Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2015 6:35 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This has gotta be the longest h-series in the modern day 0.0 average scenes once again, it would be nice if they up the ante and add something different.
Aug 17, 2015 3:03 PM

May 2014
is the subbed version out? or is it just raw

edit: ah fuck just raw version for now... FeelsBadMan
Aug 17, 2015 3:09 PM

Feb 2015
yyaziK said:

Sub is out, just go to Hentai Haven.
Aug 17, 2015 3:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
shadowfox254 said:
yyaziK said:

Sub is out, just go to Hentai Haven.
^ this

Anyway bit short episode which was a disappointment, but as always the Airi factor alone makes it fappable
Aug 17, 2015 4:35 PM

Apr 2015
I already complained about how much they are milking this series, so I'll just say this was absolutely average and barely enjoyable.
But fanboys who still love this mediocrity for some reason will overrate this and give it 7+ scores.
StickyFingersAug 17, 2015 4:44 PM
Aug 18, 2015 2:06 AM

May 2015
By the standard set by this franchise this episode was bad the art was crisp and good but the sex scenes were lacking that thing that made the Oni chichi franchise so memorable.

Seriously am I the only one disappointed about Oni chichi now? I mean after so many episodes I wanted some sort of sequel or something, heck I was looking forward to some kind of action with the mother or some plot for them to continue their "fun" with the mother nearby (like in a very dangerous situation)... something, but now...

The thing that I don't understand Poro have $$$ but how come is a 16 min. show you cannot tell that they are in a tight budget because Poro is one of the big boys in this hentai industry. Second they have 6 years making Oni Chichi anime and others shows + they have to look what the competitions is doing so why is that this first episode is so dull with no creativity whatsoever in the sex scenes department I can’t believe that an ecchi anime (insert your favorite here___________) have better arousing scenes that a freaking hentai, man is 2015 they have years to perfect the art so why companies are still releasing crappie episodes (this one) or shows (Maid-san to boin damashii, Crimson girls: chikan shihai & many more) is mind-boggling.
Aug 18, 2015 2:25 AM

Apr 2011
Sub is out, i watched yesterday. Only if i waited one day xD
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Aug 18, 2015 2:34 AM

Dec 2014
Airi scenes again... :)

Need more Sana scenes. And Marina. XD
Aug 18, 2015 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
please don't let the next episode contain another ntr scenes with the life guard, i already let that ntr prequel of this slide... I hope they won't do another bullshit like that in this series
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 18, 2015 8:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
please don't let the next episode contain another ntr scenes with the life guard, i already let that ntr prequel of this slide... I hope they won't do another bullshit like that in this series
^ this
Aug 18, 2015 9:05 AM

Feb 2015
DeadZeroSource said:

Umm the life guard didn't get an h-scene at all in the first episode.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Aug 18, 2015 1:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
hentaisoulbrotha said:
DeadZeroSource said:

He means that he doesn't want there to be yet another NTR scene in this series (this time with the life guard) in addition to the former travesty that was Oni Chichi: Re-birth
Aug 18, 2015 5:30 PM
Aug 2015
who cares about another ntr !I want A gangbang with airi that will be good
Aug 18, 2015 7:31 PM

Apr 2011
The lack of Marina is saddening. :(
Aug 19, 2015 2:53 AM

Dec 2014
HaXXspetten said:
hentaisoulbrotha said:

He means that he doesn't want there to be yet another NTR scene in this series (this time with the life guard) in addition to the former travesty that was Oni Chichi: Re-birth

It is possible, that the life guard and airi will love each other, if the life guard is the one who saved her in that final scene...

Then stepdad will steal Airi from life guard. Ntr complete...??? I think.
Aug 22, 2015 12:50 AM
May 2015
15 min ep, feeling like another NTR esque scenario being setup :( and average scenes again with still no airi anal with her dad
Aug 22, 2015 4:58 AM

Jul 2009
They are really phoning it in with this ep. The lifeguard needed to join in the fun or something
Aug 25, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
this episode was boring garbage is time to end this series
Aug 25, 2015 10:04 PM

Apr 2014
I don't know if I should watch this sequel now. After watching rebirth and the sadness in wicked lessons and its ending I am not sure how I will handle this sequel if it takes a bad turn. Seriously though wicked lessons ending was fucked. I honestly can't tell which is worse rebirth or wicked lessons ending.
Aug 26, 2015 9:54 AM

Feb 2015
I really don't care of it goes to the netorare route at this point. Is not like the game was vanila anyway.
Aug 26, 2015 4:48 PM

Apr 2014
shadowfox254 said:
I really don't care of it goes to the netorare route at this point. Is not like the game was vanila anyway.
You played the vn and understood all it said? Well for me I care because if I wanted to see netorare I would go watch the real hardcore stuff. This show is suppose to be about incest with airi and the father. If the ntr happened it would throw away the whole "Airi I am going to marry you!" thing and it would waste airi's love for him.
ChaosIncarnateAug 26, 2015 4:59 PM
Aug 27, 2015 5:48 AM

Jan 2014
ChaosIncarnate said:
shadowfox254 said:
You played the vn and understood all it said? Well for me I care because if I wanted to see netorare I would go watch the real hardcore stuff. This show is suppose to be about incest with airi and the father. If the ntr happened it would throw away the whole "Airi I am going to marry you!" thing and it would waste airi's love for him.

so.. true.. cause in th vn... no other person touched/had sex with airi except dad, and only the mother was rape by another guy(marina's ex, I think) not even that professor in rebirth shows up... only in anime has that ntr...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 27, 2015 7:16 AM

May 2015
You guys are so soft, talking about NTR is Bad.
NTR is Nice.

Ecchi Desu

Aug 27, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2014
Jojo_Shinobi said:
You guys are so soft, talking about NTR is Bad.
NTR is Nice.
Oh no don't get me wrong I like ntr but I don't like it when it ruins something good that has developed like what I said about the father and airi.
Aug 27, 2015 11:32 AM

Apr 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
ChaosIncarnate said:

so.. true.. cause in th vn... no other person touched/had sex with airi except dad, and only the mother was rape by another guy(marina's ex, I think) not even that professor in rebirth shows up... only in anime has that ntr...
Yeah I saw the vn but the teacher never was there which is amazing but it still had protag organized ntr as a tag but from what I saw the only dude having sex with her was the father. Must have been with another heroine.
Aug 28, 2015 7:02 AM

Jan 2014
ChaosIncarnate said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Yeah I saw the vn but the teacher never was there which is amazing but it still had protag organized ntr as a tag but from what I saw the only dude having sex with her was the father. Must have been with another heroine.

yep...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 28, 2015 10:33 AM

Feb 2015
ChaosIncarnate said:
I don't know if I should watch this sequel now. After watching rebirth and the sadness in wicked lessons and its ending I am not sure how I will handle this sequel if it takes a bad turn. Seriously though wicked lessons ending was fucked. I honestly can't tell which is worse rebirth or wicked lessons ending.

Watch rebuild which is a gtr it'll make you feel better, dad fucks another girl which causes airi to be jealous and then shortly after that mom finds out he been cheating on her with her daughters.

This explains why he she wants them transferred.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Aug 28, 2015 1:17 PM

Feb 2015
^It's not reverse netorare. You should re-watch epsiode 3 again.
Aug 29, 2015 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
hentaisoulbrotha said:
ChaosIncarnate said:

Watch rebuild which is a gtr it'll make you feel better, dad fucks another girl which causes airi to be jealous and then shortly after that mom finds out he been cheating on her with her daughters.

This explains why he she wants them transferred.

sorry but she didn't find out... she made them transfer because of all the rumors floating around on their school, which is actually true... she didn't find out...
shadowfox254 said:
^It's not reverse netorare. You should re-watch epsiode 3 again.

and yes it's not a reverse ntr...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 16, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2014
Question guys, was airi going nude or half nude (can't remember) at the end of episode 3 rebuild for another guy or for her dad. I remember them saying something about airi or something and a user said she was doing things for another male but I am not sure.
Sep 16, 2015 1:07 PM

Feb 2015
^Next time ask in the Rebuild thread, not in Refresh.

She was half-naked. It was for the dad.
shadowfox254Sep 16, 2015 1:14 PM
Sep 23, 2015 10:36 PM

Apr 2014
shadowfox254 said:
^Next time ask in the Rebuild thread, not in Refresh.

She was half-naked. It was for the dad.
Ah my bad, I apologize.
Sep 26, 2015 12:57 PM
Sep 26, 2015 6:21 PM
Jun 2013
Mr_Perv_ said:
What is ntr?
a lesson :)
Sep 27, 2015 5:28 PM

Aug 2015
I'm not proud, but I watched it.
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Sep 28, 2015 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
Mr_Perv_ said:
What is ntr?

Netorare/NTR:
A vastly overrated genre that has it's origins with crappy shoujo anime and manga. It's basically a Japanese term for cuckolding, and only a jealous mangina would do that to another guy.

The direct opposite is called "NETORI"
-
where the protagonist steals the girl from another guy, however only a loser would have that happen to him anyways.

Like most shoujo manga it usually but not always involves rape, is poorly written, cliched, done mostly for shock value,and takes little talent and writing skill.

While it used to stick to mainly hentai and shoujo, there a attempts at making it main stream but it the non existent plot is painfully obvious to those who aren't teenage girls or jealous old farts. Most artists and writers who use it tend in their works tend to be talentless hacks.
example h-anime:
Otomedori(god this made me think for weeks, made me sleepless and pretty much sad)
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 28, 2015 5:31 PM

Feb 2015
Phantom450 said:
First hentai? There are better hentai series than Oni Chichi, especially if you were looking for a vanilla one.
Sep 28, 2015 7:56 PM

May 2015
shadowfox254 said:
Phantom450 said:
First hentai? There are better hentai series than Oni Chichi, especially if you were looking for a vanilla one.

For me, Airi is the queen of hentai. XD

Ecchi Desu

Sep 29, 2015 3:04 AM

Feb 2015
^LMFAO. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who thinks that.
Sep 29, 2015 3:54 PM

Aug 2015
shadowfox254 said:
Phantom450 said:
No, I've seen my fair share. I'm not proud because I knew it was going to be bad, but I watched it anyway.
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Oct 9, 2015 11:32 AM

Apr 2015

what is this
is Refresh done then?
Oct 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
yoloamerica666 said:

what is this
is Refresh done then?

Nope. That is part 2.
Oct 12, 2015 4:29 PM
Jan 2013
testamentKAISER said:
HaXXspetten said:

It is possible, that the life guard and airi will love each other, if the life guard is the one who saved her in that final scene...

That's exactly where I think it might be going, just like Marina's boyfriend.
Oct 14, 2015 7:04 PM
Aug 2015
SOMEGUY789 said:
testamentKAISER said:

That was netori, where the main character (the dad) steal the girl from someone else (the boyfriend). The boyfriend was a bad guy who screwed the first girl he saw naked anyway.

Also not gonna happen with Airi. She is already in love with her dad. The old man in rebirth raping her and having sex with her was not NTR, it was just a part of the dad's plan, he drugged him and used him for his own end.

There is never gonna be NTR in this series. If Airi has sex with the lifeguard, it's likely gonna be one time only and she will go back to her dad right after.

This series is aimed at a vanilla audience and is not aimed at NTR audience and PoRo knows that. They also know they have a NTR fanbase, but that's also why they have a ton of other h-animes that are NTR.

They will come up with more sequels. I bet in the last series, when they eventually end it, he divorce his wife, marry Airi and impregnate her or he divorce his wife, stay with both Airi and Marina and impregnate them both.
DarkZane966Oct 14, 2015 7:09 PM
Oct 14, 2015 10:17 PM

Apr 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
Mr_Perv_ said:
What is ntr?

Netorare/NTR:
A vastly overrated genre that has it's origins with crappy shoujo anime and manga. It's basically a Japanese term for cuckolding, and only a jealous mangina would do that to another guy.

The direct opposite is called "NETORI"
-
where the protagonist steals the girl from another guy, however only a loser would have that happen to him anyways.

Like most shoujo manga it usually but not always involves rape, is poorly written, cliched, done mostly for shock value,and takes little talent and writing skill.

While it used to stick to mainly hentai and shoujo, there a attempts at making it main stream but it the non existent plot is painfully obvious to those who aren't teenage girls or jealous old farts. Most artists and writers who use it tend in their works tend to be talentless hacks.
example h-anime:
Otomedori(god this made me think for weeks, made me sleepless and pretty much sad)

thx
Oct 14, 2015 11:57 PM
Jan 2013
DarkZane966 said:
SOMEGUY789 said:

That was netori, where the main character (the dad) steal the girl from someone else (the boyfriend). The boyfriend was a bad guy who screwed the first girl he saw naked anyway.

Also not gonna happen with Airi. She is already in love with her dad. The old man in rebirth raping her and having sex with her was not NTR, it was just a part of the dad's plan, he drugged him and used him for his own end.

There is never gonna be NTR in this series. If Airi has sex with the lifeguard, it's likely gonna be one time only and she will go back to her dad right after.

This series is aimed at a vanilla audience and is not aimed at NTR audience and PoRo knows that. They also know they have a NTR fanbase, but that's also why they have a ton of other h-animes that are NTR.

They will come up with more sequels. I bet in the last series, when they eventually end it, he divorce his wife, marry Airi and impregnate her or he divorce his wife, stay with both Airi and Marina and impregnate them both.

" The boyfriend was a bad guy who screwed the first girl he saw naked anyway."
You realize he was drugged by the same stuff the Dad uses on Airi and Marina to fuck them, I mean did you think it's a coincidence Sana just so happened to bring him to the same place as Marina? He was drugged the whole time the Father had Airi and Sana do what they did there, he's literally a scumbag at times. He framed him in front of Marina to make it appear like he was cheating on her. And this series is far from Vanilla, last I checked drugging someone with an Aphrodisiac to blur their thoughts wasn't vanilla.
Oct 20, 2015 8:03 AM

Apr 2008
Hope the lifeguard gets some action with Airi.

Nov 18, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2015
No 2nd episode ):<

Ecchi Desu

Nov 19, 2015 3:32 AM
Dec 2011
Jojo_Shinobi said:
No 2nd episode ):<

But the next episode is out on December 25th, the other new OVA got pushed back till next year.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=879756
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Refresh♥ Episode 3 Discussion

stelok - Dec 30, 2016

30 by ASLANpencesi8200 »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Refresh♥ Episode 2 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Dec 25, 2015

43 by ASLANpencesi8200 »»
Jul 6, 2023 2:35 PM

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Refresh♥ Episode 4 Discussion

stelok - Apr 29, 2017

37 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 12:12 AM

» oni chichi refresh ntr

onichichirefresh - Aug 13, 2015

24 by ClownForYou »»
Oct 11, 2021 10:01 PM

» Episode 5

marconii2002 - Jul 13, 2017

10 by User-san »»
Nov 3, 2018 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.