Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2009 12:46 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
tsubasaloverNov 29, 2009 4:18 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 29, 2009 8:46 PM

May 2008
funny episode, Ryogoku (Roppongi) was hilarious xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 30, 2009 12:31 AM

Sep 2008
The guy's room really cracked me up.

My favourite character so far is still the dog =.=;
He's the most normal one in the train.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Nov 30, 2009 3:56 AM

Apr 2009
this episode reminds me a bit of otomen. (I mean, that guy IS an otomen)
somehow, I think roppongi will be a hero in later episodes.
Nov 30, 2009 12:45 PM

Jun 2008
Yeah,that guy reminded me of Otomen too...just like Masamune Asuka-kun!Even so,I was really shocked when I saw that guy's room...pink and hearts?!OMG,everything but not that!!>.< .Although,my favourite part was the stufflle part,OMG it was hilarious and Tsukishima being Roppongi:I'm Roppongi,don't make talk too much LOL.
Nov 30, 2009 1:27 PM

Aug 2008
I liked the shuffle. I kind of wish that was the whole episode since Shinjuku as Tochou was so funny. As of right now, I don't really care for Roppongi getting all the spotlight. He's too boring, and it feels forced...especially since they still haven't picked up on that episode a few weeks ago.
Nov 30, 2009 1:37 PM

Feb 2009
At the beginning of this, I thought someone broke Roppongi (having him talk so much), but now I understand, he's still my favorite character! ^_^

And this episode was the best, I loved this guy who loved cute things, especially when he said to imagine Toucho being good at embroidery, lol.
DarcyDNov 30, 2009 5:51 PM

Dec 2, 2009 2:11 AM

Jun 2008
Why would it not surprise me if Tocho WAS good at embroidery?XD

This episode was silly and funny. The shuffle was brilliant. <3
Dec 2, 2009 4:14 AM

Oct 2009
So there was a confusion and a man entered this time. The little arguments between Ryogoku trying to act like Shiodome and Shiodome acting like Shinjuku was a good laugh. So is Sakuraba being bullied by the Japanese society as being a creep/not fit for a girl because he is not manly enough and likes too much cute things? From 18:20 to 20:20 words like "Accepting yourself is loving yourself" was quite a good moral thing to me.
noteDhero said:
I liked the shuffle too. I kind of wish that was the whole episode since Shinjuku as Tochou was so funny.

Yeah the shuffle was good but I liked other ones than you. :P
noteDhero said:
As of right now, I don't really care for Roppongi getting all the spotlight. He's too boring, and it feels forced...especially since they still haven't picked up on that episode a few weeks ago.
They still have that watch and strange station to explain about Roppongi was it?
francismeunierDec 2, 2009 4:19 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 2, 2009 6:31 AM

Aug 2008
MrsChaos42 said:

...I thought the same thing.
Dec 2, 2009 4:12 PM
Jun 2008
I didn't really think of Roppongi as "the quiet one" until they pointed it out, I just thought he was the nice one. Still my favourite character.
Dec 20, 2009 2:01 AM

Apr 2008
haha~ i knew it that the man's problem would be most likely that .. cant be is his girlfriend's interest

Apr 12, 2010 4:31 PM

Dec 2008
It reminded me of Otomen too there. It cracked me up. I really liked the shuffle too. This episode made me smile and chuckle quite a bit.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Dec 8, 2010 7:40 PM

Aug 2009
noteDhero said:
MrsChaos42 said:

Same here.

Shuffle was the best part. The series was crap in the first 5 episodes but now somehow, it's redeeming itself.
Jun 10, 2012 4:01 PM

Nov 2011
Jun 16, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2011
Smochi said:

Maybe too much shoujo. I thought "What?? He isn't good at embroidery??" I would not be surprised. :3

Roppongi. <3
He's so cute. XD
Jul 3, 2012 5:57 PM

Jul 2009
Haha, good episode XD Tocho shines again huh? :P Problem with liking cute things and what's "expected" of him ... a very real problem I think. I knew that he was going to stop the destruction of his room and that it would work out OK, but it's an important lesson here. His room was pretty intense lol O_O The stuffed toys were cute but his BED OMG LOL O_O
Shuffle was freaking HILARIOUS XD They should do that more often huh? :P
So the "proper" guest gets on next episode it seems ... hrm ;P
I hope they resolve the "trouble" and the reason behind everything soon ... D;
As for Roppongi, yea I noticed he was repeating everyone lol. I'm pretty much indifferent on him but I agree that forcing him to talk more seems ... well, forced D; I dunno, I don't think they should ruin his character like that :P He's a "mystery" with his watch and stuff ... :P
Aug 30, 2012 11:32 AM

Jun 2010
I looved this episode
They should take in more male customers! I bet it won't happen, though x(
Feb 24, 2013 9:20 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
francismeunier said:
So there was a confusion and a man entered this time. The little arguments between Ryogoku trying to act like Shiodome and Shiodome acting like Shinjuku was a good laugh. So is Sakuraba being bullied by the Japanese society as being a creep/not fit for a girl because he is not manly enough and likes too much cute things? From 18:20 to 20:20 words like "Accepting yourself is loving yourself" was quite a good moral thing to me.

Yeees Shiodome is so cute whenever he complained that he doesn't act the way Ryougoku portrayed him XD And Shinjuku acting as Tochou and saying "it's getting wider" LOL. Then of course, Roppongi and his awkward acting trying to be Ryougoku. I laughed a lot during the shuffle.

This episode's theme was nice. Again, it's not a theme that hasn't been explored already, but I think they made it very refreshing. It was hilarious when Sakuraba saw Tokugawa and hugged him. His room was almost over the top too with all the cuteness. The scene where Sakuraba is in the dark and all the stations take turn to say something was very nice. At the end of the episode, I was smiling, especially at how Sakuraba was extremely talkative.
Dec 16, 2013 5:49 AM

Jul 2012
Cute episode. Liked the whole "roleplaying as each other" scene.

k0k0 said:
noteDhero said:
MrsChaos42 said:

Same here.

^

More topics from this board

» Taken off of Crunchyroll

tinywoodenrobot - Aug 15, 2023

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:01 PM

» Miracle Train Question?

haihaig - Feb 26, 2017

1 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2009

24 by Maou_heika »»
Feb 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2009

33 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 15, 2009

19 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.