Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2015 2:04 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shingo with the four leaf clover! :D And more flashbacks...interesting...run with Hana Kiyoshi! :D
Aug 22, 2015 2:55 PM

Nov 2011
Somehow, the conversation in the flashback was exactly as I had expected with the intention behind it.
Aug 22, 2015 3:27 PM
Aug 2015
We're getting all these back stories at once, the end is definitely near sadly..

Something had to go down at the train station with Mari, My theory is kinda dark but I'm guessing guys involved with "the hunting" kidnapped Hana and for Mari to get her back she let the guys molest or rape her which created the "Mari is a slut" rumor and her hate for men was born.
Aug 22, 2015 3:36 PM
Oct 2012
ImSoIcey19 said:
We're getting all these back stories at once, the end is definitely near sadly..

Something had to go down at the train station with Mari, My theory is kinda dark but I'm guessing guys involved with "the hunting" kidnapped Hana and for Mari to get her back she let the guys molest or rape her which created the "Mari is a slut" rumor and her hate for men was born.

I doubt that, what happens has something to do with Mari's inability to dance. As Hana thought after hearing the bet: "Does Kate know her weakness". Mari's hatred of men has something to do with her father, the memory of Meiko showed that Mari thought that her father was normal, so there is something about "asses" that is going to traumatize her. Dancing, asses, connected but where :-)

I don't think this is going to end anytime soon. We still have Meiko's recovery, the fact that Mari is into Kiyoshi because he resparked her "ass fetish", and the eventual new boss that will come after the USC and the SC resolved their difficulty, most likely related to the girl who is with Mari's father. Plus the author really needs to take Nana to the next level or two, Chiyo now knows something is up, right there is 2-3 more years of goodness waiting to be created.
Aug 22, 2015 3:58 PM
Aug 2015
I hope you're right i want this series to last as long as possible, but i still see about 55 chapters left (a year and about 3 months factoring breaks) to cover up all those things you stated, unless we get a new villian like you said.. 

Well maybe the guys made her dance naked or close to it at the train station we'll find out in the next few chapters.. And I do think Mari will end up Kiyoshi, i think Akira will have Hana and Kiyoshi mutually agree to go separate ways as a plot twist, it would just be so predictable if they ended up together in the end, this series is turning into a huge Soap Opera, dirty secrets, love triangles and hidden motives all over the place...
Aug 22, 2015 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
Changing underwear while running is that even possible?
Aug 22, 2015 4:32 PM

Apr 2013
damn chaptered turned out very different from what i expected.

so we got a glimpse at the previous president of the USC

so they will exchange underewar when she is dressing up for the cosplay trial

and more mari flashback coming up
xSanoxAug 22, 2015 4:35 PM
Aug 22, 2015 5:16 PM

Jul 2014
Lol'ed at that Principal's ass fetish

Actually ... I don't care who will dance between Kate or Mari, both of them are hot !
Aug 22, 2015 6:01 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Lucky, I have only found like one four leafed clover in my whole life.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 22, 2015 6:05 PM

Jun 2011
- "from now on i'll live looking at her beautiful... ASS~!" *dramatic boom*

- I hope Mari lose the bet.. seeing her dancing will be a nice treat for me as a fanboy! :p

- Hana with the twin-ponytails looks cute.

- Kiyoshi & Hana will switch underwears while running!? how!? lol!
Aug 22, 2015 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
Can't wait to see how they swap underwear.
Aug 22, 2015 7:20 PM

Oct 2013
ImSoIcey19 said:

As great as this would be and as much as it would improve the two girls' development, this manga is far too over-the-top for something like this, tbh. Only ridiculous, cheesy issues are treated with such intensity and seriousness for the sake of comedic effect. It'd not only be very difficult to play this sort of event off as something comedic, but doing so would be in poor taste. Unless it was merely light groping or something, I guess, but definitely not rape.

Hana with twintails is so cuuuute. :3

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 22, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2013
ImSoIcey19 said:

I don't think the authors gonna go down the whole rape and molestation path, It wouldn't really suite the tone of this series. Well I hope he doesn't anyway
Aug 22, 2015 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
ImSoIcey19 said:

Doubt it, not after they introduced a completely relevant new character without even showing her face. Pretty sure that this character will end up into play in the present time at some point after this arc.

I pretty much get a Kumagawa vibe from that old student president girl.
Aug 22, 2015 9:55 PM

Dec 2014
Hana with some sort of twin tails... I like it. XD

How the heck can they exchange undies in public? XD
I think another ouroboros will be shown next chapter. :D
Aug 22, 2015 10:26 PM

Jul 2008
testamentKAISER said:
Hana with some sort of twin tails... I like it. XD

How the heck can they exchange undies in public? XD
I think another ouroboros will be shown next chapter. :D

Idk about Hana but kiyoshi's stripping level might be high enough now for him to change underwear in public fast enough for nobody to see.
Aug 22, 2015 11:56 PM
Aug 2015
[quote=l_Yaba_l [quote=l_Yaba_l[/quote]

I don't think the authors gonna go down the whole rape and molestation path, It wouldn't really suite the tone of this series. Well I hope he doesn't anyway[/quote]

Yea maybe not as far as rape, plus I remember Mari told Chiyo she was a virgin when she thought she was a slut, we'll find out what completely went down at the train station in 3-4 chapters (or not)...

It sucks that this chapter had no Meiko smh
Aug 23, 2015 1:26 AM

Oct 2009
Kensai-Serazu said:
Changing underwear while running is that even possible?

I don't think it's possible but I'm really curious.... ^^
Aug 23, 2015 1:33 AM

Jun 2011
ImSoIcey19 said:

Aug 23, 2015 1:34 AM
Aug 2015
OnePieceQ8 said:
ImSoIcey19 said:

Read my last post
Aug 23, 2015 1:49 AM

Jun 2011
ImSoIcey19 said:
OnePieceQ8 said:

Read my last post

I read it....

that pic definitely shutdown the darker side of your theory..
but i can see the later part of your theory happening in the next chapters..
Aug 23, 2015 9:48 AM

Feb 2014
Haha the chairman never stop to surpise me.

Again Hana x Kiyoshi on crazy missions !!
EmiyuAug 24, 2015 7:58 AM
Aug 23, 2015 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
An underwear swap, dis gon be good
Aug 23, 2015 1:29 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hana and Kiyoshi exchanging underwear in full view will be memorable.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 23, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
Farabeuf said:
Hana and Kiyoshi exchanging underwear in full view will be memorable.

It's just normal character bonding.
Aug 23, 2015 6:42 PM
May 2015
ONLY SPECULATION
If Hana loses the race Mari will have to dance. Since Mari can't dance Hana may sacrifice Kiyoshi. Show the girl's (the crowd) his dick and they certainly won't be watching Mari's poor dancing skills or Hana falling to the ground to swap under ware. It could appear Kiyoshi is attempting to rape Hana. That would attract more attention. It could even distract the current leader of the race enough to drop a couple place allowing Hana to win. That would certainly prolong the story. I can't shake the feeling Kate knows about the peeing incident.
AssembleManAug 23, 2015 6:53 PM
Aug 23, 2015 11:21 PM

Mar 2013
nice chapter we have here. we can now see a glimpse of Hana's back story. Shingo getting the clover makes Hana still in the game!

Mari on a gambling situation. but i think that she knows that they can't win. just another guess.

i curious on who the previous USC president is. wild guess: must be the so called 'fiance' of the chairman. LOL

OnePieceQ8 said:

- Kiyoshi & Hana will switch underwears while running!? how!? lol!
testamentKAISER said:

How the heck can they exchange undies in public?

they are currently heading for the cosplay booth and that's a good opportunity to change clothes. i hope they wont mess up.

Aug 24, 2015 4:49 AM

Dec 2014
This is bound to be hysterical.
Young Hana is also qt.
That backstory intrigued me, dis gon bi gud.
Aug 24, 2015 3:37 PM
Jul 2015
Next few chaps should be interesting with how they are gonna switch the underwear. I really usually hate sub plots but the chairman is just amazing, how has he built a house? Does no one know or care that he's gone haha, I bet the most ridiculous thing is vp gonna cause his memory to come back.
Aug 25, 2015 2:00 AM

Mar 2015
I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS THE CHAPTER TITLE :(
Aug 25, 2015 11:58 AM

Aug 2014
Anzu is way too into this race xD.

I'm glad Hana finally decided to switch underwears back with Kyoshi, seeing how much is at stake now thanks to the bet with Mari.
Sep 25, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
Hana's still in the running to win.
Not sure about the flashbacks
Dec 25, 2015 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
Clover special ~ .
Another gamble ~ !!
Switching midst !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2016 3:48 PM

Jul 2013
ImSoIcey19 said:

I really hope that you're wrong.
May 26, 2016 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
The Chairman is in paradise for the moment.

Hana with twintails looks good. I wonder how she will change underwaer with Kiyoshi, though.
Aug 15, 2016 3:37 PM

Mar 2015
So chairman was taken advantage of.... poor him.

Also wow, Hana's flashback of hating president is interestingly different from Meiko.

And now she's wanting to show everyone the relationship between them XD

Oct 24, 2016 12:51 AM

May 2015
So, Kiyoshi going to wear his old underpants which are all sweaty of Hana's Medusa and Hana wears her old panties worn by Kiyoshi???
Apr 13, 2018 10:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hana and Kiyoshi will swap the pants while are running :/
Jun 7, 2021 9:54 PM
May 2021
some backstory is great for hana character development
maybe will explain why she so obsessed with pee lol

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.