Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2015 3:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The whole Black Lady intimidation was getting old. However, I did kinda like the music of this episode.

The one that was having the most fun imo was probably Wiseman...
Sigh, predictable.

Lol, Planet Nemesis. Although from this episode, I have to admit that Wiseman is clever with what he did to survive. Heh cliffhanger.
Jun 20, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
Well this was a good episode. Plenty of action.

Is it still going according to the manga or they're making things up at this point?
Weakness is a sin!
Jun 20, 2015 5:22 AM

Aug 2014
The incest tho...
Jun 20, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2010
This was actually an awesome episode.
Jun 20, 2015 12:14 PM
Feb 2014
The animation was flawless all the way through! Next episode is going to be super emotional :(
Jun 20, 2015 12:48 PM

Nov 2009
Hyped! So beautiful and exiting. Hopefully the sailor scouts will have some action they get beaten up quite often.
Jun 20, 2015 4:34 PM

Feb 2013
She kissed her dad again.

Don't cross the streams, it would be bad! (do it!) It's not like there's much of the earth left to save...
Jun 20, 2015 6:49 PM
Jun 2015
So hyped with this episode! :D :D Can't wait to see the next one and I HOPE it stays really excellent! :D
Jun 20, 2015 7:25 PM

Oct 2011
Pluto will save Small Lady
Jun 20, 2015 10:11 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Did anyone else thought Wiseman pulled a Naruku? That decoy thing was something Naraku would do.

While I did enjoy the episode, I kind of wanted some action towards the end. The whole Crystal slowly getting closer was hilarious. Everyone is like don't do it, and I'm like just DO IT already. Make the Earth explode xD

I was hoping to see Pluto in action. Now I have to wait 2 weeks more.

Jun 21, 2015 2:24 AM

May 2008
The sailor senshi are really pathetic, why do they even exist anymore?
The job of Pluto must be the easiest, just stand there and do nothing. Why everything she could do is considered taboo?

I hate those lips!!! yuck.

The last scene was so funny, like: ''SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!''
Jun 21, 2015 2:58 AM
Apr 2015
Cremilin said:
The sailor senshi are really pathetic, why do they even exist anymore?
The job of Pluto must be the easiest, just stand there and do nothing. Why everything she could do is considered taboo?

I hate those lips!!! yuck.

The last scene was so funny, like: ''SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!''

because she would be destroyed if she commit the taboo.
Jun 21, 2015 6:50 AM

Oct 2008
nice episode!
Nemesis is also the fourth wiseman and in form of the Whole planet.
Black Lady is unforgiving and brutal by sending a 3rd black malefic crystal.
Prince Demande still a strong Villain by defeating possessed Saphir.
Pluto sets-out when the worst case scenario as commanded by Princess Serenity. What is that 3rd taboo???
Possessed Mamo-chan got a hold of the two crystals, but I think Mamo has a plan and acted like he's still on the enemy side.
Prince Demande successfully stole the 2 crystals from Black Lady and decided to used it since he trusts no one anymore. Why is it when 2 crystal made contact it would destroy time and space? really!? that powerful!?
5/5.

Jun 21, 2015 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
Wait.... what?! How could Prince Demande kill off Saphir like that?? This scene totally just went against the whole brotherly vibe the original anime had. If this was in the manga, I have to question whether the mangaka just simply wanted to clear the side cast and reset things back to zero or something.

Speaking of things not in the original anime.... What the heck is with all this incestuous Black Lady kissing Mamoru in front of her own dad, King Endymion and (future mum) Usagi?! I think they've been milking the 'love' theme too hard. I can't quite tell who their target market is anymore.... Young girls or the presumably older generation with a more perverted mind?
Jun 21, 2015 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
I've seen some people say that its either Neo Queen Serenity or Princess Serenity in Pluto's flashback. Its actually Queen Serenity. The queen of the original Silver Millennium.
♥ρєα¢нмσσηвυηηу♥
Jun 22, 2015 12:18 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
SweetKotomi said:
Did anyone else thought Wiseman pulled a Naruku? That decoy thing was something Naraku would do.

Lol, he totally did a Naruku right there.

I felt this episode was so drawn out.. It was basically the episode where no one did nothing.

DoragonessU said:
Wait.... what?! How could Prince Demande kill off Saphir like that?? This scene totally just went against the whole brotherly vibe the original anime had. If this was in the manga, I have to question whether the mangaka just simply wanted to clear the side cast and reset things back to zero or something.

I totally agree with you on that one. There was no hesitation or sadness at all... Just one quick goodbye and BAM ded.
Jun 22, 2015 3:59 AM

Jul 2008
Too much whining this episode, someone do something cause we can't do anything!
Jun 22, 2015 8:38 PM

Feb 2009
Ughh, there's to much incest...

Jun 23, 2015 8:14 AM
Aug 2007
Black Lady officially became my favourite character; she beat the stuff out of the Sailor Senshi! I'm a bit disappointed she rejected Luna-P, because in the old series her acceptance of Luna-P lead to funny attacks like the umbrella, the ping pong balls, and the fan. But I can understand her reasoning, because she wanted to become adult, and so it is fitting for the story, I suppose.

I also loved Prince Demande this episode, especially when he snatched the two crystals out of Black Lady's hands, and wiped that smug look off her face. Priceless!

Wiseman revealing himself to be Nemesis itself and coming crushing down on Earth was also cool.

The Sailor Senshi were completely useless, being held down by the evil eye the entire episode. And when they were released from it they just stood there uselessly watching as Usagi powered up to fight Nemesis. They really need to shape up!

The Elder Mamoru was useless. The younger Mamoru had his uses, but was mostly a sex doll for Black Lady to amp up the creepy incest factor.

Usagi herself was alright, for attempting to defend the earth, and also recalling her relationship with Chibiusa in the hopes of changing Black Lady back. But, truthfully, I really wanted her to do some sort of team attack with the other Senshi. Come on writers, use your cast better!

Pluto was alright too. Not very useful, but she did break a taboo by walking through the door, and there is the anticipation of her and Black Lady's confrontation.

As you may guess by now, I'm totally pro-villains at the moment, and it isn't likely going to change unless the sailor senshi do something amazing next episode.
Jun 23, 2015 8:59 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, Black Lady was badass when she dropped that third black crystal, almost scary.
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2015 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
Pretty epic episode.

I might not be remembering correctly because it's been a while since I've seen R, but didn't Luna-P become evil as well? I didn't think black lady swatted it away like that.

Geez I just witnessed Tuxedo Mask club Sailor moon with her wand O_o

Super glad that Sailor Pluto has a much greater role in this part than in R! ^-^ Naww little Pluto is so cute!

Eww Black Lady and Endimyon kissing bleh! Dx
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2015 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
MaliyaWong said:
As you may guess by now, I'm totally pro-villains at the moment, and it isn't likely going to change unless the sailor senshi do something amazing next episode.

I actually found myself rooting for the villains as well xD I was like "c'mon! smash these crystals together Demande! :D" towards the end. And well, that's mostly cause Black Lady has always been cool, and she's pretty badass in Crystal as well, and I like Prince Demande a lot more here as well as compared to the old series (as I can't just hate the guy if he has Miyano Mamoru's voice :3)

...and yeah, Senshi seem pretty useless in this fight so far..

Anyways, looking forward to see how this all ends, and to Pluto's extended role (which is awesome to watch, even tho her blushing to King Endymion threw me off a bit)
Jun 28, 2015 1:49 PM

Aug 2012
Feels super awkward to explain the incest since I'm watching this with my 8 year old brother
Jun 30, 2015 8:55 AM
Apr 2015
eggfish said:
Feels super awkward to explain the incest since I'm watching this with my 8 year old brother

Hmmm... You shouldn't have let him watch SMC.
Jul 16, 2015 9:25 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode and i'm glad it's following the manga despite some minor changes along the way.

Animation has been improving and i love how the characters are much more serious and sinister, but there's really something wrong with Black Lady and Pluto's face :O

I hope they fix it on the BDs ^^

Music is godly though!

WTF the Sailor Senshis didn't do anything. Saphir disappears like that!?!?! Dimande manages to get past Wiseman's mind control just like that!?! At least put up a fight!!! Even though this is a 90s material, at least add some new fight scenes for the modern remake.

Lots of Black Lady and Endymion kissing scenes :O

They even showed Mamo hitting Usagi. At least they're not holding back.

Wiseman is the planet itself!?! DAAAAAAAMN.

Fucking finally Pluto is coming to the scene. I can't believe her job is to guard a timeless door for eternity. At least let her travel to the future so she can experience new things instead of just an empty space behind a door.

I kinda lol'd how Dimande manages to steal the Legendary Crystal just like that.

Can't wait for the next episode!! Last 2 episodes, but at least they're continuing it!
Jul 18, 2015 10:52 AM

Apr 2011
The sailor guardians are so useless at this point.

Go Pluto!
Sep 4, 2015 7:13 PM
Dec 2009
DarcyD said:

Yeah, I don't really get why Chibi Usa has basically fallen in love with her dad...
Sep 14, 2015 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
Lararin said:
DarcyD said:

Yeah, I don't really get why Chibi Usa has basically fallen in love with her dad...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

Pretty much this. Her whole theme is that she was driven into madness because of how she was manipulated by evil when she was vulnerable and alone. It pushes her longing for attention over the top.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Jun 13, 2017 3:41 PM

May 2017
THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH!

How could they just leave it off like that! The planet and everyone could be destroyed in an instant !!!

Lots of Electra complex incest too.

Music was better in this episode than most other ones so far.
animequartzJun 13, 2017 3:47 PM
Jun 17, 2017 2:30 AM

Aug 2007
Demande holding the two crystals together was kind of comical. Everyone is freaking out and the freeze frame with him about to touch them together just cracked me up for some reason.

Sep 23, 2017 9:52 PM
Aug 2017
Sailor Pluto: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 29, 2023 5:20 PM
Jun 2020
Girl really proving Freud right with the Electra complex💀
Jan 1, 2:09 PM
Oct 2023
Solid continuation from the previous episode and oh my lord......Wiseman was the planet Nemesis all this time?Daaaamn son.
:(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

31 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Dec 31, 2023 2:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.