Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 23 24 [25]
Feb 9, 2011 4:39 PM

Aug 2010
Sotoriel

Avatar/Signature and Profile Picture-
cute sig ive been meaning to read that manga
nice profile pic too, it's Japan right????

Favorite Manga-
hmm the only one i've read is Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan and it's so sad :"(
i've heard of all of the others since they r pretty popular

Favorite Characters-
the only one i really know is Sawako-chan and she's one of my faves too

Favorite People-
Hayao Miyazaki is a genius and should be in everyones faves *_*
love Paku Romi as Natsume <3

About Me-
really nice picture, it gives off a calm feeling and i like the quote at the top ^^
Feb 9, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2009
CrystalLake

Nice photo-shopping on the avatar/sig, gives a nice vibe thou i dont like badges in the sig area just kills the picture for me. Profile pic is also done in the same fashion, but of Miku and a nice pic of her too.

Anime/Manga List

we share a few Anime like Cencoroll,My Neighbor Totoro and Bakemonogatari but we dont have any manga similarities. the list style could use some work, its just black i guess its easy on the eyes at night could use some art thou.

Favorites

Spirited Away - great Anime, great movie in general. i want it on bluray so badly
Samurai Champloo - a good series and great music too, rip to the composer who passed not to long ago
Maka Albarn - i like Makas style. pretty slick death meister if i do say so myself
Shizuo Heiwajima and Mugen - both badasses, and both dont take shit from nobody hahaha
Hayao Miyazaki - yes is a genius and yes should be in everyones faves. 100% agrreed!

About Me and Blogs

Ahh nice big pic of Miku, very cute too. your first anime was a Hayao Miyazaki movie very nice start mine was DBZ :p/ i think we can both agree Cencoroll has some great music, a sequel is coming on you know what that means more supercell!! urghhh i really dont like the squiby crap, w/e i suppose.you have a nice track record of profile pictures in your blog, they are all very awesome.

Overall

Nice, you show good effort in your profile. thou you should maybe spice up your lists as they are very dull :D
suprhiroFeb 9, 2011 7:51 PM
Feb 10, 2011 7:01 AM

Jan 2009
Badhiro

Signature and Avatar//
I don't know why, but I really like it. It works. And plus, I really like how the image isn't err... horizontal, there, that's the word, haha.

Profile Picture//
Damn, now I'm curious to know where the series is from. It looks really interesting, and I like the art. The monster in the background kind of reminds me of a mutated version of Mike Wasowski from Monster's Inc... xD

Favorite Anime//
Alas, I have not watched any of the series, but I've heard very good comments about TTGL, Welcome to the NHK!, and Eureka Seven. I'd say you have a pretty good taste in anime though, so kudos.

Favorite Characters//
Nozomu's a very interesting character, haha. I find him comedic. xD
Kamina? Kamina. Epic? Yes.
Yuki Nagato is probably my favorite character (along with Kyon) from the Haruhi Suzumiya series. I don't know why, but I just like how apathetic she is.
Teletha I don't really have much of an opinion of. I like her character design though. :X
Roy is amazing! xD I love him so much.
Mio is overrated, but I give major props to the designers of her character for making her a lefty bassist, lmao. That's pretty much the only reason why I love her. Other than that, moe moe kyun can die. :<
Black★Gold Saw is pretty epic. I like her character design more than Black★Rock Shooter for some reason.

Favorite People//
I HATE Aya Hirano. I just find her voice to be really annoying.
Johnny Yong Bosch is another one I don't particularly like. Though kudos to him for taking a lot of interesting roles.
Yoko Kanno's brilliant. I absolutely love her music.
Miyazaki's a genius. End of story.
And Utada Hikaru is love. xD Though I'm kind of sad that she's on hiatus.

About Me//
I like it. It's simple, but it's really nice.
Aug 9, 2011 7:31 AM

Aug 2009
@Sotoriel

Looks pretty decent. I have no clue who that may be, or maybe you drew it yourself by any chance? I think it looks cheerful, decent, simple and you're easy to recognise.

Profile picture
Again, no clue who that may be. xD It is alright, not very outstanding. It looks a bit vintage-ish and like it's made with watercolor.

Anime list
I think you like various kinds of anime, I can't make much out of it. You like comedy, action, mysterious and moving anime? xD I do to yet we don't have much in common... :P

I don't read manga, so I'll skip that part.

Favorites
Spirited away and Pokemon are the only anime of your favorite anime that I've seen. Spirited away was an decent amusing anime, but not outstanding to me. Pokemon, well I thought it was alright when a kid.

From your favorite characters I only know Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. She was an alright character, shy, a bit strange, but a very good person with a good heart. A bit too emotional for my taste.

Paku Romi has got an awesome voice! I don't know why but it just is. =)

About me section
There is not much to say since there is not much text, it's very simple and it looks neat.
DymoniaAug 9, 2011 7:35 AM
Aug 12, 2011 5:20 PM

Jan 2009
@Naevia-Faeleth

Avatar/Signature: It looks great, pleasant blue-green colors. No signature, not a big deal, but a matching signature would be nice.

Profile Picture: Pretty, mysterious girl, with soft lips. Not my kind of style, has no effect on me.

Lists design: Standard dark design. Pretty simple, which is a plus, you don't get your eyes hurting.

Favorite anime: Stories I only heard about, never seen them. Can't really get the pattern of your liking by them. But they're not bad.

Favorite manga: I've read Claymore, still reading, nice piece, though takes too long for the chapters to be published. Great art, nice characters.

Favorite characters: Soi Fon is the only one I know by watching, strange type, has weakness for another woman, also has one of the interesting weapons in the story. Others are from the show I did not watch, but they all are main characters.

Favorite People: Some names I know, some names I had to check out in order to see what they did. Basically the ones that voice your favorites =)

About me section: Pretty clean. Has a personality type analyses. Pretty much tells about you in a very actual way.
Aug 15, 2011 11:44 AM

Apr 2009
@LiarK

Avatar / profile picture / signature - the forum avatar is a bit on the stylish side, and it certainly does look pretty good. The shadow could use a small increase of opacity (that way it would be a bit more grey). In overall, it's really nice though. The signature consists of two elements. The first one - 'recently watched' is rather plain and simple (uses the MAL tool, not the outside source), but thanks to being kept in the grey scale it does look good. And the second elements is a userbar, it looks good, but I can't really digest animated userbars so whatever... but sure, objectively speaking, it's as nice as the rest. And finally, the profile picture - plain, but given the nature of the rest of the design, it fits the profile perfectly.

Favorites - My, my... it's really rare to see someone with so much common sense and such refined tastes. I can only applaud and say "nice favs there!" - as long as we're talking about anime series, since I'm not really into manga and haven't read even as much as 10-15 of them, so I'll just keep silence through that section.
Ok, we're past manga, and arriving to favorite characters. I know two of them, so I can only feel ashamed and say - from your anime favs I can say that you most likely wouldn't have added here characters unworthy of that. And your favorite people are creators of famous titles, so despite me not knowing them, they must be people who have put a fair share of effort into the industry.

About me - a tad of a let-down, I'd say - I had expected more grey-scaled arts, but apart from a "life spent on anime" counter, a profile visits counter and a note about languages, there's nothing else. I encourage you to add something more - even a few pictures would do the trick.

List design - hands down, a truly great-looking lifting of the list. Simple, sure, but in that simplicity there's more captivation than you would expect to find around those flashy, colorful designs. Job well done!

Anime ratings/scores - on the high-- very high side. A lot of 10/10s, but on the other side - not many bad series you've got there, on your list, so it justifies that a bit.

Clubs - no randomly joined clubs in order to obtain cards or anything, you are in those which have something to offer/plays well with your interests. That's more than worth of praising.

And that would be all - no offence and so forth, those are my personal feelings, which were a bit biased by me trying to be objective. Cheers.

Aug 15, 2011 1:17 PM

Aug 2011
@Blackiris

Pretty avatar. Don't have much else to say about it. Not too familiar with Vocaloid, but I can see from your profile that you like that quite a bit. I like Black Rock Shooter's character design quite a bit, but that's as much as I've delved into that realm :P

About me:
Amazing effort and depth to elaborate on who you are. I can see that you're a very creative person, and resonate with Vocaloid characters, as well as music. I didn't even know you could introduce flash in there. Great gob.

Favorites:
I can see that you have interesting tastes, liking Haibane Renmei and Darker Than Black as your favorite animes. You must like original animes, which I smile at :)
You like osaka from Azumanga! Yay! Seems like you like odd people, that's good, heheh. I don't have much to say about the rest. They aren't characters that I know much about except Rin and Haruhi. They're cool, but wouldn't be in my own favorites.

Anime List:
Decent list of animes. You seem to rate them a bit lower than I do... except for School days, I gave that piece of crap a 3. You gave toradora a 5 which I find odd, well especially when comparing it to School Days. But I'm guessing it's unoriginality gives it a lower score? Well, I'm just guessing. You have intriguing tastes anyway. And... You have a decent amount of anime in your repertoire. We have a compatibility of 70% for over 40 shared animes. Not bad.. I guess :P

Manga:
You're more into anime like me it seems. Can't say much about manga.
WindDashAug 15, 2011 1:29 PM
Aug 15, 2011 2:48 PM

Jun 2011
@ WindDash

Avatar and Profile pic - Nice picture, not much to say. It doesn't have anything good or bad on it. For your profile picture: I like it, quite a lot, actually. The girl looks like she leaped off a two story building and is ready to kick ass.

About Me: It doesn't say much, you've said what you're fan of and then there's a picture of two cat people. It doesn't go into depth on what type of person you are nor does it go into disturbing detail about you. Short and simple, but I do like about me's with detail, sorry. :o

Favourites: Berserk is truly amazing, so I can agree with you there. Death Note and Nodame is good stuff too. You've good enough tastes. Character wise, looks like you're into the upbeat and funky females. (Noda, Yuffie, ect.) And you've no favourite people? Really? Is there no director/author/artist/voice actor you're remotely a fan of? :P

Lists: Plain Design, but that doesn't really matter. I see you watch things that you like since I'm observing a lot of high scores here and there. Oh, you dropped Kemonozume! That show was awesome! Well, to each their own, haha. More of an anime fan than manga fan than considering how little you read.
SanguisAug 15, 2011 2:54 PM
Aug 15, 2011 3:05 PM

Jun 2011
Avatar: Don't know it but it looks cool.

Profile Pic. PERSONA<3

About me: Well informing on your personality and anime traits. Pretty good.

Favorites:
Anime: All I've seen is Baccano!. But I am thinking of watch Eureka 7

Manga: I don't read manga so ya....

Characters: All seem good. Seems like you like Persona.

People: You have Queen. AUTO-WIN

Lists: Pretty good.
Nothing really to bitch about.
Aug 15, 2011 3:17 PM

Aug 2009
@Sanguis

Avatar and Profile Pic: Nice Aigis avatar, def like the artwork. Of course, P3 MC sweetens it. Nice to see a fellow Persona fan, but I guess I see that a lot here anyway xD

About Me: Very detailed, I suppose that's more than enough for people to get to know you a little better :P Seems we have similar tastes in music, most notably your comment on Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black haha.

List: Like the background, pretty stylish look to the character designs, though maybe it should've been bigger or stretched out to cover the black list background. The text should be a different color so that it's easier to see, but for the most part, it works. Lol good on you that you read a lot of manga. I don't. I barely do so.

Favorite anime: I'm definitely enjoying the first 3 eps of Baccano, and Last Exile is still on my On-Hold list for the longest time. I don't know if I'm still interested on checking it out, but my friend keeps nagging me about it. Maybe you can convince me to pick it up again :P

Favorite characters: Persona 4 is one of my all-time favorite games, but man Yosuke is quite the asshole. I mean seriously, the things he's said to various characters, notably Kanji...well, he's a jerk. I don't really hate him, but I don't really care for him much because of it.

Signature: Lol I wonder if we'll ever see Part 5 of the Himdaisy comic dub any time soon. We'll see I guess.

-----------

@IllegalCyrus: Avatar/Profile Pic: I have no idea where you got your avatar, so I can't really comment on that, but I will on your profile pic. It looks familiar, but nothing comes to mind even though it's clearly been seen in Cartoon Network before.

About Me: Short and sweet, don't really beat around the bush, nice. Nice picture lol, Monty Python was great back in the day.

Favorites: K-On was pretty fun, but it was just that for me. Nice that you have FMA, great series. I've only seen 3 eps of Baccano but so far it's good. Gurren Lagann was good, but I'm one of the few who didn't really think it was all that. It sure had its moments though. Good character list, Roy Mustang and Kamina are a plus and yes, Mio is cute.

List: Nice Yui background, though it's obstructed with your list. maybe make the tables more transparent? Idk.
dietmangoAug 15, 2011 3:24 PM
Aug 16, 2011 12:59 PM

Mar 2010
@dietmango

Avatar: nice detail I guess its from persona. Haven't played so I cant comment any more.

Profile pic: Nice. Makes you look dangerous IMO. Detail is good and colors fit well.

About me: plain but direct. gives enough info on you do get the idea.

favorites:
Haven't seen the first three. of course EVA is a good favorite for many. Suzumiya was also a great anime.
Asuka is a favorite for a lot, and a classic. hatake Kakashi is also a good favorite, as well as Nagato.
List: very nice background.
Aug 16, 2011 1:19 PM

Jan 2010
@natsukage

Avatar: I have no idea who she is, but I'm always wondering what she's drinking.

Profile Picture/Sig: The two eye colors are almost hypnotic. Whoa.

Favorite Anime: Haven't watched CLANNAD yet. It's supposed to make me cry? Other then that, Gintama is awesome, Air is classic Key, Higurashi is fun stuff, and I haven't touched Umineko yet.

Favorite Manga: I'd read the Claymore manga, but I'm not sure if I'd want more Raki. Does he get any more useful?

Favorite Characters: Gintoki's funny. Yukito...I thought he was okay, but I liked Misuzu's relationship with her mother more. Viral is always fun. Chidori Kaname...Isn't she supposed to be one hell of a ****blocker?

Favorite People: Tomokazu Sugita, TYPE-MOON, Key, yup.

About Me: Simple, straightforward, and it's from a visual novel I assume?

List: Whoa, crazy background. The black and red is a bit hard to read at some points, but it's Fate/Zero, so I can't really complain that much.
ShockedAug 16, 2011 1:34 PM
Aug 16, 2011 2:32 PM

Mar 2010
@Shocked
Avatar: nice expression, don't remember the source, but its a good one (by the way, my set is all from Sekien no Inganock)
Sig : LOL
Profile Pic: Gin is an excellent pic for profile. Not a care in the world, cool guy.

favorites:
Anime:
Of course gintama is one of the best. Aria never seen it, but it's supposedly good. .hacksign is a good favorite, excellent anime, especially music wise. Havent seen or heard about the rest

Characters:
Gin..no comment..hisui!! She's the best maid ever. Kiritsugu? Well, you have to like the kind of guy. Hisui and Kiritsugu are both rare IMO. haruhi is also a good favorite.

manga:
I wont comment.

People:
Of course type-Moon and Key are definitely great. and Lia is one of the best. She's not on my favorite simply because of space (which could be probably fixed) urobuchi is also the best :)

About me:
I feel it's a bit short. Not really enough details maybe. As for the images, well, they are all great games, played most of em, and I love seeing pictures of them.
List:
great picture of Aria. easy to read and simple.
Aug 16, 2011 2:38 PM

Mar 2011
@natsukage

I've always wondered who it was o.O and its pretty funny how you always mention tea in the other forums, the tea she's drinking does seem good:)

Profile pic
pretty awesome pic, I like it, especially the different color eyes, I wouldnt mind getting it myself in real life:)

Favorite Anime
Higurashi - I have not yet watched the second season, downloading it at the moment and finished the first season yesterday, I was all confused at the start/middle but everything fitted nicely afterwards, still a little confused but thats what the second season is for right?

Afterstory - also my favourite anime, It really is my top anime, I just like eveything about it

Air - Awesome anime too, it is close to being in my favourites but I think it just missed it somehow and i don't know why:P

Favorite Characters
Yukito, good male lead, good character and yeh
Fuko & Kaname are both Awesome characters, both their personalities are awesome

About me
i like the pics, you give some good information of yourself too to kind of know who and what type of person you are, well thats what the about me is about:P sigh i gotta put some information on the about me, about me up = =

Favorite People
Main of Gintama, actors from clannad and air, and for the last one i found out that Kaede from shuffle is the same actor as Mikuru from haruhi, wow

Clubs
Lol your quite the visual novel person:)
ArexAug 16, 2011 2:49 PM
Aug 16, 2011 8:13 PM

Jun 2011
@ Arex

Avatar / Signature / Profile Picture.
You've got a sexy angel with some melons on her for your forum avatar, I've never seen the anime myself but she seems like the likable type.
I'm not too sure what to think about your signature, you've got two girls from K-ON!, Senjougahara and another girl I don't know floating around in space. (?) Don't get me wrong, it looks nice and I think it fits since you like these characters.
You're profile picture is interesting to say at the least. The girl looks, well, odd and mysterious.

Favourite Anime/Characters/People
I see you like your harems. I've never seen Sekirei, but Clannad After Story and Angel Beats are good watches. Not my favourites, but still good watches.
Yuu from Ef - A tale of memories, I honestly disliked him. He was such mysterious bloke.
Elucia from The world only God knows, she's cute. I like her, she's pretty funny.
Mio and Azusa from K-ON!, Mio was oh-so epic. I didn't like Azusa, she felt like fifth and unneeded wheel to the group.
Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari, she is freakin' epic. I loved her and the way she threatened people with staplers.
I don't know anyone from your favourite people list, are they voice actors?

About me:
Doesn't say much, but it says you're a nice person under the cyan text I could barely read. x__x Nice pictures too, you really like those girls, huh? Overall it's kinda dull.

List Style:
OH BABY! Those are some melons those girls got there! The text is fairly hard to read, and when I do read it I find myself distracted by the breasts just hanging there, lol~
Aug 17, 2011 1:03 PM

Mar 2011
@Sanguis i've changed my profile quite alot now, edited and put a bit more about me in the about me, i think its alot better:)

pretty cool pic, dunno who it is

Profile pic
pretty cool pic again, and yet again i have no idea who it is>.> looks like its probably from an action anime, which i hardly watch these days

Favorite Anime
lol, only anime i've kind of seen is Eureka Seven but thats because it was on tv and i caught a few glimpse's of it at times, watched a few episodes but mecha is one of my least favourite genres:P but otherwise i was interested in its romance

Favorite Characters
lol wow.. so many characters but i don't know any = = sorry..

About me
OMG your from africa too:D? im also from there:) well right now, i've been living in South Africa since i was born but i'll be moving overseas next week for university:P Ehh afrikaans.. not one of my favourite languages, proud holder of 45% for afrikaans matric finals:D too bad our anime (favourite) tastes are different a bit, your anime favourites are mostly action/mecha and mine are romance/comedy/ecchi:P oh you do have romance too! The Signature-ish thing of your name is superrr cool, and i laughed when you said "I don't ride lions to school. ( Shocker, ain't it?! )" I love telling people that are overseas things like:"OMG I saw an elephant charge into someones house yesterday, usually it only happens in the other cities!" love what outsiders think of africa

Favorite People
Only ones I know is queen and Uverworld, Uverworld's songs are pretty awesome, i especially love d-techno life from bleach

Clubs
Lol quite the card type of person hey, all these clubs about cards, im only in one card club
ArexAug 17, 2011 1:10 PM
Aug 17, 2011 5:01 PM
Feb 2011
Nice one... it's Ikaros right?... is it just me or does the signature feels squished?

Profile pic:
have no idea who it is but like the colours :)

Favorite Anime:
Sekirei ftw ^_^ and Clannad to... haven't seen Angels Beats yet but planing to watch it
like your taste in anime

Favorite Characters:
The only one i know of is Mio, Azusa and Elucia... like all three of them ^.^

About me:
kinda confusing but like the girls ^_^ ...oh, "1993 The Year Legends Were Born"

Favorite People:
no strangers to me... Rie the Tsundere Queen, Aya has done many good roles, same with Youko and Saori (Musubi ^_^)

Clubs:
only club you and i share is Sekirei Lovers

List Design:
Kinda hard to read... but hey, you got the sekirei girls so... ^_^
Aug 17, 2011 5:17 PM

Nov 2009
@Thep

your avatar is sexy, and your sig's not half bad.....

Profile picture:
I was wondering if it's holo or some other wolf chic

Favorite Anime:
I only know few of them...

Favorite Characters:
you've got a nice set of characters, like shana, togame, and erza

About me:
An ordinary "about me" style, but still your set of favorite characters in your "about me" section makes up for it

Clubs:
you are part of 57 clubs, and it's all about anime girs and stuff...

List Design:
Picking Togame as you're Background was a nice choice!
Aug 17, 2011 5:36 PM
Feb 2011
@avaritia

your avatar looks good... but have no idea how it is, same with signature

Profile picture:
don't know who it is but look good... dark colours, hot girl...

Favorite Anime:
have seem them all but the only on of them i like is K-ON!

Favorite Characters:
Shana, Mio and Accelerator :)

About me:
Good one... that pic is kinda annoying :P

Clubs:

List Design:
K-ON! girls :)

crap think my list has bugged... it's suppose to be Shana on my anime list and C.C on manga :/
ThepAug 17, 2011 5:51 PM
Aug 17, 2011 5:50 PM

Aug 2011
@Thep

"your avatar looks good... but have no idea how it is, same with signature", simply the same.

Profile pic:
Looks good, don't know who it is.

Favorite anime:
Fairy Tail... I can't believe you like this generic bullsh*t. No offense.

Favorite chars:
I only know Erza. I don't hate her, but I don't think she was much of a character.

About me:

LOL @ "weather always sucks... most of the time" always or most of the time o_0 ??

NICE/HOT PIC *drools*

Clubs:
a bunch of them. I don't share any, 'cause I'm not in one...

List design:
Looks good.

I don't know how to put a list design T_T
Aug 17, 2011 6:19 PM

Jun 2011

Profile pic: Never seen the character but he looks badass

Favorite

Anime: One Piece I plan on watching
HNI doesn't seem interesting

Chars: Never seen any of those anime lol.

About me: My age. Nice.
Nice heavy metal listener.
LolWWE

List design: BEST EVER
Aug 17, 2011 6:50 PM

Jun 2011
@ IllegalCyrus

Avatar/Signature/Profile Picture
I can barely, just barely, see your avatar. "Made a contract for unlimited cake"? I don't get it.
Nice signature, telling your updates and whatnot, but the text is hard to read.
Nice profile pic, Sayaka was my favourite.

Favourite anime
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica, what can I say? It's SHAFT..They love making trippy stuff.
K-ON! I hated the music but the characters were too cute for me to drop it.
Fullmetal Alchemist, ENVYENVYENVY.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, I abhor Haruhi with a passion. I only watched that show for Itsuki.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, big ass mechas with giant drills. What's not to love?

Favourite characters
Sayaka and Homura: I felt so bad for Sayaka. She didn't deserve what happened to her. Homura on the other hand could go die in a hole for all I care, sorry.
Edward and Roy: Ed's my favourite midget. Roy's cool but I'm not much of a fan of him.
Mio and Yui: Yui's my favourite idiot, and I love Mio.
Minori: She is TOO CUTE! Tad annoying, tad lovable.
Kamina: He is the manliest character that ever lived.
Kyon and Haruhi: Hate Haruhi, but Kyon's alright.

About me
Simple and straightforward. And oh my goodness, is that what I think it is? Is that the motherfucking Monty Python and the Holy Grail I see there? Best movie ever.

List design
You really like your magical girls, huh?
Aug 17, 2011 7:30 PM

Aug 2011
seems cool and I see it a lot! :D

Profile Pic
Persona is awesome

Favorite Anime
Don't know any of them, but I heard baccano is good!

Favorite Characters
Don't recognize any of them, but that's because I don't know your favorite animes!

About Me
SQUARE ENIX IS AWESOME ! :'( I LOVED ADVENT CHILDREN and damn you wrote a lot. I also agree with the cartoons .. Ed'Edd'Eddy!!

Clubs
Cards

List Design
It's pretty nice, but lacking
Aug 17, 2011 11:28 PM

Jul 2011
@MoAjam

Don't know anything about the character, other than that he's from Code Geass. Looks pretty cool though.

Profile pic:
Very nice; I really like it. Don't think I recognise the character, but he vaguely reminds me of Kiba from Wolf's Rain.

Favourite anime:
I haven't seen Gundam or Code Geass, but I hear that they're both good. I've been planning to watch Code Geass for ages now but still haven't gotten around to watching it.

Favourite characters:
I don't recognise any apart from Saber and Shinji. I've only watched around half of FSN and didn't particularly like Saber, but her outfit just oozes awesomeness. I'd love to cosplay her one of these days! I don't really have much to say about Shinji; I don't really like or dislike him. His hair irritates me a lot though, hahaha.

About me:
I feel that a good soundtrack is essential to my enjoyment of any series, so I'm definitely similar to you in that regard. I don't really read manga either, but that's because I'm too poor to buy it and can't stand reading it online.

Clubs:
English dubs, huh? I don't usually like them, but it makes me happy when I find one that's actually done well.

List design:
Just the default. I like it because it's easy to read and I mainly find different list designs gaudy and unnecessary.
Aug 18, 2011 3:42 AM
Feb 2011
looking good, a little too small

Profile pic:
samme as avatar?... and too small

Favorite Anime:
don't know any of them

Favorite Characters:
same here

About me:
kinda like mine

Favorite People:
Takahiro has some good roles

Clubs:
isn't in any of them

List Design:
none
Aug 18, 2011 6:12 AM

Mar 2011
Avatar is fine. The signature has good quality ;) would be better with the updates on the right :D

Profile pic:
Cute xD, same character on the bottom of the about me portfolio!

Favorite Anime:
Have not watched any of them.. Although I'm planning to watch Fairy Tail

Favorite Characters:
Charlotte and Shana are in my favourite character list ;) The rest I do not know. But they look like great choices

About me:
In a way also like mine, except has spoilers within spoilers :P tries to keep it simple and neat while also trying to entertain us. Which does in a way!

Favorite People:
Kugimiya Rie, Horie Yui.. Have the both :D I like your list.. Not surprised that it's all girls

Clubs:
Is a member of many fan clubs, Pretty much joined the general clubs MAL has to offer. Pretty much a true members of those clubs that joined with a purpose not for random memberships

List Design:
Shana themed, Very clever with the design here.. Colour fits in well with the flame-haired shana in the background. Does not have a preferred setting, An overall very pleasant list design!
Aug 18, 2011 8:49 AM
Jul 2009
Avatar kinda creeps me out xD Your signature is fine, though a bit unprofessional looking.

Profile Picture:
Pretty awesome looking. We both have defaults that have wings XD

Favorite Anime:
Haven't seen much of it, except School Rumble which was really fun and cute xD [One of my first anime]

Favorite Characters:
I don't know any of them except Harima 3:

About Me:
You seem really friendly and nice! But unfortunately I've never really gotten into gaming so I can't relate a whole lot.

Favorite People:
Never heard of any of them ;o But all the girls are really pretty @_@

Clubs:
Mostly a bunch of fan clubs for stuff, of course, that I've never watched DX

List Design:
Simple with a pretty decent BG.
Aug 18, 2011 10:53 AM

Apr 2009
@SecretNobody
Avatar/Siganture - Good-looking avatar, that's for sure. And, unfortunately, no signature. I don't have one too, so I'm not the one to talk.
Profile Picture - it's raw, not edited at all, but somehow - very appealing. I really like such grim, fantasy-related pictures. Though - since I wager that it's only a piece of the original picture - I'd move the selection area a bit so that the character was more in the middle of it, rather than on the left side. Just my usual complaining - am I getting old or what? It looks good, that's it. Over and out.
Favorites - as far as your fav anime series go, I can say that you sure do like action shows with guns. I mean, Black lagoon, Mnemosyne, Canaan. But all these are great titles, so I'm not a tad surprise you have them as favorites. I don't really read manga and am not really into it, so I can't really say anything about that section. And moving on to the characters section - they are mostly from manga, but Revy and Alphard are more than likable so high-five for them. And the people section - Kajiura Yuki and the girls who used to sing with her. Well, I love her too - and Mezame is astoundingly beautiful.
About Me - T-t-those are your pictures? Girl, you're bloody good! Especially the first one in the middle row - the one with the path in the forest. Woah, I'm kinda jealous right now ~.~ Anyway, the design is plain and simple - but those artsy pictures make up for that.
Anime/manga votes/lists - private. Wait, what? Lemme refresh the page...-- private. What, why, wa-wa-wait up. Why would you make them private? Oh well, your call, so I don't inquire - but over 85% anime compatibility sure does sound good :3

Aug 18, 2011 11:11 AM

Mar 2010
@Blackiris
Whoa, she looks like some girl out of G-Senjou (Usami?) but I'm not sure. Nice eyes, fits your name :)

Profile pic:
Great! I guess its a vocaloid? (Miku?) Excellent detail and great design.

Favorites:
Anime
i haven't seen any except Kara no Kyoukai, but they look all like excellent favorites.

Manga:
I cant comment as I don't read enough.

Characters:
Are you perhaps a Type-Moon fan? XD Excellent choice of favorites. Hisui and Arcueid XD
Rare usami favorite. Great one.

People:
you have about the same tastes as me. All great favorites. Norio and jouji are both excellent seiyuu in VNs and in anime.

Clubs:
Do i see the same thing as in mine? :) I can't say anything really.

About me:
One word, perfect. (IMO) Too bad it only works with mozilla or opera, but thats not really a downer. Great picture selection and arrangement.

List:
Well, you maybe should try to mod it a bit :)
natsukageAug 18, 2011 11:14 AM
Aug 18, 2011 11:12 AM

Jun 2011

Profile pic is very good.

About me looks really good.

Seems like anime and game music influence you alot.

Favorite:
Anime: I never have seen any of them but I do plan on watch Afterstory.

Characters: Viral was a boss.
Fuko Ibuki.......... Fuck her, she was annoying, unfunny, and they took back her moment.

Favorite people
KEY I really don't like due to most their anime I have not enjoyed.

For some reason my profile picture and avatar don't show what I want.
IllegalCyrusAug 18, 2011 11:20 AM
Aug 18, 2011 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
@IllegalCyrus

Avatar/Signature - Both nice, though I can't say I am familiar with the anime used. Interesting username, too.

Profile Picture - Again, like the avatar and signature, nice picture but not something I am familiar with. Looks like a pretty epic character, though.

Favorite Anime - Not really a fan of K-ON!! and I still haven't gotten into FMA (behind, I know), kudos for having Gurren Lagann in your favourites though. Excellent choice. Haruhi is a great series as well. I haven't seen Madoka yet.

Favourite Manga - Not much to comment on here, haha.

Favorite Characters - I'm familiar with pretty much all your favourite characters, besides the ones from Madoka. Some good choices, especially Kamina and Kyon. Not really a fan of Minori, though.

About Me - Short a sweet. Your about me reminds me somewhat of one of my friends, who also enjoys what he calls 'getting high on life'. Funny image, too. Is it from Monty Python?

Favorite People - Nothing to comment on here.

Clubs - None of them really appeal to me, but you're in a few fanclubs so hooray for fandom.

List Design - Nice background even if it is K-ON, good colour choices, maybe too transparent for my liking.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Aug 18, 2011 6:38 PM
Jul 2009
Loving your avatar, it's real cool and pretty. Andd, maybe I'll join the club now xD

Profile Picture:
Very nice, love the feel to it. The guitar looks nice~

Favorite Anime/Manga:
Haven't seen any of them, but Nodame Cantabile is one I've always wanted to watch.
I also have not read any of your manga XD

Favorite Characters:
I don't know any of them, but a few do look interesting!

About Me:
Not sure what the quote means, but I like the picture, though not really the angle? XD There's not really any information about you though :(

Favorite People:
I love Capsule :DD I don't know the rest of the people, but I've heard of some of them~

Clubs:
Hmm, none of them seem out of the ordinary, just a bunch of clubs~ Though, Music Addicts did get my attention xD

List Design:
Pretty simple, but the blue doesn't really look good with the purple imo, and you can't see the darling's face because the list covers it D;
Aug 18, 2011 6:58 PM

Apr 2010
first things first, epic profile picture, looks great

avatar looks cool... but the sig seems to be missing :/

favorite anime, great list so of them are not so common, ive seen them all and liked them, so good taste!

favorite manga well i havent read any of them ive seen some of the anime adaptions, but most of them have been highly considered for reading before so id say looks good :3

favorite char's well the seem to be "cool" characters but i dont realy kno a whole lot about half of them, no Teresa of the faint smile? :<

about me, well its straight foward and looks good, and those drawings! sheesh awesome skill!!! they looks great

favorite people, all staff members? a little boring but lol if you like their stuff its cool

clubs, >.< soo many

lists, tiny font >.< nice background... but it took a few minutes to load, though thats probably my problem lol

gj!

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Aug 19, 2011 10:45 PM

Jun 2009
@Neverarine

- Your avatar is cute, and your signature is much more creative than my standard MAL one.

- Your profile picture looks cool, although I'm not sure what character that is.

- Favorite anime: I love Gintama, it's one of the best comedy anime out there. I liked TTGL as well, to a lesser extent.

- Favorite manga: GTO is also in my favorites as well ^_^

- Favorite characters: You like Naota from FLCL, that's interesting as most people probably Haruko the most from that show. And Haruhi was one of the few character I liked from Ouran High School Host Club.

- About me: You're a college student, which I also am. You seem to really like to write poetry, which is an interesting hobby. You make AMV's as well (I suggest you use the [yt] tag when linking your AMVs because it would be embedded on your "About me" section, and more people would be inclined to click it). You seem to also be a big RPG fan, I play video games as well but not that genre. You really hate Saber from Fate/Stay Night, that's a rarity within this site :O

- Favorite people: The person who does Gintoki's voice from Gintama, and George Lucas :P

- Clubs: Not too many, you seem to like headphones.

- List design: You've seen quite a few anime, your background looks okay but it's tad too dark in color from my taste XD
Aug 22, 2011 8:57 AM

Apr 2009
@BlackKnight27

Forum avatar/signature - the avatar, well it's some kind of a dark knight - not really sure why, but it reminds me of World of Wacraft. Looks just fine. The signature though is lacking - it would be better off without that MAL logo and, dunno, maybe some background. Also - too much of the black space is unused.

Profile picture - the girl is from Menkui, I believe. Well, no complaints regarding the picture, but rather its quality. It's all choppy, and looks as if the bigger picture was resized using Microsoft Paint.

Favorites - starting with the anime section, NHK and Monster say all too much. Great tastes there, sir. The remaining three are yet to be watched by me, so can't say anything on them, but Aria has been a must-watch for me for over 2 years now and I still haven't seen it... thanks for reminding me about it! I'll skip the manga as I don't read them at all and thus have no knowledge in that matter. The characters, well - I know Holo and Fate only, but aye - I do like both of them. The rest, well, I guess you knew who you were adding so nothing more to say here. And the last section, people, well, nothing's in here.

About me - No graphics at all, just a wall of text and a single YT video. Kinda meh. Moving on to the content itself - the self-introduction is clean, neat and tells people exactly what it's supposed to tell. No complaints here. The problem starts around the "rating system" - I understand that you're into statistics and maths, all right, but that system of yours is, well, flawed. Why? Because you're not judging things basing on your emotions and feelings only, but you add maths were it does not belong too. And one more thing - if you're really using that 50%-based system of yours, then you have to update your ratings after every single series watched. And to maintain such a curve intact in the sinusoidal shape? Woah, that sure does restrict you when rating things .__. But then again, I know all too well, that studies in one direction tend to make people on-tack minded :3 Although, every person is an individual, and hence uses their own judgement system, right? Right. Also, I've met very few people with mean scores lower than mine.

Clubs - thankfully, you're not yet another "card hunter", and the only clubs you're in seems to be the ones which are connected to your interests. Praiseworthy.

List design - the same thing as with the avatar. The picture looks as if the borders were sharpened a few times (or the pic was resized using Paint).

Aug 22, 2011 10:12 AM

Jan 2010
@Blackiris

Avatar - No idea who she is, but those are some really deep red eyes. And she looks either attentive or slightly annoyed.

Profile Picture - Miku, queen of spades huh? I don't know much about Vocaloid, but that's a really nice picture no less. Anime-themed playing cards is a pretty good idea too. I like that idea.

Favorite Anime/Manga - I don't remember much about Darker than Black, I gotta rewatch it sometime. I remember the first season being really good, but I've heard bad things about the second one. Currently watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies, and they are amazing. I'm planning to watch Haibane Renmei and Nichijou sometime.

Favorite Characters- Nice, a TYPE-MOON fan. Tohsaka is my favorite Fate/Stay Night heroine. Kohaku rightfully creeped me out at first, but I somehow liked her more through Hisui's route than her own route. Didn't really care much for Arcueid, though I think even Arihiko had as much screen time in the visual novel than her. Ryougi Shiki's has given me renewed hope for kickass female leads. Other than that, Stocking is cool and Haruhi is interesting to watch, but seems hard to be around.

Favorite People - The voice of Gintoki/Kyon, yay. Wakamoto, he speaks for himself.

About Me - Very well done, looks like it took a lot of time and effort to make. While there's more pictures than text, the pictures themselves are really nice eye candy to look at while browsing around your profile. It's really cool and everything, but I can't comment as much on it since I have no idea how to design these things. Definitely one of the most detailed profiles I've seen though. I liked the favorites part the best, it must be the cigarette.

List - You've watched things than me. It's the default list, nothing wrong with that. A few things...You liked Panty & Stocking, nice. You didn't really like School Day's nice boat or something? I thought Toradora was pretty good, not sure what you thought of it. I know the drama gets a bit suffocating at times though. You rated Mars of Destruction too high. Dropped Gurren Lagann? I'd say just watch it just to say that you've watched it before.
Aug 22, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
@Shocked

Avatar/profile pic - Don't know your avatar, but I'm familiar with the character on the right on your profile pic. Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji was it? Don't know much about it other than the animation, and that's about it. Pretty funny pic, btw.

Favorite Anime: I finally gave in and started watching Gintama the other day. So far the first 7 eps have been fun, plus all the random funny stuff I've been gawking at on youtube. Hopefully I can last these 200+ episodes. :P Haven't checked Aria yet, but I'm curious to see it. I mean, SPACE VENICE. That sounds cool!

Favorite Characters: Gintoki is certainly an interesting guy, and I'm looking forward to how he develops as a character or his reactions to the insane stuff going on around him. A little Bebop on your list with Spike woot woot, Ryougi Shiki, nice (heh, I'm more attracted to Touko for some reason). Ami's not a bad addition either. Toradora has a great cast.

About me: Description is short, which is good, considering a lot of people don't like to read a long wall of text, which is sad. But oh well, what can you do. Looks like we had a similar childhood, evident with the first anime shows we saw. And comedy/slice of life are also my go-to genres to watch.

List: Love the background, judging from it looks like its from Aria. The scores we gave to various shows are not too far off, and it's great to see another with similar tastes. But of course its obvious with our compatibility of 82%.
Aug 22, 2011 6:54 PM

Aug 2008
@dietmango

Avatar/Profile Picture: I'm not quite sure who your avatar is, but both your avatar and profile picture are pretty good.

Favorite Anime: I've seen some random episodes of Cowboy Bebop on TV and such, but haven't really gotten around to actually watching it, but I do plan to watch it and Lupin III as well eventually. I used to like Yu Yu Hakusho a lot as a kid, but not so much anymore really. I love Mushishi. It is definitely my favorite of your favorites. It doesn't quite make my favorites, but I did give it a ten. I've heard good things about Neon Genesis Evangelion, but haven't gotten around to watching more than the first few episodes. I'll probably end up watching it eventually, but I really just don't like mecha.

Favorite Manga: I also really like the Suzumiya Haruhi novels. I have all of them that have been published in English, and they are quite good. I've never read or seen School Rumble.

Favorite Characters: From what I've seen Spike Spiegel is pretty cool but not really the type of character that would make it onto my favorites. Hatake Kakashi is pretty cool too, but nowhere near my favorites. I can't say that I found anyone from Naruto particularly interesting (a few side characters were cool, but not really many of the main ones). Nagato Yuki is probably my favorite character on your favorites. I'd probably put her tied for my second favorite character in the show with Haruhi (my favorite being Kyon). Aisaka Taiga just annoyed me to no end. I tried to get through that show on multiple occasions and never made it past the first few episodes. Roy Mustang is pretty cool, but I don't really see why so many people seem to like him so much. I don't really have much of an opinion on Kusakabe Meo as she was only in the anime for a rather short period of time, and I don't know the rest of your favorites.

Favorite People: I used to like Miyazaki's stuff more when I was younger. I still do like his movies, but definitely not enough for him to make my favorites. Hanazawa Kana and Okamoto Nobuhiko are both among my favorite seiyuu. I especially liked Hanazawa's voice as Mayuri in Steins;Gate, and Okamoto as Accelerator in Toaru Majutsu no Index.

About Me: It's a good description of your likes and such. I also listen to quite a bit of music myself though no so much the bands you mention except for Incubus. I only like Incubus's early stuff though. I loved Fungus Amongus, and S.C.I.E.N.C.E. was quite good too, but I think they've really went downhill in recent years.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Aug 25, 2011 7:39 AM

Apr 2009
@Kyzix

Avatar and signature - I like the avatar, even though I'm rather allergic to animated ones - but how can I dislike Zetsubou-senei? As for the signature - I won't lie, I chuckled at it. 'My hovercraft is full of eels' sure is a famous phrase from a great Python's comedy show. Unless I'm mistaken - but I'm pretty much sure that it's the Japanese translation of that phrase.

Profile picture - Some more of everyone's favorite sensei, it's a pity you didn't use those 20475 additional pixels in your profile picture, but it's fine as it is.

Favorites - let us start from the first section - anime, that is. I love Baccano! - I'd certainly include it in my fav#15; DRRR!! - well, it is a bit overrated, sure, but all in all, it was a fun ride, and I can see why a lot of people would like it. Sensei is a class for itself, so nothing to comment on here. As for the other two - I have yet to watch them. But great tastes there, sir. Moving on to the manga, it will be fast - I don't read them, so I'm not competent enough to say anything about your favs here. And the next section - characters, from those whom I know, every single one is worth being marked as favorite (Lain!), with one little exception. Senjougahara... I'm one of those Bakemono haters, so it'd be best to shut my mouth for time being and move on. Your favorite personas are choices well-worth praising, original creators of great, great, light novels and people engaged in creating music to famous series. Nice.

Profile layout (About me) - No graphics altogether, but quite a few bass covers of yours make up for it. Can't say I listened to every single one of them, but I really liked your Working!! OP and Boris The Spider (which is my fav song of The Who after all). And at the very bottom there's a signature from mypersonality.info which is a nice thing to have at your profile. General impression: definitely positive.

Anime list - A whole fuckton of 10s, though they're mostly placed next to rather good series, so I can't be the one to judge your rating system. In overall, no stupidity to be found on your list (like rating half of the whole as 1/10 or 10/10).

Lemme end it with wishing you all the best on your musical path :3

Sep 5, 2011 7:58 AM

Mar 2011
@Blackiris

Avatar & Signature: dunno who it is but yeh she's pretty cute. Its kind of hard to understand what those words your signature has though:P

Profile pic: Ah! Hatsune Miku, It seems I'm starting to see her a lot recently since i moved overseas.. first my cousin, then now I see her like everywhere i go on the internet = = not saying she's bad or anything, but its a pretty cool pic

Favourite Anime & Manga: ehh.. havn't seen any.. well seen the anime version of Haruhi suzumiya but talking about the anime version when you like the manga version is probably something i shouldn't do.

Favorite Characters: Tohsaka Rin - Yeh she's a cool character, and i can understand why people like her, just not my favourite:)
Suzumiya, Haruhi - I was going to make her part of my favourites, which i did, but afterwards took her off again, I like her a lot its just that theres something that is making her not become my favourite:P and i don't know what it is = =

Favorite People: TYPE-MOON - Fate/stay night, yeh awesome
Wakamoto, Norio - Japanese version of Cell... Awesome:D

Clubs: Hatsune Miku again haha, I guess i really should start learning more about her.. so if some random person starts talking about her i'll be able to join in:P

About me: pretty cool, like the images, the links to your other channels, It seems like it probably took a lot of time and effort to make this, well i can tell you that it really looks awesome! I thought that if i hovered over the characters in the circles that the image would change lol, I guess im thinking way to much!

Anime list: Oh my word... wowwww I didnt even know you can do these sort of things with lists.. gosh i still have much to learn about MAL! well at least now i'm a bit more hyped up now that I know its possible to do things like these! It looks extremely awesome, looking at your ratings it seems well balanced but then again i could refer to the "Rating an anime a 1 is a bit to harsh" thread..

and just a end to this comment, nice profile:P
Sep 5, 2011 8:00 AM

Jun 2011
@Arex

Profile Picture: WOAH HOTNESS. Is that Mio?

About me: Looks good. MORE HOTNESS. Simple and gets to the point. FANSERVICE.

Favorites:

Anime: Clannad AS I'm interested into seeing that it can redeem itself.
Angel Beats! I liked alot. It was a great anime while flawed sadly.
Characters

Mio: I love all the girls from K-ON. Mio was extremely cute and shy in the anime. She had some humor.

Azusa: Azusa was really cute. She had her moments also. Her and Yui were win though.
People
Aya Hirano. Loved her Haruhi and Konata. Too bad about her personal life.

Anime List: MOAR FANSERVICE.
Why did you drop Soul Eater. It gets good by 6 and great by 22.
You gave HotD a 10.
You really do love fanservice don't you?
Good profile overall.
IllegalCyrusSep 5, 2011 8:08 AM
Jul 23, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2016
Propic: Cool.
Abme: blank
Favmango: Needs more entries
Favchars: Looks good
Favanime: Looks fine

looks fine
Jul 8, 2019 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
ok
all his favourites are action and he is not here D:
Jul 8, 2019 11:16 PM

Dec 2013
Profile pic: seems like a cat person
About me: simple and right to the point.
Fav manga: empty
Fav characters: not sure
Fav anime: the only anime i have watch from there is boku dake

looks fine

Jul 8, 2019 11:38 PM
Jul 2019
Profile Pic: Amazing pic again
About me: Creative & it looks really nice
Favorite Anime: Now and Then, Here and There is an Underrated isekai anime.
Apr 11, 11:42 AM

Jun 2016
Pfp: who
About me: where
favourite anime: i approve.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 11, 1:34 PM

Aug 2021
Avatar: pretty cool! though kinda dark
Pfp: i like their glasses
About me: looks awesome! i like how you used spoilers as treasure chests
Favorite anime: FLCL is amazing! though i haven't seen other ones in the favorites yet

You won't remember a thing
except me.

Apr 11, 4:32 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Ava: a really nice aesthetic
Pfp: really gorgeous, perfect eye candy
About me: Pretty colors and I love the picture of Okita
Favorite anime: good choices
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Pages (25) « First ... « 23 24 [25]

More topics from this board

» Try to guess the right MAL score ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lscala - Feb 3, 2022

1515 by DefeatingMe »»
22 seconds ago

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

5840 by Dostojevskij »»
51 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

7854 by Dostojevskij »»
2 minutes ago

» Which anime(s) from the above user's "Last Anime Updates" would you watch? v.8 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Nov 26, 2021

8374 by DefeatingMe »»
3 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

3020 by DanzFcc »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.