Forum Settings
Forums

BL Manga 'Doukyuusei' Gets Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 14, 2015 12:31 PM

Aug 2014
Hitwoman said:
OH MY HARTO

If you mean, ah, my heart. I'm with you there. This is terrific! I'm so excited that when I first saw the news on ANN I literally screamed with joy. I was pretty loud.

I think I am just happy that those who enjoy Boys Love are being taken seriously at last and we are getting more anime content like this to reflect it.

And you know Hirosho Kamiya is going to be on this project so there is that of importance too. I just hope it is a series rather than an OVA or anime movie. Though if Hiroshi Kamiya is on this it might be an anime series since he hardly ever stars in anime movies a lot with the recent exception I can recall being the Psycho-Pass Movie. He is more of an animation television series voice actor.
Mar 14, 2015 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
Mirorin said:
And to those who don't understand the huge hype, it's Nakamura Asumiko. Throw out all your presumptions of BL (especially lustly crap because this is shounen-ai), because first of all, it's freakin' Nakamura Asumiko. Her stories are all unique. Most of her series are actually kind of abstract and dark. A happy one like this series is pretty rare. Secondly, it's a love story between two people (who happen to be guys). There's only a bit of kissing in the latter bit and its more about falling in love (without the melodrama). This is not Love Stage or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi which are poor, one-sided representations of the BL genre.

Like, thank you.
Mar 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Why am I not even surprised that people are losing their shit over something like this and calling it beautiful the way MAL seems to describe ever mediocre looking A-1 show where the first shot in the trailer is of a CGI fan. Man cannot relate to this fanbase anymore........like at all...and it's like I'm the only person who has literally never heard of this apparently amazing author of the source. I don't know I sometimes really do wonder if people are actually serious about their fervor for stuff like this. It's like hooray a fujoshi story...with Hiroshi Kamiya....again.....it's like I'm the only one that looks at this announcement and just laughs out loud.

What scares me more is that people legitimately seem to think A-1 is some great studio bringing out great titles all the time these days when it's just so clear it's all a bunch of shameless commercial pandering. It just makes me very tired and weary every time they have an announcement like this to the degree it seems to make everyone else lose their freaking minds. Like I really truly wish I could get as excited as so many people seem to over stuff like this but nope...derisive laughter is the first emotion still....
So much "what" going on my head right now. And what fanbase you mean? BL fanbase? Also there's only couple people saying they think the author is their favorite. No one is saying she's the best and if you're outside BL fanbase, it's no wonder you've never heard of her. It's the same thing as with Love Stage. I don't think anyone outside the BL fanbase knows BL authors, the only exception being Nakamura Shungiku. The same is that I personally don't know anyone author for example from ecchi genre because I'm not in that fanbase (no matter how good they are suppoused to be). Also there's nobody praising A-1 for doing good shows. Like I personally said, I like how they deal with slice of life shows. They are not necesserly good but at least they are adapted way better than shounen shows by A-1. There's only couple A-1 shows that I've liked (from what I have seen since I've not seen everything) and they are Silver Spoon, Tsuritama and Working.

Also might I point out that this is actually the first BL show that Hiroshi Kamiya will be in. It's no wonder people are happy.
Raina-Mar 14, 2015 12:37 PM
Mar 14, 2015 12:39 PM

Jul 2011
Jinrou said:
Mirorin said:
And to those who don't understand the huge hype, it's Nakamura Asumiko. Throw out all your presumptions of BL (especially lustly crap because this is shounen-ai), because first of all, it's freakin' Nakamura Asumiko. Her stories are all unique. Most of her series are actually kind of abstract and dark. A happy one like this series is pretty rare. Secondly, it's a love story between two people (who happen to be guys). There's only a bit of kissing in the latter bit and its more about falling in love (without the melodrama). This is not Love Stage or Sekaiichi Hatsukoi which are poor, one-sided representations of the BL genre.

Like, thank you.

Sorry, not sure if that's sarcasm or not. o.O

Please excuse me and any rudeness, I got too excited. Mostly that last line of mine is what I wanted to say though. So far BL adaptations have been one-sided representations of the BL genre. Shounen-ai series are better suited for TV adaptations anyway.

I hope this will pave way for more and better BL series to be adapted. There are quite a few that I would love to see animated.
Mar 14, 2015 12:39 PM

Jun 2008
YESYESYESYES!!!
I've been wanting to read this manga forever!

AND KAMIYAN YAIY!
Mar 14, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2011
Mirorin said:
Jinrou said:

Like, thank you.

Sorry, not sure if that's sarcasm or not. o.O

Please excuse me and any rudeness, I got too excited. Mostly that last line of mine is what I wanted to say though. So far BL adaptations have been one-sided representations of the BL genre. Shounen-ai series are better suited for TV adaptations anyway.

I hope this will pave way for more and better BL series to be adapted. There are quite a few that I would love to see animated.

No, I was serious. Sorry. ^^"
I absolutely agree with you.
Mar 14, 2015 12:41 PM

Jul 2011
Well this news definitely caught me off guard!!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS WONDERFUL MANGA WILL GET AN ADAPTATION!

I hope more high quality LGBT manga got an adaptation :')

YumeHunter said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Why am I not even surprised that people are losing their shit over something like this and calling it beautiful the way MAL seems to describe ever mediocre looking A-1 show where the first shot in the trailer is of a CGI fan. Man cannot relate to this fanbase anymore........like at all...and it's like I'm the only person who has literally never heard of this apparently amazing author of the source. I don't know I sometimes really do wonder if people are actually serious about their fervor for stuff like this. It's like hooray a fujoshi story...with Hiroshi Kamiya....again.....it's like I'm the only one that looks at this announcement and just laughs out loud.

What scares me more is that people legitimately seem to think A-1 is some great studio bringing out great titles all the time these days when it's just so clear it's all a bunch of shameless commercial pandering. It just makes me very tired and weary every time they have an announcement like this to the degree it seems to make everyone else lose their freaking minds. Like I really truly wish I could get as excited as so many people seem to over stuff like this but nope...derisive laughter is the first emotion still....
So much "what" going on my head right now. And what fanbase you mean? BL fanbase? Also there's only couple people saying they think the author is their favorite. No one is saying she's the best and if you're outside BL fanbase, it's no wonder you've never heard of her. It's the same thing as with Love Stage. I don't think anyone outside the BL fanbase knows BL authors, the only exception being Nakamura Shungiku. The same is that I personally don't know anyone author for example from ecchi genre because I'm not in that fanbase (no matter how good they are suppoused to be). Also there's nobody praising A-1 for doing good shows. Like I personally said, I like how they deal with slice of life shows. They are not necesserly good but at least they are adapted way better than shounen shows by A-1. There's only couple A-1 shows that I've liked (from what I have seen since I've not seen everything) and they are Silver Spoon, Tsuritama and Working.

Also might I point out that this is actually the first BL show that Hiroshi Kamiya will be in. It's no wonder people are happy.

lol ignore him, nobody cares about his opinion and it's completely clear that he's clueless about the beauty of Asumiko Nakamura's works.
Mar 14, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2012
hikatei said:
Olem said:
Not really into yaoi, but I guess I'll give it a go. I really loved the music that played in the PV.

How much episodes will even air o_O I just checked out the manga and it looks like enough for 2 or 3 episodes lol Unless they'll have an original story or extend it somehow

Since it's a TV anime, there's most likely going to be twelve episodes since there are three volumes of the story (The first one is called Doukyuusei and the second and third ones are called Sotsugyosei Winter and Spring). They're all long enough to have twelve or thirteen episodes.

Ah. Derp. I didn't even bother to check the MAL page for sequels.

Mar 14, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2008
The preview looks promising. They captured Nakamura's artwork really well and the animation style seems kinda similar to A-1's Shigatsu. This could actually turn out to be great.
Mar 14, 2015 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
yESSS. very excited for this! really love Nakamura Asumiko's art.
plus kamiyan woo.
Mar 14, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
Oh yes! More BL! I haven't read this manga yet but I have read the mangaka's other BL works. Her Bl manga are very interesting, so this one would probably be equally enjoyable as the others.
I can't wait to watch it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 12:59 PM

Jun 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:

It must be hard for you to understand that people have different taste then you :(
Mar 14, 2015 12:59 PM

Aug 2012
I am so freakin' stoked right now! <33
asdfghjkl YESS~
Mar 14, 2015 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
The PV has already caught my interest. I am interested in watching a promising BL anime.
Mar 14, 2015 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
Chibi-Alice said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

It must be hard for you to understand that people have different taste then you :(

Hey whatever gets people excited nowadays, god knows it doesn't take much and greedy companies like Aniplex know it. It's just such a joke to me lol. I just find it funny that people think that same sex romance stuff is especially rare because it feels like a seasonal affair now be it yuri or yaoi. Again whatever gets people excited......

millo said:

lol ignore him, nobody cares about his opinion and it's completely clear that he's clueless about the beauty of Asumiko Nakamura's works.

I have absolutely no bloody idea whatsoever who this person is? Should I?

edit: Okay I looked up some scanlations of her...err...works I guess and kind of wish I hadn't now. Aside from the observation that each one I skimmed seemed to have a character that has that exact same short black hair and glasses look to them (assuming this is the Kamiya character case that's how he gets typecast), wow is all I can say....people are not only really comfortable with this sort of stuff nowadays but think it's masterpiece level material? I'm not going to feign surprise here or anything but okay then lol, if I can see the sublime master craftsmenship here then I'm really not all that broken up about it haha. If anything it looks like it should have to be a movie or OVA because I just don't see....that sort of content making it onto TV. Just way to fringe to put it bluntly.

And with that I'll gladly put some distance between this sort of thing and myself. It clearly has it's target audience that will be blown away by it and it's so not me.
PeacingOutMar 14, 2015 1:45 PM
Mar 14, 2015 1:32 PM

Feb 2011
Hadn't heard of this manga before but this is cool news! 8)
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 14, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2009
I am pretty excited, despite wanting to curb my expectations lol.

I hope this is a good adaptation, and I really hope it might be a TV series.
Mar 14, 2015 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I just find it funny that people think that same sex romance stuff is especially rare because it feels like a seasonal affair now be it yuri or yaoi. Again whatever gets people excited......

Recent actual BL TV shows:
Love Stage, summer 2014
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2, fall 2011
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, spring 2011
Junjou Romantica 2, fall 2008
Junjou Romantica, spring 2008
(Don't know about yuri but it's even rarer)

I think that's pretty rare. Are you sure you aren't just talking about other animes that have shipping in them that are not actual BL. Because it's sounds that you are.
Mar 14, 2015 2:00 PM

Aug 2007
This is great, I absolutely loved the manga. I'd be wonderful if they animated the sequel as well but I'll be gladly take what I can.

And did I see Kamiya Hiroshi in the cast...? Epic all around!
Mar 14, 2015 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
I'm so happy. It will be into Tv series or OVA?
Mar 14, 2015 4:17 PM

Dec 2008
I am so happy! This is one of my favorite BL manga of all times.

I love how lately there has been more BL anime. Hopefully his one is also made into a TV series <333
Mar 14, 2015 4:57 PM

Nov 2013
Excellent! This is a great BL manga to adapt.

Now where is my Tokyo Babylon adaptation, gdi?
Mar 14, 2015 5:16 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, not a fan of BL... Will pass on this.
Mar 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Mar 2010
Sweet. added to ptw.
Mar 14, 2015 5:33 PM
Mar 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
edit: Okay I looked up some scanlations of her...err...works I guess and kind of wish I hadn't now. Aside from the observation that each one I skimmed seemed to have a character that has that exact same short black hair and glasses look to them (assuming this is the Kamiya character case that's how he gets typecast), wow is all I can say....people are not only really comfortable with this sort of stuff nowadays but think it's masterpiece level material? I'm not going to feign surprise here or anything but okay then lol, if I can see the sublime master craftsmenship here then I'm really not all that broken up about it haha. If anything it looks like it should have to be a movie or OVA because I just don't see....that sort of content making it onto TV. Just way to fringe to put it bluntly.

Congratulations, this is the most pathetic thing I've read in a long long time.

You're throwing a tantrum because people love a mangaka that you have decided is not worthy of the praise, without reading a single one of her works! 10/10.
Mar 14, 2015 5:45 PM

Jul 2011
omgomgomgomgomg yesssssssssssssss I have something in my eye oh god life is good
Mar 14, 2015 5:49 PM

Nov 2012
So excited for this! The PV looks really nice too, they preserved her style very well. Nice to see a BL manga get a good budget for once
Mar 14, 2015 6:13 PM

Oct 2011
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Okay I looked up some scanlations of her...err...works I guess and kind of wish I hadn't now. Aside from the observation that each one I skimmed seemed to have a character that has that exact same short black hair and glasses look to them (assuming this is the Kamiya character case that's how he gets typecast), wow is all I can say....people are not only really comfortable with this sort of stuff nowadays but think it's masterpiece level material? I'm not going to feign surprise here or anything but okay then lol, if I can see the sublime master craftsmenship here then I'm really not all that broken up about it haha. If anything it looks like it should have to be a movie or OVA because I just don't see....that sort of content making it onto TV. Just way to fringe to put it bluntly.

And with that I'll gladly put some distance between this sort of thing and myself. It clearly has it's target audience that will be blown away by it and it's so not me.

Rofl people who don't even care or know a thing about this genre still feel the need to post their baseless opinions about it. That's pretty sad. They can't just let people who clearly know more about it than them be happy about something. They must be unhappy themselves.

Honestly, if you're not interested in it, why even bother making an argument about it? Why waste your time/energy to bitch about something you apparently don't care about? BL anime suffers from a lot, they're usually handled very poorly and the adaptations are incredibly sub par, so it only makes sense that BL fans would get excited when a good manga gets greenlit by a studio that has made at least decent anime in the past few years.

Also, you can't relate to a fanbase you aren't even a part of, fyi.
Mar 14, 2015 6:13 PM
Jul 2018
I really hope they do it justice!
Mar 14, 2015 6:17 PM

Oct 2008
Kaioshin_Sama said:

that's sort of the thing about these shows though. they have a very clear target audience and they don't have to appeal to everyone.
sure, you can't really call it the greatest masterpiece in comparison to all anime but in this particuliar genre, even if it's gotten kinda(?) more popular, it's still rare to see more or less decent stuff. i mean it's either really low-quality shows or porn. which is why the audience is basically desperate for shows that have at least the same quality as regular stuff.
i don't know the writer either, but the trailer looked honestly pleasant. and yeah kamiya hiroshi being cast is overdone and all but that's just regular marketing cuz most people do like his work.
and making it into a tv series is cash grabbing sure but hell most fans would gladly have a tv adaptaion over an ova or movie so it's basically a win win situation : )
and finally if it turns out to be a genuinely good show i think it's fine to let the people think it's a masterpiece because it's honestly not hard to beat most shows this genre has to offer. and you will probably not see many fujoshi's debating over it's status as "the best anime ever". they're just happy with what they get and that's about it *shrug*
Mar 14, 2015 8:12 PM
Jan 2014
A-1 pictures, don't mess up please.
Mar 14, 2015 8:22 PM

Dec 2008
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! It's good to be alive!!! Holy shit!! *turning cartwheels* YES!! YES!! YES!!
Mar 14, 2015 8:24 PM

Sep 2011
Dont like BL but at least the preview looked kind of pretty. looks kind of like wandering son purely based off an aesthetic look.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 14, 2015 8:59 PM

Dec 2013
It's nice to see this be adapted, the manga was really good :D
Mar 14, 2015 9:42 PM

Oct 2010
I don't dive into BL a lot myself, but a lot of the flake I'm hearing against this sounds awfully ho...

nvm.
Mar 14, 2015 10:02 PM
Aug 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Yeah, it's not like her work has been nominated for little things like the Eisner Award or known for its high standard, lyrical quality or anything.

Then again, what am I expecting from someone who looks at an artist's work and can only come up with the criticism of uniform style.
Mar 14, 2015 10:47 PM

May 2012
Kyyaaa!!~ Epicly awesome!
Cant wait to see this! The manga was really good! <33
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Mar 14, 2015 11:37 PM

Jul 2011
tokinokanatae said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Yeah, it's not like her work has been nominated for little things like the Eisner Award or known for its high standard, lyrical quality or anything.

This.

Also, was there really a live action movie in 2008? I didn't know about it so I was looking around, but the PV I found looked like something else? (About some guy and a sick girl.)
Mar 15, 2015 12:20 AM
Mar 2015
*Cue fan girl squealing* This is super exciting news! And I was just thinking recently about why Nakamura-sensei's work wasn't animated lol.

Mirorin said:
tokinokanatae said:

This.

Also, was there really a live action movie in 2008? I didn't know about it so I was looking around, but the PV I found looked like something else? (About some guy and a sick girl.)

I feel like they probably made a mistake in posting that info. The live action movie looks to be completely unrelated.
Mar 15, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2014
Somehow I really wish it Seven Days but well Doukyuusei its good too and I'm so so happy....XD

Mar 15, 2015 1:08 AM

Oct 2007
tokinokanatae said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Then again, what am I expecting from someone who looks at an artist's work and can only come up with the criticism of uniform style.

Apparently so. The impression I'm starting to get though is that this person is apparently largely known as BL crowd favorite. Well anyway you people enjoy that stuff then I suppose.
Mar 15, 2015 1:21 AM

Jun 2013
Squatta said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Okay I looked up some scanlations of her...err...works I guess and kind of wish I hadn't now. Aside from the observation that each one I skimmed seemed to have a character that has that exact same short black hair and glasses look to them (assuming this is the Kamiya character case that's how he gets typecast), wow is all I can say....people are not only really comfortable with this sort of stuff nowadays but think it's masterpiece level material? I'm not going to feign surprise here or anything but okay then lol, if I can see the sublime master craftsmenship here then I'm really not all that broken up about it haha. If anything it looks like it should have to be a movie or OVA because I just don't see....that sort of content making it onto TV. Just way to fringe to put it bluntly.

Rofl people who don't even care or know a thing about this genre still feel the need to post their baseless opinions about it. That's pretty sad. They can't just let people who clearly know more about it than them be happy about something. They must be unhappy themselves.

Honestly, if you're not interested in it, why even bother making an argument about it? Why waste your time/energy to bitch about something you apparently don't care about? BL anime suffers from a lot, they're usually handled very poorly and the adaptations are incredibly sub par, so it only makes sense that BL fans would get excited when a good manga gets greenlit by a studio that has made at least decent anime in the past few years.

Also, you can't relate to a fanbase you aren't even a part of, fyi.
^This

Also Kamiya is voice acting the boy with the long hair not the other one and he already voice acted him in a drama cd back in 2008.
Mar 15, 2015 1:30 AM

Oct 2007
Honestly A-1 is trash that subsists off of pure hype and appealing to niche but extremely hardcore fan types and demographics and this just kind of looks to be continuing the trend is about the nicest way I can put it without saying things that would probably get me banned. People just assume everything they put out is going to be so great because they throw popular staff at other popular ideas (within a certain hard core sect generally) and role the same general popular casts pretty much all the time for other promotional considerations. They're pretty much the most boring studio out there in terms of just having this assembly line approach and failing to generate any new content of merit.

In general I just grow weary of these things that aim at a very specific very fervent demographic. It feels like there's too much anime that comes out now that just has one very niche audience in mind. Oh well I guess, it is what it is. People probably can't relate so whatever, I'll leave it at that.
PeacingOutMar 15, 2015 1:35 AM
Mar 15, 2015 1:36 AM

Nov 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:

What happened to your claim that you would not be back here to post again because you apparently have the whole industry figured out? Do you really crave attention that much that you have the need to post your BS here? Please get off your high horse and stay away for good as you claimed you would do.

It is not worth writing a response to your BS, so that is all. You are welcome to continue living your life, obsessing over every single anime that A-1 Pictures animate, and Aniplex distributes, but please do not post your BS here as though it it fact. No one wants to read it, as evidenced by the replies in this thread.

I am surprised you have moved off dissing Shaft and KyoAni, but I suppose you need something new to be delusional over, as you may have gotten bored with getting people angry on here with your BS.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Mar 15, 2015 1:41 AM

Mar 2008
THIS. Good news indeed.

Mar 15, 2015 1:41 AM

Oct 2007
Ejc said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

What happened to your claim that you would not be back here to post again because you apparently have the whole industry figured out? Do you really crave attention that much that you have the need to post your BS here? Please get off your high horse and stay away for good as you claimed you would do.

It is not worth writing a response to your BS, so that is all. You are welcome to continue living your life, obsessing over every single anime that A-1 Pictures animate, and Aniplex distributes, but please do not post your BS here as though it it fact. No one wants to read it, as evidenced by the replies in this thread.

I am surprised you have moved off dissing Shaft and KyoAni, but I suppose you need something new to be delusional over, as you may have gotten bored with getting people angry on here with your BS.

I said I wouldn't be back in the sales threads I believe cause the subject had exhausted itself. I still have plenty of scorn and concern for the industry trends in general though. Sorry if most ideas just kind of strike me as terrible and overly weird. I'll get over it if people hate me for it. Also everyone else's posts aren't fact so do they need to stop posting here too.

My thoughts are my opinions, I don't know I think I have pretty good reasons for saying the things I do about the kinds of things the industry seems to feel it needs to introduce more people too as opposed to actually creating more of it's own content and distinguishing itself. Then again considering most original series nowadays just seem to be eroge industry people being asked to write stuff for little more than production committee oriented commercial purposes it pretty much just leaves good movies and OVA's with decent production schedules and a staff not being given hard deadlines to come up with anything particularly creative or something you don't have to be part of a very specific niche demographic to get the most out of.

For the record I don't see any specific studio as following bad trends of late, I kind of see the whole late night industry and it's production committee model as more or less a joke at this point so as far as I'm concerned everyone is pretty guilty. The one thing I will definitely absolutely agree with you on 100% though is that indeed most people don't care about this sort of stuff I'm talking about at all and that's what worries me the most. Nobody particularly cares about anything in this industry anymore other than their own personal end being concerned and it's kind of divided fan groups up into thin sliced blocks that are separate and distinct from one another and no matter how many hyped up shows come out that try to bridge the gaps between them and become a blockbuster one will invariably always end up alienating the other. You could say this for any entertainment industry mind you but with anime's audience being so small it can ill afford anything but a united front appeal in the long run going forward and the only sorts of works accomplishing that right now are the original movie projects.

Feel free to see this as just some mindless rant in any case, I wouldn't be surprised if people do.
PeacingOutMar 15, 2015 1:52 AM
Mar 15, 2015 1:58 AM
May 2007
waijuuhachi said:
Mirorin said:

I feel like they probably made a mistake in posting that info. The live action movie looks to be completely unrelated.

I didn't even add that line and I wondered if it's true. The info is indeed unrelated to the manga.
The 2008 movie is a live-action adaptation of a completely different romance novel related to JUNON.
同級生 (2008年の映画)
Mar 15, 2015 2:37 AM

Dec 2009
More BL is a good news for me. Looking forward to it~

Mar 15, 2015 6:19 AM

Aug 2008
A-1 Boys Loving Pictures... Dear god I didn't expect them to fall even lower than they already have...

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Mar 15, 2015 6:24 AM

Jan 2009
I probably would get a little excited if it wasn't for this: A-1 Pictures.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Mcxgamecaster_YT »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

19 by BirdyTheMighty »»
2 hours ago

» Q2 2024 Anime & Manga Licenses

Snow - Apr 5

2 by alpha_shadow »»
7 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

6 by rikazkhan »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.