Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 15, 2015 12:02 PM

May 2013
Good thing generic blank slate LN MC got some random deus ex machina powers to save the day. This show is fucking awful from start to finish.

Mar 15, 2015 12:07 PM

Feb 2015
The ending narrative from maya is throwing me a huge death flag.....
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 15, 2015 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit! Nii-san! He's just too BA :O I'm just loving this guy too much right now lol...At first I thought it was BS how he keeps "I remember" but now I look forward to it each ep XD Too friggin HAX!! Tatsuya was jesus of 2014 and Moroha takes it for 2015 :P

Loved his "If u don't want to be taken from then don't take" The VAing at that part was really nice.

And Man is he a friggin lucky bastard being used as a Dakki Makura and waking up like that :3 Angeka's blushes clearing the misunderstanding were cute <3

"Going to the bathroom, Want to go together?" Damn this guy is amazing :3 Edward ur about to get NTR'd It's inevitable :P

Dat deko pin doe XD
Mar 15, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2014
Malicre said:

Don't forget the beginning of the first episode ....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 12:13 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Haimura Moroha.

- waking up with breasts in his face like a boss
- gradually building THE ULTIMATE HAREM while fighting and the girls staying all behind him
- ''I remember'' - OP infinity!
- walking on water like fucking Jesus

Literally OP version of Jesus right here. Holy fuck, i should hate anime like that, but this is way too entertaining in the wrong way. xD
Mar 15, 2015 12:16 PM
Apr 2014
Oh man he could have at least punched her - like knocking her out or something like that. All that just because she didn't want to acknowledge his power and then he just turns around at the end... For that pathetic begging at the end she really deserved some pain.

Also it was pretty funny how he multiplied his harem in a single episode. It went from 5-6 to like 15. And not to forget the bed scene xD
Mar 15, 2015 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
Wake up naked in a bed with a girl at the beginning was good one.

Haimura didn't give the Lightning Emperor any punishment.
Mar 15, 2015 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
I was a bit surprised with bed scene, why both of them naked? xD
I figured out that he will remember something.

If Haimura Moroha did remember everything in past lives.
He would probably be the strongest since he is only one with memories for his two past lives.

Isn't that same dragon that was on first episode?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 15, 2015 12:33 PM

Feb 2015
Sparteh said:
Malicre said:

wow your right and i never even realized that its the dragon that killed both satsuki and shizuno in their past lives, holy shit moroha is going to be pissed.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Mar 15, 2015 12:46 PM

Nov 2012
This guy is a cheap version of Sakamoto as almighty gods.
Mar 15, 2015 12:46 PM

Apr 2014
Fan-service right off the bat.
God lucky Moroha sleeping naked with Angela.
Epic fight, Lighting Emperor beg for her life lol.
Looking forward to next episode.
P.S. I like this anime more than Shinmai Maou no Testament!
Mar 15, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2014
Oh boy, he sure remembered.
Mar 15, 2015 1:10 PM

Sep 2013
He remembered.

Looks like the dragon from his past life "that took everything from him" is going to appear.
Will be interesting.
Mar 15, 2015 1:26 PM

May 2014
Malicre said:
Sparteh said:

wow your right and i never even realized that its the dragon that killed both satsuki and shizuno in their past lives, holy shit moroha is going to be pissed.

Well it is already obvious how it is going to end.There is nothing to worry about since he is basically Tatsuya 2015 edition. Maroha will do his "I remember" and beat the dragon down. After that we will have typical harem ending. Now there is only one question remaining - How many girls will be in his harem at the end of the anime?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2009
Rayzer said:
Onbuu said:
Wait... Haimura killed those lightning minions with water and the girls didnt get electrocuted? Oh wait, anime logic :D

Yeah right. But those "water looked like turned into gelatin for some reason.
Or they can say since Haimura made those (water) and the entire place his "territory" I would assume he could control the flow of electricity too.
Sparteh said:
Definitely the best harem in this season. Next 3 episodes are going to be good.

You mean 2 episodes? This is already episode 10 out of 12.

Pure water does not conduct electricity.
He just sink them all
bruh
Mar 15, 2015 1:41 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Russian Bitch got off easy, I wish that Haimura took a page out of the book of TouMAN and punched the shit out of her

Regardless it was a great battle and liked seeing the others come in and help Haimura as well. That forbidden move that he used was badass as well

I just love how his dark mage side always has the OP moves and is just generally way cooler than the Knight half xD It just goes to show that everything about that past life (And Shizuno) is simply the best :3

Looking forward to the last arc... Should be pretty fun
Mar 15, 2015 1:44 PM

Apr 2010
I know physics don't mean much in anime but stopping electricity with water is a bit.

In any case it seems Moroha achieved what he wanted to achieve but the question is what will happen next.
And when will he finally sleep with Shizuno?
Mar 15, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2009
Aversa said:
I know physics don't mean much in anime but stopping electricity with water is a bit.

In any case it seems Moroha achieved what he wanted to achieve but the question is what will happen next.
it is not the first time water stop electricity in anime.
it happens in accel world.

and PURE water does not conduct electricity
bruh
Mar 15, 2015 1:57 PM

May 2014
kei78 said:
Aversa said:

I can answer very easily how water stopped electricity. The answer is very simple - that was not water, that was MAGICAL water. Magic is answer to everything. Period
Mar 15, 2015 2:18 PM

Mar 2013
Nice job, World Break (no irony here).

"Taxi" is written wrong, but let's assume it's a name of the company :D

Too bad it's the only good thing I can say about episode.
AntonKutovoiMar 15, 2015 2:49 PM
Mar 15, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2013
Smudy said:
Haimura Moroha.

- waking up with breasts in his face like a boss
- gradually building THE ULTIMATE HAREM while fighting and the girls staying all behind him
- ''I remember'' - OP infinity!
- walking on water like fucking Jesus

Literally OP version of Jesus right here. Holy fuck, i should hate anime like that, but this is way too entertaining in the wrong way. xD

Lel this.

Shizuno's boobs helping her stay afloat LOL.

Lightning Empress got rekt.
Mar 15, 2015 3:36 PM
Dec 2013
With only 2 episodes left, is it going to be some kind of "rushed" arc or just a setup for a new season?
Mar 15, 2015 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, start already quite hot with Haimura waking up beside Angela naked, in two episodes I see her otherwise, she is one of my favorites in the anime, seems that will be another for the Moroha's harem, but Shizuno is in front

This time Haimura went through bad times, seemed cornered sometimes, but made some allies, and remembering a technique easily defeated the Empress, and again comes the portent of a new danger, expect a great end development ..
Mar 15, 2015 5:07 PM
Oct 2009
Ok this is 1 good episode in my opinion i mean waking up to Angela boobs<3 but just putting qut there that lightning empress is just too stupid i mean u know how mage type suppose to be intelligent her way of government is just man amateurish its just u fail u die u fail u die what 1 gonna govern if u kill your lackeys over every mistake dumb woman im surprised she ruled Russia as empress
Mar 15, 2015 5:35 PM
May 2014
RedxShin said:
Ok this is 1 good episode in my opinion i mean waking up to Angela boobs<3 but just putting qut there that lightning empress is just too stupid i mean u know how mage type suppose to be intelligent her way of government is just man amateurish its just u fail u die u fail u die what 1 gonna govern if u kill your lackeys over every mistake dumb woman im surprised she ruled Russia as empress

Some punctuation would be appreciated.
It isn't the first time someone tried to rule with an iron fist, irl or not.
Being intelligent doesn't mean that he/she is able to rule intelligently.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 15, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 2013
Damn this was a really good episode! :)
Mar 15, 2015 7:06 PM

May 2010
I remember
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 15, 2015 7:36 PM
Nov 2011
I remember!!! I should have dropped this bs long ago!
Mar 15, 2015 7:47 PM

May 2009
She will never drown
Mar 15, 2015 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
bastek66 said:
She will never drown
+1
Mar 15, 2015 9:07 PM

Apr 2013
Mar 15, 2015 10:02 PM

Jan 2009
Fairly good episode, though i wish they did more with the lightning emperor other than just beat her, maybe seal her powers or something so she can't go back to doing the exact same thing again.
Mar 15, 2015 10:04 PM

Apr 2011
He should have at least spank her ass or bang her and make her his pet.

But no, he's too kind and still his harem increased.
Mar 15, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2009
Tatsuya said:
Fairly good episode, though i wish they did more with the lightning emperor other than just beat her, maybe seal her powers or something so she can't go back to doing the exact same thing again.
In my opinion, the way she begged for her life made her into a harem concubine.
Moroha's List of things to do
[list]...
[*]Defeat S-ranked Lightning Empress and add her to my harem

[/list]

Magito said:
He should have at least spank her ass or bang her and make her his pet.
We don't need a repeat of Majikoi's Kokoro!
Mar 15, 2015 10:46 PM

May 2010
Sparteh said:
kei78 said:

I can answer very easily how water stopped electricity. The answer is very simple - that was not water, that was MAGICAL water. Magic is answer to everything. Period
Exactly! And electricity can't just form creatures that can walk and jump around either.
Mar 15, 2015 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
The OST doing its job, didn't expect less from DAL's composer.

lol at Haimura walking on water. Jesus confirmed.
Mar 15, 2015 11:10 PM

Mar 2013
Haimura better add that principal to his harem.
Mar 15, 2015 11:18 PM

May 2010
Ouroboros no jutsu is beautiful! Rainbows and shining reflection in endless field of water!
Mar 16, 2015 1:22 AM

Nov 2013
LE has disappointed me...well could still be a harem member.
Its getting better though..
Mar 16, 2015 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
Onbuu said:
Phew, i was afraid,that Haimura wouldnt remember in this episode. Wait... Haimura killed those lightning minions with water and the girls didnt get electrocuted? Oh wait, anime logic :D

All it has to be is pure water... Seriously, water isn't that conductive o.o
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Mar 16, 2015 3:48 AM

May 2013
The Lightning Emperor was all talk. The fight was good at least. Got a little taste of Ouroboros. New girls are added to the harem.

Last two episodes. Figured as much that it will end with the first scene of the first episode.
Mar 16, 2015 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
Also, c'mon...

Haimura totally didn't need saving. They just did that to make it seem more suspenseful.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Mar 16, 2015 4:18 AM
Dec 2012
"I remember" - Haimura Moroha
The magic words that can save your ass when you're in big trouble.
Looks like the next big event is going to be Dragon slaying for the end to this series.
Toaru and Strike the Blood same kind of thingy...
Mar 16, 2015 5:28 AM

Jan 2013
So that dragon killed the ones that he loved on his past life I assume?
Well, we all know that he will win and save everyone this time.
Mar 16, 2015 7:03 AM

Jul 2010
Yeah, it seems obvious already that the dragon killed his loved ones in his past lives so I bet he will come once again to claim death and our Moroha will have another OMOIDASHITA to beat the shit out of him, good stuff.

Huge disappointment for not letting the Lighting Emperor into Moroha's harem.
Mar 16, 2015 10:19 AM

Feb 2015
Really hope blondie jumps boat. I really like her and she has kickass blades.
It was an awesome EP, I really like the music in these, add so much..Wish the battle with the Thunder Giant went on a bit longer..No that goes for most of the fights in this anime.
Watching subbed then when bored watch Dubbed, really do enjoy this, but it's not DXD baby :D
Mar 16, 2015 12:28 PM
Mar 2015
Onbuu said:
Phew, i was afraid,that Haimura wouldnt remember in this episode. Wait... Haimura killed those lightning minions with water and the girls didnt get electrocuted? Oh wait, anime logic :D

Actually, according to the circuit theory, if we take on account the law of Ohm ( V = RI ) and we take on account that:

1. R is influented by the next equivalence

R = p L / S on an electrical conductor

2. We are electrocuted by I -> I = V / R. With more R less chance of being electrocuted.

Now, take a sea with you ( even if it is not pure water and therefore conductor ) and an insignificant amount of electricity compared to that. The electric current flows over all the water increasing the resistance enormously. At the end, the I is neglinible when taking on account everything.

Anime usually ignores the physic laws but this time it was well done. More than that, I will worry how the hell he was able to cut lightning apart, being faster than lightning ( and if he is faster, why not ignore all the lightning, rush to the empress and crush her? ) and the reason why all his mates were not killed by his sea when only the torrent was powerful enough to crush them by its strengh alone. Yeah, Moroha should have killed almost 100 % of the girls by himself it physic is applied, :P.

If light is darkness and darkness is light, arent all my actions justified ? Taking everything, reaping everything apart, that is the meaning of my existence.
RenLuciferMar 16, 2015 12:37 PM
Mar 16, 2015 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
This is basically cheap man's Mahouka in terms of animation quality. But I still love it anyway.
Mar 16, 2015 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
This show is oh so bad.... It just can't get any worse. The "One-"I remember"-an-episode" thing is starting to become quite stale. And yet I can't..... deny that..... inexplicable harem and all those bewbs.....

Let's just admit that this particular universe revolves around Hai-rem-King Moroha. He has girls who love other guys falling all over him, heck he has girls who love other girls to fall all over him! There really is nothing that he can't do. Seriously, he just took down 1 of ONLY 6 S-Class Saviors on the earth. Made her piss her pants like the pussy that she apparently is without even breaking a sweat. He totally trumps Tatsuya here, AND he's got emotions. Now all he has to do is declare ownership of the entire world and he should be set for the rest of his reincarnated life.

Why the heck did they even need to teleport the girls here? That was totally unnecessary.... And if they had the ability to teleport in the first place, then why go through all that trouble of trekking all over Russia first? Why not just teleport to the Palace and slap the LE around from the start???
All Elena really needed to do was knock a crystal off that one girl, and then suddenly ALL the other Russian kids "remember" and turn on the Lightening Emperor...... uh..... what?...... These are the so-called elite bodyguards? How the hell did they even get hired for the job? The Lightening Emperor's security system is terrible! One broken crystal necklace and the entire thing blows up in her face.

In fact, how the heck did she even manage to become an S Class Savior in the first place? Her powers are weak as heck, even her guards were able to slice up her familiars........ and why is it that her henchmen are even weaker than the suits that follow her around? For god sake those suits just execute those henchmen like they're nothing.... Why not send those henchmen out to kill Moroha instead? That LE has such poor personnel management skills.

Well... I guess this could be my "Power Rangers-esque" cheesiness fix. The girls make it worth the while. I love it every single time one of them busts out a "Dammit", "Shit" or "Oh My God".

Can't wait to see the awesome dragon next episode, and more God-action from Moro-sama.
L-RyoshiMar 16, 2015 9:40 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 16, 2015 9:42 PM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
This show is oh so bad.... It just can't get any worse. The "One-"I remember"-an-episode" thing is starting to become quite stale. And yet I can't..... deny that..... inexplicable harem and all those bewbs.....

Let's just admit that this particular universe revolves around Hai-rem-King Moroha. He has girls who love other guys falling all over him, heck he has girls who love other girls to fall all over him! There really is nothing that he can't do. Seriously, he just took down 1 of ONLY 6 S-Class Saviors on the earth. Made her piss her pants like the pussy that she apparently is without even breaking a sweat. He totally trumps Tatsuya here, AND he's got emotions. Now all he has to do is declare ownership of the entire world and he should be set for the rest of his reincarnated life.

Why the heck did they even need to teleport the girls here? That was totally unnecessary.... And if they had the ability to teleport in the first place, then why go through all that trouble of trekking all over Russia first? Why not just teleport to the Palace and slap the LE around from the start???
All Elena really needed to do was knock a crystal off that one girl, and then suddenly ALL the other Russian kids "remember" and turn on the Lightening Emperor...... uh..... what?...... These are the so-called elite bodyguards? How the hell did they even get hired for the job? The Lightening Emperor's security system is terrible! One broken crystal necklace and the entire thing blows up in her face.

In fact, how the heck did she even manage to become an S Class Savior in the first place? Her powers are weak as heck, even her guards were able to slice up her familiars........ and why is it that her henchmen are even weaker than the suits that follow her around? For god sake those suits just execute those henchmen like they're nothing.... Why not send those henchmen out to kill Moroha instead? That LE has such poor personnel management skills.

Well... I guess this could be my "Power Rangers-esque" cheesiness fix. The girls make it worth the while. I love it every single time one of them busts out a "Dammit", "Shit" or "Oh My God".

Can't wait to see the awesome dragon next episode, and more God-action from Moro-sama.

I could explain some of these, but to do so would bring up even worse points.

Why didn't he just teleport to the Lightning Emperor and flick her, causing her to faint and him to win.

Bam, easy win.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.