Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2015 12:20 PM

May 2014
This is going to sound really narcissistic... that's because it is :)
Now I'm not asking if you're gorgeous or anything. I'm asking that when you were in some specific room or area, did you ever realize that you were the prettiest one in comparison to the others in the group?
I'm one out of three girls in my engineering class. All the guys look like absolute dorks except for the ones who do sports, and the girls aren't bad, but they aren't stunning either. As for me, I'd like to think that I'm a solid 7.2 but on this past Friday I realized I was pretty much a nine compared to the rest.
And if we measure admiration in intelligence/outwards personality I'm already known as the smart one in class.
Now my children, wallow in either your vanity or insecurities! :D
BillyisbackAug 31, 2015 1:04 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 31, 2015 12:23 PM
Dec 2014
I would love to be your child, and yeah, I've been in similiar situations.
j
Aug 31, 2015 12:23 PM

Sep 2014
Only...ALL THE TIME
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Aug 31, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
Rarely. Girls mosty pay attention to me when i'm hanging out with my younger friends so i guess in that scenario i'm considered the hottest.

thecleanerv99Aug 31, 2015 2:20 PM
Aug 31, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2015
i got not one but two demples so of course i am. i don't usually smile though.
Aug 31, 2015 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
Look at all this judging based on looks. And of course goes for the sports ones.

Nah but I get it. To be honest I never realized such a thing, I don't look at anyone's face anywhere. I'm just doing my own thing and getting the fuck out.
Aug 31, 2015 12:34 PM
May 2015
no.
Aug 31, 2015 12:40 PM

Mar 2013
always?
Aug 31, 2015 12:44 PM

Nov 2010
Sure, I'm usually the only person in a room though, it counts.
Aug 31, 2015 12:56 PM

May 2014
Waffly said:
Don't pay attention to these kind of things.

Nah I still will. It passes the time and gets me acquainted with people. ^^ self-absorption with others is funnnnn!
Aug 31, 2015 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
Yes. Everyone was okay with the temperature, but I kept on complaining it was too hot and we should turn on the AC.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Aug 31, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
I'm taking a lab this semester and I'm the only guy in the entire class except for one other guy.

He's overweight and about the most stereotypical "le intellectual" person I've met since high school (he seems self aware though, so he's not completely irritating).

I got this B)
Aug 31, 2015 1:03 PM

Jul 2015
billyboyforever said:
Waffly said:
Don't pay attention to these kind of things.

Nah I still will. It passes the time and gets me acquainted with people. ^^ self-absorption with others is funnnnn!

what if you are too busy to do something important that you don't notice either way?
Aug 31, 2015 1:07 PM

May 2014
Chrisereum said:
billyboyforever said:

what if you are too busy to do something important that you don't notice either way?

I'm busy almost all the time actually, but the best way to complete work is with short breaks where you see fit. It ain't bothering anyone so I just think about tons of different stuff lol. This was just one I thought of on a day when I was feeling very confidant and happy for some unknown reason. :P
Aug 31, 2015 1:12 PM

May 2014
Waffly said:
billyboyforever said:

Haha, not stopping you.

Thank you for accepting my internal bitchiness :> *hugs*
Aug 31, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2015
billyboyforever said:
Chrisereum said:

I'm busy almost all the time actually, but the best way to complete work is with short breaks where you see fit. It ain't bothering anyone so I just think about tons of different stuff lol. This was just one I thought of on a day when I was feeling very confidant and happy for some unknown reason. :P

nice to see a happy go lucky(?) person here..seen my fair share of weirdos...:P
Aug 31, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Forgot to mention this but in my native country i get some attention from the opposite gender. In the country in which i'm living now i rarely do. It's probably cause i'm too gay for frenchies.
Aug 31, 2015 1:33 PM

Mar 2013
I dont Judge ppl by how "hot" they are
so dont give a fuk.
Aug 31, 2015 1:33 PM

Feb 2015
billyboyforever said:
Now I'm not asking if you're gorgeous or anything. I'm asking that when you were in some specific room or area, did you ever realize that you were the prettiest one in comparison to the others in the group?
I'm one out of three girls in my engineering class. All the guys look like absolute dorks except for the ones who do sports, and the girls aren't bad, but they aren't stunning either. As for me, I'd like to think that I'm a solid 7.2 but on this past Friday I realized I was pretty much a nine compared to the rest.
And if we measure admiration in intelligence/outwards personality I'm already known as the smart one in class.

No one gives a shit about this, especially since they aren't applying for a modelling or acting. You are beyond narrsasistic and need to stop being so self obssessed and maybe just go out there and seek some help.

Not even kidding
Hello
Aug 31, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2015
teruu said:

I'm pretty sure no one thinks like that because they don't give a shit. You are beyond narrsasistic and need to stop being so self obssessed and maybe just go out there and seek some help.

Not even kidding

And you have seen enough of the world to know about it.You know sometimes coming out of the basement does help.The world is bright and filled with colors outside,who knows something might catch your attention..If you really want to try,please don't make it so painfully obvious.
Aug 31, 2015 1:37 PM

Feb 2015
Chrisereum said:
teruu said:

I'm pretty sure no one thinks like that because they don't give a shit. You are beyond narrsasistic and need to stop being so self obssessed and maybe just go out there and seek some help.

Not even kidding

And you have seen enough of the world to know about it.You know sometimes coming out of the basement does help.The world is bright and filled with colors outside.If you really want to try,please don't make it so painfully obvious.

Right. I have no idea what the fuck you're on about but it's obvious you're butthurt about a post that wasn't even directed at you.
Hello
Aug 31, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2014
My hotness goes up to 11
I've been here way too long...
Aug 31, 2015 1:38 PM
Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
My hotness goes up to 11

You are being too modest
j
Aug 31, 2015 1:40 PM

Jan 2011
Every day since I'm surrounded by untermenschen.
Aug 31, 2015 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
Nope. Not even if I'm the only person in the room or on fire.

Aug 31, 2015 1:45 PM

Jun 2015
JonyJC said:
Every day since I'm surrounded by untermenschen.
Aug 31, 2015 1:47 PM

Jun 2014
teruu said:
billyboyforever said:

No one gives a shit about this, especially since they aren't applying for a modelling or acting. You are beyond narrsasistic and need to stop being so self obssessed and maybe just go out there and seek some help.

Not even kidding

Eh, got nothing against billy but you're right. I myself was just being objective, i don't like comparing myself to others and pretend i'm hotter.
Aug 31, 2015 1:48 PM

Aug 2012
I've always been the only hot one in the world.
Aug 31, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
I'm almost always the hottest girl in every anime gathering — but that doesn't say much. LMAO.

Outside of that, I'm pretty much average-looking. ;)
Aug 31, 2015 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
A few times. Feels pretty boss.
I have really funny thoughts that no one will get to hear.
Aug 31, 2015 2:26 PM

May 2014
erik_erik_ said:
TheConquerer said:
My hotness goes up to 11

You are being too modest

You're right, but my hotness still goes up to 11
I've been here way too long...
Aug 31, 2015 3:12 PM
Sep 2014
Yeah when I was a massive tub of lard I used to radiate heat like a mofo
Aug 31, 2015 3:14 PM

Aug 2015
u know it
"420. Smoke weed, every day."
Aug 31, 2015 3:50 PM

May 2014
I once went to a beach holiday with my father for just under a week. It was mostly pensioners there, so most of the time when I was chilling by the pool with my dad I was the most attractive girl there. Mainly because I wasn't all wrinkly.

Also at family gatherings, usually. But anywhere that's a fair playing field? Hell no.
Aug 31, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2012
Only... always.
Aug 31, 2015 4:04 PM

Jun 2014
all the time

Look alive sunshine!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
Its time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys! Make some noise!
Aug 31, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2014
Hmmm so many interesting responses! ^^I posted this expecting the usual sarcastic/witty comments I see online, but there was a surprising amount of hate and anger. And no, I'm not upset that any of you are directing nasty posts to me. What is sad is how self-righteous many of you are.
And of course, I bear no ill will to people who are less or more attractive than I. Looks don't matter with what I want to do in life. But quit lying to yourselves by saying that looks don't matter at all in society. Although this post had nothing to do with bigger issues like this, it seems like it's necessary to bring this up. I personally believe we need to accept all of our flaws individually and either embrace them or simply accept them and try to work towards a better you.
And I'll be perfectly honest with all of you and say that sometimes I do feel superior to others, but not because of looks. I unwillingly feel superior to those less intelligent than I. It's not an insecurity, it's just the way it is. It's been this way ever since I was three years old-- no joke, and after a while I became ashamed of it. But I realized that it's perfectly normal to not be a perfect person, as long as you strive to improve. And that's what I'm still working on today. So lovelies, don't be self-righteous. It makes you look like an even worse person. Accept your flaws and encourage others to do so, even the ones you perceive as mean. But then again, that's just something I've learned. I can't stop any of you. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Aug 31, 2015 5:08 PM

May 2014
Red_Keys said:
I'm taking a lab this semester and I'm the only guy in the entire class except for one other guy.

He's overweight and about the most stereotypical "le intellectual" person I've met since high school (he seems self aware though, so he's not completely irritating).

I got this B)

Heheh good luck! Try this heart melter: Sit next to the girl you like, stretch your arms out then slowly bring them back in all sultry like. Then smile at her and maybe ask something. Some guy in front of me in my Chemistry class does this almost everyday to a girl to his right... she's pretty indifferent about it. Never fails to crack me up when I think about it ;(
Aug 31, 2015 5:13 PM

Mar 2015
This is totally me when I enter a room with girls

Aug 31, 2015 6:01 PM

Oct 2012
I never actually realized it myself.

Or maybe I don't notice because I don't pay attention to my own looks.
Aug 31, 2015 6:01 PM

Aug 2014
im fugly
Aug 31, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2015
There's a huge difference between how you actually look and how you think you look.

If you seriously feel superior to other people because of how you think you look then you have got some serious issues. And that's me being honest as well.

Looks only matter as how much you want them do.

If you get shit grades, good luck getting in a top notch university with your looks.

Telling people to 'Accept your flaws'. Lmfao! I don't see anywhere over here you admitting that you are self obsessed. Quit being a hypocrite.

And too be completely honest with you, Miss 'BollyBoy'. I don't even think you're anywhere close to looking pretty. Obviously I haven't seen you so I'm judging your appearance by your self obsessed posts.
Hello
Aug 31, 2015 6:14 PM
May 2015
hot AND smart female engineer? ive only met 2 that fit the criteria in my class of ~300 engineering students (~100 of which are girls). plz come to my university you will be worshipped for the goddess you are.
EL PSY CONGROO
Aug 31, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2014
teruu said:
There's a huge difference between how you actually look and how you think you look.

If you seriously feel superior to other people because of how you think you look then you have got some serious issues. And that's me being honest as well.

Looks only matter as how much you want them do.

If you get shit grades, good luck getting in a top notch university with your looks.

Telling people to 'Accept your flaws'. Lmfao! I don't see anywhere over here you admitting that you are self obsessed. Quit being a hypocrite.

And too be completely honest with you, Miss 'BollyBoy'. I don't even think you're anywhere close to looking pretty. Obviously I haven't seen you so I'm judging your appearance by your self obsessed posts.

Yet another self-righteous endeavor~ My longer post clearly stated that I feel no superiority with looks, and I'm in a years long process right now of trying to feel less superiority when it comes to intellect. And thanks for the well wishes! I'm planning on applying to MIT or Yale maybe. Depends if I want to go down the physics route or something else. Definitely Ivy League though.
And ofc there's a difference between how people think they look. Apparently I didn't make it very clear when I said in reality I don't look that great. Average probably.
With accepting your flaws comes laughing at them, and finding others you can laugh with. Self-deprecation along with a touch of pseudo-narcissism helps boost the confidence in many.
Quite hypocritical of you to try to insult my looks when your post tried to argue against that. Oh well, true hypocrites can't be reasoned with.
Good luck on controlling that anger, hon. :)
Aug 31, 2015 6:25 PM

Jul 2015
Depends what friends I'm hanging out with and if I actually put some effort into my appearance (only for parties/going out). I like to think I'm not ugly.
Aug 31, 2015 6:26 PM

May 2014
6Man said:
hot AND smart female engineer? ive only met 2 that fit the criteria in my class of ~300 engineering students (~100 of which are girls). plz come to my university you will be worshipped for the goddess you are.

Only as long as this doesn't happen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre >.<
Aug 31, 2015 6:48 PM

Jun 2014
Usually. I've been told that I am a lady killer, but I am asexual so I don't really care.
Sep 1, 2015 12:53 AM

Mar 2014
Teruu, pls staph

On-topic: I felt like that only once. And that was in a wedding. That was probably the only time in my life I actually dressed up nicely and took 'great' care of my looks. That fucking cameraman kept taking photos of me but since I wasn't too well-acquainted with the people over there, I didn't ask for my photos. I usually don't take care of my looks, not much. And admittedly, I'm ugly like that. But I do know to what ends I can swing to. So, I can use my card when I want to. I like the 'ugly' life though. It's much better to see people revere you after they belittle you for something you're hardly in control of.

billboyforever said:
I unwillingly feel superior to those less intelligent than I.

Don't do that. 'Intelligence' is a liar. It tells you that you're able to do greater things and it keeps fooling you like that. Intelligence only allows you to solve mathematical problems faster, converse with people more effectively and stuff like that. But that's all that it is. It does not go beyond the material. It doesn't even touch the understanding of the understanding.

Shun intelligence, seek wisdom.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Sep 1, 2015 12:57 AM

Oct 2012
All the time :3 If you're measuring by pretty and cute I'm definitely at the top of all guys wherever I am. BUT if you're measuring by "macho" "do you even lift breh" "yarh testosterone!" then I'm just the bottom for all the fuyoshis sick fantasies >_>
Sep 1, 2015 1:16 AM

Jun 2015
I'm always the hot one in the room bc I live alone. B-)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

45 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

» What is the point of forums?

cosmosreceiver - Yesterday

22 by Auron_ »»
5 minutes ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - Yesterday

27 by Sad »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - 2 hours ago

6 by LoveYourEyes »»
17 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - 4 hours ago

4 by LoveYourEyes »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.