Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 4, 2015 12:14 PM
I dont know. First I think he's stange, but after I watched first ep 2nd season i think he's gay. ;/ What do u think, guys?
Modified by Tyrel, Apr 15, 2015 7:32 PM

Apr 4, 2015 12:15 PM
For that trap even I'm gay.

Apr 4, 2015 12:15 PM
Otaku Whisperer

Gay? Nah. He's just an arsehole.

Apr 4, 2015 12:16 PM

Saika is cuter than all the girls in the show so it makes sense.

Apr 4, 2015 12:23 PM

Feaor said:

no one is cuter than Ramen-Sensei

Apr 4, 2015 12:32 PM

Indeed he is gay for that cute little trap, Saika. lol

Apr 4, 2015 12:33 PM

He is the best.

Apr 4, 2015 12:34 PM

The only thing I disliked in 1st season was that strange relationship between them. I hope they will make things clear soon.

Apr 4, 2015 12:37 PM

Kolnikov said:

Feaor said:

The truth is spoken.
"Legal translators and subbers for anime/manga are like the Shichibukai, basically pirates hired by companies to keep other pirates in check."-SuperRed

Apr 4, 2015 12:40 PM

darksasuke96 said:
The only thing I disliked in 1st season was that strange relationship between them. I hope they will make things clear soon.

i don't believe that it is something to be taken serious

Apr 4, 2015 12:41 PM

Kolnikov said:

He has a soft spot for Saiko and wants to casually shower with him but I feel like he likes Yukino. Tho in this 'romance' anime the romance isn't a focus of mine because he's quotes and everything about him are all the more interesting.

Apr 4, 2015 12:41 PM

It's Saika man... Being for comedic purposes or not, if he was a girl, he would have won over Yukino, Yui and any other girl long time ago.

Apr 4, 2015 12:43 PM

He's bisexual and wants the D

Apr 4, 2015 12:43 PM

Hachiman will open to his gay tendencies, and it will be glorious.

Apr 4, 2015 12:44 PM

retepeters said:
darksasuke96 said:

Ikr? But he annoys me as hell idk why.

Apr 4, 2015 12:45 PM

retepeters said:
darksasuke96 said:

Ditto.

So far, it's literally only comedy and nothing else.

Apr 4, 2015 12:46 PM

Because something is comedy doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Apr 4, 2015 1:00 PM

All the females in that anime stink, so of course hes taking the yaoi trap route

Apr 4, 2015 1:03 PM

darksasuke96 said:
retepeters said:

Ikr? But he annoys me as hell idk why.

Ehh, I find it funny. Not because of the generic trap himself, but Hachiman, and his comments lol.

43211 said:
All the females in that anime stink, so of course hes taking the yaoi trap route

Yukino and Yui are pretty good, at the very least, better than usual rom/com female characters.

Apr 4, 2015 1:19 PM

Because even as male Saika it's the best girl.

Apr 4, 2015 1:27 PM

tsudecimo said:
He is the best.
this

but seriously,we all know saika x hachiman is the true otp along yukinon x yui

Apr 4, 2015 1:27 PM
I just cant belive it that he's gay. I want Yui&Hiki. ;/

Apr 4, 2015 1:29 PM

He's an anti social virgin.

Yukino >> the rest

Apr 4, 2015 1:30 PM

I'd fuck Saika too. He's the best girl boy thing

Apr 4, 2015 1:32 PM

He's been like that for most of the light novel. He isn't gay though, it's kind of an onrunning joke.

Apr 4, 2015 1:32 PM

ichii_1 said:
He's an anti social virgin.

Yukino >> the rest
the truth

Apr 4, 2015 2:15 PM

I think what's strange is how so many viewers think they can relate to him and self insert hardcore, thinking they're as cynical and witty as he is.

Apr 4, 2015 2:20 PM

retepeters said:
darksasuke96 said:

Saika is only being used for comedy and a quite repetitive one. Which is why I think he's a terrible character along with all secondary characters in the anime so far (except the blonde guy)

I wouldn't mind if he was actually gay, but otherwise it's just annoying.

Apr 4, 2015 2:22 PM

A gay and a strange dood, he is gud.

Apr 4, 2015 2:25 PM
Otaku Whisperer

Ratohnhaketon said:
I think what's strange is how so many viewers think they can relate to him and self insert hardcore, thinking they're as cynical and witty as he is.

Thinking you're cynical & witty is basically a requirement of entry to geek culture.

Apr 4, 2015 2:28 PM

Honestly both.
But it doesn't matter since Saika is the best everything anyway.

Vanisher said:
Saika is only being used for comedy and a quite repetitive one.

The fact that this has been going on forever and that there'll be no resolution (?) is what grinds me.
It's saddening that Saika's potential as a character will only amount to this.
Modified by stand, Apr 4, 2015 2:39 PM

Apr 4, 2015 2:47 PM
Otaku Whisperer

parfaited said:
Honestly both.
But it doesn't matter since Saika is the best everything anyway.

Vanisher said:
Saika is only being used for comedy and a quite repetitive one.

The fact that this has been going on forever and that there'll be no resolution (?) is what grinds me.
It's saddening that Saika's potential as a character will only amount to this.

"Traps"/androgynous persons as a character type exist for the sake of that joke. Thus, Saika is really achieving all the potential such a character is made for.

Apr 4, 2015 2:49 PM

He's not even a trap. It's not like he wears girl's clothing.

Apr 4, 2015 3:01 PM

On the trap scaling I give Saika an 8/10.
He still needs work.

Apr 4, 2015 3:03 PM

parfaited said:
Lancehot said:
"Traps"/androgynous persons as a character type exist for the sake of that joke. Thus, Saika is really achieving all the potential such a character is made for.

you're not wrong but will you allow me to believe in a world where it doesn't always have to a joke?
Actually he is wrong.

If you think that androgynous characters can only exist as a joke, it says a lot more about you and your willful ignorance than it does about the reality of anime/literature.

Apr 4, 2015 4:03 PM
I'm sure most straight guys will find Saika attractive, but most of them will try to deny it

Apr 4, 2015 4:14 PM

Oh boy, it's Episode 1 and the malcontents/SJWs are already applying their butthurt/ignorance in large numbers.
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Apr 4, 2015 4:16 PM

Shitposta said:
Oh boy, it's Episode 1 and the malcontents/SJWs are already applying their butthurt/ignorance in large numbers.

Nico u need to counter it. GO NOW.

Shitposta said:
Just pray that SSW doesn't graces us by picking it up as well.

You see, little Arc.

Anime has these things called, "traps". Where boys look extremely feminine to the point where they actually are more attractive than the girls that appear in said anime. The only difference here is, they have a penis. We don't see said penis on-screen, unless it's a hentai or doujin though, so to us they're only a 'male' by how they identify, but not how they look.

Remember the golden rule, as long as balls don't touch, you're okay.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Apr 4, 2015 4:18 PM

Ratohnhaketon said:
Shitposta said:

"Can traps be sexy?" Followed by 3rd grade style paragraphs laced with love for Saika and followed by laced monologues of blatant/subtle anti-gay comments

Proceed with Free/MajiLove memes afterwards

Mission Complete.
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Apr 4, 2015 4:19 PM

I think he's cool.

Apr 4, 2015 4:23 PM

Shitposta said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

"Can traps be sexy?" Followed by 3rd grade style paragraphs laced with love for Saika and followed by laced monologues of blatant/subtle anti-gay comments

Mission Complete.

Personally I find the SaikaXhachiman moments hilarious. How can anyone dislike them?

Apr 4, 2015 4:24 PM
Otaku Whisperer

Ragix said:

I thought the golden rule was that if there's grass on the pitch, play ball.

Apr 4, 2015 4:25 PM

NudeBear said:
Shitposta said:

Mission Complete.

Personally I find the SaikaXhachiman moments hilarious. How can anyone dislike them?

Ask all of the SJWs and malcontent prudes in this thread that question. I find those moments hilarious too.
-Mr. Robot

-Kiryu Kazuma

Apr 4, 2015 4:27 PM

NudeBear said:
Shitposta said:

Mission Complete.

Because people who like Hachiman have to struggle with their own homophobia and can't stand that a character they like shows homosexual tendencies and ideation. Their mind can't wrap around it, so it vents out as either petty frustration, or desperate dismissal and rationalization.

Apr 4, 2015 4:27 PM

Shitposta said:
NudeBear said:

Ask all of the SJWs and malcontent prudes in this thread that question. I find those moments hilarious too.

Rewatched season 1 a few days ago and I couldn't stop laughing at this:

http://new1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Hachiman+for+president+_a0892520673b0b98ef43bbd78c2c870e.jpg

Too much.

Apr 4, 2015 4:58 PM

Lancehot said:
Ragix said:

I thought the golden rule was that if there's grass on the pitch, play ball.

There's several golden rules.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Apr 4, 2015 5:02 PM

darksasuke96 said:

It's not that foreign of a concept. The guy probably sees Saika as the only one who shows him genuine affection without betraying his expectations. Being a guy and all helps if ya recall his stance on nice girls. Just so happens Saika shows off femininity and Hachiman sees the full force of it.

I mean look at all the flags that just happen in this episode.

That said, this should be in the appropriate section.

Apr 4, 2015 5:26 PM

ArcziPL said:
I dont know. First I think he's stange, but after I watched first ep 2nd season i think he's gay. ;/ What do u think, guys?

Did you watch the first season or not? He's acting pretty much the same as in the first season.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »