Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2015 4:57 PM

Dec 2012
Nagisa was completely betrayed by his colleagues. His brother is to another level, this guy seems so smart.
Sep 5, 2015 7:22 PM
Jan 2010
You also have to recall that Charlotte's characters were chasing down super powered people because their powers can be dangerous to both them and the people around them.

Heh. I guess that thoughtographer can undermine the morals of those around him while that ability-seeking guy can cause people to slip and fall because he needs to be wet to use his ability. So much for danger.
Sep 5, 2015 8:30 PM

Jul 2014
Smudy said:
Wow, it's been some time that i was that shocked. Incredible stuff shown here.

Politics are ruthless, Kazuhisa outtrumped Nagisa! His last hope for saving A-TEC is gone....

And it looks like Iris is actually Nagisa! What the hell happened here?!

Mizuki actually fell in love with the Nagisa that we know!

EDIT: WHY THE FUCK IS THIS 6,51 HERE? At this point, this is the most underrated anime i have ever watched.

Exactly!!! this show is criminally underrated. I havent been shocked like this in a long time, this show is crazy
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Sep 5, 2015 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
Well played Kazuhisa, well played. I’m actually glad that he didn’t win immediately, one brother being an easy target is something I can expect but both would be overkill. I’m looking forward to see what Nagisa (Or whatever his name is) would do now? Iris being the real Shinomiya Nagisa is a serious wtf moment! I have no idea where they are going with this but I’m looking forward to it.

Any idea how many episodes this will be? I thought it’ll be a 1-cour thing but the episode count isn’t specified.
Sep 6, 2015 2:02 PM

Dec 2014
People who dropped this are missing out.

Talk about a revelation.
Sep 6, 2015 4:26 PM

Feb 2015
zerorequiem_ said:
People who dropped this are missing out.

Talk about a revelation.

I'm glad I didn't drop it.
Sep 6, 2015 4:29 PM

Jun 2015
And this is the episode where i bite my tongue and change my 5 to an 8. Did not expect the boring political drama from those first few eps to get this real.
Sep 6, 2015 10:19 PM

Jun 2012
That was a dumb twist.
Sep 7, 2015 2:00 AM

Jan 2011
Jonesy974 said:

It's funny though, because Class Crisis has a big disadvantage against other bad shows.

Take Charlotte for example. Charlotte is garbage. Probably one of the worst shows I've watched since glasslip. Like C.C., it was a show that wasted half of its season doing pointless bullshit, and didn't get even watchable until ep.6-7. Both are anime original. Both 1 cour.

So why does Charlotte have almost an 8? While CC barely holds onto a 6?

Because CC is an anime original with nobody famous behind it and it got almost no promotion. Meanwhile Charlotte has the name Jun Maeda behind it, and the show is playing off all the cliché, poorly written tropes that Maeda fans eat up.

CC = "oh, they built rocket parts and Sera-sensei acted dumb for 5 episodes...this is boring.

Charlotte = "oh, they chased down kids with super powers and the first 5 episodes followed literally an identical formula. OMG JUN MAEDA!! Such a brilliant writer!! Inb4 feels!!! AOTS!!".

CC and Charlotte are both not great, but it all comes down to promotion and name droppin.

It's that CC is legitimately one of the most boring shows I've watched recently. This...twist just puts the wtf icing on the blandest cake ever.

I will wager half of the people watching Charlotte couldn't even tell you who Jun Maeda is and what his contributions are.

Next thing is neither show shares any similarity beside school environment. Shocker there. I mean seriously. One is basically a cluster fuck of political crap mixed with a side of nobody cares drama between characters that could substitute for sedatives. The other is a super power this should of been better school life drama with imouto ftw glory power.

While neither show is stellar, Charlotte has more going for it then CC. That is so painfully obvious especially after this latest episode. Although that's tough to swallow considering Charlotte decided to pull the time leap bs card to begin its story wrap up.

Look both shows are sub par but this shit is so boring. Not just the "story", subsequent dialogue, and how they decided to present it but the characters are so bland. At least Charlotte has some damn entertainment value.

Also remember that the majority of people that utter AOTS/Y are the ones that watch a couple shows, literally only watch what was is hyped, change their top shows every season, or give 10s because "it was entertaining". All that really matters is how a show compares to every show that has come out before it ie what show will legitimately make it into the overall top 10. At least that's all I really care about in the grand scheme.
IZEROIISep 7, 2015 2:15 AM
Sep 7, 2015 11:28 AM

Feb 2012
IZEROII said:

Next thing is neither show shares any similarity beside school environment.

They're also written by visual novel writers, hence why they have similar pacing issues. Okay granted, a lot of LN adaptations have the same pacing issues as well (oh hi there Overlord) but that's neither here nor there.

Although that's tough to swallow considering Charlotte decided to pull the time leap bs card to begin its story wrap up.

At least Maeda didn't put that card at the end of his show this time. Thus, he has three episodes to actually follow it up with something more interesting and raise the show from subpar to meh (which I doubt he'll do, but I don't think he's stupid enough to put two Deus Ex Machinas in the same show...I jinxed it didn't I?).
FlawfinderSep 7, 2015 11:37 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Sep 7, 2015 4:30 PM
May 2014
Well this was one unexpected episode with an unexpected plot twist.
Iris being the real Nagisa and all.
Now real question that's been bugging me, WHAT GENDER'S WHAT!?
At the last part that grandfather of Now-Nagisa that they must protect "HIM" at all cost.
HIM! Not her!
Somebody tell me if I missed something!
Sep 7, 2015 8:10 PM

Feb 2012
darkjar001 said:
Well this was one unexpected episode with an unexpected plot twist.
Iris being the real Nagisa and all.
Now real question that's been bugging me, WHAT GENDER'S WHAT!?
At the last part that grandfather of Now-Nagisa that they must protect "HIM" at all cost.
HIM! Not her!
Somebody tell me if I missed something!

archonidas said:
JPthugnificent said:

Well Iris most likely was disguised as a boy because stuff like that happens. I guess the current Nagisa took the name for himself so that he can take all the flame that Iris would've taken, thus protecting her.

Don't know Japanese, but I was under the impression that the subs put a general pronoun (ie "that person") as "he" because the subbers (or everyone, for that matter) thought that the grandfather talking about Nagisa was referring to not Iris. Of course, both of their outfits in said scene seem to indicate the reply above, so that may be something to do with it.

Aside from the previously made point, I highly doubt that Iris/Nagisa is male simply due to the amnesia issue. As she didn't know who she was up until this point, she really has no reason to hide her gender. Given that she and Mizuki have known each other for some time, I am sure that Mizuki and/or her brother would know if she were male. There is also the graduation trip on episode 5, which I would say is rather solid proof of her being female. If grasping at straws, one could make the argument that she got a gender change, but as before, because she suffers from amnesia, why would she need to have her gender changed?
Sep 8, 2015 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
IZEROII said:
Jonesy974 said:

It's funny though, because Class Crisis has a big disadvantage against other bad shows.

Take Charlotte for example. Charlotte is garbage. Probably one of the worst shows I've watched since glasslip. Like C.C., it was a show that wasted half of its season doing pointless bullshit, and didn't get even watchable until ep.6-7. Both are anime original. Both 1 cour.

So why does Charlotte have almost an 8? While CC barely holds onto a 6?

Because CC is an anime original with nobody famous behind it and it got almost no promotion. Meanwhile Charlotte has the name Jun Maeda behind it, and the show is playing off all the cliché, poorly written tropes that Maeda fans eat up.

CC = "oh, they built rocket parts and Sera-sensei acted dumb for 5 episodes...this is boring.

Charlotte = "oh, they chased down kids with super powers and the first 5 episodes followed literally an identical formula. OMG JUN MAEDA!! Such a brilliant writer!! Inb4 feels!!! AOTS!!".

CC and Charlotte are both not great, but it all comes down to promotion and name droppin.

It's that CC is legitimately one of the most boring shows I've watched recently. This...twist just puts the wtf icing on the blandest cake ever.

I will wager half of the people watching Charlotte couldn't even tell you who Jun Maeda is and what his contributions are.

Next thing is neither show shares any similarity beside school environment. Shocker there. I mean seriously. One is basically a cluster fuck of political crap mixed with a side of nobody cares drama between characters that could substitute for sedatives. The other is a super power this should of been better school life drama with imouto ftw glory power.

While neither show is stellar, Charlotte has more going for it then CC. That is so painfully obvious especially after this latest episode. Although that's tough to swallow considering Charlotte decided to pull the time leap bs card to begin its story wrap up.

Look both shows are sub par but this shit is so boring. Not just the "story", subsequent dialogue, and how they decided to present it but the characters are so bland. At least Charlotte has some damn entertainment value.

Also remember that the majority of people that utter AOTS/Y are the ones that watch a couple shows, literally only watch what was is hyped, change their top shows every season, or give 10s because "it was entertaining". All that really matters is how a show compares to every show that has come out before it ie what show will legitimately make it into the overall top 10. At least that's all I really care about in the grand scheme.

I just see them both as different flavors of boring.

CC is all about politics. While an unusual topic to make an anime about, politics are still boring as fuck. Hentai is more entertaining. The characters themselves, aside from maybe Nagisa are all one dimensional too.

Charlotte is boring because of it's gay ass fuck, overused tropes, it's bad attempt at being try hard/edgy, and it's predictability.

- Those intro episodes. Starts with casual chat in classroom or eating in the cafeteria. *insert "SUCH A TURNOFF" after a Yusarin fandom moment*. Sudden call to council room. *insert glasses dude hurting himself*. Wet Pooh shows up. Decide on game plan. *insert "SUCH A TURNOFF" after a Yusarin fandom moment*. Go find kid. Fuck him up with invisibility power. Threaten him to not use it. Mission complete.

- Being edgy...have to play the mad scientists torturing kids card. Plus

- predictability

I'd argue that CC is less predictable. The twists may be underwhelming and boring as hell, but at least they're so random that I had no way of seeing it coming. Charlotte's are way more dramatic, but it's shit that feels super forced and you can see it coming a mile away.

I do agree that the characters are more interesting though. I'd rather watch a bunch of super power kids do stupid shit, than a bunch of regular kids tinker with a rocket and eat lunch by computers all the time.
Sep 13, 2015 9:42 AM
Mar 2013
great episode
Sep 18, 2015 9:14 PM

Jul 2012
What the fuck is happening
I'm lost lolol
Oct 3, 2015 2:19 AM

Jun 2013
My least favorite part has to be Iris figuring out Mizuki loves "Nagisa," That has to be the dumbest thing ever. Their love story is boring, generic and bullshit.

More IRIS... ahem I mean Nagisa-chan, please.
臭い-
Oct 14, 2015 12:28 PM

Sep 2013
WTF?!!!

What A Tweest :O

Oct 15, 2015 2:02 PM

Jan 2011
The plot twist is real!
This show is severely underrated unless the final few episodes suck.
I'm really looking forward to finishing this now!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 3, 2015 3:43 PM

May 2012
That ending was pretty interesting, but well let's see what's next!
Nov 24, 2015 7:35 PM

Apr 2013
Well damn, what are you gonna do bruh?
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 17, 2015 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
Episode that reserves some surprise, but in truth, I expected a similar move by the boss, I was surprised that much, the surprise was another, not bad the final twist. Drawings and animations good, curious to see how events unfold.
Sep 12, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2012
Kaito is going to be pissed.
FOCKING BOMBS!
lol at Kazuhisa at the end.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.