Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2015 1:17 AM
Sep 2014
hi i am being bored. please an you recommend some anime that really really exciting?
Jul 13, 2015 1:20 AM

Feb 2013
hunter x hunter 2011 (its a dark shounen anime) (also 2 good main chars, 1 wants to figure out what is so special of beeing a hunter, because his father choose beeing hunter over beeing with him. The 2nd comes from the most famous assasine family and thought it might be fun, because he heard that the hunter exam is hard) + the idea of superpower is awesome, people create their own powers so there are many different ones)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBgx-9M4QlM (amv)

fate series (deathgame anime with 7 masters getting 7 extreme strong servants) animation is sick too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9erufX1zeY (1st season amv)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK1dSS8IqHo (Unlimited blade works amv, the animation is even sicker than in zero)
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jul 13, 2015 1:21 AM

Jun 2015
Glasslip.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2015 1:40 AM

Jan 2015
Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works
Jul 13, 2015 4:44 AM

Jun 2014
Rainbow
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 13, 2015 5:48 AM

Sep 2014
School Days

If you want something that will catch your attention early and good slow build up and tension to increase the excitement, I would say
Another, 12eps, Horror with good tension and cliffhangers that'll get you hooked
DanMachi, 13eps, Action, Fantasy with good fight scenes and excitable build up episodes after episodes
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, 24eps, Horror, Psychological, epic battles and build up
Mirai Nikki, 26eps, Horror, Psychological, the infamous anime with a really good storyline that'll keep you wanting for more the next episode

And here are others that might not catch your attention at first but ultimately exciting near the end
Accel World, 24eps, Game based anime that has an epic last battle
Elfen Lied, 13 eps, old but gold anime with lots of gore but ultimately good
Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo, 24 eps, it only starts to get exciting at the back but truly, one of the good Slice of Life shows out there
Tokyo Ghoul, 12eps, horror gory show with epic last battle
Toradora!, 25eps, slow but really good Slice of Life with excitable build up later
Yamada-Kun to 7-nin Majo, 12eps, may not be exciting at first but really really good build up near the end
semi-active
Oh it's that delinquent, Ayukawa Madoka ♡

Jul 13, 2015 7:59 AM
Sep 2014
notsootakuBen said:
School Days

If you want something that will catch your attention early and good slow build up and tension to increase the excitement, I would say
Another, 12eps, Horror with good tension and cliffhangers that'll get you hooked
DanMachi, 13eps, Action, Fantasy with good fight scenes and excitable build up episodes after episodes
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu, 24eps, Horror, Psychological, epic battles and build up
Mirai Nikki, 26eps, Horror, Psychological, the infamous anime with a really good storyline that'll keep you wanting for more the next episode

And here are others that might not catch your attention at first but ultimately exciting near the end
Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo, 24 eps, it only starts to get exciting at the back but truly, one of the good Slice of Life shows out there
Toradora!, 25eps, slow but really good Slice of Life with excitable build up later
Yamada-Kun to 7-nin Majo, 12eps, may not be exciting at first but really really good build up near the end
notsootakuBen said:
School Days

thank you
Jul 13, 2015 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
Chihayafuru
Jul 13, 2015 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
Redline
Jul 13, 2015 8:18 AM

Feb 2014
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tiger & Bunny
Jul 13, 2015 8:32 AM

Oct 2014
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Action clips:

Music that gets the heart pumping:
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Jul 13, 2015 8:56 AM

Aug 2014
For action I would try Soul Eater, really great characters and really well done action. Also has some really good comedy.
On a more physiologically exciting side it would be Death Note,it had me at the edge of my seat the whole time
Jul 13, 2015 9:07 AM

Dec 2014
mushishi
Jul 13, 2015 9:12 AM

Mar 2014
oreology said:
Glasslip.
Jul 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Mar 2014
everyone is saying the fate series but keep in mind its very dialogue heavy so not always exciting :/
Jul 14, 2015 1:08 PM

Feb 2014
+1 to Yamato the hype is real
also +1 to FMAB, HxH 2011, and Code geass obviously so exciting
Jul 14, 2015 1:13 PM

Jun 2015
DEFINITELYY WATCH KUROKO NO BASKET AND HAIKYUU FOR INTENSITY. (especially if you love sports)

~Death Note
~Ao no Exorcist
Jul 14, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2015
I really recommend The Fate series OR Magi; The kingdom of magic (2nd season) and Magi: The Labyrinth of Magi (1st season)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

10 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 6 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - 7 hours ago

1 by dowzer »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

23 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
4 hours ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

48 by xthewarwithinx »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.