Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2014 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's a pretty trophy...

Eh, the episode felt slow tbh and the battle is cheesy. Lucy in a pretty wedding dress though. I swear though, the guys and girls needs to take a shower or something after that...

Best part of the episode imo is the encounter between Zeref and Mavis. I can't wait for the next actual arc to start tbh.
Sep 26, 2014 7:45 PM
Sep 2012
Okay after all the crap Fairy Tail have had to go through, it nice for once to see everyone happy for once, except fo Gray still sad about last episode. Fairy Tail getting the heros welcome they richly deserve, and they finally get their old guild hall back. Even Twilight Ogra is joining in the celebration I guess it smart to try to get back on their good side. Meanwhile Obra from Raven Tail is spying on them and than runs away, what could that mean?

We have some filler as we all knew they would be since this only adapt chapter, and it felt nostaglia to me as we have Team Natsu going out on the job just like the old days. The job it stop a giant mole from harassing a village. He wants to marry Lucy, and porr Wendy her self esteem takes another hit, come on she is sensative about that. Anyway awesome to see Horologium and Virgo again. We will be seeing more of them soon in ways never saw them before real soon.

After the job is done, we go back to canon, and we find out Obra was Zereff all along, Zereff and Mavis have a face of even though Zereff can't see or hear her, but acts like he does. The two of them have a declartion of war, Zereff is going to destroy the world, that would be a downer.

We get a special ED, and next week we are going to adapt a omake chapter that focused on Sabertooth's Frosch. Some extra stuff is we see memebers of other guilds from the GMG, so that will be fun to see. Hopefully we see how Yukino made her decession on what to guild to join and what happens when does join that guild. Looks like they censor Rogue grabbing Yukino's boob too much, so it is okay to show Rogue acting like a pervert but not Natsu. Can't wait till next week when we will probably get a new OP and ED and get a hint on what is come in the next arc.
Sep 26, 2014 7:50 PM

Mar 2008
Getting to see Lucy in a wedding dress again made my day. But man the confrontation between Zeref & Mavis was intense. Can't wait for more.
Sep 26, 2014 7:52 PM
Jun 2012
Meh episode, it seems as if 90% of this episode was a filler. i was expecting Mavis talking to Zereef to be a little more epic.

And now the next episode looks to be a filler, it seems were entering a series of fillers.
Sep 26, 2014 7:53 PM

Dec 2009
Man this episode was great. Progressed the plot adapting one chapter, and I loved the filler moments. The part about the bust sizes was hilarious, though poor Wendy.

Next episode is an adaptation of the Frosch omake chapter, but with added scenes. Definitely looks hilarious.

WeirdAnimeLover said:
Meh episode, it seems as if 90% of this episode was a filler. i was expecting Mavis talking to Zereef to be a little more epic.

And now the next episode looks to be a filler, it seems were entering a series of fillers.

Next episode isn't a filler episode.

Mod Edit: Merged double post. Please edit your previous post
Sep 26, 2014 8:18 PM

Apr 2013
When I saw they were adding filler to these episode I know from the preview to was going to be something zany and it did not disappoint. Next is the adaptation of the omake chapter Saber tooth with some filler, it was my second favorite of the four omakes.

Also the new filler arc is apparently called the Eclipse Celestial Spirits Arc and starts on October 18.

http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/98516973870#tumblr_notes
http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/98517772495#tumblr_notes
Aqua_ElevenSep 26, 2014 8:28 PM
Sep 26, 2014 8:36 PM
Sep 2012
So next arc is the going to the Celestial Spirits version of the Zanpaktu rebillion arc in Bleach?

Sep 26, 2014 8:37 PM

Dec 2011
The talk of Zeref and Mavis, is what made this episode. Really good.

Looks like we will get the special chapters for next episode... I wonder if we will get the Fairy Tail Punishment chapter to be animated? It has enough content for an episode. I wanna see it animated too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2014 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
So that's what the wedding dress was for...
Pretty funny episode. Was expecting a new OP, but we did get an ED with a different image put in.
The encounter with Zeref and Mavis was cool.

So next week, we'll be seeing more of Sabertooth.
Looking forward to it!

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Sep 26, 2014 8:44 PM
Sep 2012
I just hope next week they show a certain somone join Sabertooth. Though the preview does give that away.
Sep 26, 2014 8:47 PM

Apr 2013
blfan said:
So next arc is the going to the Celestial Spirits version of the Zanpaktu rebillion arc in Bleach?

That's a way of thinking about it though I did not watch much of that Bleach arc or Bleach past that second filler arc. Something else was posted but I won't link that the last sentence had a manga spoiler.

"Eclipse Celestial Spirits Arc

The troubles of Eclipse, are not over yet—-

The 12 Golden Keys that wouldn’t respond to the summon one day.

It was not just their appearance and personality that had changed, they even cut the bonds with their contractor celestial mage!

The sole desire of these rebelling spirits is, “Complete freedom”!!

Standing in the way of Natsu and Lucy, who are trying to restore the lost bonds, are the new twelve celestial spirits!

New Fairy Tail filler arc!"
Sep 26, 2014 8:52 PM
Aug 2014
Aqua-11 said:
blfan said:

That's a way of thinking about it though I did not watch much of that Bleach arc or Bleach past that second filler arc. Something else was posted but I won't link that the last sentence had a manga spoiler.

It was not just their appearance and personality that had changed, they even cut the bonds with their contractor celestial mage!

Standing in the way of Natsu and Lucy, who are trying to restore the lost bonds, are the new twelve celestial spirits!

Why can't we have a filler arc about Mira, or one of the minor characters. It's always Natsu and Lucy.
Sep 26, 2014 9:08 PM
Sep 2012
Aqua-11 said:
blfan said:

So it is the Zanpaktu rebellion arc with Celestial Spirits.

Not complaining, that was a pretty good arc, and in this series seeing all these mean celestial sprit mages that threat their celestial spirits like crap, perhaps it was only a mater of time before there was a rebellion. I wonder is there a Muramusa to this arc.

I hope to see Yukino in this arc, she is a celestil spirit mage to.
Sep 26, 2014 9:16 PM

Apr 2013
blfan said:

Not complaining, that was a pretty good arc, and in this series seeing all these mean celestial sprit mages that threat their celestial spirits like crap, perhaps it was only a mater of time before there was a rebellion. I wonder is there a Muramusa to this arc.

I think there a good chance of Yukino having some kind of role.

http://fairytail-tv.com/contents/special/seirei.php

The silhouettes are of all 12 Spirits.
Sep 26, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2012
Filler episode for the most part except the last 2 mins which was worth it. Looks like they animating the Omake chapter next week.
Sep 26, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
WeirdAnimeLover said:

It's an Omake chapter bring adapted.
Sep 26, 2014 9:23 PM
Sep 2012
Aqua-11 said:
blfan said:

So perhaps the next arc will have Fairy Tail teaming up with a certain other guild. If Yukino perhaps we will see her guildmates It will be a chance for the guilds to bond like when FT teamed up with other guilds in the Nirvana arc.

Though they don't have a celestial mage, I hope another certain guild that only has one specefic type of members also makes an appearance. And no not Quarto Cerbes.

It is hard for me to mention stuff spoiler free since Yukino future employment status has not been announced yet in the anime, though it will be next week.

Sep 26, 2014 9:31 PM
Oct 2009
Aqua-11 said:
blfan said:

I think I've figured out which ones are which.

Top row, from left to right: Leo (confirmed), Gemini, Cancer, Virgo (confirmed), Scorpio, Aries
Bottom row, from left to right: Pisces, Sagittarius, Aquarius (confirmed), Taurus, Libra, Capricorn

And now we wait.

EDIT: I looked at the individual picture file names on the site, and it seems they pictures are named in the order of the Zodiac symbols. It looks like I mixed Libra up with Pisces, but got everyone else right.
haitoginSep 26, 2014 10:23 PM
Sep 26, 2014 9:32 PM

Aug 2012
Aqua-11 said:
When I saw they were adding filler to these episode I know from the preview to was going to be something zany and it did not disappoint. Next is the adaptation of the omake chapter Saber tooth with some filler, it was my second favorite of the four omakes.

Also the new filler arc is apparently called the Eclipse Celestial Spirits Arc and starts on October 18.

http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/98516973870#tumblr_notes
http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/98517772495#tumblr_notes
Hopfully it won't be too bad.
Sep 26, 2014 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
Fairy Tail getting back their former glory and headquarters!
Gray maturing from her sacrifice :(
That weird looking thing being a mole!
Lucy in a wedding dress to bait the mole out. Using Virgo to bring it out.
Finding a female "mole" xD
Mavis and Zeref talking. Zeref deciding to kill every human and Mavis saying that Fairy Tail will stop him!
Sep 26, 2014 9:37 PM

Jul 2013
Natsu took the crown with him lols.
Uh.. that weird ass mole.
Zeref and Mavis :o

Next: Lol Yukino and Rogue.. and Erza :o
Sep 26, 2014 9:53 PM

Dec 2011
Nice chapter to conclude the tournament arc,love the ending speech with Zeref and Mavis and i want to know what their story is.
Next episode cover one chapter special and the anime is quite slow with 1 chapter per episode just not to catch up with the manga...
Sep 26, 2014 11:15 PM

Jun 2014
When Wendy got told about the mole that likes big busts XD

Fairy Tail is getting back to its old self! Just with more Sabertooth and more epicness.

I was expecting Zeref and Mavis to be longer,but we did get to see Zeref's dark side. I wonder if he has cookies on that side O.o
The hype is real for the next story arc.

Next episode looks like a bad episode for Wendy.
Sep 26, 2014 11:20 PM

Aug 2014
That "mole" was fighting like Mayweather.
Random "dark necks" during Mavis and Zeref's conversation
Also nice to see everyone back to their original personalities and setting.
Pretty average but mostly boring episode

Sep 27, 2014 12:05 AM
Nov 2010
It's kinda stupid how Mavis and Zeref were able to converse even though Zeref doesn't see nor hear her.
Sep 27, 2014 12:40 AM

Dec 2007
Somewhat amusing episode, but couldn't help but notice weak editing - several glaring continuity errors (Lucy muddy then clean then muddy, parts of Zeref and Mavis conversation). The art was off a few times as well. Even if I liked much of the added material, it just looked sloppy to me.

Buuut . . . next episode we get the Sabertooth omake, which I was expecting to be an OVA like the others. Count me pleasantly surprised. I'll withhold judgment on the filler arc until I've seen it.
Sep 27, 2014 1:08 AM

Jun 2013
Funny episode, well since the GMG is now over and they're apdating special chapters, those should be good.
Sep 27, 2014 1:24 AM

Dec 2013
Couldn't of cared much less for that mole. However I loved the ending with Mavis and Zeref.
Sep 27, 2014 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
Smelled like filler. Not too bad as fillers go though, it was relatively entertaining. Honestly if it avoids another year long hiatus it's fine.

Next episode also looks like filler. It seems like it's going to focus on Frosch, though, so it's fine. Frosch is easily the cutest cat.
Sep 27, 2014 4:02 AM

Apr 2008
Core1019 said:
Smelled like filler. Not too bad as fillers go though, it was relatively entertaining. Honestly if it avoids another year long hiatus it's fine.

Next episode also looks like filler. It seems like it's going to focus on Frosch, though, so it's fine. Frosch is easily the cutest cat.

Next episode is not filler. It was a side story chapter in the manga
Sep 27, 2014 4:45 AM

Jul 2013
Zeref sure made the episode :P

Mr. can't hear or see but still manages to hold a conversation xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 27, 2014 4:53 AM

Aug 2013
I'm starting to ship ZerefXMavis! <3
And I can't wait till we found out how does Zeref know Natsu.
Sep 27, 2014 5:40 AM

May 2014
Lucy was gorgeous this ep.

The meeting between Zeref and Mavis was very interesting..

Next ep seems to be focusing on Sabertooth. I'm looking forward to it.
Sep 27, 2014 6:43 AM

Jan 2014
I want the next arc nowww
Sep 27, 2014 6:57 AM

May 2013
Welcome back Fairy Tail. Quite the episode there. Good for relieving out from the tiring fight of the Grand Magic Games and the war with the dragons. Zeref wants to kill everyone and Mavis said Fairy Tail will stop him. That was kind of cool. Next episode will probably be a good one.
Sep 27, 2014 7:14 AM

Apr 2014
Well that was random. Looks like the next episode will be better.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Sep 27, 2014 7:35 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty funny episode. What's with that mole looks and his obsession to a busty female. Lol.
Can't wait seeing the next episode. That is one omake that made me smile throughout the chappy.
apsea05Sep 27, 2014 7:40 AM
Google first, ask later
Sep 27, 2014 7:55 AM

Dec 2013
Wendy: I'm a young lady too!?
Mayor: ( . ) ( . )
Wendy: T-T

Okay episode, 3/5.
Sep 27, 2014 8:33 AM

May 2013
Zeref o_o
Sep 27, 2014 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
Boring filler ep, we could just skip to the last 2min, and even that part could be more epic
Sep 27, 2014 9:57 AM
Sep 2014
Is it just me or did the master grow? And why is Lucy Lucy so mean to her spirits like horologium.
naratsuzaSep 27, 2014 10:16 AM
Sep 27, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2007
I shall entitle this ep: Fairy Tail in Mud xDDDDD
And god Zeref is frigging hot.... I might switch sides now..... *drowls* xD nah joking.
Anyways next ep adaption of the special chapter, it'll be so cute <33
Sep 27, 2014 11:10 AM

Sep 2013
Better than 90% of the recent One Piece episodes XD

This just shows that the executioners and future rogue are the worst arcs of Fairy Tail, I mean a FILLER was better than those :O lmfao :)

Lucy <3 I would throw Beyonce and Shakira under a buss for her XD
ichii_1Sep 27, 2014 11:27 AM
Sep 27, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2011
This was seriously the best episode of the new series so far. Had a good time with this one.
Sep 27, 2014 12:44 PM

Jul 2011
What do they mean to imply with that the final battle is nearing btw? Is the whole of fairy tail nearing its end as an anime?
Sep 27, 2014 1:03 PM

Mar 2011
Levithan said:
What do they mean to imply with that the final battle is nearing btw? Is the whole of fairy tail nearing its end as an anime?

Nope it will not end.
Sep 27, 2014 1:08 PM
Mar 2014
-Erza :But.. but... i'm a young lady to.
-Mayor: Yeah you wear armor so nah your a guy.
-Wendy: But... i'm also a young lady.
-Mayor: Yeah but you have no boobs.

That episode was hilarious xD, was also nice to see lucy in a dress the end was intresting between zeref and mavis i wonder what he means by the end is near.
Sep 27, 2014 3:57 PM
Aug 2014
This episode was mostly filler, but I really enjoyed it! I lol'd a lot! :P
Anyway, I kinda remembered the "conversation" between Zeref and Mavis being a little different, but oh well! Good episode overall! (:
Sep 27, 2014 4:33 PM

Jan 2013
The ending was pretty good, even though the episode wasn't that good... I really want the new opening :(
Sep 27, 2014 4:43 PM

Aug 2014
Fairy-Tail will be fight for all the humanity to defeat Zeref.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 99 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

100 by wildhood »»
May 2, 7:58 PM

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.