Forum Settings
Forums

The most annoying anime character... who and why?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2014 4:50 PM

Mar 2014
Goku from Dragon ball it is the most annoying anime character ever cuz' he was a monkey or what ever in (?)1st season..but sorry for Dragon ball fans!

Aug 9, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2014
SachiAyame said:
Goku from Dragon ball it is the most annoying anime character ever cuz' he was a monkey or what ever in (?)1st season..but sorry for Dragon ball fans!

What? I don't even understand your comment
Aug 9, 2014 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
SachiAyame said:

....The fuck is this shit!?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 9, 2014 7:37 PM

Mar 2012
Coming from a Railgun-first watcher: Touma Kamijou of Index fame.
He just literally pops out of nowhere from being a seemingly minor character and hijacks the MC's story. They could have at least introduced him more as a important character because they apparently assumed everyone who was watching Railgun watched Index first.
I still don't get why people here think that 'bridge scene' was so great. Maybe because you got used to this watered-down Emiya Shirou-clone by watching/reading Index first?

It ruined what was a fantastically dark arc for me.

This secondary reason is more shallow, but his character design just rubs the wrong way for me with his uninspired tacky hairstyle to his facial expressions. xD
Aug 9, 2014 8:38 PM
Mar 2014
Makoto - School Days (I don't think I need to explain this)
Seryuu - Akame ga Kill (I've read a lot of the manga so if you're watching the anime you won't know what I'm talking about, but from all the characters in this anime she is the one that I hope got killed in almos every chapter).
Apr 5, 2015 6:38 PM
Apr 2015
Nagisa Furukawa from CLANNAD all the way! Kyoto Animation did a good job with adding little more character depth but not enough to make her a favorite or anywhere close to it. In the visual novel, her route was so boring I fell asleep several times in it. Sure she was sweet and caring, but that was pretty much all. She had such a self pitying attitude it drove me insane. There's actually a route in the VN that Tomoyo and Nagisa's routes intertwine, in where Tomoya is actually in love with Tomoyo but because he doesn't want to get in her way of pursuing her dreams; he decides it's best to go with the latter. And therefore, After Story comes.
Apr 5, 2015 6:49 PM

Nov 2012
Mikasa
Apr 5, 2015 7:29 PM

Jan 2015
Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto
Suzaku from Code Geass
Near and Mello from DN
Nagisa from Clannad
and many more..
Apr 5, 2015 8:40 PM

Apr 2013
shinji from nge
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Apr 6, 2015 12:17 PM
Oct 2014
mako from kill la kill is objectively the worst character in any form of media, let alone anime.
Apr 6, 2015 12:43 PM

Sep 2014
Here are some:

Nina Einstein from Code Geass.

Rossiu from Gurren Lagann.

Slaine from Aldnoah Zero.
Appreciator of OST and purveyor of Fate series goods.
Apr 6, 2015 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
1. Masao Murasako (Shiki) - for all the people who saw Shiki, you know what I feel ): for the other, there's a small explication: crossed a 6 years old mentality with an emo slender man: you get Masao. His utility in the anime? Complain. "Oh, at the end you'll discover that he had a really hard life, blabla". No. NO. He's just there to piss us off ! End of the story!
2. Mamoru (Shingekai Yori) - I'm currently watching this anime. And damn, how far can Mamoru can be a pussy? In a certain way I feel like the creator try to make me feel pity for him, but he just annoyes me.
3. Raki (Claymore) - He ruined the end. He fucked everything.
There's probably more, but they don't come up in my mind for now!
Note: even though these characters were annoying for me, those were great animes!
*sorry for my English
Apr 6, 2015 2:44 PM

Aug 2014
Thrilla2k10 said:
Alphonse from FMA because he kept on interfering with Ed during critical times which annoyed me.
Also Suzaku from Code Geass for the same reason..

Very True
Apr 6, 2015 6:39 PM

Dec 2013
Katz from Zeta Gundam. Anyone who has seen Zeta should know why.
Apr 6, 2015 6:41 PM

Feb 2014
Raki in Claymore (anime) ruined the ending for me.
Where the fuck did Monday go?
Apr 6, 2015 6:47 PM

May 2012
hanano sumire from chihayafuru because her sole purpose in life is to appeal to mashima
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Apr 6, 2015 7:10 PM

May 2014
Misaki from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. I don't know why people like her.

Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. I find her shyness very annoying.
yamihime27Apr 6, 2015 7:18 PM
Apr 6, 2015 7:15 PM

Jan 2015
All characters from Your Lie in April
Damn I wished they were all dead at the end
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 6, 2015 10:18 PM
Dec 2009
mvge said:
mako from kill la kill is objectively the worst character in any form of media, let alone anime.

OK, dude, you need to understand the difference between fact and opinion. Mako is definitely not the worst character ever and it's certainly not objective. What she is, though, is a polarizing character, meaning there are just as many people who love her (like myself) as there are who hate her. In other words, she can't possibly be objectively the worst if peoples opinions are split on her,get it?
Aug 5, 2015 12:47 PM
Aug 2015
Yuka from 11eyes, i cant belive that people really like her... I just wanna punch her
Aug 5, 2015 12:57 PM

Jan 2015
Shinji ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Aug 5, 2015 1:04 PM

Jan 2009
Megumi Shimizu and Masao Murasako from Shiki no contest.
Everytime one of them was on screen I felt like clawing my eyes out.
Then as if that wasn't enough, they talk and oh boy it's just get even worse...
These 2 pretty much ruined the whole series. Without these 2 it would have been an okay series, but no thanks to these 2 I started to hate Shiki as whole.
Not to mention the barely contribute anything to the main plot. Pretty much everything they accomplish could have been done by some random nameless charater.
Ugh just remembering them hurts, I need whiskey or something
_PeksiAug 5, 2015 1:14 PM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Aug 5, 2015 1:09 PM

Aug 2015
I'd say pretty much every single character from School Days. But specifically Makoto.
Aug 5, 2015 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
Every tsundere character...

and shirou.
Aug 5, 2015 4:23 PM
Aug 2015
Miss from Death Note. Although she's probably meant to be annoying but She still drove me crazy
How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.
-The Undertaker, Kuroshitsuji
Aug 6, 2015 12:03 AM

Nov 2013
Griffith because he did everything wrong.
You all need to watch Nami.

Aug 6, 2015 12:10 AM

Aug 2012
Gasai Yuno - Mirai Nikki, Such a boring and stupid character.
Aug 6, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2015
Erin from Attack on Titan, the reasons are pretty obvious. He was so annoying I dropped the series my first time watching it.

Gon from HxH (2011) is a great character but sometimes he pisses me off with his clear selfishness and carelessness

Trophy for most annoying goes to Nagisa from Clannad.
VN > Anime for this one reason
Aug 6, 2015 12:29 AM

Dec 2013
Karadzic said:
Aug 6, 2015 12:44 AM

Jul 2015
-Sakura and Sasuke from Naruto. I cannot for the life of me stand those two characters. Sakura is quite the spaz and crybaby, and Sasuke is just.. asshole of the century.

-Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji. My God, this girl needs to get ahold of herself and her emotionally manipulative personality.

-Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin. I do realize that plenty of people love this character, because she's 'badass and whatnot' but for crying out loud woman! Hop off of Eren's dick will you? He doesn't need your assistance every 10 seconds.

-Orihime from Bleach. All I can say about her is that she's a useless character, and she calls out for Ichigo like a mantra.

-Alois from Kuroshitsuji II. I've just started watching and

-Misa from Death Note. Yet ANOTHER blonde bimbo that I've grown to dislike. When Light said he'd never wanted to hit a woman until now, he should've smacked the hoe.

-Danzo from Naruto. He is probably the second biggest douchebag from this anime.

-The Konoha Council. These two old bags of bones were so hellbent on sticking to their shitty 'olden day tradition' and never personally approved of what Tsunade suggested they do. But, it's not like they had a choice, 'cause

-Ino from Naruto. Another Sa(tan's Spawn)suke worshipper.

-Kitss from Shingeki no Kyojin. Man, what a basket case.

-Varona from Durarara!!x2 She is so obsessed with Shizuo and I honestly hope she doesn't fall for him and vice versa.

anime listmanga listprofile

Aug 6, 2015 12:59 AM

Jun 2010
HandsomeMan said:

and shirou.

DAMN RIGHT! I hate tsundere characters!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2015 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
The entire cast of Pupa. That shit is cancerous, dog.
Aug 6, 2015 2:03 AM

Aug 2015
Naruto
Aug 6, 2015 3:06 AM

Mar 2015
I don't know if I already said this but those two idiots from Kemono no Souja Erin.

Apparently they weren't even in the source material. Production I.G. dropped the ball on that adaptation.
Aug 6, 2015 3:55 AM

Dec 2010
HandsomeMan said:

^This, along with the following:

1. Alfreed (Arslan Senki) - serves no purpose whatsoever to the show. Just being an annoying girl who can't keep her eyes and hands off Narsus.
2. Nao (Charlotte) - annoying bitch who thinks her situation and reasons justify her actions.
3. Yuki (Gakkou Gurashi) - trying to escape reality by acting like a spoiled brat, which in turn exposes her friends to more danger.
4. Ageha (Kyoukai no Rinne) - another one who can't keep her eyes and hands off the MC (Rinne). It's annoying how she always assumes that he likes her. Plus, she's stupid.
5. Erina (Shokugeki no Souma) - absolutely a bitch, also a tsundere.
6. Mine (Akame ga Kill) - a tsundere so she automatically becomes annoying.
7. Enju (Black Bullet) - a loli with an annoying personality, also overly dramatic. Too clingy to Rentarou.
8. Yano (Bokura ga Ita) - can't leave Yamamoto alone despite having a girlfriend because he had sex with her once. Dafuq?
9. Yamamoto (Bokura ga Ita) - Do I need to explain this? lol
10. Raki (Claymore) - extremely annoying throughout the anime, especially at the ending, ugh.
11. Misa (Death Note) - stupid Yagami fanatic.
12. Shirou (F/SN) - similar to Raki's personality.
13. Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) - stupid, naive, and stupid. Also stupid.
14. Yui (Fushigi Yuugi) - will you really believe a man you've just met over your bestfriend of many years? Even more stupid than Miaka.
15. Akira (Higashi no Eden) - had a stupid reason for erasing his memories.
16. Mako (Kill la Kill) - her repetitive jokes are annoying.
17. Kurumi (Kimi ni Todoke) - jealous motherfucker made the show even more annoying that it was.
18. Almost all female characters in Parasyte for being extremely stupid, especially Murano and Kana.
19. Lenessia (Log Horizon) - made the show boring with her existence. She was just an annoying princess.
20. Almost everyone from Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji because they're unrealistic, especially Erika.
21. Shinoa (Owari no Seraph) - her teasing was annoying and wasn't even funny.
22. Mika (Psycho Pass 2) - most annoying character among this lot. Served no purpose to the anime other than introduce more problems to Akane and the others. Also self-righteous despite being just a dog of the Sybil system. I'd happily give a score of 9 or 10 if a Psycho Pass sequel includes her having a horrible death.
23. Megumi (Shiki) - annoying yandere bitch who didn't even bat an eye when she

24. Hikari (Special A) - her naivete was annoying.
25. Asuna (SAO) - I thought she'd be a badass but she turned out to be just another cliche damsel in distress.
26. Anise (Tales of the Abyss) - indirectly contributed to the death of

27. Lisa (Zankyou no Terror) - another one who served no purpose to the anime. Just your typical plot device. Caused even more problems to Nine and Twelive in addition to being utterly useless.
28. Mahiro (Zetsuen no Tempest) - "You're my bestfriend so it's okay and we're good even if you betray me." Dafuq, bruh?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2015 4:21 AM

Aug 2014
Well, my top annoying characters.
GrisailleAug 6, 2015 6:49 AM
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 25, 2015 2:13 PM
Jan 2015
Acoeur from Kiddy Girl And:Can't stand her voice or her personnality

Makoto from school Days:I still want to kill him even if he's aleready dead

Pikachu from pokemon:That stupid rat is too overrated

Lissana from Fairy Tail: Im not a NaLu fan but i just think that her return was useless

Jellal from Fairy Tail: I know alot of people love him but i just can't forgive that bastard

Kokone from Aikatsu: She is soooo self-centered but that's her parents fault for spoiling her.

Sakura from Naruto/Naruto shuppiden: useless and annoying

There's still a whole lot more but these are on my top list.
Aug 25, 2015 2:22 PM

Mar 2015
suzumiya haruhi. slap her kyon! SLAP THAT GIRL!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 25, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
http://myanimelist.net/character/7955/Itsuki_Takeuchi from initial d is the most annoying peson on earth. MC from stay night is also terrible.
Brace yourself.

Soon as LotGH 2017 comes out. The anime community is going to become so cancerous you will need to take cover and hide.
Aug 25, 2015 2:33 PM

Apr 2015
LilGreasyKid said:
The entire cast of Pupa. That shit is cancerous, dog.

Yoyoyo slow down, there are some people that liked pupa don't be rude now
Aug 25, 2015 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
Raki - from Claymore
I can't stand a crying little piece of shit like him, especially in a show with powerful women fighting demons and each other to the death and he just cries and acts like a needy, love-struck girl.
Read Toriko!
Aug 25, 2015 8:13 PM

Sep 2014
DEFINITELY Emiya Shirou from the Fate series
His sense of justice just puts everyone else at risk and he doesn't seem to get it when they tell him that there's no point in him fighting
Ugh.
Aug 25, 2015 8:15 PM

Aug 2015
Alois Trency (Kuroshitsuji 2): he's simply the worst rich kid ever plus he's a psycho who like to torture her maid for no reason and ask for her clothes just to see her naked!
Amaimon (Ao No Exorcist): he's ridiculus and don't care about anything and anyone plus he's like one of the most loved characters for what reason exactly? Can some one seriouly explain this to me...
Renge (Ouran High School Host Club): she's sooo annoying! She's like the worst otaku in anime ever!
Lonely...Iam so lonely...
Aug 25, 2015 8:16 PM

Jul 2015
Zer01 said:
Karadzic said:
Aug 25, 2015 8:18 PM
Jul 2015
Maka Albarn.

I dropped Soul Eater because I can't stand her.
Aug 25, 2015 8:18 PM

Mar 2014
Aug 25, 2015 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
Misa Amane

Her personality is a bit too much.
Aug 26, 2015 6:24 AM

Jul 2015
Kamiya Kaoru from Runrouni Kenshin takes the cake for me...

honorable mentions:
Sakura from Naruto
Nami from One Piece
Chi Chi from DBZ
Lucy from Fairy Tail

I just noticed those are all females...

a few males just to be fair:
Ging Freecss from Hunter x Hunter
Tsunayoshi Sawada from Hitman Reborn
Shingo from Prison School
Aug 26, 2015 6:41 AM

Apr 2011
Can't say he's annoying just yet, but it seems that this Wataru Ryouta guy might be one hell of a contender for this by the time I'm done with Shigatsu. Just an example; one of his best friends starts showing signs of recovery from a psychological problem. His response? "She's beautiful". Charming, isn't he?
Aug 26, 2015 7:55 AM
Jun 2015
I don't usually hate annoying characters. I hate ones that have stupid choice/actions or a personality I hate.

However, I do think that Yamada from Dangan Ronpa was annoying. I didn't hate him but his character was too insult weaboos and that's it. Sure, he

but besides from that, he didn't have a role and I just found him annoying. Even his character design makes me wanna puke.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do some people watch anime in 1.5x or 2x speed?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

31 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

» Opinion on yaoi ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

draculalover666 - Jan 20, 2022

319 by Memore »»
1 minute ago

» What Will It Take for You to Quit Anime?

Dragevard - 8 hours ago

34 by Zarutaku »»
7 minutes ago

» What are the modern beginner-friendly Anime for each genre?

Dragevard - 9 hours ago

11 by Otakupervert890 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top Favorited Anime

LittleStar - Yesterday

32 by mshfqtny »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.