Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2015 9:04 PM

Jun 2011
Idols > Music 8)
Apr 29, 2015 9:12 PM

Jan 2013
lanblade said:

I would definitely include idol anime, though you are correct in saying there are very few music anime in all.
Personally, I don't think that's a problem, but it's for others to decide.
Apr 29, 2015 10:07 PM

Nov 2014
I feel like Mean Score achievement is unfair. I want something for a mean score in between 6-7

Apr 29, 2015 10:16 PM

Aug 2011
ExTamplierRuss said:
I feel like Mean Score achievement is unfair. I want something for a mean score in between 6-7

That's not really an achievement. That's called being normal.
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross
Apr 29, 2015 10:27 PM

Jul 2013
ExTamplierRuss said:

I think that achievement is explained in the description. It's more than a joke, or rather, "call out" achievement for the people who use only 8-9-10 scores. I think.
Apr 30, 2015 3:33 AM

Jun 2014
Erich_Domel said:
Have you thought of people who like pre-1960 anime? Of people who like OVAs of 80s and 90s? Of all the people who watch single-episode shows out of sheer interest in these parts of the medium, not to boost the amount of titles? How exactly does exploration of the roots of the medium become "disrespectful attitude"? Achievements are intended to encourage people to explore new horizons, not to discourage them from doing so.
Jesus Christ, you can't get even the very obvious joke. God, there was even smile, and you still not get it. A joke about joke achievement. With clear inclusion of the author (i.e. me) in the target audience. And I used to think that it's me who tend to take everything too serious.
Not only that, but you completely missed the point that I was talking about manga in that case, not the anime. Have you ever read the whole post or just see the last words and decided to oppose it?
Also, there are not so many pre-60s anime, and people who watch it are usually old watchers that already watched enough anime to not get that achievement. The same goes for the ones that like 80s and/or 90s OVAs.
And how exactly this achievement discouraging people from exploring new horizons while it's very obvious that it's telling you "you read only a fracture of medium, try something new"? Not only you fail to see a joke, you also fail to see the logic. And on that note, so do you think that these "Mean Score" achievements (more that 8, less than 5, less that 3) - which are clearly joke achievements - also discouraging people from exploring new horizons? Then why are you not against it?
Holy mother, I just make a suggestion, and a joke one, and you reacting like it's some big deal. Come on, it's just some pictures for viewing some cartoons, why so serious? This is mass-culture, don't treat it like something great.
Ah, and so: -> :-) <- Please.
Apr 30, 2015 5:36 AM

Jul 2011
Ryuma00 said:
Alex-and said:
It can be joke "anti"-achievement, something like "Cheater! / You watched this many OVAs, ONAs and specials just to inflate your list, isn't it?"

This could also work for manga... Someone who has more than, I don't know, about 50% of titles on his list as oneshots, could have "oneshot maniac" with description like "Not every story needs lots of volumes to have a conclusion"

The problem I see with one-shots is that most of them get merged into a collection of one-shots or another series when they appear in volumes. So the number will be constantly going down.
Apr 30, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2014
Damn, I forgot about it, you're right, that make this achievement pointless for manga.
Off-topic:
Apr 30, 2015 6:38 AM

Aug 2012
How about an achievement when all the "type" achievement are completed (Y'know like horror,romance etc...) ?
Apr 30, 2015 6:47 AM
Nov 2012
@Alex-and

Following your line of thought, should we also implement what was suggested earlier in the thread, renaming the "completionist" achievement to "govnoed"? 'Cause it's a very obvious joke, right? 'Cause nobody's going to get offended, right? Right? Splendid logic right here.
From where are you obtaining the data on people who watch old single-episode anime? Because the majority of such people I've seen, have more or less half of their list consisting of such anime. Not everyone is a lanblade to counterbalance these with an equally large number of long anime. If you want to have that achievement so badly, you should change the minimal threshold of short titles from 50% to something like 80%. And this problem will be solved.
The issue here is exactly that it's telling you "you read only a fracture of medium, try something new", while you, having watched lots of single-episode titles, with all probability have experienced much bigger variety of themes than the person who had watched a small number of longer anime. Modern newcomers are not interested in OVAs and movies. An achievement called "cheater" will discourage them even further. It may be a clear joke for you, but yet again, can you guarantee that everyone else will share your sense of humour?
I am not against "Mean Score" things, because they're exactly that - scores. How would knowledge of their mean score discourage anybody? Even MAL itself tells you that info on the bottom of your list. On the contrary, MAL doesn't label you a "cheater". Will you also blame MAL owners for not implementing your obvious joke?
It is mass-culture. Quote me, where exactly do I state otherwise? Indeed, we are talking about mere pictures of mere cartoons. The very purpose of the MAL forums is to talk about these things. Are you implying that mass-culture cartoons are not worthy of discussion?

To sum it up to my main point. There are lots and lots of people around, who are looking for a smallest excuse to insult the list owner and their tastes. At the very least "Mean Score" achievements are worded more or less neutrally. But the achievement saying "Cheater!" will fuel the fire, which the majority of said achievement owners would find less than pleasing.

Alex-and said:
Cheater! / You watched this many OVAs, ONAs and specials

Alex-and said:
I was talking about manga in that case, not the anime

Now you say you're talking about manga. But in the post #202, you clearly talk about anime. Y'know, I have read your previous post too.
Apr 30, 2015 7:35 AM

Jun 2014
Erich_Domel said:
Following your line of thought, should we also implement what was suggested earlier in the thread, renaming the "completionist" achievement to "govnoed"? 'Cause it's a very obvious joke, right? 'Cause nobody's going to get offended, right? Right? Splendid logic right here.
Comparing the light tame joke to straight foul insult. And you're telling me my logic is twisted. Sorry, not working. Also, too many repetitions.
Erich_Domel said:
From where are you obtaining the data on people who watch old single-episode anime?
From experience here and in real life.
Erich_Domel said:
having watched lots of single-episode titles, with all probability have experienced much bigger variety of themes than the person who had watched a small number of longer anime.
Doubt it, most of recent (i.e. from 90th onward) specials/OVAs are most either comic or ecchi (infamous beach/onses episodes). Most of old one-shots are either psychological or historical.
Erich_Domel said:
Modern newcomers are not interested in OVAs and movies.
And I've heard the line "nah, it's too long, I'll better watch that recap/alternative movie instead and then, if I like it, watch the whole series" way too often. Problem is, as you can guess, half of time they not like movie enough to watch the series, and end up only with that.
Erich_Domel said:
An achievement called "cheater" will discourage them even further.
Doubt it, it's not some public online game scoreboard. And if someone is fragile enough to stop watching anime/read manga only because some anonymous source on the Internet tell him/her "you're a cheater" or "you have a shit taste" or "anime/manga is shit" - then he/she needs to mature a bit.
Erich_Domel said:
I am not against "Mean Score" things, because they're exactly that - scores. How would knowledge of their mean score discourage anybody? Even MAL itself tells you that info on the bottom of your list. On the contrary, MAL doesn't label you a "cheater". Will you also blame MAL owners for not implementing your obvious joke?
So, you're sure that this
I love Chinese cartoons
Mean anime score higher than 8.5. How about using the whole scale and re-rating stuff?
That could make you look less like a fanboy...

Watching anime is suffering
Mean anime score lower than 5. Someone has to counterweigh the fanboys, right?

Less than three
Mean anime score lower than 3. Is it hate, or is it love?
are serious achievements that are encouraging youngsters to watch more anime, and even a very sensitive person can not be offended by this? Or do you tell that this is not obvious joke? OK, I have no comments on this.
Erich_Domel said:
achievement saying "Cheater!" will fuel the fire, which the majority of said achievement owners would find less than pleasing.
In the second version of MALgraph there was one "questionable" achievement for too high mean score, and I don't remember any public riots about it.
Erich_Domel said:
Now you say you're talking about manga. But in the post #202, you clearly talk about anime. Y'know, I have read your previous post too.
Wrong quote/post. You started conversation with quoting last sentence of post #210, cutting two previous sentences. So I ask you again, and this time please be honest:
Do you really read the whole post or just seen the last sentence, decided to oppose it and now can't confess that you were wrong?
Apr 30, 2015 8:45 AM
Nov 2012
Alex-and said:
most of recent (i.e. from 90th onward) specials/OVAs

Says a person who has seen a grand total of 50-something old anime, not nearly all of which were OVAs/specials. I bow my head before your deep and profound expertise in the subject. Please forgive my ignorance, se-n-pai!
Alex-and said:
then he/she needs to mature a bit

I, for one, am not a living saint. Even the most chill and mature person will have some kind of feeling of protest if they're being constantly insulted.
Alex-and said:
So, you're sure that this are serious achievements that are encouraging youngsters

"Not discouraging" =/= "encouraging". To my understanding, these do not affect one's desire to watch or not to watch. These are just stats. These are not comparable to the achievement you're suggesting (except both being a "joke" as you insist). They have no relation to my point, and you try to diverge the discussion from it.
My point yet again being: either make the achievement more neutrally worded, or raise the minimum threshold so only the ones watching mainly recaps/alternatives get it. And hey, I have one more idea! Why not make the list of anime counted towards this achievement to include only short recaps/alternatives of the longer series (and not all short anime indiscriminately)? Aren't these ideas a slightest bit more reasonable? Is there any chance for us to reach a compromise?
Alex-and said:
So I ask you again, and this time please be honest

So I answer you again. I answer not to a post, but to a person. I have thoroughly read the whole thread prior to posting. I have seen your first post, and I thought "one post brings no harm". I saw you repeatedly pushing your point, and I provided a counterpoint, quoting your most recent post, but bearing in mind everything you previously said, as a whole. I do not address the "manga" part, because I couldn't care less about the manga. Furthermore, in the post number #222 you say this achievement is pointless regarding manga. Why do you keep insisting on talking about the thing you yourself just called pointless?

So it's my turn to ask. Did you honestly mean to introduce such achievement only, strictly, and solely for manga, without any relation to anime? If yes, please forgive my misunderstanding of your point (and try to express yourself more clearly next time). But if you by any chance wanted to have this achievement for anime, then all my points are still standing.
Apr 30, 2015 8:53 AM

Feb 2010
Alex-and said:
And if someone is fragile enough to stop watching anime/read manga only because some anonymous source on the Internet tell him/her "you're a cheater" or "you have a shit taste" or "anime/manga is shit" - then he/she needs to mature a bit.

But listening/reading about my "bad tastes" is still not pleasurable.

Alex-and said:
Damn, I forgot about it, you're right, that make this achievement pointless for manga.
Off-topic:

Well, I posted a suggestion:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1378538
And I think it may work with this kind of achievement.
Apr 30, 2015 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Just a funny achivement I thought of :

Leek Spiner :

Yeah, you watched it, even if you didn't notice those four little frames ^^

(Require to watch ep 2 of Bleach)
removed-userApr 30, 2015 9:16 AM
Apr 30, 2015 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
Erich_Domel said:
Says a person who has seen a grand total of 50-something old anime, not nearly all of which were OVAs/specials. I bow my head before your deep and profound expertise in the subject. Please forgive my ignorance, se-n-pai!
Irrelevant. Ad hominem. Turn to joke instead of serious answer. Effort to accuse and make opponent defend instead of arguing. Denied, try to use real arguments instead of demagogic technique.
Erich_Domel said:
To my understanding, these do not affect one's desire to watch or not to watch. These are just stats.
First you arguing "there are different people, some might be influenced by that", but now you're generalizing? Make your mind. And you know, for that stats some people going to extremes (spacecowboy and other fakes with insane amounts of titles).
Erich_Domel said:
My point yet again being: either make the achievement more neutrally worded
For god's sake, I'm not the developer, I just made a suggestion, and even not the solid one. Don't you notice that two
something like
words before the supposed definition? OK, we've got that for some reason you're strongly against it, no need to push it so hard, it's not my baby, here, you can have it and to whatever you want with, even throw away in the garbage, I don't care.
Erich_Domel said:
I have seen your first post, and I thought "one post brings no harm". I saw you repeatedly pushing your point
Wait, what? Repeatedly? That was only two posts. Pushing? Here we going again, personal judgment.
Erich_Domel said:
I do not address the "manga" part
Than why are you quoted
"disrespectful attitude"
from the manga part? Talking about make yourself clear.
Erich_Domel said:
in the post number #222 you say this achievement is pointless regarding manga. Why do you keep insisting on talking about the thing you yourself just called pointless?
Quote exactly where after that point I'm talking about manga or you're a liar.
Erich_Domel said:
So it's my turn to ask. Did you honestly mean to introduce such achievement only, strictly, and solely for manga, without any relation to anime?
I've made my statements clear, it's all on that same page and inside that post, I'm not going to repeat it specially for you.
But. I'd like to point to the middle part of post #210:
If possible, I think that % should be calculated not based on the amount of short titles, but instead on total time of shorts.
because it's look like you overlooked that. Just think about it

Oh, and if you can say
I couldn't care less about the manga
can I say the same about anime?
Alex-andApr 30, 2015 11:05 AM
Apr 30, 2015 11:24 AM

Aug 2009
Paulo27 said:
nekomimibadik said:

I wonder how this will work for somebody with 5000 titles
Make it % based, maybe if you've like 40% of your entries being only 1 episode long or so (could even make it by levels, like 30%, 40%, 50% for each one).

This one makes sense
Apr 30, 2015 9:21 PM

Nov 2014
JayArcher
linkhimura

Thanks

May 1, 2015 3:23 AM

Jan 2015
May 1, 2015 3:39 AM

Feb 2014
"Favorite years" only shows the rating for animes of the specific years - but I would be interested in a graph that shows the number of animes of the specific years too.
May 1, 2015 7:06 AM

Jul 2011
What about an achievement for "Manga vs Anime"?

For example: Anime Completed/(Anime Completed+Manga Completed)

If above 0.8 (or 0.9, or 0.85 or whatever) you get an anime achievement if under 0.2 you get a manga achievement. The descriptions could be, for anime "Paper? What's that? Can you eat it?" and for manga "Arghhh! All that movement hurt my eyes!"

For limiting the achievement we could add a threshold of 100 of each as minimum or something.

What do you think?
May 1, 2015 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
It's an interesting idea, but that sure would be one very hard achievement to get indeed. After all, if I wanted to get say the manga achievement with a completed number of 100 anime, then I'd need to read at least 400 manga to get a value of 0.2 or lower.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 1, 2015 9:07 AM

Jul 2011
They were just aproximate values, we should fine the most appropiate values for not being too easy or too hard. Reducing the minimum to 50 we get 200 of the other one, which is fairly easy to get. Or instead of a percentual difference a simple one: if Manga-Anime is >100 you get the manga achievement and if it is < -100 the anime one, because the percentual difference gets harder to achieve as you increase the total of both. If 100+400 is hard 200+800 is impossible.
May 1, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2013
I would humbly suggest adding both of the Fatal Fury OVAs to the GAR achievement :3

May 1, 2015 11:15 AM

Aug 2011
With the same formula 100 / manga completed * (ecchi * 2 + hentai * 4)
These could be used for pervert manga achievement:

I peek just a little / Oh wait a minute, this wasn't the men's bath?

We need a blood donor here / Even if I die from blood loss, I just can't stop...

Ero-sennin / What do you mean that I am a pervert? I am THE pervert
TAK3Z0May 1, 2015 3:08 PM
May 1, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
Yuri and Yaoi achevievement?
May 1, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2015
Deividas said:
coperniko said:

Post here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=60876

Oh, thanks.
May 1, 2015 1:07 PM

Feb 2010
I have made topic for the yuri achievement.
I guess yaoi fan should make the same.

DeividasMay 1, 2015 5:46 PM
May 2, 2015 5:35 AM

Jul 2011
Some themes that would make nice manga achievements:

Tsundere
Based on a Novel
War/Military
Ninjas
Gangster
Immortality
Samurai
Police
Gothic
Post-Apocalyptic
Pirates
Survival

Or many other themes from here.
May 2, 2015 2:21 PM
Aug 2013
I will be so glad if there are achievments for this
BlindNoldor said:
Some themes that would make nice manga achievements:

Tsundere
Based on a Novel
War/Military
Ninjas
Gangster
Immortality
Samurai
Police
Gothic
Post-Apocalyptic
Pirates
Survival

Or many other themes from here.
May 2, 2015 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Just like in anime there are Favorite Studios,in the manga we could have Favorite magazines.
May 2, 2015 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
Also better create a thread just for sharing animes that should be added on an achivement.
MALgraph had one IIRC
May 2, 2015 9:59 PM
Feb 2012
What's the point in making your own achievements, this thread's just circlejerking. There's been maybe 5 posts so far about graphs/stats that actually require a script, including my own previous one. Rest of this stuff's pretty easy to do with pencil and paper.
May 3, 2015 12:39 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
I'm sorry, but why making pervert-achievement percent-based? I, with my 200 hentai anime have 47%, and someone with 100 anime in total and 5 hentai would have 47% too. It doesn't seem fair to me.
May 3, 2015 8:38 PM

Oct 2013
riqueterremoto said:
Just like in anime there are Favorite Studios,in the manga we could have Favorite magazines.
seconding this. even though I proposed it already
May 3, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
riqueterremoto said:
seconding this. even though I proposed it already

Saw it now,I hope they like this idea MALgraph didn't tought it would be much usefull when I shared with them.
We can do Achiviements with it too.
something like Shounen maniac reading x(at least y volumes) mangas from
Weekly shounen magazine
May 4, 2015 4:38 AM
May 4, 2015 5:03 AM

Aug 2009
RocketsSnorlax said:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6918/Wolverine

Please add to GAR

He looks gay not gar
May 4, 2015 2:18 PM

Jan 2008
I seriously think there should be a HAREM achievement, along with a cheeky description about Main Character McBland, accidental falling on girls' breasts and female cast made only from cardboard cut-outs archetypes. And also heroines that can't utter a single word if we are counting reverse harems too (which I think we should). There are enough series to cover this one, right? Though I cannot think of what should we put on templates aside from Love Hina.
May 4, 2015 2:34 PM

Mar 2014
RocketsSnorlax said:
"Favorite years" only shows the rating for animes of the specific years - but I would be interested in a graph that shows the number of animes of the specific years too.
If you click on the year it'll show all the anime from that year that isn't in your Plan to Watch, rated or not.
May 5, 2015 1:04 PM

Nov 2013
It's great having new achievements but aren't we overdoing it? It just seems to me that some of these ideas are not exactly inviting us to watch anime but they're some personal achievement or something like that... buuut i may be wrong.

Personally, i would like to see the same achievements for anime and manga and also the music and yaoi/yuri achievement :)

May 5, 2015 5:04 PM

Nov 2013
I can't be bothered to look through the rest of the thread, but the achievements used to show which anime applied to them when you clicked on the bar. I think it'd be cool if that could be reimplemented
May 6, 2015 3:30 AM

Feb 2010
Akarin said:
I'm sorry, but why making pervert-achievement percent-based? I, with my 200 hentai anime have 47%, and someone with 100 anime in total and 5 hentai would have 47% too. It doesn't seem fair to me.

I agree.
I have 96.97% in the manga achievement. I have 33 manga, with 12 echi and 4 hentai (according to tags.. ). It's 16 "echi" mangas from 33. It's almost half. How can it be almost 100%?!

ps. What about series that are almost like hentai VS series with just a little echi? Sora no otoshimono, kiss x sis etc are almost like hentai, but they are tagged as echi.
May 6, 2015 5:05 AM

Jun 2013
Wannabiteme said:
Akarin said:

I agree.
I have 96.97% in the manga achievement. I have 33 manga, with 12 echi and 4 hentai (according to tags.. ). It's 16 "echi" mangas from 33. It's almost half. How can it be almost 100%?!

ps. What about series that are almost like hentai VS series with just a little echi? Sora no otoshimono, kiss x sis etc are almost like hentai, but they are tagged as echi.

Answer:
Deividas said:
New "achievement". 3 levels. What do you think?

100 / completed * (ecchi * 2 + hentai * 4)

≥25% pervert

"Plot" / I watch anime only for the plot... / It's not your fault that there is so much fan service... Right?

≥50% pervert

Naughty / Only accidents! I swear! / Physics in anime are incredible. When you trip, you always cop a feel.

≥75% pervert (http://graph.anime.sc/lanbladez/achievements,anime)

Pervert / Hentai Overlord / No use denying it! You know what you are...

May 6, 2015 5:29 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
NomThead said:
Answer:
100 / completed * (ecchi * 2 + hentai * 4)

I don't see an answer here. That formula doesn't make sense, because someone with little number of completed anime would almost always have a greater pervert-percent than someone with huge number of completed anime.
May 6, 2015 5:49 AM

Feb 2010
@NomThead
Where is the answer? I bet Akarin knows about that formula but he ask WHY. I asked similar question.
ps.
Completed = 33
Echi = 12
Hentai = 4
100/33*(12*2 + 4*4) = 120%
Well, great
May 6, 2015 6:00 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
I suggest to use something similar to weighted score calculation (google it).

We know percent of hentai among completed anime, percent of ecchi, and percent of other titles.
We know score for hentai (4), for ecchi (2) and for other (1).

This data is more than enough to find weighted score, which later can be converted to 100% scale. Something like this.

----
It's just a suggestion, maybe it would give even worse results than the current formula...
May 6, 2015 6:43 AM

Aug 2011
Maybe this could work:

100 / completed * (ecchi * log10(completed) + 2*hentai * log10(completed))

With 100 compled entries it has value 2 for ecchi and 4 for hentai as is right now...

But at the same time it takes total completed entries into account so it works for both few and many completed entries:

exmp1:
total 25, ecchi 8, hentai 5 ;

Now used formula:
100/25 * (8*2+5*4)=144%
With only 8 ecchi and 5 hentai entries is hard to call someone a pervert :D

My formula
100/25 * (8*log10(25)+10*log10(25))=25.16%

exmp2:
total 2700, ecchi 280, hentai 200 ;

Now used formula
100/2700 * (280*2+200*4)=50.37%
With 280 ecchi and 200 hentai ("regular" achievements would be maxed long ago)
but 2700 completed entries it's hard to get higher %

My formula:
100/2700 * (280*log10(2700)+400*log10(2700))=86.42%
TAK3Z0May 6, 2015 6:53 AM
May 6, 2015 6:54 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
Ryuma00, did I miss something or it gives wrong results?

For example, empty list with 1 hentai completed.

result - zero.

log10(1) = 0, that part needs to be corrected
May 6, 2015 7:02 AM

Aug 2011
Akarin said:
Ryuma00, did I miss something or it gives wrong results?

For example, empty list with 1 hentai completed.

result - zero.

log10(1) = 0, that part needs to be corrected

ok yes, log10(1)=0 so the results would be 0,
but let's asume that we have more that 1 completed entry...
Since someone with 1 entry wouldn't be bothered by something like malgraph :D
May 6, 2015 7:09 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
Ryuma00, empty list with 2 hentai.
result - 60%. doesn't make sense, too.

empty list with 10 hentai - 200% (lol)

I like the formula, but it needs correction.
AkarinMay 6, 2015 7:13 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Support ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Deividas - Apr 20, 2015

754 by Etherious_123 »»
Jul 3, 5:54 AM

Sticky: » Custom List Maintenance

Half_Bl00d - Feb 28, 2017

11 by TheM4ngaMan »»
Feb 3, 4:32 AM

» List of Series Used for the Achievement Badges

Half_Bl00d - May 13, 2020

0 by Half_Bl00d »»
May 13, 2020 6:37 AM

Sticky: » Custom Lists [READ BEFORE POSTING IN CUSTOM LIST MAINTENANCE THREAD]

Half_Bl00d - Mar 1, 2017

4 by Half_Bl00d »»
Mar 1, 2017 2:32 AM

Sticky: » ♦ LIST OF SUGGESTIONS [ READ BEFORE POSTING IN THE SUGGESTIONS THREAD ]

Half_Bl00d - Feb 22, 2017

2 by Half_Bl00d »»
Feb 22, 2017 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.