Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2015 10:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that was painful...

I think Yuuji just reached a new level of insane this episode. And not only that, Nagisa becomes the victim here. Intense second half. We get a counterattack with some machinery so I guess our four eyed Yuuji wasn't prepared for what came at him.

Hanako is also a damn ninja :O
Nice kunai, girl.
Sep 18, 2015 12:07 PM

Feb 2008
Damn Hanako you should just hurt him so he won't be able to move, now you got backstab.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 18, 2015 12:11 PM
Sep 2015
I am ready for any bad end in Ep. 13.
Sep 18, 2015 12:40 PM

Feb 2012
You know what I like to see more than a ship sail? A ship breaking in half and sinking.

That nice bit aside, I actually am somewhat anxious for episode 13 to see just how this ends. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up, and if they mess up, the small group of watchers that have been waiting to see where this ends up will throw it out the window, which would be a different kind of sad than what most viewers were expecting.
Sep 18, 2015 12:52 PM

Sep 2013
Let the ship sail
Let the ship sail
Let the ship sail
Let the ship sail
Let the ship sail
Sep 18, 2015 1:03 PM

Jan 2012
That Yuji shot Angelina! Poor girl already lost the romance wars too. Well everything's lining up nicely now for next week's grand finale.
Sep 18, 2015 1:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGER!

Great scene with Angelina kicking those guys' asses. I shouted that she shouldn't kill him off cause it would haunt her, but Yuji apparently got so insane that he shot her :O

Nagisa's in the ship, how are they going to save him? I can kind of see an instant heal for Iris which would be pretty disappointing, i hope, it won't be like this.
SmudySep 18, 2015 1:17 PM
Sep 18, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
It was predictable that they couldn't stop the machine. Now it's time to shine with the airship A-Tec was working on.
Sep 18, 2015 1:09 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Bit predictable and also pathetic villain but still pretty hype
Sep 18, 2015 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
Angelina too BA!! Yuuji's face was lol when she was about to kill him.

The least she could do was order someone to tie him up or something tho :/ Sucks that she got shot.

So I'm guessing Iris will have to overcome her fears and just save Nagisa leading to the happy ending :D Hope they can execute it well.
Sep 18, 2015 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
Angelina should at least get someone to get Yuuji tied up or something. Too bad that she got shot!
Sep 18, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2013
Real Nagisa saving Fake Nagisa next week. It excites me but scares me at the same time because "something" may happen and I'm going to be angry if they will not reveal Fake Nagisa's real name next week.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 18, 2015 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
this series is so good.
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 18, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2015
O fuck, I just loved this episode. This show's gotten pretty damn neat, and I can't wait for the final episode.

Sep 18, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
This was such an intense episode. I really hope they can save Nagisa because I'd be really upset if this doesn't end well or gets too predictable. So far, these last few episodes haven't been too predictable so maybe that'll happen next week. Just end well please. Especially after I praised the second half of the show so hard. Don't fail me now.
Sep 18, 2015 2:48 PM

Dec 2011
So the rescue mission failed, but they managed to fix the rocket somehow. The last episode would be a tense one it seems....

The next rescue mission would certainly involve Iris, especially after Angelina said that they will need her one day, hope she could overcome her trauma.
Sep 18, 2015 2:48 PM
Jan 2014
I was really enjoying this episode until Angelina decided not to hit Yuji. Honestly, what a heroic cliche and the fact Yuji prevented the launch was also crappy. Shouldn't someone have watched over him? Nope because of plot!
Sep 18, 2015 2:50 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I CANNOT STAND THAT PIECE OF SHIT FUCKBOY YUJI....I SWEAR IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T KILL HIS ASS NEXT WEEK

How dare that bitch shoot the badass known as Angelina-sensei
Sep 18, 2015 3:36 PM

Jul 2015
sh*t Yuji is soo insane.
Sep 18, 2015 3:50 PM

Aug 2015
Great episode imo. Not surprised they failed to rescue him, so Iris to the rescue!
Sep 18, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2015
She should have at least broken his hands and legs, ripped his balls off and stabbed both his eyes out! That's what you get for being nice to people,"Angelina"!
Read Toriko!
Sep 18, 2015 4:27 PM

Feb 2012
Regardless of whether or not you like the characters, I think it's safe to say that the story is poorly written. They really could not have come up with a better conflict to end this show? And whether A-Tec saves him or not, I don't see this show ending well. Ignoring the numerous plot threads that have not been tied up to this point, what exactly is the point of the anime in general? That idealism triumphs corporate bureaucracy? That's not exactly a very fulfilling message.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Sep 18, 2015 5:44 PM
Jan 2010
Some people have forgotten that this is a callback to episode 1. The same mooks were on Nagisa's opposing side, and the Coldwood firm was the product of that "deal" between Nagisa and the revolting mine workers at the start of the series.

I think it's safe to say that the story is poorly written.

What, compared to Charlotte and Chaos Dragon? Charlotte felt like a tryhard in making a shabby attempt of pulling off a complicated plot in one-cour while Chaos Dragon was a failure from the start.

Ignoring the numerous plot threads that have not been tied up to this point, what exactly is the point of the anime in general? That idealism triumphs corporate bureaucracy?

Not every story has to have an Aesopian purpose, IMO. And I'm pretty sure that this wasn't supposed to put ideals over corporate thinking. Instead, it tries to strike a balance; pure corporate thinking produces dull ideas and poor sense of innovation, while pure idealism will clash against the laws of reality. It did fulfill that as it reaches the end—Kaito has learned to appreciate how a business works, while Nagisa discovers that there's more to life than being a corporate big shot.
Sep 18, 2015 6:14 PM

Mar 2009
Was really nervous watching this episode. >.<

Good thing Nagisa has some allies. Hopefully they'll be able to save Nagisa. Please give us a satisfying ending..

and yeah, I really really really want to know Nagisa Kiryu's real name. reveal it on the last episode please.
Sep 18, 2015 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
Decent episode, but the animation looked off at multiple points throughout the episode.

With the number of people that stormed the hanger, I don't understand how no one subdued Yuji before he followed Angelina up to the control room. The moment his goons starting brandishing guns, I knew that he would have one too, so she made a huge mistake by not incapacitating him after seeing the other guys using guns.

As a side note. I've been waiting a long time for someone to destroy Yuji physically. Not emotionally. Not financially. Physically. For example, a bullet to each of his knees, or a kunai or 2 to both of his eyes. I was sick of this guy when he was first introduced. Love his voice actor though.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 18, 2015 7:46 PM

Sep 2015
Whenever they showed Yuuji beating up Nagisa... man, I felt so bad for him. And Angelina was pretty cool, beating up those guys. I wish she had knocked out Yuuji, though. I'm sure she wanted to kill him but felt he wasn't worth killing. I'm surprised how far the anime has gotten. It started off as a kinda funny school story and then became more political and finally grew dark. I hope they wrap up all of the mysteries, specifically the true identity of boy Nagisa and the full reason(s) why Iris and Nagisa switched places. Hopefully, they'll clarify everything in the final episode. If they don't... then let's hope for an OVA or a season 2.
I turn myself invisible.
Sep 18, 2015 7:47 PM
Jan 2010
With the number of people that stormed the hanger, I don't understand how no one subdued Yuji before he followed Angelina up to the control room. The moment his goons starting brandishing guns, I knew that he would have one too, so she made a huge mistake by not incapacitating him after seeing the other guys using guns.

I'm not actually surprised that the chaos caused by the can of tear gas or smokescreen plus a group of mooks who prioritize beating the shit out of anyone over the actual mission would do nothing about Yuji himself.
Sep 18, 2015 8:01 PM

Apr 2011
I think there will be a sequel.
Sep 18, 2015 8:09 PM
Sep 2015
Pissing yourself in front of a lady eh Yuuji?
Sep 18, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2012
is it just me, coz think this episode's animation kinda 'not the same as previous episodes', like the quality's not the same?

:3
Sep 18, 2015 9:24 PM
Aug 2014
Happy End coming!
Sep 18, 2015 11:01 PM

Jan 2011
I'm pretty confident how things will end up for Nagisa, but I just hope that Hanako is able to recover.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 18, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2012
Someone pm me and tell me if this episode has a cliffhanger
I wanna watch it but I don't want to wait one more week
Sep 18, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2013
The brother Yuji has the worst fucking plot armor ever. Combine that with him just being an awful plot device in general, and every second with him on the screen just becomes dull and painful to watch.
Sep 19, 2015 3:26 AM
Aug 2012
Really? She knocked everybody else out, but suddenly she gets to the boss and lets him just sit there like he's some kind of child that was told to sit in the corner.

I swear this is just as bad as Charlotte.
Sep 19, 2015 3:28 AM

Apr 2011
She should have killed the bastard instead
Sep 19, 2015 4:26 AM

Feb 2012
Orix said:

What, compared to Charlotte and Chaos Dragon? Charlotte felt like a tryhard in making a shabby attempt of pulling off a complicated plot in one-cour while Chaos Dragon was a failure from the start.

So just because those anime are bad makes it okay for Classroom Crisis to be bad? And you can't convince me that Classroom Crisis isn't also tryhard and shabby. There was never any tension in this show because nothing bad will happen to A-Tec if they disband other than being separated and having to find employment elsewhere, neither of which makes for compelling conflict especially since they're all high-schoolers instead of college students or working adults. I can't take Yuji seriously at all and this attempt to kill Nagisa is just a convenient plot device to make A-Tec show off just so they can prove themselves to the world. Having it be a callback to that first episode does not help. You can have as much foreshadowing in the world, but if it doesn't lead to anywhere interesting, your story is still going to be lame.

Not every story has to have an Aesopian purpose, IMO.

I could not disagree more. Especially after that godawful Kekkai Sensen anime.

And I'm pretty sure that this wasn't supposed to put ideals over corporate thinking. Instead, it tries to strike a balance; pure corporate thinking produces dull ideas and poor sense of innovation, while pure idealism will clash against the laws of reality. It did fulfill that as it reaches the end—Kaito has learned to appreciate how a business works, while Nagisa discovers that there's more to life than being a corporate big shot.

But we haven't seen this balance at all. Not once has corporate producing dull ideas worked against them. And not once have we seen reality affect A-Tec's idealism mainly because what's happening to them is way too artificial to be taken seriously. Nagisa just warmed up to A-Tec because they were nice to him, not because they challenged his way of thinking. Kaito...less said about him on my end, the better.

As for the people complaining that Angelina shoulda knocked the bastard out...c'mon guys. That was bad too, but there are way worse things to complain about.
FlawfinderSep 19, 2015 4:32 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Sep 19, 2015 5:04 AM

Aug 2014
Seriously knock out the guy who wants to kill you or someone you love. it's not that complicated. One kick and everything would be fine.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Sep 19, 2015 5:46 AM
Jan 2010
There was never any tension in this show because nothing bad will happen to A-Tec if they disband other than being separated and having to find employment elsewhere, neither of which makes for compelling conflict especially since they're all high-schoolers instead of college students or working adults.

You can have as much foreshadowing in the world, but if it doesn't lead to anywhere interesting, your story is still going to be lame.

That means that CC probably isn't for you. Interest is what makes Hyouka something to spend time with instead of being a snorefest.

Not once has corporate producing dull ideas worked against them.

Well, that's how corporate shit works. Most ideas won't even get to the drawing board, and the ones who could get past the first screening is there because they see that its profitability regardless if it's actually shit.
Sep 19, 2015 7:39 AM

Dec 2014
C'mon Iris, go rescue your stand-in.

Tropicalwood said:
Really? She knocked everybody else out, but suddenly she gets to the boss and lets him just sit there like he's some kind of child that was told to sit in the corner.
Sep 19, 2015 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
Must admit that I didn't expect to see so many derp faces in the second-last episode, considering how few came up in the episodes before this.

Yuuji reminds me of one pathetic scientist from another Sci-Fi series. I really wish Hattori would've just stabbed that ninja instrument into his thigh or something. So many people coming to back her up and not one of them thinks to incapacitate the bastard that was leading the operation. I find it really hard to believe. I'd rather they tied him up and Hattori failed to stop the X-2 launch. Would have been much more believable.

Ah well... time for A-Tec to come good on it's latest engine, and time for Iris to shine. Expecting a pretty cliché ending to things, though considering the current season, that would pretty much be standard. Enjoying this show nonetheless, despite this episode being one of the least enjoyable to watch.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 19, 2015 10:55 AM
Jan 2015
This was, by far, the worst anime of the season... First few episodes it looked like would be a 7-8, mid season was like 5 and now 3. So pathetic, so predictable...
So, Iris will overcome herself with the new X3, saving Nagisa and showing everyone that A-TEC is a must for the company. Maybe 1-2 bad stuff and the "perfect ending".
I had so much expectation for this anime, RIP.
Sep 19, 2015 12:54 PM

Jun 2013
they are torturing him and they all worked together to save him and shit she got shot
Sep 19, 2015 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
Jesus Christ, just kill the fucker Yuji already! He's guilty of corporate corruption, money laundering, kidnapping, multiple counts of torture and attempted murder (with his goons armed as well), assault and battery, illegal possession of firearms, ...shit I'd be here all day listing off his innumerable crimes. A lifetime of jail would not help, or do any justice. He deserves nothing less than death, either by being persecuted, or caught in an unforeseen "accident" which leads to his death...preferably by mutilation. In fact, if just that didn't happen by the end of the series, I can't rate this show higher than a 6/10. Considering how much Nagisa meant to Hanako, she seemed to have no problems knocking the goons out, but leaving the guy that actually did the deed of stabbing Nagisa in the first place (which she's fully aware of)!? I honestly expected more of Hanako. For her naivete, I can't feel sorry she got shot, even if it was by the human feces that is Yuji.

The only saving grave of this episode is the construction guy being a badass busting through in his work-mech, and whacking Yuji over the head with a wrench...which I hope caves his skull in.
Estoy_GordoSep 19, 2015 8:29 PM
Sep 20, 2015 6:16 AM

Jan 2011
When he said nothing could catch it my first thought was, they're gonna use the new engine to catch it.
Sep 21, 2015 5:09 AM
Jun 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
I really wish Hattori would've just stabbed that ninja instrument into his thigh or something. So many people coming to back her up and not one of them thinks to incapacitate the bastard that was leading the operation. I find it really hard to believe.

*puts his tinfoil hat on*
Well, rogue or not, Yuuji is still high ranking executive and part of an influential business clan. Surely entertainment product sponsored by corporations wouldn't advocate that a mere contract worker do a sensible thing and harm the elite. That would be... wrong. Let Administration deal with it. Yeah.
Sep 21, 2015 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
Ninja Angelina is awesome to see!! Damn it, she should’ve at least knocked him out before heading to the control room! So Iris will be the one to save him? That should be interesting and I’m looking forward to the real Nagisa’s reveal which I’m hoping will happen next time!!
Sep 21, 2015 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
Steins;Gate, Robotics;Note ploooot twistt booom!! Joke!!
Sep 26, 2015 6:09 AM

Dec 2012
Yuuji is pathetic. He has no excuse, he is just a bastard. The last episode is predictable, I think Iris will save him.
Oct 3, 2015 3:13 AM

Jun 2013
Orix said:
There was never any tension in this show because nothing bad will happen to A-Tec if they disband other than being separated and having to find employment elsewhere, neither of which makes for compelling conflict especially since they're all high-schoolers instead of college students or working adults.

You can have as much foreshadowing in the world, but if it doesn't lead to anywhere interesting, your story is still going to be lame.

That means that CC probably isn't for you. Interest is what makes Hyouka something to spend time with instead of being a snorefest.

Not once has corporate producing dull ideas worked against them.

Well, that's how corporate shit works. Most ideas won't even get to the drawing board, and the ones who could get past the first screening is there because they see that its profitability regardless if it's actually shit.

Hahaha, Hyouka IS a snorefest. Quit aggrandizing this Anime as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It IS boring. You have to get over the fact that not everyone enjoys this slow-pacing. Just because people don't enjoy it, doesn't mean they're intellectually inferior to you, I don't see the correlation. Must hurt you so fucking much when someone tears down your favorite series, huh? Butthurt much?

Reality would be: corporations and companies close down and NEVER come back with a bang like A-TEC has. You sound like you've never worked in a corporate setting before. Not everyone holds hands and works hard together like most Anime series like this shitty series tries so hard to show. There's a lot of backstabbing and I'm not talking about Yuji-esque backstabbing. More like Mizuki and Kaito Sera suddenly leaving you out to hang and fend for yourself. That's the real world, which you're apparently detached from.
臭い-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

36 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 2, 2021 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.