Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 2, 2015 9:15 AM

Oct 2011
Namu12 said:
Poor Sakura, she didn't get neither a poke to forehead or a kiss in the end.

The idea with Uchiha clones is strange, I would like to know what will happen with them.

The notion that giving them each names and that they are clones of one another in an orphanage run by a psychotic lunatic is definitely puzzling.

Whatever happened to daddy Shin and the giant Shin? So many questions yet so little answers.
Jul 2, 2015 9:32 AM
Jun 2015
Damm this shit sucked

pls stop the milking
Jul 2, 2015 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Gov said:
Namu12 said:
Poor Sakura, she didn't get neither a poke to forehead or a kiss in the end.

The idea with Uchiha clones is strange, I would like to know what will happen with them.

The notion that giving them each names and that they are clones of one another in an orphanage run by a psychotic lunatic is definitely puzzling.

Whatever happened to daddy Shin and the giant Shin? So many questions yet so little answers.

And we will probably never get them

I mean does anyone know why the fuck did Sakura photshopped herself with Sasuke back then?
Or why did she got so anxious when Salad questioned her parentage?
Jul 2, 2015 9:38 AM

Mar 2015
Tokoya said:
souledge94 said:

Again why was it obvious kabuto would be there. Again kinda forgot what happened after the unchia bro fight with him.
1. The point of Izanami is to get the victim to accept their fate

2. Kabuto came from an orphanage and we knew how much he cared about said orphanage and taking care of kids who were like himself

3. The fact that his "brother" was shown at the end and said what he said implied Kabuto would find him upon exiting Izanami and that they both would go on to achieve their dream

I don't care he still should've paid for his involvement in Orochimaru's past crimes and in the ninja war

INstead he gets a free pass into konoha

Screw you and your stupid sense of forgiveness, Kishi
Jul 2, 2015 9:54 AM

Jan 2013
Kishimoto loves forgive criminals, leftist.
Jul 2, 2015 10:23 AM

Apr 2010
I thought this was supposed to be about Boruto but he was hardly in it.It was really all about Sarada.
Jul 2, 2015 10:42 AM
Mar 2013
Hey everyone knows that sarada is the daughter of sasuke and sakura okay, read naruto's final chapter to find out.
Jul 2, 2015 10:43 AM

Dec 2012
MightyM16 said:

I mean does anyone know why the fuck did Sakura photshopped herself with Sasuke back then?

Average deduction skills will answer those question.

She did that, because they never had a real family picture of all three of them, so she used different pictures to create one picture.

Because Sasuke is not around, she felt worried that Sarada doesn't have a normal family, because Sasuke is rarely home.

I honestly wonder, are you people always dense or it when it only about Naruto?
Jul 2, 2015 10:46 AM

Mar 2015
If this is really our long awaited gaiden since the main series end, this is kind of a disappointing story. I don't know if it's because Kishi's style is declining or he crammed the story into one volume.

Now I'm worried about the so called "Kishi's best writing" for Boruto the movie.

Jul 2, 2015 10:48 AM

Dec 2012
VsegdaZdec7 said:
sarroush said:

Sasuke was able to copy the Front Lotus (or Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, same shit) with his sharingan from Lee tho. And that's taijutsu only w/ no handseals so its possible.

Which makes zero sense since sharingan can't see chakra.

http://i10.mangapanda.com/naruto/361/naruto-7323.jpg
http://i38.mangapanda.com/naruto/85/naruto-1774.jpg

How is that relevant either way? Taijutsu is movement, the sharingan can copy movements.
Jul 2, 2015 10:52 AM

Mar 2013
VsegdaZdec7 said:
sarroush said:

Sasuke was able to copy the Front Lotus (or Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, same shit) with his sharingan from Lee tho. And that's taijutsu only w/ no handseals so its possible.

Which makes zero sense since sharingan can't see chakra.
People making stuff like fire, ice and stuff out of inner energy? Teleportation, worldbending... you are saying anything makes sense?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2015 11:10 AM

Apr 2015

It makes sense in-universe, Rasengan and Tsunade's technique use chakra but without handseals - sharingan doesn't see chakra hence they're impossible to copy.
Jul 2, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2013
Manga had a really strong start but these last chapters were kinda disappointing.

Jul 2, 2015 11:21 AM
May 2013
Waht!!!! 10 chapter... erm okay, bit too short..... =/

But good post story line though...
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 2, 2015 11:22 AM
May 2013
MantaBaby said:
NOOOOO. Just when everyone was back and happy. Sad life.

Yup!
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 2, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2012
VsegdaZdec7 said:

It makes sense in-universe, Rasengan and Tsunade's technique use chakra but without handseals - sharingan doesn't see chakra hence they're impossible to copy.

I just showed you a page, that states that a sharingan user can see the color of chakra.

Seeing the chakra has nothing to do with copying Rasengan, but yes it can't be copied. Sarada didn't copy anything, she just inherited the strength of her mother Sakura, the same way Tsunade inherited the strength of her grandfather, Harishama.
Jul 2, 2015 11:57 AM

Jun 2013
Taito10 said:
. (onions children xd)

lol I was thinking the same xD
Jul 2, 2015 12:40 PM
Jul 2011
FINALLY this shit is oveeer! I'm not sure what's more stupid The Last or Gaiden... but probalbly still The Last ... But omg when I started Gaiden I tried not to expect much since it started with garbage (->700) but fu*k it was as if Kishimoto was trying to make it the crappiest crab ever made. Everything is so pointless it hurts...but stop ...that's not quite true
It made everything even worse, almost forgot, hahaha!!
Jul 2, 2015 12:41 PM

Jul 2010
I want Sarada to be hokage, it would be nice.
Jul 2, 2015 12:49 PM

Dec 2012
myd10oz said:
I want Sarada to be hokage, it would be nice.

Yes definitely. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to the movie.
Jul 2, 2015 12:52 PM

Mar 2015
tsudecimo said:
MightyM16 said:

Average deduction skills will answer those question.

She did that, because they never had a real family picture of all three of them, so she used different pictures to create one picture.

Because Sasuke is not around, she felt worried that Sarada doesn't have a normal family, because Sasuke is rarely home.

I honestly wonder, are you people always dense or it when it only about Naruto?

Still such a contrived and stupid way for an author to raise doubts to purposefully follow a pointless plot thread

And it begs the question of why they don't have a family photo in the first place, the only deduction I can get to it is that Sasuke simply made a "hit and quit" and left Konoha again XD

And then again why not come clean with her daughter, why all of the mistery and anxiousness ( to the point of destroying her own house) if she had nothing to hide? Just because she was afraid Sarada didn't had a normal family ?? Sorry but that feels awfully forced

Also, why then Sasuke never talked with them even having the means to do so by hawk or cellphone? Why did he never bothered to pass some time in konoha with his family if he can dimension jump at will ? If he was in such an important misssion why didn't he discovered anything through twelve years till the enemy finally showed himself ?

See, a lot of questions, and all of the answers the manga gave us ( some of which it didn't even gave us) feel awfully, terribly forced
Jul 2, 2015 1:31 PM
Apr 2012
It baffles me that they let Kabuto and Orochimaru off. Orochimaru proved he's still doing shady experiments and Kabuto is Kabuto. Why were they not locked up or put to death? I mean aside from killing several random ninja from probably almost every nation, they somehow managed to assassinate the fourth(?) kazekage with a kunai in a ditch somewhere. But no, they can live out in the open because friendship and or they have tragic back stories or some BS. We can forgive and forget about all those people you killed. This series is more messed up than the original. I hope with this end it will die for good.
Jul 2, 2015 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
Nobody should do Itachi's finger poke :(
It just tarnishes it :(

Itachi +9
Sarada was cool +1
Chouchou sucks -1
9/10
Jul 2, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2011
scabab said:
I thought this was supposed to be about Boruto but he was hardly in it.It was really all about Sarada.

I thought the series was supposed to be about Naruto. It was really about Sasuke:)
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 2, 2015 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
Naruto Gaiden was a piece of crap. Total waste, I don't even recognize the characters anymore. This is just like one big fan fiction. It's just a big soap drama so lame.
Jul 2, 2015 2:21 PM
Nov 2013
Only 10 chapters :( i wanted more

well at least it was a nice short story.
Jul 2, 2015 3:03 PM

Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Well...that conclusion with Shin was kinda stupid.

Also, umbilical cord was actually Sakura's. Who would have guessed?
/s

Sarada's
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2015 3:18 PM
Oct 2012
MightyM16 said:
Gov said:

Actually he did show Giant Shin, on the page they reintroduced Kabuto, Giant Shin can be seen sitting outside of the school.

As for daddy, they took him in for interrogation. Not shown (because the writer tends to ignore the bad stuff Naruto has to do), but that was what Sasuke said they were going to do if they captured him, so that is what they did do when they did capture him.

Also, while I always assumed that Sakura was the mother, I did notice that the writer did leave an out on that part. Why close off options you don't need to. Especially since all Sarada wanted was to have a sense of where she belonged, some meaning to her life, and know that her father loved her.

Decent gaiden, Sarada was a good character, far better than Bolt has yet to be shown. I really wished the writer wasn't so fixated on making him like a younger Naruto or having the whole "children have issues with their parents" motif. Sarada had good reasons, Chocho even had a decent reason (obviously being fat did bother her greatly, and she was desperate to have different genes), Bolt? Not so much. Spoiled brat. I am sure his "growing up" will be the main theme of the movie, but boring plot.

My only hope is that Sarada doesn't become Sakura Ver. II with the "Stand by your man" character obliterating supporter in the movie. She is a rival, and they should keep it that way.
Jul 2, 2015 4:19 PM

Jun 2014
I feel like the mystery about who was the mother was unnecessary, but that was pretty much the catalyst for what occurred in this story. An ok spin-off overall, 5/10
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 2, 2015 5:38 PM

May 2015
Now we finally get to start the series and the prologue is over. I wonder who will be fourth this time Boruto or Sarada, though it doesn't really care they will both be OP as fuck at the end of this.
KingAce261Jul 2, 2015 5:42 PM
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 2, 2015 5:42 PM

May 2015
Kanic said:
scabab said:

I thought the series was supposed to be about Naruto. It was really about Sasuke:)

U never know it could be different main at different points. Like first it was sarada's story and next it will be boruto or he could make it about sarada for a while to balance things out cuz the new movie coming out will be about boruto or manga could be about Sarada and anime about boruto for two sides two the same story.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 2, 2015 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
KingAce261 said:
Now we finally get to start the series and the prologue is over. I wonder who will be fourth this time Boruto or Sarada, though it doesn't really care they will both be OP as fuck at the end of this.

Calling it now it's gonna be Boruto and then he's gonna get married with Sarada. The way Kishi writes is what makes me think this. We may never know for sure though since he's retiring.
Jul 2, 2015 7:13 PM

Mar 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
MightyM16 said:

Chocho even had a decent reason (obviously being fat did bother her greatly, and she was desperate to have different genes)

Chocho was useless, she was there just to offer a piss poor comedy relief on this sour series and it didn't even work most of the time
She also didn't show any kind of disgust over her own weight back then at the 700 chapter so I take it Kishimoto basically retconned this off panel somehow

KingAce261 said:

This wasn't the prologue, this was it.
It's over

Now there's only the movie left and finally the franchise can be put to rest until Kishimoto gets money hungry again
Jul 2, 2015 7:37 PM

Jun 2012
Best thing about this was chou chou finding her pops.
Jul 2, 2015 8:05 PM
Jun 2015
Ok, no more doubt, sakura is sarada's mother. But, that's it? No more naruto gaiden? Aaa.. My life become boring. I must wait baruto the movie then.. *sigh..
Jul 2, 2015 8:36 PM

Oct 2011
Time for the Boruto movie
Jul 2, 2015 8:42 PM

Apr 2007
Kishimoto went too easy on his original villains, fucking Kabuto and Orochimaru.

I read this for the new generation and was not disappointed. Well I would have liked to see more of them, but Sarada and Chouchou are a good start .-.
Jul 2, 2015 8:44 PM
Jul 2018
well i liked the first part of the manga but it started to go downhill after. But still, not bad.
Jul 3, 2015 1:06 AM

Jun 2012
This was a thoroughly average spinoff that only reinfroces the fact that SS was a mistake. Everything post 699 Naruto has been new levels of awful. The Last, now this, and probably the Boruto movie and whatever else comes after it.

Kishi should have just paired Naruto and Sakura, killed off Sasuke and the Uchiha lineage and ended the series there.
Jul 3, 2015 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
Really Nice to see kabuto again, really :)
If massive Shin to be named, how can they identify which one is the real one?

Ahahahaha...Sasuke didn't kiss Sakura, What a LOL.

I guess this is the end huh?

Overall: 8/10
Jul 3, 2015 7:09 AM

Jan 2015
KingAce261 said:

What are smoking? Kishi stated he is done with the manga after the movie is over. He spent this entire year so far preparing for the final movie and then stated he will never draw again.
Jul 3, 2015 7:11 AM
Mar 2015
So Sakura is the mother...... cool
Now she can go back to being a single housewife with an absent man in total debt, no house

She is a total winner

To b ad sarada would have been a Demi goddess
But since Karin and sauske are still out their it is possible fo another proper fusion
Jul 3, 2015 7:43 AM

May 2015
KingAce261 said:

This wasn't the prologue, this was it.
It's over

Now there's only the movie left and finally the franchise can be put to rest until Kishimoto gets money hungry again[/quote]

Nah that was a prologue t give sarada a character and the movie is gonna do the same for boruto now it's gonna be sarada vs. boruto for hokage unless of the course the author decides to troll us. I which case he will end it and then the movie will probably show boruto as homage or he will leave it to our imagination
Jul 3, 2015 8:33 AM

Mar 2014
Nice short spin-off but that's it imo since it didn't tie any loose ends. I was hoping that there was a point in this spin off and that we would get some answers but unfortunately we didn't and that is disappointing. Still, I found Sarada an interesting character and I really liked seeing Naruto again.

Regarding the Sasusaku relationship, I found really frustrating Sasuke's lack of affection towards Sakura. He was obviously teasing her in the end, but I was hoping that we would get some moments that would justify their getting together. They seemed like a rather cold couple, like their relationship didn't really progress. Sasuke was always aloof, but she is his wife and he could show a shred of emotion imo. The other thing that bothered me is that he's going on a long mission, leaving his family again. Also poor Karin she hasn't gotten over Sasuke :(

7/10 for me. Kind of pointless but a nice read. Probably the movie is the last part of the franchise, so I hope it is interesting and Boruto is not a Naruto copy.
Jul 3, 2015 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
Completely pointless, with a terrible portrayal of Naruto and Sasuke's strength and character, an underdeveloped villain with no real purpose, a less than satisfactory conclusion, and a terrible main character in the form of Sarada to boot. This adds nothing positive to the Naruto story as a whole and the only thing interesting, that there's someone Kaguya feared, was left unanswered and could have easily been put into Boruto the Movie as some kind of promotional line.

Just terrible.
Jul 3, 2015 9:17 AM

Mar 2015
This Gaiden crap is utterly terrible. There's no plot, the villains are fodders who got destroyed by brats in 3 panels, power level is all over the place. This Gaiden shit is 100% soap opera about who's the real mom to some bastard child. This is basically Maury the Manga.

Kishimoto knew all that's left in the fandom are shipping turds, so he's milking them. I bet he's ejaculating himself over this great paternity mystery of the century about a fodder called Sarada.

And I didn't knew Kishimoto could manage to do it, but he did it. He made his characters even more insufferable. Sarada especially. That girl is a fucking awful character, everytime I see Sarada’s "grievious" "miserable" "angsty" "forsaken" face on my dashboard, I want to wipe my screen with disinfectant. Likewise with Chocho, everytime she rambles on about, "I wish my real dad was hot", I want to punch a wall. Your mom is literally the only black woman in town, go home. Lol. Same with Naruto, the character. Every time he rolls out his fucking stupid brainwashing jutsu to tell Sarada to shut up and endure like he did to Boruto, I roll my eyes. Someone should’ve told Naruto the village was his family when he whined and moaned about not having parents when he was a kid.

It’s been a spectacular trainwreck -- a disgrace to Shonen. Kishimoto has secured his legacy, Naruto will forever be remembered as one of those manga series that are utter shite.
Jul 3, 2015 10:03 AM

Jun 2014
Well it was a nice feel good conclusion.

I now await Boruto's movie, that's gonna be good. In fact I think I saw a Lightning Rasengan from him in the trailer lol.
Jul 3, 2015 10:19 AM

Jun 2014
scabab said:

yeah. because the cover photo was misleading
Jul 3, 2015 10:52 AM
Jun 2015
Voted 5 for the simple fact that we're tacitly told Ino still wants Sasuke's cock. So I guess that means Sai accepted that fact; poor guy, he should be the last to get NTR'd.
Jul 3, 2015 4:45 PM

May 2013
Aw, all well that ends well. This was a great chapter, seeing Sasuke actually show human emotion was shocking. LOL it's Naruto, I can't believe that everybody thought that the troll would really be real. It was enjoyable. This was a great chapter, I'm glad Sarada is happy and SasuSaku is actually cute and enjoyable who would have thought!? 5/5 chapter, was really enjoyable.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.