1k Monster Musume
*0.0k -> *3.6k -> *4.9k Charlotte
*7.2k -> *5.2k -> *4.8k Non Non Biyori Repeat
*0.0k -> *2.8k -> *3.9k Himouto! Umaru-chan
*0.0k -> *6.3k -> *3.6k Ushio to Tora
*2.6k -> *2.8k -> *2.8k Gakkou Gurashi!
*2.2k -> *2.5k -> *2.7k Gangsta.
*2.2k -> *3.4k -> *2.5k Fate/kaleid S3

You forgot the important part:
And the last summer pre-order stalker estimates(untill the week of release, in the later weeks of september)

At the moment it sold nothing at all, because it's not released :x

Salesfags are obsessed about preorder/stalker shit

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
charlotte has serious problems of script.
The story is interesting but is poorly executed at hour to get off the paper.
Pretty much the same problem presented by Aldnoa.Zero

Just like you have problems with English.
Also stop bringing up that boring shit because it has nothing to with this anime.
Sep 12, 2015 2:56 PM

Jan 2008
Yuu lost an eye, and the ability to time-leap. Pooh is dead, and there's no way he's coming back...ever. Well, shit. Those perpetrators are really stupid aren't they? They didn't think Yuu would just level the place and everyone in it, whether he wanted to or not...especially if he was aggravated by that other brown girl? Speaking of which, That brown girl who's also an ability user, needs to take responsibility for taking Yuu's eye. I'm a firm believer of an eye for an eye, and in this case, it has to be literal. But seeing as she'll likely become a victim character because she's a cute girl, that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

We can only hope they can transplant someone else's eye into Yuu...I vote to use that brown girl's. And I hope those two guys and their goons get what's coming to them.
Sep 12, 2015 3:00 PM

Jun 2013
Equitum said:
What were the terrorists planning on doing, anyway? Use Yuu somehow? How would they even be able to do that without him killing them? I figured they would shoot him with a tranquilizer dart or something to incapacitate him, but all they did was stab out his eye so he can't time leap and then wait to be defeated.

Yes.. I mean sure they stopped his time leap... but they must've had some kinda intention to capture him... I mean use for something?? Sure make him unable to go back in time, that was smart of them I guess... Screw this, it's just stupid.
Sep 12, 2015 3:00 PM
May 2009
Are we going to see any action from the ZHIEND singer? She might have something going on given her blind eye. And the last person Kumagami found... Our two hopes!
Sep 12, 2015 3:03 PM

Mar 2012
StardustNyako said:
karlstein12 said:

Dayum.

if he could use telekinesis with screwed up eye why could henot time travel?

Because that ability probably doesn't need 2 eyes like how Kumagami didn't actually need to be soaked to use his ability.
Sep 12, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2013
this is gonna be the anime of the season ... probably
JosdaviSep 12, 2015 3:13 PM

Armisrael
The fate of Destruction▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Deviant
is also the joy of Rebirth ▬ ▬▬Beast
Twtr
Arael
Sep 12, 2015 3:06 PM
Jun 2015
Equitum said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

are you kidding.

No one said they shouldn't have known about the time leap eye weakness (which was never stated, by the way - we were only told that you couldn't be blind and use it). We were wondering what the terrorists planned on doing with Yuu in the first place. Stabbing out his eye gets rid of his time leap, true, but what were they going to do after that? He still has telekinesis, collapse, flying, and looting, he could easily overpower them. And he did.

Maybe Maeda just went along randomly making the show?

Maybe he planned some sort of harem/romance with some comedy for few eps ---->decides to throw a twist,puts time leap----->thinks to himself too much stuff to explain need distract------>puts in random terrorists gets yuu eye stabbed---->no more time leap problems.

That could explain some stuff lol
Sep 12, 2015 3:10 PM

Apr 2014
WHAT THE FUCK

Sep 12, 2015 3:17 PM

Jan 2015
Eeeeeeeeeemmmmmmhhhhhhh......lol?
Sep 12, 2015 3:19 PM

Jul 2009
Sekaiou said:
this is so like, so annoying. I can't even, seriously. That terrorist group was so unnecessary. like, where were they in Yu's reality where Ayumi died? How did Shunsuke deal with them then? fucking plot hole, convenient deaths fucking great

True. First plot hole. I can't imagine any logical reasoning explaining the terro only executed their plan of luring the strongest ability wielder in Japan to their hideout ONLY at that point of time. They could have ordered Furuki to bring the leader of the syndicate's right hand man (Pooh) waaaaay long before the actual plot, tortured him, and then lured or kidnapped Yuu (Pooh already knew about Yuu from Shunsuke since a long time ago in every or at least current timeline anyway). What, the dorm wasn't safe at all since Nao could be kidnapped at ease. Kidnapping Yuu would be just as easy. There's just no sense or plausible excuse foreseeable about the execution timing of the terro's plan.

Equitum said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

are you kidding.

There Sir. Second plot hole. Those terro were professionals, but their plan only covered, neutralized Yuu's "plunder" ability and "time-leap" ability. Even if they didn't know just what kind of abilities Yuu had plundered till then, they should had assumed and anticipated it because they were professionals. They should neutralized Yuu, ie with shooting him with tranquilliser and put him to sleep or knock him out cold and cover / mess his eyes while he was unconscious like what they did to Kumagami's nails (disabling Yuu's time-leap ability was top priority for them, makes sense). What a blunder, amateurish mistake by the terro, or perhaps Maeda?

Anyway, eye transplant, and time leap please. I want a redo of the conflict. I demand Yuu to leap back in time, kick ass, and we have zero casualties in the end..

Btw, a while back I thought that Zhiend vocalist's blind eyes and Shunsuke's were "similar".
kazewaSep 12, 2015 3:35 PM
Sep 12, 2015 3:22 PM
Dec 2011
How the fuck is this currently ranked #540
Cute, not pedo.
Sep 12, 2015 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
gooberm77 said:

I look at the score for this, and then at the score for Rokka no Yuusha, and I cry a little inside.
Sep 12, 2015 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Shit just got dark quickly to Tokyo Ghoul level.

Kumagami got the "light" Kaneki treatment with the nails.
And Yuu became one eyed,huh?
I was not expecting such a dark turn so fast. :/
Sep 12, 2015 3:24 PM

Aug 2013
Equitum said:
gooberm77 said:

I look at the score for this, and then at the score for Rokka no Yuusha, and I cry a little inside.

^
Sep 12, 2015 3:26 PM

Dec 2012
WTF I didn't expect that. Kumagami's torture was really hard, and he died to protect Nao, RIP Pooh. Why they hurt Nao ? No one is allowed to do that !
Great episode, Yuu was totally useless, the terrorists were too prepared.
Sep 12, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2015
I have no words. O, I just loved it.

Sep 12, 2015 3:36 PM

Aug 2015
Sakaitsu said:
WTF I didn't expect that. Kumagami's torture was really hard, and he died to protect Nao, RIP Pooh. Why they hurt Nao ? No one is allowed to do that !
Great episode, Yuu was totally useless, the terrorists were too prepared.

Too Prepared?

They don´t even had fucking weapons and blackmailed a low level idiot.
Sep 12, 2015 3:36 PM

Apr 2014
I like this show, but with all the hate it gets I can't see how it still manages to maintain a decently high rating. Reminds me of NGNL, except that is rated way higher.
Sep 12, 2015 3:38 PM

Aug 2014
Protaku94 said:
I like this show, but with all the hate it gets I can't see how it still manages to maintain a decently high rating. Reminds me of NGNL, except that is rated way higher.

Yeah I'm also surprised by how it manages to be in a close 8s while getting all this hate lmao.
Sep 12, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2014
Tokoya said:
Temera1re said:

Logical......
Why don't you sit down and analyze the possibilities and see for yourself instead of wasting my time with sad responses like this

I'm not gonna hold your hand for you nor will I even bother trying to explain it all because clearly you just hate the series

Sorry AGAIN, but you're the one here, who isn't analyzing nothing... Let explain why Shun take the worst plan ever...and why isn't "Logical"

- Send your brother alone vs enemy who know everything about him and sure they make some countermeasures -very clever shun or maeda wtf-
- If Yuu fail everything is lost, because this new enemy know every about you and your base...

YOU'RE IN A COMPLETELY DISADVANTAGE.

Why you not balance the thing a bit?

Let Yuu leap 1 day or 1 week before the kidnapping of pooh. With that you can make everything go in the same way... save you're sister, talk with pooh let the clever idiot of Shun know what will happened and make some countermeasures (of course don't tell nothing to the guy who is the spy). NOW the only big disadvantage is the family of one guy.

But is more "logical" risk everything in a YOLO rush.... good job Shun......and you suppose to be the clever in the family...Duh

i can explain even more point, but actually i'm the one who is losing time with you.

Tokoya said:
you just hate the series

Pd; i'm the one who hate the series duh... i give charlotte a score of 8 and if no were for this shit episode i should gladly give it a 9...
Sep 12, 2015 3:40 PM

May 2015
Protaku94 said:

Yea, definitely. Just makes me wonder how it'll end up once the show's done.

Sep 12, 2015 3:41 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was... pretty weird

Feels like this anime keeps changing direction every week. Really don't know why terrorists had to enter the picture all of a sudden... well at least now Yu's time leap ability seems to be fucked after losing an eye so they can't just retcon the whole thing again
Sep 12, 2015 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
wow i did not see this coming

i was expecting stains gate plot twist where yu keeps going back trying to save everyone but no he got rekt
Sep 12, 2015 3:46 PM
Apr 2012
Everything unfolded in a very unnatural way. The actions and decisions of the characters in this episode was very questionable. I hope they will explain this and fill in the plot holes in the next two episodes...
Sep 12, 2015 3:46 PM

Aug 2015
This episode resumed in two images:

Sep 12, 2015 3:47 PM

Jan 2015
The first thing that came to my mind when they contacted Shun is hiring a security company or something with all that money they have ..

Still pretty shocked that kumagami died ..

And ok I know this is crazy..laugh at it as much as you want but what if Yu's eye lid took the damage and his eye got barely cut and he wasn't able to time keep because he closed his right eye and pressed it with his hand? .. Lol forget it
FodshelloSep 12, 2015 3:54 PM
Sep 12, 2015 3:55 PM

May 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

omg i hope she didnt got raped :(
their solution to the plot would vary to the state of nao
Sep 12, 2015 3:59 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode

we got lots of bloody scene, a naked high school girl, a ninja girl with a Solar Flare like ability, a torture scene, the little sister being cute as ever, main character losing an eye.

5/5 perfect
Sep 12, 2015 4:02 PM

Apr 2010
Well it was expected something would happen and it seemed rushed to me, this makes me wonder what will happen in the last two episodes.

Kugakami had it rough this episode and he even sacrificed his life to safe Noa.
The question is how will Noa be doing and what will happen to Yu.
Sep 12, 2015 4:02 PM

Aug 2015
You know, this really brings this anime back to earth. Their one big mulligan has been stripped from them. I'm really loving this. At this point there's barely hope for a fairytale ending, what happens will just have to be real for them, they are no longer invincible. It's not fair. Life's not fair. I don't care what faggot haters say, this really changes the entire plot, and will certainly make the last episode interesting in the end.
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Sep 12, 2015 4:04 PM
Feb 2014
I've never seen a more useless terrorist group before. I mean... they are unnecesary. What was their plan? Talk with Yuu and convince him to help them?

this chapter exist only to kill a secondary character that no one cares about, destroy the time leap power and show a plot hole, the TERRORIST.

Where did the terrorist go in the last time line? they didnt attack. If Ayumi dies they dont do nothing? The loli imouto is the key?
I dont see anything good coming from introducing a charmless antagonist gropu so close to the end of the series.

I dont get it, specially Shunsuke. WORST LEADER EVER seriously.

And on top of that everything feels rushed. Worst chapter so far.
NandoKpoSep 12, 2015 4:07 PM
Sep 12, 2015 4:09 PM

May 2012
I'm a little confused. Does Yuu remember things from before Shunsuke made the time leaps, or does Shunsuke let them be captured even in the timelines where he made a time leap?
Sep 12, 2015 4:12 PM

May 2015
NandoKpo said:
I've never seen a more useless terrorist group before. I mean... they are unnecesary. What was their plan? Talk with Yuu and convince him to help them?

this chapter exist only to kill a secondary character that no one cares about, destroy the time leap power and show a plot hole, the TERRORIST.

Where did the terrorist go in the last time line? they didnt attack. If Ayumi dies they dont do nothing? The loli imouto is the key?
I dont see anything good coming from introducing a charmless antagonist gropu so close to the end of the series.

Glad I wasn't the only one not feeling this episode. Oh well, we'll see where this goes in two weeks.
Sep 12, 2015 4:13 PM

Dec 2013
I would've preferred the handsome man living over Nao. God damn it.
Sep 12, 2015 4:15 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Well....this is not what i wanted to see. Antagonists out of nowhere with no developments and motives cause more drama. :/

Shitty that Kuragami died.
Sep 12, 2015 4:17 PM
Sep 2015
As i thought about it, what will happen if yu time leap till the end if he still have his one eye? Probably He'll go blind. What will the producer write about now if this is a mess?....😓 this episode is real sad😫

Kumagami AKA pooh : RIP bro ;(
Sep 12, 2015 4:26 PM
Jun 2015
This show's just weird, I went into it with high hopes and I've been watching it religiously every week since episode one expecting it to get really good but so fair I just feel meh. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike it, in fact I quite like it it's just a bit of a letdown...
This episode just felt very rushed with minimal explanations, the plot seems a bit stupid sometimes and I have no idea how they're gonna wrap this up in two episodes... If they can nicely finish it then it will be a very good anime however I just don't think they will, there's too many loose ends and random characters that keep getting introduced (random Mafia guys? Sala? Will we ever see Takajou again?)
Idk this episodes was dull for me and has left me feeling rather disappointed in it all, hope episode 12 will be better :3
Sep 12, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2015
NandoKpo said:

Exactly what I said.
Sep 12, 2015 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
This show sure knows how to surprise me.

Sep 12, 2015 4:36 PM

Nov 2013
i love how they just randomly threw in foreign antagonists.
Sep 12, 2015 4:39 PM

Apr 2013
Jesus christ..Yuu turned into such an overly sensitive airhead, and don't you fucking tell me that's character 'development' cause it's not. I mean we know he wasn't book smart as in straight A kind of smart but we knew that he was resourceful. I mean he's such an airhead now,...when did that happen? Really is hard watching this, especially since I loved episode 1 so much.
Sep 12, 2015 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
NOOOOO! POOOOOOH!!!!!
Sep 12, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 2015
This song pretty much defines Charlotte,
Sep 12, 2015 4:49 PM
Oct 2014
arilando said:
I'm a little confused. Does Yuu remember things from before Shunsuke made the time leaps, or does Shunsuke let them be captured even in the timelines where he made a time leap?

I also think it's strange, even this guy that walks through walls should be died if it was the same timeline. But when sala will appear everything should be explained, it was because of zhiend yuu regained this memories so sala must know why it's like that.
I think that time leap is just kind of illusion, mainly because of 'let's feel good' lyrics. Or sala's abilitty is illusion. I dunno.
Next episode is named "promise'", i'm curious why it is named like that ^^

And, am i the only one happy that this old man from lab came back? :D
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

38 by ChadtheTech »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.