Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 6, 2015 7:10 AM

Aug 2015

Can't help but laugh at this scene especially when he just got flung into the air, like seriously Joe XD
Sep 6, 2015 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
KokoroYuudai said:
Listen. I'm not using this "anime logic". I'm using basic logic. Meiko excerscises daily. No doubt her proportions are unreal but so are the gang.why: because as you said this Is an anime. They surely didn't have all that muscles the episode before . It's obvious that meiko has done years of exercise though. Compare to the gangs 2 months of hard labor. Years of constant excerscise vs 2 months? It's obvious who's more for of the comparism. That's all that I'm saying. But you just keep looking at the proportions. If anything you'd the one too entranced by "anime logic" I bet Hana could beat em 2 because despite what you see she's very athletic. Did you not know girls are built differently then boys. Just because you don't see muscle doesn't mean it isn't there. Obviously the whole breaking arms thing and flinging Joe around was unreal but if facts were compared using real world logic in terms of fitness and healthiness meiko would certainly win

Who knows the only one with a REAL chance of winning was Andre.

I'm just using "real world logic"
What kind of basic logic or real world logic..!? Correction, I'm not entranced by "anime logic", I just decided to flow with it for the sake of enjoyment. Why did you even need to explain all that..!? This is just a show, but not a show about humans with superpower abilities. Meiko's trainings and exercises were for the purpose of convenience story build only. Beat all the 4 guys straight in a row was unbelievable. Unless she had body of a sumo woman or that of JoJo guys, I wouldn't believe it. Really, years of all those trainings and nothing visually change to her body, oh wait her boobs now I get it those muscles went straight to her boobs *gasp* (゚д゚lll)

You said "Despite what you see...", I see Hana as a slim girl who loves to kick things. What's wrong with that..!? You're the one who entranced by "anime logic" because "despite what you see" you clearly imagine she had those invisible muscles and power greater than those guys (now look what you've done I'm now talking about Hana instead of the main topic arm-wrestling). Hana could easily getting gangbanged if those guys restrain both her arms and legs, but I don't think the same could be applied to Meiko. Because what..!? She's practically capable to throw those guys without sweating, even Andre I bet so there's no way to restrain her. She's a She-Hulk in human form or like genderswapped Lu Bu (¬_¬)

Smh why do people get so irritated over just one sentence. Didn't I say despite all that I enjoy the show..!?? Hhhhh~ (¯o¯)=3
-Shinrei-Sep 6, 2015 8:24 AM
Sep 6, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2014
Talk about an intense arm wrestling match.

fredchickens said:

Can't help but laugh at this scene especially when he just got flung into the air, like seriously Joe XD
Sep 6, 2015 1:52 PM

Feb 2008
Nameless tree in a tornado...

Meiko is such an epic character. As is Kiyoshi, facing off vice president's intimate area. That scene had a rather epic BGM tune as well.
Sep 6, 2015 5:45 PM

Nov 2011
Gakuto,Kiyoshi and Shingo won't have any problem getting girls with that kind of body.

Sep 6, 2015 9:34 PM

Mar 2012
Andre is so weird lol.
Sep 6, 2015 11:05 PM

Jun 2015
Praise based nipple hair for saving their highschool life
Sep 7, 2015 2:16 AM

Apr 2013
Doesn't Joe have cancer or some shit? Why yall clownin him for the build? Lol.

Anyways Meiko washed em...she was gon wash Andre too but he put up a fight.
Sep 7, 2015 4:43 AM

Mar 2015
SJ7izm said:
Doesn't Joe have cancer or some shit? Why yall clownin him for the build? Lol.

Anyways Meiko washed em...she was gon wash Andre too but he put up a fight.

Nah, he doesn't have any of serious disease. He now even coughs lesser, than in the start of series. So, prison works have some good points for him.
Sep 7, 2015 11:28 AM
Feb 2014
ShinRei_YaGaMi said:
KokoroYuudai said:
Listen. I'm not using this "anime logic". I'm using basic logic. Meiko excerscises daily. No doubt her proportions are unreal but so are the gang.why: because as you said this Is an anime. They surely didn't have all that muscles the episode before . It's obvious that meiko has done years of exercise though. Compare to the gangs 2 months of hard labor. Years of constant excerscise vs 2 months? It's obvious who's more for of the comparism. That's all that I'm saying. But you just keep looking at the proportions. If anything you'd the one too entranced by "anime logic" I bet Hana could beat em 2 because despite what you see she's very athletic. Did you not know girls are built differently then boys. Just because you don't see muscle doesn't mean it isn't there. Obviously the whole breaking arms thing and flinging Joe around was unreal but if facts were compared using real world logic in terms of fitness and healthiness meiko would certainly win

Who knows the only one with a REAL chance of winning was Andre.

I'm just using "real world logic"
What kind of basic logic or real world logic..!? Correction, I'm not entranced by "anime logic", I just decided to flow with it for the sake of enjoyment. Why did you even need to explain all that..!? This is just a show, but not a show about humans with superpower abilities. Meiko's trainings and exercises were for the purpose of convenience story build only. Beat all the 4 guys straight in a row was unbelievable. Unless she had body of a sumo woman or that of JoJo guys, I wouldn't believe it. Really, years of all those trainings and nothing visually change to her body, oh wait her boobs now I get it those muscles went straight to her boobs *gasp* (゚д゚lll)

You said "Despite what you see...", I see Hana as a slim girl who loves to kick things. What's wrong with that..!? You're the one who entranced by "anime logic" because "despite what you see" you clearly imagine she had those invisible muscles and power greater than those guys (now look what you've done I'm now talking about Hana instead of the main topic arm-wrestling). Hana could easily getting gangbanged if those guys restrain both her arms and legs, but I don't think the same could be applied to Meiko. Because what..!? She's practically capable to throw those guys without sweating, even Andre I bet so there's no way to restrain her. She's a She-Hulk in human form or like genderswapped Lu Bu (¬_¬)

Smh why do people get so irritated over just one sentence. Didn't I say despite all that I enjoy the show..!?? Hhhhh~ (¯o¯)=3

Have you never seen in the gym girls who look muscleless (not skinny too) but still lift as heavy or even more than some ripped guys? Maybe you don't even lift, but I do and I have seen them sometimes. Girls don't have testosterone, so that's why they don't look muscular. And just because they don't look muscular, doesn't mean they can't be strong. Actually, Meiko looks like the typical strong girls I'm saying. Not because of the boobs, but because of her moderate-high body fat level and her big butts. And yeah she squats often.

If you don't believe me, look at this girl.
http://www.criticalbench.com/images/amanda-harris2.jpg
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/sites/muscleandfitness.com/files/Amanda%203.jpg
Her name is Amanda Harris. She's a 17 time world champion powerlifter and she's not a sumo.

Also, gakuto and friends only have visible pecs and abs, but not really that big, also their arms are small. Arm wrestling is of course about arms. And it is somewhat realistic actually for them to look ripped as shown in the anime, as their job requires strength, and the foods given to them is not that much I believe, resulting them to be in a caloric deficit state, aka cutting, hence those ripped looks. In such state, the strength is lower than normal actually.
hikarugoSep 7, 2015 11:58 AM
Sep 8, 2015 11:43 AM
Sep 2015
this episode was too funny. omg the sick one when he took off his shirt and you though he wouldlast but in .0000001 of a second he was down it was way too funny.
Sep 8, 2015 12:43 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was some kind of masterpiece.
Sep 9, 2015 3:12 AM

Dec 2014
the Adaptation is so good!!!!

[Spoiler]

Grasshoppers and PLASTIC BOTTLES!
Sep 9, 2015 8:08 AM

Jan 2013
That was amazing.

Does anyone know whether the uncensored version of Prison School is gonna be pirated? Been meaning to ask this long ago
Sep 9, 2015 11:05 AM
Oct 2013
This episode was freaking hilarious.
Prison School should be rated higher lol
Sep 9, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2015
This gets better and better every time. If this continues it even might make my fave five.
Sep 9, 2015 3:46 PM

Apr 2015

THAT AHAHAHAH
Sep 13, 2015 5:18 PM
Sep 2014
LOL the way the vice prez was describing andre's nipple hair seemed like it took her to a happy place xD this show is too hilarious
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
Sep 14, 2015 3:10 AM

Oct 2008
What a hilarious episode!
Kiyoshi has more problem because if the 4 guys knew what Kiyoshi had seen...it would be more hard than what they did to Shingo! Gakuto even noticed that Kiyoshi's thought aren't in order!...hahaha!
Gakuto is really the smartest of the guys! a real strategist!
It was easy luring vice-pres when it comes to arm-wrestling!
vice-pres vs Gakuto was and epic lose! lol at that cry and sond of breaking bones!
vice-pres vs Kiyoshi also an epic table fall-down nipple face slam slip! butt still Kyoshi's are almost dislocated! crazy lolz! even with the nipple wonderland! hilarious!
vice-pres vs Shingo also lost because Shingo didn't to buy some more time with his dynamite story!
vice-pres vs Joe was so hilarious! skinny Joe went tumbling! that was a good pronunciation by Joe "Fuck!"
and at last masocist Andre vs vice-pres!...but she's really totally and disturbed and distracted by Andre's long single hair-growing-on-the-nipple! vice-press is very imaginative! especially when the hair is waving! then next is tornado! such impressive imagination! Andre shout is very hilarious! and his eyes are rolled back! Andre is in pleasure!
6/5.

Sep 28, 2015 3:50 PM

May 2012
Solid episode, but it's a shame they failed their mission! Let's see what's next though.
Sep 29, 2015 3:05 AM

Jun 2013
Shit man, Kiyoshi's one lucky bastard. He got a good look at her piugh and her nipple. That guy is living the prisoner dream.
臭い-
Sep 29, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
The most intense episode so far. The arm wrestling scene is something you watch without blinking.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Dec 1, 2015 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Andre's nipple hair tho
Dec 19, 2015 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
Shingo saw a nipple. Kiyoshi saw a nipple and heaven. lmao!

that nipple hair bought them enough time but still they're still gonna get expelled. I wonder what's gonna save them for real now
Jan 2, 2016 6:35 PM

Mar 2010
That was a whole new type of arm wrestling challenge..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 15, 2016 9:59 PM

May 2015
BGMaxie said:
Well on their defense, they have strength, but obviously that's gained from now (Andre being the exception having a bigger body), whereas Meiko has arguably years of physical discipline not to mention wrestling techniques that by all means shows she trains on a regular basis. Joe was obviously a weakling, but the rest like Kiyoshi , Shingo and Gakuto have built up, if anything Gakuto fell fast in purpose and Shingo well, was trying to sell his story before he could put any strength into work lol.
I have to agree whit your explanation Gakuto fell fast for obvious reason (he was the only guy with spec and software knowledge regarding computers) he needed to fall first and fast... Shingo like you said was caught in her storytelling and fell fast, Andre and his nipple hair power was the only thing that gave them a chance although the guys left a precious chance slip past them, If I were them I would tell Andre that the vice president will punish you if you win the match (with this motivation, I think Andre would won the arm wrestling match prompting Vice president to ask for a rematch {more time} and losing more because she is known letting her emotions dictate her)…. Man the way Joe flew to that wall was hilarious, Lol!
Feb 20, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2013
"I am using only 30% of my strength." (Toguro Meiko, 2015)
Feb 23, 2016 6:59 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Another great episode! Sometimes it is nice to just relax with crude humor. You can put away all the subtleties and just have the comments and artwork slap you in the face.....and enjoy it like Andre would.
Mar 2, 2016 3:21 AM

Apr 2015
Andre's nipple hair is amazing.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 6, 2016 10:00 PM

Oct 2014
"We were all thinkin' it but that doesn't mean you have to say it" :'(
Mar 13, 2016 1:23 PM

Feb 2013
I feel like the whole episode is a fanservice for girls which is kind of nice :P. LOOL

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Mar 22, 2016 4:48 AM
May 2012
Aw man, that fucking sucks.
I am so glad I waited for the uncensored versions ahahaha.
May 21, 2016 12:01 PM
May 2015
Vice President episode <3 hope some twists will come and that will save the boys.
May 31, 2016 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
I doubt that they'll get expulsed now, maybe that principal still has something :3
Jun 7, 2016 1:17 AM

Dec 2012
Amazing. Kyoshi not only saw Meiko's pussy...cat, but also her nipples. He avoided the beat down of the century.

Meiko goodness makes me happy.

That's our Andre.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 8, 2016 6:45 AM

Aug 2008
woah that was most intense arm wrestling ever, loved it all.
Aug 13, 2016 1:19 PM

Mar 2015
Damn I never thought an arm wrestling scene could be so funny with nipple hair.

I missed my Hana though.

Oct 15, 2016 5:52 PM

Dec 2015
Is maiko falling for andre? She even blushed when she looked into his eyes. what the helll, I ship it. A sadist and a masochist, not a bad pairing.
May 14, 2017 6:38 PM

Jul 2013
Absolute intense episode. Was nice to see what the thoughts of the boys were and how they want to become the files about DTA. Gakuto with an great idea to recover the deleted emails.

But damn Kiyoshi you lucky bastard. Seeing so much from Meiko, you would have been killed by the others if they knew about it xD

I was wondering how they want to manage to get the time for Gakuto. I had never expected an arm wrestle contest. Everything for the wet t-shirt contest.

Seems like the boys became some muscles but even with that they had no chance against Meiko. I was dying when she arm wrestled against Andrei. This fucking hair on his nipple xD
This made Meiko as much Problems as her nipple made for Kiyoshi before lol. That this was so intense and I hoped so much they could do it. It was just 1 minute they needed more. When Meiko was wondering where the keys where I held my breath. Gakuto made it in the last second to came back. Unfortunately without the files :(

And now I also have no idea what they can do more. The end was a little bit sad but at the same time they all have become good friends which is really nice :)

I wonder what will happen in the next episode.

May 19, 2017 10:20 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This was one of the funniest things I've ever seen xD

Aug 28, 2017 9:20 AM

Jun 2016
Ugh. All their efforts wasted because the file is unattainable. That's why File Restore softwares suckballs; not one of those works based on my experience.

Damn. Gakuto, Kiyoshi, and Shingo's abs, though. Daaaamn! Hahahaha.

That part where the VP got distracted by Andre's nipple hair. I can't even.

I s2g Kiyoshi's so "blessed" to see VP's not wearing an underwear and the nip slip. Pfffft! Not just nip slip; he actually see her whole nip! Hahahaha! I can't with this show.

Poor boys at the last scene. :/

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 15, 2017 9:01 PM

Feb 2015
Whoa the boys were way more buff than I ever expected haha...And that nipple hair...ugh...

Apr 11, 2018 8:37 PM

Dec 2017
That was the most intense arm wrestling scene I have ever witnessed
May 5, 2018 11:20 PM

Nov 2017
Nothing beats Andre v. Meiko feat. a nipple hair.
Mar 21, 2019 11:54 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, whole lotta effort put in, not much of a gain
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 20, 2020 3:40 AM

Feb 2019
if the arm wrestling scene of Andre and Meiko were longer I might have died from a heart attack lmao, I was laughing so fucking much at Andre's faces
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 8, 2020 7:44 AM

Mar 2019
Nice episode. I wonder what will happen next.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 9, 2020 7:39 PM

Jan 2013
This is forever going to be known as "The Nipple episode"
Hilarious to see an episode focused on nipples ^^
Oct 14, 2020 1:05 AM

Jun 2020
The arm wrestling was so intense I was laughing and like shaking there, the nipples oh my god I was laughing at that scene like I can't even breath.

And sad they were not able get the mail.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.