Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 119 120 [121] 122 123 » ... Last »
Feb 22, 2016 2:47 AM

Feb 2015
Feb 22, 2016 2:51 AM

Mar 2015
page not fond.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 22, 2016 2:53 AM
Feb 22, 2016 5:45 AM

Aug 2014
from where is this man
Feb 22, 2016 5:49 AM

Sep 2015
Zollty said:
from where is this man

Hijikata Toshirou, Gintama

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Feb 22, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
fak i don't like gintama. What about this one?
Feb 22, 2016 5:53 AM

Sep 2015
@Zollty
Hmm, I have no idea from what anime is that. Better wait for another user.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Feb 22, 2016 5:54 AM

Jun 2013
Zollty said:
fak i don't like gintama. What about this one?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3342/Mnemosyne__Mnemosyne_no_Musume-tachi?q=mne
~Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!~
Feb 22, 2016 6:00 AM

Aug 2014
Very good guys, i feel like you all living for me at least you all have a point to live, i'm so faking amazing.
Feb 22, 2016 8:01 AM
Oct 2012
Who will help identify ? Thank you.

Feb 22, 2016 8:03 AM

Mar 2014
3 is higurashi
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 22, 2016 8:04 AM

Apr 2013
2nd one is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
3rd one is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Feb 22, 2016 8:52 AM

May 2011
4th and 5th are from Prism Nana.
Feb 22, 2016 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
Google says 1 may be Shirokuma.
Feb 22, 2016 11:00 AM
Oct 2012
StardustNyako said:
3 is higurashi
Gator said:
2nd one is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
3rd one is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Zekamashi said:
4th and 5th are from Prism Nana.
StardustNyako said:

Thanks.
Feb 22, 2016 12:22 PM
Apr 2014
So, this is gonna be hard, and I am sorry in advance as I am not 100% sure if it was actually made in japan, but the theme as well the amount of mindfuck it had for an animated movie, make me believe that's the case.
To the info now:
I know for sure that it is older than ~12 years, cause around that time I used to watch it at a VHS, but I can't tell for sure how much older it might be.
The theme was sci-fi, in space, with bigger and smaller battleships, that were firing characteristically linear lasers (battle scenes full of lasers are burnt in my memory).
The whole main crew were females. I can't remember if there were any males appearing in the story, but for sure none of them would be a main character. The antagonists of the story were some kind of monsters. I can barely picture them in my mind but not well enouph to give any description.
Extra info I am not sure about:
I think some of the girls died.
One of them somehow got pregnant, and I think it was parthenogenesis or sth.
At a point, part of the story took place at a weird deserted planet.
There was a kind of plot twist, impying that fighting those monsters was not justified, something like the monster side was the right one (I am really not sure about this one).
That'a all I can thing of for now, thanks in advance!
Feb 22, 2016 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
@kyousukyo
I don't know if you are not mixing more than one anime.

The part with battleships firing linear lasers looks like taken from Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (you can see that lasers here).

The girls fighting space monster looks like taken from Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster. And there is a twist that the space monsters might not be the bad ones.
Feb 22, 2016 1:41 PM
Apr 2014
@mozgow
Both tries are into the right direction. The lazers looks indeed similar to what you showed me there (partly though), and the Top wo Nerae! is one of the closer to what I'm looking for found, while searching by myself. If I had to compare it with the latter, I'd say that mine has a darker theme and looks more "grey" all around.
Feb 22, 2016 1:52 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just to confirm, is this from Fella Pure or does it just look very similar to it?
Feb 22, 2016 2:03 PM

Dec 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Just to confirm, is this from Fella Pure or does it just look very similar to it?

Yes, it is, according to at least two 'pro' sites :)
Feb 22, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2015
Talim said:
ashhhhlyy said:
Hi guys! So I saw this screencap from some anime on tumblr of these two girls who were talking about not fitting into a particular bra size. I think one of the girls had a brunette ponytail and the bra was yellow and polka-dotted! I remember being drawn to the bright colors and ended up looking it up on MAL, but I forgot to save the title and now I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. My memory is quite hazy, but I believe the synopsis on MAL was something around the lines of this anime being about making light of what girls go through in their life. That's all I got :c I hope this helps!
This possibly? http://myanimelist.net/anime/8426/Hourou_Musuko

It's very..bright. I don't remember if there was a shopping scene like that though..

Ah, unfortunately this isn't it. The scene took place in one of the girl's bedroom and it looked like they were just hanging out and it was more comical in nature.
Feb 22, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
kyousukyo said:
@mozgow
Both tries are into the right direction. The lazers looks indeed similar to what you showed me there (partly though), and the Top wo Nerae! is one of the closer to what I'm looking for found, while searching by myself. If I had to compare it with the latter, I'd say that mine has a darker theme and looks more "grey" all around.

Half of your descriptions awfully reminds me of Sol Bianca (the first OVA). Unfortunately, I don't remember much of the details either. Hope it helps a bit.
Feb 22, 2016 2:44 PM

Aug 2014
kyousukyo said:
So, this is gonna be hard, and I am sorry in advance as I am not 100% sure if it was actually made in japan, but the theme as well the amount of mindfuck it had for an animated movie, make me believe that's the case.
To the info now:
I know for sure that it is older than ~12 years, cause around that time I used to watch it at a VHS, but I can't tell for sure how much older it might be.
The theme was sci-fi, in space, with bigger and smaller battleships, that were firing characteristically linear lasers (battle scenes full of lasers are burnt in my memory).
The whole main crew were females. I can't remember if there were any males appearing in the story, but for sure none of them would be a main character. The antagonists of the story were some kind of monsters. I can barely picture them in my mind but not well enouph to give any description.
There was a kind of plot twist, impying that fighting those monsters was not justified, something like the monster side was the right one (I am really not sure about this one).

Doubt this is it, but some of those details remind me of Gall Force.

Sanya_V_Litvyak said:
StardustNyako said:

Thanks.

No idea what it is, but Shirokuma it is not.
QuattroVaginasFeb 22, 2016 2:51 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Feb 22, 2016 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
kyousukyo said:
@mozgow

Vandread perhapd?

QuattroVaginas said:
kyousukyo said:
To the info now:

Doubt this is it, but some of those details remind me of Gall Force.

Sanya_V_Litvyak said:

Thanks.

No idea what it is, but Shirokuma it is not.

Google failed T_T
Feb 22, 2016 4:25 PM
Apr 2014
@QuattroVaginas
My god, is Gall Force indeed, I love you!
and thank you all

edit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop4V8stpvE u can see the lazers i was talking about at the beginning xD
kyousukyoFeb 22, 2016 5:00 PM
Feb 22, 2016 5:14 PM

May 2015
Google-sama came up with no results :I
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Feb 22, 2016 5:19 PM

May 2012
Malarkey said:
Google-sama came up with no results :I

Google said it was something from this arist

Seems to be an original work

Feb 22, 2016 5:24 PM

May 2015
@Olem
okie, sankyuu~
Freddy Nicholas said:
Feb 22, 2016 5:45 PM

Nov 2014

Feb 22, 2016 5:57 PM
Feb 22, 2016 5:57 PM

Nov 2014
Zekamashi said:
ExTamplier said:
[imghttps://45.media.tumblr.com/616b4bd5136fd4468058e043cb45fee5/tumblr_nqn86hzdvv1r21i5xo1_500.gif[/img]
Mind Game
thanks

Feb 22, 2016 6:26 PM

May 2015
some sig
Freddy Nicholas said:
Feb 22, 2016 6:27 PM

Jul 2011

Witch Craft Works
says Google
Feb 22, 2016 6:32 PM

May 2015
Praland said:

Witch Craft Works
says Google

okay, thanks; sorry, forgot to Googlecheck it this time
Freddy Nicholas said:
Feb 22, 2016 9:10 PM

Jul 2014
Malarkey said:
Praland said:

Witch Craft Works
says Google

It's not. The girls are form Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru (episode 4).
mozgowFeb 22, 2016 9:18 PM
Feb 22, 2016 9:23 PM

Jan 2008
mozgow said:
Malarkey said:

It's not. The girls are form Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru (episode 4).

Well you got the episode right but no. It is Witch Craft Works.
Feb 22, 2016 9:48 PM

May 2015
so much controversy!
Freddy Nicholas said:
Feb 22, 2016 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
@Paul
LOL, I was certain that the one with eyepatch was Fū :D

What is even worse, I watched "Witchcraft Works" but don't remember that scene :-P
mozgowFeb 22, 2016 11:17 PM
Feb 22, 2016 11:09 PM

Dec 2012
[quote=Sanya_V_Litvyak message=44855757]Who will help identify ? Thank you.

Found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKVk4krnt90

History's strongest disciple Kenichi - episode 43.
Feb 22, 2016 11:25 PM

Oct 2015
This is my first time having to ask this, and I don't know if anyone can tell me what anime this is, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I found this video on YouTube and I can't figure out what anime it is even though it looks familiar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMZGoOFoEU4&ebc=ANyPxKoXpyacvXBzZnWU3BoKBJIn3cCG2PxmKzw6p_TPnojUVrikV3YbE_Wc7lznxbSmmOxhqQHCsNh7otXH6lWZlQgFE1ZWfw

If any one can tell me, I'd appreciate it.(I could not embed it)
I like what I like and I'm not that picky, and I'm immune to spoilers
Feb 22, 2016 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
clampfan72485 said:
This is my first time having to ask this, and I don't know if anyone can tell me what anime this is, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I found this video on YouTube and I can't figure out what anime it is even though it looks familiar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMZGoOFoEU4&ebc=ANyPxKoXpyacvXBzZnWU3BoKBJIn3cCG2PxmKzw6p_TPnojUVrikV3YbE_Wc7lznxbSmmOxhqQHCsNh7otXH6lWZlQgFE1ZWfw

I think this would help

Haja Taisei Dangaiou
http://myanimelist.net/anime/498/Haja_Taisei_Dangaiou
Feb 22, 2016 11:30 PM

Oct 2015
TKotarou said:
clampfan72485 said:

I think this would help

Haja Taisei Dangaiou
http://myanimelist.net/anime/498/Haja_Taisei_Dangaiou

Thank You so much.
I like what I like and I'm not that picky, and I'm immune to spoilers
Feb 22, 2016 11:50 PM
Jan 2016
looking for that hentai it was like a girl who using a computer and some guys take pictures of her up skirt and stuff and black mailed her about the pictures than fucks her on the sofa
Feb 22, 2016 11:53 PM

Sep 2015
Mate, I don't remember any story of any hentai...
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Feb 23, 2016 12:04 AM

May 2015
halp
Freddy Nicholas said:
Feb 23, 2016 12:09 AM

Apr 2013
I think it's Outbreak Company.
Feb 23, 2016 12:17 AM

Mar 2015
canaan IIRC.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 23, 2016 6:01 AM
Nov 2015
I'm not sure what topic to post this in, but whatever
I remember I watched like the first episode of an anime a while ago, but I forgot the name and have been looking for it ever since.

all i remember from the first episode is a shut-in introvert, who is sitting in his apartment in the summer. The setting seems to be futurstic as he is on his computer with a very large screen, and has a virtual 'helper' girl who is talking to him and trying to get him to go outside.
After bugging him enough to leave his house he complies, but I think wherever he ends up going is struck by a (terrorist?) attack
Idk thats all I can remember, but hopefully someone knows what Im on about and where it is from?
Feb 23, 2016 6:04 AM

Jul 2012
sodajpg said:
I remember I watched like the first episode of an anime a while ago, but I forgot the name and have been looking for it ever since.

all i remember from the first episode is a shut-in introvert, who is sitting in his apartment in the summer. The setting seems to be futurstic as he is on his computer with a very large screen, and has a virtual 'helper' girl who is talking to him and trying to get him to go outside.
After bugging him enough to leave his house he complies, but I think wherever he ends up going is struck by a (terrorist?) attack
Idk thats all I can remember, but hopefully someone knows what Im on about and where it is from?

Mekkaku City Actors. I think
Feb 23, 2016 6:12 AM
Nov 2015
9Westy9 said:
sodajpg said:

Mekkaku City Actors. I think

oh my god thank you sm !!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 119 120 [121] 122 123 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Did I ever tell you what the definition of stupidity is?

Rinrinka - Yesterday

26 by Rinenka »»
44 seconds ago

» Does femdom ruin romance anime for you?

Sanjay63773 - 1 hour ago

13 by tchitchouan »»
2 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Apr 29

97 by ibm30rpg »»
2 minutes ago

» Favorite anime vs best anime

Kenzolo-folk - Yesterday

29 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever divorced your waifu? (ex-waifu) ( 1 2 )

EndlessMaria - Aug 12, 2022

53 by Rinenka »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.