Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
May 23, 2015 6:19 PM

Nov 2012
Kirei got rekt.

Lancer best servant.

This episode was good compare to usual FSN episodes.
May 23, 2015 6:20 PM

Jan 2011
Lancer the true MVP of UBW :P such a boss.
May 23, 2015 6:42 PM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:
Insertanamehere said:
That was better than I expected. Infosar as I can tell they portrayed Shirou's internal struggle and look back on everything well enough so far, though the whole flashback thing was a little....weird. I liked the OST too, though mostly for EMIYA and the Aimer song there.

TH if we lower expectations and not expect them to add anything to Shirou, his reasoning WITHIN Answer was decent, but it was seriously brought down by absolutely no showcase of his development to this point in the rest of episodes.

VN readers can feel for Shirou and understand why this is important, but for anime onlies who only got "lolsurvivor'sguilt" about his ideals, this tells them nothing. And without characterization which would have made him into snarky lively likeable person, it does nothing but drive up the "tragic backstory" part which they already did justice.

Uhh dont know about you
But thats not the impression I'm getting
This isn't the deepest anime ever but there's at least some depth
While the repetitiveness around Shiro is confusing and not doing his character justice I don't think he's that one-dimensional, not in the way you've described. if anything he'd be the "hero never gives up" trope or something about their ideals are just and they want the enemy to live.

But the main thing is I know how to enjoy things. It's not the greatest but the animation is great, fights are great, characters are okay, and overall I'd say a 8/10 from me.

This episode did well in highlighting Shiro's/Archer's hypocrisy and how they've been telling themselves that all lives should be saved - not exactly what Kiritsugu had in mind (from what I remember of F/Z). I think it was good to see how much Kiritsugu effected Shiro and even Archer, and how Shiro thinks of himself. This anime (or source material if you want to get technical) is using interaction with his future self as a way to flesh out character (albeit slowly and confusingly but still). You're your own biggest critic, and no one hates Shiro's ideals more than Shiro aka Archer himself.

Okay I rambled but I like the ideas behind it and I don't like generalising or bashing just because it's a remake (that's seriously what you're doing, I don't know why you even watch this anime if you dislike it so much).
May 23, 2015 6:42 PM

May 2013
Mich666 said:
I dunno, it was animated well and everything and they finally(!) let us hear at least something of Shirou's inner voice but they changed things... and it almost felt like they are dragging it for too long (Tohsaka's part was good but shouldn't she carry Shinji away from fire on her back in the end?).

Also, why does it seems they mixed Fate and UBW again? Avallon shouldn't heal him at this part or are they implying he CREATED the sheat in himself by finding the sword in his mind? That's bullshit to me, if anything they should sent Saber to him to heal him but even that would be contrary to what this scene should be about and that is to fight against him only by sheer will and belief in his ideal.
Archer mentions the sheath in a similar manner, now it's just explained slightly more because of the lack of Fate(I assume). I thought that that was an improvement but I really dislike the use of UBW and playing the insert song when Emiya should play...
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
May 23, 2015 6:50 PM

Oct 2014
ijuka said:
but I really dislike the use of UBW and playing the insert song when Emiya should play...

Now, now... we don't want to use Emiya in every single scene, do we? I mean it would be interesting to have Emiya in that scene and next episode too, but then people would complain about "overusing that track" at some point. So let's leave it to the action scenes next EP and to the final fight of the series.
May 23, 2015 6:56 PM

Jan 2009
Kiriei had a weak death lol, Lancer for best servant

fucking Emiya activating Avalon of Saber to heal his wounds, cannot wait for the next episode
May 23, 2015 6:58 PM

Apr 2015
this was a rather soild episode (well compared to most of cour 2). Only problems i have with the episode alone (shirou's characterization is an issue for past eps) is that they should have adapted the rin/brolancer stuff in one go in the begining instead of chopping it up into 2 parts. that way we could have had the answer be the center of attention. EMIYA shouldn't have been used and just should have been saved for next episode. it isn't really a track that can be used for chopped up parts. Speaking of music, the OST was on point this ep. you can actually hear it and it adds impact to what's being presented.

also lol at all the saber frames, gotta keep reminding the viewers that she is still relevent.
all other archers pale in comparison.
May 23, 2015 7:01 PM

Nov 2012
Only decent episode so far, although it could be better without insert song at the end.
May 23, 2015 7:03 PM

May 2014
I actually liked how they cut to a devastated Saber every time Archer was talking about hypocrisy ect

Could have gone without the flaming hill sword though.
May 23, 2015 7:08 PM

Sep 2010
Question: How did Archer use his Noble Phantasm when he ad no mana or did I miss something?
May 23, 2015 7:09 PM

Nov 2014
firejet said:
Question: How did Archer use his Noble Phantasm when he ad no mana or did I miss something?

The author thought Archer using UBW was cool so they went with it.
May 23, 2015 7:12 PM

May 2015
Maloghurst said:
top kek
people for weeks complaining that shirou's healing wasnt explained

shirou's healing gets explained and another set complaining that it wasnt foreshadowed and is deus ex machina..

I think it's more that it looked kinda power up-ish I guess. I personally disliked it because it makes it appear that Shirou relies on Avalon to survive against Archer, rather than mostly fighting back due to the strength he has in believing his ideals.
May 23, 2015 7:12 PM

Mar 2013
firejet said:

insert handwave-y explanation here.

It doesn't really make sense... you just have to accept it for the sake of rule of cool.
May 23, 2015 7:13 PM

Aug 2010
Grey-Zone said:
ijuka said:
but I really dislike the use of UBW and playing the insert song when Emiya should play...

Now, now... we don't want to use Emiya in every single scene, do we? I mean it would be interesting to have Emiya in that scene and next episode too, but then people would complain about "overusing that track" at some point. So let's leave it to the action scenes next EP and to the final fight of the series.

Well... They could have saved it. The first two times the song played was kinda unnecesary. I was hyped when I heard it in the last ep, but at the same time I thought they should've left it for the "I am the bone of my sword" moment. Putting the insert song in there was one of the most dissapointing things in this adaptation tbh.

Anyway i rewatched it again, and it has some issues... It is a great episode, dont get me wrong, but with such an epic scene, the Answer is, it would be pretty hard to not make it awesome.
May 23, 2015 7:16 PM

Apr 2015
WrongPriest said:
I actually liked how they cut to a devastated Saber every time Archer was talking about hypocrisy ect

Could have gone without the flaming hill sword though.

but they have been doing it a lot since ep 18. i fell like they over did it this ep considering most of last ep was hinting to how archer's and saber's views on their life parrallel each other so much.

also props to ufo for taking off shirou's jacket and bring back to old school.
all other archers pale in comparison.
May 23, 2015 7:17 PM

Sep 2014
firejet said:
they thought it would be cool for the anime...in effect it's created bullshit...

ooo333 said:
Now Kirei is reunited with Kiritsugu

true tied for OTP
MaloghurstMay 23, 2015 7:20 PM
May 23, 2015 7:17 PM

Oct 2014
firejet said:

He regenerated it because of his Class ability. He got magic circuits like a normal modern-day magus, so he should have no problem regenerating a bit.

Also it was a mistranslation. Saber appearantly said something more along the lines of "his mana is disappearing", which is because he has no one to keep him in the world, but due to his class ability is still active to a certain extent, he can maintain his physical form without much issues.
May 23, 2015 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
Kolios said:
Inugirlz said:

Wut. Omg Shiro has plot armour AND constant healing. He needs to get decapitated by Archer. (is it wrong for me to want him to die? lol to tell the truth i just want Archer to WIN i don't really care if Shiro dies)

It's wrong for you to be older than 18 and still write "wut" and "omg".

Shut up. I'm not writing an academic essay so I can write however I want, thank you very much. Sad part is I never type wut. But it accurately portrayed my feelings at that moment (and reminded me of a meme).

mira-nyan said:
Plot armor is not a thing. In the VN, we saw him 40 different ways. In the anime, we just happen to be seeing a timeline in which he makes the right choices and DOESN'T die.

Anyways, yeah, constant healing. One of the perks of having The Waifu as your servant ~.~

I've always wanted to read the VN and now I really do. Wikipedia isn't cutting it. You're telling me there's a plot line where he actually dies? Wonderful.

KamiCity said:
Haha he has no plot armor -_- but yea the constant healing thing is right. You watched F/Z right? You should already know how avalon works. Unless you didn't, then my bad.

I did. And I forgot how avalon worked that's why I asked.
InugirlzMay 23, 2015 7:23 PM
May 23, 2015 7:21 PM

Feb 2015
firejet said:

because the anime take the route of RULE OF COOL

people also forget how saber kill berserker in EP3
or how she survied against Asssassin full tsubame gaeshi
caster power got turned down
shinji turned to a comic relief who can survive punch from lancer with B Rank Strength
May 23, 2015 7:22 PM

May 2015
bunny1ov3r said:
I am curious. Did you make a new account just so you can have a priest ID?

Who?

Kirei, my sibling, has nothing to do with me. Unlike his obnoxious and pointless way to search himself, I have my own path to believe in God and humanity.
May 23, 2015 7:22 PM
May 2015
Emiya Shirou, Let you, then, be up and doing... with a heart for any fate!

By the way, Shirou didn't say "Steel is my body".
The words he said, "karada wa tsurugi de dekite iru", indicate "I am the bone of my sword".
May 23, 2015 7:24 PM

Aug 2010
Maloghurst said:
firejet said:
they thought it would be cool for the anime...in effect it's created bullshit...

The fact they fight in UBW is the last thing I would complain about though. Archer doesn't care about mana anyway in this route.

Be honest to yourself guys... Nasu brings up the mana exuse only if it's convenient for the storyline. Just like pretty much any of his rpg "rules".
May 23, 2015 7:28 PM

Sep 2014
Inugirlz said:

I've always wanted to read the VN and now I really do. Wikipedia isn't cutting it. You're telling me there's a plot line where he actually dies? Wonderful.[

there are many dead ends in the VN most of which shirou dies is rather interesting ways. it's all based on a decision he makes through the plot. and yes they're all cannon
https://youtu.be/2Q-hxVPIbJU?t=13m
May 23, 2015 7:29 PM

Oct 2014
^^Now that explains everything! Archer simply used a mana potion! Mystery solved.
May 23, 2015 7:29 PM

Nov 2014
Inugirlz said:
I've always wanted to read the VN and now I really do. Wikipedia isn't cutting it. You're telling me there's a plot line where he actually dies? Wonderful.

Yes. There are actually very few outcomes wherein Shirou doesn't die. They are all canon because the Nasuverse operates on alternate timelines, IIRC.

Inugirlz said:

May 23, 2015 7:33 PM

Sep 2014
Kerytugu said:
Maloghurst said:

The fact they fight in UBW is the last thing I would complain about though. Archer doesn't care about mana anyway in this route.

Be honest to yourself guys... Nasu brings up the mana exuse only if it's convenient for the storyline. Just like pretty much any of his rpg "rules".
that was already nonsense that could have still been stretched and bent, it was still lovely and forgivable to a degree. the anime on the other hand never gave ny exact numbers so you could have possibly still stretched it eve nwith archer saying he depleted his mana in a previous episode. but this ep showed his partialy dissapearing....so...the anime is really really pushed past bullshit on independant action here.
May 23, 2015 7:34 PM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
^^Now that explains everything! Archer simply used a mana potion! Mystery solved.
by mana potion you mean jizz he got from the near by dancing bear on the way to the castle.....or better yet in that timeframe he decided to do with rin what he never got to do previously, now there writing between her lags saying Archer was here first.
May 23, 2015 7:39 PM

Nov 2010
Why are you talking about UBW ending in episode thread?

And wasn't it hinted around Archer's talk when Gil in last episode that Archer was on low mana? I didn't watch it yet so I wouldn't know.

Maloghurst said:
the anime is really really pushed past bullshit on independant action here.

I have to agree, Independent Action can't explain it. Nor can be explained why Archer simply didn't use UBW's ability. Only reason is "pretty scenery" and "rule of cool"...

You know, being late to the livestream, I wonder if Archer projected twin swords in UBW, plucked them off the ground or had them before invoking UBW...
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
May 23, 2015 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
Duri1n said:
I gotta admit, some of those scenes were freaking EPIC! I gotta say I did get caught up with all that emorock music and that scene when Shirou recovers and deflect those blades was aodjvnoaijndocbwo amazing

BUT... haiz... I think the anime overall didn't quite do a good job of it all... I'm still confused about what the hell they're fighting over. And I came on this forum quite a bit for explanations. Well, I think I understand what Archer's doing. I don't understand Shirou's reasoning. Even if he's broken or whatever, I still don't understand what he's getting at and I feel no desire for him to beat Archer except for the fact aht it only seems right since he's supposed to be the protag... I couldn't quite emphatize and immerse myself in that climactic moment, which slightly disappoints me...

Still, this particular episode had some pretty awesome moments, excluding the extremely well animated shirou vs archer fight. Loved the Shinji running away moment. Can't think of a logical reason why Lancer let him go except for Gilgamesh and for that funny as hell running away scene...

sabesaini said:

I understood now how lancer was able to move even after killing himself.At first i thought it was because of sheer will like "will of power"

A bit dumb of Kotomine though? He survived one Holy Grail war, I would think he'd be smart enough to know Lancer wasn't dead, especially since his body didn't poof into sparkly blue fairy dust.

The devil is in the details. Archer tells Shirou in this episode that the latter is following his ideal because it's the only thing he's passionate about. Shirou also tells Rin in episode 11 that's he's happy being a help to others and doesn't find the training and practicing magic fun. Shirou is basically an empty human who thinks the only way to be happy is to save others. I think the VN does a better job at explaining because I prefer more words but this is still in there. It's just that some of the explanation is substituted with visuals, as a show rather than tell approach. For example, when Shirou sees his past child self he tells him that further up is Hell. The kid still goes on. Then there is a older Shirou telling the same to current Shirou. What this is saying is essentially that Shirou has no choice but to go forward, even if there is Hell ahead. And he doesn't regret doing that because even in the hell of the fire he experienced as a kid, there was happiness. There was on his knees, Kiritsugu a torn man who suffered a lot and finally found happiness by saving a child. And after Shirou says "(Kiritsugu) who lost everything". Right after it shows Kerry saving Shirou with Avalon, implying that Kiritsugu still made something out of that misery. Then, current Shirou walks into that hell trying to make something out of the misery, where the scenery changes into a hill with a sword (that object signifying his ideal). At the end, there's fire which is symbolism for rebirth because in East Asian culture it symbolizes the power of change and purification.a Yang element. Shirou is learning to accept his path instead of having a weak spirit. Throughout the VN, he realizes the limits of his ideal. The anime doesn't portray that in words but more in facial expression when Shirou reacts to what Archer tells him in episode 11 in the shed scene and later on he tells Tohsaka Rin that his ideals have problems after Illya died (a person he couldn't save). Here, Shirou admits that Archer was right but his correctness is one of many correctness. The answer should be developed more in the next episode.
Here's the following spoiler just in case it doesn't.

CyberNTMay 23, 2015 7:48 PM
May 23, 2015 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
People are ACTUALLY complaining about the shirou/archer segment ? Geez

You want to know why Archer casted UBW twice ? Why Avalon mega-healed Shirou ? and why everything else happened the way it happened on that scene ?

The answer is simple, because it was FREAKING AWESOME THATS WHY

Really, as an veteranl VN reader I say people need to chill out and stop being nitpicking bitches... I rather have a insanelly cool adaption like this than a word by word one... if I want to see something exactly like the VN I can go, AND I SHIT YOU NOT, read the VN again
May 23, 2015 7:51 PM

Jan 2014
My natural instinct would be to doubt that Kirei would be exterminated so easily, but you can never be too sure.

At least Shirou won't lose to Shirou. That would be too pathetic.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 23, 2015 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
VarunaBles said:
Inugirlz said:

Ah, hence why the plot needed Saber to watch the battle instead of go off with Rin. Otherwise Shiro would be dead in this timeline too.
Patureau said:
You want to know why Archer casted UBW twice ? Why Avalon mega-healed Shirou ? and why everything else happened the way it happened on that scene ?
Really, as an veteranl VN reader I say people need to chill out and stop being nitpicking bitches... I rather have a insanelly cool adaption like this than a word by word one... if I want to see something exactly like the VN I can go, AND I SHIT YOU NOT, read the VN again

I agree. Even if this is different from what actually happens in the novel it's more interesting to have the reality marble again:p Screw logic.
May 23, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
Patureau said:

Archer casted UBW because he wanted to break Shirou in the place Archer ended up. It's fitting (from Archer's perspective) to want Shirou to experience the end of the path much quickly than letting him take years instead. The imagery also helps create similarity but also difference with the burned Fuyuki landscape as Shirou is talking about hell. His past self was walking through hell and he is now struggling within hell (Archer's UBW) facing his past, ideal and resolve. This is where he will be born anew.
May 23, 2015 7:57 PM

Feb 2015
Inugirlz said:
VarunaBles said:

Ah, hence why the plot needed Saber to watch the battle instead of go off with Rin. Otherwise Shiro would be dead in this timeline too.
no he doesnt even need saber also that FIGHT is also very important for Saber you should know when you already read the Fate route
May 23, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2014
Definitely one of the better, if not the best episode of the 2nd half. Main gripe is the survivors guilt line being excluded.

Too bad CR subs are pretty bad... I heard the Steel is my body line got changed to I am the bone of my sword (although even that line is technically wrong)
nocorrasMay 23, 2015 8:04 PM
May 23, 2015 8:05 PM

Sep 2011
Lancer best boy my god why o why shinji isnt dead.....and shiro chanting at the end give me the ''chills'' beautifull music.
May 23, 2015 8:08 PM
Jun 2009
Ufotable was not wrong.
May 23, 2015 8:10 PM

Jan 2011
As an anime-only watched, this episode was fucking amazing! I loved the fact that Lancer was completely done was able to kill off Kotomine for good and even scare off Shinji. Lancer became such a great ally to Shirou and especially Rin. Really sad to see him gone but he was a cool character.

The highlight of the episode was definitely the entirety of the Shirou vs Archer fight though. I absolutely love the trace on animation and sound effects. xD The best part was when Shirou saw the flashbacks/visions of hell and seeing Kiritsugu saving his younger self. Man, I got chills from those scenes, especially seeing Kiritsugu crying again. I liked the insert song that played during that scene too. I just love how Saber being Shirou's servant wasn't just luck and it was linked. Shirou tracing on Archer's proper blades was badass. Become the hero of justice, SHIROU!
5/5
May 23, 2015 8:13 PM

Aug 2013
nocorras said:
Definitely one of the better, if not the best episode of the 2nd half. Main gripe is the survivors guilt line being excluded.

Too bad CR subs are pretty bad... I heard the Steel is my body line got changed to I am the bone of my sword (although even that line is technically wrong)

CR subs can get very bad. UTW is better.
May 23, 2015 8:15 PM

Nov 2013
Hm, kind of spoilers for later events or maybe just next episode but in this episode
May 23, 2015 8:16 PM

Jul 2014
Epic episode.
Awesome Lancer scenes but still wondering how can Archer casts UBW in his state -_-" ?
The last scene just too damn lame for my taste, but other than that it's EPIC.
May 23, 2015 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
Botato said:
Hm, kind of spoilers for later events or maybe just next episode but in this episode

It was just an aesthetic thing/symbolism in the vita OP. It wouldn't actually work like that.
May 23, 2015 8:19 PM

Jul 2009
xShigarakix said:
Inugirlz said:

no he doesnt even need saber also that FIGHT is also very important for Saber you should know when you already read the Fate route

Yet if he didn't have Saber near Avalon wouldn't have worked right? So he did ned her.
May 23, 2015 8:22 PM

Aug 2010
Botato said:

This could be me looking too much into it, of course.
May 23, 2015 8:23 PM

Oct 2014
Inugirlz said:
xShigarakix said:

Yet if he didn't have Saber near Avalon wouldn't have worked right? So he did ned her.

Technically correct yes.
May 23, 2015 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
Inugirlz said:
xShigarakix said:

Saber needed to see the fight for herself and Avalon needed Saber in close proximity for such a quick healing. Saber's ideals were established in the prequel anime already, therefore her seeing Shirou vs EMIYA fight is not something that comes out of nowhere. So plotwise it's a two way street.

Guess what the plot also needs to have Archer be the result of Shirou striving for his ideal in another timeline, How convenient for him to be summoned to a HGW where Shirou is participating so that his presence helps shape his other self. How convenient for the plot!
May 23, 2015 8:29 PM

Sep 2014
bout as convenient for the plot as shirou blowing that command seal at the start of the story as well as taiga taking sakura home in ep 4
May 23, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2013
nocorras said:
Botato said:

It was just an aesthetic thing/symbolism in the vita OP. It wouldn't actually work like that.
I'm aware of that. But nothing really stops them from doing it in the actual show again is there? They already did something for 'symbolism' this episode.

Tbh what I'm hoping for is something like this, I would completely ignore the plothole this episode if we get something like that.
^Spoilers for FZ and all routes of FSN in link.

astroprogs said:
Botato said:

This could be me looking too much into it, of course.
That's cool too though not as cool as the vita OP. And I think the desired effect from something like that is already achieved with ED itself, though granted it only applies to after Answer ends I guess.
May 23, 2015 8:41 PM

Dec 2014
EmphaticPikachu said:
freaken finally, this by far makes the most sense in context. He beleives he won't make the same mistakes as archer, or at least rejects his cyncism about it and will contiune on. There's not only "one" outcome, the one that you've been through, I can decide and pave my own path, there's no reason my ideals have to lead me down that way.

Visual Novel Day 15: Answer

My ideal is fake. He's right. I can't be a superhero.
As long as I admire such a thing, I will end up like the man before me.

But I felt beauty in it.

I know it's just hypocrisy to value everyone else over yourself.
But still... I admired it, thinking how great it would be if I could live that way.

I believe in the wish contained in those words.
Even if everyone in this world disagrees with me, and even if I myself curse me, I

Shirou personality retcon maybe? (well considering that's been going on since ep5)
GradationAirMay 23, 2015 8:45 PM
May 23, 2015 8:43 PM

Sep 2014
I think this is a really stupid argument - or at least it does seem like one - so I won't waste my time saying anything beyond what I'll say now.

I just wanted to say "near" doesn't necessarily mean "right next to". Being a couple of floors apart or in the middle of the forest could be "near" enough, it all depends on Nasu's definition. He could easily just say it's close enough and that's it.

That's no different from saying Shirou was healed by Saber's sheath in spite of her absence and claiming it was due to her residual energy. Yet, it makes perfect sense in this narrative - it's a fantasy story after all.
Pages (29) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 11, 2015

1719 by icim_fitto »»
Yesterday, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.