Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2015 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
I love how Adlet and Hanz are in a mutual trust now. They have a really cool chemistry together. Seems like they both acknowledge and trust each other after that fight. Now they've got to deal with Chamot who can throw up Chaos 0 looking kyoma. That's a disgusting ability.
Aug 23, 2015 2:17 PM
Dec 2013
DEFINETELY left eager to see more Adlet&Hans VS THE WORLD <3

Chamo, can you die?

"If i were to be the protagonist of a story, it would be a tragedy"
Aug 23, 2015 2:20 PM

Feb 2014
This cliffhangers are killing me....
Well, I guess I trust Hans for now, the 7th is probably Chammot or Mora.
Aug 23, 2015 2:37 PM

Aug 2015
Kudos to RnY for tackling some potential plot holes.

This episode really did clear up the issue about Adlet not killing Fremy when they were travelling together, which may have irked some people since this was never put under consideration until now thanks to Hans.
Aug 23, 2015 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
That was a pretty interesting outcome from that conflict, using that way to see if someone has lied or not.

Chammot's idea to just kill everyone until the 7th is dead.

I honestly can't see Chamo nor Mora being the 7th. If Mora was the 7th, Chamo would most likely have sided with Mora anyways, and the two could have easily killed the other braves before they even gather. Though I could sort of imagine Chamo wanting to have more "fun" thus waited for them to gather.

I sort of see the back at square one thing would be what the 7th want, Adlet the most doubted can be proven innocent, why can't the others. And if what Mora said is correct how the petal disappears once one of them is killed, there is no way they would continue killing blindly if Adlet were to have died.

Seeing Chamo's swamp was interesting. How can she be bored with all those pets around!
Aug 23, 2015 2:39 PM
Jan 2014
Well, it's either Chamo or Nashetania now. Goldov is out as a co-conspirator. Too much questioning his princess to be in on something.

CHAMO + SOMEONE WHO CAN DIG/BECOME INVISIBLE

OR

NASHETANIA + SOMEONE WHO CAN DIG/BECOME INVISIBLE.

Why Caps lock? Idk man. Proving a point
Aug 23, 2015 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that Adlet and Hans are total bros now. Adlet really needed a supporter.
Aug 23, 2015 2:44 PM

Feb 2015
hmm starting to suspect Maura, she has been given an easy ride so far. Princess bunny girl is still suspicious though but I'm yet to see anything in her actions to 100% convince me..... yet.
Aug 23, 2015 2:44 PM

Apr 2013
Nice conclusion to the fight between Adlet and Hans. The latter was definitely superior in combat, yet he would have lost if Adlet's objective was actually to kill him and not to prove his innocence. Still, Hans did kind of get him back with that fake slash to the throat.

Seems like Chamot has actually the right to say that she could take on the Majin with or without the help of these 2, considering she seems to be on a whole different level. Cant wait to see how the newly formed duo gets out of this situation...
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Aug 23, 2015 2:45 PM

Jan 2008
1. Can't be Adlet because MC.
2. Can't be Hans because total bro.
3. Can't be Fremy because obvious.
4. Can't be Chamot because insane kid.

I mean, if Chamot WAS the 7th, she'd just have killed them already. She obviously CAN.
Aug 23, 2015 2:46 PM
Mar 2013
Hmm... i know exactly who the seventh is. Most others know too. XD

But I'm not spoiling it since some people never read the LN(reading it right now)

But Honestly I like Chamo, not because she's a Loli (haha) but she has an interesting ability and while she's a little sadistic and impatient, at least she's honest. XD
Aug 23, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
Ahh i knew it wasn't Hans, I suspect Maura or Goldov the most. That slice in the throat got me though.. i thought Adlet would die or get severely hurt for a sec o_o
Aug 23, 2015 2:48 PM

Apr 2013
CJKDR said:
Well, it's either Chamo or Nashetania now. Goldov is out as a co-conspirator. Too much questioning his princess to be in on something.

It has already been said, chamo can dig the hole herself. Fremy said episode 6 that she can tunnel through the floor. Her pets can tunnel easily. The problem is that, she cna tunnel, but she cannot put back easily things in place after creating a hole so she would leave behind her huge evidences of having gone through the ground.
Aug 23, 2015 2:50 PM

Jul 2009
Just rewatched it with subs and definitively the 7th is either Mora or Nashetania after this. They both are pulling strings like in a puppet show and until now I've not seem Mora do anything useful besides 'controling' Chamot, the same can be said about Nashetania with Goldof.

Looks like all those saints (besides Fremy) are very fucked up in their brains, the way they act don't match with a saint behaviour at all.

Also it don't mean the 7th is the one who activated the barrier because it seems none of them really knows how the barrier works.
Aug 23, 2015 2:59 PM

Feb 2009
Wait didn't the other OP Fire Saint disappier a month ago (without being killed by Fremy?) Wasn't she the "boss Saint" until then? What if Maura killed her to become the highest saint so no one would think she is the seventh?
Aug 23, 2015 3:00 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Mora is way more suspicious with this episode.Being sure to ask Flemy to kill Adlet in sight immediatly.

Goldov is so fkin focused on killing Adlet but yeah, it could be just by jealousy.

Nashitania wanting to kill Hans. She could be scared that Hans find her in the future so he has to be killed first.

Pretty sure that the rest of them are ok. Chamot is just a little shit.
DatRandomDudeAug 23, 2015 3:07 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 23, 2015 3:01 PM
Aug 2015
My discussion video, recap and things of the episode.
Please check my account out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_EewZ-eVs
Aug 23, 2015 3:03 PM

Apr 2015
._.

ScarRufusAug 23, 2015 3:12 PM
Aug 23, 2015 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
Jonny_Mhl said:

Looks like all those saints (besides Fremy) are very fucked up in their brains, the way they act don't match with a saint behaviour at all.

Mfw the saint which was raised by demons becomes the most normal one.
Aug 23, 2015 3:07 PM

Apr 2015
Seriously Chamo... just die!!!

She maybe powerful but she's an idiot.
#CHEXIT
Aug 23, 2015 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
This series is fucking amazing. Definitely a hidden gem of this season.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Aug 23, 2015 3:08 PM

Jul 2009
Arcos said:
Jonny_Mhl said:

Mfw the saint which was raised by demons becomes the most normal one.

Ironically that's how it looks.
Aug 23, 2015 3:08 PM

Jun 2014
I knew I liked Hans. Nice development with him and Adlet there. The fight was pretty cool.

And now I can finally say this: I HAVE HATED CHAMOT ALMOST SINCE SHE FIRST APPEARED AND OBVIOUSLY MY INSTINCTS WERE SPOT ON. Her voice is adorable BUT OH MY GOD CAN SHE PLEASE JUST DIE, PLEASE. She's annoying, stubborn, unnecessarily blood-lusty and honestly, an idiot. Who thought it was a good idea to make her a brave? (Also, her ability surprised me so much, it's pretty disgusting...)

Naschetanya was unnecessarily harsh to Goldolf...

I would love it if Chamot turned out to be the seventh, but probably just to spite me she won't be. I mainly suspect Maura. Although I've kind of been suspicious of the princess too, for some reason...

Edit: After thinking this through some more, I take it back. I suspect Naschetanya more than Maura. There are parts where she acts almost like a completely different person, and the fact that Flamie was never sent to try and kill her/didn't think she would be chosen makes me suspicious too. But then, it would have made more sense for Naschetanya to kill Adlet when he was in his cell...gah, maybe I should just go read the light novels.
KageNoAbisuAug 23, 2015 4:28 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2015
I have some stupid theory that the fog that appeared wasn't a barrier just normal fog create through alchemy/chemistry that action was suppose to gather all flowers(;p) inside a temple and then set a real barrier that would lead us to 3 suspect: Adlet , Nashetania , Goldov ( yeah Fremy was there but she never was near a shrine) that would also prove that Mora, Hans ,Chammot are real flowers because they wasn't near the shrine when barrier was rising . Yeah Mora was checking a shrine but at that time we saw Adlet and Hans checking barrier in forest (episode 5).. Also i take as a true what Hans and Mora says about door soo the 7 wanted to someone other than him to enter a temple ( that person will become the most suspicious in other eyes ) everyone remembered when Nashetania told Adlet to go to the temple first (episode 4) .. my bet (50$;p) is on Nashetania i still can't figure how did she activate a barrier

ScarRufus said:
._.

Me after party^^
Aug 23, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2014
Well, Chamot's power is nothing short of disgusting. A swamp in the stomach? Throwing up to create fiends that can regenerate to fight for her? No wonder Flamie barely got out alive. The way that Hans figured out that Adlet wasn't the seventh was pretty cool; they really had me going there for a second with that hallucination.

As for who seems most suspicious now, I'm not going to say Chamot even if she does intend to try to kill all of them other than Maura (which is suspicious in more ways than one). If anything, this episode made Maura seem more suspicious than anyone else. Her insistence to Flamie that Adlet is the enemy and she must kill him is suspicious enough, but her line about how she could have avoided all of this (or something along those lines) seemed especially suspicious: to me, that could be talking about what happened at Adlet's village and the current situation the Seventh finds themselves in. Saying that she could have avoided all of this seems to me as if she's speaking as the Seventh Brave, intentionally or otherwise.
Aug 23, 2015 3:20 PM
Jun 2014
Very good episode. would have liked to see more fighting between chammot, cat-man and the strongest man on the planet but i guess one fight per episode. chammots ability looks weak to be honest i would think that adlet would have a cream or something for that.
4/5
Aug 23, 2015 3:23 PM

Jul 2012
Crono-Cross said:
But Honestly I like Chamo, not because she's a Loli (haha) but she has an interesting ability and while she's a little sadistic and impatient, at least she's honest. XD

+1.
RnY has the advantage of having characters who first appear completely cliché while finally their personalities are unique. I first had this feeling with Fremy as the banal cold character that we can find in many series, but with a few episodes she became my favorite character...
I'm getting that feeling with Chamo now. The character who interested me the least in the beginning pleases me now much more and all that with a few minutes of appearance.

I rewatched the episode with the english subs and I even more enjoyed that last scene with Chamo. I think the seiyuu's work on each character are amazing, so it enhances that feeling of originality.
Aug 23, 2015 3:23 PM

Jun 2014
Man this series is so damn good. Probably my favorite of the season.

Hans was slowly becoming by favorite character and this episode settles it. He's definitely not the 7th either because he could have just killed Adlet instead of making him hallucinate.

Chamo isn't the 7th because she (probably) could have killed Hans and Adlet right then and there if she wanted to but didn't. She's just an impatient, stubborn kid.

At this point I'd say it's either Mora, Nashetania or Goldof. I don't think it's Goldof because he's more of a follower than a leader so I can't see him acting on his own.

I'm inclined to believe it's Mora over Nashetania but as someone said it could just be a red herring. Although the same could be said about Nashetania as well.

Mora vs. Nashetania it is!
Aug 23, 2015 3:26 PM
Nov 2007
Ok the episode was good/ I hate the cliffhanger but it was smart.
All theories aside nobody is trying to explain how it was done. I posted the below last week so here it is again. The only logical think I came up is below. Please read and comment. The below is just a speculation and I don't know how to use spoiler tag.

What if the 8th was waiting inside the temple already. When Adlet opens the door the empty armors attack him which gives the 8th the time to turn on the fog. Then the monster takes Adlets attention of the door and fog activation buy the 8th enough time to slip out of the temple. And only one brave had time to setup the trap and open the temple without breaking it. Mora!. She came in first and picked up the key. Her position gave her insight into everything in regards the temple (she shared in one of episodes) and nobody else could have done it. Other braves lacked knowledge of the temple details and didn't have opportunity (the key). Mora comes first picks up the key and opens the temple. She uses the key so all is good and then she closes the temple (nobody stated that the temple can't be closed with the key). She waits for the braves to arive and plants the fiend to trick one of them. Opening of the temple door would have been the sign to turn on the fog. She goes waits for Hans buys herself alibi which Adlet takes the fall. I don't know how they are going to solve the closed room puzzle, but this is the only logical conclusion I came up. Also as Adlet stated that pairing them up might be a ploy to kill more Braves. Pairing was Maura's idea and she selected Flamy (the one who is very sympathetic to Adlet) There are more hints but I might be overthinking it. Let me know what you think guys.
Aug 23, 2015 3:26 PM

Mar 2014
It's definitely Goldov or Maura are you kidding me?
Aug 23, 2015 3:30 PM

Apr 2014
Chamo's power is too OP nerf please.
So now Hans believe that Adlet is not a fake...and now they have to deal with one of the strongest person...which is Chamo.
Nashetania still suspicious as always...and Goldof is too stupid and is blind by love.
Well, Adlet and Hans, you guys better do your best to get out alive.
Aug 23, 2015 3:32 PM

Jul 2015
Chamot has an op ability
Aug 23, 2015 3:34 PM

Aug 2015
Neji said:

W And only one brave had time to setup the trap and open the temple without breaking it. Mora!. She came in first and picked up the key. Her position gave her insight into everything in regards the temple (she shared in one of episodes) and nobody else could have done it. Other braves lacked knowledge of the temple details and didn't have opportunity (the key). Mora comes first picks up the key and opens the temple. She uses the key so all is good and then she closes the temple (nobody stated that the temple can't be closed with the key). She waits for the braves to arive and plants the fiend to trick one of them. Opening of the temple door would have been the sign to turn on the fog. She goes waits for Hans buys herself alibi which Adlet takes the fall. I don't know how they are going to solve the closed room puzzle, but this is the only logical conclusion I came up. Also as Adlet stated that pairing them up might be a ploy to kill more Braves. Pairing was Maura's idea and she selected Flamy (the one who is very sympathetic to Adlet) There are more hints but I might be overthinking it. Let me know what you think guys.

All cool but Mora was with Hans all the time;p
Aug 23, 2015 3:34 PM
Jan 2014
Zefyris said:
CJKDR said:

It has already been said, chamo can dig the hole herself. Fremy said episode 6 that she can tunnel through the floor. Her pets can tunnel easily. The problem is that, she cna tunnel, but she cannot put back easily things in place after creating a hole so she would leave behind her huge evidences of having gone through the ground.

Ok, let me rephrase thanks to your guidance:
Chamo + Someone that can fix holes.

In other words, Chamo + Mayan/Aztec Construction Worker. Mystery solved.
Aug 23, 2015 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
So we know it's not adlet or hans. I doubt that it could be mora so it wont be chamot either. Flaime's back story seems pretty legit. That leaves just goldov and nasshie. Out of those 2 nassie would be a more sensible choice considering how crazy she acted before.

Aug 23, 2015 3:50 PM

Jun 2013
Seriously, this anime needs a second season because they are still on just one arc and I'm liking this anime.
Aug 23, 2015 3:54 PM

May 2015
Loved this episode, but cliffhanger, damn it. That Chamo's nasty, o God. Not really like her either so far. Really liked the Hans and Adlet scenes, like they're bros. After watching this episode, I'm at least starting to think Hans isn't the seventh.

Aug 23, 2015 3:57 PM

Jun 2014
I still think the 7th is Goldov.
Aug 23, 2015 4:02 PM

Jun 2011
Chamo did nothing wrong.
Aug 23, 2015 4:04 PM

May 2013
Damn that was kinda gross on Chammot's part lol.
Aug 23, 2015 4:05 PM

Aug 2014
ThreePointer said:
Seriously, this anime needs a second season because they are still on just one arc and I'm liking this anime.

Lets just hope it either boosts the novel sales a lot or loads of blu rays are sold.

Aug 23, 2015 4:09 PM

Nov 2014
FatefulLove said:
I sort of see the back at square one thing would be what the 7th want, Adlet the most doubted can be proven innocent, why can't the others. And if what Mora said is correct how the petal disappears once one of them is killed, there is no way they would continue killing blindly if Adlet were to have died.
But they aren't sure if the fake pedal would lost if a true hero is killed. The fake pedal could work just like a real one does.
It's not impossible.
Jonny_Mhl said:
And now I can finally say this: I HAVE HATED CHAMOT ALMOST SINCE SHE FIRST APPEARED AND OBVIOUSLY MY INSTINCTS WERE SPOT ON. Her voice is adorable BUT OH MY GOD CAN SHE PLEASE JUST DIE, PLEASE. She's annoying, stubborn, unnecessarily blood-lusty and honestly, an idiot. Who thought it was a good idea to make her a brave? (Also, her ability surprised me so much, it's pretty disgusting...)

The heroes were chosen due to their ability, their strength, and their will to defeat the Demon God. Whether they are crazy or annoying doesn't matter. The goddess of fate only chose strong people. Besides, Chamo gained that "disgusting" power when she was seven. Can you imagine how much of an effect that can have on a child? Besides, seeing how strong she is, I bet she had been trained vigorously to reach her current level. Which means she has to puke everyday. Plus, she said that all these kyomas were beings she had consumed. Can you imagine a kid having to do that? All these elements probably made her "insane" and "blood-lusty." And I remember in one episode, she said she joined a tournament and accidentally killed her opponents. It's impossible for a kid to be mentally "normal" after having such a strong power.
Aug 23, 2015 4:16 PM
Nov 2010
It's so painfully obviously IDK how people haven't figured it out yet
Aug 23, 2015 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
MrJc said:
Is it Maura? Put under a spoiler yes or no please
Aug 23, 2015 4:24 PM

Nov 2012
I hope Chamo is somewhat playing mind games and not fully serious, I mean I really sort of liked her and it'd be a bit unlikeable if she really decided to kill everyone one by one until she found the culprit to let them out by death just because she's bored of waiting. I understand that as a last resort, and maybe she can defeat the demon god by herself, but boredom and so soon is ridiculous.
Jaywalker.
Aug 23, 2015 4:37 PM

Nov 2014
Epicenter said:
I hope Chamo is somewhat playing mind games and not fully serious, I mean I really sort of liked her and it'd be a bit unlikeable if she really decided to kill everyone one by one until she found the culprit to let them out by death just because she's bored of waiting. I understand that as a last resort, and maybe she can defeat the demon god by herself, but boredom and so soon is ridiculous.

Thrust me, defeat as winning physically against the generals of the kyoma she can't. MINOR LORE SPOILER I'm sure there is more to defeating the demon God, there are generals and demon kings defending him "loyally" it simply isn't possible.

Aug 23, 2015 4:52 PM

Jun 2014
ttcchen said:

The heroes were chosen due to their ability, their strength, and their will to defeat the Demon God. Whether they are crazy or annoying doesn't matter. The goddess of fate only chose strong people. Besides, Chamo gained that "disgusting" power when she was seven. Can you imagine how much of an effect that can have on a child? Besides, seeing how strong she is, I bet she had been trained vigorously to reach her current level. Which means she has to puke everyday. Plus, she said that all these kyomas were beings she had consumed. Can you imagine a kid having to do that? All these elements probably made her "insane" and "blood-lusty." And I remember in one episode, she said she joined a tournament and accidentally killed her opponents. It's impossible for a kid to be mentally "normal" after having such a strong power.

Oh, I knew how they were chosen, that comment was just rant and not seriousness. And I do see your point, but Adlet went through hell and back as a kid as well and I don't see him itching to torture and kill people.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 4:55 PM
Nov 2010
KuraiTomu said:
MrJc said:

Sent you a PM
Aug 23, 2015 4:58 PM

Apr 2015
KageNoAbisu said:

Oh, I knew how they were chosen, that comment was just rant and not seriousness. And I do see your point, but Adlet went through hell and back as a kid as well and I don't see him itching to torture and kill people.

Different circumstances make different people.
Aug 23, 2015 4:58 PM
Dec 2012
MrJc said:
KuraiTomu said:

Sent you a PM

Can you send me too?
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.